Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
5 Ways to Keep Your Garden All-Natural

It’s almost time to start harvesting your spring veggies and considering your fall haul.

Mid-July to early August is the beginning of the fall planting season – so if your spring harvest fell to pieces, you’ve got another chance!

People all over the country are complaining about languishing vegetables, flowers that won’t fruit, and destitute-looking patches where their self-sufficient livelihood was supposed to be.

That’s likely down to two main reasons:

• The pandemic spurred a flurry of gardening the likes of which this country hasn’t seen this the second World War. For a moment there, people were frightened of food scarcity as grocery stores ran out of items left and right, and rumors spread from the midwest that farmers weren’t able to bring their produce to national suppliers because of Covid-19 concerns.

But if we extrapolate further away from fear, we find hope. People have been home more than ever, and their external distractions were ripped right out from under them.

Cultivating and tending a garden requires availability for planning, patience, and care. We finally had all three.​

For so many gardeners, this was only their first or second attempt! Forgetting to check in on your garden every day, neglecting to test soil composition, and planting the wrong plants next to each other are perfectly reasonable newbie mistakes.

• Climate change does have an effect on gardening – not so surprisingly. Temperatures are rising slightly every year, and a lot of this season’s crops experienced heat stress in a way they may not have last year, but it isn’t only that. Precipitation patterns are changing, and so are the flight paths and seasons of birds. Naturally, that changes the pattern of insects, both pests and pollinators.

Since the world around us is altering imperceptibly, it can be difficult to prepare for how your plants will react.

Prevention is the best cure for all disease, plants included… but how can you prevent what you don’t know to plan for?

Gardening, even to the most seasoned grower, is a process of trial and error. Now that we’ve learned a few things from our spring gardens, we ought to make sure we’re getting our fall gardens off on the right foot.

And most growers try to be as conscious as possible about gardening all-organic.​

Let’s take a look at five ways you can care for your fall harvest the all-natural way!

Pull Incompatible Plants

If you know what you’re going to plant is incompatible with what used to be planted there, pull the old plant! You don’t need to replace the soil – just replenish it with old compost, manure, granular organic fertilizer, and other odds and ends like eggshells for calcium and coffee grounds for nitrogen.

Then, toss the old plants into your compost box – reuse everything!

Get Reused Cages, Trellises, or Simply Sticks

Climbing plants need help to stay off the ground – instead of buying new cages and trellises, find them used by crowd-sourcing them! Instead of metal poles, use sticks from your yard or the woods to hold up bean plants.

Same effect – less waste.

Attract Pollinators

Pollinators are so vital to your vegetable garden – they’re the reason that vegetables can grow but not flower, as in the case of a failed summer squash plant.

They love colors, so make sure you plant an array of colorful flowers for them to come find!

Avoid pesticides and make sure you keep your herbs near your vegetable gardens – mint, oregano, basil, dill, fennel, and rosemary are particularly attractive to bees!

Use Organic Mulch

Organic mulch shares some traits in common with compost – it’s made of once living material, like bark nuggets, grass clippings, straw, salt marsh hay, compost, and chopped leaves. This is as opposed to industrial mulch, which can be made of rocks, gravel, black plastic, and geotextiles.

Mulch helps keep your garden hydrated by retaining water and releasing it slowly. It also helps suppress weeds, protect plants from the sun, and keep them warm in cold snaps.

Dry Out Weeds Organically

Instead of using toxic weed killers, use household items to help kill weeds, or simply pull them by hand!

A mix of vinegar, table salt, and dish soap applied liberally over weeds will dry them out, as will a mixture of rubbing alcohol, water, and dish soap.

There’s no need to infect the air and soil of your garden with toxic chemicals when the things we already have around us will do the trick!

Try these preventive tips and organic solutions this time around.​

@SteveS45 This might help you with your planting from seeds, or your garden in general!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Our second addition to IRT’s new short video series Q & A with Jeffrey is ready for you!
To recap, we have compiled some of the most asked questions about GMOs and the pesticides that go along with them. Jeffrey answers these questions and we’re giving our tribe a first look before making them public.
Here is the second video (along with the written transcript) where we asked Jeffrey, “How to Dispose of Roundup?”
Please share this informative video with your friends and family!
The Small but Mighty Team at IRT
P.S. In case you missed the first Q & A in this series (Which Non-GMO Crops are Sprayed with Glyphosate), you can watch that here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keto Cocoa Fudgesicles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Thursday July 30, 2020

Jimi,

Today is day #2 of our “Educate Expose & Eradicate Cancer” Summer CLEARANCE SALE, where you can watch all 7 episodes of “The Truth About PET Cancer” for free and own the entire DVD series for 78% OFF!

