Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi jimi,

Day 1 of the Plant Fit Summit has started!

Sometimes emails get lost or are blocked so to be sure you have everything you need to make the most of the summit, we're sending you this personal welcome from a second email provider.

Schedule

• The Plant Fit Summit runs from today, Saturday Oct 9 until the following Sunday, Oct 17
  • Each day starts with a watch party and live chat at 8am Pacific / 11am Eastern (you don't need Facebook for the live chat)
  • For the daily schedule go to: https://plantfitsummit.com/schedule

Access Link

IMPORTANT: THIS IS THE ONLY LINK YOU NEED FOR THE WHOLE SUMMIT

During the summit click this link at any time for the latest content:

https://plantfitsummit.com/live/

Replays

If you can't join the watch party, you can catch the replay of the interviews until we start the next day. For the replays, open the same link shown above. You'll even find an audio player on the individual speaker pages that allows you to listen on the go like a podcast.

Thank you for joining us and we can't wailt to welcome you to the summit!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
The Plant Fit Summit is a potent online event that’s starting on Saturday, and you’re invited!
You can join me – along with 36 doctors, Olympic athletes, coaches, and everyday people who’ve overcome life-threatening diseases and emotional hardship to discover their best lives, bodies, and health.
>> Check out the full line-up of speakers and topics here.
You’ll meet plant-forward doctors who help people actually get well without drugs. You’ll meet elite athletes who share their secrets. And, you’ll get introduced to top-notch coaches with tips and systems to help you get on track to create the life – and the health – that you deserve.
You’ll hear from remarkable people like:

• Josh LaJaunie, who went from weighing over 400 pounds to being a competitive ultra-distance runner (even landing on the cover of Runner’s World).
  • Fraser Bayley, who went from being a mentally ill butcher to being a renowned vegan bodybuilder, and also an outstanding strength and fitness coach.
  • Dotsie Bausch, who overcame addictions that nearly took her life and then rode onto the 2012 Olympic podium as the oldest athlete in the history of her cycling discipline.
  • Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. Alan Goldhammer, Dr. Doug Lisle, Dr. Dean Ornish, Dr. Vivian Chen, and many more.
Whether you want to reclaim the health you deserve, lose weight and look great, perform at your highest level, or wake up with abundant energy every day, you’ll get knowledge, inspiration, and real-life tips to help you move forward. You’ll also meet people who have been where you are now and found the keys to vibrant health.
>> Join the Plant Fit Summit today!
Yours for taking responsibility for your health,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. The Plant Fit Summit is a complimentary online event that will help you (or your loved ones) master three pillars of a healthy life: nutrition, fitness, and mindset. It starts on Saturday and you can join from anywhere in the world, from any device you want. Learn more and sign up now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8 Hidden Causes of ‘Silent Killer’ High Blood Pressure
By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

High blood pressure is the primary or a contributing cause in half a million deaths per year attributed to heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure. Yet while that sounds alarming, it is often overlooked.
That’s important because high blood pressure can be prevented or even treated — and it doesn’t strike suddenly, like a massive heart attack. Rather, it is a chronic disease that does damage slowly, without clear symptoms, which is why it’s often called “the silent killer.”
Special: Discover The Miracle of Magnesium
Nearly one in two Americans (45%) have high blood pressure, while only one-quarter (24%) have their blood pressure well-controlled. About 11 million people don’t know their blood pressure is too high and are not receiving treatment to control it. This may be due to the fact that some causes of high blood pressure are not well-known by the general public.
The most common high blood pressure risk factors include:
  • Smoking
  • Overweight or obesity
  • Lack of physical activity
  • Stress
The term blood pressure describes the force it takes for your heart to pump blood through your body. Normal blood pressure is a sign of good cardiac health. High blood pressure — also called hypertension — means your heart has to work too hard to accomplish this vital task.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Saturday​

October-9-2021
The time you've spent resting is not a waste. You're not lazy or weak for taking a break.

You cannot possibly give one hundred percent of your time and effort to your work. You cannot be productive every waking moment of your day.

Working or thinking about work all the time will leave you feeling completely exhausted, and stressed.

