Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Saturday​

July-24-2021
Managing emotional reactions involves choosing how and when to express the emotions you feel. When you work on managing your emotions, you have control over the way you react instead of letting your emotions influence you to act impulsively.

You acquire a sense of when it's best to show your emotions and when it's better to wait before acting on them. Always remind yourself that your reaction has consequences. This way, you're less likely to do or say things you later regret.

Think about how other people might respond to you should you decide to unleash your emotions in front of them.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Saturday!
I have 3 empowering health resources to share with your today in "Nathan's Natural Newsletter"
1. Natural Plants that Kill Cancer Stem Cells - Interview with Sylvie Beljanski
2. Relieving Stress with Essential Oils Ebook - Lindsey Elmore
3. 4-Week Vagus Nerve Strengthening Program - Dr. Eva Detko

Have a blessed weekend,
Nathan
NATURAL PLANTS THAT KILL CANCER STEM CELLS
During this interview we discuss:
  • The incredible anti-cancer science of two plants Rauwolfia Vomitoria and Pao Pereira
  • Cancer stem cells and chemotherapy and why chemo doesn’t actually get rid of cancer
  • How to kill cancer stem cells using plant medicine
  • 4 types of Green Tea that fight cancer
  • And more!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Essential Benefits of Tryptophan

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

It's hard to believe, but in 2020 Americans ate 5.26 billion pounds of turkey — around 16 pounds per person. If the myth about tryptophan in turkey making you sleepy were true, very few folks would contend with insomnia (up to 30% do). But it's not, even though tryptophan does have special powers.

Tryptophan, an essential amino acid and building block for proteins, is used by the body to make niacin (vitamin B3), which supports healthy digestion, nerve function and skin.

Special: Doing This for 5 Minutes in the Morning Gives You Perfect Blood Sugar

It also helps produce the neurotransmitter serotonin, a hormone that affects your brain and guts (it's made both places), helps nervous system cells communicate, and promotes healthy digestion, strong bones, and (yes) sleep.

To top it off, tryptophan helps control body-wide inflammation and uplifts your mood.

Your body's ability to use tryptophan for all that good stuff diminishes with age, and that has consequences, according to a study in the journal Molecular Sciences.

Researchers reported that just eight weeks on a low-tryptophan diet disrupts gut bacteria, triggering higher levels of systemic inflammation and reduced production of serotonin in mice.

They call this an "unnatural" process of aging that's associated in humans with impaired digestive health, declining cognitive function, and a compromised immune system.

Here's your menu for a steady supply of tryptophan and a younger you: canned tuna (27 mg per ounce), poultry (20 mg per ounce in dark-meat turkey, 14 mg per ounce in light-meat chicken), oats (147 mg per cup), whole wheat bread (up to 19 mg per slice), chocolate (up to 18 mg per ounce), and fruits (banana 11 mg, prune 2 mg).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, hope you're doing well.

Do you really want to look and feel as good as possible, avoid and possibly even overcome disease, and live long doing it?

Then here’s one of the honest-to-goodness most IMPORTANT recommendations you’ll ever get…

Be sure to do things you enjoy and laugh more!

And today I've got a very helpful and DELIGHTFUL new guide that clearly reveals what every health-conscious person needs to know about the "best medicine" of all...

>> Get your completely FREE copy of The Best Medicine: The 20 SURPRISING Benefits of Laughter and Joy (includes a free prescription of 25 top jokes!) right here <<

Now, you're getting this eye-opening, useful -- and fun! -- 19-page report today in support of the forthcoming major free online event, Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit.

(By the way, Jim, on the page right after free sign-up, don’t miss my brief story of how a NOT-funny-at-all and rather cruel joke years ago actually inspired this unique event, and has great significance for your health today – powerful stuff!)

And with this unique new guide, you'll be "in the know" on the 20 TOP health reasons that you’ll want to be sure to get even more laughter and joy in your life...

PLUS, it includes over 25 cheesy-yet-brilliant jokes so YOU can experience the benefits of this “best medicine” right away :)

Click here now to get your free copy of this awesome new guide

Now, if you’re “on the fence” at all about this report because perhaps laughter and joy don’t seem as important as other steps for your health, I just want you to know this…

The old saying goes, “Laughter is the best medicine,” and as you’ll see, science is confirming this may well be the case on many fronts!

