Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
No doubt ecig.com will do the right thing. I know the VT133'S are out of stock there now. The G2's are available in every color though. Lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
They offered me a refund, store credit, or replacement. I chose replacement but if they come back and say they can't (since they are out of stock) it would kind of suck lol but not the worst thing in the world. I mean I don't need it it's just a back up and maybe i'll just take the credit and order something i might just use more often. But I really would like my back up. What if they stop making these things, what would we all do?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received my Black Supreme Lite and 4 really nice Double O-Ring Drip Tips today (2 Turquoise V.I.P and 2 Jade Vapesoon). I hope to build the Lite tonight, if not tomorrow for sure. If it works as good as it looks, I can see getting at least one more.

Cheers,
Steve

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received my Black Supreme Lite and 4 really nice Double O-Ring Drip Tips today (2 Turquoise V.I.P and 2 Jade Vapesoon). I hope to build the Lite tonight, if not tomorrow for sure. If it works as good as it looks, I can see getting at least one more.

Cheers,
Steve
Let me know. I have 2 on the way. Thanks to your enabling!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you enjoy the Lite Steve.

I got mine, as I've said, because first I don't usually run terribly low ohms or exotics and don't need the currently popular larger decks, and the vast majority of my mods (certainly all but one, the VT75, that I'm using the past three months) will not fit a 25mm atty without significant overhang.

The Lite is a large 23mm (no, I sill don't own a digital caliper). It just barely fits on the Picos thanks to the raised battery cap, and there's a slight overhang on the SDNAs thanks to it being a damn skinny mod. :p

I've yet to build the second Lite as I'm planning on using the single coil plug.
The only other I have is the Bellus and I had a bad time the only two attempts I tried on that one. I'm hoping it was just lack of practice and that if the Lite works well with it I'll give the Bellus another shot in single coil mode. A well producing single is all I really require.

About the only thing I like about the Merlin is that offset Velocity deck and why I'm still hopeful we can buy the new Goblin Mini v3 soon.
Domestic sales may be blocked for now and Customs has got a head of steam going on China shipments. Fingers crossed.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I built it up and have about a half of tank through so far. My impressions so far:

It's very well built. My normal 2.5mm, 7 wrap, 28ga SS430 coils fit just fine. It looks great on my Blood Red MDNA75 Lavabox. Flavor is great, lots of vapor, no leaking. JFC and AFC are tight on mine (JFC is a touch tighter just like my 25mm, 7ml variety). I don't have any complaints so far. As a matter of fact I just ordered a second one.

L to R Lavabox MDNA75 with the 5ml Supreme Lite (23mm), VT133 with the 7ml Supreme (25mm)
IMG_20160826_220515.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was just surfing the Web and saw that vt133 usually come with a gift bag. Then I started wondering why none of the ones I ordered from ecig.com had gift bags. This has got me really curious. Anyone have any idea why???

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought most of mine from Ecig but also bought one from Vape NW. They all came the same way, in the box (same way the VT200 came as well).

The only mod that came with a bag that I have is the Hotcig DX200.

Do you gave a link showing the gift bag you are talking about?

Cheers,
Steve

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just surfing the Web and saw that vt133 usually come with a gift bag. Then I started wondering why none of the ones I ordered from ecig.com had gift bags. This has got me really curious. Anyone have any idea why???

Haven't heard that one.
I also have ones from both ecig and VNW... no bags in evidence.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No I don't have a link but there is a guy selling a used one in the sale hardware section that has a gift bag with it. Also some reviews I've seen mentioned a bag too. I was just curious. No biggy. I have no use for the bag
:teehee:

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost certainly an improvised "value added" item, unless someone else has seen such a thing.

eta; Interesting. A "Presentation Box" as well.

Ok, that's er... different. o_O

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry it won't fit on the VT133, barely fits on the VT75... :giggle:

Genelocity Giant, 12ml's of yummy juice storage. SS cable feeder wicks are the bomb for these RDTAs!
2xC8ii1l.jpg

Regular Genelocity for size comparison.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They offered me a refund, store credit, or replacement. I chose replacement but if they come back and say they can't (since they are out of stock) it would kind of suck lol but not the worst thing in the world. I mean I don't need it it's just a back up and maybe i'll just take the credit and order something i might just use more often. But I really would like my back up. What if they stop making these things, what would we all do?
So they said none in Stock and no clue when they will get another one in. So I took store credit and ordered the sliver blue g2 as a backup and a tfv8 tank and extra coils for it. Paid 26 total minus the credit. Now just gotta keep my eyes open for a good deal on another vt133

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So they said none in Stock and no clue when they will get another one in. So I took store credit and ordered the sliver blue g2 as a backup and a tfv8 tank and extra coils for it. Paid 26 total minus the credit. Now just gotta keep my eyes open for a good deal on another vt133

If I see any, I'll post them here. With Labor Day coming up, I'm sure we will see something. Vape NW and Eciggity still have them in stock for US places. I think GB and FT still have them as well. I recently saw them for ~$86 at GB iirc.