You'd be much more productive and experience better mental health when you take a break each day and allow your brain to relax and recharge.

Prioritize rest.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED INTERVIEW
Civil Rights Attorney Brian Festa is Helping Americans Get Exemptions

This interview by SHF Director and Co-Founder Leah Wilson, with civil rights attorney Brian Festa is a must-see! In it you’ll hear about:
  • How to secure effective exemptions in your workplace or school
  • Success stories of hope in the face of mandates
  • How to stay in touch with the Health Freedom Movement

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
Manufacturing the Anti-Crypto Cyber Pandemic
Matthew Kratter from Trader University exposes a dystopian threat that centralized powers appear to be laying the groundwork for: An Anti-Crypto Cyber Pandemic.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
URGENT CALL TO ACTION
ACT NOW: Tell your governor and local legislators that COVID-19 vaccines must be voluntary!
In May, the New York State Bar Association issued an 83-page report calling for mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations for all Americans; the only exception, the association said, would be doctor-ordered medical reasons. The association — one of the nation’s largest state bar groups — joins a growing number of organizations, government leaders and corporations voicing support for mandating a COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available. Large entertainment companies are being directed by the President of the United States to require patrons to show proof of vaccination before they’re permitted to attend music, sporting and other events.
Stand up for your basic human rights NOW! Every individual has the right to informed consent and to decline a medical intervention! Tell your governor and your local lawmakers that medical mandates don’t belong in a free society. Click below to send a pre-drafted (and customizable) email and tweet urging your officials to make the COVID-19 vaccine voluntary, not mandatory. Let them know that the only one who stands to profit from the coronavirus vaccine is the pharmaceutical industry — and that personal choice, not public pressure or coercion, must be the only factor in getting the vaccine.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Humankind has been living in harmony with the cycles and rhythms of the Earth since the dawn of time. Our ancestors weren't able to simply turn up the heat in their homes or take a vacation to a warmer region.

They adapted to changing temperatures through their keen observation of the natural world, which included using particular herbs to keep the body healthy.

Today, I want to share 3 "go-to" herbs that have been used for millennia to protect and nourish you during the colder months.

3 Delicious Herbs For Fall And Winter Wellness

1) Ginger

Ginger was first cultivated and studied in Asia, but soon found its way onto trading routes with Europe. This is a timeless herb that offers countless healing abilities and was regarded by our ancestors as a "heal all."

Ginger is potent, powerful and pungent -- the perfect herb to help you stay vibrant during the darkest nights of winter. It is considered to be warming to the body and has specific healing effects that are very helpful this time of year, including:

• Fighting infection and flu symptoms like sore throat, chills, and congestion
  • Combating pain and inflammation
  • Calming and healing the digestive system
There are numerous ways to incorporate ginger into your everyday life. Try easy things like:

• A decoction (strong tea made by boiling the fresh root in water for an extended amount of time)
  • Natural ginger chews (can be bought at most grocery stores)
  • Adding it to cooking broth, seasonings or in baking
2) Cinnamon

Cinnamon is a pillar in Traditional Chinese Medicine that spread to Europe and Egypt. It was once valued as more precious than silver. But nowadays, it's just another seasoning on the spice rack.

Though cinnamon is usually thought of as a culinary herb, it is very medicinal.

Like ginger, cinnamon has the ability to get the blood flowing and warm you up quickly. This warming quality is the spearhead for the rest of cinnamon's healing qualities. It also:

• Fights pain and inflammation
  • Boosts your immune system
  • Promotes proper digestive flow
Other amazing effects of using cinnamon are:

• Lowering blood sugar
  • Holistic oral care
It is incredibly easy to integrate a healthy dose of cinnamon into your diet. Simple things like:

• Drinking more chai tea
  • Putting drops of cinnamon essential oil into a glass of water
  • Mixing some into your honey jar
  • Brushing your teeth with powdered cinnamon
3) Clove

Clove was originally grown on the Spice Islands of Indonesia but was popularized when China traded it with the western world.

