Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Side Effects of Virtual Reality Exercise

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

The term “exergaming” refers to technology-driven activities, such as video game play, that require participants to be physically active in order to play the game. It can distract you from the discomforts of exercise and motivate you to repeat the workout day after day.

For example, there are programs for strength-building and aerobics that get you into a jump-rope challenge, a spacey dance routine, sword-fighting, fitness boxing, and cycling.

They’re entertaining and highly motivating — and potentially nauseating.

Special: U.S. Surgeon: This Simple Trick Almost Immediately Empties Your Bowels Every Morning

Virtual reality (VR) sickness is a real phenomenon that can make you feel lousy after even a brief encounter with the fantasy world within your head-mounted VR device. It's a form of motion sickness that can trigger a headaches, nausea, vomiting, and disorientation.

A study published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research reveals that exergames like the wildly popular "Beat Saber" leave many people feeling slightly queasy and unsteady even 40 minutes after removing their VR device. And 14% of the study's participants who exergamed for 50 minutes still felt extremely ill at that point.

(FYI: "Beat Saber" puts you in a fantastic neon environment where you slice up blocks in sync with musical rhythms using two sabers of contrasting colors.)

There's not much you can do to dodge VR sickness until game designers create environments that aren't so disorienting. So allow yourself time to recover before going on about your day.

Or here's an idea: Tune in to an exercise class on your computer or TV, or head outdoors for a 10,000-step walk. You’ll suffer no side effects except improved muscle tone and energy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi, Alzheimer’s disease has grown to epidemic proportions…

So much so that 1 out of every 3 seniors dies with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

And if a family member has been struck with this tragic disease, you’ve got the added burden of having to wonder:

Are you destined to get Alzheimer's or dementia if you have Alzheimer's in your family, or if you have the APOE e4 gene?

And the answer is absolutely not.

But you have to start making changes today that will help you reduce your risk of getting Alzheimer's...

Because, if you're 40, 50, 60, or even 70+, what you're doing today may be leading you on the path to dementia.

Your lifestyle plays a major role in whether you get this terrible disease and damage in the brain starts DECADES before the first symptoms appear.

But, science is starting to show that Alzheimer's can be prevented, if you act before the symptoms appear.

And I want to share with you everything science is showing that contributes to this disease and how you can STOP it today in my Definitive Guide to Alzheimer's Prevention workshop.

This is so important, we encourage you to share this with all your loved ones who are over 40.

It’s not too late to join us in this exclusive event.

We are 97% full for the week, so I can't guarantee you'll get a seat, but click here to find out if there is still room.

Stop Alzheimer's in your future: The Definitive Guide to Alzheimer's Prevention

Help us in stopping Alzheimer's and dementia for good.

See you there!

To your health,
The Answer to Cancer

PS. All of our recommendations also give you a better memory today.

Go here to do what you can to never have to worry about Alzheimer's in your future.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
Tomorrow is the kickoff for the Diabetes Free Summit!
Learn from the experts how to protect yourself and your family members from the ravages of diabetes. It’s preventable and reversible!
Once you register, watch out for an email tomorrow before noon (Eastern) with your private link to access Thursday’s presentations.
If you know you’re going to miss something over the next 3 days or you just can’t wait any longer and want access right now, today, you can get the Early bird price for the VIP Access Pass right now… even if it’s 2am.
Register here for the Diabetes Free Summit!
My talk will air tomorrow at 7pm ET and it's focused on how to detect early signs so you can prevent diabetes from affecting you.
See you tomorrow on the Summit!
To your health and joy,
Dr. Ritamarie

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tomorrow at 5pm mountain time (see your local time by clicking the time zone converter below) I'm looking forward to seeing you on my upcoming webinar:
How to Never Be Afraid of Cancer Again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(March 4th at 5pm Mountain Time)
Time Zone Converter:

Click the link above to see the time in your local time zone
HERE IS YOUR ACCESS LINK: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really excited to be sharing these 3 secrets based in over 15 years in the health field, to help you overcome information overload, confusion and misinformation to create your own holistic healing plan for cancer.
Make sure to save this web page, and add this date and time to your calendar.
I am honored to be able to support you and your loved ones on your journey of health and healing.
Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

'Orders of Magnitude Higher Deaths in the Vaccinated': Israel's Vaccine Data Reveals a Frightening Picture​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sweat It Out​

When was the last time you worked up a good sweat? I know for me its been too long. In these colder months I find that I need to be more intentional about things like exercise, and other activities that get a good sweat going. Here in TN, the summer months play their part in getting to the great health benefits of sweating. But, in the winter it takes a little more effort.

