Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

*-- Coffee consumption cuts risk for heart arrythmia, AFib, study finds --*​

A study published Monday disputes the common notion that drinking caffeine increases risk for heart ailments, including atrial fibrillation. In fact, the risk declines by 3% to 4% for each cup of coffee consumed.

Researchers, whose study was published in JAMA Internal Medicine, say the common advice to avoid caffeine related to arrhythmia and AFib is based on a few studies using a small number of individuals.

"Given other potential health benefits of coffee, and the importance of simply enjoying a cup of coffee, broad-based prohibitions against coffee to reduce the risk of arrhythmias are likely unwarranted," study co-author Dr. Gregory M. Marcus, associate chief of cardiology at the University of California, told UPI in an email.

Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant, meaning its consumption can heighten awareness in the brain, causing increasing feelings of alertness, according to the National Institutes of Health.

However, caffeine's effects on the heart are unclear and may be outweighed by its health benefits, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that may lower a person's risk for cancer, diabetes and Parkinson's disease, Marcus and his colleagues said.

For this study, the researchers analyzed data on more than 386,000 adults over a roughly five-year period.

About 60% of the study participants were regular coffee drinkers, and they consumed about two cups per day, on average.

Just over 4% of the study participants developed an arrhythmia during the study period, the data showed.

However, coffee drinkers were slightly less likely to develop an arrhythmia or AFib, even if they consumed two or more cups per day, the researchers said.

In addition, the prevalence of high blood pressure, heart disease, heart failure and other cardiovascular-related problems was similar among non-coffee drinkers and those who consumed two or fewer and two or more cups per day, according to the researchers.

"[Although] I would not recommend someone initiate coffee consumption with the intention of reducing their risk of arrhythmias, would not automatically suggest avoiding or reducing their coffee consumption to avoid arrhythmia risks," Marcus said.

"Adhering to the 'all things in moderation' adage is probably reasonable, meaning one or two cups of coffee a day for most," he said.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Two New CLINICAL Trials Highlight Nature’s Magic Bullet Against COVID-19

As you may know, in November 2020 I had a very mild and brief bout of COVID-19. My symptoms were limited to feelings similar to “jet lag” for about a day and a half.

Many people have asked me if I had a secret weapon. And, yes, I think I did. It was a special form of quercetin…

Now two new clinical studies have been published with quercetin in the TREATMENT of COVID-19. I will get to those results soon. First, I want to tell you about another personal experience I had with quercetiin.

Just this past Saturday, a good friend of 35 years called me for recommendations. He had started experiencing symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 a day earlier and his test results confirmed it. He had been taking virtually everything that I suggest for COVID-19 prevention, yet he had a terrible cough and felt terrible. There was one thing he was not taking – you guessed it – QUERCETIN.

He was not able to start taking quercetin until Sunday morning. My instructions were for him to take six capsules of Quercetin LipoMicel Matrix™ twice daily for ten days. His response to the first dosage was amazing as he told me that his symptoms almost completely resolved twenty minutes after the first dosage. A day later he said he felt “1000% better.”

Now, his experience is consistent with the results from two clinical trials conducted by my friend Francesco Di Pierro, M.D., with Quercetin Phytosome®, another enhanced form of quercetin. In these studies, patients in the early stages of COVID-19 infection quercetin was added on to standard medical therapy.

The first study showed 400 mg of quercetin as Quercetin Phytosome® produced statistically significant improvement in all clinical outcomes such as need and length of hospitalization, need of non-invasive oxygen therapy, progression to intensive care units and death.

The second study provided even more encouraging results. The study enrolled 42 patients with early COVID-19 who were given either standard medical alone or quercetin as Quercetin Phytosome® at a dosage of 600 mg per day for the first 7 days and 400 mg for the next 7 days.

After 1 week of treatment, 16 out of 21 patients in the quercetin group tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 and 12 patients had all of their symptoms improved. In the group getting only standard care only 2 out of 21 patients tested SARS-CoV-2 negative and 4 patients had their symptoms partially improved.

By 2 weeks, the remaining 5 patients of the quercetin group tested negative for SARS-CoV-2, whereas in the standard group out of 19 remaining patients, 17 tested negative by week 2, one tested negative by week 3 and one patient, still positive, died on day 20.

These results are impressive and hopefully additional studies will be conducted on hospitalized patients to see how quercetin might be helpful in more severe cases.

Quercetin is a member of a group of pigments found in plants known as flavonoids. The excitement with quercetin as an answer to COVID-19 was initially the result of the possibility that quercetin may enhance the antiviral effects of ionic zinc.