This powerful herb has rich volatile oils that:

• Boost immunity by fighting bacteria, fungus and viruses
  • Loosen up tight muscles
  • Numb pain when applied topically
  • Open up the lungs and loosen up mucus
Clove is a very versatile herb that can be helpful to you in 3 different preparations:

• Internally: brew a strong cup of chai tea
  • Externally: massage clove oil onto sore muscles
  • Aromatically: diffuse clove essential oil or boil cloves in a pot to humidify your home
I hope you find a treasure trove of winter wellness in the remedies above. Nothing warms the heart and lifts the spirit like the powerful traditions of those who came before us.

Stay curious,
Nick Polizzi

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi jimi,

Finally - after months of preparation the Plant Fit Summit is starting today!

Here is what you need to know:

We start at 11 am Eastern / 8 am Pacific with a watch party and live chat. It's the best time to connect with others so at that time please click here to join us: https://plantfitsummit.com/live/

Today we'll lay the foundation by learning about a diet for health, recovery and longevity.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi, get a load of this guy...

That guy was me, two days before Christmas 2003.
Unfortunately, my Christmas present that year was colon cancer.
Thanks a lot, Santa!
A week later, I woke up in the hospital with a third of my large intestine removed. And my condition was worse than they thought. The cancer had spread to my lymph nodes...
The doctors told me I was stage IIIc and that my next step was 9-12 months of chemotherapy, which they said would only give me about a 60% chance of surviving another five years.
Like any cancer patient, I was shocked and confused. I didn't understand why all this was happening to me, but I remembered Romans 8:28, which says,
"...God works all things for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
And I chose to believe it.
I chose to believe that God would turn this bad thing into something good.
I was deeply afraid, but I listened to my instincts and intuition, stepped out in faith, and opted not to take chemo, choosing instead to make radical changes to my diet, lifestyle, attitude, emotions, and spiritual life.
I changed everything and I trusted God to lead me in the process.
Today, over 17 years later, I am cancer-free and in the best shape of my life, and I've been able to reach millions of people with the message of hope and healing. My wife Micah and I also have two beautiful daughters: Marin and Mackenzie.
If I had done chemo, those beautiful little girls would not be here today, and I probably wouldn't either. He worked it out for my good!
While learning how to heal cancer, I realized I had to change my entire life. Some of those changes I made were easy, and some of them were hard. But one thing I want you to understand is:
I am not lucky or special.
If I can do this, you can too. :)

I wanted to share my "before and after" with you, to show you how far I've come and hopefully inspire you.
Because wherever you are in your health journey, I want you to believe--to KNOW--that healing is possible, to have faith, and to never give up.
ChrisBeatCancer.com has become a huge resource over the years. There are hundreds of articles and interviews with holistic doctors, natural health experts and people who've healed cancer. Dive in!
Since going public with my healing story I've had the privilege of coaching hundreds of cancer patients one-on-one.
But now there simply aren’t enough hours in the day to get to everyone asking for help...
That’s why I’m giving you free online access to my SQUARE ONE Healing Cancer Coaching Program starting on October 12th!
To your life and health!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lyme and Other Pathogens​

The final root cause of the series is known to come from ticks, but it actually can be transmitted by other biting insects like fleas and mosquitos, too. Lyme disease is an absolutely devastating illness that often comes with co-infections like Babesia, Bartonella, Ehrlichia, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and countless others.

It’s known as “The Great Imitator,” because the symptoms can vary greatly from person to person.

• For one, it might be neurological symptoms, dizziness, mood swings, brain fog, and severe anxiety.
  • For someone else, it could be chest tightness, heart palpitations, liver pain, and neuropathy.
  • And for another, Lyme disease and co-infections can manifest as digestive distress, skin rashes, swollen lymph nodes, night sweats, fever, and vision changes.
I have rarely seen one person with Lyme disease present exactly the same as another.

Unfortunately, like a lot of these root causes, there isn’t a great test to figure out if you have it.

Often, I do not recommend testing at all for Lyme disease, as Lyme is great at hiding. For many, it’s better to “act as if” and use that money toward drainage support and supplements to get you on the right track.

If testing is a necessity, I recommend DNA ConneXions.