Did you know about some of these great benefits of sweating?
  • Detox
    One of the primary functions of sweat is to cool the body down, but the other is detoxification. From heavy metals to endocrine disruptors like BPA. Your sweat plays a big role in detoxing the body.
  • Promote Healthier Skin
    The skin microbiome balance is important. Sweat contributes to healthy skin bacteria and deep sweating can also improve skin cell turnover and remove pathogenic bacteria.
  • Defeat Harmful Microbes
    Sweat contains some of the same antimicrobial proteins that are known to bind with certain bacteria and viruses in the body, including H. pylori, E. coli and HIV. These antimicrobial substances help flush out toxins and attack germs.
  • Heart Health
    Exercise or saunas can increases circulation and strengthen the cardiovascular system. Saunas are also really relaxing leading to stress relief, which is also good for the heart.
  • Exercise Recovery
    Boosts blood flow to the skeletal muscles to increase recovery time from illness, injury and muscle strain.
  • Lower Risk of Kidney Stones
    Researchers at the University of Washington found the benefits of sweating through consistent exercise reduces this risk. Excess salt and calcium can form kidney stones over time, but sweating boosts the body’s natural balance and directs calcium to our bones instead
This is just a few of the benefits.

So, not only is sweating your bodies own built in AC but there are some awesome health reasons to work up a sweat. "But how" you ask?

Exercise - This is a great way to get a good sweat going. Plus you get all the other benefits of working out.

Sauna - Another popular way to get a deep sweat is a sauna. There are lots of options out there for this from portable ones to gyms that offer them. Some saunas also offer the benefit of far inferred technology.

As these colder months pass, remember to get your personal detox systems cranking by working up a good sweat.

If you are new to this just remember to be safe, don't go overboard and talk to your doctor if you need advice on what you can handle.
Until next time! Make good choices and stay healthy! 😀

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
mail

As a result of the COVID-19, many schools are promoting the use of wireless devices and wireless access (Wi-Fi and mobile) for children’s remote learning. However, the use of wireless for remote learning is counterproductive for the goal of keeping our children safe and healthy. We encourage parents to wire remote learning devices. Wired access will not only protect children’s health but improve their ability to learn and provide faster Internet.
Children’s brains are smaller and their skulls are thinner than those of adults. Therefore, the radiation from WIFI reaches larger parts of their brain, as this now quite famous image shows.

Thousands of studies, including US government and military studies, provide over-whelming evidence that the radiation emitted by wireless devices is extremely harmful, especially for children. *The list of issues it can cause is quite frightening.
So what are you to do?
Well, a great first step is to hard wire all their devices. There are different ways to access the internet, and hard wiring instead of WIFI is a great start to reducing the harmful signals.
(Many people are starting to look at EMF’s the same as they looked at SMOKING in the past. You are sitting there in a cloud of “WIFI smoke” (albeit invisible) which is harming you for as long as you are engulfed in it. Which is pretty much all the time.
This Thursday I am doing a LIVE webinar where we will look at the EMF and 5G problems that exist and talk about some ways that you can cut the risk of negative health effects.
I’d love it if you could join me. People tell me that I am very good at presenting this information – something which I am humbled by. A couple more comments from my last webinar…

The webinar is all about making you aware of the dangers – as well as giving you some solutions to how we can minimize the effects – especially for the little ones in our lives.
This little guy is my daily reminder – my walking, talking reason for caring so much about this health stuff.
mail

He’s Ollie (my only Grandson).
Substitute a picture of your own child or Grandchild in there – and then join me on Thursday and we’ll look at how best to protect them.
Hope to see you then

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

24 Science-Backed Tips to Transform Your Health​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Please read this very important email about EMFs and the immune system - and if you’re short on time, click here to get my talk on this on the upcoming B-I-G (Brain Immune Gut) Masterclass.

It is absolutely no surprise to the people in my community to hear that EMFs impact the brain, gut and immune system. In fact, scientific studies published on PubMed, going back decades, explored this role of EMFs and immunity*.

What IS new is that humanity is finally trying to understand and protect themselves from the onslaught of 24/7 Wifi, dirty electricity and the latest occurrence: Elon Musk and others putting 100,000 satellites into the sky to BLANKET the Earth’s atmosphere with 5G satellites.

How does all of this impact our immunity? Most people, including doctors, treat symptoms (like those listed below) as disconnected and separate issues.

