Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow—this is going to be different. Dr. Marc S. Micozzi has worked in some of our country’s biggest medical institutions and he’s revealing the science for a PILL-FREE solution for sleep in a free online summit this Sunday at 3pm.

And he calls it “the most controversial subject in all of medicine.” You’re invited to reserve a free spot for yourself, but you have to hurry. Time is limited. Click here or see below for more details.

I’ll be joining and I hope to see you there,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,
In my practice, I often see patients after they have been to 5, 10, even 20 or 30 doctors. I wish I could travel back in time and help them before they spend years of time, money and frustration trying to get answers. We can’t build a time machine (yet), but you can begin true healing. Today.
Having an Autoimmune Disease is life-changing. It’s frustrating to feel like you will never be healthy again. You feel like your body has betrayed you. You wonder if you will ever be the same person again.
Join us online at DIAGNOSED: Your Autoimmune Disease Game Plan and Summit [Insert Link]. We will be speaking with 24 of the world’s most prominent medical, naturopathic, and health experts who will share their perspectives on 3 key tenants:
  • Autoimmune Disease 101
  • You are Empowered
  • Your Path to Healing.
The DIAGNOSED Summit is your opportunity to connect with some of the greatest healers of our time in a unified format that you can watch ONLINE from anywhere in the world, especially from the comfort of your own home.
Here's the best part. When you watch the live broadcast, it’s absolutely FREE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Over-hyped COVID variants are being used as part of a campaign of fear to destroy freedom​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vaccine expert calls on WHO to immediately halt all coronavirus mass vaccinations​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Over 100 fully vaccinated people in Washington state have contracted covid, showing yet again that the vaccines don’t prevent infection​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FDA orders Dr. Mercola to stop writing about health benefits of vitamin D… because knowledge is the enemy of every totalitarian regime​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2021 HRR Special Report - How to save the life of a family member who took vax

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Wednesday​

April 07, 2021

Your intuition guides you in the right direction. However, most intuition is often very subtle. You need to be still and quiet your mind to get answers from the universe. Pay attention to what your senses are telling you. Recognize what’s happening around you in the present. Regular meditation practice will help you develop present moment awareness. Tap deeper into your own intuition and have faith in the guidance you receive.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Wednesday​

April 07, 2021

All my loved ones are healthy and happy. They bring immense happiness into my life. We all support each other and help each other become a better version of ourselves. Love is all around me. My heart is always open to love.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tamoxifen and Breast Cancer:​

What You Need to Know​

Tamoxifen is a widely-used conventional treatment for Breast Cancer. According to 2017 statistics, it is the 25th most “commonly prescribed” pharmaceutical in the US. Tamoxifen is an “aromatase inhibitor.” But what exactly does this mean? Most importantly, what are some of the risks associated with aromatase inhibitors, and is there viable and less toxic support?

Know the Risks of Tamoxifen and Other Aromatase Inhibitors

Tamoxifen, known by the brand names Nolvadex and Soltamox, is a chemo drug given to women with Estrogen Receptor-Positive (ER Positive) Breast Cancer, including Early Stage ER-Positive Breast Cancer. According to the Mayo Clinic, conventional doctors may also give Tamoxifen to women with DCIS, or ductal carcinoma in situ (sometimes called Stage 0 Breast Cancer) as well as women with a “high risk of getting Breast Cancer”.

Tamoxifen is part of a class of Breast Cancer treatment drugs called “aromatase inhibitors (AIs).” All AIs are meant to block estrogen receptors on the breast cancer cell. Besides Tamoxifen, other AIs that a doctor may prescribe to women dealing with (or wanting to prevent) Breast Cancer include Anastrazole (Arimidex), Letrozole (Femara), Exemestane (Aromasin), and Testolactone (Teslac).

What AIs do in the body initially sounds like a good idea, right? If you take a look at the laundry list of known side effects associated with Tamoxifen and all AIs, that good idea starts to turn bad rather quickly.

Xenoestrogens: The REAL Culprit for Breast Cancer

If you have been reading my blogs for a while, then no doubt you have heard me say this before. If not, then this may come as a surprise to you. “Your hormones do not cause cancer!” Your body was created to maintain perfect self-regulation and self-healing. That includes all of your hormones including estrogen.

You do not have to fear naturally produced estrogen. Your body makes it in just the right amount for a reason! You do have to be concerned, however, with “fake estrogen.” Another name for fake estrogens is xeno-estrogens.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

7 Foods That Lower Blood Sugar​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Promote Heart Health to Reduce Cancer Risk

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

More than 30% of American adults watch movies on their digital devices several times a week thanks to broadband technology and higher connection speeds. And it turns out that you can get broadband health results flowing your way too — through your cardiovascular connections.

