Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hidden Healing Foods At The Grocery Store

Our society has been trained to put our faith in pharmaceutical drugs to treat illness, even though most of us are now aware that those drugs often bring toxic side effects.

But - the food and drink we put in our bodies each day have A LOT more to do with how healthy we are than many drugs we take.

Now, don't get me wrong... not all foods are created equal - some of them are terrible for your health. But on the brighter side, your local supermarket also sells healing foods that can save your life -- many that we often take for granted!

My good friend, Jonathan Otto, has put together an incredible FREE eBook about these life-saving foods called Top 26 "Shopping List" Supermarket Foods to Prevent Dementia, Cancer and Reverse Autoimmune Disease!

This is the ultimate "smart shopping" guide.

Did you know that, according to a Harvard study, there's a certain type of commonly-sold tea that can potentially reduce your risk of dementia by 50%?

And an easily prepared dinner side dish that keeps older brains more active and alert?

This eBook is about more than just "brain food." The foods identified here can help prevent a wide range of disease conditions - and Jonathan explains how they do it!

Click here to get this FREE smart-thinking shopper's guide book right now!

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“Give me liberty, or give me death!” is a quotation attributed to Patrick Henry from a speech he made to the Second Virginia Convention on March 23, 1775, at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia.

We agree with Patrick Henry!

And when we throw in Biblical principles, such as “the Truth shall set you free” we can deduce that liberty/freedom comes through being exposed to the TRUTH and getting rid of the LIES.

Which is why we are about to rebroadcast the “The Truth About Vaccines 2020” …

More info coming soon!!

>>>> FEATURED LECTURES <<<<

Have you ever wondered:
1. How do I prevent cancer?
2. How do I know if I have cancer?
3. How do I beat cancer?

Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy answers these questions for anyone. >> Watch her lecture from TTAC LIVE 2019.
Do you ever feel like the mainstream media is becoming more and more biased? Watch Erin Elizabeth discuss why censorship is becoming more aggressive every day.

>> Watch her lecture from TTAC LIVE 2019 in Anaheim!

mail

>>>> CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS RALLY in AUSTIN! <<<<

This Saturday (October 3) from 9am - 5pm, a nonpartisan group of patriots and freedom seekers will gather at the Texas State Capitol in Austin for an educational summit and peaceful protest to take a stand for our Constitutional rights amid rising government overreach.

We were both supposed to speak, but Ty “buggered up” his foot playing softball, so Charlene will be flying solo!

Charlene will be speaking on Saturday at 3pm, so if you’re in central Texas, please come out and join the rally and say “hi.” There will be other experts on various topics including: COVID-19, health and religious freedoms, business rights, gun rights, public education, censorship and law.

The Constitutional Rights Summit was founded in 2020 by fellow American citizen Katie Bug, with the intention that it be a protest by The People, for The People.

Learn more about the speakers and schedule of events HERE.

mail

>>>> CANCER SURVIVOR STORY <<<<

Brett Lark was just a little, 6-year-old boy when he and his family received his diagnosis of basal cell carcinoma. By 21, Brett was given another diagnosis of stage 4 non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, which was spreading to his brain. He was going to college, all while secretly battling cancer. Watch his entire cancer survivor story to fully understand what changes he made in order to naturally shrink his golf ball-sized tumor.

Stay tuned until the very end of the video to hear a personal message from Brett if you have recently received a cancer diagnosis.

mail

>>>> LAUGHTER THE BEST MEDICINE <<<<

In this hilarious video from JP Sears, you’ll learn the new “political correctness” rules. What it takes to be politically correct has changed drastically. If you want to avoid offending the weak and getting canceled, these rules will help you stay in good standing with the "PC police."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
Our medical knowledge in healthcare technology is more advanced than ever…
Yet the health of our population continues to decline.
Globally, one in three adults suffers from multiple chronic conditions… and that number is climbing!
It’s obvious that we cannot depend on the medical system alone to heal us.
The problem is that most of our medical advancements focus on treating symptoms with costly prescriptions and risky procedures. What is largely ignored is the source of these symptoms and the behaviors we can adapt in our daily lives to prevent, manage and reverse these conditions naturally.
It’s time to learn proven at-home practices that can help you protect your health now so that you may avoid chronic disease further down the line!
—>> Learn how to use natural medicine AT HOME when you attend this online event!
I will be joining this event as a speaker and giving my talk, "Bioenergetics is the Future of Medicine". If you are interested in learning more about Bioenergetics,I HIGHLY encourage you to register for the event!
Join me at the Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass
During the Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass, you’ll discover:
  • How to use food as medicine
  • Daily demonstrations on how to use what’s in your kitchen
  • Routines for any fitness level for healing, flexibility, circulation & weight loss
  • Daily practices for energy medicine, meditation, breath work & mindfulness
  • At-home protocols to improve your gut, brain, skin, lungs & entire body
  • How to make your own remedies and a “natural” first aid kit
  • And more!
—>> Join me at The Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass!
Your host, Dr. Michelle Sands, created the Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass to open the door to a powerful new way of mending and nourishing your body and mind, and to give you the tools to take control of your health at home.
Whether you’re new to natural medicine or you’ve been practicing for years, this masterclass will provide you with the cutting-edge tools to get well and stay well naturally — right at home.
She’s here to share this powerful easy-to-implement information with you!

