Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. It is not a cloud chucker like the Tornado but it is an enjoyable tank and the flavor is real nice. I owe you bro for all the money you had me spend :cheers:
Happy to help you spend your money...anytime!!! I don't think you saw my edit, but unfortunately it's a 22mm tank :( wonk wonk. Definitely interesting though and at the price I may make an exception.

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That has me thinking...what are you Aromamizer Supreme folks thinking the post less deck is going to add? I'm seriously confused about the point of post less? The Supreme in particular is a nice Atty BC it's pretty easy to wick...does the postless deck make it easier or just different?

The colors for me:D I have a Bachelor which is postless rta.
1. Better airflow
2. Bigger builds on same size deck
3. After you find your lead length(sweet spot). All of your future coils are the same.
4. Have you ever cut a mounted coil while trying to cut the other side coil leads off. I have many times:giggle:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy to help you spend your money...anytime!!! I don't think you saw my edit, but unfortunately it's a 22mm tank :( wonk wonk. Definitely interesting though and at the price I may make an exception.

Yeah, that is the downside, I haven't seen any plans for a 24mm version. Still looks great on my VF Stout though, you should buy the Conqueror and SS Stout.....problem solved....lmao

8add70d1d383057efbe9a6d9de43398b.jpg

That's the drip tip from the TFV4 micro by the way, makes it look like a scifi death robot!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, that is the downside, I haven't seen any plans for a 24mm version. Still looks great on my VF Stout though, you should buy the Conqueror and SS Stout.....problem solved....lmao

8add70d1d383057efbe9a6d9de43398b.jpg

That's the drip tip from the TFV4 micro by the way, makes it look like a scifi death robot!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Ohhhhh there you go again. If I were to do that, I woild get the VS Flask 133 :)

Love that Drip tip, definitely Sci Fi! Dig it!!

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The colors for me:D I have a Bachelor which is postless rta.
1. Better airflow
2. Bigger builds on same size deck
3. After you find your lead length(sweet spot). All of your future coils are the same.
4. Have you ever cut a mounted coil while trying to cut the other side coil leads off. I have many times:giggle:
I see, when you say "bigger" coils are you referring to wraps or diameter...maybe both? I ask because I have comfortably fit wide 3.5- 4 ID coils in just about every atty...not sure if my style would necessitate the ability for bigger coils.

I agree though, I have my eye on the coffee and brass Supreme. I would run them in the Nano config and would look nice on a few of my mods :)

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see, when you say "bigger" coils are you referring to wraps or diameter...maybe both? I ask because I have comfortably fit wide 3.5- 4 ID coils in just about every atty...not sure if my style would necessitate the ability for bigger coils.

I agree though, I have my eye on the coffee and brass Supreme. I would run them in the Nano config and would look nice on a few of my mods :)

Parallel 316l and 316l clapton wire. You won't fit that in a existing Supreme:p I run them in my RDA's.
I am hoping the will fit with the new deck:cheers:image.jpeg

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Parallel 316l and 316l clapton wire. You won't fit that in a existing Supreme:p I run them in my RDA's.
I am hoping the will fit with the new deck:cheers:View attachment 61538
Ahhh yes, didn't even consider parallel, claptons. I always reserve those for RDAs :) Iam starting to see the attraction now.

I was considering the VCMT for that type of flexibility and it sits flush on my Limitless Lux. Woild be cool for a 25mm tank to give that much space tho! Let us know what ya find out when you get it!!

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahhh yes, didn't even consider parallel, claptons. I always reserve those for RDAs :) Iam starting to see the attraction now.

I was considering the VCMT for that type of flexibility and it sits flush on my Limitless Lux. Woild be cool for a 25mm tank to give that much space tho! Let us know what ya find out when you get it!!

I will sell you my VCMT. It was used for a week and still have the box(with smoked glass) and all accessories 40.00 shipped.
Just throwing it out there:D I bought the VCMT and the BFT when they were the first 30mm rta's to hit the streets.

IMG_4684.JPG

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if the new post-less Supreme deck would be any quieter for AF?? That is my only gripe with the Supreme (and Griffin and all large tanks).... hitting it sounds like blowing through a broken whistle. My old Subtank Mini and Lemo Drop were so nice and quiet, comparatively. There has to be a way to get good AF without it being so darn loud. They need air baffles or something. (I even put a broccoli rubber band around the Griffin which I cut to size just slightly larger so it wouldn't grip the tank, and glued with rubber cement. Then put AF wide open and the band over it. It did cut down the noise a lot, but it's a sloppy solution.)

EDIT: FTR I glued the ends of the band together... I didn't glue it to the tank! :D

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if the new post-less Supreme deck would be any quieter for AF?? That is my only gripe with the Supreme (and Griffin and all large tanks).... hitting it sounds like blowing through a broken whistle. My old Subtank Mini and Lemo Drop were so nice and quiet, comparatively. There has to be a way to get good AF without it being so darn loud. They need air baffles or something. (I even put a broccoli rubber band around the Griffin which I cut to size just slightly larger so it wouldn't grip the tank, and glued with rubber cement. Then put AF wide open and the band over it. It did cut down the noise a lot, but it's a sloppy solution.)

hmmm.. thinking maybe some cloth or foam.. somewhat on the order of a microphone 'wind screen' ? might do the trick..