The science on quercetin’s anti-coronaviral activity quickly evolved further showing additional specific actions useful against SARS-CoV-2. In particular, quercetin exerts significant inhibition on the binding of specific spike proteins to ACE-2 receptors, thereby blocking the ability of the virus to infect human cells.

Quercetin has also been shown to directly neutralize viral proteins the are critical in the replication of SARS‐CoV‐2. It exerts multiple sites of inhibition of the virus.

In order to reproduce the antiviral effects of quercetin, the dosage of quercetin given must be able to raise the level of quercetin in body tissues so that it can effectively block the virus. And here is where things get tricky. Regular quercetin is not absorbed very well and there is a high degree of variability from one person to the next.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi,

I am releasing a 9 episode documentary series to talk about arguably the most contentious issue of our time.

People attending this free event will be coming from all different perspectives, and I want to take the time to be open with you, and share my findings with you so you can consider these things.

Also, after you register for this f.ree event I have a 14-minute video that has some of the world's top voices on this subject that I want you to see.

It's Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. Lee Merritt, Jennifer Margulis, and Robert Scott Bell.

It's very shocking to see what they discuss.

Click here to watch this 14-minute video.

In this 14 minute video you'll see:
  • Dr. Larry Palevsky discusses 5 reasons why this is NOT actually a vaccine.
  • Robert Scott Bell discussing the attempts by homeopaths to discover potential remedies for adverse reactions.
  • Dr. Lee Merritt discusses how the key people involved in the COVID (and vaccine) narrative were also involved in HIV/AIDS, and why that matters.
  • Jennifer Margulis discusses the unusual incentives, including Krispy Kreme donuts, and even free tickets entered into a 1 million dollar lottery in exchange for receiving "the jab".

Watch the video here

Also, tonight I'll be sharing a series I am creating at the moment, where I have interviewed around 30 experts, the majority of which are Medical Doctors (M.D's), who are sharing their clinical findings, and their research.

We will explore the risks associated with the health of your body as a whole, including brain health, autoimmune disease and cancer risks. This is the information people are not talking about.

When you click the link here, that will signal me to know that you want to be given more information on these findings. This information is critical because it also details what people can do if they wish to help rectify their situation or strengthen their health from the damage this experimental va((ine may have done to them.

Also, please remember, I respect everyone's choice on this matter. I will not stand in the way of that. I am still here for you. Our differences don't divide us. We all have strengths, and I believe that this gives us an opportunity to love.

Join me in this amazing free life-changing event! (remember censorship is at an all-time high, so if you’re reading this message is practically a miracle - so don’t miss out on the opportunity to sign up!)

On this same page, you'll be able to watch this shocking 14-minute video giving key information for you to share with others. Regardless of whether you or a loved one has received this "jab" or not, it's essential that we get this information. It's what we do now that matters. The past is the past. Let's look to the future.

There is ALWAYS hope. I'll prove it :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Have you ever said any of these before?

“I’d love to improve my diet, but I just don’t know how!”

“I’d eat healthier, but the options are just so boring…”

“I love Mastering Diabetes recipes, but it’s so hard to pull them off!”

If this sounds like you, then you might want to keep reading…

We know that lowering your blood sugar can seem like an uphill battle at times! Even with the best information available and an iron will, we all slip up.

That’s why in this week’s podcast, Robby explains 8 tips to lower your blood sugar and keep it that way.

You might be surprised at how simple the system can really be, but also pay attention closely because there are many things that can go wrong if you gloss over the details.

New Podcast: 8 Tips to Lower Your Blood Sugar

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!

Wouldn't it be great if you could grow older without so many of the problems of old age?

You can!

I just turned 44 and I'm in the best shape of my life. I am the strongest and fittest I've ever been. Most folks in their forties can't say that...

In fact, on Monday I set a new personal weight lifting record, a 215 lb Clean & Jerk!

This is not a brag. I just want you to understand that my goal is to live a long healthy life, God willing. And my daily habits are in line with that goal.

And if I can continually improve, so can you. :)

There are clear, specific, evidence-based steps you can take to look and feel your best now... to avoid and overcome disease... and to increase not just your lifespan, but your healthspan. That's your number of healthy years.

Many of these diet and lifestyle steps are simple and can produce positive results quickly.

However…

There is a ton of conflicting health and wellness information out there.

That is why -- with every ounce of enthusiasm I can muster -- I urge you NOT to miss…

Younger, Longer

This free online event features 22 of the most renowned and respected healthy-aging & longevity doctors and researchers. Many of whom I know personally, and whose evidence-based advice I trust and follow.

In their wide-ranging talks, every speaker will answer this specific question:

“What are the three simple and most effective steps that a person can take to look and feel their best right now, avoid and possibly even overcome disease, and live a long life?”

