Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

STUDY: Masks are exposing children to a horrifying array of deadly pathogens​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Royal Caribbean discovers that vaccines cause outbreaks, after eight vaccinated crew members test POSITIVE for COVID​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Two of the largest asset management companies, BlackRock and Vanguard, own both Big Pharma and the media​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vaccine passports now coming to California as state moves to implement “vaccine verification system”​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It's all a scam, those who get the vaccine are just as seceptible to get the virus as those who don't get it :rolleyes:
It does seem like a population control tool more than anything.
There ain't no way I will ever take it, I have an immune system.
Crazy world we live in now
Yeah. A nursing home nurse here in Oz who was vacced tested positive. "Get vaccinated so you can keep others safe" the say. Mmmm

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Vaccine passports now coming to California as state moves to implement “vaccine verification system”​

Thinking people here in Cali are now calling him Newsomlini for being a Fascist... If this comes to pass I will get some yellow fabric paint and put a yellow star of David on my cloth masks...

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What happened with the RECALL of Newsomlini? (good name for him :teehee: )

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
The recall election is in October or November. We shall see, there are plenty of sheeple here that probably like what he's been doing to us. Driving home from the airport I still saw people wearing masks outside with no one near them...:crazy:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation

Saturday

June-19-2021

Don't dwell on your bad choices. No matter what you do, time goes on. Don't let yourself remain so preoccupied with ruminating that you miss out on opportunities to make good choices.

A bad choice is only bad if you repeat it. You now have the opportunity to learn from your unwise decisions. Pay attention to the wonderful things you still have. There are many ways you can improve yourself.

You made those choices based on the information and experience you had at the time. Open yourself to grow from your past choices. Stop resisting what’s in store for you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

Many of you wrote to us asking us to do a live replay of our Calcium and Vitamin D webinar and we have heard you! Just in case you missed our live webinar last week, we're having a LIVE REPLAY this coming Thursday.

During our most recent summit, the Energy Reset Summit 2021 that we hosted with Better Life Summits, we received a number of questions from you regarding where to find important nutrients while enjoying a plant-based or raw food diet.

We understand the importance of knowing such information so we have dedicated our summer webinar series to this always timely and important topic! We'll cover different nutrients in future webinars presented throughout the summer.

We are happy to announce that our webinar LIVE REPLAY: Where do you get your calcium and vitamin D? will take place on Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 10 AM Pacific Time (1 PM Eastern Time, 7 PM / 19:00 Central European Time).

We invite you to join us!

Click here to register for the webinar LIVE REPLAY

In this webinar replay, you'll learn:
  • Plant sources of calcium, including surprising ones!
  • How to maximize calcium utilization and absorption.
  • Important information on oxalate and phytate and their effects on calcium use in the body.
  • The importance of vitamin D for calcium economy in the body.
  • Sources of vitamin D, including how the body can make it from the sun.
  • Important-to know information about vitamin D and its forms.
  • Functions of vitamin D, including a lesser-known one.
  • So much more!

We will also share details with you about our upcoming online class offerings and we'll be there live at the end of the webinar to answer questions.

We invite you to join us for this webinar LIVE REPLAY.

Healthfully yours,

Dr. Rick Dina, D.C.
Dr. Karin Dina, D.C.

PS: Can't make the live webinar? No worries, if you register using the link below, you'll receive an email with a link to the replay video after the webinar is complete.

https://event.webinarjam.com/register/40/542nzi31

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: Sunshine Offers Protection From Disease

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

You’ve heard the many messages about the dangers of the sun, but a recent study shows that too much avoidance isn’t good either.

Researchers in Sweden decided to look at sun exposure as a risk factor for death, so they tracked the sun exposure habits of about 30,000 women for 20 years.

They discovered that women who sought out the sun, instead of staying away from it, were generally at lower risk for cardiovascular disease as well as non-cardiovascular diseases such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and pulmonary diseases, than those who avoided sun exposure.

Special: Vitamin D: Your Secret Weapon Against Viruses and Germs

In fact, even those women who smoked lived on average two years longer than those who shunned the sun the most. Also, the benefits of sunshine increased along with the amount of exposure, according to the study, which appears in the Journal of Internal Medicine.

The researchers acknowledged that skin cancer is a danger, but found that even those who developed it had a better chance of survival if they also sometimes got sunlight.

Although the researchers did not cite a reason for their findings, it may be attributed to vitamin D, which our bodies synthesize from the sun, and which has multiple health benefits.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I have a special interview to share with you today!