A study published in the journal JACC: CardioOncology found good heart health helps fight cancer. Looking at more than 20,000 patients ages 36 to 64 with an average body mass index (BMI) of 26.5 (that is, slightly overweight) for around 15 years, the researchers found that traditional risk factors for cardiovascular disease, including diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated LDL cholesterol, smoking, and sedentary behavior, were independently associated with an increased risk of cancer.

Special: The Simplest of Morning Solutions for Flatness in the Stomach — It’s So Easy!

Those with the worst cardiovascular health tripled their cancer risk, compared to those with the healthiest hearts.

But folks who were heart-healthy cut their risk of developing cancer almost in half.

To reduce your risk of heart disease and cancer, the researchers recommend following the American Heart Association's “Life's Simple 7”:

• Manage blood pressure

• Control cholesterol

• Reduce blood sugar

• Get active

• Eat better

• Lose weight

• Don’t smoke

You get two points for each step you stick with, and that reduces your risk of cancer over the next 15 years by 10%.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi

Last week, a UK organization labeled as the "Center for Countering Digital Hate" produced a report that stated that 65% of all vaccine misinformation comes from a set of 12 people, and put forth a call to big tech platforms to censor their content and erase them completely from their platforms. They labeled this group the "Disinformation Dozen," and the message has been pushed out to news sources around the world.
It's time to show them who they are up against.
Leveraging the “label” they pinned on the 12 Truth Heroes and running with their language in the hope of replacing their content with our own, www.dis-informationdozen.com was created, driving people to learn the TRUTH about these heroes and the TRUTH about vaccines.
Join the campaign as we call on the public to be the warriors fighting against censorship and elimination of truth and information put forth by CCDH through their smear campaign against 12 of our more dedicated thought leaders.
mail
But more importantly, help us spread the facts about vaccines (like the downloadable and printable flier above) that they don't want anyone to focus on. These facts speak for themselves, but 'hate groups' like CCDH are trying to direct the public's attention to their digital hit lists and attack individuals with dirty tactics meant to intimidate, distract, and ultimately suppress both the truth, and our freedoms.

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Get a Better Nights Rest with These Food --*

Middle-of-the-night blood-sugar dips can lead to powerful hunger pangs, which double your risk of restless sleep and early morning wake-ups. A tasty Rx: Sprinkle meals with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon daily. According to Yale University researchers, this sweet spice improves insulin sensitivity, carb absorption and blood-glucose control, reducing your odds of sleep-disrupting blood-sugar dips by 40 percent.

If worries about your to-do list are jolting you awake before dawn, eating 1 cup of bell peppers daily can help you get 60 more minutes of sleep. The vitamin C in peppers soothes the adrenal glands so seasonal busyness doesn't cause early morning stress hormone spikes.

Aches and pains triple your risk of restless sleep, but savoring one medium avocado a day can curb even chronic pain flares by 59 percent. This is because the creamy fruit contains a compound (oleic acid) that blocks your body's production of pain-triggering hormones called prostaglandins.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The 5 Foods That Cut Your Odds for Colon Cancer​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
CPR saves lives
In fact the American Heart Association estimates that 100,000 to 200,000 lives of adults and children could be saved each year if CPR were performed early enough.

Sadly 9 out of 10 people who have a cardiac arrest outside of a hospital still die - often because CPR isn’t performed early enough. But CPR can help improve those odds. If it is performed in the first few minutes of cardiac arrest, CPR can double or triple a person's chance of survival.

February is the National Heart Month and learning how to perform CPR is a life skill everyone should pick up like changing a tire, or doing your taxes. And the truth is you might save a life especially if you live with someone who is at risk for cardiac arrest.

In today’s email I’ve provided a simple infographic on the steps to take to perform CPR. There’s YouTube tutorials, and other resources. Learning it takes only a few minutes but will give you a precious skill that can mean the difference of life and death.

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Folks!
We've got a couple of live events coming up that we're really excited about! Join Us Friday, April 9th at 6 pm for a Masters' Seminar on Autoimmune and Leaky Gut Issues!

Autoimmunity, Inflammation and Leaky Gut Masters’ Seminar​

Join Dr. Jones for an in-depth Class on Autoimmune Issues, Inflammation and Leaky Gut. We will discuss the physiological mechanisms, causes and interventions for autoimmune disease and inflammation. We will also be discussing Leaky Gut Syndrome and how to address it. This is a comprehensive course that will really enable you to understand Autoimmune Diseases and Leaky Gut on a whole new level.​

Your Instructor:

Dr. Patrick Jones, Clinical Herbalist, Naturopath, and Veterinarian, has been using herbal medicines in his Naturopathy and Veterinary practices for decades.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wanted to make sure you knew about the very special webinar that’s happening today and tomorrow with Rosemary Gladstar.