But the truth is that if you want to heal from chronic conditions, you must approach the Brain-Immune-Gut axis as an integrated system - and you better understand where EMF sensitivity fits into the puzzle, or you’re fighting an uphill battle (and probably losing).
  • Brain Fog
  • Fatigue
  • Depression
  • Short Term Memory Loss
  • Autoimmune Disease
  • Inflammation
  • Immunocompromisation
  • Food and Chemical Sensitivities
  • Digestive Dysfunction
  • And more…
Join me at the upcoming B-I=G Masterclass - a unique free event willing to explore the IMPACT of EMFs on the body and immune system - and learn to RESET your Brain-Immune-Gut axis so you can reverse symptoms and improve your overall health!
PETER KAN - BIG Masterclass

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hello Jimi,

Thank you so much for attending the Global Cancer Symposium. Down below is a video to give you my personal thank you. In addition, I'd like to introduce myself and the Cancer Center for Healing.

Our mission at the Cancer Center for Healing is to treat and heal cancer patients by utilizing integrative and advanced therapies. With the most cutting-edge treatments and the best doctors, it’s no wonder we are the largest integrative medical facility in North America.

We are thrilled to partner with you in your healing journey. In the next few days, we look forward to providing you details of our comprehensive integrative approach to cancer care.

In Health & Wellness,
Leigh Erin Connealy, MD​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

NHS worker dies after receiving first dose of Pfizer vaccine​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Scientist says sperm counts are dropping so low that human reproduction may soon be a thing of the past​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pro-vaccine media is just a front for the CIA​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

I wasn't a pet person two years ago. But like so many ways in which I have evolved beyond my limited understanding of myself, I am now a full-blown cat lady!
In the process of adopting my kitties, I was confronted with the reality of veterinary medicine and pet culture which is so thoroughly penetrated (no pun intended) by conventional medical dogma that securing an unvaccinated pet was like finding a diamond in the rough.
I know enough about the cancer-inducing effects of vaccines in humans to recognize that this intervention has no place in our pet family. I also know that nutrition, EMF mitigation, emotional support, and unconditional love are also essential elements of pet health and longevity.
As I became more interested in pet health, I was shocked to learn about how limited the informational resources are around holistic pet care and the dangers of conventional veterinary medicine.
So I reached out to secure access, just for my (and Sayer's!) audiences, so that I could share one of the only truth-telling exposes on truly preventing and navigating pet health — The Truth About Pet Cancer.
This [free] 7 part docu-series will be played for free for you only beginning 3/5. Here's what it covers:
  • What your veterinarian won’t tell you about cancer. These little-known causes are the real reason for the alarming rates of cancer.
  • A proven natural therapy that can slash your pet’s genetic predisposition to cancer. May affect 5% of pet cancer cases … but it’s never mentioned in vet school.
  • The hidden dangers lurking in your home that are slowly destroying your pet’s health. Eliminating these are the first step on your cancer prevention quest.
  • How to heal your pet from cancer if they are diagnosed. Find out why your pets are at greater risk than humans — and the safe, natural therapies you can use to heal them.
  • And more!
Don't miss this because it's not available after this week and there's nothing like it online. Share this resource with pet lovers you know!
Yours in the truth,
Kelly
P.S. If you want to protect your family pet from cancer … or heal your pet’s cancer when the vet says there’s nothing more to be done … or you want to give your pet the healthiest food and environment possible, so they will live a long and happy life, then I urge you to register for The Truth About Pet Cancer docu-series right now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Are you still looking for help so that you can stop feeling that you won’t be able to fully enjoy your life because of your Type 2 Diabetes …?
If so, here’s something that you’ll want to check out and reserve your virtual seat for this while it’s still free:

Diabetes Free Summit → CLAIM YOUR SEAT HERE
March 4 - 6, 2021
It's a 3-day virtual summit of Diabetes experts who are speaking on how to actually reverse Type 2 Diabetes and overcome the challenges of feeling that you won’t be able to fully enjoy your life.

You'll be floored by what these experts have to teach you about become free from the burden, pain and prison of diabetes.

The best part of all about this online summit event is that it’s free - but only for a VERY short while!

Be sure to register here while the Diabetes Free Summit is still free.

[Register Here For Free]
I’ll be there too!

Love,
Sachin

P.S. Imagine what life could be like if you could finally eliminate any risk that you'll lose your eyesight or you'll become a burden to others?

This summit is free but only if you claim your pass now… Don’t wait on this one!

