Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sunlight Can Heal Cardio Damage

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Getting more sunlight may help you fight cardiovascular disease — and even reverse previous damage, says a study from Ohio University.

The study found that vitamin D3, which is made by the body when skin is exposed to the sun, can repair damage to the cardiovascular system caused by several diseases, including high blood pressure, diabetes, and atherosclerosis, the disease caused by deposits of fat inside arteries.

"Generally, vitamin D3 is associated with the bones," said Dr. Tadeusz Malinski.

Special: Coronary Heart Disease: 5 Tips to Reduce Your Risk

"However, in recent years, in clinical settings people recognize that many patients who have a heart attack will have a deficiency of D3. It doesn't mean that the deficiency caused the heart attack, but it increased the risk of heart attack."

The researchers used nanosensors about 1,000 times smaller than a human hair to track how vitamin D3 affects single endothelial cells, a vital regulatory component of the cardiovascular system.

They found that vitamin D3 stimulates nitric oxide, a major component in regulating blood flow and preventing blood clots. They also discovered that vitamin D3 significantly reduced levels of oxidative stress in the cardiovascular system.

Malinski's team also found that treatment with vitamin D3 can significantly repair the damage to the cardiovascular system caused by several diseases, including hypertension, atherosclerosis, and diabetes, while also reducing the risk of heart attack.

The studies, which were performed on cells from Caucasian Americans and Black Americans, yielded similar results for both groups.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
There is a BIG idea that sweeping functional medicine and changing the approach to chronic health conditions.
Most people with chronic conditions suffer with similar symptoms such as...
  • Brain fog/short-term memory loss
  • Fatigue
  • Depression
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Inflammation
  • Immune compromised
  • Food sensitivities
  • IBS
The common thread is the connection between brain, immune, and gut.
You may have heard of the gut-brain connection.
But it goes much deeper than that.
Learn more about the brain-immune-gut connection and how to harness it to heal your body when you join me and my dear friend Dr. Peter Kan at the new Brain-Immune-Gut Summit!
I am so proud that he has cracked the code to chronic brain, immune, and gut challenges by connecting the dots on the cutting- edge of functional medicine.
I’ll see you online at the Brain Immune Gut Masterclass when you register today!
XO,
Bridgit

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5 Top Foods for Eye Health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Recent ACIP meeting on coronavirus vaccines was filled to the brim with pro-vaccine fanatics

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
State-sponsored COVID TERRORISM: Los Angeles threatens to cut off electricity and water of private homes that refuse to comply with authoritarian lockdown rules

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WHO backtracks on coronavirus vaccines, admits they won’t work

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Upcoming FDA-approved covid-19 vaccine is largely ineffective, so get ready for multiple shots every year

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pompeo says communist China knew of person-to-person coronavirus transmission but didn’t tell anyone while conspiring with WHO

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Government conducting clinical trials to learn how best to manipulate Americans to take covid-19 shots

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vitamin B12 deficiency is known to cause memory difficulties and dementia, particularly in older people. That’s because it helps maintain healthy nerve tissue. Therefore, deficiency results in the degeneration of nerve cells and tissues.

Because B12 deficiency causes degeneration of nerve tissues, it’s important to maintain high levels in the mid to later adult years.

If deficiency persists for too long, the neurological consequences may not be reversible.

Special: 4 Medical Doctors Made a Surprising Discovery

Studies have shown that vitamin B12 therapy does not reverse Alzheimer’s disease.

Vitamin B12 is safe and effective for preventing neurological decline, improving energy levels, and enhancing brain function. For elderly people, B12 shots can provide remarkable results, regardless of initial levels.

I frequently use vitamin B12 shots in my practice, and I have taught hundreds of patients to administer injections on their own.

For most patients, I suggest injecting 1 cc of hydroxy B12 twice per week.

More information about Vitamin B12 can be found in my book, Vitamin B12 for Health.

Other B vitamin deficiencies, including folate, are also associated with dementia. One study found a direct association between Alzheimer’s and low folate (vitamin B9).

In addition, elevated homocysteine levels are linked to Alzheimer’s disease. Homocysteine is a protein produced in the body that is very sensitive to deficiencies of vitamins B12, B6, and folate.