The DNA ConneXions Lyme Panel detects the causative agent of Lyme Disease, Borrelia burgdorferi, in addition to 10 other common vector borne pathogens. This test requires a urine sample, and it's recommended to practice some form of provocation prior to collecting the sample: deep tissue massage, 30 minutes of exercise, or an infrared sauna.

The test results are very easy to interpret (if a strain is detected, it will be highlighted), but Lyme disease is not easy to treat.

For Lyme disease, it’s important to first support drainage and then progress through other root causes like parasites, heavy metals, mold, viruses, and chemicals. I would recommend working with a practitioner to put a plan together to move forward.
If you want to learn more about Lyme disease as a root cause, check out some of my videos on the topic:

If you want to learn more about Lyme disease as a root cause, check out some of my videos on the topic:

As you read in my story earlier, I’ve personally dealt with Lyme disease myself and I know just how debilitating the symptoms are.

I’m here for you in your journey. I’ve been symptom-free for six years, so it is possible to heal and regain a full, vibrant life again.

Is your brain feeling full?

In the next email, I’ll give you five action items to get started if you’re feeling lost.

In Health,
Dr. Jaban Moore
mail
We are not functional medicine.
We are not western medicine.
We are what's next.​

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Ultimate Do Not Take The Vaccine Video

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Covid 19 Vaccine Kills

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sometimes I wonder WHY to even bother posting this stuff about the Venom *sigh* who really watches them or pays attention to the articles that we post here. All most everyone on here has already done the deed and thankfully they are still with us ! But, I guess, if it reaches just one person, it's all worth it.
Just like all the articles @Jimi posts, if it reaches just one person, it's all worth it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes I wonder WHY to even bother posting this stuff about the Venom *sigh* who really watches them or pays attention to the articles that we post here. All most everyone on here has already done the deed and thankfully they are still with us ! But, I guess, if it reaches just one person, it's all worth it.
Just like all the articles @Jimi posts, if it reaches just one person, it's all worth it.

Yes you can never give up, they sure don't.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Sunday​

October-10-2021
Celebrate your simple life. A simple life is one where you do less and embrace a slower pace of living.

A simple life is not necessarily a boring life. Too many people hesitate to fully embrace and celebrate a simple life due to the fear of being judged as unambitious.

If you are genuinely happy living your life and embrace the joys of simplicity, then that's enough.

You don't need to change your ways or chase massive goals in order to fit a particular label.

You can find life rich and valuable without following society's definition of success.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5 Ways to Move Your Lymphatic System​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
SNEAK PEEK: Sayer Ji & Jason Prall of Awaken The Healer Within
Now more than ever, it seems like each day brings a new set of challenges to overcome, tough decisions to make, and contradictory information to wade through. Fortunately, research has shown us that there are a number of natural solutions to address the symptoms of mood disorders. The truth is your body is constantly sending signals when things are off. And has the power to naturally reset and recenter when it is given the right set of conditions.
Jason Prall, creator of The Human Longevity Project, has gathered 34 world-renowned experts in the realm of health and transformation in a new and very important event called Awaken The Healer Within. In this life-changing event, you’ll discover the deep, fundamental reasons and solutions for when you end up feeling anxious, depressed, and run down. Join us for this event, starting October 19.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
Manufacturing the Anti-Crypto Cyber Pandemic
Matthew Kratter from Trader University exposes a dystopian threat that centralized powers appear to be laying the groundwork for: An Anti-Crypto Cyber Pandemic.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

THANKS & POSSIBILITY​

When I was first diagnosed with cancer, it was like my life not only hit a wall, it was enveloped by it. Everything became about cancer. The majority of the time I was leaving my house, it was for a cancer-related appointment. The majority of my emotional space was consumed with fear and anxiety surrounding the vast unknowns. And the majority of my headspace was crammed with thoughts, to-dos, and wonderings about cancer, what I could do about it, what I needed to do next, and what might be coming. It was very easy to believe that I would never have anything to feel thankful for again.

This time of year is always very reflective for me. It could be that I started active treatment around this time. It could be that some of my best memories from childhood are from this time of year. It could be that I’m inspired by the transitioning natural world around me to turn within and consider my own transformations. Whatever it is, I’m happy to say that I was wrong after my diagnosis and that this time of reflection is one in a long, long list of things that I am thankful for post-cancer.