Love,
mail
P.S. When you register for The Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Should You Stop Taking Advil?
By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Ibuprofen (sold under the brand name Advil) has been used as a painkiller for more than 30 years, and until recently was considered safe.
However, several studies have questioned that belief. Recent findings, which were published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, discovered that ibuprofen can reduce fertility in men.
Special: Stop a Bad Migraine in Just 5 Minutes With This Simple Solution
If you'd like to avoid ibuprofen but still need an effective remedy for pain, there are many natural options you could try. They include:
  • Arnica. Used since the 12th century to ease the pain of sprains and arthritis, a randomized, double-blind study found that arnica gel alleviated the pain of osteoarthritis of the hand as effectively as ibuprofen.
  • Turmeric. An Italian study found that patients with osteoarthritis who took a special formulation of turmeric for 90 days experienced a 58% decrease in pain.
  • Capsaicin. Studies have shown it to be helpful in relieving back pain as well as pain caused by arthritis, shingles, headaches, fibromyalgia, psoriasis, and diabetic neuropathy.
  • Astaxanthin. This herb fights the pain of rheumatoid arthritis. In a double-blind, randomized study, patients reported an 85% improvement in their pain and a 60% improvement in mobility.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LIVESTREAM REPLAY
"Biopolitics, The Corona World Order, and the Human Connection Movement" [LIVESTREAM REPLAY]
In this livestream, Sayer Ji touches upon the meta issues we are facing today, both as individuals and globally, focusing on Covid-19 as an event horizon for humanity, and the ontological fork in the road we are all now being asked to make a decision about which direction we will take.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Both Robby and I were diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when we were young (he at age 12, myself at age 22), and together we’ve been living with diabetes for over 35 years.
In that time, we’ve experienced the struggle many others like us have faced, the struggle of desperately trying to manage our condition and live happy, fulfilling lives…
While surrounded by incomplete, confusing, and often contradicting information.
We’ve suffered through long years of fear, vulnerability, and hopelessness, where we felt crippled, where we thought it would never be possible to be active, energized, and normal again.
But we’ve also experienced the power that changing our diets has given us, the control it’s returned to our lives.
In today’s article, we’ll take a look at the health benefits of a low-fat, plant-based, whole-food diet, especially for those living with insulin resistance, prediabetes, type 1 diabetes, and type 2 diabetes.
>> Click here to discover the most effective diet for diabetes (and beyond)

We’ll also look at some other commonly recommended diets for people with diabetes, and discuss their comparative effects on your:
  • Blood glucose (blood sugar)
  • Weight loss and body weight
  • Risk factors for heart disease
  • Risk factors for kidney disease
  • Cholesterol levels
This article can change everything for you – we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hello, Jimi!​

We all experience anxiety. It’s your body’s natural (and normal) response to a threat.

A signal that something in your life needs attention.

Self-care is key to managing it, but understanding, identifying and addressing anxiety’s many root causes is paramount.

Anxiety can be related to your daily life experiences, but it can also be triggered by the foods you eat, environmental toxins, many types of medications and/or chronic infections like Lyme disease or candida.

Once you identify the root causes and understand anxiety’s mechanisms you can implement targeted, supportive solutions and get relief.

--->>Find anxiety solutions when you attend this complimentary, online event!

This important health event begins on November 2nd...

mail
Your host, Food Mood Expert and certified nutritionist Trudy Scott, is the author of The Antianxiety Food Solution and educates anxious individuals and practitioners about nutritional solutions for anxiety. This is her 6th Anxiety Summit, featuring all new topics and the latest research related to anxiety and toxins, medications and infections.