In this 7-episode docu-series, you’ll discover some truly SHOCKING information about the pet food industry.

Are we literally feeding our pets cancer?

Plus, you’ll also discover…
  • The little-known genetic switch that “turns off” pet cancer – scientific studies and trials prove it’s TRUE.
  • Why “grain free” food is killing your four-legged friend – dirty little marketing trick scams pet owners into spending hundreds of dollars a month.
  • Horrifying ingredient sparks FDA pet food recall – top 5 pet food manufacturers are praying you don’t hear about this...
  • #1 question to ask your vet BEFORE you vaccinate - skip this, and your pet’s cancer risk dramatically increases.
  • The great, big rabies vaccine SCAM – the law says it’s mandatory – but is it truly necessary? Little known dangers revealed!
  • Is your pet a victim of over-vaccination? How much is too much? Startling statistics exposed.
  • And so much more!

You won’t hear about this from your vet. It’s cutting-edge information that you’ll only find in “The Truth About PET Cancer” docu-series.

To Your Pet’s Health!
mail

Ty & Charlene

P.S. Since “The Truth About PET Cancer” is 100% FREE to watch, please make sure to share it with your friends, family or any pet lover you know that wants to PROTECT and HEAL their furry pal from cancer too. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Olive Oil Exposed: Avoid These Hidden Toxins

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Do you ever feel like you're on the blood glucose rollercoaster?

If so, I'd like to help you simplify your life.

When I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2002, I felt like living with a "chronic disease" completely took over my life, and began to dominate everything I did.

I became obsessed with the numbers on my blood glucose meter.

I did everything "right" yet my numbers were all over the place.

It was at this moment that I decided to learn everything I could about nutrition, and eventually enroll for a PhD in Nutritional Biochemistry.

While studying Nutritional Biochemistry, I uncovered information about how to not only manage but reverse chronic disease that went against everything I had been told.

Since that time I've managed my blood glucose with precision.

And I've helped over 50,000 people do the same.

This is why I want to invite you to join my free blood glucose master class.

>> Click here to register

It doesn't matter if you are 18 or 84.

This class works for anyone of any age...

From newly onset prediabetes to uncontrolled type 1 diabetes (and everything in between).

Whether you’re injecting insulin or not, this webinar will transform your understanding of diabetes.

WARNING: I want to help everyone, but due to the high demand for this once-a-year webinar, seats fill up fast.

There are 200 seats, when they’re gone they’re gone!

If you want this information now, make sure to register right away.

>> Click here to secure your spot (limited seating)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
PLAC Blood Test Spots Heart Disease

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Too often, people who are evaluated for heart disease are discharged from the hospital as healthy, only to suffer a heart attack shortly thereafter. A simple blood test could change this.

Known as the PLAC test, it’s designed to spot heart disease that may be building in people who appear otherwise healthy.

Special: Coffee — Good for Your Heart, Brain, Weight and More

The test is a simple blood draw that tracks the activity of a specific biological signal of vascular inflammation called Lp-PLA2. An elevated score indicates this condition could be brewing in your body.

Chronic inflammation is a condition that occurs in the vessels of your body while you are unaware and is increasingly viewed as a driver of atherosclerosis, the disease process that causes fat deposits to build up in the walls of the coronary arteries narrowing them and setting the stage for heart-attack-causing blood clots.

Statin drugs, daily low-dose aspirin, and especially a plant-based diet can lower PLAC levels.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Did you know, according to UN officials, at current rates of depletion, the world’s farmable soil only has 60 years left before we are unable to grow food in most places?

The facts are grim. But it’s not all doom and gloom. If you’re ready for a serious dose of heartwarming hope and real solutions, check this out...

Finally, here’s a film that shows how we can help to heal the planet and ourselves at the same time!

The Need To GROW, which was all the buzz at recent film festivals — winning awards at almost half its screenings is now available for you to watch from home! It’s narrated and executive produced by actress/activist Rosario Dawson and it’s a food focused documentary unlike any you’ve seen before.

