Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: Fewer People Having Second Heart Attack Within One Year

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Do you know which foods have been shown to reduce your risk of cancer?
For example, one study showed that walnuts could decrease the growth rate of breast cancer cells by 80%...
While eating carrots might lower the odds of developing stomach cancer by up to 28%!
In his brand new e-book, investigative health researcher, Jonathan Otto, explains what the research says about the top 21 delicious foods that have been shown to help fight cancer — and how you can put them to use in your life.
Download 21 Natural Medicine Protocols for Cancer here
Yours for preventing cancer with healing foods,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Along with the e-book, you’ll also get complimentary access to a free screening of the 9-part docuseries, Natural Medicine Secrets. This potent film series uncovers the natural remedies and dietary choices that have been shown to help prevent — and recover from — chronic disease using natural compounds. Click here to get the e-book and to grab your free seat for the series, now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there!
mail

While we all have soil, air, water, & sun, the combination of those elements is special to our location.

So how is it that I can help gardeners from six different continents and 157 countries grow vegetables and herbs?

This is going to be a bit controversial:

Here’s what I DON’T ask people - I DON’T ask what growing zone they live in.

Because growing zones don’t tell you the whole story. In fact, they only tell you ONE small detail about your garden.

So instead of that… what other questions can we ask to learn about your unique conditions?

Because when you know more about your unique conditions, you can grow more food.

That’s what this video is all about...

[NEW video] Growing Zones: 5 Factors zones can't predict

And what’s so cool is that you can actually alter your garden climate (create micro-climates) to get more fresh food from your gardening efforts! ???

Explore ways you can maximize your harvest…

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
If you suffer from indigestion, digestive issues, leaky gut or bloating, there are natural solutions.
Investigative journalist Jonathan Otto and his team of medical researchers have put together a fantastic FREE resource and it’s only available for a limited time.
⇒ Download Top 23 Natural Medicines to Repair Leaky Gut: Banish Bloating, Indigestion & Autoimmunity NOW
Breakthrough research shows many promising natural answers for anyone struggling with digestive issues:
One medicinal plant has been found to greatly improve gut ulcers in just 14 days…While it stimulated the regeneration of gut tissue.
The root of this plant has been proven to help with diarrhea, constipation, gastritis and heartburn. So….
If you suffer from indigestion, digestive issues, leaky gut or bloating, you must try adding this root to your health arsenal.
Read the FREE eBook now to find 22 other natural remedies that provide a real solution to digestive challenges.
It is an incredible offer.
To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi is your weight gain and exhaustion caused by an underactive thyroid? Sometimes it can be hard to tell.

Today, I’d like to share with you 5 signs that your thyroid is impacting your health.

1. Unexplainable weight gain

You put on weight easily, and struggle to lose it - no matter how much exercise you do how clean you try to eat.

2. Extreme fatigue

Every day you wake up tired and go to sleep tired. You sometimes can’t even get out of bed… and in the afternoon, you can barely function.

3. Brain fog

Focusing on tasks is a real chore - much more so than in the past. It takes a lot out of you just to think about certain things, and concentrating is much harder than it should be.

4. Digestive problems

You’re often bloated, constipated, and have chronic gas. Digestive discomfort is so common for you that you think, "oh this must just be what everyone feels." I’m here to tell you - it’s not.

5. Emotional distress

You have mood swings and struggle with bouts of anxiety and depression. Sometimes it seems hopeless that there’s no way out of it.

If you struggle with 1 or more of these symptoms, it may be because of an underactive thyroid.

You see, your thyroid secretes hormones that control your metabolism.

And as you age, your thyroid can be damaged from both stress and toxins from the standard American diet. So it stops secreting key metabolic hormones, which affects nearly every area of your health.

The most shocking part?

Experts estimate that more than 40% of the US population have symptoms of low thyroid function…

The older you get, the more likely you are to suffer from a thyroid disorder…

And women are 500% - 800% more likely than men to have a thyroid disorder.

That’s why today, I’m sharing a simple guide that will help you treat your thyroid from home naturally.

It’s easy, cheap, and the key elements have nothing to do with taking more conventional medications.

