Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Strategy For Rethinking
The Elimination Diet

When we think about diets today, much of what we read (or hear) deals with supposed "superfoods" and universal strategies for extending life and maximizing health.
mail

Now, for every person who finds great success in an acaí bowl or turmeric infusion, there's another person who feels the same or worse. That's because there's no true "universal" diet – what works for you is as unique as, say, your DNA.
I've devoted years of research to this very subject and collected all my findings into my book, DietWise. It's a BIG read, so I've gone ahead and distilled some of those core concepts into a FREE (yes, really) video series to get you started along the path to YOUR best health.

Watch The Big Secret In Health and Nutrition That Gets Missed
Simply sign up with your email address to access the videos and begin anew.
It's been said that "nothing worth having comes easy", which is silly but in the case of lifetime health there may be some truth to it. Regardless, I want you and all people to wake every day feeling light, youthful, invigorated, and I wanted to give you an easy way to get started.
To Your Good Health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SEED WARFARE? Seed packages that appear to be from China are flooding the USA; other similar packages contain fake US dollar currency or pandemic masks

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No jab, no job? NEJM says everyone needs to be vaccinated for coronavirus in order to go to work

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Clinical trials reveal that more people might get symptoms and be hospitalized from Moderna’s mRNA covid-19 vaccine than from a theoretical infection

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Expect thousands of US babies to be born with birth defects if their carrying mothers get injected with a thalidomide-laced covid vaccine

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
SEED WARFARE? Seed packages that appear to be from China are flooding the USA; other similar packages contain fake US dollar currency or pandemic masks

I saw something about this on the news earlier.
They said one woman had received a package from China marked "Jewelry" that she hadn't ordered and it had seeds in it.
Also other people had reported these mysterious seeds showing up.

I remember that snakehead fish that mysteriously ended up here out of nowhere a while back as well.
They were offering money to people who caught them and brought them in.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw something about this on the news earlier.
They said one woman had received a package from China marked "Jewelry" that she hadn't ordered and it had seeds in it.
Also other people had reported these mysterious seeds showing up.

I remember that snakehead fish that mysteriously ended up here out of nowhere a while back as well.
They were offering money to people who caught them and brought them in.

I’ve heard people here mention getting mail marked “electronics” or whatever when ordering from China, so it’s not so far out actually. I saw this on an Epoch Times newscast on YT. I wonder if the senders thought people in this country would run out and plant the seeds. Very strange, in any event.

How’s things, 5150? Hope you’re doing well!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear friend,

Would you like to join my next 28 Day Metabolic Reset Program... for FREE?

It's been a long, strange year. The pandemic and cascade of effects, including being forced to stay home has been seriously challenging.

If you've been struggling with your weight or blood sugar, now is a great time to make some changes to improve your health..

That's why I'm offering you the chance to join my next 28 Day Metabolic Reset program at no charge (usually $97). It starts on August 17th, and we are closing the doors to enrollment in just a couple of weeks.

If you want to learn more about the program, I'm hosting a complimentary INFO SESSION this Friday, July 31st at 1:00pm ET. To join me on Friday or be notified about the replay, make sure you register below:

>> REGISTER HERE for the 28 Day Reset Information Session

During the Info Session, I'll discuss:

• What is cellular detoxification?
  • Why the liver and gut are the most important organs for blood sugar control
  • Mitochondria - What they are and why they are important in diabetes
  • Why your doctors ignore diet and lifestyle, and often shutter at the idea of detoxification
  • Important factors to consider during a detoxification program
  • The NEW 28 Day Metabolic Reset program and how to join for FREE!
To register for the information session to learn more about my upcoming 28 Day Metabolic Reset and how you can get the program at no cost, just click this link.

Hope to see you on the call and in the program!

Blessings,

Dr. Brian Mowll
The Diabetes Coach™
Certified and Master Licensed Diabetes Educator
IFM-Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner

PS. The doors are not open yet to join the 28 Day Metabolic Reset. I'll go over all the details on the call and we'll open up the program after the call. We have a limited number of spots, so if you want to join me, try to be on the call this Friday!

To join me on Friday for the Info Session, just click here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aged Garlic Helps Heart

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

According to a study published in the Journal of Nutrition, aged garlic extract may lower plaque buildup in arteries, which would help prevent heart disease, a study shows.

Researchers from Harbor-UCLA Medical Center’s Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute studied the effects of taking daily aged garlic extract in people with metabolic syndrome.