People should check their homocysteine levels on a yearly basis after age 50 because elevated levels are associated with heart disease and Alzheimer’s.

In fact, a study on homocysteine and Alzheimer’s published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded, “An increased plasma homocysteine level is a strong, independent risk factor for the development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.”

Elevated levels of homocysteine can often be treated with high doses of vitamins B12 and B6, and folic acid.

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
I hope you’re loving the series as much as we’ve enjoyed making it for you :)
In episode 2, we reveal the hidden truth behind one of the most iconic daytime TV celebrities, Fran Drescher.
Believe it or not — In 2000, Fran Drescher, the sensational comedic actress from "The Nanny", was diagnosed with uterine cancer which resulted in a hysterectomy. Instead of letting cancer get the best of her, Fran used this challenge as an opportunity to touch millions of lives worldwide.
From a top selling book to well known non-profit, Cancer-Schmancer, Fran has taken control of her life in more ways than you can imagine.
If you haven't had a chance to watch this incredible episode, I highly recommend you do as it is available for the next few hours.
Additioanlly, we’re playing Episode 3: “Alternative Methods For You & Your Loved Ones” in just a few short hours.
In this powerful episode, you're going to hear from Sayer Ji about his own health challenges as a young child and what he did to overcome them along with the natural remedies he suggests you use to combat cancer.
You’ll also discover how Tracy Ryan’s 8-½ month old daughter Sophie has made an amazing turnaround using concentrated THC and CBD oils after being diagnosed with an optic pathway glioma brain tumor.
And as a bonus, see Dr. Jeffery Toretsky, a pediatrician who has made it his life's work to treat pediatric cancer patients and who has several clinical trials in process.
This is a powerful episode… and the link will be share in just a couple hours.
Please remember to share this series with your family and friends.
I’ll see you there,
Dr. Patrick Gentempo
PS. Don’t forget to submit any questions that you might have from tonight's episode so that we can get you the answers.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

Episode 3: “Alternative Methods For You & Your Loved Ones...” is just about to start and you absolutely don’t want to miss this one. :)
Go here to watch now (starts in a couple minutes at 9pm)
Here’s just a few of the things you’ll learn in tonight’s show:​
  • Discover Sayer Ji and his natural based remedies to combat cancer
  • Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski Short (from Doctored)
  • Learn how Tracy Ryan was able to shrink her 8-½ month old’s Optic Pathway Glioma brain tumor
  • See how concentrated CBD and THC effectively treats tumors
  • Hear Kellyann Petrucci’s (celebrity doctor) cancer survivor story
  • Plus so much more
Be sure to tune in and watch tonight’s episode.
You’re going to love it! :)
After you watch, help us spread the word by sharing in the section below the video.
Thanks in advance and we’ll see you shortly.
The Answer To Cancer
P.S. Got Questions??? Get Answers!!
We want to make sure that you have all the information you need to prevent and treat cancer and that means answering questions that you may have along the way.
While watching each episode, please write down any questions you have. After the episode, scroll down and see the section that says "Have any questions?" and feel free to ask us your top two questions from tonight’s episode.
Because at the end of the series we’re holding a LIVE broadcast and answering all the top questions from each episode.
(We’ll be sending you details on it as we get closer to the end of the series. :) )
For now, enjoy watching Episode 3. :)
"The Answer To Cancer" - Episode 3 is LIVE

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Upcoming FDA-approved covid-19 vaccine is largely ineffective, so get ready for multiple shots every year
Yep best I can figure 6 months at the most of protection.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep seems to be a good treatment but not a preventative.

Effective treatments are perhaps more important than a vaccine as so far most of them seem to last at most 6 months.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apples and oranges.
Sweeden has a much lower population density than the US.
Kinda like comparing infection rates in ND with those of GA.
It not accidental that our states with lower population densities have lower infection rates.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep seems to be a good treatment but not a preventative.

