Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, I'm Brendan Moorehead. You're getting this email because you signed up for the Eat4Earth interview series on healing your body and the Earth with "regenerative" food and agriculture. You can unsubscribe any time at the bottom of any email. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since you clicked a link in another email to learn more about The Need to Grow documentary, I though you might appreciate this additional information ...

A Must-See Natural Technology
If you haven’t seen The Need to Grow yet and you don’t know what the Green Power House is, then you NEED to watch and share this with your friends.
==> Sign up here to watch
Narrated by Rosario Dawson, this award-winning film will have you on the edge of your seat all the way to the surprise ending!.
This film follows the stories of three solution innovators – an inventor, a farmer, and an 8-year-old girl – who are working on ways to regenerate soils and heal our food system.
At minute 26:20 you are also introduced to a special bio-char operation and composting innovation like none other on the face of the planet. It does in 4-5 DAYS what Nature takes 400 YEARS to accomplish.
As you’ll see in the film, healing soils is the multi-faceted solution that transforms almost everything else:
  • Clean water
  • Less pollution
  • More nutrient dense, safer, healing foods
  • And even reversing climate change by storing carbon in the soil!
There is also one technology in this film that will blow you away – everyone on earth needs to know about it!
If you’re anything like me, it will leave you inspired and reactivated on how to help support your own health and the health of our planet!
Make sure to watch all the way through for a surprise ending – It will blow you away!
>> Click here to join in the global release and watch it now for free!
And if you decide to own it (only $7), you'll have the opportunity to also get another upgrade with an amazing set of bonuses, including exclusive content from Zach Bush, MD, full gardening courses, and more. Here are some of the bonus trainings available with their upgrade package:
  • How to Grow $400 Worth of Vegetables and Herbs in 40 Days From Stacey Murphy (Value: $197)
  • Jump Start Your Urban Farm: Learn How to Start Growing Your Own Food From Greg Peterson (Value: $97.00)
  • Foods To Heal Your Microbiome: The Gut Soil Connection with Dr. Zach Bush
  • Nutrient Density: How to GROW Healing Foods with Erik Cutter
  • Starting a Seed Library with Alicia Serratos
  • The Most Important Steps to Your First Garden with David King
  • Eliminating Pesticides from Schools and Communities with Mackenzie Feldman
  • The Magic of Soils Simplified - Part 1 - with Toby Hemenway
  • The Magic of Soils Simplified - Part 2 - with Toby Hemenway
  • Introduction to Permaculture with Larry Santoyo
  • Avoiding GMOs: A Family Shopping Guide with Jeffrey Smith
  • How to Use Biochar with Michael Smith
  • Sprouting: Highest Nutrient Density with the Least Effort with Roe Sie
  • How to Compost At Home with Stacey Murphy
  • Balcony GROWing: Apartment Farming Medicinal Plants with Sheela Mahdavi
  • Increasing Your Footprint: Gardening at Any Scale with Farmer Rishi
  • Healthy Soil Makes Healthy Kids with Dr. Joel Warsh
  • Indoor Gardening: Simplified Tools to GROW Anywhere with Trystan Donovan
And there's even more than that!
There is over-the-top massive value in this upgrade package, so make sure you order lifetime access to the film for $7 and then check out the additional upgrade package they're offering.
>> Click here to watch it now for free!
Live healthy on a healthy planet,
Brendan Moorehead, MS
Eat4Earth
PS: Full Disclosure - Links in the emails I send are sometimes affiliate links, and if you make a purchase through such you will be helping to support Eat4Earth :) Thank you!
Profile Image
Brendan Moorehead
Eat4Earth
[email protected]
(307) 228-0680 - Work

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Tuesday August 4, 2020

Jimi,

Have you ever heard of “Eastern Medicine”?
When most people hear this term, they instantly think of the Hollywood inspired version you might see on an HBO movie. Their minds are flooded with images of a dark, seedy shop lined with shelves full of glass jars filled with mysterious contents. Each dusty jar labeled with faded, unreadable Chinese characters describing the dried plants and animal parts or bodies found inside.
And sitting behind the ancient wooden counter is a stereotypical older Chinese man sipping a steaming cup of herbal tea or smoking a pipe.
It’s not the type of image that instills any confidence in Eastern Medicine… and it might surprise you to know, it’s designed to make you think that way.
The truth is, Eastern Medicine doesn’t look like that and is just as advanced as Western Medicine. And in many cases, it is way more advanced!
The focus of Eastern Medicine is healing the patient with whatever treatment gives the patient the best chance to treat and beat cancer.

We wanted to share this truth with the world! So we traveled to 7 Asian countries in search of the “hidden” healing power of Eastern Medicine.

And the good news is we filmed it all! Every single bit ... (Including when we were told to get off the street in Japan and when we thought that one of our camera crew might have been abducted!)

It’s called “Eastern Medicine: JOURNEY THROUGH ASIA.”

We went to Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and finally India... and as we journeyed from country to country, we interviewed 68 of the top experts (doctors, scientists, and researchers) and uncovered how they treat and beat cancer.

We’re excited to announce that for the next 72 hours, all 7 episodes are available to watch for free, all in one spot

>> WATCH ALL 7 EPISODES HERE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi, hope you are staying safe and feeling well.

On the note of feeling well, though, do you ever feel like you've been "robbed" of your youthful energy?

Do you wake up sluggish, struggle with the "afternoon doldrums," or just feel like you're "dragging yourself" too offen in general?

Because here are the TWO ESSENTIAL THINGS you need to know:

1) Whatever your age or circumstances, that exhaustion is not a normal state. It's actually a symptom that could indicate more serious issues if left unaddressed.

2) The very good news is there is a whole lot you can do about it. And while many of the most effective steps certainly qualify as "little-known," as you'll soon see, so much of it is suprisingly easy steps you can start taking right away!

