Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
Ways mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines Could Harm the Unvaccinated Explored In Depth [LIVESTREAM REPLAY]
How concerned should we be that the newly vaccinated might adversely affect our health? What can we do? Sayer Ji shares the perspective of the New Biology, referencing horizontal information transfer (microvessicle shedding), and the Pfizer trial protocol that addresses vaccine bystander effects.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi​

Did you know that plenty of household items could actually be increasing your risk of cancer?

Things you use every single day that aren’t so innocent.

It’s a little scary to think about, and may seem a little crazy, but it’s something you should take seriously.

For instance, there are hundreds of cancer-causing ingredients in various lotions, soaps, shampoos, perfumes, and more.

Now research has shown that small amounts won’t hurt you.

But what about when you use them every day?

In today’s sneak peek video...

Natural health veteran Brian Vaszily (who you’ll hear from on day 2 of the Summit) explains the shocking truth to this question and why the cosmetics industry forces you to gamble with your health.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

If you like the video and feel empowered after watching, please consider sharing it on Facebook to help us spread the word about the upcoming Summit ❤️.

To your greatest health,

Donna Marie
Lead Relationship Manager
Conquering Cancer​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

4 Steps to Seasonal Allergy Relief​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi :)

Far too many women accept symptoms like chronic fatigue, weight gain, insomnia, and brain fog as an inevitable part of aging.

But the truth is, we don’t have to suffer. Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy can provide real relief from the negative impact of midlife hormone decline, and it can also protect against heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis and many types of cancer.

Yet concerns about the safety of hormone replacement therapy persist.

I would love to invite you to join me this Thursday where I will shatter the myths and share the facts about bio-identical hormone replacement therapy in an informative and free live training.

I share facts, studies, and the truth that you need to know about your hormones.

In this live training, you will learn:

• Will hormone replacement therapy help you or hurt you?
  • Why so many doctors will not prescribe hormones to their midlife patients.
  • The difference between Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT), and Natural Hormone Therapy.
  • Do all women require hormone replacement as they reach menopause?
  • The importance of getting the right dosing and delivery method, when it comes to safety and efficacy.
  • How to test your hormones from home and get bio-identical hormones delivered to your door.

Join me LIVE this Thursday, May 6th at 5pm EST/2pm PST (Replay will be sent to those that register!)

=>CLICK HERE to Register (no opt-in, just click here and you will be automatically registered)

Virtual Hugs,

Dr. Michelle

P.S. Even if you have no interest in hormone replacement, the information I share in this training is very important for all women to know.

I will be answering your questions live at the end of this training, so I hope you will join me!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Researchers baffled by mysterious melting of Earth’s crust beneath western North America​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Post-vaccine surge? Michigan’s spring coronavirus case spike close to previous year’s autumn high​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pennsylvania woman left paralyzed after getting injected with Pfizer vaccine​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Scottish mom’s legs turn into a pair of “giant blisters” after first dose of AstraZeneca’s coronavirus vaccine​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Two-year-old baby DIES during Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine experiments on children​

When is this fucking vaxcinne madness gonna end:eek::eek:
Which leads to my next question:
Who in their right mind could ever justify letting their child be a guinnie pig for an UNTESTED< UNRESEARCHED, RUSHED, Vaccine???? That's just crazy.:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

EXPOSED !! 2 YEAR OLD BABY DIES DURING PFIZER COVID-19 VACCINE TRIALS !! SHARE FAR AND WIDE !!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MINISTRY OF TRUTH: 12 state attorneys general demand Big Tech platforms eliminate all speech from people injured by vaccines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doc Jones Going Live​
mail
mail
Days​
Hours​
Minutes​
Seconds​
FREE Live Webinar with Doc Jones!
Burdock Root - In-Depth Plant Monograph