When a person becomes sick with something deemed life-threatening by doctors, it can leave you paralyzed with shock and fear. This crossroads is where many people give up their power and do whatever they're told, in hope that the nightmare will just go away...

But the bold among us take a different path altogether. They keep their cool, check in with their soul, put a smile on their face and start doing their own research.

My friend Chris is one of those bold souls, and I'd like for you to meet him.

In 2003, Chris was diagnosed with colon cancer. After being confronted with modern medicine and all that this would entail, he decided to create his own path -- ultimately healing himself using natural medicine and nutrition.

His story is incredible and the wisdom he gained is so immensely moving and valuable... don't miss it!

This final interview of the Proven series will only be available to view until tomorrow (Sunday) night at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.

Click here to watch it now

In this talk, you're going to witness how in examining his lifestyles and taking a radical approach to nutrition, Chris beat cancer and became a true survivor.

We all deserve to know every health option that is available to us and it's our honor to present this special video with Chris Wark!

Again, it's available for you to view until tomorrow night at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time!

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

PS: We're also extending our discount on the Proven series! If you have been inspired and empowered by the information shared here, there's still time to own the entire docuseries for up to 60% OFF the regular price. PLUS we are including 10 extraordinary bonuses that are designed to supercharge the information presented in each episode. You will also have access to 2 LIVE Q+As with some of the legendary experts you saw in Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science.

Click the link below for full access to this healing knowledge:

https://store.thesacredscience.com/proven-series

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
Today I'm sharing two yummy summertime recipes!
As an added bonus, these recipes are anti-aging AND free of the top allergies, including gluten, dairy, and soy.
And, if you are vegetarian, make sure you check out the strawberry shortcake recipe below.
I'm hoping this helps you enjoy the summer and feel good too!
When you think of curry you probably think of a heavy, creamy dish, rich in an orange color. But get ready for curry reinvented!
This coconut chicken curry is lighter than your usual curry dish, loaded with flavor, and perfect for a warm sunny day.
Made with peppers, onions, and kale, this dish has a healthy dose of veggies for a well rounded meal.
The natural collagen has been shown in scientific studies to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and other visible signs of aging!
This rich, nourishing strawberry shortcake recipe is the perfect special-occasion summer treat.
Bring these shortcakes to your next BBQ or picnic and rest easy knowing that you’re supporting the health of your loved ones while serving them a delicious dessert!
If you don’t have strawberries, try serving these shortcakes with blueberries, peaches, or other seasonal fruit. A sprinkle of fresh mint or basil leaves makes a beautiful garnish if available.
Hope you enjoy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Biology of Trauma
One of the most difficult things about healing from trauma is how confusing and lost you can feel. To find the way out, you have to understand the biology of trauma: the biology that predisposes you to trauma and keeps you stuck in fear, addiction, insecurity and inflammation even if you are doing all the treatments, therapy and meditation. Don’t miss The Biology of Trauma Solution Series from July 19-25.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ladies,

You may be surprised how a woman’s br-east cancer is most often detected…

Self-detecting your own lump by touch is as effective as a mammogram.

Learn about the most effective method of early br-east cancer detection when you unlock Vibrant Life’s powerful eBook, Shocking Facts About Br-east Cancer Detection and What You Can Do About It.

—>> Download your complimentary eBook, Shocking Facts About Br-east Cancer Detection and What You Can Do About It!

Even if you are consistent with your yearly mammograms, there are still 364 days of the year in which changes in your tissue may occur.

The key to effective self-detection is developing skill — training your fingers what to feel for and getting to know your body better through consistent self-exams!

Advantages to finding a lump earlier than a mammogram:

• Early detection may mean less aggressive treatment
  • Gives you & your doctor more options
  • Mastectomy, radiation &/or chemotherapy may not be required
  • Side effects of more aggressive therapies may not be necessary
  • Recommended hormone therapy may not be required

In this guide created by scientists at the University of Florida with grants provided by the National Cancer Institute, you’ll learn the facts about br-east cancer and the importance of early detection.

And, discover proven methods to help you find the smallest changes in your tissue so you can gain confidence in your self-exam skills.

It may save your life!

