Become a Patron!
Hey you guys, so I'm relatively new to vaping (6 months in) and I've been using a kanger mini on a Istick 50w and it's worked great but I'm wanting an upgrade to bigger better things.

The biggest issue I have is if the betteries will work on my mod safely.

The tank I'm buying is the uwell crown tank, duil .5 ohms. And I plan on vaping 30-40+ watts. Nothing crazy.
Mod: is the iPV4S
Batteries: Samsung 25r

What would you guys or gals recommend? Any info would greatly appreciate, thanks!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey you guys, so I'm relatively new to vaping (6 months in) and I've been using a kanger mini on a Istick 50w and it's worked great but I'm wanting an upgrade to bigger better things.

The tank I'm buying is the uwell crown tank, duil .5 ohms. And I plan on vaping 30-40+ watts. Nothing crazy.

What would you guys or gals recommend? Any info would greatly appreciate, thanks!
Sounds like a good setup to me bro!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

yes the Samsung s will be just fine in the ipv4s.if that's what your asking.just make sure the two batteries are married(used together,charged together,used in the same mod only) if i wre you I'd buy another pair so you can have back ups.samsungs 25r will do fine.i use them in my sigelie
150w tc and they work great. and if you dont have a charger get a smart one that has four bays trust me it's worth it.for an extra 5 or 8 bucks you can charge away lol.let me know if this helped you like my post and if you need more you know what to do..just message me..good luck my friend and vape on.

yes the Samsung s will be just fine in the ipv4s.if that's what your asking.just make sure the two batteries are married(used together,charged together,used in the same mod only) if i wre you I'd buy another pair so you can have back ups.samsungs 25r will do fine.i use them in my sigelie
150w tc and they work great. and if you dont have a charger get a smart one that has four bays trust me it's worth it.for an extra 5 or 8 bucks you can charge away lol.let me know if this helped you like my post and if you need more you know what to do..just message me..good luck my friend and vape on.

Yeah man you helped a lot!. That was my biggest issue was the batteries, I'm always hearing diffrent things. Okay I will pick up a four bay charger and extra batteris!
Thanks bro!

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Hows the new setup working out so far?

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Glad to hear it's working out ! :)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It's working out badass! The only complaint I have is the premade coils taste wierd for the first half a tank. I guess it's because it's stainless steel.
Besides priming the cotton of the replacement coils, I also put just the bottom part of the tank on my mod, and pulse, until the funny smell is gone, priming the coil's cotton with more juice, as needed. After that, reassemble the tank, fill her up, vape away.

VU Sponsors