It’s time to become free from the burden, pain and prison of diabetes so that you can stop feeling that you won’t be able to fully enjoy your life once and for all.

[Claim Your Free Ticket HERE]

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Thursday​

March 04, 2021

Sometimes you have to jump right in even if you feel you're not ready. If you don't get to it, you won't even know what you need to learn and work on. Planning forward is certainly important but you won’t get gain any confidence until you actually start moving. You would just imagine what you need to be doing instead of actually doing it. But when you start doing it, then you become someone who does it. Just get started and you will find your way.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, did you read Grow Wherever You Go yet?
This eBook will open your eyes to the possibilities that await you when you think outside the box.
It’s a hint at what’s to come when you attend the Summit.
Here is that eBook again:
Click here to download Grow Wherever You Go
Did you know that you can start watching some of the summit presentations NOW?
You already have free access to the Summit when it airs live March 23-25.
If you don’t want to wait, you can upgrade to this year's All Access Pass, which gives you lifetime access to the summit presentations. This means you can watch them at your leisure now or later, and relax during the Summit knowing that you can always re-watch to glean all of the information.
The All Access Pass also comes with enrollment in Jump Start Your Urban Farm and a pretty epic bonus package with over 20 additional classes.
Click here to see what's in the All Access Pass - Presale price expires when the Summit starts
Please send me an email if you have any questions by replying to this email or messaging [email protected].

Greg Peterson
Your Urban Farmer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

4 Heavy Metals Hiding In Your Coffee And Tea​

4 Heavy Metals Hiding In Your Coffee And Tea

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Community!

Have you or someone you love dealt with mold illness?

Given all of the information circulating about the challenges with mold and mycotoxins, we decided it was high time we got our Medical Director, Rob Abbott, M.D. on the case to provide you with accessible information.

In his new article, Mold and Mycotoxin Illness: Should I Be Concerned, he does his usual thorough job of answering crucial questions. He covers:

• A short biology lesson on what mold and mycotoxins are
  • Answers the question: Are they a universal threat?
  • The symptoms of mycotoxicity
  • Testing options for mold or mycotoxins and diagnosing mycotoxicosis
  • And, an overview on the most well-agreed upon clinical treatments for mold and mycotoxin illness
Dr. Abbott does a fantastic job in this article striking a balance between awareness and fear-mongering, plus provides actionable information for those of us seeking help. Check it out today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apple Watch Might Spot Irregular Heartbeat

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a common form of irregular heartbeat that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure, and other problems, yet many people don't even know they have it. An app loaded into the popular Apple Watch might help change that, however.

Stanford University researchers assessed the utility of the app, which uses the device's light-sensor technology to measure blood flow. The app can also detect slight changes that might indicate an irregular heartbeat.

Special: More Than 50% of Older Americans Fail to Get Enough Magnesium

If the sensor detects five out of six repeat episodes of an irregular pulse within a 48-hour period, the app sends wearers an "irregular pulse" notification.

The trial included more than 419,000 self-enrolled Apple Watch users. Of those, 0.5% received an irregular pulse notification. Those who got a notification were also advised to contact the study doctor via the app who then decided whether the participant should wear an electrocardiogram (ECG) patch for follow-up monitoring.

Of the 658 participants who were sent a patch, 450 returned it, and about one-third of them were found to have AFib, the Stanford team reported.

"We are witnessing the evolution of how healthcare will be provided," said Dr. Laurence Epstein, who directs electrophysiology at Northwell Health in Manhasset, New York. "[There is] no doubt that in the very near future this is how we will be monitoring patients for a wide range of diseases."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seriously, everyone should watch this

Jeffrey’s Take: How Monsanto/Bayer Corrupts Science to Lie to Shareholders​

Bayer bought Monsanto in 2018 and has been suffering massive financial losses as a result. This became especially clear on February 25th of this year, when they released their current financial statements that included ‟special expenses” of more than 23 billion euros ($27.8 billion). This included money to address legal actions related to Roundup’s (causing cancer in more than 125,000 people), Dicamba herbicide (drifting and damaging millions of acres of farms), and PCBs (which were banned decades ago but still exact a toll).

The Coalition Against Bayer Dangers wrote a scathing commentary on this, and also invited Jeffrey to submit his video commentary in response to Bayer’s financial statements. In his 6-minute fact-filled talk, Jeffrey blasts Bayer for continuing Monsanto’s tradition of misusing science to hide from shareholders the much more substantial liability that is tied to Roundup and GMOs.

