Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DID YOU KNOW? 💡
Trauma has been linked to an increased risk of developing certain types of cancer, including breast cancer.

Research indicates that women with a history of trauma, especially childhood abuse, may have a higher risk of developing breast cancer later in life.

Understanding this link highlights the importance of addressing past traumas through practical and natural solutions.

If you want to discover these life-changing solutions…

Join Us at the Trauma to Transcendence Summit
This summit is a warm invitation to anyone who's faced tough times and is searching for a deeper purpose in those challenges. Discover how to turn past traumas into stepping stones for personal and spiritual growth. With insights into the science of happiness and resilience, this summit is set to provide comforting guidance and practical wisdom.

It’s a chance to learn, grow, and find joy beyond life's trials. 🍃

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to transform your experiences into a source of strength,
Jimi.

Click here to register for the Trauma to Transcendence Summit

These bonus videos are your stepping stones to deeper knowledge and empowerment in your health journey. Remember, knowledge is not just power—it's health.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

Registration is closing on Thursday, August 15th for Dr. Isaac Eliaz's Open Heart Medicine Meditation and Healing Retreat, taking place September 18-21, 2024, at the Fairmont Orchid Hotel on Hawaii's Big Island.

Are you...

Seeking relief from pain, illness, or overwhelm?

With decades of study in East-West traditions, Dr. Eliaz effortlessly teaches the art of letting go of grasping – to the self and to others. Experience greater freedom of mind as you feel yourself expand into the potential of healing from the heart. In this place, there’s no end to how much love, compassion, joy, and equanimity we can experience - It is truly infinite.

Navigating a health challenge, a stressful time, or a life transition?

With new tools and insights, you can make your way through periods of discomfort with renewed purpose and clarity. In this retreat, meditation does not mean going outside our bodies but rather turning inward to heal. It’s an ongoing process of opening our hearts. Within this space, transformation happens.

Wanting to experience more peace and joy in your life?

Drift into a full sensory experience on the island of Hawaii during the Autumnal Equinox, the perfect time for reflection and gratitude. Right near Puako Park, one of the most ancient archaeological parks in Hawaii, the petroglyphs and breathtaking shoreline provide a unique environment full of healing energy.​
Space is extremely limited for this intimate gathering, ensuring personalized attention and an opportunity to work closely with Dr. Eliaz.

To give you a better idea of what to expect, Dr. Eliaz has prepared a short video overview to share more details of the day-to-day schedule, watch below.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

Remember when we talked about how cold exposure might benefit cancer patients?

Well, there are more potential benefits and they are truly amazing.

One standout finding is how cold therapy can help reduce inflammation, which is crucial because inflammation is linked to cancer progression.

A recent study in Reumatologia found that cold therapy significantly lowered C-reactive protein (CRP) levels, a key biomarker of inflammation.

Another study explains that cold plunging helps reduce the overactivity of the immune system by activating the body's natural anti-inflammatory response.

This is activated by releasing endorphins and other beneficial hormones.

Which, in turn, helps manage autoimmune disorders and chronic inflammation, both closely connected to cancer.

We all know someone dealing with these tough conditions, and discovering new ways to help them is incredibly important.

That’s why we’re thrilled to invite you to an upcoming event that’s all about harnessing the power of cold therapy.

Sign up for the Cold Plunge Webinar to learn how to use cold exposure to reduce inflammation and manage cancer.

Jonathan Otto, a seasoned investigative journalist and filmmaker, has spent months researching the ins and outs of cold plunging.

He’s uncovering transformative insights on how this therapy can be a game-changer for managing chronic diseases and improving overall wellness.

Jonathan is hosting the webinar on Wednesday, August 14th, 2024, at 4 PM ET, which means you only have 4 days before registration ends.

In this webinar, you’ll:

✅ Discover the scientific benefits of cold plunging backed by research.
✅ Learn how it aids detoxification and supports your immune system.
✅ Get practical tips on how to safely incorporate cold plunging at home.
Remember, chronic inflammation can damage DNA and lead to cancerous changes in cells, making it vital to manage inflammation effectively.

This makes cold plunging a powerful tool in your wellness toolkit with how it helps manage inflammation.

Spots are filling up fast though, so be sure to register soon to secure your place in this enlightening webinar!

>> Secure your spot now and learn how cold plunging can benefit you and your health.

To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New, Free Course
The Superpowers of Your Gut
with Zach Bush, MD
Repair, restore, and rebalance your body’s miraculous microbiome. Sign up for a free course pass.​
Human biology is a symphony, Jim, and the great conductor of that symphony is, in many ways, your gut and its microbiome.

