Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer is a sensitive subject for many people, but extremely necessary to talk about - especially with the growing rate of alarming statistics.

Back in the 70's, you only had a 10% chance of being diagnosed with this terrible disease.

But, in 2024, your chance of getting cancer is now at 50%.

And, by 2030, experts say this will rise to nearly a 100% chance.

(That’s not a typo!)

>> Find Out How to Stop Cancer Naturally

If you want to reduce your risk of getting diagnosed with cancer or find out how to overcome a cancer diagnosis … then I've got something you need to see...

My good friend Jonathan Landsman, a natural health industry expert for over 35 years, recently brought together the world's leading experts on cancer to create the Stop Cancer Docu-Class.

> Click to Get Complimentary Access! <

Starting tomorrow, these experts are going to reveal everything you need to know about how to avoid (and even overcome) a cancer diagnosis.

Here's a list of the Top 10 things you'll learn...

1. How to detect cancer cells much earlier - BEFORE they become life-threatening.

2. The TRUE SURVIVAL RATES of cancer treatment and a SHOCKING admission by conventional oncology.

3. What really causes cancer: How blood sugar levels, infections and dental procedures are all linked to your cancer risk.

4. Exactly what cancer patients need to do first … especially if you're ever diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.

5. The most essential nutrient needed to deal with stress … and why this is critical for killing cancer cells.

6. How to cut your risk of cancer by 60-70% with simple changes to your diet.

7. The 7-step cancer treatment protocol that is being used to help thousands of people at two cancer clinics.

8. How holistic medicine can help your body kill cancer cells much better than Western medicine protocols.

9. Shocking evidence on how conventional cancer care leaves you vulnerable to cancer cell growth.

10. The 10 biomarkers that measure the strength of your immune system and the surprising levels needed to avoid cancer.

The main point: is that 90% of all cancer cases are related to lifestyle conditions. Provide your body with the right conditions, and start reparing your cells and organs.

I genuinely believe that this program could save lives, so don't miss out!

>> Watch the Stop Cancer Docu-Class, at no cost to you!

Always looking out for you,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Folate warning​

In the previous email I mentioned that a slightly elevated MCV could be an early sign of folate or B12 deficiency, but I need to warn you ...

... don't assume that you have folate deficiency just because you have a blood test marker that might suggest a deficiency of folate (e.g. MCV above 95).

And don't just launch into taking a lot of folate because it's easy to get too much folate, potentially causing symptoms and creating health risks.

Getting too much folate can cause many of the same problems that can be caused by too little folate, as I will explain in a moment.

Here are some of the problems that can occur if you have too little folate or too much folate ...

• poor immune system function
  • cancer
  • poor detoxification
  • reduced ability to control histamine and inflammation
  • low muscle mass and/or slow recovery from exercise
  • reduced DNA synthesis
  • depression and/or anxiety
  • ADD / ADHD
  • other neurological problems
  • infertility and birth defects
  • and much more
So how can too much folate cause the same problems as too little folate?

The main mechanism is that high levels of folate in the body often leads to high levels of unmethylated folate because many people's bodies are not efficient at keeping folate methylated.

And unmethylated folate, especially the folic acid used in inexpensive supplements and added to most grain flours, interferes with the utilization of methylated folate, resulting in lower folate function in the body.

Some forms of unmethylated folate inhibit the activation and recycling of folate. For example, dihydrofolate (DHF) inhibits the MTHFR enzyme.

By inhibiting the function of methylated folate and inhibiting the activation and recycling of unmethyalted folate, an oversupply of folate (from supplements and processed grain-based foods) can reduce your body's ability to use folate.

Kind of ironic, isn't it? Sometimes less is more, and too much of a good thing is too much.

If you eat grain-based flours, that could be your main source of folate, typically as folic acid, the worst type of unmethylated folate.

Folic acid must go through many steps before it is "activated" and the body can use it.

The steps of activating folic acid include methylation (the addition of methyl groups) and "reduction" (the addition of electrons), and many people's bodies don't perform one or more of these steps very well.

And most of the same methylation and reduction steps are also required for recycling methylated folate after it has contributed its methyl group to be transferred to homocysyteine to convert homocysteine back to methionine, which is the central step of the overall methylation cycle and is the reason that the folate cycle is coupled to the methylation cycle.

The point is, your body has to continually recycle folate, even if it first acquired folate in a methylated form, in order to continuously support the overall methylation cycle by transferring methyl groups to convert homocysteine back to methionine.

So oversupplementing with methylated folate can create problems similar to oversupplementing with unmethylated forms of folate (e.g. folic acid) in anybody whose body struggles with any of the methylation or reduction steps for recycling folate.

Many people have issues with one or more of these steps due to factors like ...

• deficiencies of B2, B3, or B6
  • deficiencies of zinc or magnesium
  • deficiency of the amino acid serine
  • oxidatives stress
  • chronic immune system activity against an infection that depletes the electron donor called NADPH, which is needed for "reduction" steps
  • genetic SNPs in the genes that determine the efficiency of enzymes like MTHFR
Realize that MTHFR is merely the last step of multiple steps for converting unmethylated folate to methylated folate.

Other genes and enzymes are equally important in the process of recycling folate.

By the way, even though I just said that getting too much methylfolate can produce bad health outcomes, if you're supplementing with folate, it's still important to use the best form of methylfolate and avoid the inferior forms of methylated and unmethylated folate.

Many supplements contain low-grade forms of methylated or unmethylated folate, so pay close attention to the form of folate on the labels of your supplements to make sure you're using only the best form.

In the next email, I will give you a list of the names that represent the best form of methylfolate to use and which forms of folate to avoid in supplements, as well as better ways to maintain good folate status than using folate supplements in the first place.

To summarize ...

