Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many HPV infections may clear quickly without treatment

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi ,

According to Dr. Vandana Shiva, "60% to 70% of the nutrition in food has disappeared in industrialized countries"

Click here to watch Dr. Shiva explain which nutrients are missing in western agriculture.

Even more shocking is the cause behind this decline...

Fueled by chemicals, industrial agriculture aims to maximize the yield per acre.

And it seems logical, right?

But what does "yield per acre" actually measure?

It measures the weight of a single commodity crop extracted from an acre. It's quantitative - not qualitative.

The origin of this practice as well as the consequences for our health and the future of our children are scary to say the least. But it's not all doom and gloom...

Watch Dr. Shiva introduce a new paradigm in agriculture. Seriously, click here - this will be the most eye-opening five minutes you'll spend all day.

And while you're there be sure to request your complimentary access to the full interview with Dr. Shiva. On this year's Plant Fit Summit we're bringing you six bonus presentations that look at the link between personal health and planetary health. That's on top of 32 brand new interviews on health, fitness and mindset with experts like Dr. Michael Greger, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. Jim Loomis, Dr. Vivian Chen, Chef AJ, Ocean Robbins, Cyrus & Robby, Dr. Michael Klaper, Dr. Linda Carney, Dr. Kristi Funk, Dr. Doug Lisle and many more! (full line up here)

And if you're interested in growing food the right way, click here to learn about Dr. Shiva's online resources.

This is our most important summit yet - so please share this email with your friends and family so they can join us too.

Thank you and wishing you a great Sunday wherever you are!

Yours in health,
Tobi

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi, hope you are doing well today.

The lymphatic system is critical to your health, yet still one of the most "ignored" systems in the body.

It's a key part of your immune system, for example, and helps protect your body from illness-causing invaders and removes cellular waste.

Unfortunately, many "modern-day" issues ranging from heavy metals in your body to glyphosates, can wreak havoc on the lymphatic system.

That's why it is so important to know the essentials about your lymphatic system, including what it does, how it gets "clogged," and what you can do...

Get the new 14-page guide, Beginner's Guide to Your Lymphatics, FREE right here today

Dr. Christine Schaffner created this important guide and is giving it away today in support of her Beyond Biological Medicine online series that STARTS TOMORROW.

(IMPORTANT NOTE: You may not see this free Lymphatics guide noted on this page, however you WILL get it -- along with 10 other bonus gifts -- on the page immediately after free sign up!)

Now, while lymphatic system issues can result in many problems, 10 top signs of possible lymphatic congestion include:

• Brain fog
  • Chronic Sinus Issues
  • Depression
  • Insomnia
  • Allergies
  • Migraines
  • Acne & Skin Conditions
  • Swelling
  • Weight Gain
  • Cellulite
If you have challenges in any of these areas, it can be especially important to understand the possible lymphatic system connection.

And in the clear and concise Beginner's Guide to Your Lymphatics, you're going to discover:

• The 3 key roles of your lymphatic system
  • The basics on how it works and why a healthy lymphatic system is so important
  • The 10 things that commonly "clog" the lymph system... and more!
Head here right now for your free copy

Again, please NOTE you may not see this Lymphatics guide mentioned on the sign up page.

However, you will get it right away on the page immediately after free sign up -- along with 10 other bonus gifts!

As for the free Beyond Biological Medicine series that STARTS TOMORROW and that you'll also "save a seat" for with your Lymphatics guide...

Biological medicine is a customized, patient-centered model that has been used widely in Europe for decades.

It combines ancient, traditional practices with safe and highly effective modern approaches...

And it emphasizes removing toxicity and other blocks to healing, so the body can successfully regulate and self-heal.

And in Beyond Biological Medicine, you're going to discover the most important and practical secrets in this burgeoning field from over 35 leading experts.

Get your free Beginner's Guide to Lymphatics here and "save your seat" for the free Beyond Biological Medicine that starts tomorrow.

Enjoy the important learning, please do stay safe and healthy, and I will talk to you soon.

