Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. Have ordered from vapenw before.
You're welcome. One of my VT133's came from them. I ordered another one from them yesterday. They are in Washington State (USA). Mine shipped already. Should have it by the end of the week.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one and it's not a bad mod at all. Works just like any other DNA200 does. It comes with a 900mah 3s Lipo. The main plus/difference for that mod is changing Lipo's is a breeze. You just pop one off and pop the next one on (the battery is in it's own case).

The main con for me is it's a flat out box, no curves at all.

PS At one time they had a dual 18650 battery compartment for it. Oddly enough, I have that too.

DX200 on the far right in its dual 18650 configuration (don't be worried, it's not that wide with the 900mah 3s Lipo)
IMG_20160304_114836_zpsfj2vyqtx.jpg

IMG_20160304_114738_zpsfzas6rj5.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one and it's not a bad mod at all. Works just like any other DNA200 does. It comes with a 900mah 3s Lipo. The main plus/difference for that mod is changing Lipo's is a breeze. You just pop one off and pop the next one on (the battery is in it's own case).

PS At one time they had a dual 18650 battery compartment for it. Oddly enough, I have that too.

DX200 on the far right in its dual 18650 configuration (don't be worried, it's not that wide with the 900mah 3s Lipo)
IMG_20160304_114836_zpsfj2vyqtx.jpg

IMG_20160304_114738_zpsfzas6rj5.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
Agree with all that Steve said, except I disagree about the shape... The edges are slightly rounded and the textured feel (rubberized) coating makes for a very comfy mod.

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Will the vt133 fit 24mm tanks? Or will there be over hang? Couldn't have any measurements.
A 25 has an extremely slight overhang. So slight some would say there isn't one. You really have to look to see it. So a 24 should be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Will the vt133 fit 24mm tanks? Or will there be over hang? Couldn't have any measurements.
I use a tsunami 24 on mine with no overhang. A 25mm might overhang though. The 24 seems to fit perfect
20160829_192411.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Holy Crap!

I would (and always do when stuff like this happens) offer to pay for the second extra SS rolls at least.
Yeah ill ask of they want any money. I got too much shit for what I paid for sure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agree with all that Steve said, except I disagree about the shape... The edges are slightly rounded and the textured feel (rubberized) coating makes for a very comfy mod.

I stand by my statement. If you look at the pictures I posted and compare it to the other mods it's like carrying around a brick. When I say no curves I mean like the VT133, VT200 have a curved side to wrap your fingers around. Every mod in those pics are more ergonomic. It's just a boring box in comparison.

It was either my first or second DNA200 I ever had. I received it along with the VT200 a day apart. I actually used it quite a lot before getting my Lavaboxes and VT133's. It took a beating - it was my take out mod (the VT133's retired it). It was my dual 18650 DNA200 before the VT133's. It still works fine but no way I'm grabbing it instead of a VT133 in it's dual 18650 configuration.

Cheers,
Steve

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some will notice I've backed out of this thread for the most part... no loss I'm sure. :p
Still around but, IMO getting too close to bro-hugs becoming de rigueur. :rolleyes:

But...

Yeah ill ask of they want any money. I got too much shit for what I paid for sure

I was part of that CW ("group") buy a number of weeks ago (6, 8 ? ) and of my seven items, three or four were either double sized spools or just a second smaller spool. I've no idea why, seemed just "a thing" they do/did, but... I'd been waiting to hear what was up with the 430 cock-up and so... I've yet to use any of it.

I will, I just haven't yet. And I'm not slagging the company, I'd just like to have seen a resolution by this point. Fat 430 is hard to source, I'd like to use them again.

When I say no curves I mean like the VT133, VT200 have a curved side to wrap your fingers around. Every mod in those pics are more ergonomic. It's just a boring box in comparison.

Like you... the only thing that's kept me from having either or both of the HotCig 200 or the HohmTech (or even the 75w Slice) is purely aesthetics... and that's not easy for me to admit. No one would accuse me of being "fashion forward". :D
(I almost quoted your #2 about the G2)

It's just I already have too many ugly, plain, boxy mods.
I won't pay for Stab wood etc., so I know I'm being shallow... but, there it is. :(

Ah well, still watching but... back in the weeds. ;)

Last edited:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

[IMG][/quote]

Steve - Taking all these pics, I definitely think your photography is getting better btw... :p

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like you... the only thing that's kept me from having either or both of the HotCig 200 or the HohmTech (or even the 75w Slice) is purely aesthetics... and that's not easy for me to admit. No one would accuse me of being "fashion forward". :D (I almost quoted your #2 about the G2)

yes..! "boxy" is also the number 1 reason I pass on a lot of good mods. Almost didn't jump on the vt133 for it's 'squarishness' - so glad I got over that tho lol .

Also have to say.. love my avocado .. but gotta join the band wagon for the supreme, am really liking this now on day 4 ... will be picking up a lite and another 7ml on next order.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stand by my statement. If you look at the pictures I posted and compare it to the other mods it's like carrying around a brick. When I say no curves I mean like the VT133, VT200 have a curved side to wrap your fingers around. Every mod in those pics are more ergonomic. It's just a boring box in comparison.

It was either my first or second DNA200 I ever had. I received it along with the VT200 a day apart. I actually used it quite a lot before getting my Lavaboxes and VT133's. It took a beating - it was my take out mod (the VT133's retired it). It was my dual 18650 DNA200 before the VT133's. It still works fine but no way I'm grabbing it instead of a VT133 in it's dual 18650 configuration.