Effective treatments are perhaps more important than a vaccine as so far most of them seem to last at most 6 months.
Tell me... Has anyone come up with a preventative for the common cold or flu? No ! They've been trying, I guess. But, if they come up with one, that would take away lots of money from the doctors and big pharma. Now, we can't have that happen, can we? So, your preventative is take your vitamins and supplements....
Stay home for the rest of your life... Have fun :confetti:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell me... Has anyone come up with a preventative for the common cold or flu? No ! They've been trying, I guess. But, if they come up with one, that would take away lots of money from the doctors and big pharma. Now, we can't have that happen, can we? So, your preventative is take your vitamins and supplements....
Stay home for the rest of your life... Have fun :confetti:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk
Cold or flu does not have well over a 1% fatality rate

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One article two posts

The New Abnormal
They are calling it the "new normal". I refuse to conform. It's ABNORMAL.

According to one top British doctor colleague: "It's all farcical" (Dr. John Lee, former Professor of Pathology at Hull York Medical School and a recently retired NHS consultant).

"In this crazy world, citizens who thought they lived in a sane, civilized country are treated like imbeciles, unable to make everyday risk assessments for themselves," he complains.

As a result, they are bound by farcical rules, exemplified by the re-implemented Northern lockdown, where it is permitted to meet a lover with whom you do not co-habit in a hotel, but not in either of your private homes!

You can get married… but your father is not allowed to walk you down the aisle on the day of your dreams!

Britain, US, and the rest of the once-civilized world, it seems has gone from lockdown to la-la-land! The unbelievable damage to everyone's health and society's economic structure is totally impossible to over-estimate. We may never recover. But it won't be a new "normal", it will be an abnormal, desperate, miserable, unsustainable and, frankly, intolerable world.

mail

What are we doing to the future for our kids and grandkids? Has anyone ever asked THEM? No of course not. This whole charade is a take-over of human rights that makes the Nazis and Khmer Rouge look like Red Cross volunteers.

Grounded in dubious science and cowardly politics, the grievous wounds we have inflicted upon ourselves with the COVID-19 lockdown are becoming more evident every day.

Yet still, some doctors are screaming that people MUST take this disaster more seriously; that people are not obeying; that it is reckless and suicidal to ignore orders. Who are these crazy medical psychopaths? Have they taken leave of their senses? What happened to good, old-fashioned science and epidemiology?

The numbers don't justify even the slightest concern, when compared to other causes of death. The "pandemic" is a hoax, forced on the population by:

• medical shills
  • Corrupt politicians, following god-knows-what path to power
  • Cyber-criminals, such as Facebook, Google and Twitter, who are determined to undermine the public's entitlement (yes, ENTITLEMENT) to the truth; the full truth and nothing but the truth.
Madness

While the world burns to ruin, and trade and industry vanish before our eyes, governments continue to bankroll idlers with furlough schemes, which allow individuals to lie on the beach, lawn or sofa while everything around them collapses. Soon there will be no employment for them to return to. By then, it will be too late.

Yet ministers, senators and other leaders talk as if it was all "under control". Nothing could be further from the truth.

We are living in A WORLD GONE MAD.

The whole health industry is on hold and dying as rapidly as patients. You can die of cancer, stroke, heart disease and diabetes. Nobody cares. Service is "shut" for the summer. But if you likely die of "the virus", everyone flies into agonies of dread and threatens to return to lockdown, or even more wild measures for public "safety".

Say what? The only threat to public safety is insane politicians, with their knee jerk reactions, looking for some kind of acclaim that they "did their duty". I have been saying all along, as most of you know, that we will die of politicians, not the virus.

The grievous wounds they have inflicted on us with the COVID-19 lockdown are becoming more evident every day.

It is particularly acute in the UK, where measures designed to help the health service withstand coronavirus cases have resulted in tens of thousands of people with cancer, heart disease and diabetes find themselves consigned to ever-longer waiting lists, left undiagnosed and untreated.

Where Is The Perspective?

The latest figures from the Office for National Statistics reveal cancer deaths were almost four times higher than they should have been in the month of June.

What this means in reality is that tens of thousands more people will die of cancer due to counter-measures for this virus that, according to the latest figures, is killing less than a tenth of the number it was at its peak and overall has resulted in a similar number of fatalities to those we'd expect during a bad influenza season.

Yet, in London alone, those waiting for surgical procedures for more than a year have shot up to almost 20,000 from just 1,154 across the whole of England 18 months ago.

Why don't politicians get this? What is gripping them in this macabre slow dance of death? Maybe their brains have been taken over by aliens or lizards; their neurological systems are shot!

