Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
depends. gearbest has a lot of non vaping stuff on their site. would be impossible to regualte. Fastec is all vaping stuff so they could have issues. Sadly sites like ecig.com which has great deals is out of the USA and this could screw us on this under 80 bucks VT133 we get

FastTech sells mostly non-vape stuff. :D And yeah, US vendors are screwed. That's why the regs are such a pisser.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
FastTech sells mostly non-vape stuff. :D And yeah, US vendors are screwed. That's why the regs are such a pisser.
wasn't aware of that. in that case i don't see how they could stop it. The shitty thing is the regulations won't stop the size of the vaping industry. all it will do is give that money to china instead of US companies. Which is the last thing the government wants. Talk about counter-productive

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW I don't believe that will ever happen, not for a second. The market for vape gear (not cartridges) already exists. It cannot be abolished anymore than prohibition abolished alcohol. Where a market demands product, manuf's will supply it. One way or another. Can't go backwards. Can't put the genie back in the bottle. Heck, pot was illegal for how many years, (and still is in most states) and that didn't stop it. Or slow it down. In fact it didn't slow down the evolution of pot either. (Refining strains, etc.) Which is another point... medicinal pot can be bought in eliquid and vaped. This is bigger than BT. And it ain't going away. It's headed in the opposite direction.
This is the point I was trying to make that you left out when you quoted my post:

Edit They are also designed to stop current smokers from switching to vaping in the first place. Put enough hurdles in the way and most people will choose the easier path to get their Nicotine. It's disgusting on so many levels! Just my opinions.

Do I think it will stop vaping completely - No. I have enough stuff to last me probably the rest of my life. So do many others that have already been vaping and stock piled once the regs were announced..

I think the main emphasis is to make it enough of a pita to stop most current smokers from switching. To stem the tide so to speak. I don't expect you to agree. I just want to be clear for others that are reading.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
This is the point I was trying to make that you left out when you quoted my post:

Edit They are also designed to stop current smokers from switching to vaping in the first place. Put enough hurdles in the way and most people will choose the easier path to get their Nicotine. It's disgusting on so many levels! Just my opinions.

Do I think it will stop vaping completely - No. I have enough stuff to last me probably the rest of my life. So do many others that have already been vaping and stock piled once the regs were announced..

I think the main emphasis is to make it enough of a pita to stop most current smokers from switching. To stem the tide so to speak. I don't expect you to agree. I just want to be clear for others that are reading.
sounds about right. you aren't going to make someone change back, but you can make it annoying enough that someone who wants to quit doesn't feel it's worth their time and effort

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Sorry but I left it out b/c I don't believe it has any merit, so I didn't have anything to say about it. If I heard about vaping and looked into it today, I would immediately learn about mods, tanks, and where to get them. It's not like 1970 when if the local store didn't carry a product, you might not be able to get it or know about it. Everyone shops online these days, and it's no different ordering vape gear from FT as it is any US vendor. So I frankly don't see your point. They can't stop vaping, they can only stop US vendors from making any of the money, b/c newbies will just go to the vendors with the gear. That's my view anyway.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
sounds about right. you aren't going to make someone change back, but you can make it annoying enough that someone who wants to quit doesn't feel it's worth their time and effort

How is it making it more annoying to have to shop at vendor A instead of vendor B? Maybe for the few that would walk into a vape shop, but savvy shoppers know everything is cheaper online. And anyway, if they heard about vaping it wouldn't likely be from a vape shop, but online or via friends. I just don't see the FDA regs curtailing new vapers, only screwing USA businesses out of this market.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
How is it making it more annoying to have to shop at vendor A instead of vendor B? Maybe for the few that would walk into a vape shop, but savvy shoppers know everything is cheaper online. And anyway, if they heard about vaping it wouldn't likely be from a vape shop, but online or via friends. I just don't see the FDA regs curtaining new vapers, only screwing USA businesses out of this market.

because not everyone does that. plenty of people walk into a vape shop and ask questions. Hell 3 years ago thats where I started, walking into a vape shop and walking out with stuff to help me quit chewing tobacco. Vape shops are obviously making money that's how they are all staying in business, and they only do that when people are buying form them. Without that, many people won't look at an option of quitting

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think most people get their first mod from a vape shop. Most don't order from China. When you start you have no idea what you are doing.