That's why I sincerely urge you not to miss...

>>> This brand-new, completely FREE online series on how to regain the "endless energy" you thought had been lost forever

It's called Exhausted, and yes, as you'll see it is hosted by my good friends, Dr. Pedram Shojai and Nick Polizzi, two leading natural health pioneers whose exceptional previous films like Vitality, Origins, and The Sacred Science you may be familiar with.

The bottom line is there really is an epidemic of exhaustion in our society today...

And in this powerful (and beautifully made) documentary series featuring 38 leading doctors and researchers, you're going to discover the most effective secrets to fight back against the "energy thieves."

Because the TRUTH is, most people can at least double their daily energy by making a few small and smart changes (and imagine what you can do with double the energy :) )

Head here right now to find out more about EXHAUSTED and sign up free

The series starts on August 18, and please do not miss Episode 1 on that date...

Because this informative and immediately useful Episode 1 is called "Why Am I Exhausted?"...

And in it, you'll find out the 10 ways you may be unknowingly depleting your energy reserves and what you can do about it starting today.

(DO check out what you're going to learn in each episode of Exhausted by scrolling about halfway down the page here.)

To conclude, I'd estimate that 99% of people out there don't know the simple and powerful secrets that will be revealed in Exhausted...

However, they -- and YOU -- need and deserve to know them, because who couldn't benefit from significantly more daily energy in their lives, right?

That's why I urge you not to miss...

The FREE online documentary, EXHAUSTED! How to Regain, Restore, and Replenish "Endless Energy"

Enjoy the important learning and all that extra energy, please do stay safe and healthy, and I'll talk to you soon.

To Your Best Decade Yet,

Brian Vaszily

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Matcha Coconut Popsicles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

I’m sure you’re aware that more and more research is proving that Mother Nature has provided us some extremely powerful tools for combating both infection and disease…

Including one of the world’s biggest killers: CANCER.

Some of these healing gifts might surprise you!

Like the common beverage that can reduce your risk of cancer by up to 54%...

Or the simple vegetable that scientists have demonstrated can prevent the onset of prostate cancer by 18%, and stomach cancer by 27%.

Studies also show that regular consumption of this same delicious veggie even gives SMOKERS potential protection… Making them 3 times LESS likely to get lung cancer!

Another surprising scientific breakthrough…

There is a specific berry extract that on its own reduces the number of cancer cells by 25% (5% more than radiation alone, by the way)...

But, when this extract is combined with radiation, it reduces the number of cancer cells by up to 70%!

You can read about each of these plant medicines (and many more) in a brand new report.

My friend/colleague, Chiropractor, diagnostician and author, Dr. Patrick Gentempo, has gathered the cutting-edge scientific research about more than two dozen medicinal plants and substances into one, comprehensive report.

Not only that, but he’s generously allowed me to GIVE you full access to this easy-to-read index at no cost.

>> Grab your copy of 27 Foods that Help Prevent & Heal Cancer
When you download this incredible free report, you’ll discover:

• The 2019 study about another berry extract that slows HER2+ and triple-negative breast cancer cells without harming healthy cells.

• Which plant contains phytochemicals that encourage faster cell cycling and apoptosis (cell death) in cancer lines, while supporting normal cell function and inhibiting cancer growth.

• A form of mint that has both anti-proliferative and inhibitory effects on cancer, stimulates DNA Repair AND prevents cancer cells from metastasizing (spreading)!

• Plus SO MUCH MORE!
I strongly encourage you to check out this complimentary report today.

>> Get Instant Access Here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The GreenMedInfo Daily Newsletter
August 4, 2020
We hope you enjoy the products and events we carefully review and share with you. Some organizations may choose to support our mission by providing a portion of sales to GreenMedInfo. We thank them for their support and thank you for yours too!
Dear Jim
In these last months, our lives have been upended in some tough ways: health, finances, peace of mind… But every day we have the chance to be better.
Wherever we are, whatever we’ve gone through - we can use this opportunity - to redefine “normal” and elevate our health and our lives to be better - to go beyond the status quo.

Did you know that stress hormones can suppress the effectiveness of the immune system?
And, when we're stressed, the immune system's ability to fight off attacks is reduced.
(Not a great combination for the world around us right now, right?)
The Immune Resilience Summit was created SPECIFICALLY to help you leave behind fear, uncertainty, and dis-ease on all levels.
This event will give you tools you can employ immediately to live with more health, inspiration and resilience than ever before.
Discover tools from global thought leaders:
  • Resilience & Health via The Vagus Nerve & Lymph System - Dr. Christine Schaffner
  • New Insights on the Impact of EMF, EMR and 5G - Lloyd Burrell
  • New Germanic Medicine To Support Your Body’s BUILT IN Resilience - Melissa Sell
  • Navigating GMOs & Roundup - Renowned Expert, Jeffrey Smith
  • Creating Resilience for our Children - Gut Health and Immunity - Dr. Elisa Song
  • Brain Chemical Support For Easing Anxiety & Supporting Immunity - Trudy Scott
  • A Resilient Microbiome to PROTECT Your Health - Kiran Krishnan, Ph.D.
  • How Light, Circadian Rhythm & Hormesis Can Optimize Immune Function - Ari Whitten
  • Autonomic Pairing - Sachin Patel
  • And so much more.
Get the tools to support immunity on all levels, address and overcome fear and powerlessness, and redefine resilience (physically, emotionally and spiritually) at the Immune Resiliency Summit, August 19-23.

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5 Ways to Prevent Stroke

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Stroke is the fifth leading cause of death in the U.S. and a leading cause of disability in adults. If you have heart disease — or risk factors such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, or if you’re overweight — you are at increased risk for stroke.