Whether your personal top health goals are to manage and overcome a particular health condition… to boost your brain health or combat pain… to slim down… or simply to live as long and as well as possible

...Read this important new report, because you’re going to be surprised at all the different ways laughter and joy can benefit you.

(And you get to experience the “medicine” right away with all those jokes!)

Get The Best Medicine free here right now

Finally, as for the Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit, well...

If you agree that “Growing Older Does NOT Mean Growing Old,” you’re going to want to pay very close attention to this particular online event.

Because in it, 22 world-renowned longevity and healthy-aging doctors will be revealing no less than the most effective steps of ALL that you must take to truly live long and live well!

PLUS, Jim, because I guess you can say that I'm "known" for being a conduit to the most important healthy aging and longevity insights...

...And for making things fun while doing it, including my "terribly good" dad-jokes...

You're going to enjoy yourself in this truly life-changing event. As you're about to see, that's more important than most people realize!

So, head here now for this wonderful new report and the important summit, and definitely DO enjoy your day.

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. At least some of the 25+ jokes included in this free report are sure to make you chuckle...

My personal favorite that I share (perhaps too often!) with my own wife and kids is the joke about the FRENCHMAN toward the end of the report... see if you like it, too!

Laughter and joy is one "prescription" you can NEVER get too much of, and we certainly need more of it in the world today, so...

Head here now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Saturday Jimi!

Today is World Ivermectin Day!

Tune in live right now to hear the testimonials of doctors and scientists around the world who are saving lives with this medicine. Happening all day today at:

www.worldivermectinday.org

There now 60 trials, 39 of them already peer-reviewed, involving 21,874 patients and 574 scientists, proving without a doubt that Ivermectin effectively treats THAT THING THAT'S GOING AROUND (TTTGA).

Collectively these trials show 85% improvement for prevention, 74% improvement for early treatment, and 43% improvement for late treatment. This is not drug company science. This is science conducted by heroic independent doctors and researchers around the world, with no financial incentives to promote this medicine.

See the science here

Ivermectin is one of the safest anti-parasitic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory medicines in the world (safer than aspirin), with over nearly 4 billion doses given since its development in 1975. Dr. Satoshi Omura won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for its discovery. He identified and isolated the active compounds from soil bacteria in Japan.

Ivermectin is the solution!

One of my favorite examples, in a trial in Argentina, one group of 800 healthcare workers were given Ivermectin prophylactically (as a preventative measure), none got TTTGA. Another group of 400 healthcare workers were not given Ivermectin. Over half of that group got TTTGA.

FLCCC supplement protocol for prevention
-Vitamin D 1,000-3,000 IU per day (I take 5,000 - 10,000 per day)
-Vitamin C 1,000 mg twice per day
-Quercetin 250 mg per day
-Zinc 30-40 mg per day
-Melatonin 6 mg before bedtime

This FLCCC web page tells you exactly how to take Ivermectin. The dosage is based on your body weight. There are prevention, early treatment and hospitalization protocols, and an I-RECOVER protocol for "long" symptoms and post-shot symptoms.

Here is a directory of doctors that will prescribe Ivermectin with an online, phone or text consultation.

My wife has taken it with zero side effects. And I have some on hand just in case.

Ivermectin is also available in a liquid paste for horses on Amazon and at farm feed stores like Tractor Supply.

Ivermectin also targets multiple cancer pathways. Check out this study.

To your life and health!

(((c)))

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The webinar replay weekend has BEGUN!

Remember, if you’re a newb OR you’ve been dabbling in a plant-based life for years, there is STILL a lot you can gain from watching these videos.

>>Watch Webinar 1: Eating for Healing & Immunity

>>Watch Webinar 2: 3 Mistakes Vegans & Vegetarians Make

>>Watch Webinar 3: What NOT to Eat (and why)

When you tune to these powerful presentations from Ocean Robbins, Dr. Milton Mills MD and Sarah Schuette, you’ll discover...

