Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dammmmmmit I see this a day late. Did you bastages buy them all and leave nothing for me.....NOOOOOOOOOO. MUST HAVE, MUST HAVE.........I need to lay off the coffee

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
It's not out yet. That was just an ad I saw on a different forum. It's in the works. I haven't been able to find a release date yet or seen it for presale anywhere. I'm sure once one of us sees that info, it will be posted here. At least after we get our order in :teehee::giggle::devil:

Cheers,
Steve

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not out yet. That was just an ad I saw on a different forum. It's in the works. I haven't been able to find a release date yet or seen it for presale anywhere. I'm sure once one of us sees that info, it will be posted here. At least after we get our order in :teehee::giggle:

Cheers,
Steve
Oh phew, talk about premature, next time I will just think about baseball...lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am not reading anything just talk about baseball

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
I just bought my second 133 from VapeNW.

I have a couple of DNAs now but I keep going back to the VT133 as my everyday carry mod. It's fantastic. Unfortunately it's rattled enough in my car's cup holder that the finish is wearing a little (which is how I justified the purchase to myself).

ab0eca826a94588ed13ae3a5195a272a.jpg

387fa69c10ec2e17aff159b7b46b80f3.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought my second 133 from VapeNW.

I have a couple of DNAs now but I keep going back to the VT133 as my everyday carry mod. It's fantastic. Unfortunately it's rattled enough in my car's cup holder that the finish is wearing a little (which is how I justified the purchase to myself).

ab0eca826a94588ed13ae3a5195a272a.jpg

387fa69c10ec2e17aff159b7b46b80f3.jpg

I have one of my VT133's that's my designated out and about everyday carry mod. The Blue Battery Cover looks like yours and I have just a little wear around the bottom edges. Nothing on the side though. I bought 3 extra Blue Battery covers when GB had them for less than $5 a piece (less than a wrap at most places). Heck, I buy my mods to use them. As long as they still work, that's all that really matters.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah saw when you got that... so thought ecig was sending that one instead of the black with silver cover.. ;p sighh.. Think I will wait and see what the therion 133 will be going for.
Ecig to my knowledge never had the Silver framed VT133. Even though the picture showed it as such, it was Black Frame with Silver battery cover.

I was looking for a Silver frame so I was glad when Vape NW put them on sale.

Cheers,
Steve

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna get one but gonna wait until the price drops. Atleast until it can be found for 125.

oh yeah... just posting cuz it's there. As much as I have been waiting on that one, I can wait a bit for the price to stabilize.
Wondering tho if it will be available in the states or only international..

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
oh yeah... just posting cuz it's there. As much as I have been waiting on that one, I can wait a bit for the price to stabilize.
Wondering tho if it will be available in the states or only international..
I think they made a couple sales to vendors before the 8th so it will be available in the states. Not sure but that's my geuss. I feel the same way. I've been waiting for this mod to come out but waiting a little longer won't hurt.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
A fucking steal. Add a nice tank, RDA, or some batteries and you ship free. You could also get a G2 and the SMY DNA 75 for under$100. That's crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Code works already a G2, bag of cotton bacon, pair of LG Hg2, and a 4 bay nitecore charger. total 86.40.... now should I pull the trigger or not lol. So tempted

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
I hate being tempted by sales like this (especially when they're outta stock on the VT133 and SDNA). I'm tempted to get the G2 but I already have one in order and I'm not sure if I'll like it enough to get another.

I might pick up a Herkales rta 2 though. I'm a fan of the Griffin but I wish wicking was a little easier. The Herkales seems to be what I should be looking at.

I have a spending problem. When does the support group meet?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I hate being tempted by sales like this (especially when they're outta stock on the VT133 and SDNA). I'm tempted to get the G2 but I already have one in order and I'm not sure if I'll like it enough to get another.

I might pick up a Herkales rta 2 though. I'm a fan of the Griffin but I wish wicking was a little easier. The Herkales seems to be what I should be looking at.

sign me up for that. personally i got a G2 like 2 weeks ago I think, and now i might order my 3rd one today.

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Several times a day, right here!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just bought two G2's. Love my DNA's but they're fussy sometimes and the G2 seems it may be less so. I have a V1. Was gonna do the ecig deal, but they're a tad cheaper refurb from Vapor Cube, and I can't find warranty info, but it seems people have only had issues with non refurbs. They're refurbed in CA to my knowledge so I prefer that. I've had numerous iPhone refurbs that have all been flawless. I think sometimes refurbs can be better. As long as the warranty is the same, it says it come with a warranty card, and the Hohmtech site leads me to think the warranty is the same. Seems to focus On approved vendors and Vapor Cube obviously is one.

Got a flattered black aluminum Avid BlemLyfe Able on its way too.

Still loving my VT133's, but one Is getting finicky.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just bought two G2's. Love my DNA's but they're fussy sometimes and the G2 seems it may be less so. I have a V1. Was gonna do the ecig deal, but they're a tad cheaper refurb from Vapor Cube, and I can't find warranty info, but it seems people have only had issues with non refurbs. They're refurbed in CA to my knowledge so I prefer that. I've had numerous iPhone refurbs that have all been flawless. I think sometimes refurbs can be better. As long as the warranty is the same, it says it come with a warranty card, and the Hohmtech site leads me to think the warranty is the same. Seems to focus On approved vendors and Vapor Cube obviously is one.

Got a flattered black aluminum Avid BlemLyfe Able on its way too.

Still loving my VT133's, but one Is getting finicky.
Vapor Cube is basically their factory store. It's where all the warranty work is done.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
BTW, I wonder if juice will stain the leather. Like make darker "smudges" that stay oily-looking. (I'm thinking may have to smear VG over the entire door and rub it in/wipe off so it looks uniform.) Or maybe it wipes right off if treated with a sealer. Anyone have a leather-bound mod to say?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
BTW, I wonder if juice will stain the leather. Like make darker "smudges" that stay oily-looking. (I'm thinking may have to smear VG over the entire door and rub it in/wipe off so it looks uniform.) Or maybe it wipes right off if treated with a sealer. Anyone have a leather-bound mod to say?
i could see that happening for sure

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a triade and the leather doesn't stain with juice. Watch vapnfagans review of the triade, he spills juice on his leather. It just stays dark while wet but as soon as it drys it's back to normal.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A fucking steal. Add a nice tank, RDA, or some batteries and you ship free. You could also get a G2 and the SMY DNA 75 for under$100. That's crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Smy Sdna 75 is out of stock again or they haven't got yet

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a triade and the leather doesn't stain with juice. Watch vapnfagans review of the triade, he spills juice on his leather. It just stays dark while wet but as soon as it drys it's back to normal.

Great to know. (Even tho different leathers might be treated with different sealants so I guess you never know.) But that's promising. :)

VU Sponsors