Special: A Special Offer to You: Discover Nature's Antibiotic

They enrolled 55 people between the ages of 40 and 75, all of whom suffered from metabolic syndrome, which is a cluster of conditions (high blood pressure, high blood sugar, or abnormal cholesterol) that sharply increase heart disease risk.

Using imaging tests, the researchers measured the buildup of calcified arterial plaque within their coronary arteries, as well as deposits of newer softer plaque.

They divided the study participants into two groups, one of which received a daily supplement of 2,400 mg of aged garlic extract, while the other group received a placebo.

After a year, the researchers found an 80% reduction of plaque in the group that took the aged garlic extract. They also had less soft plaque.

Aged garlic extract has previously been found to reduce calcified plaque, but this was the first time the substance was shown to reduce softer, newer plaque, which is now considered an even greater heart attack risk.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to End Fatigue by Detoxing Your Mitochondria

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
The medical profession treats arthritis like it treats most other diseases… by ignoring what people eat and providing them with drugs. These drugs sometimes reduce the symptoms, but rarely address the underlying cause.
Fortunately, there is in fact a lot you can do to prevent, slow, and even reverse arthritis. And it all starts with the food you eat.
Here are 5 foods you should avoid, and 9 you should eat (a lot) more of if you want arthritis out of your life.
Yours for healthy and nimble joints,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. You’ll also find some tasty recipes, featuring anti-arthritic foods. Get the whole story, and the yummy recipes, here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, I'm Brendan Moorehead. You're getting this email because you signed up for the Eat4Earth interview series on healing your body and the Earth with "regenerative" food and agriculture. If you'd like to unsubscribe, click the link at the bottom of any email. Thanks for being here. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the last couple of emails we've focused on our role as a consumers.
But it gets more interesting as we become more proactive in the regenerative movement, so ...
Third, learn how to grow food.
Become a regenerative gardener, farmer, rancher, or Permaculturalist.
Check out our "Regenerative Movement" page (see link above), where you can:
  1. Take the Regenerative Gardening Course from Kiss the Ground
  2. Find a Permaculture course
  3. Get trained as a regenerative farmer and/or rancher by Understanding Ag and their Soil Health Academy, co-led by Allen Williams, PhD (second Eat4Earth interview on Day 7).
  4. Learn about the amazing "Green Power House" technology by watching the award-winning documentary, The Need to Grow (free).
Fourth, share the promise of regenerative agriculture like your life and progeny depend on it.
We have to get this message out to more of the general population, so let’s start coming up with more ways to do that.
Consider becoming a Soil Advocate to speak and teach others about soil through the Soil Advocate Speaker Training offered by Kiss The Ground. See our "Regenerative Movement" page. (link above)
Fifth, support small farmers in the transition to regenerative agriculture.
You can do this through organizations like Zach Bush’s Farmers’ Footprint, Kiss the Ground, and The Carbon Underground. See the Eat4Earth Regenerative Movement page. (link above)
Sixth, connect with various parts of the regenerative agriculture movement.
For example, Organic Consumers Association and Regeneration International. See the Eat4Earth "Regenerative Movement" page. (link above)
Seventh, invest in regenerative agriculture.
Visit our "Regenerative Movement" page to connect with regenerative investment opportunities.
Eighth, go to conferences.
The Soil and Nutrition Conference hosted by the BioNutrient Food Association, led by Dan Kittredge (4th interview on Day 5) is a great one for consumers and farmers alike. Learn more about conferences like this on our "Regenerative Movement" page (link above).
Ninth, just become obsessed.
Make regenerative agriculture your “magnificent obsession”, as Tony Robbins would say.
Devour information. Talk about it to everyone everywhere, and do it with “skillful means”. (e.g. take Kiss the Ground’s Soil Advocate Speaker Training)
Check out Kiss the Ground’s “Pathway Tool” for more ideas, which you can find on our "Regenerative Movement" page.
Tenth, get involved in food policy.
In the United States, our Farm Bill currently provides massive support to the industrialized food system that is mostly responsible for this planet’s sixth mass extinction.
We need to start work on transforming the next Farm Bill. One organization that is involved in this work is Land Core USA.
That should give you enough to chew on for now :)
But there is at one thing I’ve left out that isn’t usually considered part of agriculture. Can you guess what it is? It's ...
Eleventh, support tropical reforestation.
This is where we get the biggest biodiversity bang for the buck.
That’s why when I was a university student I created a research project on using agriculture to save rainforests. I'll explain in the next email.
The subject line will be “Could iguanas save the rainforest?”
Brendan Moorehead
Eat4Earth
PS: To prepare for the next email, read (or scan) this article about how “iguanas could be the cattle of the future”: https://www.tampabay.com/archive/1990/03/11/iguanas-could-be-cattle-of-future-biologist-says-costa-rica-farm-raises-reptiles-to-save-forests/
I love iguanas, and all lizards really. When I was a kid, my friends and I used to catch Western Fence Lizards and turn them over to stroke their blue bellies, which totally sedates them. They seem to just bliss out. So adorable.
By the way, if you need more time to watch any of the Eat4Earth interviews, go here to get 48 hours of additional access to all of the interviews. If the link has expired, let me know and I’ll refresh it for you.
If you want permanent access to all of the interviews (and bonuses) but just need a break on the price, reply and let me know what price would work for you. I don’t want the cost to stand between you and this information.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Jimi.
If it’s not too personal, I’m wondering how many people close to you currently have or have had cancer?
I currently have a close neighbor friend with Stage 4 lung, bone, and thyroid cancer, another neighbor with colon cancer, a dear childhood friend who’s my age with triple negative ductal carcinoma (breast cancer), and a close friend’s mother also with Stage 4 cancer.
My uncle died at the end of 2018 at the age of 65 from colon cancer.
And then there’s my mom who beat Stage 2 breast cancer 8 years ago.
Honestly, we all know at least one and usually more people dealing with cancer.
No disease on the planet affects more people, gets more attention or creates more emotion than Cancer.
We have to work together to understand the root cause of it and how we can prevent it and assist with the treatment of it using diet, lifestyle, detoxification & cellular rejuvenation methods, stress management, and appropriate self care.
Cancer is big business in the U.S. and the pharma companies benefit tremendously from it. My neighbor’s medication is $15,000 per month.
There are also a myriad of holistic protocols you can do from the comfort of your own home, truly nourishing and cleansing yourself to prevent and assist in the treatment of cancer that are a mere fraction of that cost which positively impact the way you feel immediately.
I am not saying NOT to get traditional medical treatment. I know it has saved millions of lives, but I do suggest weighing your options first and taking the power that you have available to you to learn and improve your diet, exercise, and lifestyle in highly customized ways that help your cells thrive by creating an enriched environment in which cancer cannot thrive.
That’s why I’m sharing this FREE 9-part online docu-series with you today called The Answer to Cancer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
25 Signs You Could Have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Do you feel like you’ve heard and tried everything when it comes to regaining your brain function?