Brian Vaszily

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why COVID-19 Doesn't Obey Koch's Postulates for Germ Theory - Dr. Kaufman & Sayer Ji
In this interview, Dr. Kaufman explores a new study published in NATURE which claims to establish COVID-19 related pathogenicity in an animal model, but which does not fulfill Koch's postulates for germ theory, and may overtly misrepresent the truth. This is a must watch for those looking to know the truth about the pandemic and the real causes of disease.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Join the Movement -- Happening On Every Continent!
Gather with us in celebration of health and the power of the human body on Oct 16, 2020!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What if the impossible were possible? What if we could heal and transform the world -- freeing billions from hunger, poverty, malice, and disease -- beyond your wildest imagination?
We're pleased to share with you the sequel to THRIVE: What on Earth Will it Take?, THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes. set for global online release in 15 languages on September 26.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

In this work-and-school-from-home era, most of us are spending more time indoors than ever.

And what better way to control our health and our environment, right?

Well, yes and no.

The problem is that most homes aren’t designed with your health in mind.

According to the EPA, pollutant levels are often 2 to 5 times higher inside of your home.

In some cases, these levels can exceed 100 times that of outdoor levels of the same pollutants...

Then there are your electronics.

It’s tough to tell the kids to stay off their devices when half the county is homeschooling. But EMFs and harmful blue light exposure can affect your health over time.

When it comes to your home, it’s time to think about more than just interior design.

>> Use these 10 simple tips to optimize your home for health and start to feel the difference!

>> Go her to discover the hidden dangers of mold toxicity

Dr. Pompa's Health Secret of the Week

If you’re like most people over the last few months, you’re well into building a robust at-home first-aid kit.

Having the right anti-inflammatories, antiseptic, and bandages is essential, but what if you already had a whole world of natural remedies right in your pantry?

Sunburns, bug bites, stomach bugs, and more… you’ll never worry about heading to the drug store again after you read up on these natural remedies you (probably) already have at home.

Antibacterial

This sticky sweet solution is used for a wide range of ailments, both internal and topical. From wound healing to soothe a sore throat or cough, you’ll always want a jar of this in your kitchen cabinet.

Anti-inflammatory

There aren’t many natural options for painful conditions like indigestion, nausea, and heartburn. But this popular root uses its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to soothe discomfort and may even help ease muscle pain.

Natural Skin Hydration

This soothing grain works topically to ease pain from sunburns and rashes and can I am a spammer ban me and smooth skin. Powerful compounds make this the perfect addition to baths and DIY body scrubs.

Gut Microbiome Balance

No probiotic capsules? No problem. Use these delicious kitchen staples instead to help balance gut bacteria, promote healthy digestion, and boost immunity.

Soothe Sunburns

If you’re out of sun-soothing spray or aloe, use this creative hack to calm red, irritated skin. The best part? It costs just pennies and is ready in minutes!

I am a spammer ban me and Hydrate

You’ll stop throwing these away every morning once you read about the uses of this nutrient-rich exfoliator. Packed with antioxidants, pair this with olive oil for a whole-body glow.

Neutralize Stomach Acid

Just a tablespoon or two of this potent elixir every day and you can say goodbye to heartburn and acid reflux. Plus, it helps stimulate digestion before heavy meals!

Improve Sleep

Just 8 oz. of this juice and you may just increase your average sleep time by over an hour! This underappreciated fruit juice increases melatonin naturally for deeper sleep that won’t leave you feeling groggy in the morning.

Reduce Gas and Bloating

This simple herb grows easily in any garden, but you’re probably used to seeing it in tea form. Just a cup of this brew can help ease digestive discomfort and reduce heartburn.

Reduce Inflammation

No list of natural home remedies would be complete without this powerful herb. So powerful, in fact, that its anti-inflammatory effects rival most over the counter painkillers.

Who knew you had so many natural remedies right in your kitchen?

>> Check out the full article here, and find out how you can start using everyday pantry items to boost your health and wellness today!