Of course it's no joke really. Because the figures are being so obviously faked, we may never know precisely how many people have died and will die of COVID-19, but we know the death rate globally is very low, between 0.1 and 0.5 per cent of those infected, according to research group Swiss Policy Research.

What we do know is that the majority of deaths occurred in people with pre-existing conditions and that the median age of those who died from COVID is above 80.

In the eyes of many in the political and scientific establishment , action was necessary. But as Dr. John Lee warned us back in May, the Government's eagerness to lockdown amounts to nothing more than the medicine of the madhouse.

To put that in perspective, when Boris Johnson saw fit to implement total lockdown on March 23 there had been just 335 COVID deaths in Britain.

So why were there no demands for a national shutdown in Britain in the winter of 2014/15, when more than 28,000 people died from seasonal flu; or during the Hong Kong flu epidemic of 1968, when a million people died worldwide, some 80,000 of them in Britain?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Part two

Science? I Don't Think So

mail

This panic is not being fuelled by science or numbers.

Despite the apocalyptic warnings by Professor Neil Ferguson, whose criminally bad predictions are the basis of the WHO's dire predictions, the cases have to be faked and yet are still not coming anywhere near the forecast that governments have been using to justify their over-reaction to the situation (I almost said "to the crisis" but there is no crisis!)

Ferguson’s model predicted a worst-case estimate of 510,000 deaths in the UK, and 2.2 million deaths in the US. In fact we have, as of today: 46,000 and 159,000 respectively (and these are seriously and deliberately over-estimated, remember).

If anyone had checked this guy Ferguson's dismal former record, they would have found lunatic exaggerations. According to ace reporter Jon Rappoport (nomorefakenews.com):

Ferguson was responsible for excessive animal culling during the 2001 Foot and Mouth outbreak. He warned the UK government that 150,000 people could die. Six million animals were slaughtered as a precaution, costing the country billions in farming revenue. In the end, 200 people died.

In 2005, Ferguson was accused of creating panic by overestimating the potential death toll during the 2005 Bird Flu outbreak. Ferguson estimated 200 million could die. The real number was in the low hundreds. HELLO?

In 2009, one of Ferguson’s models predicted 65,000 people could die from the Swine Flu outbreak in the UK — the final figure was below 500!

Why would anyone listen to this man?

Surprise! Earlier this week, Ferguson, a former member of Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE), until he was forced to resign for allowing a girlfriend to visit him in defiance of the lockdown he helped create, appeared on the BBC Radio 4 Today program to warn that reopening schools next month risked increasing the infection rate.

The trouble is, computer models such as Ferguson's, predicting the spread of disease, may be an interesting academic exercise, but in the real world, where lives and nations are on the line, THE DATA, on which the projections are based, are elusive. Without accurate data, what do you have? How about opinion, bias, and conjecture? (Jon Rappoport)

Thing is, Ferguson is not alone. Somebody is spinning the data. But who? (Yes, WHO?) Dr David Nabarro, the World Health Organisation's (WHO) special envoy on COVID-19, told the same radio program we will see 'very bad surges' if more action isn't taken.

Instead of admitting they have been catastrophically wrong, these insane dudes continue to act as if they had been right all along.

Dr. John Lee turns dark and serious when he says the following:

"We like to believe we are better than the Soviet Union. But time and again we have seen the same totalitarian impulse in the Government's instructions, from Stay Home, Save Lives, Protect the NHS, to social distancing and wearing face masks — all in the absence of reliable evidence these measures do any real good and plenty to suggest harm.

"No one dares to admit the lockdown itself may be completely misguided, because then everything that has been done in its name will be seen to have been pointless.

"For months it has been clear that our own government, the US, and administrations internationally are in a fantasy world, determined to contain a virus which cannot be stamped out."

Viruses have been with us forever and will always be. BUT WE HAVE OUR IMMUNE SYSTEMS, WHICH I TRUST MORE THAN ANY DAMNED POLITICIAN.

