Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi jimi,

What a way to start the week!

Click here to watch the replay of today's interviews: https://plantfitsummit.com/live/

Here's what we covered today:
  • How our food choices affect our hormones and health (bonus) with Dr. Linda Carney (MD specialized in lifestyle medicine, educator, speaker)
  • Inflammatory bowel disease: Why it's so common and how to heal from it with Shukul Kachwalla (Certified Wholistic Health & Natural Healing Counsellor)
  • What we can do to combat childhood obesity with Melanie Sliwka (Functional medicine practitioner and nutritionist)
  • How to overcome food addiction without giving up the joy of food with Chef AJ (Chef, host of TV series Healthy Living, author and weight-loss expert)

Remember: replays will be taken down when we start the next day tomorrow. Until then you can still catch the interviews here: https://plantfitsummit.com/live/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Crimes against humanity: Over 2.1 million vaccine injuries reported to WHO over just the last nine months​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Big Pharma now OCCUPIES Washington D.C., committing larceny against the public and forcing its deadly products on Americans​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Not even ONE state legislature has passed a covid vaccine mandate – it’s all rogue governors and local officials doing the dirty work​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The great SICKOUT spreads as airline pilots, railway workers, air traffic controllers, police, firefighters and the other people who keep society running say NO to vaccine coercion and threats​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Nearly all “covid” deaths in September occurred in the fully vaccinated​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Popular hand sanitizer may cause CANCER, warns FDA​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Tuesday​

October-12-2021
Treat yourself to short-term pleasures every now and then.

While long-term goals are crucial in building a fulfilling life, short-term pleasures can also help increase your happiness and contribute to your overall wellbeing.

The key is to be mindful when you treat yourself. Fully cherish the brief moments of fun and satisfaction.

Of course, there has to be a balance between pursuing fulfilling experiences in the future and your current impulses that bring momentary pleasures.

You are more likely to live a happier and more successful life if you allow both short-term pleasures and long-term goals to complement each other.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED INTERVIEW
Dr. Ealy's Fearless, Love-Driven Activism at It's Finest! EXPOSING Data Manipulation at the CDC
In this powerful interview, you will meet Dr. Henry Ealy, one of the most courageous, principled, and productive humanitarians of our time, who has gathered together some of the world's finest researchers to expose the CDC's COVID data manipulation and overinflation, which translated into the government's draconian COVID policies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
SNEAK PEEK: Sayer Ji & Jason Prall of Awaken The Healer Within
You are invited to attend an exciting in-person and online event, the COVID CON ‘21 SOLUTION SUMMIT, kicking off October 14th, 15th & 16th from the Church of Glad Tidings in Live Oak, California!

✅ Claim Your Free Special Guest Pass at the LINK below for the first day of the conference & get 10% off for the rest of the weekend, using Promo Code: GMI.

What’s also fantastic about this community-building, solution-centered gathering is that all proceeds go directly towards funding unbiased science, public education and expert legal action coordinated to fight for and protect your freedom!

The good news is that the COVID CON ‘21 team has also created a growing list of FREE and amazingly useful resources to support you and your family available at the link below.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

C-19 hospitalizations have been widely discussed…

And the results that Dr. Ealy shared with us were very disturbing.

He shared how certain hospital audits lowered the C-19 counts by 22%-25% on average. The CDC has violated key federal laws that were NOT followed and the data has been skewed.

All of this is very concerning (and eye-opening) to hear.

Sadly, it isn’t shocking at all.

They’ve fed us data manipulations on a daily basis and Dr. Ealy shows EXACTLY how they do this.

This is Part 2 of our 5 part mini series on C-19 Vx focused on recovery from injury.

>>> You need to see this manipulation to believe it (part 2)

He also destroys the myth that if you are hospitalized, you have a high chance of death.

The empirical evidence he gives validates the facts that you and I have believed to be true for over a year now.

The main takeaway from my talk with Dr. Ealy is that those who were most impacted by C-19 were over the age of 60 and already had pre-existing conditions.