Listen to or read Jeffrey’s insightful thoughts here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

A Magnificent New Normal Relaunch​

In 2003, Jeffrey Smith released the book Seeds of Deception, which built a movement
and changed the world. Monsanto’s lies were exposed, the FDA’s fraudulent safety assurances were revealed and readers were compelled to demand healthier non-GMO foods.
—>>Download your complimentary eBook summary of Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception!
This 12-page eBook summary reveals that it was industry influence, not sound science, which allowed GMO foods onto the market. Moreover, if overwhelming scientific research suggests anything, it is that the foods should never have been approved.
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online A Magnificent New Normal Speaker Series taking place on March 8-14, 2021, with over 30 experts.
Unlock your FREE eBook summary and save a seat for the Magnificent New Normal here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What Near-Death Experiences Reveal About Life and Beyond with Dr. Bruce Greyson

We often think the mind is a creation of the brain, or that the mind and the brain are one and the same. But when the brain is offline for a number of reasons, like illness or injury, the mind can sometimes still be very active.

Today on The Broken Brain Podcast, Dhru talks to Dr. Bruce Greyson about this phenomenon in the context of near-death experiences or NDEs. We have to remember that even just 20 years ago new scientific ideas were emerging that people thought were crazy. People are always skeptical of things they haven’t been taught. Now, the study of near-death experiences is pushing the boundaries of modern research.

Dr. Greyson is a Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences at the UVA School of Medicine. He served on the medical school faculty at the Universities of Michigan, Connecticut, and Virginia. He was a co-founder and President of the International Association for Near-Death Studies, and Editor of the Journal of Near-Death Studies. His award-winning research led him to become a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and to be invited by the Dalai Lama to participate in a dialogue between Western scientists and Buddhist monks in India. His book, AFTER, is the culmination of almost half a century of scientific research.

Dr. Greyson’s interest in near-death experiences began just a few months after graduating from medical school, when he treated an unconscious patient in the emergency room who stunned him the next morning with an account of leaving her body. That event challenged his beliefs about the mind and the brain, and ultimately led him on a journey to study near-death experiences scientifically, leading to more than a hundred publications in medical journals.

Throughout his decades of research, he’s collected so many intriguing and sometimes unbelievable NDE stories like the one above. In looking at them as a whole, he’s found consistent patterns—like, for example, that people report having no sense of time. He’s also seen that those who have an NDE are forever changed in beneficial ways, such as becoming more caring of others, less attached to possessions, and less afraid of death.

There are other modalities Dr. Greyson and Dhru talk about that can provide similar long-lasting outcomes, like psychedelics or even just in-depth learning about NDEs. Dr. Greyson hopes that his new book will give people that same life-changing perspective in an accessible way.

Whatever your beliefs, this episode is sure to interest you. I hope you’ll tune in.

Wishing you health and happiness,
Mark Hyman, MD

Click here to listen on the web

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight at 5pm mountain time (see your local time by clicking the time zone converter below) I'm looking forward to seeing you on my webinar:
How to Never Be Afraid of Cancer Again!
I'm really excited to be sharing these 3 secrets based in over 15 years in the health field, to help you overcome information overload, confusion and misinformation to create your own holistic healing plan for cancer.
Click Here to Access the Webinar
Or copy and paste the link below directly into your browser.
(Starts Live at March 4th, 5pm Mountain Time)
I am honored to be able to support you and your loved ones on your journey of health and healing.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

REPORT: Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine killed 40 times more old people than the virus itself would have​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fauci desperately wants to rollout Vaccine Passports and grant vaccine companies absolute control over your life​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How many vaccinations did you get as a kid?
For me, I think it was about 5 or 6 total.
But today, kids get something like 49 doses of 14 vaccines before they’re six years old? That’s kindergarten age!
When I became a pet lover, I learned that it's not just our kids that are getting mega-doses of vaccines…
… our pets are, too.
Did you know that a 5-pound chihuahua gets the same dose of vaccines as a 150-pound mastiff?
Every trip to your veterinarian’s office nowadays, isn’t complete until your furry friend gets an injection...even your "holistic vet."
And studies show that these vaccinations can double… make that triple… your pet’s risk of cancer.
Just how much are these vaccines affecting your beloved pets?
Take this 13 short question quiz to discover your pet’s cancer risk. It takes less than 60 seconds!
Chances are you’ve never heard about these risk factors (in fact, most vet’s have no clue!).
And just a few simple changes, can SLASH your pet’s risk of cancer to virtually zero. You owe it to yourself (and your pet) to find out more.
Yours in the truth,
Kelly