>>> Click here to check it out to start treating your thyroid from home today naturally

Be Blessed!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OBEY OR ELSE: New England Journal of Medicine says people refusing MANDATORY coronavirus vaccines should be severely punished, locked in their homes and fired from their jobs

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Veteran care facility heads face criminal charges for negligence that resulted in covid-19 deaths

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Retailers are now stockpiling products in case a new coronavirus surge cases causes more “panic buying”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
RIGGED: Covid-19 testing kits were distributed years before pandemic was declared

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The greatest health debate
of the 21st century?

We’re about to witness the greatest health debate of the 21st century, and you’re definitely going to want to have a front row seat for this...

Some say they’re “safe and effective” and some say they’re “dangerous.”

Of course, I’m talking about vaccines.

No matter where you fall on the spectrum, whether you vaccinate or you don’t, the reality is that the vaccine debate has become THE hot-button issue of our time, especially in light of the coronavirus pandemic and the “race for the vaccine” that is happening now amongst Big Pharma giants.

Filmmakers and health freedom advocates Ty and Charlene Bollinger have jumped headfirst into the choppy waters of the vaccine debate to investigate this topic and share what parents need to know to make the right decision for their kids.

Their team has gone all out -- they’ve created the biggest, most comprehensive series ever created on the topic of vaccines.

And you need to see it. Period.

There’s NEW information here that you, your neighbors, and everybody in your community needs to know about.

Click here and get the full details about this explosive 10 episode docu-series and how you can watch the whole thing for FREE starting October 13th.

Here’s to discovering the truth about vaccines...
To Your Good Health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Harvard Study Reveals How to Live 10 Years Longer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi !

You probably think about your hair on a daily basis - fretting over a bad hair day or enjoying a nice blowout - or maybe, depending on where you live, you're wondering if you'll ever be able to go back to your salon for a decent cut...

However, beyond style and color, you might be missing clues that your hair is revealing about your health.

Research shows that changes in your hair's look, texture or thickness can be signs of underlying health conditions.

Here are some of the most common:

• Graying hair can be a sign of stress overload
  • Thinning hair can point to a thyroid problem
  • Brittle hair can mean an adrenal imbalance
  • Hair Loss can indicate a protein deficiency

But, did you know that your hair can actually tell you far more than you realized about your health?

If you find yourself currently battling with your weight, energy, brain fog, mood, hormones, skin,
or ANY other health problem - this article will help you understand how your hair can hold the key to what is really happening in your body...

I was amazed when I first looked at what my hair was telling me, and now I use hair as a tool to help our practice members better understand their health. I think you will find it extremely valuable too!

Virtual Hugs,

Dr. Michelle

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TWO of my favorite talks air today and tomorrow!

First, you can learn how to train your brain to stop your body from attacking itself inside Dr. Keesha Ewers' new online summit called The Autoimmune Brain.

During my talk today, "The Clark Kent Story: Taking Your Brain From Sick To Superhero," you'll learn:
  • Why PROACTIVE brain care is essential in autoimmune health
  • The “6-Pack of Brain Health”
  • The FOUNDATION to maintaining superhuman brain health
  • How you can REVERSE cognitive decline and PREVENT Alzheimer's!
>> Register to watch or listen HERE

Dr. Keesha reversed her own autoimmune disease. Now, she's committed to helping others do the same.

That’s why she's bringing us to you, helping you understand the autoimmune-brain connection, and sharing how to heal and upgrade your brain.

And of course it's free to attend.

>> Head HERE for the "The Autoimmune Brain" (**NO CHARGE**)

And hear how you can take your brain from sick to superhero!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you ever gotten overwhelmed studying herbalism, Jimi?
mail

Or maybe you’re just beginning your journey and you’re not quite sure how to start?

With SO MUCH information out there… Ayurveda, Western herbalism, folk traditions, TCM and not to mention everything modern science is discovering, it can be easy to get a little lost.

Have you ever wondered if there’s some way of putting it all together into a cohesive system, but didn’t know where to start?

Well if you’ve ever been lost in the woods, you know one of the easiest ways to get your bearings is to look at a map.

And that’s exactly what my friend Sajah is giving you in the 3rd lesson of the Herbal Alchemy Training Sessions, where you’ll get the Alchemical Herbalism Blueprint today.