1. Too much folate can cause many of the same problems caused by too little folate.
  2. Too much unmethylated folate interferes with the function of methylated folate.
  3. Too much of some forms of unmethylated folate interferes with the process of recycling unmethylated folate back to methylated folate.
  4. Oversupplementing with methylfolate can cause many of the same problems as oversupplementing with unmethylated folate because methylated folate quickly becomes unmethylated folate needing to be recycled.
  5. Activating and recycling folate requires methylation steps that add a methyl group and "reduction" steps that add an eletron.
  6. These steps are inhibited by a variety of factors including nutrient deficiencies, oxidiative stress, certain types of immune system activity, and genetic SNPs.
  7. MTHFR is the last of multiple steps in the folate cycle for activating / recylcing folate.
This email was originally planned to cover how to spot hidden clues on the CMP test, but I'm pushing that to a future email in order to discuss these folate issues.

The next few emails will fill you in further on folate, and probably also provide a note of caution on B6 supplementation because B6 is another B vitamin that can cause problems if you get too much of it.

If you would like to see a great visual explanation of the folate cycle and how it connects to the methylation cycle, watch this video.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

Have you ever thought it possible to be living a vibrant, healthy life well into your 80s, 90s, and even 100s, without the need for constant medical intervention?

Well, certain cultures around the world routinely see their members do.

And it’s not because of a fluke of nature.

It’s because of a combination of lifestyle, diet, and little-known longevity secrets that are now being looked into by leading scientists.

Imagine if you yourself could tap into their secrets (and the ancient wisdom and modern science behind them) to rewind your body’s aging process.

Yes, you have the potential to feel and look younger, and it’s not as complicated as you might think.

A Nobel Prize-winning research study in 2016 revealed that our bodies have the potential to age in reverse.

This groundbreaking discovery is changing the way we understand aging and longevity.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi ,

Today’s focus in our series on life after cancer is on Awakening the Healer Within. This powerful concept involves breaking free from decades of negative conditioning to foster true health and recovery.

Explore Deep Transformation: Negative conditioning can often go unnoticed, yet it significantly impacts our health. Today, we encourage you to explore ways to unlearn these patterns and awaken your inherent ability to heal.
Discover strategies to identify and transform negative conditioning with our exclusive video: "Healing from Decades of Negative Conditioning to Create True Health."​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How 'Dangerous' Is the Sun?

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) suggests that sunscreen should be used daily to prevent skin cancer. On its website, the AAD touts the importance of “apply[ing] a broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of 30 or higher to all skin not covered by clothing.”

To make a statement like that, there should be clear evidence that sunscreen is safe and effective for preventing skin cancer and other problems secondary to sun exposure. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

Special: Doctor: All Multivitamins Are Not the Same

I grew up in the 1970s, before cable TV and computers. I remember that during the summer months, when school was out, I was outside all the time. My friends and I spent entire summers outdoors. And of course, we never wore sunscreen. We didn’t worry that the “dangerous” sun was going to give us cancer.

I don’t recall epidemics of melanoma or other skin cancers because sunscreen was not widely used. It is true that certain skin cancers — such as squamous cell and basal cell carcinomas — are related to sun exposure. However, those cancers kill relatively few Americans.

Though there are 5.4 million U.S. cases of basal and squamous cell cancers each year, only about 2,000 die annually. Contrast that with heart disease, which kills more than 655,000 Americans per year. For comparison, about 4,000 people die from drowning each year.

No, I’m not minimizing deaths from skin cancer. I have seen patients die from basal cell or squamous cell skin cancer. Such deaths are often the result of delaying care. Early treatment of basal cell or squamous cell cancer usually leads to a cure.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Grain bowls are wildly popular — and for good reason. They’re quick, easy, nutritious, and incredibly delicious. They’re also a great way to use up leftovers.
But what exactly is a grain bowl? What ingredients should you include (or leave out)? And how can you make them taste amazing?
Get the whole story and some fabulous recipes right here.
Yours for making nutritious food taste great,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. If you love good recipes that are quick to make and loaded with excellent nutrition, check out FRN’s forthcoming cookbook, Powered By Plants: Nutrient-Loaded 30-Minute Meals to Help You Thrive. Be the first to own it, and help us make it a bestseller, when you pre-order it here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Greetings!
For herbalist Jiling Lin, nothing beats Mama Lin’s cooking, especially her hot sauce. It’s not just the incredible flavor but the heartfelt story and rich traditions behind it.
Growing up, Jiling’s family meals were always accompanied by a variety of homemade condiments, each crafted with love and meticulous care. Her mother’s hot sauce, in particular, was a yearly experiment, constantly refined to achieve the perfect balance of heat and flavor.
Today, we’re honored to have Jiling share Mama Lin’s hot sauce recipe, complete with aromatic herbs and spices for a dynamic, flavorful experience.
mail
mail
mail
Hot sauce
mail
mail
mail
Mama Lin’s Hot Sauce is simple to prepare, requiring just a few key ingredients and a bit of patience. Whether you prefer mild or intensely spicy, this recipe can be adjusted to suit your taste.
Jiling’s post isn’t just a hot sauce recipe; it’s a journey through culinary heritage and the enduring legacy of family traditions. As the peppers ripen this season, you can gather all the ingredients you need at your local market.

Keep it spicy!
John Gallagher
LearningHerbs

PS...
A few FAQs covered in Jiling’s post...
  • Can I use other vinegar types in this recipe?
  • What can I add to this recipe if I want a spicier sauce?
  • How long will this hot sauce last in the fridge?
  • Can I use different types of peppers for this recipe?

PPS...
Below is your PDF Recipe Card of today’s hot sauce (exclusive for email subscribers). However, be sure to read Jiling’s post first to get the full story.
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Greetings: Jimi​
What if the secret to a longer, healthier life wasn’t hidden in a pill or a treatment, but in a practice that has stood the test of time for thousands of years?

Imagine waking up each day, not just existing, but truly thriving—with boundless energy, a clear mind, meaningful plans to look forward to, and a deep connection to friends, family, and the world around you.
"You don’t have to be anti-aging, just be pro-living." — Unknown.
qigong practitioners
And yet… what happens when the realities of aging begin to challenge this vision?