If you want to maximize your health you must learn to nourish the invisible gardens growing on and in every organ, and, particularly, throughout your entire digestive system.

The Superpowers of Your Gut, Dr. Zach Bush's latest Commune course, begins at the top with your mouth and sinuses and then, organ by organ, explores how we live in miraculous symbiosis with trillions of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and parasites.

Get excited to learn:
👃 Why your sinuses are constructed like seashells — and why nostril breathing is optimal for your microbiome
👅 Why tasting and chewing properly increases the nutrient bioavailability of your food
👂 How the stomach “listens” to the food you eat
📨 How the small intestine’s incredible surface area makes it the ultimate organ for receiving from nature
♻️ The miraculous regenerative capacity of the liver
🤓 The link between your colon and your intelligence

From the stomach, gallbladder, and pancreas to the small and large intestines, this program will help you appreciate and optimize the innate superpowers of your gut.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stress Can Trigger Inflammatory Disorders

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Stress can both cause and contribute to flare-ups of inflammatory disorders. When you’re under stress, your body triggers chemicals and hormones that activate the immune system, which can aggravate these conditions.

Also, stress can contribute to flare-ups of an existing autoimmune disease with a chemical and hormonal response that can activate the immune system.

Special: Top Cardiologist Reveals Secret for a Healthy Heart

When you’re under stress, you need to take extra good care of yourself. Here are steps to help you keep stress from causing larger problems with your health:

• Eat healthy low-fat foods
  • Avoid all tobacco and alcohol
  • Exercise regularly (one hour daily)
  • Practice deep breathing
  • Reconnect with friends
  • Pray
  • Reach out to your religious community

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve always believed that:

"Beautiful skin takes commitment, not a miracle."

This is the mantra I live by when it comes to my skincare routine.

Just like the food you choose fuels your body and powers your brain, the skincare products you use can either transform your skin—or destroy it.

So it’s essential to give your skin the right nutrients!

You want products that fill nutrient gaps and avoid harmful additives.

Take one look at any label and you’ll find countless chemicals, fragrances, GMOs, and even pesticides in conventional beauty products that can age your skin faster than you might realize.

So, what should you look for in quality skincare?

Seek out products that have been rigorously tested for toxins and are rich in REAL, active, nutrient-dense ingredients.

These are the only products that address specific skin concerns—like dark spots, puffiness, wrinkles, uneven tones, signs of aging, and more—without causing other issues down the road.

That’s why I only use and trust AnnMarie Skin Care.

Their products are wildcrafted with high concentrations of active ingredients like ancient Chinese beautifying mushrooms, antioxidant-rich botanicals, probiotics, and synergistic plant stem cells.

What you can expect from Annmarie Skin Care:

• Even Skin Tone: Achieve a more balanced, luminous complexion.
  • Hydration and Glow: Experience noticeable radiance from their unique blends.
  • Enhanced Texture: Enjoy smoother, more supple skin.
  • Youthful Appearance: Reduce fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful glow.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Protein is now being talked about by every major health expert on the planet.

The problem is, it’s very often misleading information, or misunderstood due to a lack of review of the majority of data available.

I have looked through dozens of studies and listened to dozens of hours of in-depth scientific discussions around protein.

And here’s some of the main questions I want to answer for you today:
  • How much protein do I actually need to thrive?
  • Does my protein requirement change as I get older?
  • Should I focus on animal or plant-based proteins?
  • Are protein supplements safe and effective for seniors?
These and many more important questions are what I’ve answered in my latest article titled.

If you have any desire to live well and thrive naturally, then this article is a must-read for you.

Don't miss out on this game-changing information!

Read the full article and learn all you need to revolutionize your diet and supercharge your health

Yours in Health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim, my friend and 20-year holistic cancer survivor Chris Wark recently introduced me to a study (more on Chris in a sec).

This study investigated the anticancer effects of extracts of garlic and of lemon against breast cancer cells.

Now, on their own, both of these plant extracts contain potent anticancer compounds. HOWEVER, the researchers discovered that combining them supercharged their anticancer effects, completely eliminating breast cancer tumors in 80% of the mice in the study.

And the wonderful thing is, you can easily make this extract at home, and it also helps protect you against infections and heart disease!

Discover exactly how to make this super simple garlic/lemon recipe right here:

And by the way, if you don’t know the author of this free report, Chris Wark, you should.

During his cancer battle, and for the past 20 years since he healed, Chris has been researching cancer non-stop -- what’s causing cancer, foods that fight cancer, foods that promote cancer growth.

He’s researched nearly every alternative and natural non-toxic therapy out there...

...And literally spent thousands of hours reading studies and interviewing doctors, scientists and survivors like him who’ve healed cancer against the odds.