But Big Pharma and the global government don’t want you to know that…

>>> Click here to watch part 2 of this revealing mini series (it’s f.ree of charge)

To your health,

Jonathan Otto

P.S. We have the same video on multiple platforms so this content is not banned. Also, if you click on other videos it can help us rank higher on the other sites so we can help reach those who need to get this :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi jimi,

We're about to start day 4 of the Plant Fit Summit.

The National Safety Council reported that 76% percent of Americans feel tired at work, 53% feel less productive, and 44% have trouble focusing. It's an unspoken epidemic and it's time we all get a reset which is exactly what we'll talk about today...

At 11 am Eastern / 8 am Pacific please click here to join us: https://plantfitsummit.com/live/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
The free screening of my SQUARE ONE Healing Cancer Coaching Program starts tonight!
I hope you're excited because I'm so excited I'm about to burst!
This course is the culmination of my own experience healing cancer, over 17 years of research on survivors who've healed holistically, and from personally coaching hundreds of cancer patients one-on-one.
Here’s how the free online screening will work:
SQUARE ONE is a 10-part video program. Each video module covers a different topic in detail: The Anti-Cancer Diet, Supplementation, Detoxification, Stress Reduction, and so much more...
I'll be airing one module per day for 10 days: October 12th - 21st.
Module 1 goes LIVE Tonight (Tuesday October 12th) at 9pm EST (6pm Pacific).
If you can't tune in right at 9pm EST, don't worry, each module will stay online for you to watch for 24 hours until the next one starts.
Each module builds on the previous one, so please make time to watch and be ready to take a lot of notes! :)
I will send you the link to the watch Module 1 tonight when it goes live.
I can't wait to share the SQUARE ONE program with you!!!
To your life and health,
(((c)))
p.s. There are thousands of people with cancer who aren’t aware they have natural and non-toxic options to treat it. Let’s change that. Please help by sharing the free screening with those you care about. Together, we can make a difference and save lives. Thank you in advance!
Here’s the link to share the free screening: https://sq1.chrisbeatcancer.com/go-trailer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Flax seeds are nutritional superstars.
They’re an abundant source of omega-3 fatty acids, phytoestrogens, fiber, protein, and lignans – but if you don’t eat them the right way, flax seeds can go “in one end and out the other,” without doing your body any good.
Also, both flax oil and flaxseed meal can degrade very quickly.
So, what are the best ways to eat flax seeds? Are they really as good for you as some people say? Do they have any downsides? And are there ways to prepare them that taste good?
Here’s everything you need to know about flaxseed.
Yours for healthy eating,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Some critics worry that flaxseed is high in cyanogenic glycosides, phytates, and cadmium — all of which could be dangerous. So is flax good or bad, and how can you eat and enjoy it safely? Get the truth about flaxseed here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello ,
It’s Breast Cancer Awareness month. I strongly believe it’s time to move past awareness and start encouraging women to take radical, preventative action to support long-term breast health.
One method I highly recommend adding to your breast health routine is dry brushing.
Why dry brushing
To understand the importance of dry brushing, we need to understand the importance of our lymphatic system.
The lymphatic system is part of your body’s natural waste removal, a drainage highway to evaluate, detoxify, and cleanse. While our body has its own pump to circulate our blood (the heart), it does not have a pump to move lymph through the body. This is up to us.
Dry brushing has been used for centuries in traditional medicine practices, like Ayurveda, as a ritual to stimulate circulation and improve lymphatic flow.

Lumpy breasts? Your lymph could be stagnant.
When lymphatic fluid slows down or becomes stagnant, excess estrogens can build up in the lymphatic tunnels found in the underarm and breast area. This can manifest as breast tenderness or fibrocystic (lumpy) breasts.
Dry brushing is an effective method to pump the lymph system, ending the stagnation and getting the detoxification flow going again. Stimulating the lymph system ensures that toxins are efficiently transported and eliminated from the body, and can provide relief from tender, lumpy breasts.