Are you experiencing the challenges of aging, such as:
  • Declining physical health that limits your daily activities?
  • Mental fatigue and memory issues that leave you feeling foggy?
  • Emotional turbulence that makes you feel isolated or purposeless?
Our upcoming free webinar interview, Embrace Your Golden Years: Qigong for Conscious Aging - Timeless Wisdom Practices for a Vibrant and Fulfilling Life, has been specifically crafted to guide you in overcoming these challenges.

Beginning TOMORROW, Wednesday, August 14th, and available on-demand for just a few days, this 90-minute session shares how the ancient art of Qigong confirms and seamlessly supports modern research insights about longevity and health, learned by studying Blue Zones around the world.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Did you know that cancer will soon overtake heart disease as the #1 cause of death, Jimi?

In fact, experts estimate that by 2030 nearly EVERY PERSON ON EARTH will be diagnosed with at least one form of cancer at some point in their life!

"Not on my watch!" says Jonathan Landsman, host of the Stop Cancer Docu-Class and natural health industry expert for over 35 years.

Jonathan recently assembled a group of the world's leading cancer experts to reveal all the 100% natural, effective ways you can avoid (and even overcome) a cancer diagnosis.

STARTS TODAY
→ Click Here to Watch This Lifesaving Event ←

The world-class speakers at this event include...

- Antonio Jimenez, MD, ND who runs 2 holistic cancer clinics - they've helped 1,000s of people bypass toxic chemotherapy and radiation treatments. (He reveals his 7-step treatment protocol.)

- Véronique Desaulniers, DC who successfully treated her own cancer diagnosis … not just once, but twice. (She's talking about how to kill cancer stem cells with plant medicine.)

- Edward F. Group, DC, NP ran a successful cancer clinic and had it shut down by the FDA for being outside conventional care. Dr. Group continues to devote his life to helping others heal through natural medicine. (He reveals a "secret" cancer treatment that has helped over 5,000 people get healthy!)

- Ronald Hunninghake, MD reveals the truth about IV vitamin C therapy … and why most clinics are NOT doing it effectively.

Amazing, right?

But that's actually a very small sample of the cancer experts (and solutions) to be presented at the WORLD PREMIERE of the Stop Cancer Docu-Class - starting Tuesday, August 13th.

See the entire schedule here and get complimentary access today!

The main idea the speakers want you to know is...

90% of all cancer cases are related to lifestyle choices and you can beat cancer safely and naturally.

And if you can provide your body with the right conditions, you can start repairing your cells and organs.

So don’t miss a single episode of this life-changing online event.

Save your seat now and get ready, this event starts TODAY, August 13th.

Wishing you abundant health,

Jason Prall

P.S. This event is for people who are concerned about cancer, people who've been diagnosed with cancer, and people whose cancer is in remission. I believe everyone can benefit from watching these lifesaving presentations.

Click here to watch now

If you no longer want to hear about the free resources related to the Stop Cancer Docuclass, please click this link to let me know → I don’t want to receive any more emails related to this event.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A Daily Dose of Vinegar May Help to Relieve Depression

Vinegar, which is a fermented acetic acid solution, has been shown to help blood glucose levels, reduce heart disease risk, and decrease body fat. Now, a new study published in the journal “Nutrients” has found that vinegar might also help to alleviate symptoms of depression.

In a randomized controlled study, researchers compared the effects of consuming four tablespoons of vinegar daily (2.95 grams of acetic acid) to taking one vinegar pill containing 0.025 grams of acetic acid over four weeks. They assessed changes in scores from the Center for Epidemiological Studies Depression (CES-D)
questionnaire and the Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9) in healthy overweight adults, while also investigating potential underlying mechanisms through metabolomics analyses.

At the end of the study, those who consumed vinegar showed a 26% reduction in CES-D scores and a 42% reduction in PHQ-9 scores, compared to 5% and 18% reductions respectively in the control group. The metabolomics analyses found higher concentrations of nicotinamide and increased activity in the NAD+ salvage pathway in the vinegar group, which are both associated with an improved mood.

12 Foods & Food Additives That Trigger Migraines

Migraines and other types of headaches are frustrating, to say the least. Symptoms can range from a mild ache to severe, throbbing pain and may also include nausea, fatigue, and light or sound sensitivity. There is no single cause for headaches or migraines, but they are often brought on by some kind of trigger.

Certain foods— and food additives— unfortunately fall into the category of common headache triggers. While no one food will trigger a headache/migraine in everyone, having a “most likely culprit” list will help you narrow your focus to see if some simple diet tweaks can cut back on head pain.

Some of the most common migraine triggers include alcohol, aged cheeses that contain tyramine (cheddar, feta, Parmesan, blue cheese, and more), cured or processed meats, monosodium glutamate (MSG), yellow dye #5, and artificial sweeteners. Here’s how to identify the foods and additives that trigger a migraine for you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are You at Risk of Liver Failure? The Surprising Truth
Metabolic dysfunction-associated steatotic liver disease (MASLD), formerly called nonalcoholic liver disease, affects 35% of adults in the US—yet, fewer than 5% are aware that they have it. Those with obesity, type 2 diabetes, and insulin resistance are at highest risk. However, getting an accurate diagnosis can be tricky because MASH can be present with no symptoms or be mistaken for other conditions. (More)
5 Reasons to Eat More Arugula + 3 Warnings
Arugula is a nutritional powerhouse that’s rich in nutrients and phytochemical compounds that act as antioxidants, helping to fight inflammation and support your cardiovascular system. Not only can eating arugula improve your heart health, but it can also help to protect against cancer and help to control type 2 diabetes. Yet, despite its benefits, arugula comes with a few important risks. (More)
Exercise May Lower Depression Risk for Osteoarthritis Sufferers
Osteoarthritis can cause ongoing pain that can lead to depression, however a new study has found that physical activity can help reduce depression symptoms by lowering pain levels. Those with the most pain experienced the biggest improvements in both mood and pain. This study underscores the important role of physical activity in managing depression for those with significant osteoarthritis-related discomfort. (More)​
Compelling Health Fact
Did you know your kidneys are a “filtration powerhouse,” filtering about 120 to 150 quarts of blood daily and producing one to two quarts of urine? Plus, your kidneys play an important role in regulating blood pressure by adjusting the volume of blood and the concentration of sodium and water in your bloodstream.​
Recipes
Thai Crunch Salad
A delicious blend of crunchy fresh veggies, cabbage, and more in a citrus peanut dressing.
Whipped Feta Dip
With just 7 ingredients, this delicious dip is creamy, fluffy, cheesy, and tangy.
Grilled Tofu
Golden on the outside and tender and “meaty” on the inside, just marinate your tofu and grill.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."