Right now my friends at Food Revolution Network and Earth Conscious Films are teaming up to offer it to you for a special four day FREE screening.

The film follows three underdog solution innovators as they tackle some of the biggest challenges of our times.

For anyone starting to lose hope about the health of our species and our planet, this is THE film you need to see!

You’ll notice familiar faces with experts like Dr. Vandana Shiva, Paul Stamets and Jeffrey Smith, but this is really a story-driven journey that will leave you inspired. It might even make you cry (in a good way!).

To your health,

The VegHealth Team

P.S. There is a twist halfway through that will shock you, but I promise it’s worth watching until the end. Watch it now and you’ll see what I mean!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Diagnostic Differentials of Hot and Cold

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Scientist and nutritional consultant Matty Lansdown just interviewed me for his How to Not Get Sick and Die Podcast, and we covered an entire hour chalkful of critical information about preventing and reversing cancer.
Listen to the full podcast on my blog here.
1 in every 2 people will have to face cancer in some form. Our world has become so devastatingly toxic that these numbers are this high – crazy right?
In This Episode We Cover:
• The negative impact that diagnosis, prognosis and expiration dates have on patient psychology
• The place of belief systems and spirituality in Cancer
• The areas of your life that you can improve that may change your state of dis-ease
• And More!
-->> Listen to the How to Not Get Sick and Die Podcast all about CANCER here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anxiety Is Not Always Anxiety: Understanding What’s Really Underneath Your Child’s Behavior with Dr. Pejman Katiraei

We’re seeing a growing epidemic of anxiety in our country, and unfortunately, that includes children. But what we interpret as anxiety-related behavior may actually have a very surprising root cause, ranging from gut imbalances, to nutrient deficiencies, and even sleep apnea.

While it might feel overwhelming, the fact that anxiety is multidimensional is actually good news. It means we have lots of tools and resources for understanding the core of the problem and working to rebalance it. Today on The Broken Brain Podcast, Dhru talks to Dr. Pejman Katiraei about unearthing childhood anxiety issues.

Dr. Katiraei is a board-certified pediatrician who is also boarded and fellowship trained in integrative and holistic medicine. He completed his undergraduate at UCLA and then obtained his osteopathic medical degree at Western University of Health Sciences. He completed his pediatric residency at Loma Linda University, where he stayed on as Pediatric Chief Resident, and then as teaching faculty for over 4 years while he founded the Loma Linda University Wholistic Medicine Clinic.

Dr. Katiraei is one of a few physicians in the country with mastery of osteopathy, functional medicine, functional endocrinology, medical herbalism, and more. Dr. Katiraei is now in private practice in Santa Monica, where he focuses on helping children with severe behavioral challenges.

Throughout their talk, Dhru and Dr. K talk about developmental milestones and various tendencies that may signal more complex issues. Dr. K often deals with tongue ties in children and has found these strongly link to other behavioral difficulties, like taking a very long time to eat, for example, or being a very picky eater. He also explains the concept of a highly sensitive person and his own experience growing up as one, and what we need to know to help children who fall into this category.

Mitochondrial health is another topic Dhru and Dr. K dig into, something I’m always excited to learn more about. They specifically discuss the importance of carnitine for proper fatty-acid metabolism in children with behavioral and learning issues, along with other essential nutrients to keep an eye on.

We also hear about helping children cope with stress, sleep apnea in kids, and so much more in this episode. I hope you’ll tune in.

Wishing you health and happiness,
Mark Hyman, MD

Click here to listen on the web

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why VACCINES won't stop the CORONAVIRUS

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bill Gates hems and haws about coronavirus vaccines causing universal side effects in test patients

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

There are certain trends that come and go – as typical humans we always think:

"Wow! I’m so glad we thought of that!"

When the reality is, what we’ve "discovered" has been known for centuries.

Fasting (and Intermittent Fasting – the hip new term) is one of those things.

I heard someone quote recently, I don’t remember who so I’ll try not to mangle it too much but it was something like…

"Humans eat too much, too often and too mindlessly".

I mean, you can almost literally get anything, from any restaurant or grocery, DELIVERED to your house pretty much 24/7.

I don’t think we humans are cut out for that many choices.

What we’re learning about what and HOW we eat backs that original statement up to a tee!

Even when it comes to things like disease and cancer we’re learning (and re-learning) that it’s imperative to take it to heart.