Cheers,
Steve
....at $57 bucks it's a steal and a hell of a great mod. You can't get a dna200 board by itself for cheaper.Throw in a 900mah lipo, a nice "boxy" case...no brainier imo. I'm considering grabbing another.

Worth noting, I don't particularly mind "box" mods...I mean outside of the tube design days...there really isn't anything that's Not a box mod. Subjectively, some are more or less boxy than others, but all mods are "boxy" imo :) lol

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
....at $57 bucks it's a steal and a hell of a great mod. You can't get a dna200 board by itself for cheaper.Throw in a 900mah lipo, a nice "boxy" case...no brainier imo. I'm considering grabbing another.

Worth noting, I don't particularly mind "box" mods...I mean outside of the tube design days...there really isn't anything that's Not a box mod. Subjectively, some are more or less boxy than others, but all mods are "boxy" imo :) lol

Edit: the best mod imo is the the Vapor Flask. That is no box!!! If the dimensions were larger to accommodate larger atties, I would probably own a few of those. Such a fantastic design...everything else to me is a box.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Edit: the best mod imo is the the Vapor Flask. That is no box!!! If the dimensions were larger to accommodate larger atties, I would probably own a few of those. Such a fantastic design...everything else to me is a box.

The ultimate comfort mod. The flask just feels great.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Since I have a VT133 from Vapenw touring the country again I just sprung for the ecig Hotcig DX200
I'll wager that it stands a good chance of getting here before the VT133 I ordered last week. I just wish they had the chargers in stock.
I've defiantly become a DNA fan boy. Can't beat the price and I'll probably regret not getting two.

Edit : just went back and looked at the page and it shows out of stock again. Hopefully I got the last one and not screwed
must be something about me and DNA 200 mods.

Last edited:

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crap... and now I've gone and rolled up some of the Crazy Wire. :rolleyes:

I'm too tired (and half full of Single Malt) to do much building, But I needed to re-wick several attys... Bachelor Nano, 'Mizer Lite and it was time to change out the 28g 430 in a Lil' Serpent. So that one being a single I quick rolled some 26/32 316 SS since I'd never tried an SS Clapton. No one's complained about their non-430 wire so its' performing as expected.

It's on a Pico ATM but I'll get it into Escribe soon to see the specifics.

Kinda popped my Brit wire cherry I guess. SS Clapton too. :p

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since I have a VT133 from Vapenw touring the country again I just sprung for the ecig Hotcig DX200
I'll wager that it stands a good chance of getting here before the VT133 I ordered last week. I just wish they had the chargers in stock.
I've defiantly become a DNA fan boy. Can't beat the price and I'll probably regret not getting two.

Edit : just went back and looked at the page and it shows out of stock again. Hopefully I got the last one and not screwed
must be something about me and DNA 200 mods.
Hope you snagged one...if you got a an order confirmation, I woild be surprised if you did not get in on time

As for the charger, Evolve went through way more trouble than other chip makers and have an excellent on board balanced charging system. The external charger is not remotely a "requirement". I hope that helps...may also save ya some money.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope you snagged one...if you got a an order confirmation, I woild be surprised if you did not get in on time

As for the charger, Evolve went through way more trouble than other chip makers and have an excellent on board balanced charging system. The external charger is not remotely a "requirement". I hope that helps...may also save ya some money.

Agreed 100%. Mine came with the charger and trust me when I say the onboard charger is far superior. The only reason to need a separate charger would be if you buy spare Lipos.

Cheers,
Steve

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine came with the charger

That would be nice, they have the batteries in stock for 20 bucks.

.if you got a an order confirmation, I woild be surprised if you did not get in on time

I hope your right. I did get a confirmation. I've always resisted getting a lipo mod but the price is right. May have to search for the 18650 adapter or get an extra battery and a charger.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just hope i don't have to take it down by week 4 :giggle:
I hope the Lions don't start 1-7 again this year :headbang:. Only the Lions organization would bring back Caldwell after that. They start 1-7 and are out of it. Then they go 6-2 when it doesn't matter. Ownership says that proves he didn't lose the team. WTF, what did starting 1-7 prove?

I don't know if you saw the Monday night game vs the Pack when Caldwell had them defending the hook and ladder instead of the Hail Mary. He should have been fired for that alone!!! That's what you get when you have the worst ownership in all of pro sports. One playoff win since the 1950's :mad::headbang:

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
All welcomed except Cowboy fans!

I kid I kid
It's all about that Dak now lol
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! Life long Jets fan here. To bad they're going to suck again. Sigh.

Fellow jets fan! lol, nah we have a chance to be decent. maybe make the playoffs. i predict 9-10 wins
2e360fe6de32b63acfa8ca1b8dbcaa54.jpg

He's MVP at breaking his collar bone

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fellow jets fan! lol, nah we have a chance to be decent. maybe make the playoffs. i predict 9-10 wins

I predict we win at least 10 games this year. OK get up off the floor, I'm not talking about the Lions :teehee::giggle:. I'm talking about the Michigan Wolverines. Go Blue! Hail, Hail to Michigan

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

But bro, cmon man. I want a damn SB. Shit, they haven't won one since the year before I was born. Can't stand Woody. He's such a priveliged dick bag.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
But bro, cmon man. I want a damn SB. Shit, they haven't won one since the year before I was born. Can't stand Woody. He's such a priveliged dick bag.

as a jet fan which I've been since the beginning of my memory, I fully expect to never see them in a SB. With our luck even if we went 16-0 and had the best team, the plane would crash on the way to the SB and we would lose by default because that is the life of a jet fan lol

VU Sponsors