Chris has compiled a massive amount of life-saving information, organized it and put it into a comprehensive healing and prevention program called SQUARE ONE.

The SQUARE ONE Program will show you how to transform your life and your health and give you a step-by-step roadmap to start your healing journey.

SQUARE ONE is normally a paid program, but every year Chris puts it online for free. He’s shared the SQARE ONE Program with nearly 2 million people and this year’s free screening is right around the corner...

Go here to get the free report on why garlic and lemon are so potent -- along with the easy recipe -- and your free access to SQUARE ONE

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. You never know when someone in your circle of family and friends will receive a cancer diagnosis. The last thing you want to do is spend precious time searching for answers if/when that day comes.

Arm yourself with ALL of your options now… you can thank me later. :)

Grab the report & easy recipe and get your free pass to watch SQUARE ONE right here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

What if I told you that the most powerful weapons against cancer may already be in your home?

What are they? Find out inside my NEW (complimentary) eBook called:

At-Home Healing Therapies: How to Boost Immunity & Kill Cancer Cells

I created this gift eBook, for you, as an added bonus to my upcoming Stop Cancer Docu-Class - which begins Tue. Aug. 13.

This At-Home Healing Therapies eBook reveals:

• The 'heat shock' technique that stimulates your immune system (and may even shrink tumors!)
  • A simple meal timing trick that boosts your body's natural defenses
  • Two powerful medicinal mushrooms shown to have positive effects on cancer cells
  • The short daily ritual that reduces inflammation and promotes positive gene expression
  • The exact diet linked to a lower risk of prostate and digestive system cancers
  • Easy-to-find, inexpensive supplements that support your body's healing processes

But here's the exciting part...

These simple, natural therapies are often overlooked in conventional healthcare discussions.

Why?

Because they're so straightforward and accessible, many people assume they can't be that effective at killing cancer cells.

But the truth is, this information might just be the key to unlocking your body's natural healing potential.

Discover These At-Home Healing Therapies Today

This gift eBook is packed with scientifically-backed, easy-to-implement strategies that can literally save your life.

Imagine having the power to boost your immune system, kill cancer cells, and reclaim your health - all from the comfort of your own home.

Don't wait until it's too late. Arm yourself with this lifesaving information today.

Have a great weekend,

-Jonathan Landsman

NaturalHealth365

NaturalHealth365 Programs

P.S. Act now and you'll not only get my brand NEW eBook, but also exclusive access to my upcoming online event, The Stop Cancer Docu-Class - starting Tue. Aug. 13.

In case you're wondering 'why I have to put my email address in to get this gift?" ... that's because we need to know who is interested in order to send you the gift and complimentary access (each day) to all the Stop Cancer Docu-Class presentations - at no cost to you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
Did you know that cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in the United States — right behind heart disease?
In fact, most health agencies predict that over 600,000 people will lose their lives to this devastating disease by the end of 2024.
>> Don’t Become a Victim - Discover How to Stop Cancer Naturally
To make matters worse, Western medicine suggests that the causes of cancer are “complex” – and often include genetic factors that are out of our control.
This false narrative leaves cancer patients with the impression that nothing can be done…
But, this is simply NOT true!
That's why my friend Jonathan Landsman, host of the upcoming Stop Cancer Docu-Class and a natural health industry expert for over 35 years, has just created a list of...
>> 5 Simple Ways to STOP Cancer Naturally
When you download this special report, you’ll also get complimentary access to Jonathan’s “Stop Cancer Docu-Class” - starting Tuesday, August 13th.
In this gift special report, you’ll discover many natural ways to stop cancer cell growth, plus…
- They don't involve exotic foods only found in health foods stores.
- You won’t need to buy a bunch of expensive supplements.
- You don't have to pay out of pocket for a holistic physician.
- There’s no need to trek out to the wilderness for an expensive healing retreat.
And the best part is...
The payoff starts today because doing these 5 simple things will also just make you FEEL GREAT right now.
So get this complimentary report today — a quick 5-minute read that will definitely change how you look at cancer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What if I told you that the most powerful immune-boosting tools may already be in your home, Jimi?

It's true – and it's all revealed in a groundbreaking new report...

At-Home Healing Therapies: How to Boost Immunity & Kill Cancer Cells

My friend Jonathan Landsman, host of the upcoming Stop Cancer Docu-Class and a natural health expert for nearly 40 years, has just released this life-changing eBook that reveals:
  • The 'heat shock' technique that stimulates your immune system (and may even shrink tumors!)
  • A simple meal timing trick that boosts your body's natural defenses
  • Two powerful medicinal mushrooms shown to have positive effects on cancer cells
  • The short daily ritual that reduces inflammation and promotes positive gene expression
  • The exact diet linked to a lower risk of prostate and digestive system cancers
Easy-to-find, inexpensive supplements that support your body's healing processes
But here's the exciting part...