— C.S. Lewis

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Folate Warning (Part 2)​

In the last email, I warned of the problems that too much folate can cause.

By the way, to learn more about the science on this, check out this review article on the topic (easy to read for a scientific article).

The reason I'm carrying on about folate is that many of my clients have come to me over-supplementing with folate.

Their functional practitioners overloaded them with folate, or they self-prescribed B vitamins that contained too much folate and/or other supplements that contained folate.

One of my clients developed high folate levels by taking only about 300 mcg of folate daily, which is less than most B supplements contain.

If you are taking any supplements at all, not just B vitamins, check all of your supplements to see how much you are getting in total.

Again, for the reasons described in the article above and at beginning of the previous email, oversupplementing with folate can be counterproductive and even dangerous.

So if you see a potential sign of low folate on a blood test (e.g. high MCV), or you have an MTHFR SNP, don't rush into supplementing.

Actually test folate directly (a relatively low-cost test) to see if it is low before taking a lot of folate or taking it for a long time.

By the way, if you have small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), bacteria in your small intestine could be producing a lot of folate, raising your folate level.

Also realize that the folate in your blood is a mix of all forms of folate.

Your blood level of folate doesn't tell you how much of it is activated, or how much folate is in your cells, or how well your body is using folate.

So it's also important to look at indirect markers of folate function in the body to see how well your body is actually using folate.

I will discuss this in future emails about tests like an Organic Acids Test and a Methylation panel.

If you are supplementing with folate, make sure that folate in your supplements is described in one of the following ways:

L-Methylfolate
L-5-MTHF
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate
6(S)-L-MTHF
6(S)-L-Methyltetrahydrofolate

These are all different names for the same bioavailable form of methylated folate.

Versions that use "R" instead of "S" and "D" instead of "L" in the names listed above are less bioavailable.

If the supplement label does not specify the form of methylfolate (i.e. L or 6(S)), it probably contains the less active “D” form of methylfolate.

Quatrefolic® is a form of L-methylfolate that uses glucosamine instead of calcium to bind the L-methylfolate.

The glucosamine salt may be more bioavailable than the calcium salt, but either form is fine.

And of course avoid folic acid, as explained previously.

By the way, I forgot to mention in the previous email that folic acid inhibits the MTHFR enzyme.

There is a form of partially activated folate called folinic acid that is promoted by some supplement companies and practitioners as an alternative for people that do not do well with methylated supplements.

But folinic acid inhibits certain enzymes in the folate cycle, so I need to learn more about it recommending it in any context.

To sum up ...

1. Test folate in blood, but realize that folate in blood is a mix of all forms, both methylated and unmethylated.
  2. Test markers of folate function (e.g. via an Organic Acids Test and a Methylation Panel - more on this in future emails).
  3. If supplementing with folate, use the forms listed earlier in this email and avoid the others.
  4. Folinic acid may have its place, but I'm cautious about it.
Once you know that you have enough folate in your blood, then you can at least relax about supplementing with it and focus on getting folate from food and ...

... supporting your body's activation and recycling of folate, which involves more than just the MTHFR enzyme.

The next email will cover how to get all the folate you need from food and ...

... simple ways to keep MTHFR and other enzymes in the folate cycle working, whether you have MTHFR SNPs or not.

If you received value from this email, reply with the word "value".

If you have any questions, reply with your questions so I can answer them in another email.

If you would like to learn more about the science on the problems with getting too much folate, check out this scientific review article on the topic (easy to read as scientific articles go).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[FREE FROM TGN] How to Produce ½ your Protein in 10 Minutes a Day
Watch this free 17:46 video revealing a step-by-step system for families who want to eat delicious food, be free of supermarkets, and live off-grid. Click here to watch free.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[FREE FROM OUR FRIENDS] The Gut-Autoimmune Solution
What if everything you've been told about the causes and treatments for rheumatoid arthritis was only half the story? What if the real key to conquering this autoimmune condition was not found in expensive medications or joint replacements but in a surprising place much closer to home: your gut microbiome... Click here to watch the series FREE

[IN CASE YOU MISSED IT] Weekend Project: Distilling Alcohol
This may shock you, but one of the things most valuable preps that is often overlooked is alcohol, and now you can learn to distill it yourself.
If you missed it, click here to check out our BRAND NEW Weekend Project: Distilling Alcohol.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When it comes to the health of our children, we deserve nothing less than complete transparency and rigorous safety standards.

Yet, the vaccines recommended by the CDC for pregnant women and infants lack the extensive testing that we would expect for products administered to our youngest and most vulnerable.

Shockingly, the list of vaccines given in the first six months of life have been developed and approved with minimal clinical trials.

If you have not seen this chart before, please take a moment to really let this image we created sink in:
The sheer number of vaccines and the alarming lack of testing raises significant questions about their safety and efficacy, especially when we consider the growing number of chronic childhood diseases.

These chronic conditions, often autoimmune or immune-mediated, have surged from 12.4% in the early 1980s to over 50% of children today.

But despite this dramatic increase, public health authorities have not fully explored the potential link between vaccines and these health issues.