Discover the connections between humans and the elements, the planets, and the grand cosmology of nature that's at the core of Alchemy.

This is so powerful!

It really speaks to my soul.

I wish I had discovered Sajah’s map sooner… it would have saved me so much time!

Click here to get your Alchemical Herbalism Blueprint now

Enjoy the workshop!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you or a loved one are facing a cancer diagnosis (or are just wanting to know how to PREVENT cancer), it can be incredibly overwhelming. Life feels like it is turned upside down and thinking "outside the box" about treatment can be very difficult.

That's why I want to share some great tools for learning more about integrative cancer treatment with you.

—>>Download your complimentary transcripts about integrative cancer care

These full-length interview transcripts are full of health wisdom.

A few quotes include:

Jim P. Roach, MD, ABOIM, ABIHM
“I did conventional medicine for 20 years, writing more and more prescriptions to get people better. And then the last 20 years, I’ve done just the opposite. I’ve been working hard to pull patients off medicines as fast as I can. And the outcomes are much better, and I’m achieving outcomes I never conceived possible using these approaches.”

Neil McKinney, BSc, ND
“What made me write my first book in 2003 was the discovery that curcumin, while useful for cancer, was much more valuable if you combined it with grape seed extract, and even more so if you combined those two with green tea extract. So that combination — green tea, curcumin, grape — that was my first discovery of something really useful for people with cancer.”

Sharon Gurm, ND, FABNO
“In conventional oncology, there aren’t any treatments that are spoken about that can treat cancer stem cells. And yet we all recognize that this is important, and we need to develop therapies and integrate therapies that can treat the cancer stem cells. And in naturopathic oncology, I think that’s the only place where we’re going to find those answers, at least right now. There’s no drug that we know of that’s going to treat cancer stem cells.”

Ryan Sternagel
“If we’re talking about cancer here, as long as you’re still breathing, there’s still stuff you haven’t tried. There’s still a combination of things that have not been implemented that could be the combination. That was always really comforting for us just to know that if the scan didn’t go the right way, the way that we wanted, that there was this whole other world of stuff that we hadn’t even gotten to yet.”

—>>Gain immediate access to these important health transcripts

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Anti-Cancer Revolution 2 on October 19-25, 2020 — where more than 30 experts will teach you what it takes to create an anti-cancer mindset. This will help you sift through the many approaches to treatment and testing, manage treatment side effects, avoid all cancer-causing toxicants, become your best advocate and so much more.

Hope and Hugs,

Shivan

P.S. Don’t miss these interview transcripts from Ryan Sternagel’s The Anti-Cancer Revolution 2. Unlock them today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Just want to make sure you've marked your calendars...

Jonathan Otto's 9-part docuseries on Natural Medicine Secrets starts TONIGHT!

This is a comprehensive look at the world of healing plants and herbs that is sure to give you a piece of vital information you didn't know before. This FREE series includes healing wisdom and remarkable data that everyone should really know - though it's nothing your doctor is likely to tell you!

Reserve your seat for FREE here

Jonathan interviewed over 55 of the world's leading natural medicine experts to create an extraordinary, in-depth journey into the primal healing power of medicinal plants and herbs... many of which probably already reside right in your kitchen!

All of this amazing knowledge is verified by science.

There are plants, herbs, spices, and vegetables that can help reverse chronic disease, prevent dementia, alleviate anxiety and depression... and so much more!

This phenomenally eye-opening series could potentially save your or a loved one's life.

https://www.thesacredscience.com/natural-medicine-secrets

Stay curious,
Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Beet Juice Aids Heart Failure Patients

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Taking beetroot juice supplements may increase the capacity to exercise in patients with heart failure, according to a study from Indiana University.

Exercise capacity is a key factor linked to the quality of life and even survival in these patients.

Special: Avoid Top Hospital Screwups With This Critical Handbook

The study examined the impact of dietary nitrate in the form of beetroot juice supplements in patients with reduced ejection fraction, which is also called diastolic heart failure.

In this condition, the heart muscle contracts normally, but ventricles do not relax properly and allow themselves to be filled with blood.