A recent study said this:

"Cancer was the second leading cause of mortality worldwide and its incidence has been increasing during the last decades [1], [2]. Epidemiological studies report that diet plays an important role in the initiation, promotion and progression of common cancers [3]. For centuries, dietary restriction has been widely recognized with health benefits and consistently been shown to extend lifespan in various mammals [4], [5]. Its anti-cancer effects have recently been identified via numerous animal experiments. Among various dietary restriction regimens, caloric restriction (CR), intermittent fasting (IF) and carbohydrate restriction/ketogenic diet (KD) are the most studied methods that are beneficial for cancer prevention."

What does that mean for the future of cancer and disease control in general?

It’s difficult to say right now, but my friends at The Answer To Cancer gathered some of the most brilliant minds on the planet in the areas of caloric restriction, fasting, the ketogenic diet and more… and what they’ve found will shock you.

Watch the short trailer here and get signed up for the entire FREE event!

Talk Soon,

Michael Collins
TheSugarFreeMan

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
MORE LAUGHABLE SCIENCE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"You Must Speak Up Against This Disturbing Study"

The backlash against this highly provocative, judgmental (and in the end, worthless) study has been decisive, with men and women alike calling out the paper and its authors for sexism. Fellow-doctors on Twitter pointed out that wearing a swimsuit and posting a picture of it bears no relevance to someone's ability to do their job, in many cases retaliating by posting revealing pictures of their own.

Other posters have also shared pictures of themselves drinking alcoholic beverages and pointing out that doctors and healthcare professionals are human beings outside of work and shouldn't be shamed for it.

"A scientific publication just announced that holding alcoholic drinks and wearing bikinis are unprofessional behaviors for a doctor," said one respondent. "Wait till they hear that med schools started letting women wear pants!" he remarked.

"We, healthcare professionals, have lives, Hell yeah, we have. We have fun the few free times we have. And guess what? We don't wear scrubs in the pool. We even eat and drink, and post pics like ordinary people. We are ordinary people. And excellent professionals," wrote a woman MD.2

The callouts go beyond swimwear and beverages, however. Several physicians and medical trainees also pointed out that "professionalism" in medicine is a term that can be used by those in power, who are often white and male, to police the actions of women, people of color, and people who identify as LGBT (I hope you know this term for gays, transvestites, etc.) Many physicians also noted that avoiding controversial political and social statements isn't always best and could mean staying neutral on key political issues that affect their patients.

Given all of these concerns and objections, physicians (male and female alike) called for the paper to be retracted, and questioned how it was published in the first place.

"As a former editor in chief of a medical journal I'm appalled that this study was published." wrote Dr Monifa Seawall, MD. "Who in the world is vetting articles over there at that journal? The whole study is flawed. How did that editor allow this to be published? Trash trash and more trasssssshhhhh."

Other than that, it was OK, I suppose! Ha ha!

It turns out that the authors had not received permission to use the database of vascular surgery trainees for their social media analysis. They simply setup a fake account for themselves and started snooping.

Not cricket, as the English would say!

"You must speak up against this disturbing study," wrote Mudit Chowdhary, MD.

"3 men created fake social media accounts to purposefully spy on applicants… Worse, they are shaming our women physician colleagues for wearing bikinis," said another.

I hope you laughed at some of it. Most of it is beyond a joke, actually. Quite disturbing in fact.

To your good health,

mail

Prof. Keith Scott-Mumby
The Official Alternative Doctor

in the city of Angers, northern France

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Probiotics Help Fight Depression
The list of athletes who have contended with depression may surprise you: the NFL's Terry Bradshaw, hockey player Dan Carcillo, NBA star Larry Sanders — and the list goes on.
Clearly, being a professional athlete doesn't protect you from the mental health challenges of depression.
But it turns out that probiotics might do just that.
Special: How to Get Rid of Deep Belly Fat
A new study published in BMJ Nutrition Prevention & Health looked at research on the two-way relationship between your brain and your digestive tract — the gut-brain axis — and found that getting a regular dose of probiotics such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, and Bifidobacterium bifidum is linked to significant reduction in symptoms of depression.
The researchers also found that depressive symptoms decreased when probiotics were combined with a robust supply of prebiotics, which include foods such as leeks, asparagus, onions, garlic, chicory, soybeans, and Jerusalem artichokes, along with whole grains that feed the good microbes in your gut (probiotics).
Major and/or persistent depression affect around 20 million American adults, and unfortunately medications fail to sustain improvement for between 40% and 60% of those who take them. Adding talk therapy to the treatment can increase relief.
And now probiotics and prebiotics offer one more way to manage depression symptoms.
If you’re consistently feeling down, talk to your doctor or call a helpline (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration at 800-662-4357 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255), and do some shopping for gut-loving groceries and probiotics that make it through your stomach acid, like Culturelle and Digestive Advantage do.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hacking the Hunger Hormone