How to dry brush your breasts
The skin on the breast is delicate, so start by gently brushing toward the armpit and increase pressure to where you are comfortable with. Your skin should get a little flushed (this is a good sign), but not scratched from the brush bristles.
I dry brush my entire body 3 times each week before a shower. I also encourage you to conduct regular lymphatic breast massages.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Approximately 40% of the US population will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetimes.
And nearly 88% of US citizens over 65 years of age are battling at least one chronic health condition.
But guess what?
Nearly all of these conditions are preventable…that’s the good news.
And now more than ever, it’s time to make health a priority.
You weren’t born into this world to be saddled with chronic pain, debilitating fatigue, and frustrating symptoms that require so much of your money, time, and energy.
Perhaps you’ve made changes to your diet, exercise regularly, incorporate supplements, reduce stress, and even tinker with high-tech healing devices.
So why is it so hard to heal? You’re missing a critical piece to the puzzle that, once in place, will allow you to move beyond your symptoms for good!
In Awaken The Healer Within, you’ll discover what’s preventing you from breaking through and finally experiencing lasting health and well being.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8 Symptoms of Sleep Apnea

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

The most common sleep disorder in the U.S., sleep apnea, occurs when the tongue and throat muscles relax too much during sleep, blocking the airway. This causes breathing to stop multiple times during the night, though the sleeper remains unaware of it.

Sleep apnea can cause or contribute to heart disease, diabetes, irregular heartbeat problems, stroke, liver disease, and osteoporosis. It also leads to daytime sleepiness, which is a chief cause of vehicular and vocational accidents.

Special: 5 Signs You're Sleep Deprived

The good news is that the condition is treatable. People with moderate to severe sleep apnea are usually given a device called a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine, which is a type of oxygen mask that delivers air through the nose at high enough pressure to keep the upper air passages open.

Symptoms of sleep apnea include:

• Loud snoring
  • Excessive daytime sleepiness
  • Abrupt awakening accompanied by shortness of breath
  • Awakening with a dry mouth or sore throat
  • Awakening coughing or gagging
  • Morning headache
  • Difficulty staying asleep
  • Problems paying attention or focusing
Even if you do not have sleep apnea, several studies have demonstrated that not getting enough sleep — a condition called sleep deprivation — can raise blood pressure as well. Like sleep apnea, sleep deprivation is associated with increased activity in the sympathetic nervous system, which controls the body's stress response and over time could contribute to high blood pressure.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Zinc Deficiency: Symptoms, Lab Testing and Root Cause Solutions

In this video, you will learn about the signs and symptoms of zinc deficiency, its role in immune health, cancer prevention and more.

You will also learn the best lab tests for zinc, the root causes of zinc deficiency and the best foods and supplement strategies to address zinc levels.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Keto Cinnamon Rolls​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi jimi,

What an insightful day! With 3 out of 4 feeling tired pretty much every day, today's presentations are just what the doctor ordered and who doesn't need a reset once in a while?

Click here to watch the replay of today's interviews: https://plantfitsummit.com/live/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Biden’s so-called employer vaccine mandate is a myth, political theater to fool the masses and force companies to bend to his will​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BOMBSHELL: Australia’s Gladys Berejiklian was bribed, blackmailed by Big Pharma to impose covid “vaccine” mandate​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This link will be live until 9 PM eastern time Oct. 13
If you or a loved one has cancer you owe it to yourself to watch this, this is a live link I am using to watch it so you don't even have to register. ;)

Are you ready Jimi?

I am so excited to share the information that saved my life with you over the next 10 days. So buckle up and get your pen and pad ready! :)

Watch SQUARE ONE Module 1 here:

https://squareone.chrisbeatcancer.com/first-things-first

Module 1: First Things First will completely change the way you think about cancer and give you a solid foundation to start your healing journey. :)

This is what I share with every coaching client in the first hour we spend together.

Here's what you're going to learn:
- What cancer really is
- Cancer stats you've never heard that will blow your mind
- How to adopt the Beat Cancer Mindset
- The two most important questions you must ask yourself
- How to overcome fear and doubt
- How to build a support system
- The importance of making plans for the future
- How to enjoy your life and your healing journey
- And more!

Watch Module 1 here now:

(If you have any trouble with the links, copy and paste them into your browser)

*Module 1 will be live for 24 hours, then Module 2 starts tomorrow night (October 13th) at 9pm EST.

I’ll see you there!

(((c)))

p.s. If you love it, please share it! :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are some really interesting things going on behind the scenes...