To your health,​
mail
Dr. Dan Pompa

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
POSSIBILITY
There is a reason our imaginations are so much stronger when we are children: we still believe anything is possible and all our dreams can come true, so we let our hearts lead and tell us what they want. We lose it as we get older unfortunately, that belief, and so our imagination diminishes and we start to rely on our brains more than our hearts because that’s more “reasonable” and “reliable”; it’s what adults are “supposed” to do.

I’m gonna let you in on a secret though: there is no such thing as “supposed to”.

Cancer showed me that those dreams from my childhood are still possible, that I can forget everything I thought I was supposed to do and still let my heart lead; I simply have to connect back to my soul, to my heart, and let it express its desires. Cancer also taught me that not only does it feel amazing to access and listen to that wisdom of our hearts, but that we should let them lead, because they will never lead us wrong.

If you devote some time to nurturing a connection with your heart, with your intuition, you will find a lot of meaning and empowerment. Your heart, intuition, soul (whatever you want to call it) is your connection to the Universe. My heart has guided me through treatment decisions and the worst of cancer, and now I've come to rely on its wisdom more and more in my life after cancer as well. It's an incredibly empowering feeling, knowing that that wisdom and guidance is available to you, always.

We have all had to find new ways to be flexible thanks to COVID, whether that’s flexible in our jobs and our working environment, in how we spend time with friends and loved ones, or how we grocery shop. If you haven’t thought of yourself as a flexible person before and struggle with change, just look at all you’ve bent and wiggled your way through in the last 6 months! So take that flexibility into the other areas of your life. When it comes to your health, be open to anything that could help; don’t be afraid of going off the road and trying new things, it might just be the thing your body needs. And do yourself the biggest of favours and be flexible in your plan for your life and how you see things unfolding. Because really, as cancer taught me, we never actually know what’s coming, and so it’s impossible to truly plan.

Rekindle that friendship with your heart and its dreams, be open to the imaginings it has in mind for you and your life, and don’t be afraid to take the path less travelled, the path of possibility. It might just save you, and in more ways than one.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Mental Health Monday
After a crazy first day back to school on Monday, it all got me thinking about the need for control and planning and how anxiety inducing it can be when that need is not met for the planners out there (who else is with me in that club?
��‍♀️
). When cancer happens, all plans and all control go out the window, and it's one of the worst feelings that cancer brought me, that feeling of spinning out, of helplessness, of no control. This week's MHM vlog is all about control, what we can do to let go and ease that tension, and what we can learn and how we can benefit from losing control and going way off "the plan". I hope you find it helpful
❤️

Click here to check it out on the Orenda YouTube channel

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Resources
Now that the first season if imPOWERED is over, Cancer Warrior Canada has started a new project: Warrior Wednesdays! They're bite-sized videos (8-10 minutes) that share the stories, learning, and advice of cancer survivors and thrivers with the hope of inspiring and supporting those who are coming up the path behind us. This past Wednesday was the first one, with your's truly! Click below to check it out on the Cancer Warrior Canada Facebook page or YouTube channel, and make sure to subscribe or follow so that you don't miss any of the upcoming episodes!

Click here to watch on Facebook
Click here to watch on YouTube

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Updates
Coffee enemas were a key part of my healing protocol and continue to be a part of my prevention protocol (if you want to know more, check out my blog post on coffee enemas here and watch my coffee enema kit unboxing here). Best news ever! S.A. Wilson (the best place to get coffee enema supplies, and they’re Canadian too!) has two new products. They now offer a super-easy-to-use clip that you can operate one handed with no issues whatsoever, and an ultra-smooth, much narrower silicone tubing attachment that you attach to the end of the regular tubing, making insertion and removal SO. MUCH. MORE. COMFORTABLE.
��

I’m in love, as much as one can be in love with enema equipment
��

So, if enemas are a part of your protocol and you have the same issues I did with your equipment re the clip and tubing, or if you don’t currently do coffee enemas and you want to start, check out S.A. Wilson and these two awesome new products here. And if you have any questions about coffee enemas AT ALL, like what to expect, what you need, tips, anything at all, don’t hesitate to comment below the post, shoot me a private message, or reply to this email.
And click here to check out pictures of these new items and for more details in the Orenda Facebook group