Special: How to Fix Your Blood Pressure (Do This Every Day)

Here are some things you can do to prevent a stroke.

• Walk 30 minutes a day. If you only walk 30 minutes a day — or a total of three hours a week — you can cut your stroke risk by one-third, according to a study.
  • Eat a handful of nuts daily. A major Spanish study found that people who followed the Mediterranean diet and fortified it with extra nuts were 30% less likely to have a stroke.
  • Use olive oil liberally. That Spanish study also found the stroke reduction held true in people who used extra olive oil in their diet.
  • Know your risk if you get migraines. People who get migraines — especially women and those who get auras beforehand — may be up to 24 times more likely to suffer a stroke, a pair of studies in 2016 found. The risk is particularly high in female migraine sufferers who take estrogen.
  • If you have atrial fibrillation, be sure to take your medication. Always take your medications that are prescribed, and, if there is a reason you want to stop or switch, be sure to discuss this with your doctor first.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Do you believe it's in media's best interest - to give you an unbiased, accurate picture of reality? Not only when it comes to the pandemic, but in general? Certainly not...

It just seems each major media outlet has its own goal or agenda to push. And they’re rarely motivated by "delivering the truth to the public." Not to mention the hysteria – that both the far left and far right are spreading today.

So, let me ask you: Is it smart for us to solely depend on their information? Information, which is not presented for the purpose of "informing"? Absolutely not.

With that said - I invite you to join me on my live "Real Talk" about the pandemic

Why "real talk"? Because I don't serve any “agenda”. I’m a doctor and a thought leader in natural medicine… Therefore, my only “motive” is to positively impact your life and health.

I’m here to inform – so tune in and let’s have this “real talk”. Plus, you can join the conversation live, and ask me direct questions.

Register for it here so I notify you when it's live:

"Real" Live Talk about the pandemic.

Be well,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How to Love your Energy

When you compliment someone on their energy, or even notice someone else’s energy, what are you really saying?

You’re alluding to an intangible — a force, a feeling, a figurative quality.

You’re going to keep hearing that word all year — energy — in headlines, in articles, in documentaries, on podcasts.

That’s because everyone is trying to get at the same point.​
Everything we do in life — from thinking your thoughts to wiggling your toes to managing your career — takes energy.

And friends, we all seem to be running on fumes. How do we enhance our energy? How do we remove the restrictions to it in the cells of our bodies? How can we restore the energy that we spend all of our time — working, binging TV, getting drunk at happy hour — draining, and then protect it with resilience?
The thing is, there are as many answers to that eternal and persistent human quest as there are people setting out on that path.

But for me, it comes down to this.

Jing, Qi, and Shen

In Taoism, there are three main elements. The jing, the qi, and the shen.

Think about them like they’re three corners of yourself.

Jing is the essence of you, the you that you’re born with, the you that never changes deep down. The you that you see is missing from your daily doings in the world, that may have been missing for a long, long time.

Qi is your energy. It’s the vibe you live by, the drive that pushes you or crushes you, the ever-changing and ever-flowing power of your moods and wants and impulses.​
And the shen is your heart-mind.

The shen is the crux. It’s the part of you that decides the direction of your qi and your jing.

It’s vital, because your qi follows your mind. And the essence of you is most alive when your energy is flowing well.

So if you feel like you’re living in a world of chaos…

It’s because you are.​

The world is in a state of chaos because the energy of humanity is creating chaos from an unsettled collective mind.

Our collective attention isn’t focused, isn’t moving toward a common goal. It’s lost in reruns, in policies that serve cash flow and not energy flow, in the blocked and misdirected qi of a distracted population.

Not only is our attention unfocused, but our ability to achieve focus is impeded by junk food ad campaigns, the EPA’s loose requirements in chemical disclosures from companies, and muscle systems all but vestigial from lack of use.

Because most of us? We’re making our choices with tense shoulders, frightened thoughts, and an overall sense of helplessness.

Thousands of years of developing humanity hasn’t solved the problem of survival. Our bodies think we’re fighting and flighting all the time…

Instead of resting and digesting.

You Already Know the Answer

And the irony is, everyone knows how to fix it.

Everyone knows what good choices look like. Everyone knows that big dreams and big peace take sacrifice.

That goes for every person. Me too!

I’m writing a book. I’m making films. I’ve got babies.

And even though what I love to do most is meet people and connect with them, see the difference that the practices I practice can make, I have to make sacrifices to power my life forward.

Like right now… because I’m writing a book, that means I go to bed earlier. Then I get up earlier. I don’t have cocktails with friends if they come over. I don’t eat food that won’t support my vitality.

And you know these answers already. Most of the people who come to see me are there because they can’t make themselves do the things they know are right for them.

They really want to, most of the time. The intention is present but the attention is wavering because there’s blocked energy. The hose isn’t connected. And without a steady source of power, you can’t fuel the change to your brain chemistry — your shen — that’s required to redirect your qi.

So How Do You Connect the Hose?

If you don’t, you’ll always be suffering in the now.

And because you’re suffering and dissatisfied and worried and stressed and nervous, you’re exhausted.

There’s no reason for your brain to concern itself with the long game when you’re trapped in the amygdala mindset. It’s just trying to make it through the short term – robbing Peter to pay Paul with late afternoon coffee, sleeping pills at night, sugar rushes and crashes…

Here’s the truth: The answer isn’t “preserve the little bit of gas you have in the tank and only expend a little energy in each direction in your life.”

The answer is “put more gas in the tank and learn how to spend it efficiently.”

In order for your body to rest and digest, it needs to feel calm and serene about the status of the things in your life garden — your self-esteem, your career, your marriage, your kids, your passions, your hobbies, your physical capabilities.

That requires balance, and balance requires energy flow.

So what, right? You know. And you’re still exhausted.