We aren't the average vapers here. We are more the hard core vapers. You will never be able to stop us unless we want to stop.

Edit Most vapers probably have never heard of GB or FT, especially when they first start.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Evolv statement about inventing tc in no way pisses me off. History is full of companies innovating something and having other companies improve or build on that innovation. Personally my vaping has evolved (pun intended) very quickly in a short amount of time. I went from a Sig 75 tc with a STM maxing out at 35w in tc to over 20 mods, 30 tanks, tons of wire, batteries, and juice. I went from only using prebuilt coils to building my own. I was a 2 1/2 pack a day smoker. I feel bad for the smokers that will never know the journey of vaping. The satisfaction of building your own coil. It just sucks all around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
because not everyone does that. plenty of people walk into a vape shop and ask questions. Hell 3 years ago thats where I started, walking into a vape shop and walking out with stuff to help me quit chewing tobacco. Vape shops are obviously making money that's how they are all staying in business, and they only do that when people are buying form them. Without that, many people won't look at an option of quitting

In this day and age it would be interesting to see the % of people that heard of vaping from a local vape shop, vs online or from friends. I am not saying no one is made aware by seeing a local vape shop, but I am guessing the percentage is low comparatively. To Steve's point, I don't see it as the kind of hurdle that really impacts the overall number of people who turn to vaping. But I DO see it as a tragedy for small businesses. The FDA is punching someone in the face... it's just not new vapers, but business owners. JMO.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think most people get their first mod from a vape shop. Most don't order from China. When you start you have no idea what you are doing.

We aren't the average vapers here. We are more the hard core vapers. You will never be able to stop us unless we want to stop.

Edit Most vapers probably have never heard of GB or FT, especially when they first start.

I bought my first mod from FastTech. I have never walked into a vape shop. I heard about vaping, looked into it, got the skinny on the best vendors from reading vape forums, and here I am 4yrs later. I really think the idea that vape shops are the first experience for most vapers is simply wrong. A percentage, yes, but not a high percentage. Most people under 30 or even 40 these days never lift their eyes from their iPad/iPhone/gadget of choice.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
In this day and age it would be interesting to see the % of people that heard of vaping from a local vape shop, vs online or from friends. I am not saying no one is made aware by seeing a local vape shop, but I am guessing the percentage is low comparatively. To Steve's point, I don't see it as the kind of hurdle that really impacts the overall number of people who turn to vaping. But I DO see it as a tragedy for small businesses. The FDA is punching someone in the face... it's just not new vapers, but business owners. JMO.
they might be made aware from a friend. I had a few friends into it. but they weren't the one's supplying ecigs. I still had to walk into a store and buy one. Not only that but your average vapor isn't a wealth of knowledge either, they probably got theirs from a shop as well. The people here aren't representative of the average vapor. hell I knew nothing of the DNA mods until I got here. now a few months later I have it down pretty dam good (not wingsfan good but still)

I bought my first mod from FastTech. I have never walked into a vape shop. I heard about vaping, looked into it, got the skinny on the best vendors from reading vape forums, and here I am 4yrs later. I really think the idea that vape shops are the first experience for most vapers is simply wrong. A percentage, yes, but not a high percentage. Most people under 30 or even 40 these days never lift their eyes from their iPad/iPhone/gadget of choice.

I got my first 2 from a vape shop. Didn't buy online until i started doing RDAs and mech tubes. I did rebuild the old evod coils but needed something with more. randomly purchased on ebay a maraxus clone and a patriot RDA. The maraxus sucked and after that moved onto a panzer blackhawk and then a string ray x. both were good but then i said fuck it and moved onto box mods. We all start somewhere and your local B&M is probably the easiest way for most people.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm over 40. I picked up vaping because I tend bar in a hipster neighborhood. I used to go outside and smoke and all these vapers used to preach to me about vaping. I had a ton of vape shops around me but my first order and mod was from an online vendor. I ordered a combo pack from Vape Society Supply. It was a Sig 75 TC with a STM and a LG battery for $89.00 lol. One of the hipsters helped me order it. When the package came I was so excited I tried to put it all together myself. I wound up trying to run a nickel coil in power mode. Eeew! I wound up going to the vape shop across the street. I explained to them that I did not buy this stuff here but if you help me I will spend a ton of money and be a very good customer. I work across the street so I can send vapers here too. The kid there helped me and showed me how to work my mod. I dropped a C note then and there on juice and coils. I still frequent that shop. My point to this whole little story is I'm a perfect example of a long time smoker that took the journey. I just think it's sad that this journey is going to be bastardized by BT.