Cheers,
Steve

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
If I see any, I'll post them here. With Labor Day coming up, I'm sure we will see something. Vape NW and Eciggity still have them in stock for US places. I think GB and FT still have them as well. I recently saw them for ~$86 at GB iirc.

Cheers,
Steve
If I can get a backup for under 90 I'd pull the trigger. But not in a rush by any means. Got plenty of stuff already. Except compared to you and your rainbow of vt133s

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know. Sold out thought my main one had a defect I ordered from them. I sent it in for exchange but they had no stock so they gave me a store credit. I'll wait for a good deal as I know have 2 g2s a vt133 and an xcube 2 in my regular rotation. Not in any rush

Oops... now I am a bit bummed as I had intended to snag one when I got a few bucks ahead...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here we go again. Federal Way WA to Seattle back to Federal Way. Wonder what's next. Is it just me or do others have problems shipping from VapeNW. They ship the same day but then things go awry

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking and can't find them for sale with bag anywhere but here is a pic. They do exist. Hope this guy doesn't get mad I stole his pic.View attachment 60147
Mike Vapes review mentions the bag, I believe. I remember hearing about the gift bag when I was doing research prior to buying one months ago...I do know that at least one reviewer mentions the gift bag though.

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I can get a backup for under 90 I'd pull the trigger. But not in a rush by any means. Got plenty of stuff already. Except compared to you and your rainbow of vt133s

To me, as far as backups are concerned...the DNA chips are readily available should something go wrong. If anything were to happen to the mod, surely will be chip related, easy enough to fix IMO. Honestly, if something goes wrong with mine, I'm gonna take that opportunity to throw in the 250chip once they become available:)

That said, having multiples for the sake of wanting/needing multiples...sounds good to me if that's your thing :)

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You ordered your 7th. Man I gotta catch up. I'm contimplating getting my 3rd...lol
I couldn't resist. I've been waiting for a Silver Framed VT133 to go on sale some where. All my other VT's are Black Frame. Now I'm done for sure (famous last words :giggle:). I wanted to have a Silver one to try and match with my Silver battery cover. That's the best I can come up with on short notice :teehee: :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I couldn't resist. I've been waiting for a Silver Framed VT133 to go on sale some where. All my other VT's are Black Frame. Now I'm done for sure (famous last words :giggle:)

Cheers,
Steve
Nope, bad things will happen if you stop at 7 bro. Gotta get #8 and make it even. Or you could just get the same amount of silver as you have in black. Lol.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, bad things will happen if you stop at 7 bro. Gotta get #8 and make it even. Or you could just get the same amount of silver as you have in black. Lol.

Well if I had at least 2 of each color of the battery covers..... :D. Thankfully, I only have one Red and one Silver. lmao

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I wanna order one but I know I have way to many mods already. Plus I want black and it's 10 bucks more. That's weird because there usually the same price everywhere else. Im hoping they sell out and then I can't buy one. Because knowing me I'll have one bought before the days done.
:teehee:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is there a code for the vapenw labor day sale?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Silver frame came from VNW... didn't they restock?

And how's the Lite holding up? :)
I bought the Silver Frame from Vape NW earlier today. They started a 20% Labor Day sale this morning (I received the Email at 3AM). Didn't see it until I woke up. The Silver was $79.99 shipped.

I really like the Lite. It's all I've used since I built it on Friday. It might just be in my mind but I think I'm going through a tad less juice. Very good flavor and plenty of vapor. It's been awhile since I've used something smaller than 25mm and having a smaller option is great imo

Cheers,
Steve

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought the Silver Frame from Vape NW earlier today. They started a 20% Labor Day sale this morning (I received the Email at 3AM). Didn't see it until I woke up. The Silver was $79.99 shipped.

I really like the Lite. It's all I've used since I built it on Friday. It might just be in my mind but I think I'm going through a tad less juice. Very good flavor and plenty of vapor. It's been awhile since I've used something smaller than 25mm and having a smaller option is great imo

Cheers,
Steve

I have been really enjoying the Aromamizer Lite as well, did dual vertical builds in it and it is a solid tank. Thanks to @Nevweezy for recommending it.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an update on the regular Aromamizer Supreme I was having gurgle problems at first. Someone on here suggested swapping out the drip tip and that with better coil position alleviated the gurgle completely.

I am really liking these dot mod friction fit drip tips clones from fasttech. They don't heat up and being friction fit with no orings makes for an airier draw.

6dc61af1fe68344af273ceaae598f78a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors