Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are kind of expensive but....:giggle:
Yeah I agree, but.... :giggle:

I'm looking at them trying to figure out which I like best if I were to decide to order one. What would make the most sense would be to get Black so I could use the 4ml conversion kit on all my Black 7ml Supremes. The problem is I already have quite a few Black Supremes. I sort of like the Blue, the Gunmetal is always cool. I'm thinking about it. If my damn Powerball or Mega Millions ticket would hit, I'd get us all one of each :D

Cheers,
Steve

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking at them trying to figure out which I like best if I were to decide to order one. What would make the most sense would be to get Black so I could use the 4ml conversion kit on all my Black 7ml Supremes. The problem is I already have quite a few Black Supremes. I sort of like the Blue, the Gunmetal is always cool. I'm thinking about it. If my damn Powerball or Mega Millions ticket would hit, I'd get us all one of each :D

well the conversion kit is just the chimney and glass no? wouldn't that be non color specific?

The Blue, the gunmetal are a must. Maybe gold:p

yeah thinking all four of the colors are cool tho.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well the conversion kit is just the chimney and glass no? wouldn't that be non color specific?

yeah thinking all four of the colors are cool tho.
I believe it's the top ring too. I thought about after I was saying you could buy one of each and then a conversion kit. I must of had a brain fart.
http://shop.steamcrave.com/conversionkit_p0932.html
7c11db3491.jpg.240x240.jpg

Edit; I've seen people mix and match the Black and SS though and it looks pretty good imo

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like every time I come in this thread I end up spending money. Those new supremes look sweet. Haven't ordered one yet but it's gonna be really hard to stay away. The gun metal looks sweet. I must resist...
Isn't that the truth! I'll tell you this is a pretty cool thread to see the nice stuff that's coming out. We cover a lot of ground in here. My wallet doesn't like it, but I do. We usually just talk about the good stuff too (I mean stuff that works good). Great bunch of people in here (I honestly mean that) :slowclap:

Cheers,
Steve

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yikes. I am getting sorrier I sold the VT133 and more wary of the Therion now. We'll see what happens when it comes out... may just get another VT133 when they go on sale again. EDIT: But I like the looks of the Therion so much might have to chance it with at least one.

Steve... how ya doing with that leather wrap on your worn blue VT133 batt cover?? :D
I would not be concerned at all with the quality from Lost Vape. Sure, no production run is perfect...hell read through the very few issues reported here about our beloved VT133. My point is that I have completely disassembled my Therion and am nothing but impressed by the craftsmanship. They use Evolve's recommended wire gauges throughout, their soldering is super high quality with very strong joints, and their case design is a thing of beauty!

I absolutely love my Therion 75, although I nixed the idea of converting it to a 133, I love it and respect it all the way around..:)

You said it best a few posts before..The Therion really is the VT133 Big Brother, more refined...more elegant brother (when it ships with the 200 chip)!

My Triade also shares all the qualities mentioned above. Again, production lines will unfortunately have a few bad apples... But the line as a whole ( majority) is rock solid from my experience and the majority of reports here and other forums.

Ha ha, that's my elongated "2 cents" lol

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would not be concerned at all with the quality from Lost Vape. Sure, no production run is perfect...hell read through the very few issues reported here about our beloved VT133. My point is that I have completely disassembled my Therion and am nothing but impressed by the craftsmanship. They use Evolve's recommended wire gauges throughout, their soldering is super high quality with very strong joints, and their case design is a thing of beauty!

I absolutely love my Therion 75, although I nixed the idea of converting it to a 133, I love it and respect it all the way around..:)

You said it best a few posts before..The Therion really is the VT133 Big Brother, more refined...more elegant brother (when it ships with the 200 chip)!

My Triade also shares all the qualities mentioned above. Again, production lines will unfortunately have a few bad apples... But the line as a whole ( majority) is rock solid from my experience and the majority of reports here and other forums.

Ha ha, that's my elongated "2 cents" lol

Just stopped back in on my way to shutting down for the night to make sure I didn't miss anything... (and also b/c this thread moves too fast to not read a little each day so that when I have time to post I don't have to spend the first hour catching up!).... so was happy to read this. Very good info in there. Can't wait to let the Therion 133 speak for itself in my hand. :D The VT133 is a hard act to follow, but with the same board on hand, the Th133 should be a similar experience with a rugged exterior look... kind of like the diff between a nice, stock, full-sized truck (the VT133) ...and the same truck with a 6-inch lift kit, slightly oversized tires and custom wheels. Yeah, there may be a few trade-offs (no daughter board / worse mph) but it's still fun and nice to look at and for some, worth the trade-off. Esp when you can have both. :D