Don't miss it!

Get free online access to Younger, Longer here

To your life and health!

(((c)))

p.s. When you sign up you will also get this free report: How to Look and Feel Your Youngest: 25 Top Everyday Habits Proven to Help You Most. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Eat Your Way to Fewer Migraines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BOMBSHELL: Pfizer engineered agreements with governments saying they had to pay for the COVID-19 vaccines whether they worked or not, with NO recourse for injuries or failures​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

When VACCINATED people are the ones falling ill from covid, the media contorts reality to blame the UNVACCINATED​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

St. Louis orders all vaccinated residents to return to mandatory masking while indoors, effectively admitting that vaccines don’t work to stop the spread of covid​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

New COVID-19 deaths now exploding in the most heavily vaccinated country in the world: ISRAEL​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It is mathematically impossible for covid vaccines to achieve anything useful for the population​

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I watched this video a year or so ago and didn't save it. Been looking for it for the last five months and finally found it.

Pentagon Briefing On Removing the G-D Gene... "FunVax"

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Thursday​

July-29-2021
Give it a shot. You won’t know that you can do it until you actually do it. You are strong enough to overcome all the "I don't deserve it", "I'm not ready yet", and "I don't think I'll succeed" thoughts.

Go for it anyway. If you don’t start, you can't finish. You can't get any feedback to better yourself and move forward. Let go of the excuses and take action.

Once you begin, you will learn more and be able to gain access to new opportunities that you couldn't see before.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Food is medicine… And science is finally catching up with this truth.

Here’s what recent studies have uncovered about common foods that you can find in almost any supermarket:

• A certain “sour” food that helps Alzheimer’s patients repair their DNA damage by a whopping 40%;
  • A few mg of this plant improves rheumatoid arthritis, nausea, and gastrointestinal inflammation;
  • A handful of these crunchy treats reduces inflammation, depression, anxiety, and stress...
And much, much more.

You can find these important tips (and many more) in this brand new eBook, Top 26 Supermarket Foods that Prevent & Reverse Autoimmune Disease created by my good friend Jonathan Otto — that is available to you at no charge.

Jonathan Otto’s work has been featured on TV and international media — and his docuseries have helped over a million people discover the root cause of their symptoms along with the best natural protocols for healing their bodies.

This eBook reveals the best foods you can buy from the supermarket that have enormous power in healing the body.

>> Click here to download your copy at no cost

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Below is our Homemade V8 Juice recipe. While every component of this delicious juice provides benefits to your health, a few of these ingredients shine particularly in their ability to prevent and fight cancer, like…
Tomatoes and red bell pepper: These are at the top of our list because they contain high levels of the antioxidant lycopene, especially tomatoes. Among the many ways lycopene has been shown to benefit human health, it has been shown to reduce and prevent oxidative damage to DNA, lipids and proteins. [1]
These two ingredients also prevent cancer because they contain significant amounts of another antioxidant, vitamin C!
Carrots: Carrots, in addition to red bell pepper and tomato (though to a lesser extent), combat cancer well because they contain beta-Carotene.
This nutrient is a “provitamin” of vitamin A, meaning it gets converted to vitamin A once in your body. Vitamin A is crucial for immune function, vision, maintaining organ health, and more!
Cayenne pepper: What makes this spice a cancer-fighting warrior is an antioxidant in it called “capsaicin.” As put by a 2016 study on its ability to combat cancer, capsaicin “exhibits strong anticancer activity through targeting multiple signaling pathways and cancer-associated genes in different tumor stages.” [2]
With that fascinating new knowledge in mind, please enjoy this tasty recipe from our Plant-Based Made Easy Cookbook!

VegHealth’s Homemade V8 Juice Recipe

3 cups tomatoes, chopped
1 stalk celery
1 cucumber
2 carrots
1 red bell pepper
1⁄4 onion
Oregano, to taste
Basil, to taste
1⁄4 teaspoon himalayan sea salt
Black pepper and cayenne, to taste
3 drops stevia, optional
-
Ice, optional
1. Juice the tomatoes, celery, cucumber in your juicer.
2. Add drops of stevia if you like a sweeter taste.
3. Then add salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
4. Optional: Serve over ice (Please don’t try to “juice” it, as you may break your juicer!)
Note: If you like more “body” to your juice or you don’t have a juicer, you can blend everything in a Vitamix or high speed blender. Doing so will also retain the fiber from the ingredients, which is yet another cancer-fighting nutrient!