Don’t get me wrong, I still have many, many days where the fear, anxiety, and resentment creep back in. There are moments where I’m just so angry that this happened to me that I can easily block out all of the good and sink into a quagmire of sludgy negativity. It is work to claw my way back to gratitude, but it is work I will gladly, and sometimes begrudgingly, do again and again, because the alternative is to stay stuck somewhere that's not healthy for anyone to be.

The tool that serves me best in this is listing and focusing on the things I am thankful for, and if you are having a hard time creating a list of your own, here is my list for today:

🍁I am thankful for the beautiful colours of autumn
👯‍♀️I am thankful for time with family and friends
💓I am thankful I am alive and well for another day
😌I am thankful for long weekends
🧦I am thankful for cosy sweaters and warm socks
But most of all, I am thankful for possibility. I feel now that that wall I felt upon diagnosis was not so much a wall as a door, opening to admit me into a new, incredible, terrifying, beautiful phase of my life. My old life was left behind, enveloped and obscured by cancer and passing time, and though at first that was something to resent, it is now something that I can feel thankful for in my best moments. There were so many unimaginable possibilities waiting for me behind that door, and the only way to get to them was to open it up and walk through.

To get to the best bits of life, we often have to walk through some of the hardest. To discover what we’re really thankful for, what really matters to us most and to fight for it, we often have to face the possibility of losing it all.

So, here’s to possibility.

If you're celebrating, Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
And of course, Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

You may have heard me express my big love for Yoga With Adrienne, my absolute FAVOURITE online yoga instructor and yoga YouTube channel. One of the things I love most about her is that she has yoga flows for all sorts of things, ones you would expect (like yoga for back pain, for hips, and for neck tension), but also a whole lot you wouldn’t (like yoga for writers, for digestion, and for when you’re angry). Something that cancer made me realise I needed to get a lot better at was self love, and going through cancer helped me to fall in love with myself and the person I became as a result. Today, I’m sharing a lovely practise from Adriene’s channel, Self Love Yoga, that will help you feel strong, supported, and loved.

As Adriene says, hop into something comfy, and let’s get to it! Click here to check it out

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

3 Tips for Handling Times of Challenge and Change​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Diet and Nutrition: Recipes​

It's that of time of year again: the much-anticipated PSL season! Unfortunately, many coffee shops' versions are loaded with sugar, making it not the best of choices even if you get it with non-dairy milk and skip the whipped cream. But they’re just so dang tasty, and no one wants to miss out on the fall fun! Every year around this time, I make a batch of my dairy-free, sugar-free pumpkin spice creamer. You'll even get a bit of extra fibre from the pumpkin and good fat from the coconut milk/cream. It’s super tasty in coffee or tea, and last year, my sister also suggested freezing it in ice cube trays for iced drinks! In case anyone missed it last year and for those who are new to the community, I shared the recipe again this week in the Facebook group.

Click here to get it now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Resources: Courses​

This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I have a love/hate relationship with BCAM, as do many breast cancer survivors, because while there is good work that happens this month and boatloads of good intentions, corporations have decided to capitalise on the pain of cancer and people’s desire to do something about it. This month, you will see pink everything on products that have absolutely nothing to do with breast cancer or health. In fact, most of them are products that we shouldn’t be eating or using because they are loaded with sugar, artificial flavours and colours, toxic and carcinogenic chemicals (like in cosmetics and BPA in the lining of many canned foods), and many other baddies. By choosing these products, people are often actually ingesting things that increase their cancer risk over time.

This is all done in the name of early detection, but less than 5% of the money that is actually donated goes to research on prevention. To offset these tropes of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Dr. Veronique Desaulniers of Breast Cancer Conqueror and author of Never Fear Breast Cancer Again is offering her course, “How to Create Vibrant Breast Health”, absolutely FREE for the month of October to help everyone prevent breast cancer in the first place or reduce their risk of recurrence. In this series, you will hear from 7 experts on 7 different essential areas of breast health. Topics covered include:
  • Food as medicine
  • Balancing your energy
  • Reducing toxic exposure
  • Healing emotional wounds
  • Biological dentistry
  • Repairing your body with therapeutic plants
  • And outside-the-box tests for very early detection
The complete course is available online all month long, and you can go at your own pace; this is not like an online interview series where each video is only available for 24 hours, so that's nice :) If you are interested in learning more and/or registering, please click here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LACK OF DIAGNOSIS DOESN’T MEAN THAT YOU ARE NOT ON THE SPECTRUM.