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hmmm.. thinking maybe some cloth or foam.. somewhat on the order of a microphone 'wind screen' ? might do the trick..

I tried thin cloth first... it blocks a little too much AF but worse, immed gets wet with mist from the AF and then blocks all AF. I also thought of mic windscreen but would be the same. The problem is the long, large, open slots.... instead of a wide open HOLE, the opening needs to have like angled gills or fins...baffles. In which case a sliding ring to adjust AF would have to spin inside the AF ring instead of on the exterior. But I'd also be happy with them going back to holes which were quieter than wide open slots. Even if you partially block AF it doesn't make it quieter... just changes the pitch. Having it WIDE OPEN gives it the least decibels, but is too airy for my tastes. And still loud anyway, imo.

I love everything else about the AS.... but this one thing. I may have to experiment with more AF rings...

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That has me thinking...what are you Aromamizer Supreme folks thinking the post less deck is going to add?

FTR whenever I build I am always worried the coil edges are going to touch the chimney once I close it up... so always take great care to eye it and tweak them just so.... then it's a squeeze getting the fat, juicy shoulders of the wicks in that chimney without compressing. So when I saw that deck the first thing that hit me was that the coils would be more towards the center of the deck, addressing all that.

Whether any of that would actually be the case or not, I don't know, but just looked roomier that way. Regardless I am certainly going to try one, but I will wait for the deck to come to FT. Don't need a conversion kit myself, and I already have 2 Supremes which is enough for me unless they come out with a design that's quieter... in which case I will buy a dozen of them. :D

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thought I would share the wrap I got for my VT133...EDIT: Sorry Computer stupid with links to pics

http://imgur.com/SEIEEz0

http://imgur.com/XV2OTRv

http://imgur.com/z729Tid

http://imgur.com/FAhY6yq

http://imgur.com/ZtAtXaR

Got it from Vaporskinz... messaged them about that its a little short around the edges and if he could prep another one 2mm taller and 3mm overall longer on the opposite side of the VT133 badge...so it wouldnt have to be heat stretched...not sure how it will hold up, and in a few days the other one will be here and ill be putting that one on.

Not that its bad, its actually pretty decent, but its just taunts me lol

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thought I would share the wrap I got for my VT133...EDIT Pics didnt load....

Got it from Vaporskinz... messaged them about that its a little short around the edges and if he could prep another one 2mm taller and 3mm overall longer on the opposite side of the VT133 badge...so it wouldnt have to be heat stretched...not sure how it will hold up, and in a few days the other one will be here and ill be putting that one on.

[snipped instructions on Steve's snipping tool trick, as So619 got the links posted]

Niiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!! !:cheers: Really like that. What'd that cost?

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought I would share the wrap I got for my VT133...EDIT: Sorry Computer stupid with links to pics

http://imgur.com/SEIEEz0

http://imgur.com/XV2OTRv

http://imgur.com/z729Tid

http://imgur.com/FAhY6yq

http://imgur.com/ZtAtXaR

That's the leather that I have on my Triade, it's peeling the black outer and leaving some black leather but without the black is weird..... Put something on the outside to protect the leather..... Some conditioner or something.....
IMAG1885.jpg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for that snip tip, never knew about that

$15 Its not actually leather, really would like it to be though.

Might find someone that can actually put some real leather on it.

I would imagine if that lays flat when it's off, it could be used as a template for cutting a piece of actual leather gotten from a craft supplies store. But if you wanted it to be removable I don't know what kind of glue would be used to put it on.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for that snip tip, never knew about that

$15 Its not actually leather, really would like it to be though.

Might find someone that can actually put some real leather on it.
That looks real nice. Did you just order for the battery door? Is there a part that goes over the frame?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would imagine if that lays flat when it's off, it could be used as a template for cutting a piece of actual leather gotten from a craft supplies store. But if you wanted it to be removable I don't know what kind of glue would be used to put it on.

Actually, I wouldn't mind a permanent one of leather...Can always get a replacement clam shell for a few bucks... I would attempt it myself, and I guess I could research how to make the edges super clean...hmm new project! lol

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually, I wouldn't mind a permanent one of leather...Can always get a replacement clam shell for a few bucks... I would attempt it myself, and I guess I could research how to make the edges super clean...hmm new project! lol

FTR there are leather working tools that come in a set and look similar to wood carving tools. One of them makes a nice smooth edge. (Courtesy of leather-crafting class in high school long, long ago.)

I'm out for the night -- time for a little TV. Enjoy -

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Steve, 30Q better or LG brown? and for layman like me how to verify those batteries or genuine? Thanks

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve, 30Q better or LG brown? and for layman like me how to verify those batteries or genuine? Thanks
I think at this point 30Q's are just slightly better. Mooch is rating the last batches that way as well.

As for how to tell if they are genuine. I haven't seen fake 30Q's yet. There have been quite a few fake LG HG2'S reported. Here's a link that might help you out.
https://batterybro.com/blogs/18650-...an-you-identify-the-fake-lg-hg2-18650-battery

Cheers,
Steve

VU Sponsors