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We can agree to disagree. Yes, the people here aren't the average vapers, but we not talking about the average vapers. Steve's point was about smokers and hurdles being thrown in the way to enter vaping. I was a newbie once and the FDA regs wouldn't have made a bit of difference in terms of my journey into vaping. I read about vaping online, ordered from the most popular supplier of vape gear at the time, whose name was all over the forums... watched YT videos on making coils and learned about wicking and wire... about ohms and watts and voltage... next time I needed gear, TC had been born in the meantime, so learned about that too. Also did DIY juice from the start as most juice was from China back then and I didn't want to vape anything from China.

Again, would be interesting to know the % but since we don't, the argument is academic. EDIT: But to me it's positive that the FDA can't stop new vapers... again pre-Internet would be a different story. But today? If someone wants to try vaping to stop smoking, all they have to do is look into it online. EDIT2: And the FDA can put that in their mod and vape it! :cheers:

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey @Wingsfan0310 I received my BR Lava box dna200. This thing is just beutiful. Love the color and I'm surprised at how small it is. For some reason I thought it was bigger from the pictures online.

Can you do me a big favor and post your profiles for the Lavabox you have so I can just throw those on mine. Thanks..
Screenshot_2016-08-23-14-15-29.png

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Wingsfan0310 I received my BR Lava box dna200. This thing is just beutiful. Live the color and I'm surprised at how small it is. For some reason I thought it was bigger from the pictures online.

Can you do me a big favor and post your profiles for the Lavabox you have so I can just throw those on mine. Thanks..
View attachment 59843
I can do that or you can PM me your Email address and I can send it to you without having to change the file extension. Let me know which way you prefer to do it.

It is pretty small. That's why I said you might prefer it without the 1300mah extension. I bought them but still haven't put them on because I like the size as is. I'm glad you like it so far. That Blood Red finish is amazing, I love it. The problem is, it's tough to force myself to take it outside.:cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received an Email from Element Vape that says the IPV6 is in stock for under $55. They have a free first class shipping option I used for my last order. They shipped out of California and I received it 2-3 days in Michigan. I was impressed. Just putting it out there in case anyone is interested :D.
https://www.elementvape.com/pioneer4you-ipv6x-200w-tc-box-mod

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can do that or you can PM me your Email address and I can send it to you without having to change the file extension. Let me know which way you prefer to do it.

It is pretty small. That's why I said you might prefer it without the 1300mah extension. I bought them but still haven't put them on because I like the size as is. I'm glad you like it so far. That Blood Red finish is amazing, I love it. The problem is, it's tough to force myself to take it outside.:cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
Ok yeah I'll pm you my email right now. Yeah Ill probably just keep it with the 900mah just because it's not ever leaving my house so Im not worried about it dieing. I'm scared to take it out and drop it. It's so sexy. A couple things I noticed because I love to nit pick and have ocd. I noticed that the back battery door panel is a shade of barely. Not to much but you can tell if you look at it hard. Another is the black screen protecter has a wave in it on it side edge. Again not noticeable but I sit there and diesect my mods when I first get them...lol.
Overall though i couldn't be happier. Glad I went with the blood red. This color is just something else.
Thanks for posting pictures of yours. Those made me order this thing.
;)

Edit: I'll probably get the 1300mah kit and not install it like you until I need more battery life.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just received an Email from Element Vape that says the IPV6 is in stock for under $55. They have a free first class shipping option I used for my last order. They shipped out of California and I received it 2-3 days in Michigan. I was impressed. Just putting it out there in case anyone is interested :D.
https://www.elementvape.com/pioneer4you-ipv6x-200w-tc-box-mod

Cheers,
Steve
Dammit I knew they were going to hold the Brown color back. Lmfao.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Wingsfan0310 I received my BR Lava box dna200. This thing is just beutiful. Love the color and I'm surprised at how small it is. For some reason I thought it was bigger from the pictures online.