Most of the clients I work with feel that way...

Most approaches to improving brain function are very linear and have a single focus: hone in on the symptom and directly address that. Be it with a dietary change, drug, or supplement.

What I have found in my experience is there won't be just 'one thing' that does the trick, but a culmination of all the changes we have to make.

The approach you should be getting combines functional neurology and functional medicine for a technique that’s both unique and highly effective!

To help you, I’ve put together a special webinar to share the exact framework of how we get exceptional results for people suffering from various brain-related symptoms.

I invite you to join me as I share the ways we leverage the healing potential of the body, and especially the brain, to not only regain what was lost but to also strengthen and improve different areas of your brain so you don't go right back to the way you were when stopping any support or interventions.

My goal is always to better the quality of life for not only the person suffering, but their entire family as well.

SPECIAL BONUS: I’ll even send you a form to fill out so you can see what areas of your brain are being affected the most.

>>Click Here To Register<<

As you can see, we’ll cover a LOT in this webinar, so come with your form completed and be prepared to take a lot of notes!

Remember to register to reserve your spot, then check your email for the link to download the evaluation form.

I can’t wait to “see” you there!

Dr. Jared Seigler

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
AFib: A Natural Treatment Approach
Join best selling author and board-certified cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson as he shares natural treatment approaches to Atrial Fibrillation. In this free webinar, Dr. Wolfson goes beyond drugs and procedures to explain natural ways to treat and reverse AFib. Register for his free online one hour webinar on August 18th.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ooops​

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hope this won't be gone / taken down from there
17 million have watched it and Google, Facebook are saying it's false / fake...Lies

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big Tech commits MEDICAL TREASON by censoring doctors’ video revealing covid-19 CURE being suppressed by Big Pharma / Big Science fraudsters

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope this won't be gone / taken down from there
17 million have watched it and Google, Facebook are saying it's false / fake...Lies

Such a brilliant video!! The black lady doctor was amazing. I knew HCQ worked, I just knew it from what I’ve read and felt.