These simple, natural therapies are often overlooked in conventional healthcare discussions.

Why?

Because they're so straightforward and accessible, many people assume they can't be that effective at killing cancer cells.

But the truth is, this information might just be the key to unlocking your body's natural healing potential.

Discover These At-Home Healing Therapies Today

This gift eBook is packed with scientifically-backed, easy-to-implement strategies that can literally save your life.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jim,
Sometimes, the symptoms of an autoimmune condition are impossible to ignore.
Chronic, debilitating joint pain…
Fatigue that wipes you out for days or weeks…
But often, the early signs of a serious autoimmune condition like lupus or rheumatoid arthritis can be easy to ignore -- until it’s too late.
Don’t let that happen to you.
Here are 5 early symptoms of autoimmune conditions you should know about:
  1. Frequent headaches: Lupus can cause headaches by restricting blood flow to nerves and inflaming the brain.
  2. Pain when chewing: Jaw pain and stiffness can be an early sign of rheumatoid arthritis due to inflammation in the temporomandibular joint.
  3. Overreliance on coffee or caffeine: If you need coffee to wake up or get focused, you could be struggling with fatigue and brain fog caused by a dysregulated thyroid.
  4. Cold intolerance: This is a common and easily overlooked symptom of a host of autoimmune conditions, including hypothyroidism and Raynaud’s disease.
  5. Tingling or numbness in your arms, legs, or feet: Nerve damage is one of the most common symptoms of an autoimmune condition and can manifest as tingling, numbness, pain, and muscle weakness.
If any of these sound familiar...
Then we invite you to join for this innovative online masterclass!
It’s called The Gut-Autoimmune Solution and it’s created by the team at Goodness Lover.
In this brand new masterclass you’ll learn:
  • How to help correct gut imbalances that can contribute to immune dysfunction (and potentially autoimmune conditions)
  • The #1 overlooked factor for maintaining a healthy gut microbiome (hint: it's not what you're eating, but what you're not)
  • Real-life success stories of people who have achieved remarkable recoveries by healing their autoimmune symptoms
  • And much more!
This event is available for a limited time only. Click the link below to register now!
To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The doors to our 3-Day Resilience Challenge is CLOSING SOON!

The Challenge
starts Tuesday, August 13th at 4pm PST! ⏰

I know you’ve got a lot on your plate, but if you’ve been waiting for the perfect moment to focus on your personal growth and resilience, this is it. There’s no better time than now to take control of your future.

Here’s what’s happening:

Day 1: Building Resilience in Uncertain Times

• Tomorrow, we dive into the mindset and habits that will help you stay strong no matter what comes your way.
Day 2: Adapting to Change for Personal and Professional Growth
  • On Wednesday, we’ll explore how to embrace change with confidence and turn challenges into opportunities.
Day 3: Creating a Roadmap to Your Dream Life
  • On Thursday, we’ll craft a clear plan for your future, ensuring that resilience and adaptability are at the heart of everything you do.
This challenge is designed to give you actionable strategies that will make a real difference in your life. Whether you’re dealing with career shifts, personal changes, or just want to feel more empowered, this is your opportunity to learn, grow, and connect with like-minded women who are on the same journey.

Time is running out—don’t wait! If you’re ready to take the next step toward a more resilient you, there’s no time to lose.

Join us and make the commitment to yourself today.

➡️ Sign up now to secure your spot before it’s too late!

Looking forward to seeing you there and supporting each other as we build resilience and embrace change together.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you finding intermittent fasting tougher than you anticipated?
You’re definitely not alone.
Many women struggle when starting a fasting regimen.
In fact, it’s common to feel overwhelmed, especially with busy schedules that make sticking to a fasting routine seem nearly impossible.
On top of that, research shows that up to 40% of women who begin intermittent fasting find it difficult to finish.
But here’s the good news:
It can actually be a LOT easier with a few simple tweaks!
I’ve shared my top 3 intermittent fasting hacks below:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Jackfruit is a remarkable fruit.
A single tree can produce up to three tons of food in a year!
When it’s ripe, it tastes sweet and delicious. When it’s green, it has a stringy, “meaty” texture, making it a unique meat alternative for plant-based eaters.
But is jackfruit healthy? And what should you do with it?
Here’s what you need to know about jackfruit.
Yours for healthy and sustainable foods for all,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Jackfruit is surprisingly nutritious, and it could even be part of the answer to world hunger. Read all about it here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
If you're concerned about cancer, or have a loved one facing cancer right now, we've got an invaluable resource to share with you today from our friend and 20-year cancer survivor, Chris Wark.