—>> Gain immediate access to the Shocking Facts About Br-east Cancer Detection and What You Can Do About It eBook now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online My Br-east Friend Webinar taking place on June 23, 2021, at 2:00pm US Eastern, where you’ll learn to properly conduct a breast self-exam and IMPROVE your chances of accurately detecting the smallest of lumps BEFORE your next mammogram!​

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The recall election is in October or November. We shall see, there are plenty of sheeple here that probably like what he's been doing to us. Driving home from the airport I still saw people wearing masks outside with no one near them...:crazy:
Fear is one thing Yahusha did not install in us. That's one reason why they wanted to isolate everyone, so the media could do their spell and get that fear deep into peoples conscious. It's so very sad that it worked :cry:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Plant-Rich, Low-Salt Diet Lowers Blood Pressure​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Large study links dementia to poor kidney function​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation

Sunday

June-20-2021

Relationships are a work in progress. No matter how well you think you might know someone, you need to keep working on improving communication and learning more about your partner.

We all change a lot over the years. It is easy to assume that we know everything about our partners. However, it's important we have the willingness to learn about them in the present. Stay open, honest, and curious.

Be supportive of them while they work on their imperfections. Love is not always easy, but your commitment to it can create a sense of comfort and accomplishment.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Jimi!

Are you “hormotional”? (Hormonal + Emotional)

My good personal friend, Shawn Tassone, MD, PhD, America’s Holistic Gynecologist, developed The Hormone Project for women to have access to straightforward, easy-to-action information and tools, to finally get past their hormone challenges.

This is not another summit.

This is 6 days with 6 simple pathways to discover how to balance your hormones with ease and clarity. After seeing over 40,000 patients - Dr T knows hormones like no other and has done all the hard work for you.

Register now and unlock the secrets to achieving whole-body health no matter what stage of life you’re in.

This is for you if you’re struggling with:

• Mood swings, weight gain, low libido, brain fog or fatigue
  • A diagnosis of PCOS, Endometriosis or Adenomyosis
  • Feeling like Perimenopause has hit you like a sledgehammer
  • Worrying about Menopause, aging and everything going south...
  • A family history of hormone problems
  • Losing the keys for the third time today and are starting to think you’re losing your mind
  • Or you just know your hormones are off...
You can finally stop googling at 2am for answers and join Dr T June 27th- July 2nd for The Hormone Project completely FREE!

It’s time for you to become the woman you want to be!

>>Click here to reserve your seat>>​

Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Beware of Hand Sanitizer Vapors​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
When you look at cancer from an integrative, holistic perspective…
It’s a direct result of your body being out of alignment with its natural healing state.
It’s also a natural response to a set of very specific circumstances.
And, believe it or not, cancer is prolonging your life! If your mutating cells did not ferment, becoming cancerous, they would turn necrotic and you would rapidly die.
This perspective also offers a very different approach to addressing cancer than conventional medicine does with traditional chemo and radiation.
Fact is, people HAVE healed from cancer, naturally.
There are experts that believe and have experience-based evidence that when you empower your mind and body to activate your incredible innate healing potential, full recovery from cancer is possible!
Are you ready to embody a cancer-free lifestyle?
>>Join us at the complimentary, online Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass!
Since his grandfather passed away in 2013, Nathan Crane has interviewed hundreds of world leading experts and cancer survivors to produce conferences, publish magazines and make a 19x award-winning documentary film — all about cancer…
How to prevent it and how to REVERSE it using effective evidence-based natural and integrative modalities.
With daily in-class exercises, assignments, downloadable worksheets and supporting interviews, this 9-module masterclass based in science takes everything Nathan has learned and provides you with a powerful 7-step process to help not only add more years to your life, but add more quality of life to those years.
As he will tell you…
It’s exactly what he would do and would guide his family in doing if faced with cancer again.
He’s here to help you by sharing that wisdom, so sign up and mark your calendar for July 26 – August 3, 2021!
The VegHealth Team

P.S. When you register for The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Don’t miss out! This could save your life, or the life of someone you love! Just click the link above to find out more.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do You Have A Genetic Disposition That Makes You More Susceptible to EMF Exposures?

Next Thursday, 24 June at 12 noon EST (9 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) I am interviewing author, naturopath, herbalist, and nutritionist, Carolyn Ledowsky.

Carolyn sees chronically ill patients from all over the world who have searched sometimes for decades to find the reason behind their ill-health.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Wow. That one sure struck a chord.

Ever since we released our special interview with Chris Wark yesterday, the switchboards have been lighting up with incredible feedback.

Here is one that really touched us:

"Thank you so much for sharing this wisdom from Chris. I am at a breaking point with my health and I'm finally seeing clearly how I got to this point... with all the stress in my life - starting in 2003 with my divorce. I finally know what to do - for my daughters and my mum. Just like Chris said, it would be just awful for them to have to stand by my grave.