In Eros and the Plants, Rosemary and Kimberly are going to forever transform how you see and use herbal aphrodisiacs to enhance your creativity, confidence, and passion for life itself and Nature as a whole.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Cravings​

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night and found yourself on the hunt for your favorite snack... almost mindlessly looking through the cupboards, even though you already know exactly what is in there?

I'm sure we have all experienced strange cravings at times, but did you know that these cravings may have a deeper meaning and there are things that may even help to curb these cravings and get your body what it really needs?

Here are just a few cravings that may mean your body is in need of something else.

Chocolate - This could mean that your body needs more magnesium. You can get magnesium from other things such as nuts, seeds, legumes, veggies and fruit.

Sugar - This may mean that you are in need of chromium, carbon, phosphorus, sulphur or tryptophan. You can get these compounds form things like broccoli, grapes, cheese, and various other sources.

Bread, Pasta, Carbs - This could be a lack of nitrogen and you might do better getting this from meat, nuts, beans or chia seeds.

References:

These are just a few of the cravings that have been tracked back to deficiencies and it may not always apply in every situation. In fact, sometimes it can be quite tricky to differentiate the needs of the body and the desires of the mind. Just because something is your favorite food does not mean that you have a specific nutritional deficiency tied to it.

There is also an emotional component that we can not forget about. Marion Woodman, an author and Freudian analyst who’s well known for her writings on addiction and eating disorders says: “The longing for sweets is really a yearning for love or sweetness.”

So, the next time you are craving a cupcake, it may be that you need a hug. :)

As you can see this is a very complicated and multifaceted problem that can take time to figure out.

Whenever I approach something like this I try to look for patterns. Is this a common thing, do I know what my nutritional deficiencies are and does this craving correlate? Or do I just need someone to be sweet to me?

Whatever it is, have fun trying to identify your bodies signals. The more you tune in the more it will tell you.
Until next time! Make good choices and stay healthy! 😀

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

29 million AstraZeneca vaccine doses found in Italian factory amid supply problems​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Texas teen develops Guillain-Barre syndrome weeks after receiving first coronavirus vaccine dose​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Protect Your Family, Detox Your Home & Learn How to Make Your Own Non-Toxic Body Care Products!​

Download My FREE Guide to Learn How Easy It Is to Make your Own All-Natural Deodorant, Foaming Facial Cleanser, Perfume, Lipstick & More!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Jimi
Well this is interesting. Tonight watching TV there was a news cut. The Prime Minister and others said this. And a late night news cut like this is very rare here.
"The advice now is that under 50's are advised to "Not" get the Astra Zeneca covid vaccine and should get the Pfizer vaccine due to the small possibility of Blood Clots!"
Um.. .let me get this right. They say it's because just 1 person here got blood clots.
I say crap and its a cover up. Just in our town of just 7000 I have heard of numerous issues from the Astra. Even from nurses in the hospital I visit in.
Now how nuts is this. They are saying that over 50's should get the Astra! What the!.
Younger people are fitter, older less. So younger fitter dont get it but older less fit and up to the very frail get it!? That's insane! Are they saying it doesn't matter if we lose older people? Its gone from "its safe, its safe, don't listen to what you hear about Astra, we encourage everyone to get it" Note that same PM and the other pollies got the Pfizer not the Astra.
There is a cover up going on with the side effects, complications and deaths for sure from the Astra.
Im not an anti vaxer. But im not a dummy either. Something very wrong is going on that we are not being told about. :mad:
One would have to be an idiot not to think so in the light of this.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi
Well this is interesting. Tonight watching TV there was a news cut. The Prime Minister and others said this. And a late night news cut like this is very rare here.
"The advice now is that under 50's are advised to "Not" get the Astra Zeneca covid vaccine and should get the Pfizer vaccine due to the small possibility of Blood Clots!"
Um.. .let me get this right. They say it's because just 1 person here got blood clots.
I say crap and its a cover up. Just in our town of just 7000 I have heard of numerous issues from the Astra. Even from nurses in the hospital I visit in.
Now how nuts is this. They are saying that over 50's should get the Astra! What the!.
Younger people are fitter, older less. So younger fitter dont get it but older less fit and up to the very frail get it!? That's insane! Are they saying it doesn't matter if we lose older people? Its gone from "its safe, its safe, don't listen to what you hear about Astra, we encourage everyone to get it" Note that same PM and the other pollies got the Pfizer not the Astra.
There is a cover up going on with the side effects, complications and deaths for sure from the Astra.
Im not an anti vaxer. But im not a dummy either. Something very wrong is going on that we are not being told about. :mad:
One would have to be an idiot not to think so in the light of this.
Yes you are right, there are a lot of cover-ups goin on not only with the astra but all of them. People from many different nations have gotten clots from the Astra, they say about 30% of the people that get the Astra get a clot and who knows what all will come about, in terms of side effects, in the next year or so after taking the jab. It hasn't been propperly researched or tested for saftey, they just through a bunch of toxins together and said here's the vaccine pretty much. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
More Proof That Sugar Fuels Cancer

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Beyonce made a cool $50 million partnering with Pepsi. Britney Spears also raked in a truckload of money as a famous frontperson for the company.