Thanks for sharing. I only pray that people pay attention to this. There are people here on VU that are waiting for a corona jab. And who think HCQ is stuff you clean a fish tank with or some such bs.

Love you, Wolfe!!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Such a brilliant video!! The black lady doctor was amazing. I knew HCQ worked, I just knew it from what I’ve read and felt.

Thanks for sharing. I only pray that people pay attention to this. There are people here on VU that are waiting for a corona jab. And who think HCQ is stuff you clean a fish tank with or some such bs.

Love you, Wolfe!!
Agree
I gotta keep my opinion to myself, cause I might get in trouble and get :kickbutt:
This goes so much deeper and people need to wake the fuck up before it's too late.
Love you, Rhianne ! :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No One Needs to Get Sick | Dr Stella Immanuel

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: Vitamin C plus quercetin a solid remedy for coronavirus

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Agree
I gotta keep my opinion to myself, cause I might get in trouble and get :kickbutt:
This goes so much deeper and people need to wake the fuck up before it's too late.
Love you, Rhianne ! :hug:

I’m also trying not to get in trouble! The interview that Jimi put up of Del Bigtree being interviewed by Mike Adams is so worth watching. It doesn’t really matter if I can’t recommend it to my family, as long as I know that you (my MG fam sis) know what’s going on!

I’m curious if it’s possible to get HCQ online. It’d be good to have, imho.

I’m also worried about mandated corona jabs.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Study: Vitamin C plus quercetin a solid remedy for coronavirus

Happy days! I think Quercetin saved my life this winter! Thanks, Jimi. <3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’m also trying not to get in trouble! The interview that Jimi put up of Del Bigtree being interviewed by Mike Adams is so worth watching. It doesn’t really matter if I can’t recommend it to my family, as long as I know that you (my MG fam sis) know what’s going on!

I’m curious if it’s possible to get HCQ online. It’d be good to have, imho.

I’m also worried about mandated corona jabs.
We'll just have to remind each other 'to keep our mouths shut' . I've been trying to watch as many videos as I can. But, I'll make sure to watch that one. Yup, I certainly know what's going on and so glad my Sis does too !
I was wondering that too. Be kinda scary though, not unless you trust were you are getting it from. Be careful if you do.
Me too ! No one is going to jab me !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Health Thought:
“What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?"

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5 Ways to Keep Your Garden All-Natural

It’s almost time to start harvesting your spring veggies and considering your fall haul.

Mid-July to early August is the beginning of the fall planting season – so if your spring harvest fell to pieces, you’ve got another chance!

People all over the country are complaining about languishing vegetables, flowers that won’t fruit, and destitute-looking patches where their self-sufficient livelihood was supposed to be.

That’s likely down to two main reasons:

• The pandemic spurred a flurry of gardening the likes of which this country hasn’t seen this the second World War. For a moment there, people were frightened of food scarcity as grocery stores ran out of items left and right, and rumors spread from the midwest that farmers weren’t able to bring their produce to national suppliers because of Covid-19 concerns.

But if we extrapolate further away from fear, we find hope. People have been home more than ever, and their external distractions were ripped right out from under them.

Cultivating and tending a garden requires availability for planning, patience, and care. We finally had all three.​

For so many gardeners, this was only their first or second attempt! Forgetting to check in on your garden every day, neglecting to test soil composition, and planting the wrong plants next to each other are perfectly reasonable newbie mistakes.

• Climate change does have an effect on gardening – not so surprisingly. Temperatures are rising slightly every year, and a lot of this season’s crops experienced heat stress in a way they may not have last year, but it isn’t only that. Precipitation patterns are changing, and so are the flight paths and seasons of birds. Naturally, that changes the pattern of insects, both pests and pollinators.

Since the world around us is altering imperceptibly, it can be difficult to prepare for how your plants will react.

Prevention is the best cure for all disease, plants included… but how can you prevent what you don’t know to plan for?

Gardening, even to the most seasoned grower, is a process of trial and error. Now that we’ve learned a few things from our spring gardens, we ought to make sure we’re getting our fall gardens off on the right foot.

And most growers try to be as conscious as possible about gardening all-organic.​

Let’s take a look at five ways you can care for your fall harvest the all-natural way!