The problem – the real disconnect between right answers and wrong answers – is the things you don’t know you don’t know. Without knowing what to ask, you’ll never arrive at the answers that will change things.

That’s why my friend Nick Polizzi and I developed our nine-episode docuseries, Exhausted. We believe exhaustion is an epidemic – and not just in Western society.

We don’t understand the basic chemistry of our bodies. We don’t understand how exposed we are to chemicals and toxins, and what they do to us. We don’t understand how we are emotionally influenced by the behavior of our adrenals, our insulin production, even the health of our individual cells.

And if we don’t understand, then we can’t ask the right questions.

We made the series free for a reason – we believe this is the bare minimum. Everyone should have the right to access fundamental scientific truths about their bodies. Everyone should have already been taught all of these things…

But we don’t have control over that.

What we do have control over is what we want to know now. Click here to sign up to watch the series – completely free – and understand your exhausted body once and for all.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep Your Kids Healthy & Happy
You're invited to the Integrative Pediatrics Summit – a free online event – to learn the secrets top health professionals use for their kids.​
Jim,

The best defense for your children against global health threats is ensuring they have a strong immune system.

It can be tough to navigate all the advice, especially when so many health modalities are conflicting or seem to vilify the others. But the facts are the facts: The CDC estimates over 25% of kids now have a chronic disease.

This is where Integrative Medicine comes in. An integrative approach to pediatric care looks at ALL modalities and helps you as a parent or caregiver identify which philosophy or strategy is best for your child.

Consider this email your personalized invite, Jim, to learn from medical doctors, integrative practitioners, and everyday parents to know what really works and what options you have for raising a healthy family.

Speakers include:
  • Dr. Aviva Romm (Best-selling author, podcast host, herbalist)
  • Dr. Madeeha Saeed (HolisticMomMD)
  • Dr. Taz (Dr. Taz show)
  • Ocean Robbins (Food Revolution Network),
  • Zen Honeycutt (Moms Across America)
  • Tom O’Bryan (TheDr.com)
  • Hilary Duff (Lizzie McGuire) and many other celebrity parents from popular shows such as LOST, Parks and Recreation, and 7th Heaven

Tune in to learn:
  • How to avoid common mistakes that lead to illness and chronic disease
  • Pediatric immune and viral support
  • Tools you need to improve your family's health
  • Setting your children up for success as early in their lives as possible
  • Integrative approaches to anxiety and stress
  • Avoiding toxins in children's products
  • What you need to know about pediatric gut health…
  • Healing foods for kids
  • Teaching children to cook
...and so many more topics!

We are truly excited to share this upcoming opportunity for you to learn the most cutting-edge information you need to protect your family’s health.​
EMAIL A FRIEND TO JOIN YOU​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Do you know how long it takes from the time that research is published for the average doctor to use the information in their practice?

17 years! (on average)

In the case of EMF research I would argue that it’s a good deal longer than that, because there’s a mass of solid research going back 50 years outlining the very clear dangers of EMF exposures to our health, which most doctors are completely ignorant of (sadly).

So, where to get cutting edge information from?

The upcoming Autoimmune Super Tools Docu-Summit is one such place.

If you’re feeling constant fatigue, insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression, and pain…there are NEW solutions!

Every day of this event, you will learn from three of the rock stars of health - Dr. Christine Schaffner, Dr. Peter Osborne and Dr. Tom O'Bryan - in a documentary style daily episode exploring the newest information, tools and protocols - a veritable roadmap to a better life.

EMFs are also on the agenda – in my talk at the summit I go deep on "How EMFs Impact Your Sleep & Your Health and What You Can Do About It"

Other talks to watch out for:
• Dan Pompa, PSc.D: Understanding Heavy Metals Toxicity
• Mary Clifton, MD: CBD - a Powerful Tool for Pain, Anxiety, Sleep Issues and More
• Dr. Keesha Ewers: Trauma - The Missing Puzzle Piece For Reversing Autoimmunity
• Eva Detko, PhD: How Does the Vagus Nerve Impact Immunity?
• And over a dozen more leading experts

I know you’re busy, but if you even attend one or two of these talks, or watch ONE day of the docu-series, you could get THE information you need to change your health journey - forever.

>>Click here to access this FREE event
Lloyd Burrell
ElectricSense
Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!

P.S. If the above links don't work copy/paste this link in your browser https://lloyd101.krtra.com/t/kw6bOeJNrWrK

EMF protection is IMPORTANT
please share ElectricSense emails
with your friends and colleagues.

Share:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Catholic bishops in UK say congregants must get vaccinated, even when jabs are made with aborted babies

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How To Remove The Covid-19 Devil App From Your Phone!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DEEP DIVE INTO THE COVID VACCINE TRIAL

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
It's Cyrus here.
Do you feel like living with diabetes has taken over your thought process and emotions?
If you feel that way now, don’t worry, you’re human.
The truth is that I used to feel that way.
When I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2002, I felt like living with a “chronic disease” completely took over my life, and began to dominate everything I did.
I felt like diabetes forced me to...
  • Spend extra time at home
  • Live in a higher state of stress
  • Become obsessed with the numbers on my glucometer
  • Limit my activity level (because of low energy)
I also felt like it took extra effort to avoid tempting foods.
And a gargantuan effort to figure out what to buy at the grocery store.
So here’s my question to you: do you feel like your current routine:
  • Is causing you to gain weight?
  • Isn’t structured in a way to help you succeed?
  • Giving you a feeling that your health is slipping away?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place.​

Even though these are challenging times, it doesn’t mean that you have to:
  1. Throw out the progress you’ve made
  2. Put off getting started
  3. Give up on improving your health

Your health matters (especially in the time of COVID-19).
The quality of your life matters.
Sign up for this one-time-only limited seating webinar, and let’s find your confidence and motivation.
You can turn this around – we’re here to help.
>> Click here to register for this one-time-only FREE training

See you inside!
Cyrus Khambatta, PhD & Robby Barbaro, MPH

P.S. Due to the time-sensitive nature of this content, we’re only offering this training once. There are 500 seats, when they’re gone they’re gone!
P.P.S. These are challenging times, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up on your health or let your progress slip away. Join us on this one-time-only special training.
>> Make sure to register for this training now to secure your seat!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Do you know what (or where) your microbiome is?