Doc Jones Explains the clever mechanism that burdock uses to make it one of the most incredible plants on the planet!
How do you harvest Burdock?
Where do you Find Burdock?
What is burdock good for?
Find Out Here!!
There will be a Q&A session as well so bring your questions.
This Event is scheduled for FRIDAY MAY 14TH AT 6 PM (MST)
To subscribe to us on youtube for updates, CLICK HERE
To Join us On Youtube on May 14TH, CLICK HERE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

I believe we are in the midst of a spiritual war, and that the body is the battlefield.
This war is for the reclamation of our true human nature, from the illusion of victim consciousness. And maybe specifically in this case, the psychology of contamination.
We have a propensity to reverberate in the resonance of our trauma fields, either from our early childhood or intergenerational lineage. And for us to capitulate to a narrative that says we are indeed powerless and helpless and in need of protection from outside ourselves, is nearly irresistible.
And now we find ourselves in the great inversion.
First it was those who are believers in the phantom transfer of invisible particles that contaminate and commandeer the body's mechanisms randomly to result in maladies and even death. And those of us who don't happen to share that belief system looked at them as fearful, and ultimately not experiencing self-possession.
And now, the tables have turned. Where we are experiencing the potential for contamination from those who have chosen to receive the experimental injection.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

MINISTRY OF TRUTH: 12 state attorneys general demand Big Tech platforms eliminate all speech from people injured by vaccines​

1984 just took a little longer than planned to get here... :mad:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ask Your Doctor for These Glucose Tests

Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, MDs

A few years ago, Major League Baseball expanded the use of instant replay, so coaches and/or managers could challenge almost any call an umpire makes, except balls and strikes. By allowing the review of questionable calls ("He's safe!" "No way!") from several camera angles, fewer games have been decided by a faulty call.

With diabetes, it can be just as difficult to make perfect calls ("I can eat this cookie — I just need a little extra insulin.").

Special: Why Your Sugar Is Out of Control (Has Nothing to Do With Sweets

And when you blow a call, you can end up paying with a risky low blood sugar incident or with a spike in your glucose that silently damages your cardiovascular system.

Well, Johns Hopkins researchers have demonstrated that adding blood tests for fructosamine and glycated albumin to your glucose checkup may provide two new angles on how you're managing your diabetes, or whether you're likely to develop it.

The tests also tell you if you're at heightened risk for diabetes-related vision problems and kidney disease.

You'll get these tests between your three- and six-month blood tests for HbA1c, an average of your glucose levels in the past several months. They'll let you know how you've been doing in the past two to four weeks, which is especially useful if you're pregnant, anemic, or already have kidney or liver disease.

So if you're worried that diabetes is in your future or you're having trouble stabilizing your A1c readings, ask your doctor about these tests. Then you may get a clearer view of what you need to do to control your diabetes.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tumor Autonomous Effects of Vitamin D Deficiency Promote Breast Cancer Metastasis​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sunburns and risk of cutaneous melanoma, does age matter: a comprehensive meta-analysis​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, as graduations around the country take place (virtual or otherwise), many families are facing an extra challenge come Fall:

Mandatory shots for students entering or returning to university.

Will your child’s school require them to take the C0V!D v@cc!ne before they’re allowed on campus?

I did a little research on this, and the answer is:

It depends.

State legislation plays a major role in g the decision…

And in light of that, the states with schools requiring the shot generally align with the state’s previous decisions on other C0VlD measures, like lockdowns and mask-wearing.

For example, Massachusetts has 26 colleges and universities listed that will require the v@cc!ne, while Tennessee has only one.

Among others, Montana, Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming so far have no schools on the list.

Another factor is whether or not your student’s school is publicly or privately funded.

So far, states have not made the move to require the v@ccine in public universities, although several (California, for example) have already announced their intention to require the shot once the FDA approves it.

On the other hand, some states are seeking legislation that would prevent universities from requiring the v@cc!ne, including Texas and Florida.

In Texas, no schools receiving any form of public funding can mandate the shot and in Florida, the ban also prevents businesses from requiring a v@cc!ne passport.