Chris was diagnosed with metastatic cancer in 2003, two days before Christmas, at just 26 years old.

When faced with intimidating odds of survival, Chris did the unthinkable... He turned down chemotherapy.

His doctors told him he was “insane”, and he had very little support, but Chris knew he had to take a different path to restore his health. His was rationale was:

"If my body created it, maybe my body can heal it..."

Today… Chris is a 20-year cancer survivor and his mission is to show the world how he and many others have healed holistically with nutrition and natural therapies.

Chris created a powerful 10-part video series called…The SQUARE ONE Cancer Coaching Program.
The information in SQUARE ONE covers the evidence-based nutrition, natural therapies, and lifestyle strategies that he and countless others have used to heal cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many other chronic diseases.

SQUARE ONE takes you step-by-step through the healing process in a simple straightforward way that is empowering, hopeful, and encouraging, without being overwhelming or confusing.

Check out this short video about Chris's story and the course HERE.

While you're there, you can register to watch all 10 SQUARE ONE Modules FREE online.

If you're a patient, a caregiver, or you're serious about cancer prevention, this course is for you. Don't miss it!

Read the incredible testimonials, get registered for free access, and tune in to watch this life-saving series, beginning August 20th.

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Greetings: Jimi​
Imagine waking up each day with a renewed sense of purpose, feeling strong and flexible in your body, and clear and focused in your mind.

This isn’t a distant dream. It’s a tangible reality within your reach through the practice of Wisdom Healing Qigong.​
"Aging is the most extraordinary process, a journey of discovery." — Gloria Steinem​
qigong practitioners
My upcoming free webinar interview, Embrace Your Golden Years: Qigong for Conscious Aging - Timeless Wisdom Practices for a Vibrant and Fulfilling Life, has been specifically crafted to guide you towards that reality.

This 90-minute session introduces you to the ancient art of Qigong, seamlessly blending it with modern research insights about longevity and health, learned by studying Blue Zones around the world.

Life moves quickly, and as we age, it’s important to seize every moment to enrich our lives.

This webinar is one of those awesome opportunities where you can discover:

Ancient Wisdom for Vitality & Clarity

Learn how Wisdom Healing Qigong, with its 5,000-year-old roots infused with modern science, harmonizes your body, mind, and spirit, promoting physical health, mental clarity, and emotional resilience.

Top 5 Secrets for Longevity
Discover the essential habits of the longest-lived people from the Blue Zones: moving naturally, finding meaning and purpose, effective ways of managing stress, eating with joy and mindfulness, and nurturing social connections.

How Wisdom Healing Qigong Unlocks The Secrets to Conscious Aging
Explore how WHQ encourages gentle physical activity, provides tools for managing stress, supports mindful living, and builds a community that uplifts and supports you.

Long-Term and Integrative Benefits of Daily Practice
See how integrating Qigong into your everyday life enhances flexibility, boosts energy, sharpens your mind, strengthens emotional resilience, and deepens your spiritual fulfillment.
practicing qigong with others
Many people think of Qigong as an exercise that enhances mobility. However, it’s so much more than that!

Wisdom Healing Qigong is a holistic practice that unites health, healing, and spirituality, creating connections that enrich every part of your life.​

Master Mingtong will explain all this and more
during the webinar!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hidden clues in your standard blood test results​

If you watched the video by Dr. Ken Berry that I linked to in the last two newsleters, you got an overview of some standard blood tests, individual test markers like hemoglobin A1C, and some reasons for running standard blood tests on a regular basis, even if you're healthy.

For example, as Dr. Berry pointed out, metabolic disease (i.e. insulin resistance and diabetes) can be developing long before you have elevated fasting glucose, and this can be spotted using markers like C-peptide, hemoglobin A1C, and fasting insulin.

You can also spot other developments early on if you know what to look for (unfortunately, your doctor probably doesn't).

Since your regular doctor will probably not be looking for certain clues, it's up to you or a more functionally-oriented health practitioner to look for clues on your standard blood work about potential issues like these:

1. Hidden infection
  2. Disease processes in the liver, kidneys, bones, and other tissues
  3. Subclinical deficiencies in certain minerals
  4. Subclinical deficiencies in certain B vitamins
  5. Subclinical glutathione deficiency
For hidden infections, you can look on your Comprehensive Blood Count (CBC).test at the total white blood cells (WBC) and some of the individual types of white blood cells, including neutrophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, and eosinophils.