Hey Jimi

What spectrum am I referring to?

Well, for most patterns of dis-ease...it’s a spectrum of inflammation.

And in this case, I am speaking into the spectrum of inflammation that leads to autoimmune disease.

Over the course of 25 years, researchers have found an overall 50 percent increase in the diagnosis of autoimmune disease.

I foresee this to continue to rise as we continue to struggle with toxins, pollutants and global warming.

But here’s the thing….you are on the spectrum of autoimmune disease for years (sometimes decades) leading up to a diagnosis.

So there’s a good chance you are on the spectrum of autoimmunity.

So there are actually 3 stages of autoimmunity and they are as follows:

Stage 1: silent autoimmunity
. This is where you have elevated antibodies but no symptoms or loss of tissue. MANY people have this and are unaware of it.

Stage 2: autoimmune reactivity. This is when you have elevated antibodies with symptoms and no clinically noticeable loss of tissue. This is the stage where you're searching for a reason for your symptoms but allopathic medicine keeps telling you that you are perfectly healthy. However, you know otherwise.

Stage 3: autoimmune disease. This is a full blown diagnosed autoimmune disease. You have elevated antibodies with symptoms and measurable tissue destruction. This is when allopathic medicine finally takes you seriously.

If you are on this spectrum of autoimmunity (and are not in stage 3), it can be really frustrating because allopathic medicine will tell you that you are healthy, your labs are “normal” and chalk up your complaints to aging.

But here’s the thing, if you are truly wanting to create big impact in your life, write a book, call in higher caliber clients, not be highly reactive at your family and be the version of yourself that you truly desire, you cannot settle into the belief that you must live with these symptoms

Because it will be a massive challenge (if not impossible) to create your next level success while also using precious energy resources to manage physical symptoms.

Join me this Thursday for my brand new Elevated masterclass where I will teach you my 5 step process that reduces inflammation in the body, redirects which way on the spectrum you are headed, improves your mental clarity and re-calibrates your nervous system so that you can create more potent results in your business.

Click here to join.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Monday​

October-11-2021
Focus on taking responsibility for who you are and addressing negative self-talk each day.

Slowly, you will develop the strength and courage to heal your old wounds, and reclaim your power over your circumstances.

Acknowledge what you have been through. Embrace and learn from your feelings.

Each day, make small changes in the way you observe and react to the world around you. These small changes will give you the understanding and the clarity you need to build a better life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi jimi,

Today we're shifting gears!

When you're moving towards a healthy life, you're bound to face obstacles and today we're addressing some of the most common ones...

We start at 11 am Eastern / 8 am Pacific. At that time please click here to join us and interact in the live chat: https://plantfitsummit.com/live/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

While the 'little c' has ravaged through the security of public health the past 20 months, the 'big c' has continued as a wrecking ball - destroying lives with no remorse.

Cancer is a #1 cause of death worldwide, accounting for nearly 10 million deaths in 2020

If you or someone you love are worried about cancer, you're not alone…

One doctor has done profound research on an unusual discovery that you need to know about.

According to Dr. Ron Rosedale — a world-renowned doctor in longevity and metabolic diseases — the secret lies in your cells and prolonging their life by repairing old, worn-out cells.

However, because of poor lifestyle choices and old age your body diminishes cell repair... and when this happens it causes unwanted cell replication — which could lead to cancer, advanced aging, and other chronic diseases.

But the good news is… after years of research Dr. Ron found out a “CEO enzyme” inside your body that when managed properly, can help prevent the growth of cancer cells naturally by reducing unwanted cell replication and switching ON your body’s constant “cell repair mode”.

And for the first time ever, Dr. Ron has created a video masterclass that reveals how he’s helped over thousands of people transform their health with this secret… and how you can do it yourself right from home.