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Lessons Cancer Taught Me: Year Three
In my first year after diagnosis, I started to have realizations about different things I was learning from cancer: ways I was changing, positive growth I was experiencing, and how my perspective on life was shifting. I started writing them down, and it is something that I continue today. I have started to share my lessons from year three in the Facebook group, so if you have missed any of them, visit the link below to see the most recent one, and then meander through the posts on the group wall to see the others. I will keep posting until I share them all. I hope they speak to you and help you find some pockets of light in your own darkness.
See the most recent here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
COVID-19 vaccine may not be generally available “until next summer”: CDC chief

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Twitter proves it’s in bed with Communist China after censoring scientist who alleges COVID-19 was created in a Wuhan lab

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many toxic water incidents are HIDDEN from the public, so take a sip at your own risk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We’re so excited to announce that the second webinar of The Answer To Cancer cancer-healing masterclass series is now available for you to enjoy!
As a friendly reminder, for the next 10 weeks you are going to have the opportunity to experience an exclusive showing of our cancer-healing masterclass at 100% no cost to you.
During this limited viewing period, you will have the opportunity to watch each webinar presentation for 48 hours to enjoy on your own time in the comfort of your own home.
...this is our gift to you for being such a loyal supporter of The Answer To Cancer series.
In our second masterclass webinar, we have the incredible pleasure to sit down with Jane Christiansen Barlow. Jane is a world renown herbal remedies expert and a leading pioneer in using plant-based and earth-based cancer solutions that you will not want to miss!
During this conversation she will give you a wide variety of usable tools and resources to help you kickstart your healing journey swiftly and efficiently, with little resistance.
Click the image or link below to enjoy this week’s webinar presentation...

Click Here To Watch The Webinar
Additionally, Jane has a special story about her father that will not only move you emotionally, but inspire you to find healthy solutions for yourself and loved ones in your life as well.
Prepare yourself... You will learn how to clear your viral or fungal load to increase your body's ability to heal on a higher level — AND, you will discover what species to focus on (and which to avoid)!
Mother nature has blessed us with what we need to help the human body heal and Jane's passion for these unique herbal solutions will be something you won't forget and definitely not want to miss...
Thanks in advance for participating in this life-changing experience :).
To your health,
The Answer To Cancer
P.S. Have any unanswered questions? Submit your questions about this webinar below the video, and we’ll answer any question you may have on Thursday’s Q&A call as long as you are a premium member.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will be interviewing the incredibly inspiring Co-Founders of "Mastering Diabetes", and we're taking your questions live during the interview!
I will ask them as many of your questions as possible during our interview.
Then the interview will broadcast on November 4th, and I will send you the link so you can watch it and learn as much possible about natural health solutions for Diabetes.
Go to this page and enter your questions below their photos, and I will ask them as many of your questions as possible!
Cyrus Khambatta, PhD
Cofounder, Mastering Diabetes
Cyrus Khambatta, PhD earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University in 2003, then earned a PhD in Nutritional Biochemistry from the University of California at Berkeley in 2012. He is the co-author of many peer-reviewed scientific publications.
He is the co-founder of Mastering Diabetes and Amla Green, and is an internationally recognized nutrition and fitness coach who has been living with type 1 diabetes since 2002. He co-created the Mastering Diabetes Method to reverse insulin resistance in all forms of diabetes, and has helped more than 10,000 people improve their metabolic health using low-fat, plant-based, whole-food nutrition, intermittent fasting, and exercise.

Robby Barbaro, MPH
Cofounder, Mastering Diabetes
Robby Barbaro, MPH graduated from the University of Florida and is the cofounder of Mastering Diabetes and Amla Green. He worked at Forks Over Knives for six years before turning his attention in 2016 to coaching people with diabetes full time.
Robby was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 12 and has been living this lifestyle since 2006. In that time, while eating pounds of fruit every day, his HbA1c value has never exceeded 6.4%, and his blood glucose has been stable and easy to manage.
He is the co-host of the annual Mastering Diabetes Online Summit and is the author of the upcoming book Mastering Diabetes with Cyrus Khambatta, PhD

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

We are over-burdening our liver.