About 5.7 million Americans have heart failure. The ejection fraction factor of the heart is reduced in about half of them. Patients suffer from labored breathing, have diminished peak oxygen uptake, and they use more energy when exercising than normal.

In the study, researchers found that the beetroot supplement caused significant increases in exercise duration, peak power, and peak oxygen uptake while exercising. The study also found the supplement caused no side effects.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Did you know that type 1 and type 2 diabetes are two of the fastest-growing chronic conditions on the planet?
What about the fact that prediabetes affects 88 million people in the US, and more than 84% of them don’t even know it?
These numbers are staggering, and they continue to grow every year.
The differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes are subtle, and it’s becoming increasingly difficult for many people to know what type of diabetes they are living with.
In today’s article, we’ll explore the differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes in detail so that you can answer a simple question:
Do you trust your diagnosis?
>> Click here to discover whether your diagnosis is correct
Trust us when we say that the ins-and-outs of type 1 and type 2 diabetes can be confusing, so if you have any doubt, this article is for you!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,
If you feel like a faceless number in your doctor’s office…
Or if your medicine cabinet holds so many prescriptions it could be mistaken for a mini-pharmacy…
You NEED to register for my friend Jonathan Otto’s newest docuseries, Natural Medicine Secrets, now.
Why?
Because it starts TODAY and you really need to see this life-changing information.
Jonathan’s groundbreaking 9 episode docuseries features 57 renowned natural medicine doctors and health experts who share the scientifically-PROVEN ways natural medicines and remedies can support and often REVERSE chronic, debilitating conditions such as:
Heart disease… Diabetes… Autoimmune disease… Anxiety… Alzheimer's.... and more!
You may be one of the many people who already know the truth about natural health solutions, but don’t really know HOW to use them to your best advantage.
After all, there’s so much conflicting information out there about what’s good for you… and what’s not. It can be massively confusing, but it doesn’t have to be.
Jonathan believes with all his heart that you should know about ALL of your options when it comes to your health, so you can make the right choices for you… starting now.
Join us for the world premiere screening of Episode 1 of Natural Medicine Secrets that airs live TONIGHT.
> > CLICK HERE for your free pass to watch.
We hope this serves you well!
Your biggest fan at The Healing Miracle,
Theresa Graham
Lead Relationship Manager
The Healing Miracle
P.S. Your body is an amazing machine that only works properly when ALL the parts are healthy…
Let 57 world-leading natural medicine doctors and health experts guide and empower you to take back your health using the medicines and remedies nature gave us.
> >CLICK HERE now to watch Episode 1 TONIGHT!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is worth reading, eyeopener.

How the Vaccine Schedule in the U.S. Has Evolved Since the 1950s

Being born in '51 I seen this all happen first hand, all for greed :mad:

Did you know that from 1986 to 2011, vaccine manufacturers could not be sued for vaccine damage, unless it was proven they could have made a safer vaccine? And since a landmark 2011 split decision (Bruesewitz v. Wyeth),when the US Supreme Court ruled that vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe,” vaccine manufacturers are 100% exempt from lawsuits, even if there is evidence that they could have made a safer vaccine!

No matter what your position on vaccines might be, you must admit that something is just plain WRONG with the fact that vaccine manufacturers are immune from any sort of liability from vaccine damage. It just doesn’t pass the “smell test” does it?

We will take a comprehensive look at vaccines, the “pros” and the “cons,” in our groundbreaking 10 episode docu-series “The Truth About Vaccines 2020” which begins on October 13th.

Even if you don’t have school aged children, this topic is of vital importance to you. More and more vaccines are added each year, and the CDC hasn’t been shy about their goal to “catch up” adults who have “fallen behind” on their vaccines … by FORCE if necessary!

You owe it to yourself and your family to learn the truth about vaccines.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi

We’re about to witness the greatest health debate of the 21st century, and you’re definitely going to want to have a front row seat for this...
Some say they’re “safe and effective” and some say they’re “dangerous.”
Of course, we're talking about vaccines.
No matter where you fall on the spectrum, whether you vaccinate or you don’t, the reality is that the vaccine debate has become THE hot-button issue of our time, especially in light of the coronavirus pandemic and the “race for the vaccine” that is happening now amongst Big Pharma giants.
Filmmakers and health freedom advocates Ty and Charlene Bollinger have jumped headfirst into the choppy waters of the vaccine debate to investigate this topic and share what parents need to know to make the right decision for their kids. All in their docuseries, The Truth About Vaccines 2020.