One of the most exciting frontiers in medicine, the microbiome is considered by some experts to be like a newly-discovered organ, a “2nd brain,” that profoundly controls aspects of health throughout the body.

Yet many people don’t even know it exists… or how to care for it.

The microbiome is the complex ecosystem of your digestive tract, where billions of invisible bacteria live together and help keep you healthy and happy; it actually weighs about the same as your brain and contains 100 times more genes than your entire DNA!

—>>Learn more about your microbiome when you attend The Gut & Microbiome Rescue Summit!

WHY ATTEND?

Your host, Shivan Sarna, creator of the Digestion SOS® Docusummit and three previous summits on digestive health, has struggled with digestive issues and autoimmune disease her entire life. In 2015, she got serious about getting to the root cause of her symptoms so she could take back control of her life. Every avenue she researched ultimately led back to the same place: every symptom from belly bloat to painful psoriasis flares was tied to her gut microbiome health.

The more she’s learned about the gut and digestion in her summit work, the more she’s developed the understanding that the microbiome is the KEY to overall health.

She’s here to share everything she’s learned from the 100+ health experts she’s interviewed over the years.

The Gut & Microbiome Rescue Summit will help you:
  • Understand the importance and function of your microbiome
  • Learn novel approaches to microbiome health
  • Diversify your diet and feed your microbiome
  • Demystify probiotics
  • Strengthen the oral, gut and skin microbiomes
  • Recognize impacts of toxins, parasites, blood sugar and hormone imbalance
  • Learn what’s cutting-edge from the researchers directly
  • And so much more!
It may be invisible, but your microbiome is a living, dynamic thing that you can impact directly with your everyday choices!

You can truly get started on better health today!

—>>I’ll see you online at The Gut & Microbiome Rescue Summit when you register now
Namaste,
Partha Nandi MD FACP
P.S. When you register for The Gut & Microbiome Rescue Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Episode 1 “Profound Personal Discoveries & Breakthroughs” airs in less than 30 minutes and I wanted to make sure you had the link to watch it :)
Access Episode #1 Here
The only way we’re going to beat this disease is to understand exactly what it is, why some treatments are out-of-date, why some natural and alternative cancer prevention and treatments are flat out WRONG and what we can do differently moving forward.
Be sure to tune in tonight at 9 pm Eastern (or watch the replay that will be available until tomorrow night - you’ve got a full 24 hours to watch each episode).
After you’ve watched the episode, help us spread the word by sharing in the section below the video.
Thanks in advance and we’ll see you shortly,
The Answer To Cancer
P.S. We are doing something totally new in this series. Often you might have questions an episode doesn’t answer.
While watching each episode, please write down any questions you have. After the episode, click the link on the page that says “ask your questions here” and submit your top 2 questions.
Then on Wednesday, August 19th, we’re holding a LIVE broadcast and answering all the top questions from each episode.
Mark your calendar now as you’ll want to be on this call. We’ll send more details as it approaches. For now, enjoy watching Episode 1 :)
Watch Episode 1 here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The rule of law is dead: There will be no legal recourse for anyone injured by new covid-19 vaccines

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chinese scientist who fled to U.S. says coronavirus was “created in military lab”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jabbed at your own risk: Coronavirus vaccine manufacturers to be EXEMPT from liability claims in most countries

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How many millions of immune-compromised Americans will catch coronavirus and die from it all because they got the flu shot first?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vegan Fudge Recipe with Plant Protein

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What Is Dampness in the Body and What Does It Mean?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

It’s been a constant stream of bad news month after month since 2020 started.

It’s like this global health crisis opened Pandora’s box and we’re stuck dealing with new problems every single day.

I know how tough and tiring these days are, Jim.

That’s why I want to share with you a movie that will instantly elevate you and help you bounce back quickly, so you can begin living your greatest life—right now.

In this film, top bounce back experts, teachers, scientists, and leaders have come together to share their life-changing messages.

They will show you exactly HOW to turn your life around and achieve great success in all areas of your life—whether that’s your health, wealth, relationships, or career.

And even if life looks far from perfect today, these experts can also teach you how to be happy right now.

I’m positive that this life-changing film will shock you, inspire you, and you’ll walk away with a new lease on life!

So get your free ticket to watch the "Unsinkable" movie here.

To your health,

Sarah Otto

P.S. This is just a little reminder from me and Matt for you to also take care of yourself. We all have to do what we need to do to survive… but take a break when you can. We actually did so last week and it was incredibly rewarding for us to be away from all the craziness—even for a little while. And when you have the time in the next few days, I encourage you to just sit back, relax, and enjoy this movie.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jimi!​
Do you sleep with your phone next to, or even in your bed?
Do you shut off WiFi at night while you're sleeping?
Are your dental fillings acting as EMF antennas?

Each day, it seems we're hearing more and more advice about being cautious (and health-conscious) when it comes to electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs), like from WiFi and cell phones -- and now your oral/dental situation may be a factor.

ADHD, brain fog, headaches, some cancers, even autoimmune diseases are a concern when it comes to the impacts of EMFs.

--->We'd love to have you join us for a free info session about EMFs and health (join us live on August 13th, or watch on-demand after)!

Medical professionals all over the world have said, "We need to know more!" From an article published by The Marion Institute...