Ideally, you would have a CBC with "differential", which means that it calculated the percentages of each type of white blood cell.

If your WBCs are higher than around 5,700 cells per microliter, your body is probably dealing with some kind of infection.

Very often it is something like Chlamydaphila pneumoniae infecting the endothelium and gradually generating arterial disease and perhaps microvascular disease in the eyes that cause cataracts and glaucoma.

But mainstream docs don't think anything of your WBC count until it gets above 11,000 or 12,000. By that time, you could be in serious trouble.

If your percent neutrophils is much higher than 60% (say 70% or higher), that could suggest an infection, usually bacterial or fungal.

If your percent lymphocytes is much higher than 30% (say 40% or higher), that could suggest an ongoing infection with (or reactivation of) a virus such as long C___D (or Epstein Barr virus).

The ratio of neutrophils to lymphocytes (N:L ratio) is an even more sensitive way of looking for clues about hidden infections.

If you divide neutrophils by lymphocytes and get a number of around 3 or higher, that probably indicates a bacterial or fungal infection.

One example of a hidden infection that could raise the N:L ratio is bacteria growing in the jawbone where a tooth (e.g. wisdom tooth) was extracted, or at the base of a root canal, or around an implant.

If you divide neutrophils by lymphocytes and get a number of around 1.0 or lower, it could indicate a viral issue (e.g. Long C___D or Epstein Barr).

If your MCV (mean corpuscular volume) is above 95 fL, this is could be due to low folate or B12, hypothyroidism, or liver disease.

Slightly elevated MCV could be an early sign of a trend toward macrocytic anemia that can sometimes be seen before there is an appreciable drop in hemoglobin or hematocrit.

Full macrocytic anemia is diagnosed once MCV exceeds 100 fL and hemoglobin and hematocrit drop to 12 g/dL and 36% in women or 13 g/dL and 41% in males.

This email covered clues you can find in your CBC with Differential blood tests, and the next email will go over hidden intelligence you can uncover in the Compehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) that is also part of the most basic blood testing that you almost certainly have done in the past.

So dig out some past lab test reports, or request them from your doctor's office, especially if they were done within the last 2 years, and compare what you see with what you learned in this email.

If you received value from this email, reply with the word "value" so that I know that this information is useful to you.

If you have any questions, reply with your questions and I will try to answer your question in a future newsletter in this series.

If you haven't yet watched Dr. Ken Berry's video about some of the basic blood test markers that I did not cover in this email (because I'm assuing that you will watch the video), watch the video here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Plant-Based Fats May Slash Heart and Diabetes Risks

Experts have long advised increasing unsaturated fats and reducing saturated fats to prevent heart and metabolic diseases. A recent study published in Nature Medicine reinforces this advice, showing that opting for unsaturated plant-based fats over saturated animal fats significantly reduces the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.

In the study, researchers analyzed data from participants in the DIVAS trial who followed diets rich in either saturated animal fats, polyunsaturated plant-based fats, or monounsaturated fats for 16 weeks. They used a comprehensive metric known as the multi lipid score (MLS) to assess how replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats affected 45 different types of fats in the body.

Those with higher MLS scores—meaning they more unsaturated plant-based fats—had a 32% lower risk of heart disease and a 26% lower risk of type 2 diabetes compared to those with lower scores. In addition, researchers introduced a simplified version of this scoring system, called the reduced MLS (rMLS), and found that those with better rMLS scores over 10 years had a 24% lower risk of diabetes in the Nurses' Health Study. These findings underscore the importance of opting for more unsaturated plant-based fats over saturated animal fats.

Phthalate Dangers: Where They Hide & Why to Avoid Them

Phthalates have been nicknamed “the everywhere chemical” because they’re found in thousands of everyday products and have made their way into the environment and our bodies. You may hear phthalates referred to as “plasticizers” because one of their main functions is to make plastics more durable and flexible.

A key characteristic of phthalates—and one that is very concerning for human health—is that they do not chemically bind to the material they are used in. This means they can easily leach into food, escape into the atmosphere, or be absorbed via mouth or skin contact. In your body, phthalates can act as endocrine disrupters, may damage the DNA in male sperm, may increase the risk of preterm birth, and even increase cancer risk. And the dangers don’t end there.