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The biggest hack for growing food in the city (or suburbs) is to learn to think outside the box.
When you do, you’ll be surprised at what you discover about growing food.
My friend and urban farming visionary Greg Peterson is hosting the upcoming Edible Backyard Summit to help regular people learn to grow their own food. The Summit is free, AND he’s offering his eBook Grow Wherever You Go as a gift to those that sign up.
This eBook is a sneak peak at what the summit is all about - expanding your perspective on where and how you can grow food, no matter where you’re at in your food growing journey.
When you read this eBook, it’s impossible not to get excited about all the possibilities that await.
Send me the eBook and sign me up for the summit!
See you at the summit,
Keep grow'n
Jason
P.S. This 30-page eBook is full of stories from people that have thought outside the box to grow food in unusual places. I hope it inspires you to look at your own space a little differently. Sign up for the free Summit to receive your eBook gift.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Saturday​

March 06, 2021

You probably have some toxic people in your life you can't completely remove. It could be a family member, a coworker, or a friend. You may not cut out the person but you can try to move past their negativity by distancing yourself emotionally. You don’t have to let someone else’s behavior become your problem. You can choose your reactions. Hold your own and don't take their behaviors personally.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

*-- What Makes You Feel Calm? --*​

Truthfully, this is one of my go-tos while I'm at work or at home on the go. Writing down a to-do list, then prioritizing all of the tasks on my mind gives me a sense of clarity and focus when I'm feeling stressed.

Candles also seem to be a fan favorite. The ritual of burning candles can be very relaxing and typically citrus and floral fragrances is a great balance of the two. The scent is comforting and tranquil yet allows people to escape.

A lot of people have been leaning towards meditating to help settle down. It seems to be best first thing in the morning or the last thing you do before you go to bed. You can download apps that can provide helpful guidance and encouragement. When your mind is spinning at night, they also offer great guided sleep meditations, too!

Salt lamps are a hit right now. You can keep one on your bedside table or even a small one on your desk at work! Some people say that they instantly feel calmer as soon as they turn the lamp on. There's something about the warm, yellow glow that makes any room way more peaceful.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Study: 5 Servings a Day of Fruits and Vegetables Increase Longevity​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Has Mold or Lyme Caused Mast Cell Instability?​

These two illnesses share this.
mail
mail
Jim, we have an awesome podcast episode for you today.
If you, or a client of yours, suffers from mold illness and/or Lyme, you will see some common issues, such as inflammation and immune system imbalance. A really difficult issue is mast cell activation and resulting histamine intolerance.

We dive deeper into these issues in a podcast episode we did with Mimi MacLean, mom of 5 and Lyme Warrior.

mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How To Accurately Detect Your Risk For Cancer [CHTV 367]
Dr. Dan Bel

Dear Friends,

This replay episode from 2019 is so important, I knew I needed to bring it back. Dr. Dan Beilin, who has been recognized for determining how to inexpensively and accurately screen for cancer with unique thermography technology from Germany joined me for this interview. We talked about how this test can offer a cancer diagnosis years before the conventional medicine model would ever detect it. You will also hear about Merily’s results from this amazing device. I’m grateful for this advanced, fine-tuned ability to screen for early cancer, and this form of thermography will indeed save many lives.​

More about Dr. Dan Beilin
Dr. Daniel Beilin was born in Los Angeles and has practiced complementary medicine for 35 years. He has a neurophysiology, gastroenterology and herbal pharmacology background. His first scientific endeavor included his own designed laboratory research at the UCLA Brain Research Institute, studying evoked potentials in the brain at the age of 16.

Dr. Beilin has been recognized for his teaching and education on early detection of women’s cancers by dynamic thermometry analysis methods and testified before the US Congress, bringing this possibility to the forefront, as well as importing 3 complementary methods from Europe to North America (Electrodermal Devices, Darkfield Hematology and Regulation Thermography).

From his website, www.fortifyhealth.com, Dr. Beilin provides consultation services to help those who feel the causes of their symptoms are not being fully addressed by conventional methods or services. Dr. Beilin outlines strategies for patients to help overcome diseases and dysfunctions using non-toxic dietary modifications, life style changes and herbal supplementation, at the same time raising awareness for emotionally co-created disorders.

Dr. Beilin focuses on causal factors in disease, often neglected and responsible for recurrence of many disorders including cancer. Dr. Beilin plays violin, practices yoga, meditation and the martial arts.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Hormones and DNA Connection – How they impact each other

VU Sponsors