I am ready to turn things around. Thank you again."

- Olivera

*Remember, this final video of the Proven series comes down TONIGHT at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time -- so don't miss it!

Click here to watch it now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
We live in a time where there are truly so many conflicting views about nutrition. Have you noticed?
There are an endless variety of systems, approaches, and so many different experts who have scientific proof of the supremacy of their diet. And all the while, so many of these approaches and perspectives contradict each other.
The end result? Nutritional confusion.
Just the simple act of eating has, for many of us, become a controversial maze. What do we do, what should we eat, and who should we believe and listen to in the nutritional universe?
Join Marc David, Founder of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, this Thursday at 4 pm Eastern Time LIVE on Facebook, for a look at “10 Nutrition Principles That Can Change The World." He’ll guide you to find some nutritional peace of mind, and present a worldview around food that can make a huge difference for you personally — and metabolically.
As always, feel free to send your questions to us in advance -- or simply ask them live!
Warmest regards,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eat Chocolate for Gut Health

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Mayans concocted a bitter, frothy, hot brew from roasted cocoa bean paste, chili peppers, and cornmeal.

Later the Aztecs adopted the custom, but sipped what they called chocolatl at room temperature; Montezuma is said to have downed 50 cups a day.

Mayans and Aztecs revered the cocoa bean's flavor and even used it as currency. They didn't suspect that its true powers were displayed in their guts.

Special: This Gut Health Secret Is Key to Your Body's Immune Challenges

A new study reveals that the magic bean acts as a PRE-biotic; its nondigestible components, including fiber, encourage growth of beneficial PRO-biotics, such as bifidobacterium and lactobacillus.

As these good gut bacteria feast on the chocolate, they ferment it, producing compounds that help tamp down potentially harmful bacteria like E. coli, ease inflammation, promote heart health, and aid digestion (preventing Montezuma's revenge, perhaps!). That happy tango helps keep your immune system balanced.

But hold off on chocolate syrups and candy bars! They're loaded with added sugar and not much chocolate goodness.

We recommend you enjoy 1/2 ounce of 70% dark chocolate, no less than a couple times a week and no more than once a day. One-half ounce delivers 85 calories and 6 grams of fat — 3.5 of them a saturated fat that your liver wonderfully converts to a healthy fat on its first pass through.

Our favorite ways to use that half-ounce: added to a spicy tomato sauce over grilled chicken; grated into black beans with a dash of cinnamon; or melted into a cup of coffee for an after-dinner treat.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HABITS​

I was feeling really good this past Friday. Just as I was recognising this though, a little voice in my head started wondering why that was and began generating anxiety. It’s like my brain was looking for things to be anxious about in the absence of anything obvious. I started reflecting on it, and I realised that this is something I often do. And then that got me thinking about routines and habits. We can get so used to feeling scared or angry or anxious or stressed out that these emotions and states become habituated; our brain becomes trained to think certain thoughts, those cycles of thinking that we find ourselves caught in, and then those thoughts breed matching emotions.

We can, therefore, get stuck in negative emotional loops just like we can get stuck in negative loops of thinking. We may find ourselves feeling an emotion even when there is nothing going on that would logically make us feel that way. Many mornings I wake up feeling anxious right off the bat when there was clearly no impetus to cause me to feel that way. I was just asleep!

This is especially true when we have had to deal with a chronic health condition like cancer because the experience is just so damn long. We are going through this massive, traumatic event, and it takes months or years just to get through the treatments and start feeling like we are ready to unpack and work on the emotional and mental aspects of our healing. In that time, those months and years, we are experiencing exponentially more stress, anxiety, fear, anger, resentment or any number of emotions. It goes on for so long that our brain and body get accustomed to being in those states, and they remember and maintain them even after the immediate danger is over and we’re trying to move on into life after cancer.

The key is to catch ourselves when we notice that we are heading down the path to anxiety, fear, anger, resentment, or whichever state is the habit for us. Once we catch ourselves starting those loops of thinking, we can consciously choose a different thought and over time retrain our brains to be in these more positive places instead. Once we start shifting our thinking, our emotional state follows suit.

Congratulate yourself on catching that thinking and then actively release it, choosing something else like a positive mantra to take its place. I’ve started saying variations of, “I can do/be/complete _______ successfully without feeling anxious about it. Thanks anxiety, but I don’t need your presence to stay motivated. I’m quite capable on my own.” Another mantra I love and used on Friday was, “It is safe to release this anxiety and I choose to release it now”.

