Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Follow the money: doctors captured by the pharmaceutical drug industry.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glyphosate was introduced as an herbicide by Monsanto in the 1970's. In 1996, “Roundup Ready” GMO crops were introduced and Glyphosate sales EXPLODED. Since then, there has also been an explosion of many chronic diseases including autism , cancer, neurodegenerative disease , liver disease and more.

https://usrtk.org/pesticides/glyphosate-health-concerns/

Avoiding this harmful toxin is one of the reasons why it is so important to eat non-GMO foods and support organic farming.

The link to sign the petition:

Sign here: http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/epa_glyphosate?recruiter_id=221025

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Follow the money: doctors captured by the pharmaceutical drug industry.

Thank you, sadly so many don't have a clue :(

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glyphosate was introduced as an herbicide by Monsanto in the 1970's. In 1996, “Roundup Ready” GMO crops were introduced and Glyphosate sales EXPLODED. Since then, there has also been an explosion of many chronic diseases including autism , cancer, neurodegenerative disease , liver disease and more.

https://usrtk.org/pesticides/glyphosate-health-concerns/

Avoiding this harmful toxin is one of the reasons why it is so important to eat non-GMO foods and support organic farming.

The link to sign the petition:

Sign here: http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/epa_glyphosate?recruiter_id=221025
Thank you again, signed;)

EVERYONE SHOULD SIGN THIS and get this cancer causing product off the market and all like it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We all know that high-quality olive oil has massive health benefits. So I decided to do an experiment on myself and consume at least a couple of shots (2-4 Tablespoons) of high quality olive oil every day.

Here are some of the things I noticed:

1. Less hunger—Since olive oil is a healthy fat, consuming olive oil stops hunger pangs. But olive oil is a type of fat, and it seems it would cause weight gain. On the contrary, I lost a few pounds the first two weeks of consuming olive oil. And when you look at the research, studies show that people who consumed at least 2T of olive oil a day lost more body fat than those eating similar calories and no olive oil.
  2. Lower blood sugar—Along with less hunger, olive oil helps to lower blood sugar levels, helping to prevent type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. When blood sugar and insulin are lower, you are less likely to be hungry or to store calories as fat. Olive oil also reduces ghrelin, a hormone that stimulates hunger.
  3. Less aches, pains, and inflammation—Fresh EVOO contains a compound called oleocanthal which has an anti-inflammatory effect like ibuprofen—without the negative side effects. A study from Spain showed that men and women over the age of 55 who consumed olive oil for one month had decreased blood markers for inflammation, especially IFN-y and CXCL1.
  4. Smoother skin—Olive oil is anti-inflammatory, and this is reflected in smoother skin, less sun damage, and reduction of any redness or irritation. The antioxidants in olive oil help prevent aging of the skin, as well as fighting skin cancer. The antibacterial component of olive oil also helps to fight acne and other skin infections. Olive oil applied directly to the skin also works great as an excellent moisturizer and wrinkle fighter.
  5. Improved memory—My thinking was quicker, my focus improved, and my memory was sharper. Olive oil consumption has been shown to have positive effects on cognitive performance. Studies on olive oil consumption show slowed cognitive decline, and decreases in blood markers for Alzheimer’s disease, including amyloid beta proteins, tau, and p-tau.
  6. Improved Cholesterol—While my cholesterol levels are very good, I noticed that total cholesterol numbers dropped, along with lower levels of LDL, and triglycerides—both of which are tied to heart disease. In addition, HDL (our good cholesterol) increased. In a meta-analysis of 27 different trials with olive oil, it was found that HDL increases significantly, while LDL and triglycerides are lowered. All good for heart health and longevity.
  7. Better Digestion and Healthier Microbiome—Olive oil has a lot of gut health benefits. It nourishes beneficial bacteria and helps heal the gut lining. Research shows it relieves gut irritation including bloating and constipation. Certain healthy gut bacteria have positive effects on lowering cholesterol and fat loss, as well as increasing feelings of fullness.
Olive oils’ polyphenols can prevent other serious health issues. Olive oil is effective for its anti-inflammatory whole-body effects, its ability to fight and kill cancer cells, reverse fatty liver disease, protect the kidneys, and promote healthy brain and nerve function. Olive oil is effective for heart disease, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and to prevent or fight many cancers.

Olive oil is truly a powerful superfood and should be included in your diet on a regular basis. While I don’t know if I will continue to have a couple ‘shots’ of olive oil every day, I do know I will be adding generous amounts to my vegetables, salads, soups, and main dishes.

Be sure to look for “Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed” olive oil, and check the bottling date to see how fresh it is. Look for olive oil that comes in a dark tinted GLASS bottle. Avoid plastic or clear bottles. Higher quality olive oil full of polyphenols should have a rich, fruity taste and stings your throat when swallowed—this is a reflection of the amount and quality of the polyphenols it contains.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

“Unfortunately, we’ve got to place you on medication.”

These words can feel like a heavy blow, especially when they come after a diagnosis of high blood sugar, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol.

The moment those words are spoken, your world might feel like it’s been flipped upside down.

You’re probably wondering:
“What went wrong?”
“Is this the rest of my life?”
“Isn’t there another way?”

The standard response to these conditions is a prescription bottle and a promise to “manage” them with medication.

But what if I told you that there’s a path that doesn’t involve endless pills and potential side effects?

Here’s the Truth You Need to Know:
Medication often only masks the symptoms. It doesn’t address the root cause, and sometimes, it brings along unwanted side effects like:
  • Nerve and muscle pain
  • Nausea or dizziness
  • Indigestion
But there’s a brighter path—one that goes beyond just treating the symptoms.

