ECF Refugee
Both of mine are fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow! That's pretty off. I've seen a few G2's like that but not a Slice. I'd send it back. I know people with G2's like that have sent them back to be adjusted.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got it second hand.....so SOL
I don't think so bro. They don't even ask for a proof of purchase. Give them a call tomorrow and see what they say. They're pretty responsive. I wouldn't volunteer that info to them though. It can't hurt. The worst they could do is say to bad.

F

fckaugust8th

Depending on what and how much I drink, my screen gets crooked too:confused:
Like Deuces said, give them a call, don't mention it's second hand, they have a 500 day warranty after all.

chuckpie85

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is true. Can't hurt to ask besides might be a breath of fresh air for them not hearing about a sticky fire button

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is true. Can't hurt to ask besides might be a breath of fresh air for them not hearing about a sticky fire button

I got mine second hand as well and the fire button sticks. I called hohm tech and asked them what kind of proof of purchase I would need to get warranty service and they guy said "just the mod".

F

fckaugust8th

Just in case you're wondering, I took the 18650 adapter from the Presa 100w and used it with a fresh battery in the Slice. It works, so now I have to go to TF and order a couple of adapters, just in case.

f1vefour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just in case you're wondering, I took the 18650 adapter from the Presa 100w and used it with a fresh battery in the Slice. It works, so now I have to go to TF and order a couple of adapters, just in case.
It's just stupid IMO they didn't include the adapter, would allow for a lot more versatility.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

TF?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could probably go to the hardware store and get a couple of rubber washers that would act as spacers for 18650's. I'm thinking one on each end about a 1/3 of the way down. Just so they don't rattle.

Cheers,
Steve

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
On the Vape Deals website it looks like VaporCube is having a sale. Unless I'm reading it wrong, I see 75 dollars off of the G2 with code G275off. Sadly I don't see any discount for the Slice. Not sure if I really want a G2, but the price is almost too good. Original wrecker is 145 off with code wrecker145off.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
On the Vape Deals website it looks like VaporCube is having a sale. Unless I'm reading it wrong, I see 75 dollars off of the G2 with code G275off. Sadly I don't see any discount for the Slice. Not sure if I really want a G2, but the price is almost too good. Original wrecker is 145 off with code wrecker145off.
I don't think you're going to see a sale price on the Slice for a while unless you get lucky with a July 4th sale. They same to be in short supply right now. Plus, the original price point is hard to beat to begin with.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't think you're going to see a sale price on the Slice for a while unless you get lucky with a July 4th sale. They same to be in short supply right now. Plus, the original price point is hard to beat to begin with.

Yea I kinda figured that. I emailed them about any up coming discounts on the Slice. Not holding my breath. Still waiting for response.
Just gave it a try, the code didn't work.
Hmmm...

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's hard to see what the code may actually be. Obscured from view. Go to Vape Deals site http://vape.deals/ and see if you can tell what it says. Maybe HolmwreckerG275off

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You DID see it though? It's not my imagination, right? lol

I saw it earlier this morning and took a screen grab:

VC%20banner%201.jpg
VC%20banner%202.jpg

I wonder if it is a 4th of July ad that accidently went up early or it's just old, code didn't work for me either. That would make the G2 $55 for a regular edition and $60 for an LE.

As much as I like my G2 I would rather have another Slice though, just so much more comfortable to hold.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw it earlier this morning and took a screen grab:

VC%20banner%201.jpg
VC%20banner%202.jpg

I wonder if it is a 4th of July ad that accidently went up early or it's just old, code didn't work for me either. That would make the G2 $55 for a regular edition and $60 for an LE.

As much as I like my G2 I would rather have another Slice though, just so much more comfortable to hold.
I'd rather have another Slice too but a G2 at that price is tough to walk away from.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just heard back from Vaporcube. They said they have no current discount for the Slice because it's new, but keep an eye out just in case. They didn't confirm or deny anything about the current Vape deals ad either...I don't remember exactly how I worded my question earlier, but I know I made reference to the Vape Deals ad currently running.

F

fckaugust8th

In other words, keep a credit card handy and check the website often? I'm looking at 2 more Slices.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In other words, keep a credit card handy and check the website often? I'm looking at 2 more Slices.
I don't want to spread any false hope, but yeah, I'm hovering over the purchase button till after the 4th. As much as a 55 dollar G2 sounds whether discount is real or not, I just like the slice form better. Worth it to me.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't want to spread any false hope, but yeah, I'm hovering over the purchase button till after the 4th. As much as a 55 dollar G2 sounds whether discount is real or not, I just like the slice form better. Worth it to me.

The Slice is Cinderella and the G2's are the ugly step sisters. LOL.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't see much difference in tc mode as far battery life for the g2 or the slice but I do like the g2. I like big ugly box mods. I use my almost useless g1 for power and a Boreas tank. Sucks on battery life.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
FUCK I would have ordered from vaporcube at that price.
MEH I will still rock a silver g2. That what wraps are for.

f1vefour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually picked the silver g2 le with plans on attaching a nice burl veneer or copper with patina, have yet to do it.

Wish I would have went with my first instinct and got the orange.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vaporcube sale is live now, G2's for $55 (refurbished) and $65 too $70 (New) here is the link:

http://www.vaporcube.com/4th-July-2016-sale.html

Too bad no sale on the Slice, me needs another.

As far as the refurbs here is the response I got from vaporcube and Hohm Tech:

The refurbished units are going to be the most pristine returns we have received. large scratches/dents should not be present.

Great sale with all the colors so act quick, I got myself a Bronzed Red to go with my Silver.....sexy :D

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vaporcube sale is live now, G2's for $55 (refurbished) and $65 too $70 (New) here is the link:

The refurbished units are going to be the most pristine returns we have received. large scratches/dents should not be present.

Great sale with all the colors so act quick, I got myself a Bronzed Red to go with my Silver.....sexy :D

I'm going to put my slice up for sale / trade once I send it off and get it back for a button replacement. It slightly sticks every so often but I'm still having it replaced. If anyone wants to trade for a slice with a slighty sticky button and deal with sending it back, pm me.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to put my slice up for sale / trade once I send it off and get it back for a button replacement. It slightly sticks every so often but I'm still having it replaced. If anyone wants to trade for a slice with a slighty sticky button and deal with sending it back, pm me.

PM Sent

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks for the link! Picked up a refurb G2 in Blue to go along with my orange G2 and Tiffany Blue Slice. Was really tempted to pick up a red G2 as well, but kept it at just the one blue.

F

fckaugust8th

"I have officially spent over my limit." LoL, I did that about 4 months ago:headbang:The crazy thing is that I'm still buying stuff. It is part of my Christmas shopping :wait:

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only limitation should be shelf space. And that can be always be extended (time to do that myself).

LIMIT.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone having paint issues with their Slice? My red one looks brand new but the black one seems to get dinged up real easy.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I got a scratch on my black one from screwing on a tank and my friend told me his red one is starting to pick up chips here and there.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I got a scratch on my black one from screwing on a tank and my friend told me his red one is starting to pick up chips here and there.
My red is fine but the black seems to be not as durable as the red.

3b2ec4fbdc8947fad075704f1f9b76f6.jpg
12ba44099a204b008957e10e717175d2.jpg

VU Sponsors