And I think that mantra contains another piece of puzzle. When we acknowledge and believe that we have control over our thoughts and emotions and we choose to exercise that control, we are freed from the hold of these negative states. Although it is much easier said than done, especially when dealing with something huge like cancer, how we think and feel is most definitely within our control, and that is a beautiful, empowering thing to embrace.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mental Health Monday​

Last weekend, I had the absolute pleasure of being a guest on the Words of Heart Podcast hosted and produced by Dionne Sanchez. I shared parts of my cancer story and how it was a catalyst for transformation in my life, the advice I would give myself today if I could go back to the day I was diagnosed, and Dionne shared points of intersection between my experience and her's being diagnosed with diabetes at the start the pandemic last year. We also talked about some of the challenges that have been unique to those dealing with a life-changing diagnosis during the pandemic and how COVID has affected this group as a result.

All in all, I left our conversation feeling a sense of being understood, of solidarity, and that no matter how different others may seem, we are all connected by our human experiences. If you are feeling in need of some comfort and support, check out our interview below.

Listen to "Diagnosis is a Catalyst for Change" on Anchor or wherever you get your podcasts

Or, watch the video interview on the Words of Heart Podcast Facebook page or YouTube channel

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fear-less: Part Two​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Quick Tips! "Proven" Documentary: Cancer​

You may have seen me post about the "Proven" documentary that had it's free airing last week. Many topics relevant to cancer were covered, and I'll be sharing the top tips discussed in Quick Tips! posts in the coming weeks. (If you are interested in watching this series, the free airing is over, but you can buy it here, and it's 50% off right now)

This week, it's the most important topic for us: cancer, of course! This was a really fascinating episode, particularly their discussion of how the North American medical model (maximum tolerated dose) differs from the European model (lowest effective dose). They discussed the top 5 modalities based on scientific evidence, history of use, and ease of access. You can download my PDF summary of them here.

And if you would like to learn more about some of the modalities listed in the PDF, here are links to relevant blog posts of mine:

- Medicinal Mushroom Series
- Fasting
- Hyperthermia
- Mistletoe

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Shares from Community Members​

One of our amazing Solis FB community members, Christina, shared something truly beautiful this week that she has learned through her experience battling cancer. I wanted to share it here as well for those who are not in the Facebook group, because I think it's something that we can all benefit from when we find ourselves faced with seemingly insurmountable obstacles and the devastating side effects they can cause in our lives.

"Your miracle is not in what you have lost...it is always in what you have left. I have lost my ovaries, my ability to bear children, to drive, and the list goes on. But still, I have gained so much more! The courage to be vulnerable and knowing that my diagnosis is not my destiny."

Thank you Christina for supporting those in this community through sharing your experience
❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fox reporter says boss told her to “cease and desist” talking about hydroxychloroquine​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Coronavirus cases in surge across the UK, even though 8 in 10 adults have received the “vaccine”​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

STUDY: Masks are exposing children to a horrifying array of deadly pathogens​

I have not been able to visit in the hospital for a while now as our nursing homes are not allowed visitors, even though we have had no covid here for over 12 mths in our town. So those with no family who I was their only visitor since covid (as all the other so called volunteers were just uncaring grubs doing it for exemption from govt work and have not set foot in there in over a yr) now have nobody. But I kept going instead of a volunteer, as a friend which got me through the door. But I will admit that after several hours doing it when I did, the next day I felt like crap from wearing the mask as if I was getting over a cold or had something. Day or two later ok. But every time I went and wore one thats how I felt. I know and an convinced it was from the mask wearing that my body didn't like from re breathing my own air and affected me.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have not been able to visit in the hospital for a while now as our nursing homes are not allowed visitors, even though we have had no covid here for over 12 mths in our town. So those with no family who I was their only visitor since covid (as all the other so called volunteers were just uncaring grubs doing it for exemption from govt work and have not set foot in there in over a yr) now have nobody. But I kept going instead of a volunteer, as a friend which got me through the door. But I will admit that after several hours doing it when I did, the next day I felt like crap from wearing the mask as if I was getting over a cold or had something. Day or two later ok. But every time I went and wore one thats how I felt. I know and an convinced it was from the mask wearing that my body didn't like from re breathing my own air and affected me.
It could of been toxins off gassing from the mask, they have found many do that.

VU Sponsors