To reduce your phthalate exposure, it’s important to only use phthalate-free cosmetics, skincare, and personal care products and avoid synthetic fragrances. You also want to use food stored in glass containers, not plastic. Plus, replace vinyl products (shower curtains, floorings, blinds) with less toxic alternatives when possible. Here’s what else you need to know about phthalates, including how to keep you and your family safe.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Protein Signatures May Help to Predict 67 Diseases
Many people with diseases struggle to get a clear diagnosis because there aren't clear biomarkers indicating when a disease starts. Now, using data from the UK Biobank Pharma Proteomics Project, researchers have found that they can use blood samples to identify protein signatures to predict 67 diseases, including non-Hodkin lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and more. (More)
Struggling with Night Vision? Do This Before You Drive
If you’re suffering from night blindness, you’re not alone. While glaucoma or cataracts may be to blame, one of the biggest causes is aging. As we get older, the structure of our eyes can change, making it more difficult to see in the dark and adjust to bright lights. If you’re having trouble seeing at night, here’s what you can do to make night driving safer. (More)
Sugary Drinks May Boost Colorectal Cancer Risk
Not only can sugary drinks lead to weight gain and obesity, but experts have also found they may boost the risk of developing colon cancer. That’s because sugar can decrease the diversity of bacteria found in the gut. Plus, it can weaken the barrier between the gut and bloodstream, which can heighten inflammation and allow tumors to form. (More)​
Compelling Health Fact
Did you know once food enters the stomach, its walls contract in a rhythmic motion known as peristalsis? This helps to mix the food with gastric juices and move it gradually towards the small intestine for further digestion.​
Recipes
Eggplant Caviar Spread
This popular Slavic spread includes a tasty medley of eggplant, onions, and caramelized onions.
Sesame-Ginger Cucumber Soba Salad
This tasty bowl features cucumber noodles, buckwheat soba, and a sweet & spicy sauce.
Green Sheet Pan Dinner
Just toss colorful veggies with tofu in a lemony, garlicky Greek-inspired seasoning.

“I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.”
—Thomas Jefferson​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes, the symptoms of an autoimmune condition are impossible to ignore.

Chronic, debilitating joint pain…
Frequent emergency trips to the bathroom…
Fatigue that wipes you out for days or weeks…

But often, the early signs of a serious autoimmune condition like lupus or rheumatoid arthritis can be easy to ignore (or brushed off by your doctor) -- until it’s too late.

Don’t let that happen to you.

Here are 5 hidden symptoms of autoimmune conditions you need to know about:

#1: Frequent headaches -- Lupus can cause headaches by restricting blood flow to nerves and inflaming the brain.

#2: Pain when chewing -- Jaw pain and stiffness can be an early sign of rheumatoid arthritis due to inflammation in the temporomandibular joint.

#3: Overreliance on coffee or caffeine -- If you need coffee to wake up or get focused, you could be struggling with fatigue and brain fog caused by a dysregulated thyroid.

#4: Cold intolerance -- This is a common and easily overlooked symptom of a host of autoimmune conditions, including hypothyroidism and Raynaud’s disease.

#5: Tingling or numbness in your arms, legs, or feet -- Nerve damage is one of the most common symptoms of an autoimmune condition and can manifest as tingling, numbness, pain, and muscle weakness.

If you’re reading this list, nodding your head, and saying, “Yes, that sounds like me…

Or, if you’ve been diagnosed with lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s, or another autoimmune condition and you want to address the ROOT CAUSE of what’s ailing you…

Instead of being given “solutions” that only treat your symptoms (at best)...

Then I invite you to join me here at this innovative online masterclass (it’s free!)

It’s called The Gut-Autoimmune Solution and it’s created by nutritionist Sarah Otto and the team at Goodness Lover.

If you’re well-read, then you’ve probably heard that 70% of your immune system resides in your gut.

But here are two things you may not know:

#1: Changes to the gut microbiome (the trillions of microbes that call your gut home) have been linked to most illnesses, including autoimmune diseases.

#2: It’s possible to relieve and even reverse autoimmune conditions by making targeted changes to your gut health.

And in the 8-part Gut-Autoimmune Solution masterclass, 30 of the world’s leading microbiome and autoimmune experts, including me, will show you exactly how to do that.

You’ll learn:

- How to correct specific gut imbalances that can trigger immune dysfunction (and potentially lead to autoimmune conditions)

- The unexpected fruit that could be your secret weapon against autoimmune symptoms (and where to find it)

- The #1 overlooked factor for maintaining a healthy gut microbiome (hint: it's not what you're eating, but what you're not)

- How a famous model went from multiple strokes and seizures to complete remission from lupus (and the simple change that made all the difference)

- Real-life success stories of people who have achieved remarkable recoveries by healing their microbiomes

- And much more!

If you’re ready to stop chasing Band-Aids and find real, natural, and lasting solutions to your autoimmune condition, you won’t want to miss this free masterclass.

The Gut-Autoimmune Solution is available for free, completely online.