This organ is responsible for more than 500 functions in the body.

And what do we feed it?

Processed food, high fructose corn syrup, too much sugar, alcohol, and fast food.

The right diet is vital for our liver to continue detoxifying harmful substances, and store/use nutrients we need for our body to function.

But do you know what the ‘right’ diet for your liver looks like?
Today, let me share with you an ebook written by Dr. Cynthia Foster. She’s a conventionally trained doctor who needed to reassess her own lifestyle to be free of her 4-year battle with epilepsy.

It’s now her mission to pass that information to her patients.

And the first thing she does to help people return to great health? Have them eat foods that strengthen their liver.

So in this free ebook, you’ll learn about:

• The best AND worst foods/beverages for your liver
  • How long it takes for dietary therapy to work
  • 6 rules for healthy cooking
  • 21 liver healing recipes for delicious smoothies, soups, salads, and dinners
And many more!

Dr. Cynthia is also one of the 23 experts speaking at the upcoming Fatty Liver Docu-class, where she’ll share easy-to-implement liver cleansing tips.

If we’re already getting this much information from her ebook, I’m sure her interview will be even more valuable!

So get your free copy of the Top 21 Liver-Healing Recipes here and find out how you can show more kindness to your liver today.

To your health,

Sarah Otto

P.S. Bonus alert: On top of the 21 food recipes, you’ll also get step-by-step instructions to make your own homemade desserts. You can satisfy your cravings while still being good to your liver! Get a copy of your recipe book here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In case you missed my other email, you’re invited to join me for a special documentary series called Invisible Iodine: The New Thyroid Threat.
The documentary airs on September 24th. The 7-episode series is free and all you have to do is reserve your spot here.
This series is for you if...
  • You’ve tried to get your thyroid working better, but still have persistent symptoms like fatigue, weight gain, and brain fog.
  • You want the latest ground-breaking research and new data uncovered in over 1,000 hours of scientific research.
  • You want science-based protocols. The information you’ll discover in this series is based in equal parts on decades of research and clinical experience with 100,000+ patient visits.
  • Your symptoms are so bad, you’ve lost hope. This is hard science based on new data that I hadn’t seen before. You probably haven’t heard of this either.
I hope to see you there. Click here to RSVP now
Dr. Christianson
Click here if you no longer want to receive emails about Invisible Iodine: The New Thyroid Threat.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

In the modern world, you're raised to believe that your doctor knows more about what is good for you than you do. It's what we're told from the time we're toddlers.

And unfortunately this mistruth often sticks with us, trapping people in a vicious cycle of dependence on pills and surgery - the two favorite solutions of modern medicine.

Well, there's a secret that Big Pharma and the modern medical establishment don't want you to know about - the earth is abundant with natural medicines. The leaves, roots, petals and berries that have been cherished for centuries are often more effective and certainly safer than chemical medicine.

If you experienced our Proven Docuseries, Remedy Docuseries, or other previous films, you know that scientists and researchers are now proving the power of ancient medicine to heal the diseases that plague our world today.

To further the healing discussion, my friend Jonathan Otto, an investigative journalist, has been researching the earth's most powerful remedies and is sharing his latest findings in a new docuseries called Natural Medicine Secrets.

Jonathan has brought together a team of natural health experts & doctors to share practical knowledge and the most up to date data on healing plants. This amazing panel will teach us about:

• Natural treatments for chronic diseases
  • How to strengthen your brain and immune system
  • Healing the most common diseases without using drugs or surgery
  • And so much more...
Click here to reserve your seat and learn the best natural remedies and plant-based medicines available today.

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why Does a Nip in the Air Seem to Electrify Us?

Simple – it’s harvest season. And to humans, that means something evolutionarily.

Even though some parts of the world are on fire (read: California), the rest of us can’t have helped but notice the winds have shifted, the temperatures are dropping, and although it isn’t yet fall, we know that late summer is breathing its last breath.