• The most common reasons you may be struggling with inflammation (AND some lesser known ones)

• The best foods to build and maintain a strong immune system to prevent disease
  • Which foods to eat to make your strength and energy skyrocket

• Which popular nutrition trend you should be avoiding at all costs
  • Why you aren’t getting the maximum amount of nutrients from your food

• The 1 food that can increase iron absorption by as much as 67%
  • Which high calcium foods you should be eating (and the commonly recommended food that actually provides very little absorbable calcium)

• Foods you should avoid, and what to eat instead!
  • The types of fats that lead to poor health, and the types of fat your body actually benefits from (and where to get them)

• Whether or not coconut oil is a true “health” food or not
  • What “healthy” beverage is a “sham” and why (it’s not what you’d expect!)
AND MORE!

If you missed one or just want to rewatch, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!

Yours in Health,

The VegHealth Team

P.S.
Here are just some of the wonderful comments we’ve received from happy viewers:

“Sarah is a great speaker and though I have been plant-based for 5 years now, I learned a lot from them. Thank you for such a well thought out seminar!” ~C.

“I really enjoyed this talk and gained a lot of very useful information. Dr. Mill’s passion and enthusiasm was contagious and inspirational. I have danced around a plant based diet for many years, but now I feel much more confident about the science and nutrition behind it. Thank you so much!” ~Cat

“Thank you so much, Ocean and facilitator, for sharing impactful information to offset illnesses so we can thrive in life. I absolutely enjoyed it.” ~Dana B

“What a perfect combination: Ocean Robbins and Sarah Schuette! Thank you for your time and public service in delivering life-saving messages about nutrition and health.” ~Sharon M.

Click the links above to watch!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Study: Fermented Foods Lead to Healthier Microbiome​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Sunday​

July-25-2021
Today, choose to let go of the unpleasant memories. Allow yourself to heal. You have gone through something very hard, but you have to ultimately overcome it. Don't let those memories run your life from now. Stop stressing over each and every little detail of what happened. Remind yourself that things are different now.

Observe your thoughts. Are you stuck in a negative emotional loop? Are your thoughts and reactions making you feel even more miserable?

Identify your emotional habits and train yourself to quickly replace the negative thoughts with something more helpful. Think positively and try to look at things from a different perspective.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi
Our friend Nathan Crane has put some amazing work into The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass, which starts TOMORROW.

Join us here when you register now!

Tens of thousands will learn from the expert wisdom that is vitally important to preventing and reversing cancer.

You should be there. Here’s why.

When you empower your mind and body to activate your incredible innate healing potential, full recovery from cancer is absolutely possible!

This 9-module science-based masterclass will help you understand the mechanisms that create disease and how to activate the mechanisms that create healing and rejuvenation.

Take back your power and accelerate your healer within when you learn 7 simple, effective and proven steps to help you get started beating this disease today!

Don’t miss Module 1 starting tomorrow, where Nathan will teach you the critical first steps .

And when you register now, you’ll also unlock these complimentary gifts:

• The Shocking Truth About Cancer and Autoimmune Disease eTranscript

• 27 Science-Backed Cancer Solutions eBook

• The Cancer-Free Recipe Guide

• 3 Interview Transcripts from The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass

• 25 Evidence-Based Anti-Cancer Strategies eBook

Register immediately to make sure you’re ready to learn from this masterclass (starting tomorrow)

See you at this important learning event!

Your partners in health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi
In case you missed it, our host Nathan Crane is airing his Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass tomorrow at no cost.

You see, there was a LOT of information revealed during this year’s Summit... and the intention of this course is to help you put it all together.

RSVP for this complimentary Masterclass (starts tomorrow!)

This 9-module masterclass will empower your mind and body to activate your innate healing potential.

You’ll be able to take back your power and accelerate your healer within when you learn 7 simple, effective and proven steps to help you get started beating this disease today!

And when you register now, you’ll also unlock several complimentary ebooks and transcripts that can be downloaded immediately.

So don’t miss out, it all starts tomorrow!

Register here to attend Nathan Crane’s F.REE masterclass

Hope to see you there,

The Conquering Cancer team​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

TAKE A DIP​

It was my 4-year cancerversary this week; on Tuesday, it had been 4 years since I was diagnosed. As you will see in my blog from this week, I didn't feel much like celebrating, even though it's always been a happy event in the past. Last year, this day marked the end of the 2-year period of years 2 and 3 after a diagnosis where recurrence risk is highest. I had been looking forward to that day for a long time, and I'm sure the feeling of relief and pride and joy I felt was palpable to all those around me. It made my reaction this year all the more confusing; why wasn't I just happy? I should be happy to be where I am, right?