Trudy also experienced many of these health challenges herself — lead and mercury toxicity, gluten issues, candida — and is currently dealing with chronic Lyme disease and dietary oxalate issues. She’s here to share her journey and the solutions she’s found along the way.

We hope you’ll join us, be enlightened and find your solutions!

The Anxiety Summit 6 could help you with:
  • Overwhelm, worry & stress
  • PTSD, panic attacks, fears or phobias
  • OCD & obsessive thoughts or behaviors
  • Anxiety caused by exposure to environmental toxins
  • Understanding psychiatric impacts of infections
  • Addressing nutritional deficiencies & making dietary changes
  • Natural alternatives to anti-anxiety medications & antidepressants
  • And so much more!
You can truly get started on better health today!

--->>We’ll see you online at The Anxiety Summit 6 when you register now!
Your host,
Toxic Mold Summit Team

P.S. When you register for The Anxiety Summit 6, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi - when I think of stem cells, I always think of doctors in white coats and test tubes.
Turns out... that's just the tip of the iceberg... and I have my friend Dr. Tami Meraglia to thank for teaching me the reality about stem cells.
Stem cells are actually at the forefront of a a new brach of medicine: regenerative medicine.
Regenerative medicine is all about empowering the body to heal itself.. even with diseases and conditions deemed "incurable" by conventional medicine like IBS and autoimmune conditions.
That means caring about stem cells isn't just for scientists... it's for ANYONE who wants better health.
But if you're like me, you have no idea how or where to get started with stem cells!
Good news for us: Dr. Tami is about to launch her brand-new documentary series "The Stem Cell Secret" - and it’s the most comprehensive series I’ve ever seen that takes on the topic of stem cells and the almost astounding things they can do.
Dr. Tami takes an in-depth look at the way stem cells interact with almost every single system in your body, and how YOU can start to harness the power of your own stem cells and unlock your own internal healing system.
I want you to see for yourself just how powerful and different this documentary series is so click here and watch the explosive trailer for yourself! (and be sure to get signed up for the entire series FREE).
Hope and hugs,
Shivan
P.S. See the trailer here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vertigo & Dizziness Eliminated Without Drugs

mail
If you think your vertigo or occasional dizziness is just an inconvenience…
You’re Dead Wrong!
  • Vertigo is the number one cause of broken bones and head injuries in people over 55.
  • It often leads to deadly head fractures and loss of cognitive function due to internal bleeding and brain injuries.
  • It’s the most frequent complaint doctors receive.
  • And worst of all, it’s a clear indicator that you’re at high risk of stroke; you could experience one any minute now.
The traditional medical system has no solution.
They don’t even know what causes it in most cases
Fortunately, natural researchers have successfully found a solution to all types of vertigo and dizziness.
The cure is a set of simple head exercises.
  • They’re completely natural – require no medications or surgery.
  • They’re easy – almost anyone can benefit from them, no matter what kind of shape you’re in.
  • They only take 3-15 minutes per day – and because the results are permanent, once you’re cured, you don’t have to use them again.
  • They work fast – many people experience immediate relief. Others need a few days or weeks at the most.
…and they work for almost everyone!
Today I’m going to show you where to learn some easy vertigo and dizziness exercises
>> Click here to learn them

Your biggest fan at The Healing Miracle,
Theresa Graham
Lead Relationship Manager
The Healing Miracle

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Health Thought:
“You'll never get bored when you try something new.
There's no limit to what you can do."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Power of Salicinium Part 1: Using Nature to Support Your Healing Journey

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For more than 25 years, Dr. Jimenez has dedicated his life to the study, clinical research and implementation of non-toxic and integrative strategies to treat cancer, chronic infections, and immune disorders.
In this episode, Dr. Jimenez speaks about his 7 Key Principles of Cancer Therapy which include diverse non-toxic therapies used to target cancer and heal the terrain that both causes the disease and feed its growth.
Watch Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Everyone

I want to introduce you all to someone very special - Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez. I was introduced to the work of the late Dr. Gonzalez from one of his patients, Ann Cooper who was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Watch the video about Ann's story, here. In addition to Ann, Dr. Nicholas's former partner, Dr. Linda Isaacs, has been a huge resource for HealingStrong in the area of nutritional therapies.

One of his beloved "miracle" patients, Mary Swander, decided it was important that everyone know his dedication to both his patients and his work. Mary Swander is an award-winning author, playwright and poet. Mary expertly tells his powerful story of perseverance, dedication, triumph and tragedy.

