Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One day they will all be gone:eek:
where did you get if you don't mind sharing with us, also is there any mini version in market? beside Hcigar VT75 I don't like bottom cap as I had bad experience of bottom caps :p let me know please. Thanks

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Mine should be here tomorrow, Guess I need to start getting ready.

1) Download and install software
2) Download and save Steves config file
3) Decide which tank and atomizer to use and configure (?)

anything I'm missing ?

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now I'm going to have to stalk Ecig.com so I know when they get them beck in stock. Flashing that picture was throwing down the gauntlet :teehee:. In all seriousness (well I was serious about stalking Ecig ;)), that looks very good my friend! The Silver and Black look good together. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
Have you tried with white battery case?

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't think i would like it. It's a nice looking VT133 imho.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since @Deucesjack says it's better to have even numbers and since I only have 5. I have a solution... :giggle:

Cheers,
Steve
Lol, it's gotta be even. The only exceptions are the #'s 11 & 13. Eleven because that's the day I was born. Thirteen because if you are the son of a widow, well then that's just a special number. Yes, I embrace my OCD. Lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

anything I'm missing ?
Welcome the VT133 Gang club :slowclap: I am 99.99% sure you will love that BUT in case if not, then everyone know I am more than happy to help you :bingo:

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, it's gotta be even. The only exceptions are the #'s 11 & 13. Eleven because that's the day I was born. Thirteen because if you are the son of a widow, well then that's just a special number. Yes, I embrace my OCD. Lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

7 is also a Lucky # I like 7:giggle:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

anything I'm missing ?
Here's the version of Escribe you want to download and install on your PC.
*** 2016-02-29 EScribe 1.0.42 ***
https://www.dimensionengineering.com/software/SetupES_2016-02-29.exe (52MB standalone installer)

If you are using my Ecig file I suggest you use the updated one. It's in the same post on page 7. The instructions are there on how to use it. Basically change the file extension to .ecig and then upload it to your mod (it's all there). If you have any questions, you came to the right thread. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here. Enjoy your mod my friend! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since it's quiet in here I'll post this:

Has anyone other than me noticed the load of mods that has either come out or been announced in what seems like the last few days? A lot of them seem to be just variations in what has already been released. Just a word of warning to all the guys and ladies that hang out here. Companies are rushing stuff out at a maddening pace to beat the 8-8 deadline. I'd think twice about buying a first run of anything atm. I think a lot of companies are putting out not quite finished products or retreads to beat the deadline.

MY PSA for the day! :D

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Since it's quiet in here I'll post this:

Has anyone but me noticed the load of mods that has either come out or been announced in what seems like the last few days? A lot of them seem to be just variations in what has already been released. Just a word of warning to all the guys and ladies that hang out here. Companies are rushing stuff out at a maddening pace to beat the 8-8 deadline. I'd think twice about buying a first run of anything atm. I think a lot of companies are putting out not quite finished products or retreads to beat the deadline.

MY PSA for the day! :D

Cheers,
Steve
evolv had even said that the release of the dna60 was done to make sure they beat the 8/8 deadline.

ive already talked to my people at vaporshark, they didn't even know it was coming but are looking to make sure the footprint matches and the manufacturing schedule to see about a vsdna60, as in the same size and form factor of the dna40. They aren't sure if they can do it yet, but that is a distcint possibility.
id they do, I am all about it, trhe kf5 with a single fused Clapton has become my got to adv at 40W. great lung hit vape. as a plus, it rocks on the Procyon as well.
even prorape is looking at possibly doing a dna75 or a dna60 in the radius. not sure how true that rumor is since they made the radius 60w already

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like the vaporshark rdna 40....if it was a 60 or 75 that would be a bonus. Great for attys using about 30 watts or less. Seems like the battery lasts quite a long time. The VS rdna was the first regulated mod I bought, still going strong after almost two years.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone have any red VT's in stock?....I don't really care if the price is little higher than we typically paid from ecig....can't seem to find a red VT either.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really like the vaporshark rdna 40....if it was a 60 or 75 that would be a bonus. Great for attys using about 30 watts or less. Seems like the battery lasts quite a long time. The VS rdna was the first regulated mod I bought, still going strong after almost two years.
at one point I had 4 rdna40s, 2 dna30s and 2 dna40s
I kept all the dna's but did sell 3 of the rdnas and kept just my beta version

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have any red VT's in stock?....I don't really care if the price is little higher than we typically paid from ecig....can't seem to find a red VT either.
I just searched the VT133 on Vapecrawler.com and see EcigaretteEmpire has the Silver Frame with Red cover for $129. I've never ordered from them before so I can't recommend them one way or the other. I'm still looking.
https://www.ecigaretteempire.com/vt133-box-mod-by-hcigar-evolv-dna-200-p/vt133.htm

That is weird...I clicked a different ecig link prior and the price was $126....now it's 88 clicking your link.
I like my link better then :giggle:

Cheers,
Steve

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well gents the the Lost Vape Triade beat the VT133 to the door. That said I still need to update the firmware before use according to the little poorly translated user manual.