I realized that I was putting a lot of pressure on myself to react or feel a certain way simply because it was the way I had felt in the past and perhaps a bit because I felt as though other people would expect me to be my usual happy and positive self about it. Cancer changes a lot, any of our life experiences has the potential to change us a lot, and even if it's positive, change is something that we often resist instead of allowing (as evidenced by my reaction to my emotions on Tuesday). We can't help how we feel, and yet I was still feeling bad about feeling bad, about the change I was experiencing in how I felt about that day this year. As the urge to brush it away washed over me, I remembered the importance of diving in on these things, something that cancer has absolutely taught me; and so, I put on my proverbial goggles and headed in.

The conclusion that I came to is that how we feel about our cancer experience can change, and that is absolutely okay. We may start looking at the whole thing in a different way, or it may be certain events in or aspects of it that start to shift in our understanding and perception. What I know for sure is that there is no one "right" way to feel about your cancer experience, and that that way is likely going transform as you go along, probably more than once and in more than one way.

Be patient with yourself. Don't run away from those changes, because in exploring them is where you will really get to know yourself. And don't let anyone, including yourself, make you feel as though the emotions and thoughts you are experiencing are wrong. Each emotion that we experience can teach us something new about ourselves, our life, our relationships, but we have to be willing to take that plunge. If we don't now, it's been my experience that they just bide their time, waiting to break the surface when they're even stronger and more difficult to untangle.

So today, I encourage you to throw your reservations away, don your emotional water wings, and take a dip in what's new that's coming up for you. It may be chilly at first, but if you give yourself the permission and freedom to explore both your feelings and their source free of judgement, you will find them so much easier to figure out and resolve or accept.

Come on in; the water's fine.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

Some will know this, but for those who don’t follow me on Instagram, I am filming a short film this summer and had a major weekend of shooting. 6pm to 4:30am Saturday-Tuesday! This means I didn't have a new MHM video for you this week, but I do want to let you know something. Now that I have so many MHM videos up, I spent a number of hours editing the YouTube channel last week and organizing them further into more specific playlists. “Mental Health Monday” is still there where you can find them all, but you will also find some new ones like “Tools for Stress Reduction”, “Tips for Self Love and Self Care”, “Physical Healing and Prevention”, and “Releasing Negative Emotions”. I’m hoping this makes it even easier for everyone to find the type of support that they are looking for on any given day. So head over and click the “Playlists” tab at the top to peruse the new lists and rediscover an older video or maybe one that you missed!

Check it out on the Solis YouTube channel here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Reflections On My 4-Year Cancerversary​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Lessons Cancer Taught Me: Year 3​

In my first year after diagnosis, I started to have realizations about different things I was learning from cancer: ways I was changing, positive growth I was experiencing, and how my perspective on life was shifting. I started writing them down, and it is something that I continue today. My 4-year Cancerversary was on Tuesday, and a new year on this journey means I'm collecting a new list of lessons learned along the way. It also means it's time to start sharing my lessons from this past year! And in honour of my cancerversary, I shared the first one this week.
I hope they resonate with you and give you hope, support, inspiration, joy, a realisation of your own, or whatever it is you might need. I am currently sharing my lessons from Year 4 in the Facebook group, so visit the link below to check it out now. If you missed any of them from previous years, then meander through the posts on the group wall or search "lessons" or "#lessonscancertaughtme" in the group's search bar to see the others. I will keep posting until I share them all. I hope they speak to you and help you find some pockets of light in your own darkness.
Click here to read the most recent one on Facebook

And if you don't have Facebook, click here to read the most recent one on Instagram

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you ever experience skin issues?
Does your skin seem to age easily, breakout, or do you have or are concerned about skin cancer, eczema, or psoriasis?
Then join me at the Skin Health Masterclass - Free!
I'm giving a powerful presentation on the shocking truth about skin cancer...
PLUS you'll learn dozens of natural health tips for keeping your skin young, healthy and beautiful.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
You can reverse your autoimmune disease if you have the right tools. And these life-saving tools are all gathered inside Jonathan Otto’s brand-new 10 episode docuseries. It’s called Autoimmune Answers, and it’s a brand-new 10 Episode docuseries, which shows time-tested natural cures for autoimmune disease and inflammation. The best part? If you sign up today, you can watch ALL 10 episodes FREE of charge...very soon! Find out more HERE.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you’re sick of being tired all the time and you’re ready to start living with a lot more energy, then. Ari Whitten is doing an Energy Blueprint video Masterclass Series where he’s going to share some of the most powerful strategies for overcoming fatigue and getting your energy back. And it’s completely FREE for a ten day period, so register now to grab your spot.
Find out more HERE.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NEW PODCAST EPISODE:
Breaking Through Trauma - Psychedelic Therapy, Hypnosis, Ketamine & More with Dr. Mike Dow