The video has since gone viral and been shared all over the Internet, with many viewers singing their praises of this breakthrough discovery.

And, best part...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My grandmother had Alzheimer’s disease. We were extremely close. So, it was tough when she no longer remembered me or the wonderful memories we shared.

The impact that her dementia had on me has led me to do everything I can to prevent it and spare my children the same heartache I experienced with my grandmother.

Genetic tests tell me that I am at a high risk, but I have been fully evaluated by my friend, Daniel Amen, M.D., who told me upon seeing my brain scan that I have a “beautiful brain” and will never develop memory loss or dementia based upon my diet, lifestyle, and supplement strategies.

If I can do it with a stacked deck against me, so can you!

To inspire and educate you on how to boost your brain power, memory and mood, please join me on my FREE WEBINAR on October 14, 2021 at 6:00 PM PST.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO MY FREE BRAIN HEALTH WEBINAR
(Which also registers you to the free replay link)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

"Hope, Knowledge, and a Plan" Global Permaculture Summit

On Cctober 15, 16, and 17, this summit will explore permaculture as a positive, proactive wayto create food security, water security, and energy security, build community, and more –while you reduce drought and flooding, restore biodiversity, and sequester carbon.
It’s a peaceful, practical way to rebel against extinction,with boots-on-the-ground strategies to heal the Earth,one plot of land at a time!
Are you struggling with ...
  • Escaping dependence on unstable grids and supply chains?
  • Looking for a “beyond-organic” approach to gardening?
  • Moving from permaculture principles to practical action?
  • Transitioning from being a consumer to becoming a contributor – or change agent?
  • Bringing together water harvesting, soil ecology, and companion planting in a way that makes sense?
  • Learning how to use natural building materials and strategies to create low-impact, resilient structures?
  • Finding how you can heal the land, build community, fight climate change, and make a secure income, right where you are?
>> Register here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Secrets from Plant-Based Asia!

Hey Jimi,

Did you know that you have the power to reverse disease, live healthier for longer, and reverse climate change just by changing the way you eat? Join the first Plant-Based Asia Summit on 1-4 November to find out how!

The Plant-Based Asia Summit is a free online event, inspiring a healthier and more sustainable Asia Pacific.

>> Click here to grab your seat today

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Greatest Lie: "Two-weeks to flatten the curve"

Dear Jimi,
What began as “two-weeks to flatten the curve” has morphed into blatant fear mongering, unethical mandates and a state of emergency with no end in sight despite a 99.6% recovery rate in Americans under 65 as confirmed by the CDC.
For almost two years now the news has been dominated by one story: a global pandemic that has isolated the elderly, shuttered businesses, closed schools and created trauma for young people.
Now we are seeing mass firings of medical professionals, mandates from the federal government to businesses and countless first responders promising to walk off the job if they are forced to be injected against their will, religious beliefs and personal convictions.
Across the globe people are being told they will lose their jobs, their freedom and even their ability to shop for food if they don’t comply with government mandates that so many medical professionals have now openly rebelled against.
Now, a group of respected professionals with backgrounds in medicine, law, education, and activism have joined forces to produce an event that seeks to provide an opposing view, highlight areas of willful misconduct, and showcase viable solutions and pathways forward.
On October 14th, 15th and 16th, they will be presenting COVID CONFERENCE '21 SOLUTION SUMMIT.
What’s fantastic about this community-building, solution-centered gathering is that all proceeds go directly towards funding unbiased science, public education and expert legal action coordinated to fight for and protect your freedom.
Your generosity will help us fight for you and everyone you love. Every dollar makes a difference! All proceeds will directly fund compassionate education, unbiased science, and well-constructed legal efforts.
Use code "GMI" to receive 10% OFF COVID CONFERENCE SOLUTION SUMMIT ‘21 registration.

To better health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to activate anti-cancer genes

In a recent interview I did with Chris Wark from Chris Beat Cancer, I asked him "how do we stop making cancer?"

Listen to his inspiring and practical answer here.

You'll learn empoweing advice that Chris followed that helped him reverse stage 3c colon cancer.

After you watch the video below, please share it with anyone who needs to hear this message.​

VU Sponsors