In terms of the five element theory, we’re moving from the Earth stage (stability) through to the Metal stage (grief and loss, but also regeneration).

All year long, we’ve bemoaned our stability. This stage, though it may feel similar to harvest seasons of yore, isn’t the same as it was last year.

Some of us haven’t been able to sow the same seeds as last year, and thus are looking at a unique harvest. It’s an interesting time to consider moving from stability, gratitude, and fullness towards the grief and loss of fall – in a way, it seems like the whole year has forced us to focus on our feelings of grief and loss.

It’s felt hard for many of us to anchor our transitional phases this year, since it seems like nothing is behaving the way we’re used to.

But the seasons don’t change. And every year, according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, our temperaments move through and correlate with the seasons

Here’s what that looks like…​

Five Element Acupuncture

Since the roots of this style of acupuncture are Taoist, it makes sense to understand the five elements, the seasons, and our relationship to them through a lens of “balance.” Yin and yang, internal and external, hot and cold, etc.

What happens to the outside world around us is reflected in our inside worlds.

Briefly:

• Fire – Summer: Associated with the emotion of Joy
  • Earth – Late Summer: Associated with the emotion of Sympathy
  • Metal – Autumn: Associated with the emotion of Grief
  • Water – Winter: Associated with the emotion of Fear
  • Wood – Spring: Associated with the emotion of Anger

Notice that late summer is the only “late” period that gets its own element. Why is that?

Because traditionally, something very important happens in late summer – the harvest.​

Spring and summer are periods of laboring. And certainly, even though this year’s laboring looked different from the laborings of the past, we have worked hard for the last six months.

Adjusting to new living standards, redefining what fun looks like for our families, preparing for a school season that we still aren’t sure how to navigate, making tough decisions about what’s safe and ethical, confronting our own loneliness and finding new coping mechanisms…

Harvesting the fruits of our labors will definitely look unique in 2020, but it will still be composed of two main parts:

Taking stock of what we have and feeling grateful and preparing our soil for what’s next.

Late Summer Earth Vibes

Fall is coming. That crisp, bracing quality of the air, the shortening of the days, and the slowing of the daily pace of our lives lends itself nicely to internal reflection.

Before the Earth element gives way to the Metal element, we have an opportunity to reassess and take stock of our current selves.

It’s difficult to move forward without knowing where we’re starting. The changing of every season is a chance to look honestly at where we are right now – our needs in the fall may not be the same as our needs in the summertime.

Fortunately, we have late summer to languish in so the transition isn’t as harsh. After all, we give our gardens a thorough examination and reevaluation during this time. What can you do for your life garden?

What seeds have you sown in the last six months? Did they yield a harvest? How bountiful – have you really soaked in that gratitude?

Did something go wrong in the process – not enough nutrients in the soil, pests gnawing at our leaves, less attention and care than we really needed?

Don’t forget, autumn is another chance to plant a garden. As we talked about earlier, it’s most closely related with the emotion of sympathy.

It’s a time of regeneration, of using the discarded parts of our past selves to nourish and enrich the soil of our future harvests, of shedding aspects of our ideologies and physical lives that just aren’t working. (More on that in a future issue.)

For now, since we’re still hanging out in our late summer Earth element, bake time into your life to assess where you’ve been and gone during the spring and summer...

What worked, what didn’t, and what you’ve got to show for it.

Feel true gratitude for the gifts you’ve been given and the gifts you’ve given yourself. Ground yourself as you prepare for the next transition – the bittersweet and nourishing losses of autumn.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anxiety May Mask Heart Symptoms in Women

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Women with an anxiety disorder may have less blood going to their hearts when exercising, according to a new study — and researchers suggest doctors may sometimes miss signs of heart disease in these women.

In women who had never been diagnosed with heart disease, researchers found that those with anxiety were 75% more likely to have reduced blood flow to the heart during activity. This could signify the presence of heart disease, they say.