Thanks for the info, Infinite!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like every time I come in this thread I end up spending money. Those new supremes look sweet. Haven't ordered one yet but it's gonna be really hard to stay away. The gun metal looks sweet. I must resist...
Cmon, resistance is futile, this thread is the Borg of VU

You know it is going to be in the back of your mind, that gunmetal is real sweet.....your eyelids are getting droopy....must order gunmetal LE Supreme....lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hate GB. But last month i ordered batteries i had them in 2 weeks:p Don't feel bad i have cancelled 20 different orders, because they employ the slowest people in China:giggle:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really man? I have no idea why your coming at me like that? Manny is certainly not the only one that has blown up Triade or Therion. Check the forum and other forums. Lots of people are having issues with them. Not only that but the comment was obviously made tongue in cheek. Before you go on about me derailing a thread just remember you started this. Your the fucking joke here. You and your fanboyism. Your so caught up in kissing people's backsides and yearning for another members approval that you can't even be objective anymore. If anyone says anything about a mod you own you become indignant. Say what you want about Manny at the very least he's honest and the guys a hardcore vaper. Your such a fanboy of a certain member and mod that your opinion can't even be taken seriously. Your the fucking joke, you just don't know it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really man? I have no idea why your coming at me like that? Manny is certainly not the only one that has blown up Triade or Therion. Check the forum and other forums. Lots of people are having issues with them. Not only that but the comment was obviously made tongue in cheek. Before you go on about me derailing a thread just remember you started this. Your the fucking joke here. You and your fanboyism. Your so caught up in kissing people's backsides and yearning for another members approval that you can't even be objective anymore. If anyone says anything about a mod you own you become indignant. Say what you want about Manny at the very least he's honest and the guys a hardcore vaper. Your such a fanboy of a certain member and mod that your opinion can't even be taken seriously. Your the fucking joke, you just don't know it.

If you are talking about me, I don't own any of the Lost Vape mods you mentioned.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you were wrong and over exaggerating. I don't reply when you trash the dna in the G2 thread and have never made smart ass comments in that thread. You are the biggest fanboy on the forum and always trash talk the dna. I am not going to argue with you, but what you said is bullshit! Also i have nothing against Manny either, please don't put words in my mouth. Have a good night Jack:cheers:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you were wrong and over exaggerating. I don't reply when you trash the dna in the G2 thread and have never made smart ass comments in that thread. You are the biggest fanboy on the forum and always trash talk the dna. I am not going to argue with you, but what you said is bullshit! Also i have nothing against Manny either, please don't put words in my mouth. Have a good night Jack:cheers:
You're an idiot. Anyone who knows me knows I love the DNA. I have 6 DNA'S. 4 out of the 6 are VT133'S. So I must really hate it. I just choose not to be a fanboy. I like other boards. You know thats allowed? You can love the DNA and still vape other mods. I never trash it on the G2 thread. I just say it's not the only chip that does tc well. Pull your head out of the other guys ass for a few minutes and get informed. Get off his dick take a few pulls from your Aromamizer Supreme VT133 combo. Most of all I'm honest about what I say about the DNA and other mods. I also try to help anyone I can here whether it be knowledge, a code, or a hook up through the relationships I have established in the community. If I recall correctly I even offered to help you with a contact when you were having problems. So I don't know where your passive aggressive behavior is coming from but if you're going to call me out I'm going to answer.

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're an idiot. Anyone who knows me knows I love the DNA. I have 6 DNA'S. 4 out of the 6 are VT133'S. So I must really hate it. I just choose not be a fanboy. I like other boards. You know thats allowed? You can love the DNA and still vape other mods. I never trash it on the G2 thread. I just say it's not the only chip that does tc well. Pull your head out of the other guys ass for a few minutes and get informed. Get off his dick take a few pulls from your Aromamizer Supreme VT133 combo. Most of all I'm honest about what I say about the DNA and other mods. I also try to help anyone I can here whether it be knowledge, a code, or a hook up through the relationships I have established in the community. If I recall correctly I even offered to help you with a contact when you were having problems. So I don't know where your passive aggressive behavior is coming from but if you're going to call me out I'm going to answer.

WTF - That shit is way out of line. Take that crap to PM if you feel like you have to talk to other members like that.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WTF - That shit is way out of line. Take that crap to PM if you feel like you have to talk to other members like that.
Steve mind your own fucking business. This has nothing to do with you. Your boy started it. Funny you had no problem when he came after me and Manny.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're an idiot. Anyone who knows me knows I love the DNA. I have 6 DNA'S. 4 out of the 6 are VT133'S. So I must really hate it. I just choose not be a fanboy. I like other boards. You know thats allowed? You can love the DNA and still vape other mods. I never trash it on the G2 thread. I just say it's not the only chip that does tc well. Pull your head out of the other guys ass for a few minutes and get informed. Get off his dick take a few pulls from your Aromamizer Supreme VT133 combo. Most of all I'm honest about what I say about the DNA and other mods. I also try to help anyone I can here whether it be knowledge, a code, or a hook up through the relationships I have established in the community. If I recall correctly I even offered to help you with a contact when you were having problems. So I don't know where your passive aggressive behavior is coming from but if you're going to call me out I'm going to answer.