You can find the list of colleges and universities requiring the v@cc!ne HERE, it looks like they are updating the list as schools announce new mandates.

Is it safe, reasonable, or prudent to require young adults to accept a shot that is not FDA approved and has no long-term studies to prove its safety… in order to simply continue their education?

What happens with publicly funded universities may have implications for later mandates involving public K-12 schools, so it’s an issue to keep an eye on.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SUPER QUICK emails this week Jimi as I’m under the gun to finish content on our next event!!

I’ll let the cat out of the bag now that I mentioned it… the Eczema, Psoriasis and Skin Disease Masterclass, in honor of everything we’ve learned bringing Rocky back to health and clear skin of course. :)

Expect details on that in a bit.

Does this mean we’re leaving cancer? NO!!!

I in fact just scheduled our next cancer event as well, and can confidently say it will be the best yet. :)

That said, for now, Nathan Crane puts on cancer events that sure give me a run for my money!!

Definitely check out Conquering Cancer 2021… I somehow made it in there along with many more well qualified doctors, healers and so forth. :)

You can get access to the event and get the Anti-Cancer Diet ebook here!!

Like I said… very short this week!

Ryan

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Researchers discover that Kefir (fermented yogurt) can halt cytokine storms observed during SARS-CoV-2 infections​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DIRTY VACCINES 101: Dangerous mRNA Covid inoculations explained in laymen’s terms for concerned people to understand​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BOMBSHELL: Pfizer’s own documents admit covid vaccines will shed infectious particles to others​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Lee Merritt interviewed by the Health Ranger: Forced vaccines are a Holocaust-level crime against humanity

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

EXTERMINATION machine unmasked: Why vaccinated people are making HEALTHY people sick, Pfizer document admits vaccinated people “shed” infectious particles, the spike protein is the bioweapon​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if you @Jimi have posted this b4. The article is back from Nov 2020. So, there is a possibility that you did post it already.

Tiny Shape Changing Machines...

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
can't remember if i did or not, Thank you for posting it my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The tale of 2 v@ccine passports

RE: V-Revealed C0V!D Edition Update:

Florida just made a definitive statement. Did you see it?

By executive action, the governor of Florida made it clear on April 2nd how his state would be addressing “v@ccine passports”...

He’s barring them completely.

Now, the state legislature backed the governor's efforts. On Wednesday they passed a bill that would make permanent what Gov. DeSantis set out to do earlier this month.

A key part of the bill reads…

“A business entity … may not require patrons or customers to provide any documentation certifying C0VID-19 v@ccination or post-infection recovery to gain access to, entry upon, or service from the business operations in this state”.

It also includes a $5,000 fine for violations of the law.

Now, let’s compare that to the vague comments coming out of Canada from Prime Minister Justin Trudeua.

On Tuesday the Prime Minister acknowledged the country is looking “very carefully” at the idea of v@ccine passports.

Clearly plans are in place.

Trudeau gave little more explanation when pressed on Tuesday other than stating the v@ccine requirements have long been required for international travels.

What we don’t know is if this will be the excuse used to drive a much more expansive use of passports across the country.

Time will tell.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Tuesday​

May 04, 2021

When we're at work, we tend to fantasize about taking a break. And, when we do take a break, we worry about the work that's awaiting us. This way you're neither enjoying yourself nor being productive at work. Just let go and allow yourself to be in the moment. Get out of your head, and focus on things outside yourself. Stop checking your emails or going through your work tasks when you're taking a break. Enjoy the music, focus on the joy you derive from your family, and friends. Savor each bite of the delicious food. Relax.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Affirmation​

Tuesday​

May 04, 2021

I am letting go of my past mistakes. I have grown. I know better now. I won't allow anything to hold me back. I understand there's no point in ruminating over the past. There are so many better things to focus on. I give myself permission to move on and be happy. I release the pain of my past.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
Here’s a great idea you might not have thought about, for adding to your green smoothies.
The leaves from your fruits and veggies!
Wait, you can eat those? Yes, you might be overlooking the bonus that comes with your purchase: the greens on your carrots, beets, and other produce.
So, what greens can you eat? (This makes gardening even more valuable, right?) So many foods you buy have edible leaves, like:
  • squash
  • cucumbers
  • cabbage plants
  • grapes
  • radishes
  • beets
  • turnips
  • strawberries
  • carrots
Strawberry leaves, for example, can be a way to add extra minerals to your smoothies.