Introducing a Life-Changing Live Webinar

Date: Wednesday, September 18
Time: 7:00 PM EST
Title: How to Overcome Years of Inflammation That Causes High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, and High Cholesterol...100% Naturally
Presenter: Cyrus Khambatta, PhD, Renowned Nutritional Biochemist.
Co-author of the New York Times bestseller Mastering Diabetes, Cyrus has empowered over 100,000 people to reverse insulin resistance.

In this powerful 60-minute live webinar, Cyrus will reveal:
  1. The Real Causes of high blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol that go unnoticed by many doctors
  2. Dietary Strategies to naturally lower your levels without relying on medication
  3. An Ancient Superfood that could revolutionize your health
  4. How to Reduce or Even Eliminate Medications within 90 days
Cyrus will also share an incredible story about how his cholesterol was so impressively low that it led to a unique and surprising life insurance rejection.
This is a must-hear!

Don’t wait—Seats are limited to just 250 participants!

This isn’t just a webinar; it’s an opportunity to regain control of your health and live a more vibrant, medication-free life.

Claim Your Spot Now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watch the highlight reels:
📼 What I would tell my younger and overweight self
📼 If you're trying to lose weight, let this soak in

🥳 In case you missed it:

▶ Listen to episode 136 of Your Midlife Comeback Story Podcast - UNCOVER YOUR COVERT WEIGHT LOSS BLOCK (USING FBI-INSPIRED TACTICS)

AND...don't forget to watch the latest video on YouTube!

BEYOND RIGHT AND WRONG: THE PARADIGM OF INDIVIDUALIZED WELLNESS

Also... THE QUIZ IS LIVE!!!🥳

TAKE THE QUIZ - WHAT IS YOUR #1 WEIGHT LOSS BLOCK?

It's a quick 2-minute quiz designed to help you identify the specific block that's been holding you back from achieving your weight loss goals.

Once you get your results, you're also going to receive a 15-minute mini-training that dives into your specific block based on your personality.
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi!
Did you know all breathwork practices aren't created equal? Different types of breathwork have dramatically different uses and impacts on our mind and body.

Are you feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or stuck in the stress cycle? Our latest blog dives deep into the healing power of breathwork, especially for those of us who experience life a little more intensely.

Discover how 5 simple breathing techniques can help you calm your mind, regulate your nervous system, and support your journey to emotional resilience.
Whether you're new to breathwork or looking to deepen your practice, this guide offers practical tips and insights grounded in science to help you breathe your way to healing.

Read the full article and for more practical tips and support, join our Club Sensitive community to learn how to integrate these powerful tools into your daily life.

Breathe deeply, heal gently. 💗
xoxo
Dr. Natasha F
Founder, Club Sensitive + The Sensitive Doctor

P.S. My favorite breathing technique is #4 on the list! 💙

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

C*V!D Fallout Free Q&A​

September 16th at 6pm CST​

>>>>REGISTER HERE FOR FREE

This is a quick reminder that our FREE live Q&A webinar with Drs. Christensen & Clayton is happening tomorrow, September 16th at 6 PM CST! This is your chance to ask your questions in real-time and get expert advice directly from our passionate and mission-driven doctors.
Please share the registration link with your friends and colleagues.
Unfortunately, massive censorship in the mainstream media is preventing this information from reaching those who need to hear it.
📅 Date: September 16th, 2024
⏰ Time: 6 PM CST
📍 Location: Zoom (Link will be provided upon registration)

Topics Covered:

· Chronic infections and long haul
· Hormones and fertility
· Cognitive and neurological issues
· Cardiovascular and clotting issues
· Mental health, anxiety and depression
· Autoimmune and immune dysfunction
· How did this happen? Censorship and misinformation from “authorities”
· Solutions with what you can do to heal self, family and community!

Why Join Us?

• Real-Time Q&A: Get immediate answers to your pressing questions.
  • The Next Big “Virus” Cycle: Learn how to protect yourself and your loved ones.
  • Interactive Discussion: Engage directly with our experts and other participants.
  • Valuable Insights: Discover practical strategies for maintaining your health.
Important Reminder:
To ensure an interactive and focused session, all questions must be asked live during the webinar. Please be present and ready to participate!
If you haven’t registered yet, it’s not too late: Register Here
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow for this vital and FREE discussion!​

Always have Hope for Health and Healing,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Half of Dementia Cases Are Preventable
Hi Jimi,
Good news!

The known list of modifiable risk factors for Alzheimer’s Disease has grown from 12 to 14. In other words, research now suggests that 45% (up from 40%) of dementia occurrences are preventable. I expect this number of preventable cases is even higher and the list of modifiable risk factors will continue to grow as we learn more.

So what does this mean? There is even more we can do to prevent, delay and yes, even in some cases reverse Alzheimer's.

The new commission report highlights that addressing 14 modifiable risk factors, including the addition of two new risk factors - vision loss and high cholesterol - could prevent or delay 45% of dementia cases. The Lancet Commission urges action from childhood onwards, emphasizing that it’s never too early or too late to adopt healthy habits to reduce dementia risk.

Keeping up with and contributing to this kind of research is essential as I work diligently behind the scenes to be able to support more people and reduce the suffering related to Alzheimer’s and other dementias. That is what the whole mission is about - helping more people across the world stay sharp and live meaningful lives as they age.

Warmly,
Dr. Heather Sandison

P.S. I was so touched to read Shannon McCaffery’s review of my book, Reversing Alzheimer’s, and particularly how it tied into her own story and personal experience with the disease. I hope that this book will continue to be a source of hope and empowerment. Thank you for sharing, Shannon.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi ,

Heart disease is by far the world’s #1 killer. And most cases can be prevented or even reversed — with food!