Their team has created the most comprehensive series ever created on the topic of vaccines.
There’s NEW information here that you, your neighbors, and everybody in your community needs to know about.
Get the full details about The Truth About Vaccines 2020 in this explosive 10 episode docu-series and how you can watch the whole thing for FREE starting October 13th.
Here’s to discovering the truth about vaccines...

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team
P.S. We can all agree that we just want our children to be safe, and that we don’t want to take chances with their health. Vaccine safety is a topic every parent needs to be informed and educated about -- pros and cons -- in order to make the best possible decision for your family.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reclaim Your Time, Reclaim Your Life
Learn how to reduce overwhelm and be purposeful with your time.

Sign up here to join The Art of Stopping Time with Dr. Pedram Shojai for free from October 19 to 23.​
Jim,

If you run out of money, you can make more.
If you need more energy, you can rest, eat, and recharge.
But you can’t make more time. (Think about it.)

Time is our most precious resource – and yet many of us live at the mercy of our busy lives and packed calendars.

“There’s not enough time to do what I have to do, let alone what I want to do.”

Raise your hand if you’ve ever said or thought this sentence.
Congratulations, you’re human—and you’ve been misled.
THE TRUTH:
There is plenty of time
when you know how to use it
with power and purpose.
In our new 10-day course, The Art of Stopping Time with Dr. Pedram Shojai (FREE to take Oct 19-23), you will learn how to reclaim your time and be more productive through effective habits and mindfulness practices.

The result: You’ll live with less stress and overwhelm while being able to do the things you really want to do (and all those things you have to do, too).

This course is for you, if …
  • You struggle with time management at home and/or work
  • You feel there isn’t enough time to do the things you want to do (versus what you have to do)
  • You keep catching yourself saying, “I don’t have enough time.”
  • You want help with work-life balance
  • You feel stressed by your to-do list
  • You want to wave a magic wand and give yourself more time each day
The 3 main things you’ll learn in this course are ...
  • How to stop leaking time and better allocate it throughout each day to feel more productive and fulfilled
  • How to change your day-to-day “operating system” in order to have a better relationship with time
  • How to expand the time you have each day through mindfulness techniques
If you really knew how much time you let leak away every day, you’d make some adjustments, immediately. This course is your opportunity to learn how to wield time in a way that gives you agency in your life, each and every day.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Support your body’s ability to heal naturally!
A balanced nervous system supports healthy brain function, mood and emotional stability, as well as boosts physical health through supporting healthy digestion, immune function, and detoxification.
Your parasympathetic nervous system activates your ability to relax and heal, routing blood flow to your organs of digestion and detoxification, slowing your heart rate, normalizing your breathing and calming anxiety and depression.
—>> Learn to balance and support your nervous system when you attend this complimentary, online event!
This event takes place November 9-15, 2020!
I will also be joining this event with you to share my talk, "Fastest Ways to Relax Your Nervous System". You don't want to miss it (especially in these stressful times)!
Join the Parasympathetic Summit

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Greetings!

As the days get shorter and the weather turns cooler, you might notice that your skin needs some extra TLC. Autumn climates and increased time spent indoors can have an uncomfortable drying effect on our skin.

Fortunately, plants can help us restore moisture ... and you might already have these herbs in your home apothecary or in the tea aisle at your local grocery store!

As herbalist Militza Maury shares, many herbs that are found in cold and flu tea blends are also good for the skin.

Turning them into a moisturizing face mask is super easy...

Learn which herbs you can use and how to make a Moisturizing Herbal Face Mask here.

Warmly,

Emily Han
LearningHerbs

PS...

You might know Militza from her natural skincare website, Little Green Dot. This recipe comes from her new book, Natural Homemade Skin Care.