View attachment 59843
Oh my, oh my! My dream Mod!!! Just add extended battery and nervana!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was just messing around with you. I put that in because a little birdie told me someone else was looking for a Purple one :D.

Cheers,
Steve
I know, my girl will be all over that purple Ipv6x for sure. It will definitely be in my vape mail. I'm not even going to ask her I'm just ordering it for her when I order mine.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok yeah I'll pm you my email right now. Yeah Ill probably just keep it with the 900mah just because it's not ever leaving my house so Im not worried about it dieing. I'm scared to take it out and drop it. It's so sexy. A couple things I noticed because I love to nit pick and have ocd. I noticed that the back battery door panel is a shade of barely. Not to much but you can tell if you look at it hard. Another is the black screen protecter has a wave in it on it side edge. Again not noticeable but I sit there and diesect my mods when I first get them...lol.
Overall though i couldn't be happier. Glad I went with the blood red. This color is just something else.
Thanks for posting pictures of yours. Those made me order this thing.
;)

Edit: I'll probably get the 1300mah kit and not install it like you until I need more battery life.
It's on it's way. I hope you like it. If you get a chance, please let me know what you think of it my friend. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heck, I just received an Email from Volcano. I started looking at the site and the Blood Red is sold out in both the DNA200 and 75. I guess we know what color is popular :D. Looks like you need to get while the getting is good on the Blood Red front. ;)

PS They have the Black in stock for both mods and the Bone White also for the DNA200.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a request.....Stop posting stuff in this thread...As soon as the lurkers see our sexy mods they buy them all up:giggle:
The BRLB DNA200 ...."was" ....In-stock last night. Take this shit to a pm :cuss2:

:giggle: :cheers:
There might be a hint of truth to that statement. Even so it was too funny! :cheers:

roflmfao.jpg

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, this is weird. You remember I posted about the 30Q's the other day. I ordered another 8 pack from GB. They were $31.69 on Sunday iirc. I checked today and they are now $33.43. Is is another coincidence :teehee::giggle::devil:.

Cheers,
Steve

The struggle is real:p :giggle:

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
wasn't aware of that. in that case i don't see how they could stop it. The shitty thing is the regulations won't stop the size of the vaping industry. all it will do is give that money to china instead of US companies. Which is the last thing the government wants. Talk about counter-productive

FastTech and Gearbest both do not ship illegal items to various countries.
Much talk about 'Why can't I get 18650s shipped to ____' on their forums.

FT and GB are businesses. They certainly don't want to get on a Customs blacklist.
Do you really think the flashlight dodge will work for any quantity of vape gear?
Do you really think with the US and EU markets being regulated out of existence the Chinese will innovate for, well come to think of it, there is not other worthwhile market.
Sorry, that's my take on the whole damn regulation situation. And why I have years of vape items stockpiled.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK, this is weird. You remember I posted about the 30Q's the other day. I ordered another 8 pack from GB. They were $31.69 on Sunday when I placed the order. I checked today and they are now $33.43. Is is another coincidence :teehee::giggle::devil:.

Cheers,
Steve

I noticed they were up yesterday. I ordered a 4 pack last week on sale for $16 and change, and yesterday saw the 4-pack is now (still on sale but for) $17 and change. Maybe they had to re-stock from another supplier that was slightly more or something.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FastTech and Gearbest both do not ship illegal items to various countries.
Much talk about 'Why can't I get 18650s shipped to ____' on their forums.

FT and GB are businesses. They certainly don't want to get on a Customs blacklist.
Do you really think the flashlight dodge will work for any quantity of vape gear?
Do you really think with the US and EU markets being regulated out of existence the Chinese will innovate for, well come to think of it, there is not other worthwhile market.
Sorry, that's my take on the whole damn regulation situation. And why I have years of vape items stockpiled.

That's why I asked about that earlier today... wondering if the regs would prevent China from exporting (shipping) those items to the US. If they do, then that is certainly how the regs will not just stop smokers from vaping, but screw up everyone who already is vaping.