Pull Incompatible Plants

If you know what you’re going to plant is incompatible with what used to be planted there, pull the old plant! You don’t need to replace the soil – just replenish it with old compost, manure, granular organic fertilizer, and other odds and ends like eggshells for calcium and coffee grounds for nitrogen.

Then, toss the old plants into your compost box – reuse everything!

Get Reused Cages, Trellises, or Simply Sticks

Climbing plants need help to stay off the ground – instead of buying new cages and trellises, find them used by crowd-sourcing them! Instead of metal poles, use sticks from your yard or the woods to hold up bean plants.

Same effect – less waste.

Attract Pollinators

Pollinators are so vital to your vegetable garden – they’re the reason that vegetables can grow but not flower, as in the case of a failed summer squash plant.

They love colors, so make sure you plant an array of colorful flowers for them to come find!

Avoid pesticides and make sure you keep your herbs near your vegetable gardens – mint, oregano, basil, dill, fennel, and rosemary are particularly attractive to bees!

Use Organic Mulch

Organic mulch shares some traits in common with compost – it’s made of once living material, like bark nuggets, grass clippings, straw, salt marsh hay, compost, and chopped leaves. This is as opposed to industrial mulch, which can be made of rocks, gravel, black plastic, and geotextiles.

Mulch helps keep your garden hydrated by retaining water and releasing it slowly. It also helps suppress weeds, protect plants from the sun, and keep them warm in cold snaps.

Dry Out Weeds Organically

Instead of using toxic weed killers, use household items to help kill weeds, or simply pull them by hand!

A mix of vinegar, table salt, and dish soap applied liberally over weeds will dry them out, as will a mixture of rubbing alcohol, water, and dish soap.

There’s no need to infect the air and soil of your garden with toxic chemicals when the things we already have around us will do the trick!

Try these preventive tips and organic solutions this time around.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Have you ever thought about all of the components that come together to create a healthy garden? It’s mind boggling when you think of all of the microorganisms, nutrients, insects, seeds, sunlight, water… and the list goes on.
Just like a healthy garden, a healthy BODY relies on the coexistence of countless elements to remain healthy and functional. From the moment we are born, there are HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of beneficial bacteria within all of us. These are our warriors.
The truth is that both so-called “good and bad” bacteria make up our microbiome – the internal ecosystem that benefits our gut health and immune system.
The scientific community has started embracing the important role bacteria have in fostering an optimal immune system and keeping us healthy.
They’ve discovered that not only are all bacteria not detrimental to our health, but some are actually crucial for boosting immunity… keeping our digestive systems running smoothly… our hormone levels balanced… and our brains working properly.
And they have only scratched the surface when it comes to their role in thinking, boosting overall mood, and addressing depression and other mental health conditions.

• So what is the microbiome, why is it so important and how can we protect it?
  • How does stress screw up the microbiome balance and decrease immunity?
  • What can we do to support immunity that also literally helps peace of mind and mood?
  • How does all of that create RESILIENCE?
My friend Dr. Jason Prall is answering these questions and more–in a provocative new way.
He’s the host of a groundbreaking summit called The Immunity and Resilience Summit.
The best part: You can watch this groundbreaking summit FREE starting August 19th.
The team at Human Longevity has gathered over two dozen of the most powerful speakers (and elevated, unique topics) to support you, including:
  • Dr. Christine Schaffner: Resilience & Health via The Vagus Nerve & Lymph System
  • Lloyd Burrell: New Insights on the Impact of EMF, EMR and 5G
  • Melissa Sell: New Germanic Medicine - How to Support Your Body’s Resilience
  • Jeffrey Smith: Navigating GMOs & Roundup
  • Elisa Song: Creating Resilience for our Children (Gut Health and Immunity)
  • Trudy Scott: Brain Chemical Support For Easing Anxiety & Supporting Immunity
  • Kiran Krishnan: A Resilient Microbiome
  • Ari Whitten: How Light, Circadian Rhythm & Hormesis Can Optimize Immune Function
  • Sachin Patel: Autonomic Pairing
  • And more!
When you watch the welcome video and register, you get several presentations immediately!
Peace & carrots,
Stacey
PS: The Immunity and Resilience Summit shows you how you can create your future, your health and your resilience. Click here to watch a welcome video and register for FREE now!
PPS: If you can’t watch all the interviews and presentations while they are live, don’t worry! You can own the entire educational series at huge pre-summit savings. Don’t miss out on this very unique event.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is There a Better Way to Treat Cavities Than with Fillings?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CONSISTENCY TRUMPS PERFECTION.