There are 15 foods in particular that have been proven to make a world of difference.

How many of these are you already eating?

Which are you missing?

>> Get the definitive heart health guide here.

And I’ve got more good news.

You’ll also get totally free access to the second and final broadcast of the 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries. FRN’s eight-part exposé will bring you this year’s biggest breakthroughs in food and health.

In eight episodes, you’ll learn simple ways to prevent disease and enjoy more vitality, pleasure, and peace.

It’s the largest food and health event in the world, and it’s THE place to be for this year’s latest healthy eating insights.

When you download your Heart Food guidebook, you’ll be able to watch the entire docuseries for free and secure a front-row seat to discover:

• What Big Agriculture, the sugar industry, and Big Pharma don’t want you to know
  • Which foods are scientifically shown to prevent — and even reverse — the world’s deadliest diseases
  • The breakthrough research that’s changed everything we thought we knew about preventing Alzheimer’s
  • The dark truth about Ozempic and the other semaglutide weight loss drugs… and how one researcher has discovered a more effective way to lose weight without the risks
And so much more

You’ll hear from some of the greatest minds in the food world and Ocean Robbins will share his key takeaways and the most important strategies each day and even answer questions so you can benefit from all the knowledge gathered here.

>> Get your Heart Food guidebook and your link to watch the second and final showing of this groundbreaking docuseries here.

Yours in health,

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile

Half of Dementia Cases Are Preventable
Hi Jimi,

Good news!

The known list of modifiable risk factors for Alzheimer’s Disease has grown from 12 to 14. In other words, research now suggests that 45% (up from 40%) of dementia occurrences are preventable. I expect this number of preventable cases is even higher and the list of modifiable risk factors will continue to grow as we learn more.

So what does this mean? There is even more we can do to prevent, delay and yes, even in some cases reverse Alzheimer's.

The new commission report highlights that addressing 14 modifiable risk factors, including the addition of two new risk factors - vision loss and high cholesterol - could prevent or delay 45% of dementia cases. The Lancet Commission urges action from childhood onwards, emphasizing that it’s never too early or too late to adopt healthy habits to reduce dementia risk.

Keeping up with and contributing to this kind of research is essential as I work diligently behind the scenes to be able to support more people and reduce the suffering related to Alzheimer’s and other dementias. That is what the whole mission is about - helping more people across the world stay sharp and live meaningful lives as they age.

Warmly,
Dr. Heather Sandison

P.S. I was so touched to read Shannon McCaffery’s review of my book, Reversing Alzheimer’s, and particularly how it tied into her own story and personal experience with the disease. I hope that this book will continue to be a source of hope and empowerment. Thank you for sharing, Shannon.
i read the article but then i forgot what he had said.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi ,

Heart disease is by far the world’s #1 killer. And most cases can be prevented or even reversed — with food!

There are 15 foods in particular that have been proven to make a world of difference.

How many of these are you already eating?

Which are you missing?

>> Get the definitive heart health guide here.

And I’ve got more good news.

You’ll also get totally free access to the second and final broadcast of the 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries. FRN’s eight-part exposé will bring you this year’s biggest breakthroughs in food and health.

In eight episodes, you’ll learn simple ways to prevent disease and enjoy more vitality, pleasure, and peace.

It’s the largest food and health event in the world, and it’s THE place to be for this year’s latest healthy eating insights.

When you download your Heart Food guidebook, you’ll be able to watch the entire docuseries for free and secure a front-row seat to discover:

• What Big Agriculture, the sugar industry, and Big Pharma don’t want you to know
  • Which foods are scientifically shown to prevent — and even reverse — the world’s deadliest diseases
  • The breakthrough research that’s changed everything we thought we knew about preventing Alzheimer’s
  • The dark truth about Ozempic and the other semaglutide weight loss drugs… and how one researcher has discovered a more effective way to lose weight without the risks
And so much more

You’ll hear from some of the greatest minds in the food world and Ocean Robbins will share his key takeaways and the most important strategies each day and even answer questions so you can benefit from all the knowledge gathered here.

>> Get your Heart Food guidebook and your link to watch the second and final showing of this groundbreaking docuseries here.

Yours in health,
if we eat tomuch we are obese if we eat to little we are not eating enough if we eat all the foods are bad for us, but if we get a needle then that will kill us, stuff it where did i put those 6 pies ?

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile

C*V!D Fallout Free Q&A​

This is a quick reminder that our FREE live Q&A webinar with Drs. Christensen & Clayton is happening tomorrow, September 16th at 6 PM CST! This is your chance to ask your questions in real-time and get expert advice directly from our passionate and mission-driven doctors.
Please share the registration link with your friends and colleagues.
Unfortunately, massive censorship in the mainstream media is preventing this information from reaching those who need to hear it.

Topics Covered:

· Hormones and fertility

Why Join Us?

• Real-Time Q&A: Get immediate answers to your pressing questions.
  • The Next Big “Virus” Cycle: Learn how to protect yourself and your loved ones.
  • Interactive Discussion: Engage directly with our experts and other participants.
  • Valuable Insights: Discover practical strategies for maintaining your health.
Important Reminder:
To ensure an interactive and focused session, all questions must be asked live during the webinar. Please be present and ready to participate!
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow for this vital and FREE discussion!​

as bowie said " here i stand, foot in hand talking to my wall, ime not quite rightat all. but ide rather stay here, with all the madmen, than suffer with the sadmen roaming free. yes ide rather stay here with all the madmen ime quite convinced they are all as sane as me"

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BREAKING REPORT
Breaking: International Governments Are Criminalizing Free Speech Through Global Coordination; New Files Expose Plot
In a chilling assault on free speech, governments and shadowy organizations are secretly collaborating to silence dissent and criminalize those who dare to question the official narrative.