"Dr. Thomas Rau, Medical Director of the world renowned Paracelsus Clinic in Lustmühle, Switzerland says a strategy to consider for those experiencing 'electrical sensitivity' symptoms is to remove the electromagnetic 'hot spot' in the head created by the presence of metal fillings. Concern is thus not only for the 'neurotoxic' aspect of mercury in fillings, an increasingly understood hazard, but because fillings themselves act as antennas in the presence of electromagnetic fields from cell phones and cell towers, Wi-Fi networks, portable phones and other sources of radio frequency radiation.

Rau says the removal of dental fillings can be an important early step in reducing electrical sensitivity, allowing some people to live in homes they otherwise could not tolerate."

--->>Perhaps you can see why it's important to join us on August 13th if you are at all concerned about oral health, register now!
As of February 14, 2020, 273 scientists and medical doctors have signed the 5G Appeal.* The appeal points to numerous recent scientific publications showing that electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) affect living organisms outside the levels mandated by most international and national guidelines.

Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans.

The research shows that the toxicity of EMFs coming from your cell phone, WiFi and cell towers is worse than smoking cigarettes.

And, incredibly, there is a regular household item that's one of the highest producing EMF devices in your home -- YOUR VACUUM CLEANER! Seriously, we were shocked, too.

The truth is: ElectroMagnetic Frequency (EMF) waves are dangerous, and it’s not only brain cancer. ADHD, brain fog, headaches, even autoimmune diseases are a concern when it comes to the impacts of EMFs.

Our FREE webinar will take place on Thursday, August 13, at 4pm US Eastern --> when you register today you'll get a reminder as we draw nearer to the event.

At our live webinar, we'll discuss the following topics:

• Why we should ALL be concerned about 5G technology
  • Why you MUST avoid a smart meter in your home
  • How EMFs disrupt the human body
  • And more!

--->>In fact, you'll hear from an expert on EMF-busting technology (and even get a special offer for this solution) -- the amazing Qi device -- which has been shown by double-blind, placebo-controlled tests to protect us from EMF radiation wherever we go.

Want to join us and learn more from this free event?

--->>Register for our free EMF/5G webinar on Thursday, August 13, at 4pm US Eastern!

We'd sure love you have you join us, whether you attended the last one or not -- we'll have an on-demand replay if you can't make the live event!
To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

Energy is literally “life’s fuel” and yet high energy people are a rare find these days...

Their vibrance, productivity, and cheerfulness actually stand out in a sea of drained, foggy, and downright exhausted individuals.

So what’s their secret?! Successfully banishing “Energy Thieves!”

Energy Thieves are the sneaky substances, wavelengths, and stimuli that find their way into your food, atmosphere, and even sleep, and then leech your energy.

In fact, you probably have no idea how under siege you really are by them!

Want to learn how to shield yourself from Energy Thieves and open the floodgates to an endless flow of NATURAL energy, vitality, alertness, and joy?

Watch EXHAUSTED!:
How To Regain, Restore and Replenish The "Endless Energy" You Thought Had Been Lost Forever

In this groundbreaking FREE docuseries, my dear friends Dr. Pedram Shojai, Nick Polizzi, and a team of the world’s most renowned doctors, scientists, and experts explain where Energy Thieves are lurking in your life and how to banish them for good!

The proven techniques they share for reclaiming natural, boundless energy are so simple that you’ll wonder how you’ve gone this long without practicing them!

In fact, just watching this inspiring docuseries will give you a jolt of the vitality that is rightfully yours—and that CAN be your everyday state of being!

Click here to gain instant FREE access to the complete series!

To feeling radically alive,

Naomi Adams
Community Director
Quantum Powers

P.S. The “energy regaining” stories that the practitioners share in this series will BLOW YOUR MIND and make you believe that optimal health is possible, no matter how you feel today. Take for example: Mark Hymen, who recovered from mercury poisoning stronger than ever; Darin Ingles, who rid himself entirely of Lyme Disease; Cassie Bjork, who lost 25 lbs and unlocked boundless energy after she stopped counting calories, and so many more!

Click here to sign up and start restoring your energy ASAP!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Peptide Therapy: Potential Support for a Healing Journey

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Selectivity of Pinus sylvestris extract and essential oil to estrogen-insensitive breast cancer cells Pinus sylvestris against cancer cells

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Best Habits for Amplifying your Energy Reserves

If you’re like most stable, 9 in the morning til 5 in the evening, two hour daily commute Americans, the word “habit” is probably used most in terms of something you’d like to quit.

Smoking… drinking… eating junk food…

For those forward-thinking progressive people intent on self-actualization, you may find yourself preoccupied with how to effectively form a healthy habit – one that adds gas to your tank instead of draining it.

Oil pulling… meal-prepping… yoga…

Does it take 3 weeks? 6 weeks? And how many new habits can you take on at once before you get tired and quit all of them? What happens if your habits drain you and detract from the energy you had before healthy habits become your downfall?

The solution, of course, is to curate your habit development to only include habits that will replenish and rejuvenate your spirits in and of themselves. (Although even that is just step one on a lifelong journey to having sustainable energy – more on that later.)

Everything that you do should serve the life you want to live.​

Marie Kondo told people that everything in your physical space should bring you joy. And that if it doesn’t bring you joy, it’s not assisting you in building the life that you dream of. Similarly, if the way that you spend your time is draining you, then your energy expenditures aren’t fulfilling their function.

You should feel juiced by your interests. They should make you feel alert, rested, and alive.​
We’re going to look at ways you can incorporate life-activating habits into your routine — because happy hour, shopping, and watching sports are only takers. They don’t give.

Make One Meal a Day an Event

That doesn’t mean to eat a lavish meal at a fancy restaurant every day. What it means is that part of Western culture involves eating thoughtlessly.