To your good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
10 Benefits of High Intensity Interval Training

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jim,

By now, we hope you have had the opportunity to check out our most recent webinar where we examined important information about folate and vitamin B12 as they relate to immune system function and so many aspects of health.
There are a few forms of vitamin B12 available in supplemental form, but the two forms we get the most questions about are methylcobalamin and hydroxocobalamin.
There are other forms also, including the popular cyanocobalamin and lesser-known adenosylcobalamin. Chances are, you have seen at least one of these forms on your supplement package label.
We cover all of these forms very thoroughly in our Mastering Raw Food Nutrition online course, but for starters here, we’ll take a look at methylcobalamin and hydroxocobalamin.
Methylcobalamin is one of the human bioactive forms of B12 and is involved in a number of important reactions in our body, including the maturation of red blood cells and keeping our nervous system, brain, and blood vessels healthy. If one takes a methylcobalamin supplement, the body can use it essentially ‘as is’ for the activities in the body that require it.
Hydroxocobalamin is a naturally-occurring form of vitamin B12 that is made by certain bacteria, including some strains that live in soil. Not all types of bacteria make vitamin B12 and not all soil contains B12 producing bacteria. Yeast, mushrooms, and other types of fungus do not produce vitamin B12, neither do animals nor plants.
Like methylcobalamin, hydroxocobalamin is available as a supplement. Since hydroxocobalamin is not a human bioactive form, it needs to be converted in the human body to one of the bioactive forms. When one takes a hydroxocobalamin supplement, their body needs to remove the hyroxo- portion of the molecule and replace it with, for example, a methyl group or adenosyl group and then use it from there.
We have also seen good results with other forms of B12 in the various delivery methods in our clinical practice, but some may work better than others depending on the individual situation. We are not attached to any particular form or delivery method, because as educators and clinicians, results are what is most important to us.
As with any other endeavor, when you are well-educated, you can much more easily see accurate information versus those trying to sell you ‘the latest and greatest’ supplements, and make better, well-informed decisions about your health that get you real results.
There’s a lot more to share about vitamin B12, since it’s such an important and fascinating nutrient. In our online class, Mastering Raw Food Nutrition, we have in-depth presentations on vitamin B12, so you can really know the ins and outs of vitamin B12, its supplemental forms, how all the forms work together, and what the body does with them, so you can make the best decision about using one form or another, or if you even need to.
Beyond that you will learn which other nutrients vitamin B12 works with synergistically and what affect all of them working together have upon the various systems of the body, and how to structure the healthiest diet possible for nutrient synergy and overall well-being.
We cover this topic and so much more in our online Mastering Raw Food Nutrition Course beginning in late August, and can’t wait to share with our students how all of these topics fit together beautifully and synergistically!
If you are excited about spending a few (about 4) hours per week for one year, learning about plant-based and raw food nutrition at an extremely thorough, comprehensive, and detailed level, and are happy to invest a few thousand dollars to cover the tuition, you'll have the opportunity to be incredibly confident in your knowledge to be able to implement the maximum benefits of a plant-based diet for a lifetime of supercharged health.
If you are interested in the Mastering Raw Food Nutrition curriculum, we invite you to schedule a time to speak with us about the course to see if it is a good fit for you:
https://masteringrawfoodnutrition.as.me/
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Healthfully yours,
Drs. Rick and Karin Dina, D.C.

P.S. We know how important your time is to you. We bring our combined 60 years of living this lifestyle, researching, teaching, and practicing as clinicians to our Mastering Raw Food Nutrition curriculum. We have done all the work for you to make extremely efficient use of your time! Our class is delivered in a fun, easy to understand online format.
Our Mastering Raw Food Nutrition program is by invitation, so we encourage you to book a time to speak with us to see if our course is a good fit for you:
https://masteringrawfoodnutrition.as.me/

P.P.S. Be on the lookout for the next webinar in our Transcending What’s Trending Summer Webinar Series, stay tuned! We’ll be announcing it shortly…

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jimi!​
Despite billions of prescriptions written each year, patients navigating chronic conditions can spend years (and tens of thousands of dollars!) seeking answers and treatment -- often getting sicker, addicted and exhausted…

What if there were a different way of looking at health in a sea of modern-day symptom control?

Bioregulatory medicine (aka European biological medicine) is a customized, patient-centered model that has been utilized extensively in Europe for decades…

...combining the wisdom of ancient, traditional practices with the newest tech innovations and powerful insights from practitioners and doctors...

...who, throughout time, have found that by removing toxicity and blocks to healing, the body can successfully regulate and self-heal -- even with the most complex conditions.