Special: Stress Impacts Your Heart — Now There's Something You Can Do About It

The study’s findings may indicate that anxiety symptoms such as chest discomfort or palpitations are masking heart disease in women, leading to a misdiagnosis.

The researchers looked at more than 2,300 patients, including 760 women, who underwent an exercise stress test and a psychiatric interview. The exercise stress test looked for reduced blood flow (ischemia), which can cause a shortage of oxygen to the heart, and the effects of gender and mood/anxiety on this condition.

The researchers found that women with anxiety were far more likely to show ischemia than women without anxiety. They found no similar effects in men.

This study, which appears in the journal Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcome, shows that doctors need to take the possibility of heart disease in these women more seriously and do more diagnostic testing to make sure their symptoms are actually due to anxiety and not due to coronary heart disease.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
The Intelligence of Food
In one of Sayer's most inspired and lively livestreams, he discusses how food and nutrition are a transformative tool for ultimate health. And even ways that we can transcend orthorexic dietary fixations and our reliance on "the perfect diet" to address our deepest needs and longings.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3 Foods That Look Like the Organ They Heal

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When all approaches to cancer treatment aren’t readily available, how do you know you’re finding everything you need to heal?

Thousands of studies prove the efficacy of complementary medicine, in both survival time and quality of life, yet conventional oncologists continue to ignore or even discourage its use.

With the many approaches to cancer treatment, there’s a lot of information to sift through, and some of it isn’t easy to find. But for just about every cancer-related ailment or treatment side effect, there’s a way to dramatically lessen or eliminate it altogether!

>> Find new & innovative approaches to cancer care when you attend this complimentary, online event!

WHY ATTEND?
Your host, Ryan Sternagel, has been researching holistic and integrative approaches to cancer ever since his son, Ryder, was diagnosed with stage four cancer six years ago, just 11 days before his first birthday. He and his wife, Teddy, have made Ryder’s healing journey public for all to see, and their mission has grown from healing their son (who’s now one of the healthiest kids you’ll ever meet) to sharing the best possible information on healing and preventing cancer with EVERYONE who needs it.

He’s here to help you by sharing his wisdom.

At this ground-breaking event, you’ll learn more about:

• What it takes to create an anti-cancer mindset
  • Mind-body medicine
  • Healing after cancer
  • Anti-cancer diet & supplement strategies
  • Managing treatment side effects
  • Integrative cancer treatments
  • Testing not offered in hospitals
  • Conventional vs. integrative & holistic oncology
  • Cleaning up the tumor microenvironment
  • Natural alternatives to pharmaceutical medications
  • Avoiding all cancer causing toxicants
  • Becoming your own best advocate
  • And more!
Join us to find practical, physician-level information on how to integrate these approaches into your treatment and care!

You can truly get started on better health today!

>> We'll see you online at The Anti-Cancer Revolution 2 when you register now!

To your health,

The Beyond Organic Doctors Team

P.S. When you register for The Anti-Cancer Revolution 2, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Extensive history of “pharmaceutical scandals” deterring Chinese people from getting flu shots

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quick note on this Tuesday morning:

Drs. Schaffner and Klinghardt from the Sophia Health Institute/Sophia Education -- literally two of the most cutting-edge physicians in the world -- are hosting the Beyond Biological Medicine Speaker Series starting today. Register here to watch.

Dr. Schaffner explained that “Biological medicine is beyond naturopathic medicine, functional medicine, acupuncture, and so forth.

It's an inclusive modality that combines all of this, with the foundational premise that our bodies are innately intelligent and that when we remove blocks to healing, they know how to self-regulate and become balanced, whole and healthy.” This is probably the most holistic type of approach available anywhere on the globe.

Dr. Schaffner and Klinghardt will be exploring the many cutting-edge ways they’re able to treat the most puzzling cases of chronic illness. (Keep in mind: the average patient they see has seen around 20-30 other doctors before them!)

They’ve been amazing supporters of my work, and are actually part of the reason I’m aware of EMFs in the first place!

I highly recommend tuning into their event to catch a few talks. The speakers are top-notch as always.