Nick imagined his future as a researcher toiling away in a lab in Memorial Sloan Kettering, working on conventional approaches to the disease. Yet Gonzalez’s life was anything but conventional. At the urging of Linus Pauling, he had already left an accomplished journalism career and entered Cornell Medical School. Gonzalez’s path took another turn when he met the controversial Dr. William Kelley, a dentist who, through an alternative nutritional approach, had arrested his own pancreatic cancer. Kelley had become infamous when he’d tried to help others.

The Maverick M.D. is the story of how Dr. Nick Gonzalez perfected the scientific theory behind Kelley’s work and put the protocol into practice in New York City. Gonzalez drew courage from his Christian faith, from his Mexican-Italian-American family, and from key loved ones, colleagues and mentors. He spent years treating patients with the most serious conditions–from cancer to diabetes to lupus. But he wasn’t satisfied as an outlier in the medical community. He wanted his work put to the test with a clinical trial.

This book portrays a man who fought for the acceptance of a nutritional cancer treatment in the halls of some of the most established U.S. medical institutions.

mail

Swander's bibliography titled, The Maverick M.D.: Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez’s Fight for A New Cancer Treatment goes beyond the scientific story of The Gonzalez Protocol and sheds light on what drove this uniquely talented scientist to devote his life to finding a completely natural, non-toxic cure for cancer.

Why is this important?
The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation is educating a select group of doctors who will offer Dr. Gonzalez’s nutritional enzyme treatment for cancer and other degenerative diseases in their own medical practices. This biography will open the eyes of patients everywhere to the hope and reality of an effective alternative treatment – a new paradigm of medicine.

There will be a limited number of copies published by Dr. Nick's wife herself, Mary Beth Gonzalez, and they will be released on November 23, 2020 - just in time for holiday shopping!

You can click THIS LINK to pre-order the hardcover, or paperback

It is SO important to me to support people like Dr. Gonzalez, due to their dedication to educating and promoting the very backbone of WHY HealingStrong exists. I hope you all will join me in supporting The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation by ordering your copy of The Maverick MD.

Sincerely,

Suzy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
This week's wrap-up looks at the relationship between a particular type of sugar and the brain, the benefits of massage, how to break a habit, the importance of keeping blood pressure in check and educated guesses!
-->> Too Much Sugar In The Brain May Contribute To Alzheimer's, Study Finds - Mind Body Green (September 2020)
A new study published in the Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience showed that this one type of suger may contribute to Alzheimer's.
-->> Study Suggests Just 10 Minutes of Massage or Rest Can Cut Stress Levels (September 2020)
The title of this one says it all! Massage, even in small amounts, can be an effective stress reducer.
-->> Got a bad habit? Here’s how to train your brain to beat it - Fast Company (September 2020)
Have you picked up a bad habit during the pandemic? These tricks can help you break it.
-->> Lowering blood pressure may help prevent dementia - Harvard Health (September 2020)

Even slight elevations of blood pressure are correlated with an increased risk for dementia. Therefore it's incredibly important to keep blood pressure in check!
-->> What Happens in Our Brain When We Make an "Educated Guess"? - Technology Networks (September 2020)

To your health,
-The Science of Prevention Team

P.S. -
We encourage you to share this information with your family and loved ones. They can subscribe here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know that training your BODY can affect your BRAIN health. If you didn't, you do now.

Innately you most likely knew that, but do you know HOW it affects the brain?

Here's a general summary of the 'how':
  • On a larger MACRO level, there are structural changes in brain activity and size which improves brain function.
  • On a smaller MICRO level, there are improvements in neuronal connections, blood vessel formation, neurotransmitters, and growth factors.
  • And on a BEHAVIORAL level, you can see improvement in cognition and mood.

As a society, would you agree that we are not training our body enough to get substantial brain health benefits? (I completely agree with that.)

So it's not surprising that 47 million American's are living with pre-Alzheimer's, and millions more with cognitive impairment or decline, increasing the risk of developing dementia or Alzheimer's Disease (which is expected to triple in size and cost over the next 30 years!).

Even more proof of the power of exercise on brain health:

One study showed that 52 total hours of exercise - of ANY TYPE - leads to improvements in executive function and processing speed in older adults.

Again, that's for any type of exercise...

But, it's also been shown that a MULTI-TYPE exercise program slowed the progression of cognitive decline more than using a single type.
  1. Aerobic-type exercise improves temporal lobe function leading to improved learning, memory
  2. Resistance-type training improves frontal lobe function leading to improved planning and executive function, plus more efficient brain activity
  3. Skill-based activities (like sports, dance, and martial arts) improves cerebellum function leading to improved coordination
And this is just a few of the brain health benefits of exercise!