The pharmaceutical industry, protected by the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, is not held liable for injuries caused by vaccines. This legal immunity removes the financial incentive for thorough safety evaluations, leading to a system where profit outweighs caution.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

"Successful problem solving requires finding the right solution to the right problem. We fail more often because we solve the wrong problem than because we get the wrong solution
to the right problem."​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The science is clear:

An active sex life has incredible benefits for your health and longevity.

It can reduce the risk of cancer, lower blood pressure, and alleviate stress.

Unfortunately, the drive for this immensely beneficial and exhilarating activity reduces as we age…

The muscle tone weakens, aches develop, and our bodies change…

But what if you could reignite that spark and keep the passion alive at any stage of life?

There are 11 Simple Ways to Keep the Fire Burning!

And it’s all in an eBook that you could get right now at no cost to you.

This science-backed guide reveals how to naturally boost libido and sexual function.

And that’s not all! You’ll also receive a FR.EE ticket🎟️to the groundbreaking "Ageless" online event!

What is "Ageless"?
Ageless is a virtual event where 50 medical doctors and health experts share their secrets to longevity and how to ENJOY more intimacy after 40, 60 or even 80!

And the crucial role a healthy sex life plays in improving your healthspan.

If this is something that interests you, Download your f.ree eBook here and get your f.ree access to the "Ageless" event.

Don’t miss this chance to make a lasting change in your health and relationships!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Going all the way cutting edge today, Jim!!

If you’ve got questions about hyperthermia (fever, in this case created by manmade device)…

or if you’ve got questions about photodynamic therapy (combining light therapy with a photo-reactive substance consumed or injected)…

or if you have questions about COMBINING these things (or just want to hear more about it)…

OR if you just want to know in general the best things you don’t hear every day that you can do to prevent and reverse cancer…

You need to get on our Going Integrative Q&A call with one of my absolute favorite holistic cancer doctors, Dr. Sharon Gurm!

That will be TODAY (Wednesday) at noon PT / 3pm ET.

She’s been doing some really advanced stuff with photodynamic therapy and hyperthermia if you couldn’t already tell. :)

And I’ll give you a little secret if you didn’t already know, there might be a deal on our whole Going Integrative Plus program for the people who sign up for this one. :)

I mentioned the other day that overhauling our website to be even more instructive which I’m really excited about…

but as far as how to really cut through the confusion…

I don’t know of a better way than getting YOUR questions answered directly each and every week by the top integrative cancer doctors in the world…

along with a separate call each and every week to ask ME anything you want directly and talk shop with a whole community of people all on the same page…

along with a bunch of other stuff. :)

I say it all the time, but I would have given anything for this when we were going through everything with Ryder…

and even before that when we were getting really serious about trying to figure out everything we could for our health for that matter.

Which is why we made it! I still learn something new every week, both from the doctors and our awesome community calls. :)

Aaaannnnd to add to the fun, reminder on our structured water webinar today!!

I’ll be live with my friend Patrick Durkin talking about the CRUCIAL difference between the energetic structure of water that’s been sitting in pipes vs what you find in nature…

And I say CRUCIAL because we’re MADE of water, so this applies to OUR energetic structure, not just the water we drink.

And you’re probably familiar with devices you pour your water through to structure it…

We’ll ALSO be talking about how your ENVIRONMENT itself can properly structure water!

That call is at 4pm PT / 7pm ET and you can sign up to attend + ask questions live / catch the replay / get the webinar only deal here!!

-Ryan Sternagel & The Anti-Cancer Revolution Team​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unlocking the POWER of Broccoli Sprouts: The Future of Wellness
With over a decade of research compiled at GreenMedInfo.com covering 300 health-related topics, we've uncovered compelling information about broccoli sprouts and sulforaphane. Now, we're excited to share these insights and discuss the latest scientific advancements in this field.

Why This Matters

The evolution from whole broccoli sprouts to concentrated sulforaphane extracts represents a fascinating intersection of nature and technology, with potential implications for brain health, detoxification, and inflammation support:

- Neuroprotection: Explore how sulforaphane may interact with pathways related to cognitive function and brain health.
- Cellular Cleansing: Learn about sulforaphane's potential role in supporting the body's natural detoxification processes.
- Inflammatory Balance: Understand how broccoli sprout compounds may interact with the body's inflammatory responses.
- Potency and Convenience: Discover how technological advancements are making it easier to access concentrated forms of these beneficial compounds.

Join us for this exclusive live event to learn more about the journey of broccoli sprouts from seed to supplement, and how these innovations may support brain health, detoxification, and balanced inflammation. This live stream offers a unique opportunity to engage directly with our expert panel and gain insights into the cutting-edge science behind broccoli sprouts and sulforaphane.

WATCH LIVE TODAY, Wednesday, August 14th at 8:00 PM EST. This event will be streaming LIVE exclusively on Unite.live.
FEATURED ARTICLES
Top 15 Natural Performance Enhancers Backed by Science
Forget dangerous steroids and sketchy supplements. The key to unlocking your body's true athletic potential may be found in nature's pharmacy, backed by cutting-edge science.
Nature's 'Fertility' Fruit: Unlocking the Power of Pomegranate for Female Vitality
Nestled within its jewel-toned arils, the humble pomegranate harbors a wealth of compounds that can profoundly impact women's health, from supporting fertility and easing menopause to potentially warding off chronic diseases.
Urgent Call for Vaccine Reevaluation: Study Reveals Identical Hospitalization Rates Among Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
In the ongoing debate surrounding vaccine efficacy, a new preprint study has emerged that challenges conventional assumptions about the effectiveness of COVID-19 and influenza vaccines in preventing hospitalizations. This research, conducted by a team led by Steve Kirsch and including experts such as Dr. Paul Marik, proposes a novel approach to assessing vaccine efficacy and presents findings that warrant careful consideration.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Square One: How Chris Beat Cancer
If you're concerned about cancer, or have a loved one facing cancer right now, we've got an invaluable resource to share with you today from our friend and 20-year cancer survivor, Chris Wark.