===> Beyond Biological Medicine Speaker Series: Starts Today!

Enjoy,

Nick

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This Documentary Could Help Your Thyroid - Starts in 2 Days
I don’t want you to miss out on this chance to tune into a special event--a documentary series that can help you feel better. It’s my hope that you’ll walk away from this series knowing 7 hidden places where iodine can be found.
Your body needs iodine, but too much can cause your thyroid to not function properly. I want to give you this important (and free) information because I believe it will help you get your thyroid working better.
Please click here to RSVP and I’ll send you all the details!
Hi There,
Dr. C here. As an Endocrinologist, I’m always amazed at the complexity of our hormones.
For a small example - did you know that 24 nutrients are necessary for normal thyroid function?
Some of these nutrients are ones like riboflavin - we almost always have plenty in our diets. Some are like selenium - it is easy to get too much or too little.
I took some time to get the latest info as of late 2020 about how you can know which nutrients your thyroid needs, what type is best, how much you need, and where to find it.
If your thyroid has been an issue, one of these 24 nutrients might be the easy answer.
Hope you find this helpful.
To your best health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't Let Pain Make You Sedentary

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Everyone loves a good disaster, apparently. The top 10 highest grossing disaster films (from No. 1 "Titanic," which took in well over $2 billion, to No. 10 "Twister" with $494 million) have grossed a combined total somewhere north of $8 billion.

While scary fictional catastrophes can entertain and amuse, catastrophizing about your level of chronic pain ("I am never going to feel better!") doesn't produce an enjoyable outcome.

In fact, it undermines both your physical and mental health.

Special: 60-Sec Bedtime Ritual Rebuilds Your Teeth and Gums Overnight – Users Say It’s Better Than Implants

Researchers from Penn State University looked at data provided by 143 older people with knee osteoarthritis and found that on the days when those folks reported that pain was causing them exaggerated feelings of helplessness or hopelessness, they were also afraid of moving around. As a result, they became sedentary.

And that, ironically, just worsens the pain and makes it harder to get the exercise people need to feel better.

Studies have found that more than 30% of people with chronic pain catastrophize about it.

If you're stopped in your tracks by pain — or by fear that it will strike — it's time to dial down your worrying and step up your stepping.

The good news is that talk therapy can lead to walk therapy. Cognitive behavioral therapy, which helps you change your thinking patterns, is the experts' first choice for helping people who contend with catastrophizing pain.

Once you overcome your fear of physical activity, walk therapy can ease osteoarthritis pain significantly.

The Arthritis Foundation also recommends aerobics (low impact), strength building, and range-of-motion/flexibility and aquatic exercises.

Check out physical activity programs approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for people with arthritis at cdc.gov/arthritis/interventions/physical-activity.html.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Contrary to popular belief…

Inflammation isn’t bad.

It’s your body’s way of fighting off an infection or healing an injury.

But when the inflammation gets out of hand, that’s when we start having problems.

Life-threatening diseases will start to develop like autoimmune disorders, dementia, and even cancer.

The good news, however, is that nature has provided us with solutions that can effectively combat this.

My brother, Jonathan Otto, and his team of medical researchers recently published a guide called The Top 26 "Shopping List" Supermarket Foods to Prevent Dementia, Cancer, and Reverse Autoimmune Disease.

In this free report, you’ll discover:

• Which delicious super spices help treat inflammation & ward off autoimmune disease
  • This 4,000-year-old tea that has studies showing its notable effects against heart disease, obesity, and Alzheimer’s
  • This anti-inflammatory berry that comes in many colours
  • Popeye’s (yes, the sailor man!) favourite food which is actually a nutrient powerhouse and a great source of glutathione
  • The healthy kind of chocolate filled with antioxidants
And many more!

Jim, inflammation is a silent killer that slowly damages your body from the inside out.

Unfortunately, we are surrounded by foods, toxins, and stressors that can cause chronic inflammation in the body.

So be proactive & combat inflammation before it gets out of hand.

Get your copy of my brother’s free guide here and share it with friends and family!

To your health,

VU Sponsors