These latest revelations are on par with the Snowden and Wikileaks, given they implicate 20+ nations in an orchestrated plot to silence and criminalize free speech, putting all our basic human rights in jeopardy.

Get the breaking story here now by reading our exposé now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tragically, more than 170,000 people died worldwide in wars and violent conflicts last year.

Did you know cardiovascular disease took 100 times that many lives last year? (17 million, to be exact.)

And the scariest part of all is that most people don’t even know they have cardiovascular disease until it’s too late. That’s why it’s often called “the silent killer.”

The stark reality is there’s no time to waste when it comes to taking care of your heart.

Fortunately, there’s a silver lining: scientists have discovered the right diet and lifestyle can slash your risk of cardiovascular disease by 80% or MORE — and even help you reverse it. (Even if it runs in the family.)

That’s why my good friend Ocean Robbins from Food Revolution Network created an eight-part exposé that brings you this year’s biggest breakthroughs in food and health.

And I’m offering you free access to the second and final broadcast of the 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries.

In eight riveting episodes, you’ll learn simple ways to prevent disease and enjoy more vitality, pleasure, and peace.

You’ll hear from leading-edge cardiologists like Joel Kahn, MD, Columbus Batiste, MD, and Andrew Freeman, MD, as well as world-renowned neurologists, psychiatrists, gastroenterologists, dermatologists, dietitians, osteopaths, and surgeons — all coming together to help you thrive.

Click here to get your link to watch the groundbreaking docuseries rebroadcast!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
High-Fat, High-Sugar Foods Alter the Brain to Prefer Unhealthy Food
Consuming high-fat and high-sugar snack foods daily appears to increase the desire for unhealthy foods, according to a study. More specifically, the high-fat, high-sugar food altered brain responses related to anticipation and consumption, sometimes referred to as the brain’s reward centers.
For this study, normal-weight participants were divided into two groups: one that consumed a high-fat/high-sugar snack (yogurt) alongside their regular diet and one that consumed a low-fat/low-sugar snack (also yogurt). At the end of 8 weeks, the brain responses for the high fat/sugar group were significantly different than the low fat/sugar group.
The best way to cut back on added fats and sugars is to avoid or limit highly processed foods, which often contain high amounts of both. Sugar-sweetened beverages, in particular, have been linked in previous studies to neurobehavioral changes.
Higher Magnesium Intake May Lower Dementia Risk
A study has found that consuming higher amounts of magnesium via food may improve brain health, particularly in women. It was associated with larger brain volume and smaller white matter lesions, a combination that could lower dementia risk. This recent study continues to build on previous research showing that consistently higher magnesium intake could reduce dementia risk by as much as 37%.
In the latest study, researchers used healthcare data from 6,001 participants. They estimated their daily magnesium intake via a food questionnaire and used an MRI scan to determine brain differences. The findings showed that every milligram of magnesium over 350 mg/day was associated with better brain parameters with the best results achieved at around 550 mg/day.
Notably, these results came from magnesium consumed through food rather than supplements. Some of the top magnesium-rich foods include nuts, seeds, whole grains, cocoa/dark chocolate, leafy greens, and avocados.

Partner of the day:
Activation Products

Why Being Magnesium Deficient is WORSE Than Eating Junk Food
Stress is rough on your entire body. It cannibalizes metabolic fuel, leading to brain fog, anxiety and depression, low energy, and lower blood sugar. The negative effects on your metabolic health are (literally) more detrimental than junk food.
To cope with stress, your body needs magnesium. In fact, it’s the ONLY nutrient that eases stress at the cellular level.Yet, oral magnesium supplements are largely ineffective due to low bioavailability—with up to 96% of it running right through you.
That’s where EASE comes in. This advanced spray delivers 25 mg of magnesium directly onto your skin, allowing for quick absorption within 90 seconds without any digestive upset. Just a few sprays a day will help to keep your magnesium levels healthy and even enhance sleep when applied right before bed.
Discover how to keep your magnesium levels exactly where they should be, right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Early Signs of Arthritis You Should Never Ignore
Some aches and pains might be “normal” as you get older, but how can you recognize the approach of arthritis? The most common early warning signs to watch out for include pain in a joint that worsens over time, joint swelling and tenderness, joint stiffness, and pain or stiffness in your hands and feet. Groin pain can be a surprising indicator of hip arthritis, which may also cause pain in the thigh or buttocks. (More)

Cinnamon May Help Boost Learning and Memory
Cinnamon is one of the world’s most popular spices and is packed full of powerful antioxidants. Previous research has shown that it has anti-inflammatory effects, immune-boosting properties, and anticancer potential. Now, a new study has revealed that cinnamon also appears to improve brain function, specifically learning and memory. It may even reduce symptoms of anxiety as well. (More)
10 Strange Things Stress Can Do to Your Body
You’re probably familiar with the feeling of stress, but you may not realize just how much it impacts your body. The truth of the matter is that stress can do all kinds of strange things, including lowering your threshold for pain and causing muscle aches or soreness. It can also lead to GI disorders, like irritable bowel syndrome or acid reflux, and can trigger headaches and jaw pain. Stress even weakens your immune system and can make you miss a period or gain unwanted weight. (More)​
Compelling Health Fact
Your outer layer of skin is known as the epidermis. This layer of skin renews itself every 28 days and is constantly shedding dead skin cells. It sheds approximately 30,000-40,000 cells every minute, which adds up to nearly 9 pounds per year.​
Recipes
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Creamy– yet dairy- and mayo-free– plus only 9 simple ingredients.
Foolproof Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Gluten-free recipe to hold all your favorite toppings.
Immune-Boosting Elderberry Oxymel
Tasty, natural way to support your immune system.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.”
- Clive James​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight we will be exploring extraordinary medicinal foods and herbs that boost our energy reserves, support restful SLEEP cycles and restore our bodies from FATIGUE.