You can go here for the herbal face mask recipe and a link to Militza's book.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
I remember getting the call from my best friend where she told me she was diagnosed with PCOS. At 25 years old, this diagnosis left her angry, confused, scared... and all for good reason.
Doctors tell you that you're unlikely to get pregnant, destined to deal with terrible acne with changes to hair and skin, plus you're at a higher risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes down the road.
But PCOS doesn't have to be a life sentence.
The thing conventional medicine is missing is this: you need to get down to the root of WHY you're not ovulating and WHY PCOS has developed in your body.
When you discover that, you unlock a path to true healing, naturally.
Tune in to today's episode to hear four root causes of PCOS and how you can effectively and naturally heal your body.
Essentially You Bonus Episode: The Four Types of PCOS and How to Heal PCOS Naturally
==> LISTEN NOW <==

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Diabetes Takes Toll on Your Wallet

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

When we think of diabetes, what comes to mind is diet, insulin injections, obesity, and even heart disease.

But diabetes doesn’t just affect a person’s health; it can be incredibly expensive. And for some of the estimated 34 million people in the United States who are diabetic, the high costs that come with the disease can be detrimental.

Special: Is Anxiety Disrupting Your Life? Discover How to Stop It!

According to the American Diabetes Association, the average medical expenditure for a person with diabetes is $16,750 per year, of which about $9,600 is attributed to the disease.

This means that medical costs for people with diabetes are nearly two times greater than for people without.

The most recent estimated total economic cost of diagnosed diabetes is $327 billion, a 26% increase from the previous figure five years earlier of $245 billion.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi

If you were as shocked as I was to learn that there are toxic chemicals in the “shots” they’re giving kids to keep them “healthy…”

Then you’ll probably be wanting to find as many ways as possible to keep your family free of toxins, chemicals, and harmful compounds hiding in everyday items.

When I started digging, I discovered that a whole lot of questionable (and even outright criminal) practices go on where manufacturing is concerned…

And it can have a seriously negative effect on your health and that of your family.

When I made this shocking discovery, I knew that you would want to hear about it as well.

Here’s the thing…

I go out of my way to cook healthy, quality meals for my family…

That means organic, free-range eggs, nitrate-free bacon, and non-GMO orange juice for breakfast.

So I know you can imagine how upset I was when I discovered that all the effort I’ve been putting into keeping our food chemical-free was for nothing…

Because I was flipping our eggs on a surface that was laden with toxic, health-wrecking chemicals!

Could your frying pan be slowly poisoning your family?

New research suggests that as many as 70% of all Americans may be unknowingly using a frying pan laced with a WWII military-grade chemical…

and over 266 scientists and counting are sounding the alarm that this stuff needs to be banned.

Has it been?

No.

Because big chemical companies’ profits come first.

This nasty chemical may be lurking in the cookware of up to 70% of all American’s kitchen cupboards.

And it has been shown to be linked to:

⚠️ Birth Defects
⚠️ Hyperthyroidism
⚠️ Autoimmune Diseases
⚠️ Testicular & Kidney Cancer
⚠️ & Even Obesity

To see if your family is at risk read more here.

We’ll even show you a quick 3-minute test you can do to see if your cookware is safe.

Again, read more here.

You won’t regret it.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Do you feel like living with diabetes has taken over your thought process and emotions?
If you feel that way now, don’t worry, you’re human.
The truth is that I used to feel that way.
When I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2002, I felt like living with a “chronic disease” completely took over my life, and began to dominate everything I did.
I felt like diabetes forced me to...
  • Spend extra time at home
  • Live in a higher state of stress
  • Become obsessed with the numbers on my glucometer
  • Limit my activity level (because of low energy)
I also felt like it took extra effort to avoid tempting foods.
And a gargantuan effort to figure out what to buy at the grocery store.
So here’s my question to you: do you feel like your current routine:
  • Is causing you to gain weight?
  • Isn’t structured in a way to help you succeed?
  • Giving you a feeling that your health is slipping away?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place.​

Even though these are challenging times, it doesn’t mean that you have to:
  1. Throw out the progress you’ve made
  2. Put off getting started
  3. Give up on improving your health

Your health matters (especially in the time of COVID-19).
The quality of your life matters.
Sign up for this one-time-only limited seating webinar, and let’s find your confidence and motivation.
You can turn this around – we’re here to help.
>> Click here to register for this one-time-only FREE training

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Four Pillars of Breaking a Fast

The average feeding window for a Westerner is…

Well, it’s more like a door than a window.