You did try and help me and i also thanked you correct? I have more non dna mods than i care to list 20-30 of them? But please leave the smart ass comments out of this thread....Thanks Jack:cheers:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You did try and help me and i also thanked you correct? I have more non dna mods than i care to list 20-30 of them? But please leave the smart ass comments out of this thread....Thanks Jack:cheers:
Oh, so your first post wasn't a smart ass comment about Manny and I? I'm generally a nice guy here. This would never have happened were it not for your first smart ass comment. Take some of your own advice.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, so your first post wasn't a smart ass comment about Manny and I? I'm generally a nice guy here. This would never have happened were it not for your first smart ass comment. Take some of your own advice.

What..... I am an ass...... And DNA 200 sucks..... Well at least my Triade did it blew simply fried the board when I hit it all day on 200 watts......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What..... I am an ass...... And DNA 200 sucks..... Well at least my Triade did it blew simply fried the board when I hit it all day on 200 watts......

Lol, no Manny. I was defending you.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It was a smart ass comment. You were wrong and over exaggerating. It's all good, take a xanax and drink a beer Jack:cheers: I was only using Manny Triade as a example. It's the only one i have seen fail in months of reading post here on VU or ECF.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, no Manny. I was defending you.

Thanks man..... Sometimes I try to be honest and say it like it is...... These Dnas are sensitive..... They are definitely not made for serious 150 to 200 watts vapers......

They are made for the 40 to 60 watt casual good looking model and sexy Vapers........

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It was a smart ass comment. You were wrong and over exaggerating. It's all good, take a xanax and drink a beer Jack:cheers: I was only using Manny Triade as a example. It's the only one i have seen fail in months of reading post here on VU or ECF.
Lol, I don't need a Xanax but I have a nice cold one sitting right next to me. Again, this your doing not mine. The least you could do is man up about it. Everyone knows how you meant your comment. Take nice big hit off that end all be all set up and relax fanboy. Here's some butt hurt cream.
bf8a5bb82c1138591077fce243193231.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I should be getting my Triade back in 4 to 6 weeks..... Let's see how she holds up......

I'm just going to plug her up in my toilet and Vape her when I take a dump and I'll be using it with my dumptank........

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I'm reading that right they are only making 8,000 total. I guess it really is a limited edition. I noticed to the right they are selling the deck separately at almost $15 :eek:. I'd love to get one but would like to see them at a better price. Since it comes with the 4ml conversion kit it really isn't that bad though. :cheers:
Ya know Steve...this might cause me to give the Supreme another chance. TBH... Mostly for the brass version :hee hee :)[email protected] might be the brass tank that we are looking for to fit nicely on our Revenant Mod :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know Steve...this might cause me to give the Supreme another chance. TBH... Mostly for the brass version :hee hee :)[email protected] might be the brass tank that we are looking for to fit nicely on our Revenant Mod :)

They got a brass one? I thought that was coffee, dammmmmmmmit, I hope I didn't order the wrong one....must have matchy matchy....lol

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I should be getting my Triade back in 4 to 6 weeks..... Let's see how she holds up......

I'm just going to plug her up in my toilet and Vape her when I take a dump and I'll be using it with my dumptank........

Did they say what happened to it? I use my Triade with 120w preheat at 80-100w @ 450f with Alien Coil coils from raymo2u. Never had a issue.
I don't vape like you do though:p 15ml a day if i am drinking:cheers:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did they say what happened to it? I use my Triade with 120w preheat at 80-100w @ 450f with Alien Coil coils from raymo2u. Never had a issue.
I don't vape like you do though:p 15ml a day if i am drinking:cheers:
They thought it was a blown fuse...... They told me the board is simply fried...... They asked me what batteries I was using I told them the new batteries I just got Sony *VTC6..... They told me it can't be the cells if they are at least 20amps..... And yes they hit hard as Fuck......

So they told me (4) to 6 weeks time...

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not exactly matchy matchy but I feel special vaping this combo.

2dde5855824b4ced9e5d2d8d33ff1407.jpg

I like the Herakles on it!!! I'm gonna get that Supreme. I have the Herakles in silver and I think I woild like the Nanoed' gold Supreme better! Nice that we've got options now :)

VU Sponsors