Chris was diagnosed with metastatic cancer in 2003, two days before Christmas, at just 26 years old.

When faced with intimidating odds of survival, Chris did the unthinkable... He turned down chemotherapy.

Today… Chris is a 20-year cancer survivor and his mission is to show the world how he and many others have healed holistically with nutrition and natural therapies.

Chris created a powerful 10-part video series called…The SQUARE ONE Cancer Coaching Program.

The information in SQUARE ONE covers the evidence-based nutrition, natural therapies, and lifestyle strategies that he and countless others have used to heal cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many other chronic diseases. Join us August 20.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there,

Jimi, did you know that some of the healthiest foods you can eat are some of the oldest in existence?

That’s right: there are ultra-good-for-you superfoods that have been around longer than even farming. They’ve been growing wild since the earliest days of the Earth, providing the earliest humans a powerhouse source of nutrition that required no cultivation.

These foods are called “ancient grains”, and they are among the best foods to eat for a healthier body, better nutritional balance, and, most important of all, slower biological aging.

You might be wondering, “What makes a grain ancient? How are ancient grains any better than regular grains?”

Well, it comes down to selective breeding…

You see, over the past hundreds of years, farmers have been actively breeding crops like wheat, corn, and rice to be hardier, more resilient against crops, and capable of growing in a wider variety of climates. Some have even undergone genetic modification.

Ancient grains, however, have been minimally changed from their original state. Many of them are still grown wild to this day, and in their natural state, tend to retain many of the nutritional and health benefits that are being lost in modern grains.

A few of the most commonly consumed ancient grains include:
  • Quinoa
  • Spelt
  • Freekeh
  • Bulgur
  • Buckwheat
  • Oats
  • Barley
  • Millet
  • Chia
  • Amaranth
Researchers and scientists have called these ancient grains “the future of food” because of the powerful health benefits they provide. Studies into these grains have identified a wide variety of benefits, including:

Better heart health. Ancient grains can’t necessarily prevent cardiovascular disease, but they can lower your cholesterol and blood sugar levels, both of which can mitigate the common risk factors for heart attacks and strokes.

High antioxidant content. The antioxidants present in ancient grains can be heart-smart, anti-inflammatory, cancer fighters, and can curb the damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals.

Rich in vitamins and minerals. Many ancient grains contain high B vitamin content, as well as Vitamin E. The potassium, magnesium, and iron also present in ancient grains are crucial for healthy internal function and decreased disease risk.

Anti-inflammatory properties. The antioxidants present in ancient grains are known to have powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can curb low-grade inflammation in the body. Given how many diseases are tied to, triggered by, or exacerbated by inflammation, it’s clear why ancient grains are so crucial for good health overall.

Rich in digestive fiber. Ancient grains tend to have a significantly higher fiber content than many modern grains, especially refined grains. This fiber acts as food for your gut bacteria and aids in the elimination of waste products, toxins, sugars, and chemicals from your body.

Complex carbohydrates. The high fiber content of these ancient grains slows down the rate at which your body absorbs the carbohydrates, preventing blood sugar spikes and subsequent energy crashes. There’s also less risk of the energy being turned into fat because your body is absorbing and putting the energy to work more slowly as it breaks down the fiber.

Non-celiac. Some grains, such as amaranth and buckwheat, actually come from grasses, and typically contain none of the gluten found in wheat. Ancient grains like millet, quinoa, teff, and sorghum can be consumed as part of a gluten-free diet, making them a great option for people suffering from celiac disease or gluten sensitivity.

More complete natural proteins. Quinoa is the only ancient grain with all nine amino acids required to produce protein in the body, but most of the other ancient grains contain a wider variety of amino acids than wheat grains. They also have a higher protein content overall and thus are more beneficial for a modern, active diet.

Do the right thing for your body and start adding ancient grains into your diet today. Not only will they serve as an excellent source of energy and nutrients, but they'll fight inflammation, improve your cardiovascular health, provide much needed fiber, and reduce your consumption of processed foods. That's a win-win all around!​
Yours in good health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
qigong practitioners
Greetings: Jimi​
My upcoming free webinar interview, Embrace Your Golden Years: Qigong for Conscious Aging - Timeless Wisdom Practices for a Vibrant and Fulfilling Life starts today.

You can register now to catch it on-demand for the next few days.

This rich 90-minute session shares the insights about longevity and health, long embedded into the ancient art of Qigong... that have now been confirmed by modern research by the study of Blue Zones around the world.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Many people may think of doctors' offices, health clubs, or gyms when it comes to getting or staying healthy.

But actually, your supermarket or grocery store is even MORE crucial for living a pain-free, drug-less, active life.

Since that’s the case, let's break down the 7 steps to supercharge your shopping AND health:

1. Is it Organic?
Look for that USDA Organic seal. It means no (or fewer) pesticides and more nutrients in your food.

2. Is it Non-GMO?
Non-GMO foods haven't been genetically modified. They're as nature intended. Double win if it's both organic and non-GMO;-)

3. Is it Gluten-Free?
Watch out for wheat, barley, and rye. They're the main gluten culprits.

But don't worry - there are tons of tasty gluten-free alternatives out there.

For example, look for gluten-free flours like almond, coconut, rice, oat, tapioca, chickpea, cassava, arrowroot, and all-purpose gluten-free for baking and breading.

4. Is it Dairy-Free?
Traditional dairy can be tough on many bodies. Try alternatives like almond or coconut milk. You might be surprised how good they do the job.

5. Are there ADDED Sugars?
Sugar hides under many names.

Besides those ending in “ose,” such as maltose or sucrose, other names for sugar include high fructose corn syrup, molasses, cane sugar, corn sweetener, or fruit juice concentrates.

Get detective on those ingredient lists.

6. Are there Artificial Ingredients?
Artificial sweeteners, colors, and preservatives?

These include things like Aspartame, Saccharin, Sucralose, MSG, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Hydrolyzed protein, autolyzed yeast, and artificial dyes to name a few.