One famous study tracked our eating habits by having participants log everything they ate all day. It concluded that most Westerners in the study ate in 10 separate eating instances per day. That could be meals, a handful of chips, snacking on dinner while you’re making it, grabbing an apple on your way out the door, etc.

We used to be told it was healthier to eat six small meals a day than three larger ones – and to a certain extent, that can be helpful. It’s always a good thing to decrease the workload of your digestive tract by munching on smaller meals.

But now, we’re starting to understand how detrimental constant eating can be. Intermittent fasters and multi-day fasters alike reap the benefits of shortening their feeding window, spacing out their time between meals, and really giving their bodies a chance to regenerate and spend energy elsewhere.

Maybe you don’t consider yourself a person who fasts. But unless you eat in your sleep, everyone is a person who fasts.
It's just that the more deliberate your fasting, the more careful you should be about reintroducing foods when you do begin to eat again.

For example, the autophagy process initiates after about 18 hours of fasting. If you’re fasting for one day or more, only consuming water or tea, your body is using that time to work hard at cleaning out damaged cells, stimulating new stem cells, increasing mitochondrial production, and repairing tissues.​
By the end of a fast, you might feel like your stomach has shrunk and you’ll have to nibble your way back to normalcy. But you may also feel famished and dying to overdo it since you’ve been in a calorie-deficit for a day or so.

As long as you stick to these four pillars of breaking a fast, you should shift back into a fed state pretty seamlessly. As always, if you’re concerned about your body and your health in terms of fasting and feeding, talk to your doctor to make sure they’re on board with your plans.

Nutrient-Dense Foods

Nutrient density refers to how powerful a nutritious punch any food offers when compared to its weight or calories.

For example, a raisin and a grape may have the same molecular make-up, but grapes are more nutrient-dense.

That means that although you’re consuming essentially the same calories, you won’t feel full from the same number of raisins and grapes.

Forty grapes will fill you up much more than forty raisins. You can totally still eat raisins – in fact, raisins are used to break fasts in Saudi Arabia. But if you want to feel full off of less, grapes are your best bet.

When you’re coming off of a fast, try to focus on hydrating foods and nutrient-dense foods to get your stomach used to being full again, but with less heavy food. Fruits, veggies, lean meats, whole grains – all pretty nutrient dense, but start with fruits and veggies.​

Broth or Soup

Broth has plenty of nutritional benefits, but doesn’t require huge energy output from your digestive system.

Bone broth is preferred, because it’s full of collagen and other nutrients that help to reinforce the mucosal lining of your intestines, but any broth is fine!

It’s gentle while still providing you with calories and nutrients.
Or, you can drink soup, with protein and carbs that are easy for the body to break down because they’ve been soft-cooked already.

Fermented Foods

Eating fermented foods like yogurt, kefir, kombucha, or sauerkraut help introduce helpful bacteria, and food for your gut’s helpful bacteria, back into the body after a few days with no bacterial contact.

Plus, you tend to eat them in smaller quantities, which is ideal when you’re returning to a fed state from having been in a fasting state.

Fermented foods will also help rejuvenate the population of enzymes that the gut lost while you were fasting.

Smoothies

Smoothies are an easy opportunity to not only break down the food you want to eat into easily digestible micronutrients, but also to pack different foods into one gentle drink.

Because you don’t want to get too complex right after a fast, so as not to overwhelm your digestive system, you can keep your smoothie simple – even combining elements of the other four pillars!

Yogurt, strawberries, and grapes, for example – nutrient dense and fermented.

It’s important to give as much thought to how you’re breaking your fast as you did to maintain it.

Keep meals small – preferably your first few should be under 500 calories.

Eat and chew slowly and with intention.

Try to keep in mind all of the cleansing and rebuilding work you’ve done over the last few days, and make sure that what you’re eating aligns with the body you want to build.

And most importantly, stay hydrated!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8 “Health Drinks” That Wreck Your Teeth

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Breath Exercise to Activate the "Rest and Digest" Part of Your Nervous System

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years