So many of us go through our days feeling worn down and under-rested – it’s time to dive into some vital solutions that are naturally safe and effective. I’m really excited for you to see this one!

(We are expecting a lot of viewers again tonight, so please allow a few extra seconds for the page to load.)

Click here to watch Episode 6

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Remember when you used to bounce out of bed, ready to take on the world, Jimi?

When your energy seemed limitless, and your body was your ally, not your enemy?

If you're like many of us in midlife, those days might feel like a distant memory.

You're tired. Frustrated. Confused.

You've tried it all:
  • Countless health practitioners
  • Stacks of health books
  • Endless "magic pill" supplements
And yet... those mystery symptoms persist.

The fatigue. The brain fog. The digestive issues that just will not quit.​
You're left wondering: Is this what midlife looks like?

Jimi, I'm telling you… It doesn't have to be this way.

Your prime years should be spent doing the things you love, not worrying about symptoms and the future.

That's why, alongside my good friend, Laura Frontiero, I created the…

Ageless Energy Summit: Mastering Gut Health Sleep & Hormones in Midlife

Come join 250,000 people just like you and discover the latest science-backed breakthroughs so you can feel more alive and energized than you have in years!

Why this summit is different:

We're not going to slap band-aids on symptoms. We're going to solve ROOT CAUSES AND give you simple, actionable resolutions you can apply in real time.

For years, we've witnessed a growing crisis in our integrative health practices. So many health-conscious individuals are struggling with unexplained fatigue, digestive issues, and accelerated aging.

We're on a mission to change that.

Save your seat for the ALL NEW Ageless Energy Summit

This summit bridges the gap between cutting-edge science and practical, actionable steps you can take to:
✔️ Reignite your natural vitality
✔️ Achieve hormonal harmony
✔️ Resolve persistent digestive issues
✔️ Embrace a fresh chapter of health and happiness
Over 6 days, you'll hear from 27 world-renowned experts who will reveal:
  • The concealed culprits behind your mystery symptoms
  • Why traditional approaches might be failing you
  • Simple, effective strategies to reclaim your energy and health
By combining a whole-istic lifestyle approach and resolving the root causes of health issues, you can feel reinvigorated, resilient, and truly alive — at any age!

Jimi, your best years aren't behind you. They're just beginning.

Ready to unlock the energetic, radiant version of yourself that's been hiding all this time?

Tap this link to grab your front-row seat

Wishing you abundant health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED LIVESTREAM
Free Speech Under Attack
Join us for a highly critical and unmissable livestream where we uncover the disturbing truth behind the global coordination to criminalize free speech and suppress civil rights. Governments worldwide are working together, behind closed doors, to stifle dissent and control the narrative—and the new files we’ve uncovered reveal the shocking depth of this conspiracy.

This isn’t just about policy; this is about your voice, your rights, and the future of free expression.

Who’s Joining Us?
- Dr. Ben Tapper: A fearless advocate for health freedom and a powerful voice against censorship.

- Ty and Charlene Bollinger: The renowned health freedom warriors and founders of "The Truth About Cancer" who have been fighting back against medical and speech suppression.

- Dr. Joel Bohemier: A leading voice for natural health and civil liberties, speaking out on the consequences of global censorship.

- Sayer Ji: Founder of GreenMedInfo, leading the charge to expose the forces behind the global war on free speech.

What You’ll Learn:
- The Global Coordination to Silence Dissent: How governments are criminalizing free speech with the help of big tech and global organizations.

- The Real Story Behind the New Files: What these revelations mean for the future of civil liberties and free expression worldwide.

- The Health Freedom Crisis: How the suppression of free speech is directly tied to medical freedom, public health, and the ability to make informed decisions.

- Actionable Steps to Protect Your Rights: What you can do to fight back and safeguard your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Why You Need to Watch:
This isn’t just another livestream—this is a call to action. The world is changing fast, and the war on free speech is heating up. If you care about your rights, your freedom, and the ability to express yourself without fear of censorship or retaliation, you can’t afford to miss this.

Join us LIVE TODAY, Monday, September 16th @ 12pm EST and get informed, empowered, and ready to stand up for free speech before it’s too late.

This is your chance to hear from the world’s leading voices on freedom, censorship, and civil rights—don’t miss it!
FEATURED ARTICLES
Big Pharma's New Target: Kids? The Alarming Truth About Statin Hype
Recent headlines urging statin use in children as young as 15 are based on flawed science, ignore hundreds of known adverse effects, and may be influenced by pharmaceutical industry funding.
How Pomegranate Juice Dramatically Reversed Arterial Plaque in Landmark Study
Could a simple fruit hold the key to reversing heart disease? A groundbreaking study from 2004 suggests that pomegranate juice may possess unparalleled potential in the fight against atherosclerosis, yet this natural solution has been largely ignored by the medical establishment.
The Hidden Dangers of Statins: How Cholesterol Drugs May Damage Heart Health
Statins rank among the most prescribed drugs globally, taken by 1 in 4 adults over 45 in the U.S. alone. For decades, patients have relied on these cholesterol-lowering medications to prevent heart disease. But emerging research indicates statins may inadvertently accelerate coronary artery calcification and impair heart muscle function.
FEATURED RESEARCH
GreenMedInfo Research Dashboard: High Cholesterol
Discover results-driven, evidence-based natural medicine research on the adverse health effects of high cholesterol in the GreenMedInfo database.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED FREE MASTERCLASS
30-Second Fix Masterclass
Ian Black of Activation Products, has organized a vast treasury of DIY health techniques that require less than 30-seconds per day of your time.

Techniques & “fixes” designed to…
- Strengthen your body’s natural defenses against colds, infections, and other illnesses…
- Reduce bloating, indigestion, and discomfort by optimizing your gut health…
- Eliminate constant fatigue and enjoy sustained energy throughout the day…
- And finally, to get restful, deep sleep you need to wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated…

He’s made them all available (over 100 in total) in a deeply thorough masterclass training, called the 30-Second Fix Masterclass.

Narrowing our focus to techniques that require 30-seconds or less per day, only helps us better navigate, narrow down, and even eliminate potential options with greater ease.
FEATURED EVENTS
The People's Reset UK
What started as a response to a push by governments around the world, has now evolved to be a movement which focuses on solutions – not because we live in fear, but because we know that we are here on this planet to effect real world change and leave behind a better world for the coming generations. The People's Reset UK is a movement dedicated to decentralization, localization, individual and collective healing, community, and liberty.

The Greater Reset Activation was our response to the World Economic Forum’s “Great Reset” initiative. In June 2020, the WEF called for using the COVID19 panic to reset the world and shift it towards a digital panopticon with facial recognition, social credit scores, censorship, and the Metaverse all powered by AI. This world would shame private ownership and travel all in the name of “collective good”.

In 2024, after 4 years and 5 successful events, John Bush, Derrick Broze and team announced that starting in January 2025, The Greater Reset in Mexico would be called “The People’s Reset”. The People’s Reset will stick to the same 5 core themes and continue to broadcast a free livestream for all 5 days of the Activation. Join us September 27-29.
Healing Kitchen: Let Food Be Thy Medicine
You may have heard the saying, “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine thy food.”

These words were spoken two thousand years ago by the celebrated Greek Physician, Hippocrates - commonly hailed as the father of modern medicine. He knew that the right foods combined with specific medicinal herbs was a recipe for a long and healthy life…

But somewhere along the way, we seem to have forgotten this simple truth.

Sadly, it’s no surprise that people who consume foods that not only lack nutritional value, but also contain carcinogenic and other harmful ingredients – are winding up sick and even worse.

That’s why we're so excited to share a remarkable new docuseries that is screening in 2 DAYS!!

It’s called Healing Kitchen: Let Food Be Thy Medicine, and it’s a hard-hitting, transformative - and FREE - documentary series exploring the world’s most promising medicinal foods and how they can be used to prevent and heal disease.

This is going to be a real treat. Each episode is beautifully filmed and jam-packed with powerful recipes and ancient remedies that will turn your kitchen into a personal sanctuary of natural wellness and true nourishment. Healing Kitchen will be live September 10-19.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We’ll be the first to admit that we haven’t always gotten the whole health thing right.
Bear with us here… the world of nutrition and natural healing is constantly evolving, and just like you, we are learning as we go. There are principles we’ve always believed hold true for most people (eating wholefoods, limiting refined sugars, choosing ethical sources of animal products, etc.), but along the way, we’ve learned that nutrition isn’t all black and white. There’s so much gray space, and that’s why we are so passionate about educating our community. So that YOU can make informed decisions about your health. That’s also why we continue to release new masterclasses with experts from around the world. Which leads us to some exciting news… we are about to release our newest and potentially BEST masterclasses yet!
CLICK HERE to save your seat to our new masterclass series: Learn How to Heal Your Gut, Balance Your Hormones, & Reduce Stress. >>
The first masterclass will be available to watch from September 23, with a new one added each day. The entire masterclass series will then be available for you to watch until October 3. James has filmed these new in-depth masterclasses on topics that are relevant to your health TODAY, so we know you won’t want to miss out.
Here’s what you can expect…
⭐ A BRAND NEW masterclass with Aggie Lal
Biohacking For Women: Improving Your Health Without Sacrificing Joy & Happiness
⭐ A BRAND NEW masterclass with Kelly Noonan Gores
Unlocking the Mind-Body Connection: Learn How to Intuitively Eat, Exercise & Heal
⭐ A BRAND NEW masterclass with Zach Bush MD
Nurturing Your Microbiome: Is It Gluten or Glyphosate That’s Harming Your Gut?
This is just the first 3 days of the event. On Day 4, 7 MORE masterclasses will drop! Get ready for our most popular masterclasses covering some hot topics like managing hormonal changes, relieving stress, calming anxiety, stopping unwanted cravings, treating inflammation naturally, and so much more.
And if that wasn’t exciting enough, our team, along with our in-house nutritionists, have created 2 BRAND NEW recipe eBooks for you to access when you save your seat to the series! (Plus, we're giving you 2 more of our most popular eBooks of all time.) The new ones are:
  1. Top 10 Easy Recipes to Destress & Support Your Hormones
  2. 10 Gut-Healing Recipes to Repair Your Microbiome
You can save your seat to the masterclass series to be the first to watch, plus get instant access to the recipe eBooks HERE. >>
In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In case you missed my previous announcement, I wanted to reach out again to invite you to my upcoming webinar, "Gut Health: Boost Your Immune Resilience," with my amazing colleague from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Sheri Vettel.
Mark your calendar and set an alarm for tomorrow, Tuesday, September 17, 2024, at 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT—it's going to be an exciting and eye-opening discussion you won’t want to miss.
We’re set to explore some game-changing topics that can truly enhance your health, including:
  • The gut–immune system connection: Discover how your digestive system impacts immune function.
  • Microbiome diversity: Learn why a varied gut ecosystem is key to stronger immunity.
  • Nutrition for gut health: Find out which foods nourish your beneficial gut bacteria.
  • Lifestyle factors: Gain insights into how sleep, stress management, and exercise play a role in gut health.
  • Probiotics and prebiotics: Understand their vital role in supporting both your gut and immune system.
This is a fantastic opportunity to empower yourself with knowledge that can transform your well-being.
Don’t wait—register now to secure your spot.

Can’t wait to see you there,
Dr. Tom O’Bryan

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unlock the Secrets to a Healthier Gut Today
Are you ready to embrace a healthier lifestyle starting from the inside out?

Understanding the foundational role of gut health in your overall wellness is the first step towards a vibrant, healthier you. At Hello Glow, they've put together a comprehensive guide that unveils essential strategies for nurturing your digestive system.

Your gut is home to trillions of microorganisms that influence not only digestion but also your immune system and even mental health. A balanced gut microbiome can enhance nutrient absorption, aid in weight management, and improve mental clarity.

Key steps to improve your gut health include...

• Incorporating Probiotics and Prebiotics: These are vital for maintaining a healthy balance of gut bacteria. Foods rich in probiotics like yogurt and kefir, and prebiotics like garlic and onions, support digestive health by feeding the beneficial bacteria in your gut
  • Staying Hydrated: Drinking plenty of fluids, especially water, helps maintain the mucosal lining of the intestines and promotes the balance of good bacteria.
  • Choosing Diet Wisely: Opt for a diet rich in fiber from various fruits and vegetables. Fiber promotes digestive health by preventing constipation and helping maintain a healthy gut microbiome.
We invite you to read more about these transformative health tips and dive into detailed recipes that will guide you through a gut-friendly culinary experience...​
Featured Offer​
“Sleeping Bear” Discovery Eliminates Constipation, Fatigue, Bloating and More
Medical researcher, Dr. Ryan Bentely has made a Nobel Prize-worthy discovery, helping 95,000+ Americans find quick relief from constipation, fatigue, gas and bloating.

It’s not fiber, a harmful laxative, or a useless probiotic…

In fact, it’s clinically shown to be 10x more effective than top probiotics on the market.

And, it is even shown to boost immunity while reducing brain fog and fatigue.

You can see why researchers are calling this the greatest breakthrough in gut health history...​
Featured Event​
Reversing Crohn's and Colitis Summit
Are you struggling to manage your Chronic Crohn’s or Colitis symptoms?

Feeling like you’ve tried EVERYTHING for your gut issues, from trendy diets to endless supplements, yet still battling bloating, SIBO, or worse?

Have you seen countless doctors, gotten frustrated by the lack of answers, and are DONE with the fluffy, commercialized health advice?

Enough is enough!

You deserve more. There might be a missing piece to your gut health puzzle, a crucial factor often overlooked by conventional approaches. This hidden element could be the key to finally achieving lasting digestive relief...

At the Reversing Crohn's and Colitis Summit, you'll learn:

• Why your current gut health strategies might be falling short
  • The often-missed culprit that could be sabotaging your healing
  • Practical steps to address this factor and experience real progress
Ready to unlock a new path to gut health?

Say goodbye to the frustration of unexplained symptoms and failed treatments.​
Featured Download​
20 Ways to Help Heal Leaky Gut
Leaky gut impacts our health on many levels...

Luckily, most people can radically change their gut health by taking some simple steps.

Discover the steps to radically change your gut health today!

Download your complimentary 20 Ways to Help Leaky Gut eBook from HealthMeans!

Responsible for absorbing essential nutrients, the gut also keeps unwanted substances from entering the body.

Leaky gut occurs when the gut lining becomes weakened and foregin substances enter the bloodstream, triggering the immune system to respond and resulting in inflammation in the gut lining and throughout the body.

This systemic inflammation is the driver of symptoms and disease.

Healing leaky gut involves:
  • Removing inflammatory stressors
  • Replacing what is needed for proper digestion
  • Repairing damaged tissue
  • Rebuilding a healthy and balanced gut
  • Improving sleep, exercise and stress
Learn how you can radically change your gut health in just 30-90 days with a little persistence and by taking some of the proactive steps outlined in this eBook.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

C*V!D Fallout Free Q&A​

Just a few hours left until our FREE live Q&A webinar with Drs. Christensen & Clayton at 6 PM CST today! This is your opportunity to ask questions live and get the answers you need directly from our experts.

What questions do you have about:

· Hormones and fertility

What You’ll Gain:

• Live Q&A: Immediate answers to your questions from the experts.
  • Insights on the Next Big “Virus” Cycle: How to protect yourself and your loved ones.
  • Interactive Experience: Engage in dynamic discussions with other participants.
  • Actionable Knowledge: Learn strategies to break the cycle and improve your health.
Important Reminder:
Please remember, all questions will be taken live during the webinar. Make sure to be present and ready to participate!
We can’t wait to connect with you later today. Let’s make this session as impactful as possible together!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wednesday,9/18, our 156th episode of With the Wind will be live on DoctorsandScience.com/Shows at 11:30 a.m. PT.​

Click to watch the show at 11:30 am Wed!​

What's In A Vaccine? With Suzanne Humphries, M.D.​

Dr. Suzanne Humphries returns to ‘Pediatric Perspectives’ for an invigorating conversation on the observable contrasts between the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations, how immunizations affect the immune system, ingredients in the shots, types of injections, standards for developmental milestones, disease prevalence and more. Don’t miss it!​
"Parents need to learn how to nurture their children's health every day and when they fall ill, to understand how to care for them naturally. It’s about being prepared, informed, and empowered to make the best decisions for their children's future."​
—Dr. Suzanne Humphries​
In this episode of With the Wind, Dr. Paul Thomas welcomes back Dr. Suzanne Humphries, renowned vaccine expert and author of Dissolving Illusions. Together, they discuss the profound differences between vaccinated and unvaccinated children, dive into the ingredients found in vaccines, and highlight the importance of informed consent. This insightful conversation explores how vaccines might be influencing developmental milestones and the growing concern around mRNA technology in vaccinations.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Experiencing a drop in your vitality and energy levels as you age is totally normal.

However, experts have found a way around that.

It’s not some magic pill or complicated routine—it’s a proven method that has transformed the lives of thousands, and it’s easier than you think.

And what’s this secret to feeling alive again?

Ready to uncover the secret? This groundbreaking revelation is just a click away.

-->> Go here to find out and add more life to your years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last night, we aired Episode 6 on cooking for better sleep + limitless energy, and this one touched a lot of people. The Healing Kitchen series is about far more than medicinal food... it's about connection to our roots, to who we really are, and to the natural world around us.

This episode is split into two parts - the first half is all about foods and remedies to boost energy and reverse fatigue, and the second half covers delicious recipes that will calm your body and give you beautiful and restorative sleep.

If you haven’t had a chance to see it yet, use the link below to watch the Replay of Episode 6 – it will be up until 9pm Eastern Time tonight!

Wow, there are only 3 more episodes left! What is the next one going to be?

In Episode 7, we'll be seeking out preventive foods and formulas for something that affects millions of people around the world – CANCER.

We’ve all been touched by it in some way, whether it be a friend or family member… or maybe ourselves. We don’t need to discuss the alarming statistics. We all know the severity of the issue.

Tonight instead, let us focus on the hope part :)medicinal ingredients and herbal remedies that can prevent cancer and also help to nourish those who are recovering from it.

We’ll also spotlight a touching story of cancer recovery as well as some remarkable work being done by a group of folks in Charleston, South Carolina to deliver nutrient dense healing foods to patients who are working to overcome cancer.

This episode will make you laugh. It will make you cry. It will fill you with inspiration… Those of us behind the cameras were transformed just from filming what you’re about to see.

I’ll be sending you more details - including your links to watch Episode 7 - later today. But in the meantime, make sure to watch Episode 6 while it’s still up!

Stay curious,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

WHO's top expert on pandemic preparedness gives a vacant but revealing interview to STAT​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Growing Old Doesn't Have to Be Scary

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

When you’re young, any new twitch, a pain in the abdomen, or a headache tends to mean nothing more to you than a temporary irritation that can be mostly ignored. But when you get older, there’s a tendency to think it’s the beginning of something that could be debilitating, or even fatal.

All too often, we assume the worst. Unfortunately, that pessimism adds considerably to a person’s stress — which, ironically, can make you sick.

Special: Doctor Finally Discovers Natural Secret Weapon Against Aging

In addition, as we get older we begin paying for the indiscretions that occurred when we were young. We probably ate too many of the wrong things, didn’t get adequate sleep, took undue chances, and indulged in too many vices. Most of us wish we could turn back the clock and erase these harmful actions, but that’s not how the world works.

Fortunately, while we can’t go back in time, we can change our behavior going forward, and reap the benefits of a new, healthier lifestyle. Many of the harms caused by earlier behaviors can be largely corrected by adopting a better lifestyle.

There are three major killers of older people: heart disease (cardiovascular disease), neurodegenerative diseases, and cancer. The risks for and from all three of these conditions can be substantially reduced by following a good diet, reducing stress levels, remaining active, and taking a few natural compounds to enhance your disease resistance.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Growing Old Doesn't Have to Be Scary

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

When you’re young, any new twitch, a pain in the abdomen, or a headache tends to mean nothing more to you than a temporary irritation that can be mostly ignored. But when you get older, there’s a tendency to think it’s the beginning of something that could be debilitating, or even fatal.

All too often, we assume the worst. Unfortunately, that pessimism adds considerably to a person’s stress — which, ironically, can make you sick.

Special: Doctor Finally Discovers Natural Secret Weapon Against Aging

In addition, as we get older we begin paying for the indiscretions that occurred when we were young. We probably ate too many of the wrong things, didn’t get adequate sleep, took undue chances, and indulged in too many vices. Most of us wish we could turn back the clock and erase these harmful actions, but that’s not how the world works.

Fortunately, while we can’t go back in time, we can change our behavior going forward, and reap the benefits of a new, healthier lifestyle. Many of the harms caused by earlier behaviors can be largely corrected by adopting a better lifestyle.

There are three major killers of older people: heart disease (cardiovascular disease), neurodegenerative diseases, and cancer. The risks for and from all three of these conditions can be substantially reduced by following a good diet, reducing stress levels, remaining active, and taking a few natural compounds to enhance your disease resistance.
it is scary!! you see a pretty girl and your mind knows what you would like to try but your body says in your dreams buddy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today, I want to cut through the noise, Jimi.
There’s a lot of information out there about gut health…claims of the best probiotics, the foods to eat, the foods to avoid, leaky gut…the hype is endless, and the claims are often contradictory.
We’ve all been exposed to it, but my passion and mission is to find out the real story and share the most accurate, practical take with you.
That’s why I’m so excited to invite you to my upcoming free webinar — 5 Keys to Gut Health—with Dr. Jason Hawrelak, a professor, clinician, educator of doctors, and one of the world’s foremost microbiome experts.
It’s happening this Thursday, Sept 19th, 2024. This is the 2nd webinar with Dr. Hawrelak, so if you attended the previous one he is sharing new information he didn't cover last time.
>> Click here to save your spot! <<

VU Sponsors