We scarf food down in the car on the way to work. We eat at our desks instead of communing with our friends and colleagues.

We pop a frozen pizza in the oven for dinner, eat in front of the TV, or call out for takeaway because the night’s gotten away from us and we don’t feel like preparing, cooking, and cleaning up after a meal.

And eating, for humans, is much more than physically necessary. Consciously eating is important for digestion (we tend to chew more and eat more slowly when we’re aware) and for human connection. In fact, not eating this way has serious detrimental effects on the quality of your digestion, and in turn on your molecular energy reserves.​

Once a day, pay attention to one meal. If you cooked it, marvel at the flavors you used. If someone cooked it for you, taste the love and care that went into the meal. If you go out to dinner with a friend, really think about which dish that would soothe you and practice feeling grateful for the work that resulted in your worry-free dinner. Instead of talking, scooping, chewing, and repeating, sit and listen to your dinner companion. Meal prep for the week to save yourself money and add engagement to your journey with food.​

Make one meal a day special. Even if that just means eating by yourself with no sound and no distraction, you and your nourishment alone.

Learn Something New

Listen — everyone’s tired (no, really, exhaustion is an epidemic.) You don’t have to learn a different version of calculus every day.

But taking a few moments every day to learn something new has untold effects on your psyche. You’re stretching your brain-muscle. You’re contributing information to your ever-evolving knowledge bank. You’re increasing your confidence and perspective with every new area brooched.

Plus, it literally changes your brain chemistry. Practicing new skills and adding information to your brain-bank makes the myelin, or white matter in your brain, denser. Which makes future learning easier. And the exhilarating feeling that comes with trying something new?

Energizing.

Learn 10 new vocabulary words per day. Learn 10 new vocabulary words in a different language per day. Listen to a history podcast. Learn how to draw a tulip. Learn how to ferment your own pickles. Learn about an ancient, dead culture.

Binge watching your favorite show again may temporarily balm anxiety, but it does nothing for you in the long run – replace that time with learning time.

Engage Your Legs

We’ve become very sit-centric. We always have a lap. And it’s making us so tired.

The reason is actually purely biological — your body recognizes being still as the first step in going to sleep. The longer you remain seated, the more your body starts to prepare itself for long-term rest. And even worse, if you’re seated and staring at a screen — like your computer at work, your phone, or your TV — you’re already blinking less, which means your eyes are drier and readier for sleep.

Also, movement literally energizes your cells.

So get up!

Practice rebounding. Use your standing desk. Walk around the block during your lunch break. Take your dog for a walk instead of letting him out back. Oil pull with coconut oil while you do core body stretches in the morning.

Habits are personal. They reflect your taste and interests. If you’re not athletic, and you love to read, taking a high-intensity cardiovascular fitness class might be a hard habit to engrain in your routine. But taking a book to the park and reading while you walk across it and back should get you up and moving.

Do what feels right for you.

Every day, try to eat consciously, learn something new, and get up and walk.

That’s a good start – but it won’t fix everything. You see, the world has seen some major changes in the last 100 years.

Some of them are wonderful. We’re all happy we have the internet and air conditioning!

But plenty of what we take for granted now came at a high cost to our bodies…

80,000 chemicals have been invented in the last 100 years. And while we know much more now than we used to, damage to our environment and our bodies has already been done.

The reason exhaustion is so common is multilayered. Not only are we busier, we’re also less equipped at a microlevel to bear the burdens of our stress, poor diets, and lack of movement.

Since we’re not getting energy the natural way, we’re overtaxing our adrenal glands and keeping our livers so busy, they can’t flush toxins the way they should.

That’s why my friend and longtime collaborator, Nick Polizzi, and I developed an entire docuseries on the subject…

And we’re releasing it for free.

The truth is, we should all know how our bodies work – but if we knew, that would certainly cut into the profits of the companies feeding us poison and convincing us more coffee is the answer.

Inside of all of us live the systems meant to correct this energy imbalance. They’re just not functioning the way we should.

I’m really excited to be able to bring this research to you, and I hope you sign up to watch it! Remember, it’s totally free.

In no time, you’ll forget what it feels like for your life-force to be drained from you.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, I'm Brendan Moorehead. You're getting this email because you signed up for the Eat4Earth interview series on healing your body and the Earth with "regenerative" food and agriculture. If you'd like to unsubscribe, click the link at the bottom of any email. Thanks for being here. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I listened to The Future Is Faster Than You Think by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler (on audiobook), mainly to hear what Diamandis had to say about lab-grown meat.

On the surface, it sounds great.

If it can replicate the nutritional qualities of well-raised meat, compete on price and ecological footprint, and support economic opportunities and social justice in the developing world, then I'm all for it..

But it doesn't provide some of the far-reaching benefits of regenerative livestock management.

One reason I say this is that while lab-grown meat could theoretically develop to the point that it would have a low carbon footprint, a low cost to consumers, and the scalability necessary to replace conventional animal agriculture, as far as I know lab-grown meat cannot go beyond that to sequester massive amounts of atmospheric carbon, build healthy soils, regenerate grassland ecosystems and wildlife populations, restore healthy water cycles, and provide wholesome livelihoods to pastoral people around the world.

Another reason I believe that lab-grown meat’s potential may be overrated is that the meat cells are grown with nutrients derived from animals, which of course largely defeats the purpose of lab-grown meat.

Diamandis believes that lab-grown meat will get past the point of needing nutrients derived from animals, but he doesn’t provide any reason for believing that.

Even Zach Bush, MD, who is an ardent advocate for a plant-based diet says, “lab-grown meat is ridiculous.”