Appetite may sound like an all-powerful barely extant Greek goddess, but in reality, it garners many more followers and worshippers than she ever could.

The mysteries of when we get hungry, when we don’t, and what we get hungry for have answers as vast and varied as the questions asked.

Some hunger clocks run like autonomous machines, barely warranting a second thought. And some are so erratic that their host-bodies end up with eating disorders, weight gain, low energy, or unhealthy cravings.

Prominent and curious scientists have come to study ghrelin, a particular hormone associated with hunger, to begin to form answers.​

Ghrelin: a hormone mostly produced and secreted by the stomach, though small amounts are also released by the small intestine, pancreas, and brain. It has several jobs, but it mainly awakens appetite, triggers food consumption, and encourages fat storage.

Okay, so ghrelin makes you hungry.

Is it really as simple as that?

Here’s how it actually works…​
Ghrelin’s Journey

When you feel hunger, it’s because ghrelin has reached your brain in a significant enough proportion to cause the brain to tell you to eat.

But ghrelin actually does more than that. It also has an effect on circadian rhythms, the way we taste food, how we seek rewards, and how we metabolize carbohydrates. It’s a pretty busy hormone.

In fact, ghrelin is also commonly held responsible for weight gain in dieters – when the body isn’t used to restricting food access, it produces more ghrelin to try to convince you to eat the way you were eating before, as a survival mechanism.

When your stomach is empty, or at least empty at a time when it isn’t used to being empty, your stomach makes ghrelin and sends it to the hypothalamus – that’s the part of the brain that deals with your hormones and appetite.

Once the hypothalamus receives enough ghrelin, a few things happen…

• Your body hangs on to fat. This has an evolutionary purpose – if the body is hungry, and there isn’t any food around, it’ll slow down thermogenesis of brown fat (a type of fat that is awakened by cold). Your body wants to make sure that if you starve, it’s got energy reserves saved up for you.
  • The stomach prepares for food to reach it in a process called gastric motility – basically, it becomes stretchy!
  • You notice you have an appetite. Scientists have found that ghrelin levels are highest in the bloodstream just before you eat, but decrease for up to three hours after you eat.

It would seem that being able to control ghrelin could be a powerful tool in regulating appetite, what most people consider the hardest part about maintaining healthy eating habits.​
How to Master It

There are a few ways to tame what may be an unruly or overactive production of ghrelin…

First and foremost, make sure that you’re eating your meals at around the same time every day. Remember, your circadian rhythm is involved, and if you’re not hungry at consistent times, you’ll need to train your body to return to hunger in the morning, afternoon, and early evening.​

The more regular your meal times, the more controlled your body’s release of ghrelin will be.

Next, sleeping unrestfully, not enough, or at varying times can disrupt your natural production of ghrelin and even increase it. Sleep can also increase your body’s production of a hormone called leptin, which can help you to eat smaller portions and less frequently!

When you’re trying to lose weight, it’s important to note that the more and faster you lose weight, the more your body tries to get it back by telling the brain to eat… with ghrelin.

Slow and steady weight loss helps you to keep the weight off for longer periods of time, since your body isn’t panicking at the thought of how it will survive as you’re rapidly losing mass!

And remember, ghrelin is stimulated by an empty stomach – so don’t let your stomach get empty! Light snacking on healthy foods with low caloric density (high water content) can help you to stay feeling full without needing heavy, high-calorie meals.

Our language around weight loss, dieting, and hunger can be very toxic.

It’s vital that we acknowledge there is no morality inherent in being over, under, or average weight. We are just a mass of electrified signals trying to survive – when your body tells you it’s hungry, it only wants what’s best for you!

You can help your hormones and yourself by training your body to release hunger hormones only when necessary.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FDA OKs 1st COVID-19 Test for People Without Symptoms

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We're sure you’re aware that more and more research is proving that Mother Nature has provided us some extremely powerful tools for combating both infection and disease…

Including one of the world’s biggest killers: CANCER.