--->>Discover how bioregulatory medicine can help you heal when you attend this complimentary, online event!

WHY ATTEND?
Your host, Dr. Christine Schaffner, helps patients who have seen, on average, 25 doctors (and as many as 50+!) before they arrive at her office.

Often, they have spent tens of thousands of dollars on specialists and ineffective pharmacological solutions that many times have created further side effects and symptoms.

In the face of modern medicine’s inability to help these patients, she has found that mysterious chronic diseases can be successfully treated through a combination of bioregulatory medicine and modern technology geared toward each patient’s individual needs. Every day she sees breakthroughs and lives changed!

She’s here to help you by sharing her wisdom.

You’re not alone. There are answers. We can heal together.

--->>We’ll see you online at our Beyond Biological Medicine Speaker Series when you register today!
To your health,
Bob & Bobby
Co-founders, Health Talks Online

P.S. When you register for our Beyond Biological Medicine Speaker Series, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, I hope you are doing well today.

However, if you sometimes (or often, or always) feel lower on energy than you ought to, please...

Do your health and life a BIG favor and watch this remarkably USEFUL free new event

Because talk about "little-knowns"!

Feeling "tired all the time"... worn out... fatigued during the day is never a "normal" or healthy state...

And the great news -- as you're going to discover in this new free series -- is there are a whole LOT of easy "do-it-yourself" secrets you can do starting now to double your daily energy (or more).

Head here now

And by the way Jim...

I know that your time, like my time, is a "precious resource"...

And right now there are a number of different online health events vying for your attention.

So, first, let me assure you this new free series, hosted by Nick Polizzi and Pedram Shojai (who were two of the "stars" in my own recently concluded summit)...

...Is one of the most well-done and PRACTICAL docuseries I've ever seen, filled with new secrets you can actually use (versus a lot of big talk and "theory" and fluff).

Second, instead of me trying to tell you about it here, may I suggest you...

Click here and scroll about 1/4 down the page and SEE for yourself exactly what you're going to learn in each of the episodes.

As you'll see, it's "worth it" just to watch that important first episode alone in this powerful new free series!

Okay, then, talk about energy...

I'm heading out into my garden to get some sun and exercise, and to harvest some ripe red tomatoes calling my name :)

Don't miss this exceptional new series, DO please stay safe and healthy, and I'll talk to you soon.

To Your Best Decade Yet,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Are you tired and ready to go back to bed before you’re even out of the house in the morning?

Does your day revolve around coffee, energy drinks or stimulants just to make it through?

Have you lost enthusiasm for your goals and your dreams?

If your answer to those questions is yes, then you have an energy problem.

Low energy can lead to discouragement and depression, a lack of passion for life and a downward spiral in health.

That's not good.

But I have some good news! There is a way to get your energy back without caffeine or stimulants. Simple changes to your daily routine and key supplementation can make all the difference.

My good friend Ari Whitten creator of The Energy Blueprint has a free Masterclass for you to show you how to get your energy and your life back.

Click here to get access to Ari's free Double Your Energy training

To your life and health!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FREE EBOOK REVEALS HOW 5 POWERFUL AND NATURAL HEALING HERBS CAN GREATLY BENEFIT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
This is a short and important read, especially with the onslaught of toxins, viruses, and external damage happening against our immune systems.
These 5 herbs can help you greatly enhance your immune system...
...and what you learn about these incredible healing herbs in this ebook can help protect you against the devastating effects of chronic health conditions.
Click Here to Download Your Free Ebook
Maintaining a robust immune system can be a challenge in today's world. With hectic schedules, eating on the go, and the relentless stresses of everyday life, it’s no wonder so many of us can feel vulnerable and less resilient than we would like.
And the more we do and the older we get, the more critical it is to keep our immune system strong and healthy.
A strong immune system helps to prevent and reverse diseases like cancer and auto-immune, while also helping ward off viruses and bacterial infections.
THE GOOD NEWS IS...
Our immune system is wonderfully effective when it’s working the way it was designed to. And we can find ourselves from time to time when a boost to our immune system is just exactly what we are looking for. We can do this with targeted nutritional support and basic lifestyle strategies.
-->> Click Here to learn why these plants and roots can be so beneficial to your body and the long-term benefits you can receive.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
I hope this email finds you in great health!