Hey Jimi

Most of my clients come to me having done very strict and rigid dietary protocols that have failed them.

Examples of this are SIBO diets, AIP, elimination diets etc.

They’re typically in a poor mental (and health) state because they put in this massive effort to follow this rigid protocol and then their results were lack luster.
There’s a few reason why these women “failed”.
Firstly, they weren’t properly educated on how these strict diets were intended to be used. The purpose of these rigid protocols is not to be on them forever. They are intended to be used for short periods in conjunction (and this is the crucial part) with a protocol addressing underlying causes. Typically this means it’s necessary to work with a trained professional.
Secondly, they are viewing their health journey as a sprint vs a marathon. They have the belief that if they do this strict dietary protocol perfectly than all will magically transform. That’s just not the case. Consistency trumps perfection. This is why working with a professional is key. No one can (or should) be on a restrictive diet over the long term. The end goal should always be diversity. But you're going to fail at being consistent if your long term strategy is to be perfect and/or you’re unclear about what really matters for your personal healing journey.
Lastly, they view symptom relapses as failures rather than powerful feedback about what’s working or what’s not in their body. Discouraged by these symptom relapses, their tendency towards perfection and not being supported in the journey...these women eventually say F*CK IT and resort back to dietary and lifestyle habits that got them there in the first place and the cycle repeats itself.
Healing is a spiritual journey. And it’s not meant to be done alone. We need mirrors and moral support along the way in order to insure we continue to see what’s important, release perfectionism and most of all not quit.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very long-time readers probably know this already, but back in early 2016, my mom got diagnosed with an early stage 3 breast cancer.

It was a huge shock for sure, but my first thought when she told me the news is that we would try an integrative approach and incorporate everything I had been studying about nutrition, supplementation, lifestyle, sleep, meditation and countless other modalities to maximize her chances of survival.

The reason I didn’t crumble in fear like most people do when they hear “cancer” is that I had extensively studied various pioneering online “docu-series”, including The Truth About Cancer.

Some of these docu-series have been criticized for being “anti-chemo”, or dogmatically against the medical establishment -- but I don’t agree with this shallow analysis. Most of the experts that were presented in these docu-series were doctors or researchers who did not follow the status quo, and were doing thinking outside the medical box to try and save patients that conventional medicine had told to go home and die.

This knowledge that other approaches were available -- approaches that sometimes replaced chemo, surgery and radiation, and which sometimes were done in conjunction with those interventions -- gave me great hope. It led me, Gen and my mom to end up meeting Dr. Daniel Crisafi, a holistic doctor in Montreal who is recognized internationally and who is an expert at treating breast cancer using integrative approaches.

It also led me to connect with Dr. Heather Paulson, one of the first naturopathic oncologists in North America, who generously answered our questions while my mom was recovering -- and who gave her time pro bono… something I’ll never, ever forget.

My mom decided to go the chemo, surgery and radiation route -- but she also followed a thorough nutritional, supplementation and healthy lifestyle plan. Very quickly, it became apparent to her oncologist that she was “one of the healthy ones” among all chemo patients. He told her she was “lucky”.

The same oncologist also told her that she should eat “whatever she wants” -- advice that is so retrograde it should be considered criminal, to be honest (seriously, several women in her breast cancer support group were gorging on candy and other crap because they felt anxious about their cancer…).

In the end, my mom was 100% tumor free after a few weeks… and her entire medical team was stunned.

Now you see why I’m so passionate that more and more online events which are disruptive to the medical status quo are being published every other day. I’m glad that these new sources of information are available to us, and that this is shaking up conventional thinking.

A new docu-series on cancer is starting on August 6th. I’m proud to spread the word about this new project created by filmmakers Jeff Hays and Patrick Gentempo.

You can register for free at the link below:

====> The Answer To Cancer: 66 researchers, scientists, doctors, and patients who are actively and successfully beating cancer

Enjoy the info,

Nick

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doctor who cured 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success rate speaks out passionately in Washington D.C.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Stella Immanuel says hydroxychloroquine works for treating, curing COVID-19

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big Tech now maliciously censoring doctors who express politically incorrect viewpoints about coronavirus treatments

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Covid truths BANNED and CENSORED by Big Pharma

VU Sponsors