But because much of the health information this masterclass reveals is revolutionary, and even controversial, it will only be available free for a very limited time.

Claim your access now at this link:

>> Get access to the Gut-Autoimmune Solution now (free for a little while longer)​
Wishing you vibrant health and wellness,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't want these Bible Health Tips? Simply Unsubscribe.
Dr. Partha Nandi, a renowned gastroenterologist, has compiled groundbreaking research into an easy-to-follow guide: the Healthy Gut Cookbook. This isn't just any cookbook—it's a blueprint to your brain's health through your stomach, which is why we recommend that you...
--> Download Healthy Gut Cookbook: A Gastroenterologist’ Guide to Repairing Your Gut today!
Here’s what you'll discover:
  • Recipes that include the 3 vital foods known to combat cognitive decline.
  • Delicious meals that support both gut and brain health.
  • Nutritional insights that can transform your daily diet into a neuroprotective powerhouse.
Don’t miss the opportunity to safeguard your cognitive health.
--> Download Healthy Gut Cookbook: A Gastroenterologist’ Guide to Repairing Your Gut.
Remember, what you eat doesn’t just feed your body; it fuels your brain.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,
According to the latest statistics from the National Institutes of Health, over 2 million new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in 2024.
And by year’s end, over 600,000 Americans will have lost their battle with this deadly disease.
This is heartbreaking news considering there are many drug-free (and highly effective) ways to strengthen immunity and kill cancer cells.
In fact, my friend Jonathan Landsman, host of the upcoming Stop Cancer Docu-Class and a health expert for over 35 years, has recently created a special report called...
>> 22 Foods and Nutrients to Stop Cancer Cell Growth
When you download this special report, you’ll also get complimentary access to Jonathan’s “Stop Cancer Docu-Class” - starting Tuesday, August 13th.
Over 40 studies prove that these commonly available nutrients can substantially reduce your cancer risk - I'm talking about...
- The "dynamic food duo" - these two vegetables that taste perfect together and are both proven to decrease tumor development.
- The "must-have mineral" that protects you from cancer. Half of American adults are mineral deficient due to soil depletion - discover how much you need per day to keep cancer at bay...
- The "cancer suicide nutrient" that teaches cancer cells how to kill themselves - slowing growth by 70% within 48 hours!
- The "5-cent-a-day vitamin" that outperforms experimental drugs in destroying cancer cells. You probably have this vitamin in your home … but are you taking it?
- The "cancer-fighting snack" - just 2 servings a day can cut your risk of breast cancer by a whopping 50 percent!
Carcinogens are everywhere - from environmental pollutants in the air we breathe to chemicals in the food we eat.
It’s good to know that these 22 delicious foods and nutrients exist to ease some of the toxin burden and reduce your cancer risk.
Enjoy this lifesaving information!
Kim
P.S. Download this special report today and also get complimentary access to Jonathan’s "Stop Cancer Docu-Class'' starting Tuesday, August 13th. This online event features nearly 50 world-class presentations revealing things about cancer you'll never hear from Dr. Google - because this lifesaving information is being censored by Big Tech!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi ,

This week at Healing Life, let's tackle into an often overlooked aspect of cancer recovery: Emotional and Psychological Healing.

Surviving cancer is just the beginning of the journey.

Now, it’s time to focus on what comes next—navigating the complex emotional landscape that follows.

Healing Beyond Treatment
A cancer diagnosis and its aftermath involve more than just physical recovery.
They entail managing a spectrum of emotions that can continue to affect well-being long after treatment ends.

This week, we're here to explore, understand, and guide you through the emotional and psychological healing that is crucial for true recovery.
Key Strategies for Emotional Wellness:
  • Acknowledgment of Emotions: It’s vital to recognize the breadth of what you feel — acknowledging these emotions as a natural response to your experiences.
  • Community and Support: Connect with others who have faced similar challenges. Support groups and therapy can offer solace and understanding in ways that friends and family might not.
  • Mindfulness and Meditation: Regular practice can significantly alleviate stress and anxiety, enhancing your overall mental health and resilience.
  • Creating a Wellness Routine: Incorporate activities into your daily life that promote happiness and health, reinforcing your journey to recovery.
Kickstart your week with our inspiring video, which offers insight into overcoming post-cancer fears and stepping into a life marked by greater vitality and hope.

Watch Our Recorded Live Q&A: Overcoming the Fear of a Cancer Diagnosis and Living with Greater Vitality

Let Us Inspire You
Join us in viewing this powerful resource, designed to empower and motivate you to take active steps toward your emotional and psychological healing. It’s time to transform fear into action and see life after cancer not just as a challenge, but as an opportunity for profound personal growth.