Waiting for my Samsung 30's (pink) to charge so I can get this baby setup.

I got a new ss coil in the SMOK primed and ready. Been sitting with juice for 2 days. Think the cotton is nice and wet.

VT should be here tomorrow. Let the premium temp controlled cloud making begin.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well gents the the Lost Vape Triade beat the VT133 to the door. That said I still need to update the firmware before use according to the little poorly translated user manual.

Waiting for my Samsung 30's (pink) to charge so I can get this baby setup.

I got a new ss coil in the SMOK primed and ready. Been sitting with juice for 2 days. Think the cotton is nice and wet.

VT should be here tomorrow. Let the premium temp controlled cloud making begin.
I'd be surprised if the Triade needs a firmware update. When you hook it up to Escribe, click on the Device Monitor at the top of Escribe. The firmware version will be in the bottom right hand corner (it should be 2016-02-23)

upload_2016-7-27_20-26-58.png

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'd be surprised if the Triade needs a firmware update. When you hook it up to Escribe, click on the Device Monitor at the top of Escribe. The firmware version will be in the bottom right hand corner (it should be 2016-02-23)

View attachment 57645
Thanks for that, and for all the words of advise you've shared. I'm not the most patient person .. waiting for the batteries to charge is killing me,and I'm guessing I can't connect and do anything with it until they do. I'll go download the software, install it and Suck the life out of the Cleito on the RX200.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a question about the EVOLV install, what is ECigStats ? Any good reason to install it ?
There might be a good reason but I don't click on the accept box for that. Programs that forward data make me uneasy (even if it is anonymous). I'll take the vaping surveys, but that's as far as I go. The FDA has already made up their mind anyway. :(

Cheers,
Steve

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Got an setup question. I'm using my SMOK with their Stainless Steel TC Coil, only I don't know which Stainless Steel wire to select the profile.

Anyone know or know how I find out ?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got an setup question. I'm using my SMOK with their Stainless Steel TC Coil, only I don't know which Stainless Steel wire to select the profile.

Anyone know or know how I find out ?
Do you have any markings on the coil (model number). I think Smok uses 316, if not that it would be SS304. One or the other. I'd start at 316. If it seems a little cool, I'd try 304.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
and.. what values do y'all think I should start with for the coil, pre-heat, watts, punch ? Oh and why does a atomizer test show it as Kanthal even though it's sold as SS??
Help!! and Thanks.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear you mt friend. I was saying I'm not entirely thrilled with his response. Since we got the exact same response it feels like a form letter. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions until I hear back from him.

So, I received 2 spools of this wire today, but don't really want to try it. It's 27ga. Anyone have any of this to tell what you found?
Did anyone ever hear from them again after the initial problem report?

It looks so pretty all wound snug in its spool, shame of it is not usable.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Do you have any markings on the coil (model number). I think Smok uses 316, if not that it would be SS304. One or the other. I'd start at 316. If it seems a little cool, I'd try 304.
TF-STC2 .25ohm Stainless Steel (From the page I ordered them from)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TF-STC2 .25ohm Stainless Steel (From the page I ordered them from)
They are SS316 coils. I like my vape at 420-450F. For those I would probably start at 40-50 watts with 80-100 watts preheat. Try that and see what you think.

Temperature controls how hot the vape will be

Power and Preheat controls how fast it will get there.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
They are SS316 coils. I like my vape at 420-450F. For those I would probably start at 50 watts with 80-100 watts preheat. Try that and see what you think.

Temperature controls how hot the vape will be

Power and Preheat controls how fast it will get there.

Thanks, I should of thought of taking a pic, my eyesight ain't that great anymore... now to see if I can unlock it.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I received 2 spools of this wire today, but don't really want to try it. It's 27ga. Anyone have any of this to tell what you found?
Did anyone ever hear from them again after the initial problem report?

It looks so pretty all wound snug in its spool, shame of it is not usable.
I haven't tried the 27ga so I can't say how it is yet. I only tried the 25ga which I didn't like as much as the Unkamen SS430. Other than that I don't have anything new to report. If you try the 27ga, please let me/us know what you think of it.

Cheers,
Steve

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love my RDNA 40, never tried Temp.Control but still great mod also beside shitty color issue I have 2 1 daily used and other still in safe place for backup

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are one of many to whom I trust blindly, Honestly. I say to my friends that a great friend/adviser is a blessing of God and you are one of them. Thanks Steve (and all others who are) helping this beautiful vaping community.We really appreciate.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors