Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wednesday,10/02, our 157th episode of With the Wind will be live on DoctorsandScience.com/Shows at 11:30 a.m. PT.​

Click to watch the show at 11:30 am Wed!​

A Paramedic’s Eye-Opening Insights​

On this week’s episode of With the Wind, Dr. Paul is joined by paramedic Harry Fisher, who shares his powerful firsthand experiences from the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. As someone who has seen the effects of the pandemic and vaccine rollout on children in real time, Harry brings a unique and alarming perspective.​
During the interview, Harry reveals a sudden and significant increase in pediatric emergency calls post-2020, particularly in cases of non-febrile seizures, strokes, and myocarditis in children. These were conditions that, before the pandemic, were almost unheard of in his work.​
"We could tell that something had changed, drastically. The frequency of seizures, strokes, and heart conditions in kids was like nothing I’d ever seen before. It’s important we ask the tough questions — because lives are at stake."​
— Harry Fisher​
Throughout the episode, Harry and Dr. Paul discuss the challenges that paramedics, doctors, and healthcare workers face in acknowledging the potential links between these serious conditions and the COVID-19 vaccine. Harry’s courage in collecting anecdotal evidence, while many in the medical field refuse to look deeper, makes this episode a must-watch for anyone concerned about children’s health.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you ever been too intimidated to cut up a pumpkin?

You've bought a bunch for your decor, but you can see that you're either going to have to commit to cooking with them, or they'll wilt on your porch until they go into the garbage. Guys, you can do it! Cooking with pumpkin is just like any other squash.

I know that chopping up a pumpkin seems like a daunting task, but it’s really not too bad, especially since I give you a step-by-step below this recipe, including pictures.

Pumpkin and Chipotle Corn Chowder (and how to cut up a pumpkin)

pumpkin chipotle corn chowder.
This tastes like a slightly-sweeter potato soup. It’s nice and hearty. You can sub any orange-colored squash that you want. Butternut would be good.

Kirsten says, "Just made this and am loving it! Adjusted chipotle for the kids and ramped it up for me and my husband."

More soup for the soul:

Chicken Enchilada Soup

chicken enchilada soup with toppings.
This dreamy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup tastes like the kind at Chili’s, only better! It is a simple soup that has a unique flavor thanks to Masa Harina (corn flour). There are no veggies in the soup; instead you make Pico de Gallo and serve it as a generous topping! It’s one of my all time favorite soups!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

French Onion Soup

french onion soup.
Onions are a gift from the culinary gods, and French Onion Soup is not far behind. This is a basic recipe. Sometimes you just don’t need to mess with the classics. Make this the next time you have a rainy afternoon at home.

Creamy Potato Soup

creamy potato soup.
This Easy Potato Soup recipe is the real deal. Shared with me from the granddaughter of an Idaho potato farmer, this homemade soup is creamy, thick, and luxurious, even without the optional cheesy garnish. It is truly the best cream of potato soup I’ve ever had. And it only takes about 30 minutes to make!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FULL LENGTH EPISODE​
Episode 391: HEALTH REVOLUTION
Del Details His Experience At Senator Ron Johnson’s ‘American Health: A Second Opinion’ Roundtable Group Wins Federal Fluoride Battle; Jefferey Jaxen Reports on UN’s Global Digital Compact, and the EPA Issues an Emergency Ban on Common Weed Killer; Organizer of D.C. Viral Roundtable On American Health on the Issues America Faces, and the Way Out; ICAN-Obtained Documents Reveal Measles ‘outbreak’ reported by CDC wasn’t an outbreak, and was caused by the vaccine.
Guests: Michael Connett, Esq.; Calley Means​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Free Video Workshop: Break Free From the Insulin Resistance Cycle in 2024

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vitamin B12 Linked to Brain Health

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

Vitamin B12 deficiency is known to cause memory difficulties and dementia, particularly in older people. That’s because it helps maintain healthy nerve tissue. Therefore, deficiency results in the degeneration of nerve cells and tissues.

Because B12 deficiency causes degeneration of nerve tissues, it’s important to maintain high levels in the mid- to later adult years. If deficiency persists for too long, the neurological consequences may not be reversible.

Special: Doctor: All Multivitamins Are Not the Same

Studies have shown that vitamin B12 therapy does not reverse Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin B12 is safe and effective for preventing neurological decline, improving energy levels, and enhancing brain function.

For elderly people, B12 shots can provide remarkable results, regardless of initial levels. I frequently use vitamin B12 shots in my practice, and I have taught hundreds of patients to administer injections on their own.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Vitamin B12 Linked to Brain Health

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

Vitamin B12 deficiency is known to cause memory difficulties and dementia, particularly in older people. That’s because it helps maintain healthy nerve tissue. Therefore, deficiency results in the degeneration of nerve cells and tissues.

Because B12 deficiency causes degeneration of nerve tissues, it’s important to maintain high levels in the mid- to later adult years. If deficiency persists for too long, the neurological consequences may not be reversible.

Special: Doctor: All Multivitamins Are Not the Same

Studies have shown that vitamin B12 therapy does not reverse Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin B12 is safe and effective for preventing neurological decline, improving energy levels, and enhancing brain function.

For elderly people, B12 shots can provide remarkable results, regardless of initial levels. I frequently use vitamin B12 shots in my practice, and I have taught hundreds of patients to administer injections on their own.
your brain would/should tell you it does not need hyped up junk.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
your brain would/should tell you it does not need hyped up junk.
If you are stayin on a totally veggie diet then there is a very good chance that you might be vit. B12 deficient. I take Vit B12 supplements and a monthly injection when mine goes down. Vitamin B12is good for the body, like I said if you are actually stayin on an all veggie diet you might wanna get it checked.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Want to stock your pantry with a homemade immune-boosting tonic that’s made from whole ingredients?
Today is the last day to sign up for our Fire Cider Livestream (October 1st @ 7pm EST) & learn how we make our signature fire ciders here on the farm.
Click here to register!
Tickets are just $5, and include our fire cider recipe in pdf format and access to the livestream replay.
fire cider ingredients

This event is for you if you…

• Avoid OTCs as much as possible due to the high sugar content and synthetic ingredients​
  • Want to learn about natural farm ingredients that have immune-boosting and healing properties​
  • Are interested in making your own natural wellness solutions to become more self-sufficient
  • Choose to eat healthy and use whole ingredients as much as possible​
  • Don’t mind sipping a tonic that’s a bit spicy!

Following the livestream tutorial, we'll have a short Q&A session, so you'll be able to ask questions in the livestream chat.

To natural wellness,

Michael & Savannah

P.S. We are not medical professionals. Please be aware that our information about fire cider is based on personal experience and should not be taken as professional medical advice.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
If you are stayin on a totally veggie diet then there is a very good chance that you might be vit. B12 deficient. I take Vit B12 supplements and a monthly injection when mine goes down. Vitamin B12is good for the body, like I said if you are actually stayin on an all veggie diet you might wanna get it checked.
jimmi, if you are staying on veg all day yes i agree your brain is stuffed!

VU Sponsors