In addition to diet, sleep and other lifestyle practices that we can upgrade and optimize, now you know how training your body can help make the process even more effective.

Just like your heart, stomach, liver, skin, and every other organ can recover from disease and injury, so can your BRAIN.

Better yet, you can protect and upgrade it so you won't get to the point it needs to 'recover.'

And a huge part of that is with exercise and movement.

- Dr. Ryan

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
6 Surprising Uses of Banana Peels

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3 of the Best Gluten-Free Flours to Use

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cinnamon May Combat Diabetes, Heart Disease

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Although herbalists consider cinnamon a medicinal aid, using it for thousands of years to treat ailments ranging from bad breath to upset stomach, most people consider it primarily a flavor enhancer.

But research has scientists taking another look, as recent studies appear to find cinnamon may have myriad benefits — boosting weight loss, and combating diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and Alzheimer’s disease.

Special: The Healing Powers of Honey: Secrets Revealed for Your Heart, Brain, Weight and More

Researchers at Ohio Northern University found in a recent clinical trial that diabetics given a cinnamon supplement had, after 12 weeks, lower blood glucose levels than those who took a placebo.

In fact, the reduction was equal to taking the prescription diabetes drug metformin.

This glucose-lowering effect may be due to compounds found in cinnamon known as phenols. They bind to a protein called sirtuin-1 (also known as SIRT-1), which aids in the metabolism of glucose, the researchers believe.

The results also lasted after the participants stopped taking the supplement, indicating changes might be occurring at the genetic level.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do people get much value from this thread?
I sure hope so, I do a lot of work to put it on. It's stuff like I have posted here that has given me twice the amount of life that I had left and still goin, the so called medical profession almost killed me and they have killed my brother. So if people USE the info here they will get more value than listening to Big Pharme, or Big Food.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VAX PANIC: US plans to ship first approved coronavirus vaccine a day after FDA gives the green light

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
6 Medicinal herbs that double as potent painkillers

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VACCINE SLAUGHTER: An estimated 500,000 sharks will have to be killed and harvested to create a coronavirus vaccine

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coronavirus vaccine trial subjects report extreme exhaustion, shortness of breath, day-long headaches and shaking so violently that one of them cracked a tooth

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Fruit Smoothie

Ingredients
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • 3/4 cup blueberries
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
  • 2 cups spinach
  • water to desired consistency
  • 1 tbsp ground flax seed

Directions
  • Blend all ingrediesnts on smoothie setting in Blendtec blender
  • Serve immediately and enjoy!

Prep time: 10 min
Serves: 2
Enjoy!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OVER $1 BILLION IN FLU SHOT INJURIES

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BOMBSHELL: Former Pfizer executive says covid-19 “pandemic is over,” so-called “second wave” based on fraudulent testing

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gilead, Big Pharma and the WHO: An unholy trifecta of corruption and bioterrorism

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The mortality rate for covid-19 is falling rapidly, and here’s how we can continue to improve it

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Get Ryan Sternagel’s eGuide, The 16 BEST Anti-Cancer Nuts & Seeds, and learn how you can snack your way to good health by eating nuts and seeds that are full of cancer-fighting nutrients!

It’s estimated that around 40% of all cancers can be prevented by diet and lifestyle modifications alone.

—>>Download your complimentary eGuide, The 16 BEST Anti-Cancer Nuts & Seeds!

Many studies suggest that nut consumption is associated with reduced cancer mortality. Nuts contain bioactive compounds that impact the cellular processes involved in tumor development and progression. They are packed with vitamins and minerals, fatty acids and fiber, and loaded with phytochemicals with proven anti-cancer properties.

The top "super" nuts, seeds & kernels include:
  • Walnuts
  • Peanuts
  • Almonds
  • Apricot Kernels
  • Flax Seed
  • Black Cumin

Learn which nuts and seeds can help reduce your cancer risk and find pro-tips for adding them into your daily diet with this eGuide.

—>>Gain immediate access to The 16 BEST Anti-Cancer Nuts & Seeds eGuide now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Anti-Cancer Revolution 2 on October 19-25, 2020 — where more than 30 experts will teach you what it takes to create an anti-cancer mindset and help you sift through the many approaches to treatment and testing, manage treatment side effects, avoid all cancer-causing toxicants, become your best advocate and so much more!