I’d like to invite you to a special LIVE interview that I will be doing with Sachin Patel this TODAY @ 2pm EST.

Sachin is going to be interviewing me about the current state of our healthcare system and what we can do collectively to regenerate it.

You can register for this online interview by clicking here.

This is going to be a powerful conversation for both health seekers and practitioners. You will leave feeling an immense sense of empowerment over your health and hope for a brighter future.

It’s time for us to Regenerate Medicine! Join me and be part of the movement :)

Warm regards,

Sayer

PS - I hope to see you there during the LIVE interview, just click here to save your spot.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Pathology, the study of the causes of disease, generally agrees that all disease has one thing in common.

They come from the body’s inability to meet its needs.

That’s it. That’s all.

And shockingly, it can come down to one big thing you might not have ever taken very seriously.

Just like there’s a difference between Depression with a capital D and feeling bummed, there’s a difference between Exhaustion with a capital E and feeling sleepy.

Because Exhaustion

Exhaustion means your brilliant, self-perpetuating, totally autonomous energy production system is broken.

So how do you tell the difference?

Well, like I said…

Since diseases come from the body’s inability to meet its needs, healing must come from the body’s ability to rise to the challenge of those needs – both the original ones that caused the disease, and the new ones caused by the body’s impairment.

Put another way?

Exhaustion is a major factor that helps determine whether or not we’ll get sick, and how likely it is that we’ll recover quickly from a sickness, if at all.

Living in a for-profit healthcare system in the middle of a pandemic that may not have even peaked? That’s cause for concern.

Our bodies are designed to power us through lots of stressful situations, dangerous encounters, cold winters, hot summers, times of abundance and times of scarcity…

But we’ve added quite a bit onto that load in our modern world. Our energy producers can’t keep up anymore. We’re living on energy breadlines, depleted today and borrowing from tomorrow and we’re exhausted.

The worst part is that most of our “cures” for exhaustion – coffee, oversleeping, low carb everything – don’t actually address the issue where it starts…

Our cells.

This nine-part docu-series, me and like-minded natural healer Nick Polizzi, that’s just about to drop on August 18th takes a microscopic look at why we’re so exhausted from a molecular level…

Traveling all the way through our endocrine system, gut microbiome, cellular toxin load, and so much more.

And because it’s completely fr*ee, it costs you nothing but time and a desire to feel capable again, feel healthy, feel protected against all the things a run-down body and mind are vulnerable to.

Get the details here to watch the entire series. It’ll be the best thing you’ve done to safeguard your body’s future all day.

To your health,

Dr. Pedram Shojai

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Moderna’s CEO, CMO both sell shares as final coronavirus vaccine trials begin… what do they know that we don’t?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doctor warns that COVID-19 vaccine could alter your DNA

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scientist Says We Should Treat COVID-19 as an Acute Inflammatory Disease

Yep it is with many.
And several have long term complications.
It is not "just the flu".

the medical experts are still learning about covid but are sure it is far more than the flu.
And I suspect that once cold weather arrives we will learn just how well it is transmitted by airborne means.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jim,
If you are curious to learn more about how plant-based eating can be more affordable, this podcast episode is for you.
Access to whole, nutrient-dense ingredients is oftentimes associated with the wealthy.
However, in today's world it's becoming easier to eat a healthy diet on a budget.
>> Click here to learn the details of how to eat a plant-based diet on a budget

This podcast episode features Renae Thomas, MD, a senior resident, and the lifestyle representative, in their Family and Preventive medicine residency combined program at Loma Linda University.
Through her personal experience with lifestyle medicine, her education, and her medical training Dr. Thomas is representing the future of plant-based medicine with a high degree of excellence.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
  • 7:30 — How Dr. Thomas’ father addressed his cancer diagnosis by switching to a plant-based diet
  • 15:24 —How government-funded programs such as WIC can help facilitate healthy eating
  • 21:29 — The story behind Dr. Thomas’ groundbreaking PDF and how you can benefit from this unique resource
  • 25:01 — What is lifestyle medicine? Why is it so important in our current times?
Dr. Thomas is a ball of energy, so if you’re ready to get excited about lifestyle medicine and inspired to improve your daily habits, then you won’t want to miss this week’s podcast episode.​

VU Sponsors