Some of these healing gifts might surprise you!

Like the common beverage that can reduce your risk of cancer by up to 54%...

Or the simple vegetable that scientists have demonstrated can prevent the onset of prostate cancer by 18%, and stomach cancer by 27%.

Studies also show that regular consumption of this same delicious veggie even gives SMOKERS potential protection… Making them 3 times LESS likely to get lung cancer!

Another surprising scientific breakthrough…

There is a specific berry extract that on its own reduces the number of cancer cells by 25% (5% more than radiation alone, by the way)...

But, when this extract is combined with radiation, it reduces the number of cancer cells by up to 70%!

You can read about each of these plant medicines (and many more) in a brand new report.

Our friend/colleague, Chiropractor, diagnostician and author, Dr. Patrick Gentempo, has gathered the cutting-edge scientific research about more than two dozen medicinal plants and substances into one, comprehensive report.

Not only that, but he’s generously allowed me to GIVE you full access to this easy-to-read index at no cost.

>> Grab your copy of 27 Foods that Help Prevent & Heal Cancer

When you download this incredible free report, you’ll discover:

• The 2019 study about another berry extract that slows HER2+ and triple-negative breast cancer cells without harming healthy cells.

• Which plant contains phytochemicals that encourage faster cell cycling and apoptosis (cell death) in cancer lines, while supporting normal cell function and inhibiting cancer growth.

• A form of mint that has both anti-proliferative and inhibitory effects on cancer, stimulates DNA Repair AND prevents cancer cells from metastasizing (spreading)!

• Plus SO MUCH MORE!
We strongly encourage you to check out this complimentary report today.

>> Get Instant Access Here

To your health,

The Detox Smoothie Team

P.S. The great thing about the foods in this report is that they not only offer cancer protection…

These healing foods also demonstrate distinct immune-boosting benefits. Win-win!

>> Get 27 Foods that Help Prevent & Heal Cancer while it’s still available.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We have exciting news, Jimi!
Starting today, GMOs Revealed opens back up for the first time in 3 years Exclusively for IRT! If you missed this series the first time, it is simply one of the best educations you can get on GMOs. Jeffrey is featured alongside Zen Honeycutt, Mike Adams, Joseph Mercola, and Zach Bush among others.
They have also added a CRITICAL UPDATE connecting GMO’s and the current crisis.
But it’s only open for the weekend, so schedule some time to watch this excellent series!
Click here to watch now!
We want to make this available to as many people as possible... feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be interested.
The Small but Mighty Team at IRT
Don’t Miss This Free Event Exclusively for IRT!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope you will make the time to read this note, because now is an unprecedented time, and I want to bring you empowering TOOLS to live BETTER, healthier and have more power to impact those around us.

Did you know that stress hormones can suppress the effectiveness of the immune system?

And, when we're stressed, the immune system's ability to fight off attacks is reduced.

(Not a great combination for the world around us right now, right?)

Please accept this invitation to attend a very unique event, created SPECIFICALLY to help you leave behind fear, uncertainty, and dis-ease on all levels.

This event will give you tools you can employ immediately to live with more health, inspiration and resilience than ever before.

Discover empowering tools from global thought leaders:

• Resilience & Health via The Vagus Nerve & Lymph System
    (Dr. Christine Schaffner)
  • How to Prevent and Reverse Cancer Using an Integrative Approach
    (Nathan Crane)
  • New Insights on the Impact of EMF, EMR and 5G
    (Lloyd Burrell)
  • New Germanic Medicine To Support Your Body’s BUILT IN Resilience
    (Melissa Sell)
  • Navigating GMOs & Roundup
    (Renowned Expert, Jeffrey Smith)
  • Creating Resilience for our Children - Gut Health and Immunity
    (Dr. Elisa Song)
  • Brain Chemical Support For Easing Anxiety & Supporting Immunity
    (Trudy Scott)
  • A Resilient Microbiome to PROTECT Your Health
    (Kiran Krishnan, Ph.D.)
  • How Light, Circadian Rhythm & Hormesis Can Optimize Immune Function
    (Ari Whitten)
  • Autonomic Pairing
    (Sachin Patel)
  • And so much more.
-->> Tap here to join this FREE event and Learn to Overcome Fear and Stress to Strengthen Your Immune System.