You wonder if they would have done it if they knew just how dangerous it is for people to drink sugar-sweetened sodas.

A new study published in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers, & Prevention shows that women who drink sugar-laced soda five or more times a week are 85% more likely to die from breast cancer than women who never or rarely drink sugary sodas.

Special: Clean Remedies for Sleep: Nature’s Best-Kept Secret

They were also 65% more likely to die from all causes than non-indulgers.

Researchers from the University of Buffalo followed 927 women ages 25 to 79 who had been diagnosed with breast cancer for a median of nearly 19 years.

They suggest that sodas are so lethal because they contain a lot of sucrose and fructose, which pump up both glucose levels and secretion of insulin. Those two are known to be associated with a higher risk of breast cancer, the researchers point out.

Opting for tea, coffee, and water is the smart move. Some studies suggest drinking more than three cups of green tea a day is associated with a 27% reduction in your risk of breast cancer, and some say five cups of coffee can have breast cancer-fighting benefits as well — although not everyone agrees.

What we do know is that tea and coffee offer other benefits, ranging from boosting heart and brain health to strengthening your immune system and fighting inflammation. And there are no cancer risks.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Forever Chemicals: How to Protect Yourself​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve got a little gift for you today!

Taking good care of your heart is vitally important to your health… right?

But it can be hard to know where to start.

So I’m sharing this ebook with our Great Life members today… it’s a wonderful guide and the perfect addition to your online health library!

All you have to do is click and download… then you can read it, save it for later, or print it out to read whenever you like.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

This go-to Masterguide will show you how to live a healthy lifestyle by eating wholesome foods for a strong heart.
You will learn the importance of maintaining a healthy heart. And find out life-saving emergency care for anyone who is going through a heart attack.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes you are right, there are a lot of cover-ups goin on not only with the astra but all of them. People from many different nations have gotten clots from the Astra, they say about 30% of the people that get the Astra get a clot and who knows what all will come about, in terms of side effects, in the next year or so after taking the jab. It hasn't been propperly researched or tested for saftey, they just through a bunch of toxins together and said here's the vaccine pretty much. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Hi Jimi. Good to hear from you.
The thing im hearing is lingering fatigue. Iv heard of the clots but our Govt is not saying a thing about the lingering fatigue. How many will now have a vaccine induced chronic fatigue syndrome. Im hearing from the hospital that many get it and are ok but there are more than a few that get terrible reactions that last days, some weeks and are still waiting for it to stop. Its as if its given some people what I heard refered to as, the ones who got actual Covid, Long Covid. The main hit from it is over but side effects keep lingering. How can I hear from the hospital that people are getting really bad reactions but on TV the health officials paint a different picture! :mad:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Thursday Jimi!
I've got a brand new interview for you with Suzy Griswold, 12-year holistic thyroid cancer survivor and founder of HealingStrong.
Suzy was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2009. Three months after surgery and radiotherapy, the cancer spread to her lymph nodes. When chemotherapy was recommended, Suzy began investigating alternative, natural and non-toxic cancer treatments and discovered the Gerson Therapy and the power of radical life change and faith. Eighteen months later she was cancer free!
In September 2013, with a team of big-hearted volunteers, Suzy organized a faith-based holistic cancer conference called HealingStrong, and asked me to speak and emcee it, which was an incredible honor. The conference was a really special gathering of like-minded survivors and thrivers that birthed a big idea...
Three months later, Suzy started a free HealingStrong monthly support group in the Atlanta area to encourage, educate and empower patients take control of their life and health.
In the last seven years, HealingStrong groups have been founded in hundreds of cities and it is now the largest network of holistic cancer support groups in the world. And it’s still free.
I’m a huge fan and supporter of HealingStrong and Suzy Griswold is one of my favorite people. She is a truly an amazing person with some wonderful wisdom to share.
Enjoy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaccine Zombie - Music Video

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

KNOCK KNOCK: Detroit will send government workers door-to-door to pressure residents to get vaccinated… what could go wrong?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Australian woman, 82, dies three hours after receiving first dose of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine​

VU Sponsors