Opt for whole, natural foods instead. Your body knows what to do with those.

7. Any Highly Refined, Hydrogenated Oils?
These oils are industrial, not food. Processed oils more than likely appear in the majority of crackers, chips, bread, donuts, nuts, salad dressings, and other processed/packaged foods.

Watch out for any of these on the list of ingredients: Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Canola/Corn Oil, Vegetable Oil

Better choices include Olive oil, Avocado and/or Coconut oil.

I know it might seem overwhelming at first.

But trust me, once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature.

Think of it this way: every choice you make in the grocery store is a step towards better health.

Remember, small changes add up.

You don't have to overhaul your entire diet overnight.

Start with one or two of these steps and build from there.

And as you make these switches, you'll likely start feeling better.

More energy, less or no pain, more mobile joints, relaxed muscles…

So next time you hit the grocery store, keep these steps in mind.

And as always, Be Your Own Guarantee for your health and life.

Dr. Ryan

P.S. Want a shortcut to healthier shopping? Check out Paleovalley. They tick all seven boxes we talked about.

Plus, they're having a special anniversary sale right now. You can save up to 35% and get a free gift!

It's a no-brainer for leveling up your health AND grocery shopping:)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Astaxanthin and it’s 4 Powerful Breast Cancer Healing Benefits​

The color pink is historically associated with breast cancer, and maybe it was meant to be a forecast for the future of medicine: Astaxanthin. It’s a vibrant PINK pigment that has the potential to be one of the secrets to healing breast cancer. Recent research on astaxanthin has made big splashes in the medical world, so let’s dive into the research together.

What is Astaxanthin?​

Astaxanthin is a xanthophyll, a natural compound generated by microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis (H. pluvialis), and a subclass of oxygen-containing carotenoids. It is a common food that gives many marine animals their color. Salmon, shrimp, lobster, and flamingos are all naturally reddish pink because of Astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin is commercially produced through natural extraction from H. pluvialis, which is then turned into capsules, tablets, and beverages for easy consumption. The cosmetics industry also incorporates astaxanthin into skincare products for its anti-aging and photoprotective benefits.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

This Week's Podcast​

Feeling constantly exhausted? Dr. Jenny Tufenkian, a Naturopathic Physician with over 20 years of experience, shares her battle with chronic fatigue and reveals a transformative system to combat it.
In this episode you will Learn about:
- Mitochondria damage
- Maladapted immune response
- Limbic dysfunction
- Brain inflammation
Discover how to prevent chronic fatigue during and after recovery in this enlightening conversation.
Stay energized no matter what life throws at you!
Listen to the full episode and reclaim your energy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Breast Implant Illness Summit​

Are you or someone you know experiencing unexplained symptoms like fatigue, brain fog, gut issues, or joint pain? It could be due to Breast Implant Illness (Bii), a topic often overlooked in the search for the root cause of someone’s health challenges and one that can present as a laundry list of mysterious symptoms that don’t resolve despite doing all the right things.
I'm excited to invite you to join me for the Breast Implant Illness Summit 2024: Navigating Your Healing Journey. Led by renowned experts Sarah Phillipe and Danielle Valoras, this comprehensive summit aims to shed light on the complexities of Bii and provide valuable insights into healing and recovery.
Here's what you can expect:
  • Understanding Bii: Discover the symptoms, risks, and impact of Breast Implants on your health.
  • Holistic Healing Approaches: Explore natural strategies for healing and recovery pre and post-explant.
  • Get Unstuck: Understand what factors might be keeping you stuck in your healing journey and what you can do about them.
  • Learn from 50+ World-Class Experts: Gain insights and knowledge from leading global experts in various fields, ensuring you receive the most comprehensive information and expert guidance on your post-explant healing journey all in one place.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to gain valuable insights and learn from experts in the field. Register now and secure your spot!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Colorectal cancer is on the rise…
Particularly in children, teens, and young adults.
This disease, once considered an issue primarily for older adults…
Is now being diagnosed more frequently in much younger people.
A recent study published by Medical News Today revealed that…
Colon cancer rates have more than TRIPLED among teens aged 15 to 19.
And that’s not the worst part
The study found that rates among children aged 10 to 14 have increased by 500%.
According to Dr. Islam Mohamed, the lead researcher of the study…
"Colorectal cancer is no longer considered just a disease of the elderly population. It’s important that the public is aware of signs and symptoms of colorectal cancer."
We need to be asking ourselves…
Why is this happening?
We are living in a modern world that is filled with TOXINS.
If you think the water coming out of the tap in your home is “safe”.
Think again.
Just a few short months ago The Guardian released an article declaring…
“Drinking water consumed by millions of Americans from hundreds of communities spread across the United States is contaminated with dangerous levels of toxic chemicals, according to testing data released on Thursday by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

The data shows that drinking water systems serving small towns to large cities – from tiny
Collegeville, Pennsylvania, to Fresno, California – contain measurable levels of so-called “forever chemicals”, a family of durable compounds long used in a variety of commercial products but that are now known to be harmful.

The water of as many as 26 million Americans is contaminated,
according to an analysis of the new EPA data performed by the Environmental Working Group (EWG), a Washington DC-based non-profit.”