It’s time - get the tools to support immunity on all levels, address and overcome fear and powerlessness, and redefine resilience (physically, emotionally and spiritually) .

Get powerful, new and UNIQUE building blocks for a new BETTER normal.

Join me today for the Immune Resiliency Summit and Learn How to Live Longer, Healthier and Happier

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Inspiration for Your Week
If we fail to give ourselves time to rest, it's not a matter of IF we will burn out but WHEN.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fat cat biotech executives raking in billions from prospect of new coronavirus vaccines

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
7 Ways to Use Amazing Baking Soda in The Garden

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Bill Gates depopulation plan is succeeding at culling human populations: Fertility rates plummeting around the world

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G'day, Jimi!

We had such an amazing response to our EMF/5G webinar last May, we've teamed up with the amazing Trevor King to run another one (w/ updated info) on Thursday, August 13, at 4pm US Eastern!

We'd sure love you have you join us, whether you attended the last one or not -- we'll have an on-demand replay if you can't make the live event, as long as you register today to hear about it!

---

The research shows that the toxicity of EMFs coming from your cell phone, WiFi and cell towers is worse than smoking cigarettes.

And, incredibly, there is a regular household item that's one of the highest producing EMF devices in your home -- YOUR VACUUM CLEANER! Seriously, we were shocked, too.

--->>Click here to join us for a free webinar on how to protect yourself from EMFs and 5G!

This FREE webinar will take place on Thursday, August 13, at 4pm US Eastern --> when you register today you'll get a reminder as we draw nearer to the event.
The truth is: ElectroMagnetic Frequency (EMF) waves are dangerous, and it’s not only brain cancer. ADHD, brain fog, headaches, even autoimmune diseases are a concern when it comes to the impacts of EMFs.

At our live webinar, we'll discuss the following topics:

• Why we should ALL be concerned about 5G technology
  • Why you MUST avoid a smart meter in your home
  • How EMFs disrupt the human body
  • And more!
--->>In fact, you'll hear from an expert on EMF-busting technology (and even get a special offer for this solution) -- the amazing Qi device -- which has been shown by double-blind, placebo-controlled tests to protect us from EMF radiation wherever we go.

Want to join us and learn more from this free event?

--->>Register for our free EMF/5G webinar on Thursday, August 13, at 4pm US Eastern!

Remember, if you can't make the live event, registering means you'll hear about the on-demand replay once the event has ended.

Our friend and colleague Trevor King has been researching 5G and its effects for a new documentary, so even if you've attended a recent event on this topic, you're sure to enjoy another perspective!

In addition, though there is no requirement to purchase, we've negotiated an amazing, exclusive offer from the Qi device manufacturer, if you'd like to employ this solution to protect you and yours!
To your health,
The Fast Way to Health Team

P.S. Join us at our webinar on Thursday, August 13 (register now to attend and/or hear about the on-demand replay) and you'll learn a ton of important facts about 5G/EMFs (and how to protect yourself from them)!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*-- How to Recover After a Bad Sleep --*
I know that it is so tempting to hit that snooze button when your alarm goes off, but don't! The extra 10-15 min that you're hoping for isn't going to give you that extra energy your body needs to get out of bed and feel rested. Did you know that you actually need a whole extra hour of rest before you feel the difference? Don't shorten your morning routine and feel stressed just because you thought you needed those extra couple minutes.

Get some caffeine but try not to have too much throughout the day. If you're a person who cannot start their day without your coffee, that's fine. If you start to skip it you could experience a headache and some grogginess so have your Cup O' Joe and enjoy it! But one thing to remember is the caffeine from your one cup will last several hours so you don't want to over do it throughout the day - especially close to bed time.

Exercise at the right time of the day can improve your sleep. However, you really don't want to get a workout in close to the time you want shut eye. When you exercise, your body releases cortisol which makes you more alert. I try to hit the gym after work, but I always make sure I go at least 3 hours before bed.

The internet is everywhere. It's on our phones, tablets, laptops. If you're trying to get some sleep though, it's important not to be surfing the internet. Any kind of light after the sun sets can cause your sleep to be messed up. The worst for you is the "blue light" that all of your devices give off. Make turning your devices off a part of your routine so your room is completely dark and quiet.