And carrot greens (which have a pretty strong, earthy flavor) have more potassium and other vitamins and minerals than the root (carrot itself)!
In fact, most greens from veggies and fruits are more nutritious than the roots.
And, many of them taste good! GreenSmoothieGirl Shirley says young raspberry leaves, which you may find in spring in your garden or in the wild, taste delicious in smoothies.
How do you use greens from veggies and fruits?
Simply snip and rinse your veggie greens, toss them in the blender with the rest of your green smoothie ingredients, and voila! You’ve made your weekly produce run stretch even farther.
You probably don’t want to replace all your greens in a smoothie with leaves. Because the flavor might not be awesome. (If your smoothie does become bitter, you can add a little more fruit, like a date, or add naturally sweetened protein powder.)
You can also make things other than smoothies, like carrot top pesto or salsa. Try doing a little experimenting (or googling) and see what you can come up with.
How do you find the leaves?
When you’re shopping, at the grocery store or farmers market, select fruits and veggies with the greens attached. Beets and turnips, for instance.
Then, keep them attached to the produce until you’re ready to use them.
If you find yourself with too many green leaves, you can always wash and dry, then freeze them in plastic bags, like you would any other greens.
Using the leaves from fruits and veggies is an excellent way to get more nutrients in your diet, and to save money. Especially if you grow them yourself.
To your health!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs
Excess Sugar Impairs Brain Development
By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

LeBron James and Steph Curry have both done ads for Coke. We wonder if they'd reconsider now that research indicates when teens load up on added sugars, it disrupts the mix of bacteria in their digestive tract and causes them learning and memory problems as adults.
U.S. kids drink an average of 30 gallons of sugary drinks per year, and take in even more added sugar from processed foods.
Special: Baby Boomers Love This Gut Health Trick – MD-Approved to Do Daily
That's enough to cause widespread cognition problems down the road, according to researchers who conducted a lab study on the long-term effects of consuming a lot of sugar during adolescence.
The study, which was published in the journal Translational Psychiatry, showed that the sugar bomb increased levels of one particular type of gut bacteria. That interfered with cognitive development in the hippocampus — a part of the brain that is still undergoing changes in adolescents — and that dims the future adult brain.
Here are some smart steps for parents to curb kids’ sugar intake:
• Never give your children sugar-added beverages (where the bulk of kids' added sugar comes from) or foods.
• Tell kids why you're concerned: It can damage their brain.
• Set an example by ditching all sugary beverages, including sports and energy drinks.
• Teach them — and yourself — to read ingredient labels so you can avoid all foods that list dextrose, fructose and high fructose corn syrup, glucose, lactose, maltose, sucrose, beet sugar, cane sugar, corn syrup and other syrups, maltodextrin, or molasses.
Give your child a fighting chance to be his or her healthiest, most successful self. That's the sweet thing to do.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you feel tired, foggy, and lethargic?

Do you ever suffer from “senior moments,” or has your memory gotten worse recently?

Do you ever get numbness and tingling in your arms and feet?

If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, there’s a good chance you’re B12 deficient...

Whole Health Chicago reports, “it’s one of the most underdiagnosed conditions I see in my clinic.”

And Harvard University suggests up to 41 million Americans could be deficient in Vitamin B-12…

But most don’t know it.

If you think you’re B-12 deficient…

>> You MUST read more here.

To your health,

VU Sponsors