EDIT: But I still believe the regs will be thrown out by the courts prior to the 2yr deadline.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just found a PDF (brief) that states exactly who is bringing a suit against the FDA and the charges. Included is one I hadn't heard about, Larry Faircloth, a Republican in the West Virginia House of Delegates who is a vaper. Among his charges is this (which imo is one of the main points and something we have heard too little of):

"by removing many e-cigarettes from the market, the FDA has prevented the state of West Virginia from reducing its Medicaid costs by promoting e-cigarettes over combustible tobacco products to reduce healthcare costs, depriving the state of its sovereignty, in violation of the Tenth Amendment’s protection of federalism"

And of course all of them charge that e-cigarettes are not tobacco products. PDF is here.

Also, on Aug 17th the court agreed with one of the tobacco companies that the FDA's regulation which states if a label is changed it constitutes a new product, is bogus. And ordered the FDA vacate that.

One more teeny tiny step in the right direction that bodes well for the courts seeing these overreaching, unconstitutional regulations for what they are. Looks like Oct 19th is the next hearing when everyone on both sides is supposed to have everything filed/answered/submitted and their ducks in a row. I hope they don't just set another date at that time but actually get something established. At the least to vacate the regulations while they are being litigated, which nearly everyone (or indeed everyone) asked for.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If open systems become illegal in 2 years then the stuff shipped over from China will be confiscated as contrband. Not saying there won't be avenues available to buy an open system but it will be much harder and much more expensive.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know Rip is a controversial figure but he's trying to do the right thing and help. Just came upon this article.

The page is here... everything helps. I, for one am donating something.

PS... really nice to see who is donating... Eciggity gave $5,000 -- that was nice to see!

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If open systems become illegal in 2 years then the stuff shipped over from China will be confiscated as contrband. Not saying there won't be avenues available to buy an open system but it will be much harder and much more expensive.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

The regulations are so blatantly unconstitutional on their face, it seems virtually impossible they won't be struck down. Of course that won't happen without pressure, education, and action.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn how does ecig.com sell out so quick. The ipv6x is already sold out. The vt133 sold out the quickest I have seen yet on this last run. Crazzyyyy

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We can agree to disagree. Yes, the people here aren't the average vapers, but we not talking about the average vapers. Steve's point was about smokers and hurdles being thrown in the way to enter vaping. I was a newbie once and the FDA regs wouldn't have made a bit of difference in terms of my journey into vaping.

I was a 2 pack a day Cowboy Killer smoker. I like smoking. I had zero intention of quitting. I smoked while using nic patches. Getting the picture?

As the price climbed ever higher, where I could smoke shrank ever smaller, I decided to quit. That worked for, oh I guess, about 2 days.
I remembered a stand at a mall that had electronic cigarettes and went there. It was gone. I looked online for electronic cigarettes near where I lived.
Found a shop and went by there. I still remember the owner's name, Troy. Asked me what and how long I smoked. Got a spinner and tiny tank for it out. Gave me a store spinner and a 'condom' and showed me the flavor bar. I asked how to do it as I had tried Blu in the past and didn't even run down its battery. So, he explained MTL and DTL. I experimented and decided on a couple of flavors. Walked out of his store with my new spinner, two tiny tanks, charger, and about 20ml of juice.

Would I have even considered this if I didn't have Troy to walk me through what I needed? Nope. In my mind this was just a different form of the Blu and I didn't like that. He also helped me when my sister wanted to vape but coughed like crazy when she tried mine. We drove over and asked. It was simple. I vaped 18mg juice at the time. He asked her a couple of questions and gave her some 6mg juice to try. Vaping happily. Most of my family now vapes, most based off Troy's info.

Could I replicate that online? Perhaps.
Would I? Nope. Vaping (actually, smoking an electronic cigarette) was a vague notion and if I had not had the convenience of going to the shop and getting lucky with having a caring owner, there is not a chance that I would have started vaping.

So, put me down on the 'No vape shop assist, not starting' side of the ledger. And 4 family members.

I'll always have a soft spot for Troy and the magic spinner he started me with. Sadly, I am now 1500 miles away from there.

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a 2 pack a day Cowboy Killer smoker. I like smoking. I had zero intention of quitting. I smoked while using nic patches. Getting the picture?