Unfortunately the time has come, where we are now directly affected by our modern world’s plastic pollution.
We can’t run and hide.
It’s here.
There are these tiny, plastic particles that are infiltrating into your drinking and bathing water!
And when you consume that very water…
Your body is being overloaded with toxins!
Which can affect your health in many ways… including causing cancer!
I have made it my mission to reveal the TRUTH behind what is being hidden…
That’s why I decided to write a BRAND NEW book, Cancer in the Modern Age: The Hidden Dangers of Chemical Compounds and Vaccines…

To reveal the truth behind toxins and its impact on cancer!​
Download your f.ree copy right now:
>>>Click HERE to download your f.ree copy of Cancer in the Modern Age: The Hidden Dangers of Chemical Compounds and Vaccines

Here's a glimpse of what you'll uncover upon downloading this F.REE book:
  • Learn how cancer has evolved with the modern age, touching on the surprising roles of environmental factors and daily habits.
  • Discover the pivotal role of groundbreaking therapies and interventions in the fight against cancer.
  • Dive into the implications of emerging technologies and personalized medicine on future cancer treatments.
  • Get practical strategies for prevention and insight into the complex dynamics of cancer at a molecular level.
  • And. So. Much. More!
And the BEST part is…

When you download this amazing book, you’ll also get F.REE VIP access to my BRAND NEW 12-Episode docuseries Cancer Decoded.
You’ll hear from 40+ of the world’s top medical doctors and natural health experts who share the uncensored truth…
About highly effective ways to address cancer with natural medicine protocols!
Cancer Decoded
begins on the 9th of September and it will feature breakthrough after breakthrough.

Our world-class health experts are dedicated to pouring out as much as they know so that YOU can gain control of your health.
All you need to do?

>>>Click HERE to download your f.ree copy of Cancer in the Modern Age: The Hidden Dangers of Chemical Compounds and Vaccines

See you on the 9th of September, 2024 at 8 PM ET for the world premiere launch of Cancer Decoded.
To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking."

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i
mail
Many people may think of doctors' offices, health clubs, or gyms when it comes to getting or staying healthy.

But actually, your supermarket or grocery store is even MORE crucial for living a pain-free, drug-less, active life.

Since that’s the case, let's break down the 7 steps to supercharge your shopping AND health:

1. Is it Organic?
Look for that USDA Organic seal. It means no (or fewer) pesticides and more nutrients in your food.

2. Is it Non-GMO?
Non-GMO foods haven't been genetically modified. They're as nature intended. Double win if it's both organic and non-GMO;-)

3. Is it Gluten-Free?
Watch out for wheat, barley, and rye. They're the main gluten culprits.

But don't worry - there are tons of tasty gluten-free alternatives out there.

For example, look for gluten-free flours like almond, coconut, rice, oat, tapioca, chickpea, cassava, arrowroot, and all-purpose gluten-free for baking and breading.

4. Is it Dairy-Free?
Traditional dairy can be tough on many bodies. Try alternatives like almond or coconut milk. You might be surprised how good they do the job.

5. Are there ADDED Sugars?
Sugar hides under many names.

Besides those ending in “ose,” such as maltose or sucrose, other names for sugar include high fructose corn syrup, molasses, cane sugar, corn sweetener, or fruit juice concentrates.

Get detective on those ingredient lists.

6. Are there Artificial Ingredients?
Artificial sweeteners, colors, and preservatives?

These include things like Aspartame, Saccharin, Sucralose, MSG, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Hydrolyzed protein, autolyzed yeast, and artificial dyes to name a few.

Opt for whole, natural foods instead. Your body knows what to do with those.

7. Any Highly Refined, Hydrogenated Oils?
These oils are industrial, not food. Processed oils more than likely appear in the majority of crackers, chips, bread, donuts, nuts, salad dressings, and other processed/packaged foods.

Watch out for any of these on the list of ingredients: Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Canola/Corn Oil, Vegetable Oil

Better choices include Olive oil, Avocado and/or Coconut oil.

I know it might seem overwhelming at first.

But trust me, once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature.

Think of it this way: every choice you make in the grocery store is a step towards better health.

Remember, small changes add up.

You don't have to overhaul your entire diet overnight.

Start with one or two of these steps and build from there.

And as you make these switches, you'll likely start feeling better.

More energy, less or no pain, more mobile joints, relaxed muscles…

So next time you hit the grocery store, keep these steps in mind.

And as always, Be Your Own Guarantee for your health and life.

Dr. Ryan

P.S. Want a shortcut to healthier shopping? Check out Paleovalley. They tick all seven boxes we talked about.

Plus, they're having a special anniversary sale right now. You can save up to 35% and get a free gift!

It's a no-brainer for leveling up your health AND grocery shopping:)
i prefer the times when if you were hungry you grabbed what was in fridge and ate it. all uncles family etc lived a long time, never got overweight and never worried about what the experts wrote on the label. they never worried as they walked to work did manual labour and did not like sitting on butt looking at tv.
not many of them needed to compare themselves to an athlete or movie star.but nowadays having the miricles of thousands of experts giving advice, hundreds of fantastic energy drinks and not needing to go for a walk because you can sit eating chips in front of a computer or a giant tv set,youcan look forwad to dying early so you wont have to think or exercise. who got it right?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ever walk into a room and suddenly forget why you’re there?

If so, you're not alone.

Many people with focus and occasional brain fog as they get older.

But here's the good news: you can reclaim your mental sharpness and feel more vibrant than ever—using simple, natural methods.

Dr. Kenneth Sharlin, a renowned expert in brain health, has put together a FR-EE guide just for you, packed with 7 natural strategies to help you:

• Wake Up Refreshed: Enjoy a restful sleep and say goodbye to foggy mornings.
  • Eat to Thrive: Savor delicious foods that fuel both your brain and body.
  • Move Smarter: Learn gentle exercises that enhance memory and focus.
  • Master Your Mindset: Overcome stress and negativity with positive thinking.
  • Strengthen Connections: Build relationships that support brain health.
  • Choose the Right Supplements: Navigate the supplement world with confidence.
  • Embrace Technology: Use tech tools wisely to give your brain a natural boost.
This guide is your pathway to a healthier, sharper mind—using simple, natural methods that align with your lifestyle.

Get your FR-EE guide and start revitalizing your brain today<<

BONUS: For a limited time, you’ll also receive a FR-EE ticket to the Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmune Summit 2.0, hosted by Dr. Terry Wahls, MD.

Whether you’re concerned about MS, cognitive decline, or just want to enhance your brain health, this event is a must-attend.
Don’t wait—unlock your brain’s full potential now!
Click here to claim your FR-EE Guide & Summit Ticket<<
Looking forward to seeing you there,

VU Sponsors