My impression is that Diamandis believes that meat stem cells will eventually be grown on nutrients from plant-based crops (probably genetically modified) and/or completely synthetic nutrients (e.g. derived from petroleum like synthetic vitamins).

Diamandis also believes that GM foods haven’t harmed anybody, so he would not be my go-to authority on the potential nutritional value of novel foods.

Nevertheless, if lab-grown meat eventually provides a safe, nutritionally-equivalent alternative to meat from livestock animals, it would certainly reduce "food miles" and animal suffering and generate a much lower ecological footprint than conventional animal agriculture.

But again, it can never replace the ecological benefits of regeneratively managed livestock. While lab-grown meat would be much "less bad" than conventional animal agriculture, aside from potentially freeing up land for better uses, it will not be a direcly regenerative influence on the biosphere if it does not restore grasslands in "brittle" environments, soils, biodiversity, and water cycles while sequestering massive amounts of carbon from the atmosphere for free.

A potential downside of lab-grown meat is that it challenges food sovereignty.

As venture capital involvement grows and the narrative that all animal agriculture is inefficient becomes entrenched, lab-grown meat starts to look like another attempt of business interests to use intellectual capital to capture a swath of the food industry via engineered or synthetic biology.

In other words, isn't replacing livestock (that can be raised by anybody) with lab-grown meat technology (owned by a few companies) a bit like replacing plant seeds (that can be saved, shared, and sold by anybody) with genetically modified seeds owned by a few companies (e.g. companies like Bayer/Monsanto)?

Is lab-grown meat going to become a “Moosanto” following in the footsteps of Monsanto?

What are your thoughts about lab-grown meat?

Is lab-grown meat the solution for replacing conventional animal agriculture?

Or, just one of multiple solutions?

Or, should we focus more on transitioning to regenerative models that restore soils and grassland ecosystems, help rebalance climate and ocean health, and provide regenerative economic opportunities for many populations around the world?

Hit reply and let me know what you think!

Next, we're going to look at the inspiring, simple math of reversing climate change.

Talk soon,

Brendan Moorehead:

PS: If you want more time to view the interviews, go here to get 48 hours of additional access to all of the inteviews. If the link has expired, just let me know and I’ll refresh it for you.

And if you would like lifetime access + bonuses and just need a price break, reply and let me know what price would work for you

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

The second episode in our series is starting shortly — it will air on this page here.
Tonight’s show talks about the will to fight, being brave and the absolute refusal to let cancer win.
Many of you remember the T.V. show, The Nanny with Fran Drescher.
But what you may not know is that in 2000, Fran was misdiagnosed by EIGHT different doctors in what turned out to be uterine cancer.
During that tumultuous time, she underwent a radical hysterectomy to treat the disease and has since created a non-profit called the Cancer Schmancer movement.
You’re also going to see Dr. Donald Jolly-Gabriel explain how hyperbaric therapies for cancer patients is one of the newer, safer ways to treat cancer with tremendous results.
And you’re definitely not going to want to miss the incredible story of Ryan & Teddy Sternagel and their son Ryder, who at the age of 1 was diagnosed with neuroblastoma and through the use of natural therapies is in recovery.
You absolutely want to see tonight’s episode...
Watch episode 2 here (it goes live at 9 pm Eastern)
I’ll see you there!
Dr. Patrick Gentempo
PS. Just a friendly reminder that each episode is available for 24 hours -- from 9 pm - 9 pm (the next day Eastern US time).
Be sure to schedule time to watch each show as the information could save your life, or someone you love.
PPS. We are doing something completely brand new for this series to ensure you get all the information you need and all your questions answered.
We are asking that you simply write down your top 2 questions from each episode and send them in using the links on the episode page above.
Then we are going to hold a special LIVE broadcast to answer all of your questions at the end of the series.
In the meantime - be sure to watch Episode 1 here (while it’s still available) and let us know if you have any questions.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holistic Approaches: A Proven Treatment for Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Debunking 5 Juice Detox Myths

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Candida Rashes + SIFO w/ Dr. Christine Maren

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There’s an incredible universe inside of you. It weighs about the same amount as your brain, and it has approximately 100 times more genes than your entire DNA. It’s your microbiome. Find out more at The Gut & Microbiome Rescue Summit.
Your microbiome can be your best friend or your worst enemy when it comes to your health.
For people who’ve been following me for a while, the term “microbiome” should sound familiar. It’s that ecosystem in your gut that acts as a second brain.
It’s a world that we’ve known for thousands of years played a critical role in our health, yet we knew virtually nothing about it until recently.
Thanks to scientific discoveries, we now have a much clearer picture of this complex ecosystem, and the discoveries keep coming.
Please click the image below to attend this event and get the 14-page bonus eGuide!
By understanding more about your microbiome, it finally allows you to realize the steps you need to take (and things you need to avoid) in order to thrive. In other words, it puts you in the driver’s seat.
The Gut & Microbiome Rescue Summit, hosted by Shivan Sarna, will help you:
  • Understand the importance and function of your microbiome
  • Learn novel approaches to microbiome health
  • Diversify your diet and feed your microbiome
  • Demystify probiotics
  • Strengthen the oral, gut and skin microbiomes
  • Recognize impacts of toxins, parasites, blood sugar and hormone imbalance
  • Learn what’s cutting-edge from the researchers directly
Get access to my talk, “Gluten and Microbiome Problem and Solution”. In it, I identify the #1 gluten-free diet mistakes, give you 5 steps to build a healthy microbiome, and address the question, “Is there any ‘good stuff’ in wheat?”
Don’t miss it.
Dr. Tom O’Bryan
P.S. Register Now and unlock the host, Shivan Sarna’s, 14-page eGuide, The Microbiome Rescue, and learn to prevent microbiome degeneration and repair damage!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did You Know 1 in 3 Children Have Lead Poisoning?

VU Sponsors