Become a Patron!

Hello VU members. New online retailer Bluffs Brewing Co.

bluffsbrewingco

Unlisted Vendor
Hello fellow VU members. We are Bluffs Brewing Co. a new manufacturer of e-liquids in Toronto. We look forward to being a part of your vaping experience. Sorry to my friends south of the border, we are currently only providing service within Canada. #notblowingsmoke

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - but you need to find out how to become a vendor before pimping you wares on VU

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Bluffs it’s ok to introduce yourself no need to remove the thread :)

welcome to the forum if you have questions feel free to PM any of the mod team

bluffsbrewingco

Unlisted Vendor
Bluffs it’s ok to introduce yourself no need to remove the thread :)

welcome to the forum if you have questions feel free to PM any of the mod team
Before I left the msg to remove the thread I had sales info, etc. "Hocking my wares" as it was put to me. I was informed I couldn't do that. It is ok, I have changed it and eveything is good again. Thanks

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
PM sent bluffs

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Hocking my wares" as it was put to me. I was informed I couldn't do that.

Some members are volunteer forum police who overstep their authority! Have me Googling to find your site!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Without them this forum would likely be like all others...spam, immaturity and an overwhelming amount of deconstructive imagery and foolishness. I appreciate the members keeping things in line and enforcing the rules.
deconsructive imagery and foolishness is in the eye of the beholder...but enough of philosiphy if you want our love ...where's the free shit...

bluffsbrewingco

Unlisted Vendor
deconsructive imagery and foolishness is in the eye of the beholder...but enough of philosiphy if you want our love ...where's the free shit...
I see at 61 years of age the stupidity in forums has no age limit.. congrats your ignorance likely brings you much bliss.

Ignored.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see at 61 years of age the stupidity in forums has no age limit.. congrats your ignorance likely brings you much bliss.
look dipshit you're shilling bottles of cheap ass e-juice at ridiculously inflated prices that a trained chimp could be taught to make. why don't you stick to that instead of giving us your erudite views on how a vape forum should operate,or your advice for enlightenment bohdisavta....Fucksakes I'm glad I DIY ....

Last edited:

VU Sponsors