Natural health remedies that have been documented in ancient texts in places like India, the Middle East, and passed on through spoken word in the Amazon rainforest are being validated by the latest, cutting-edge, scientific research.

Powerful mind-body practices that have been promoted for thousands of years in Eastern traditions are being scientifically understood and the results verified by the most respected research institutions on the planet.

Whether you’re dealing with depression, anxiety, gut dysfunction, chronic fatigue, skin conditions, cardiovascular disease, chronic pain, unwanted weight, addiction, and even cancer

The solutions are available right now!

You may be thinking, “I’ve tried everything, it’s been years of searching for the solution, what makes this any different?

I hear you...

And I found that sometimes the missing piece of the puzzle is not what you’d expect.

But once you find the missing piece, everything falls into place!

That’s why I want to invite you to a very important and life-changing event hosted by my good friend and creator of The Human Longevity Project, Jason Prall (see my interview with Jason at the bottom of this email!)

It’s called, Awaken The Healer Within.

This life-changing event brings together 34 world-renowned experts who have been teaching health and transformation for decades and are here to help you take your power back and reclaim your life.

There are simple and subtle shifts that can radically change your life. Many are not well known. Some of these ideas and methods have been around for decades...and some for thousands of years.

And they’re all waiting for you!

>> Click here to watch the trailer

Now you can write your own prescription for lasting health and well being that comes from within.

Don’t miss this groundbreaking event!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Shopping today with the misses..
It's getting crap here now.
We are trying to hold out.
Regardless of what our BS media says, the covid passports are rolling in faster than what they show.
Its not far off that we can't do or buy or do anything here without one.
Im barred from the hospital. I need an op soon that Im thinking I'll be barred from getting.
I can live with that, I'll wear it. I know a young guy here who works in one of our 2 supermarkets. Great kid, think is about 18. He actually stood in front of his checkout waiting for us when he saw us. "Hey mate what you doing?" We said.
"Waiting for you guys" he said.
What a cool young guy.
Asked him hows it going mate. He said this..
"I have been trying to hold off, waiting for an ethical vaccine. I was hoping that one would come. I really was. But I was told unless I got first dose jabbed within the next week id lose my job".
We love this young guy, he has the most respect I/we have seen in yrs for his age.
He said he had no choice, jab or be homeless. It broke our hearts to hear it.
Get this. He said "my first dose of Moderna. Had it two days ago. I woke up yesterday, and...All I can say is I Feel Dead!"
We are, "mate...are you ok... what do you mean!?"
"I cant explain it..I woke up the day after and I feel im dead but alive...but dead inside"
That blew us away...im still reeling from it.
We love this young guy, he's awesome as a kid. To hear that from him im stunned and struggling to understand it, im numb....
What on earth makes you feel dead for crying out loud
A kid saying that! I feel dead.
What on earth is going on here in Oz? ☹️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Regardless of what our BS media says, the covid passports are rolling in faster than what they show.
Im barred from the hospital. I need an op soon that Im thinking I'll be barred from getting.
I can live with that, I'll wear it. I know a young guy here who works in one of our 2 supermarkets. Great kid, think is about 18. He actually stood in front of his checkout waiting for us when he saw us. "Hey mate what you doing?" We said.
What a cool young guy.
"I have been trying to hold off, waiting for an ethical vaccine. I was hoping that one would come. I really was. But I was told unless I got first dose jabbed within the next week id lose my job".
We love this young guy, he has the most respect I/we have seen in yrs for his age.
Get this. He said "my first dose of Moderna. Had it two days ago. I woke up yesterday, and...All I can say is I Feel Dead!"
"I cant explain it..I woke up the day after and I feel im dead but alive...but dead inside"
We love this young guy, he's awesome as a kid. To hear that from him im stunned and struggling to understand it, im numb....
Th
What a cool young guy.
That's just crazy, what kind of Hitler world is this becoming :facepalm:, almost everyone gone mad over there in OZ. It would be a tough decision to make, jab or lose your job, especially the Moderna, there are some countries that have banned the Moderna over safety concerns, but I think I would rather become a bum than to destroy my health with their experimental poison. It's truly sad that it has come to that there and other countries. I feel sorry for the kid too, and they say the second dose is the one that has the most side effects, hope it doesn't kill or mame him.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Wednesday​

October-13-2021
Prepare yourself to receive the good things you've asked for. Do not wait until later.