Trauma, anxiety and depression plagues our world, and as a result people are constantly seeking ways to heal. While there are many different modalities out there, in this episode of The HEAL Podcast, Kelly chats with Dr. Mike Dow about the effectiveness of hypnosis, Ketamine and other psychedelic therapies when administered with proper supervision and integration. Mike shares how everyone’s path is different, what works for one may not be right for another, but it's fundamental that we keep an open mind to all possibilities. The innate healer within is one of our greatest gifts but sometimes we need something or someone external to spark the awareness, re-establish a feeling of connection, and help us bring our blindspots to light so we can heal.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Time in range (TIR) is a diabetes management strategy in which you measure what percentage of time your glucose levels are within your “target range.”

This is compared to the amount of time in which they are either too high (hyperglycemia) or too low (hypoglycemia).

TIR is a great measure to help assess your risk for kidney disease, high blood pressure, and other complications, and for your overall health it can actually be a better measure than A1c.

But why?

New Article: Is Time in Range Better than A1c?

mail
In this article, we’ll explore the following:
  • How does managing your TIR actually work?
  • How useful is TIR vs. A1c?
  • Quick tips to improve your time in range

And we don’t give this advice lightly! In fact, thousands of people just like you have improved their overall blood glucose health, and their time in range, all by using the Mastering Diabetes Method.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New Recipe: Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bowl!

mail
For summer days, it’s hard to beat fresh fruits, and these apple cinnamon flavors will bring you back to eating big, tasty breakfasts before heading out for a day full of adventure.

What does today hold for you?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BIOWEAPON: New study reveals spike protein in coronavirus vaccines responsible for adverse reactions​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

J&J vaccine may cause Guillain-Barré Syndrome, warns FDA​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there :)

If you have a sweet tooth or find it difficult to keep yourself from overeating sweet foods, here’s something that could be useful.

There is a plant that is well known around the world to lessen your desire—and therefore your consumption—of sweets.

It's called Gymnema Sylvestre. It’s been used for centuries in traditional medicine as a treatment for diabetes. In fact, the Hindi name for this herb translates into "destroyer of sugar".

Modern pharmacological research supports this traditional wisdom.​
mail

Study after study confirms that gymnema can reduce sugar cravings by blocking sugar receptors and lowering one's appetite for sweet treats.

But that isn't all. Even if you do eat sweets, Gymnema has your back...

Compounds extracted from gymnema have been shown to reduce the absorption of sugar from the intestinal tract and boost insulin production, all of which could help lower blood sugar.

Further studies confirm that gymnema not only reduces blood glucose levels, but it can also lower blood triglyceride and "bad" LDL cholesterol levels.

I often recommend gymnema to my clients who are having trouble controlling snacking, are experiencing stress related blood sugar swings, and those who are beginning to notice that they can't eat as many carbs as they used to.

Gymnema is available as a loose herb that you can brew into a tea or it can be made into a tincture or taken in capsule or tablet form.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I believe the #1 root cause of disease starts in the mouth.

And, if you do not address it early, it is costly both to your health and pocketbook.

Today, I wanted to help you get ahead of potential mouth related diseases and address current dental challenges in this free Healthy Mouth eBook.

—>>Download your complimentary Guide, Homemade Healthy Mouth!
This informative eGuide is packed with tips and tricks from dentists, dental hygienists and other health experts.

You’ll learn:

• How often you should brush your teeth
  • What type of toothbrush is best
  • Benefits of water irrigation
  • The truth about conventional toothpaste
  • How to make your own toothpaste & whitener
These tips and DIY oral hygiene recipes will help you care for your mouth in the best way possible without spending a fortune.

And most of the ingredients used can be found in your kitchen or medicine cabinet, so you can get started right away!