If you feel that you have tried everything to make sure you're getting a full nights rest and nothing is working, then it might be time to see a doctor. Sometimes big things in your life whether they're good or bad can effect your sleep. Truthfully that's natural and it will go away once things calm down. If you start to feel that lack of sleep is changing your mood or daily habits and it's lasting longer than a couple of weeks, don't just let it go. Speak to your doctor to see what options are available to you to help you feel your best.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Raw Food - Immunity Connection
Part III
Free Webinar with Drs. Rick and Karin Dina, D.C.
Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific Time, 1 PM Eastern Time

Dear Jimi,

Would you like to learn more about how to support immune function while simultaneously creating system-wide health?

In these times when personal health is on the minds of so many, we want to support you in your ability to experience your greatest health potential!

We've received a lot of positive feedback from our webinars last month and in June, and now we continue the conversation about immune function this month in our webinar The Raw Food Immunity Connection Part III!

This webinar will be held on Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific Time / 1 PM Eastern Time, which corresponds to 6 PM UK Time / 7 PM (19:00) Central European Time / 8 PM (20:00) Eastern European / Israeli Time.

We invite you to join us!

Click here to register for the webinar

This will be the third webinar in our Summer Webinar Series following our Raw Food Mastery Summit 2020. All of the webinars in this series will contain well-thought-out slides so you can follow along with the subjects we are covering for added clarity.

In this webinar, you'll learn:

• Seldom-discussed nutrient effects on immune function
  • Little-known information on the vitamin B12-immune system connection
  • Different forms of vitamin B12 and what is important to know about them
  • Clinical assessments of immune function in plant-based vs. conventional eaters
  • Food sources of folate and cooking vs. raw considerations
  • Nutrient synergy between folate and vitamin B12
  • Who needs to be concerned about vitamin B12?
  • Can you 'boost' immune function?
  • So much more!

If you have been wondering if our Mastering Raw Food Nutrition class is right for you, we'll be sharing details about it on the webinar.

We invite you to join us! Click here to register:

https://event.webinarjam.com/register/19/yl0kqhx

Healthfully yours,

Dr. Rick Dina, D.C.
Dr. Karin Dina, D.C.

PS: Can't make the live webinar? No worries, if you register using the link below, you'll receive an email with a link to the replay video after the webinar is complete.

https://event.webinarjam.com/register/19/yl0kqhx

PPS: Our Transcending What's Trending Summer Webinar Series continues with our next webinar coming soon. Watch your email inbox for announcements!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Our world is struggling right now, but it’s so important to have tools to avoid anxiety (and / or depression). Click here to claim your copy of The Top 20 Anxiety and Depression Therapies, and be instantly registered for The Little-Known, Life-Changing Health Summit.
The Little-Known, Life-Changing Health Summit asks each expert one critical question…
“From your unique area of expertise, what are your 3 MOST important health secrets that almost no one knows but everyone needs to know because of how powerfully it can change their lives?”
22 experts answered this question to help you look good, feel even better, and live longer while avoiding disease.
Anxiety and depression are just two health complications that can stand in the way of enjoying your life to the fullest.

Register Now for the Summit, and Get The Top 20 Anxiety and Depression Therapies: The Alternative Therapies That Research Shows Can Most Help You.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How Your Body Produces Energy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just a quick reminder that today is the day...

My talk - Fixing Leaky Brain to Upgrade Energy - is airing on the Chronic Lyme Disease Summit 4!

What does Lyme disease have to do with the brain or energy?!?

Well, Lyme disease is difficult to diagnose and treat, and it has over 150 different possible symptoms including: fatigue, mood problems, insomnia, neurological impairments, brain fog, migraines, neuropathy....

Basically Lyme is really horrible for our brain health, energy, and longevity!

During my talk today, I dive into:
  • The signs and causes of Leaky Brain
  • How Lyme and Leaky Brain are directly related
  • The 6 "F's" of healing Leaky Brain
  • How "winning" physically changes and heals your brain and energy
  • And of course a lot more...

>> Click Here to Register and Listen Now (no charge)

In a nutshell, my talk is not just for people who are diagnosed or think they have Lyme disease.

In fact, this summit features 36 of the world’s leading experts Immunity, Emotional trauma, Mitochondria, SIBO, EMFs, among many other topics.

Learn how to upgrade your brain, body, and energy...

... and BE YOUR OWN GUARANTEE!

Dr. Ryan

VU Sponsors