You are more likely to get overwhelmed and make poor choices if you are not fully prepared to embrace the big change you want in your life.

Take the time to plan and prepare for the arrival of the blessings. Reflect on what you hope to achieve and how you can make the most of it.

Position yourself properly through adequate preparations, so you can fully appreciate the good things you're about to receive in your life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Protect Your Teeth and Your Health

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

In the 1200s, Viking children were paid for their first lost tooth. Today the Tooth Fairy's under-the-pillow donation makes the transition from baby to permanent teeth less scary.

But if you're an adult and you're losing a tooth — or teeth — there's nothing rewarding about it.

Special: Trouble Urinating? Try This Strange Gorilla Secret.

Around 178 million Americans are missing at least one tooth, and about 40 million are missing all their teeth. The most common causes of tooth loss are severe gum disease (periodontitis), tooth decay, and trauma.

Severe gum disease affects almost 50% of adults ages 30 and over, and hits 70% of those 65-plus. It can develop from lack of daily dental hygiene (flossing and brushing) or from having a chronic disease like diabetes. Bad gums also make it more likely you'll suffer body-wide inflammation that damages internal organs.

Tooth decay, like gum disease, comes from bacteria run amok in your mouth. It, too, is inflammatory.

Trauma — such as a car accident or sports-related accident, a fall, or an on-the-job mishap — can break or dislodge a tooth. If that happens, reposition the tooth in the socket immediately, if possible. If not, put it in a glass of milk or in your mouth next to your cheek. See a dentist within 30 minutes. Don't touch the root, rinse the tooth with soaps or chemicals, or wrap it in anything.

Eliminating gum disease reduces your risk of heart disease and cancer, so eat a non-inflammatory, plant-based diet, don't smoke, brush twice and floss once daily, and see your dentist/hygienist every six months for regular cleanings.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi jimi,

We're about to start day 5 with our watch party and live chat where you get to connect with other awesome members in the community (no Facebook required)!

At 11 am Eastern / 8 am Pacific please click here to join us: https://plantfitsummit.com/live/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
All I can say is WOW!
Over 81,000 people have registered to watch SQUARE ONE and last night was AWESOME!
If you haven't watched Module 1 yet, it’s stays up until 9pm EST tonight.
Here's the link to watch Module 1:
Module 1: First Things First lays the foundation for the entire course. It's all about how and where to start your healing journey.
These are the most important things I teach every coaching client in the first hour we spend together.
Here's what you're going to learn:
- What cancer really is
- The Beat Cancer Mindset
- The two most important questions you must ask yourself
- How to overcome fear
- How to build a support system
- The importance of making plans for the future
- How to enjoy your life and your healing journey
- And more!
If you watched Module 1, believe me when I tell you that's just the tip of the iceberg!
And friends, we're just getting warmed up!
Tonight you're going to have a ton of AHA moments when you watch Module 2: Why We Get Cancer & How to Eliminate the Causes
Cancer is not a mystery. We know what's causing it! And it's typically not just one thing. Module 2 will help you connect the dots and remove the cancer-causers and cancer-promoters from your life. :)
Topics include:
- The origins of cancer
- The 3 pillars of health and healing
- Lessons from countries with the lowest cancer rates
- The cancer promoting diet vs. the cancer healing diet
- Cancer causers in our environment we need to avoid
- Cancer promoting habits
- And so much more!
Here’s the link to watch Module 2 tonight at 9pm EST:
https://squareone.chrisbeatcancer.com/module-2
If you get to the page early, just wait until the countdown timer expires and the page will refresh at 9pm EST.
See you tonight!
(((c)))

p.s. There are millions of people with cancer who aren’t aware they have options when it comes to treating it. Let’s change that. Please consider sharing the free screening with those you care about. Together, we can make a difference and save lives. Thank you!
Here’s the link to share the free screening: https://sq1.chrisbeatcancer.com/go-trailer

VU Sponsors