—>> Gain immediate access to the Homemade Healthy Mouth eGuide now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Dental-Health Connection Summit taking place on September 6-12, 2021, where over 40 experts will teach you more about integrative strategies for optimizing your oral and overall health!

Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
mail
Dr. Dan Pompa​
P.S. Enjoy learning from Shivan Sarna’s informative eGuide, Homemade Healthy Mouth.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IF IT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU, YOU WILL FIND A WAY.

One of the hardest things about creating the health and life that you truly desire is being brutally honest with yourself.

It's actually crazy but you could be the reason you don't have what you want.

And in most cases, this is the truth.

All of the reasons that you think you don't have what you want (money, time, support, etc) are often excuses.

When you decide something, you cut out all other options.

When you cut out all other options, you will find opportunities and options that were not available before.

Then you make it possible.

But here's the thing, you may not really want what you say you want.

You may say you want to get to the root of your anxiety or low energy (as an example)....

But are you willing to invest the time, money and effort to identify what is at its root?

Are you willing to invest in support?

Are you willing to radically transform how you relate to your life?

Are you willing to assess what is and is not serving you in your life and transform your life to meet you true hearts desire?

Are you willing to pay the price (figuratively and literally)?

Are you willing to create and implement boundaries with yourself and others to create it?

Are you more committed to your vision of being anxiety free/tired or to being comfortable?

This goes for ANYTHING in your life.

Could be a relationship, a business, a house, etc....

All the things that you say that you want....

Are the choices in your life aligned to what you say you want?

It's time to be brutally honest with yourself.

Because until you stop lying to yourself and you see where you are self sabotaging with limiting beliefs or not being fully committed...

You will continue to get limited results and then feel like you are victim to circumstance.

It's time to make the choice to create what you want and cut out all other options.

Or realize that you are not being honest with yourself and that you don't truly want it because you are afraid of what that reality might mean for you or maybe that vision/desire isn't truly yours and is just what you believe you're supposed to want.

Nothing you uncover or realize is good, bad, right or wrong....it's just Truth.

No shame or judgement allowed....just clear honest feedback.

Having clarity, being honest and then making choices that are in integrity is how you create magic.

To your health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jim,
If you suffer from eczema, psoriasis, pimples, or other skin problems, you’ve probably tried dozens of treatments…
Lotions, steroidal creams, gut-health protocols…
If they haven’t worked for you, there may be an interesting reason why…
It’s called “leaky skin”.
What is it?
“Leaky skin” is one of the many hidden causes of skin flare-ups that Dr. Eric Z and his team of experts show you how to avoid in this free masterclass.
It can cause you to experience flare-ups with painful, distressing and sometimes embarrassing outbreaks including severe irritation, inflammation and itching.
And it’s more common than you think.
If you feel like you’ve tried everything and still can’t find relief — you should definitely go and sign up for the class on the next page to find out if you have “leaky skin” (or any of the other common skin problems they show you how to fix).
The class is called “The Eczema, Psoriasis & Skin Disease Masterclass”.
It’s hosted by some of the leading experts in natural skincare.
Check it out!
It’s 100% free class and could give you the information you need to relieve your skin problems for good.
The Eczema, Psoriasis & Skin Disease Masterclass could help you answer questions like:
  • What is “leaky skin”?
  • What causes eczema flares?
  • How do I avoid chemicals in body care and cleaning products?
  • Are foods triggering my skin disease?
  • What are the essential nutrients for skin health?
  • I’ve tried detoxing, why isn’t it working?
  • Can CBD help?
Sign up here to get answers to these questions (and many more) along with free access to instructional videos for making your own DIY skin-healing remedies!
During the masterclass you’ll discover effective ways to help ease “leaky skin” flare-ups, relieve your symptoms, rebalance your skin’s “microbiome”, and heal your largest organ from the inside out!
Be sure to sign up soon — the class is only free for a limited time and it starts in just a few weeks (August 23-29, 2021)!
Plus by signing up now, you’ll unlock early-access to interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
Click here to register for The Eczema, Psoriasis & Skin Disease Masterclass and finally get to the bottom of your skin problems!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Foo Fighters ‘vaccinated only’ concert canceled after band member gets COVID as breakthrough cases on the rise​

VU Sponsors