Jonathan Otto

P.S. Don’t miss out on Ryan’s helpful eGuide, The 16 BEST Anti-Cancer Nuts & Seeds when you unlock it now!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have something super fun for you today, Jimi!
If you have a sweet tooth like me (yes, I actually love desserts!), but you also don’t want to eat any energy-depleting junk or addicting sugar…
Then you’re going to LOVE this…
It’s a great little dessert recipe book from my friend Jonathan Otto, and it gives you 22 easy-to-make, guilt-free desserts that are both DELICIOUS and NUTRITIOUS.
It’s yours to download for free and includes healthy, inexpensive ingredients that are easy to source. (You probably already have a lot of this stuff in your cupboard.) :)
Get your recipe book HERE
Enjoy!
–Ari
P.S. My personal favorites are on page 19 (the mango version) and page 9 (cashews and dates are so tasty, right?!)
And be sure to check out the last pages of the ebook, where Jonathan explains the actual health benefits of the ingredients.
It’s an excellent little reference that explains why they should become staples in your regular diet!
Get the 22 tasty dessert recipes

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G'day, Jimi!

Unlock these interview transcripts from Michelle Sands’ Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass and gain insight from Dr. Michelle Sands, Meredith Shirk, Jane Hogan, Dr. Eno Nsima-Obot and Katie Kimball.

Over the course of recording the interviews for The Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass, Dr. Michelle Sands uncovered a number of incredible health tips and tactics from more than 40 experts who are on the front lines of improved health and happiness.

--->>Download these complimentary transcripts about natural medicine!

A few quotes from the transcripts include::

Michelle Sands, ND
"I'm against simply suppressing symptoms without having a plan towards identifying the root cause and putting a plan in place to help the body heal. This is the gap that needs to be filled. This is the true problem with healthcare today. People are not getting better. They're just suppressing symptoms. Symptoms should not be looked at as nuisances that need to be controlled with pills. They need to be understood for what they are. They're our body's way of telling us that something is wrong. It's a sign of dysfunction or disease."

Meredith Shirk
"My workout is called the One & Done Workout. Sprint interval training really is about having this 20 seconds of focused effort, then doing an active recovery, and then 20 seconds of focused effort, active recovery, 20 seconds of focused effort. So really, your entire workout is about seven minutes long. But you’re really only working out hard for about a minute."

Jane Hogan
"Heart rate variability is the variation between successive heartbeats. It's really better health when you've got a lot of variation. And you can only get that when you really extend and lengthen out the breath. So when we have high heart rate variability, we have better health overall. Our self-regulation is better, which means we're probably going to make better choices in how we behave, our habits and all those kinds of things. And it's so beautifully relaxing, too."

Eno Nsima-Obot, MD
"If you're seeing your fasting blood sugars in the 90s, that is a warning sign. So even though the lab and your doctor may call you and say those tests are normal, I would say if they're between 90 and 99, even though they're in the normal range, that may be an indication of insulin resistance. Also, you want to take a look at what your blood sugars have been running in the prior year. So the fasting blood sugar is very important and helps you really detect whether there's anything to be concerned about."

Katie Kimball, CSME
"The reason to eat fermented foods like sauerkraut, kimchi and pickles is the probiotics. Probiotics are hip and cool and everywhere, inexpensive in many pill forms. But the original form of probiotic was just fermenting actual foods like sourdough and stuff like that. Fermenting foods gives you part of your probiotic dose for the day because there's so many different kinds of healthy bacteria. It also increases some of the nutrients in the vegetables."

--->>Gain immediate access to these important health transcripts!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass taking place on October 12-18, 2020 where more than 40 experts will teach you about effective, proactive practices to implement into your daily life to set the foundation for a lifetime of optimal health and happiness!

To your health,
The Fast Way Team

P.S. Don’t miss these interview transcripts from Dr. Michelle Sands’ Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass. Unlock them today!
mail
We are THE voice for all you need to know about Intermittent Fasting, Juice Fasting, Water Fasting and all other natural health lifestyle tips that go along with it.

Have an amazing (and healthy) day! No excuses!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,
Once you taste this Creamy Lemon SuperFood Guacamole, you’ll want to enjoy it every week to help heal your body while burning fat.
And today, Dr. Jockers will show you exactly how to make it in this free video demonstration…
Access the Free Recipe Video Here
Your biggest fan at The Healing Miracle,
Theresa Graham
Lead Relationship Manager
The Healing Miracle
P.S. This recipe is part of the diet Dr. Jockers invented to save his own life. It heals the body while burning fat. Amazing!

VU Sponsors