As the price climbed ever higher, where I could smoke shrank ever smaller, I decided to quit. That worked for, oh I guess, about 2 days.
I remembered a stand at a mall that had electronic cigarettes and went there. It was gone. I looked online for electronic cigarettes near where I lived.
Found a shop and went by there. I still remember the owner's name, Troy. Asked me what and how long I smoked. Got a spinner and tiny tank for it out. Gave me a store spinner and a 'condom' and showed me the flavor bar. I asked how to do it as I had tried Blu in the past and didn't even run down its battery. So, he explained MTL and DTL. I experimented and decided on a couple of flavors. Walked out of his store with my new spinner, two tiny tanks, charger, and about 20ml of juice.

Would I have even considered this if I didn't have Troy to walk me through what I needed? Nope. In my mind this was just a different form of the Blu and I didn't like that. He also helped me when my sister wanted to vape buy coughed like crazy when she tried mine. We drove over and asked. It was simple. I vaped 18mg juice at the time. He asked her a couple of questions and gave her some 6mg juice to try. Vaping happily. Most of my family now vapes, most based off Troy's info.

Could I replicate that online? Perhaps.
Would I? Nope. Vaping (actually, smoking an electronic cigarette) was a vague notion and if I had not had the convenience of going to the shop and getting lucky with having a caring owner, there is not a chance that I would have started vaping.

So, put me down on the 'No vape shop assist, not starting' side of the ledger. And 4 family members.

I'll always have a soft spot for Troy and the magic spinner he started me with. Sadly, I am now 1500 miles away from there.
Basically the same for me. I was in AZ at the time and a friend stopped by a smoke shop and was telling me about the Ecigs there. They dragged me down and I was able to try them out and talk to a real human being. I also bought a spinner and a small tank. That was the day I smoked my last cigarette. If it wouldn't have been for that shop, I'd probably still be smoking. In the end it's probably the best thing that happened to me in AZ.

Cheers,
Steve

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same with me. Lost both parents to lung cancer. The day after my mom passed, i walked into a vape shop and purchased a vape style pen with 24mg nic juice:p. That was almost 2 years ago and never smoked a cig since that day!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same with me. Lost both parents to lung cancer. The day after my mom passed, i walked into a vape shop and purchased a vape style pen with 24mg nic juice:p. That was almost 2 years ago and never smoked a cig since that day!
I wonder if it was like this for you. The shop owner had his spinner on a lanyard around his neck. He was a pretty cool guy. He grabbed one of those plastic drip tip covers and handed me his setup to try. I almost coughed up a lung. I had tears in my eyes :p:giggle:. It's funny the things you remember.

I also remember I got home from buying it, had it charging up and my by girl had a flat. Had to run out to change it (My last smoke was while changing a flat tire). When I got back, it was charged, loaded it up and never even lit another cigarette from that moment. Now when I smell one, it doesn't smell good to me at all (nasty would be a better description). Makes me wonder how I could have smoked for all those years. :cheers:

Last edited:

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So i just purchased 1-red & 1- black Hohm Wrecker G2 Mods from ecig (65.40 each coupon code "Josh" 10% off.) had to get that free shipping! Time to see how they compare to the DNA200 and see if they live up to the hype:D If they don't, i will sell them for below cost:p Review coming soon:cheers:

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder if it was like this for you. The shop owner had his spinner on a lanyard around his neck. He was a pretty cool guy. He grabbed one of those plastic drip tip covers and handed me his setup to try. I almost coughed up a lung. I had tears in my eyes :p:giggle:. It's funny the things you remember.

I also remember I got home from buying it, had it charging up and my by girl had a flat. Had to run out to change it (My last smoke was while changing a flat tire). When I got back, it was charged, loaded it up and never even lit another cigarette from that moment. Now when I smell one, it doesn't smell good to me at all (nasty would be a better description). Makes me wonder how I could have smoked for all those years. :cheers:

Yup. Same here plastic drip tip covers and all. He asked me twice if i was sure i wanted 24mg nic lol. I didn't want to fail at quitting smoking. After a week i went back and got some 18mg, because i knew i could quit at that point:cheers:.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So i just purchased 1-red & 1- black Hohm Wrecker G2 Mods from ecig (65.40 each coupon code "Josh" 10% off.) had to get that free shipping! Time to see how they compare to the DNA200 and see if they live up to the hype:D If they don't, i will sell them for below cost:p Review coming soon:cheers:
Great price from a great vendor. You won't be selling them anytime soon. Just use the xxx mode and adjust the FSK Curve and you'll love it.

VU Sponsors