Want more tasty recipes? Then you need to check out this f.ree recipe ebook…
30 Top Easy and Delicious Superfood Plant-Based Recipes
In it, you’ll discover fabulous dishes designed specifically to fight and prevent cancer.
PLUS, you’re also getting F.R.E.E. admission to our friends at The Art of Anti-Aging’s powerful and unique online event, Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit, where 22 world-renowned longevity and healthy aging experts reveal their proven MOST EFFECTIVE steps of all to live long and well.
To Your Health!
The VegHealth Team
P.S.
Don’t miss out on 30 COMPLIMENTARY plant-based recipes in the amazing ebook, 30 Top Easy and Delicious Superfood Plant-Based Recipes. Be sure to let us know which one was your favorite! Ours is the Buffalo Cauliflower Wings With Blue Cheese Dip. YUM!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Today, 29 July at 12 noon EST (9 AM PST or 5 PM GMT) I'm interviewing
medical doctor and head of the Neurology Department of Penang General Hospital in Malaysia, Dr. Eow Gaik Bee.

To connect with this FREE interview go to this page at the designated time: https://www.electricsense.com/emf-free-interview-29-07/ (there's also a FREE 48-hour replay).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
My friend, Shivan Sarna, is hosting a FREE online Dental Health Summit. I’ve been a guest on a couple of Shivan’s summits and I’m delighted to share this one with you. Shivan’s summits are always packed with interesting and enlightening information.
I’ve been cursed with dental problems my entire life, crooked teeth, multiple cavities, braces, and emergency root canals. No one like’s going to the dentist, especially me. I pledged my kids would never go through what I’ve gone through and have raised them to take meticulous care of their teeth.
And as you’ll learn it’s not just about cosmetics, brushing and flossing. Your mouth and gums are breeding grounds for unwanted bacteria and inflammation.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail

Hi Jimi-

Introducing: topic tracks!
“Tracks” are similar to when you attend an in-person conference, where you often have the opportunity to choose a more specific subset of lectures geared toward your interests.
We’re hoping to help alleviate some of the time pressure from our events by curating topic tracks.
If you choose this route for the Mind, Body & the Vagus Nerve Connection Summit, you can move through the event in a way that allows you to efficiently learn what you want to learn from it. The track programs include specific talks and timestamps — curated just for you — to help you plan your week.
—>>Download your complimentary Mind, Body & the Vagus Nerve Connection Summit topic tracks!
You’ll have the opportunity to choose one or all three of these tracks:
Physiology Talks TrackThe vagus nerve does a lot more than you think. This track explores its connection to your physiology, including sleep, digestion and chronic illness. Learn from our experts about how diet, including detox, and lifestyle can help ease symptoms tied to the vagus nerve.
Optimization Talks TrackWhen we learn to optimize vagus nerve function, so many things in our body can improve. This track explores ways to stimulate your vagus nerve for a healthier life.
Mind-Body Talks TrackWhen your mind and body aren’t in harmony, you experience disease and other health issues. Learn about the connection to the vagus nerve and how to make it work better for you in this track.
These topic tracks offer you the chance to narrow your focus and find the talks and speakers most relevant to your interests and needs.
—>>Gain immediate access to the Mind, Body & the Vagus Nerve Connection Summit topic tracks now!
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Mind, Body & the Vagus Nerve Connection Summit taking place on August 16-22, 2021, where over 40 experts will teach you how to ACTIVATE the vagus nerve to REBALANCE your nervous system and help boost your immune system and overall health!
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!

Yours in Health,

Dr. Justin Marchegiani

P.S. Don’t miss these complimentary Mind, Body & the Vagus Nerve Connection Summit topic tracks, when you unlock them now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Nothing quite ruins the day like stomach issues.

Right?

One minute you’re okay, and the next? You’re running off to the restroom or you’re doubled over in pain.

And trust me when I say I know how this feels...

Especially the desperation to make it go away—and fast!

So if you’re ever in this situation again, I want you to have one less thing on your mind and go straight to the remedy and get relief in the soonest time possible.

Today, I want you to have this outstanding new report by veteran health researcher and advocate Brian Vaszily called Top Natural Ways to Quickly Combat 5 Top Gut Complaints: Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea, Heartburn & Gas.

Some of these remedies may already be in your pantry, including:

• The 7 top herbs and nutrients that can provide fast relief for bloating and gas

• The 8 best natural ways to quickly ease heartburn (3 herbs, 2 foods, 1 juice, 1 pantry item, and even one surprising candy to choose from!)

• The 8 best herbs and nutrients for fast constipation relief

• The 6 top natural ways to ease diarrhea quickly (including 2 types of leaves that can help you)
And you know what I love the most about this ebook?

It includes the best way to consume each of these remedies and how much to take.

You won’t have to spend unnecessary time googling answers anymore!

It’s all laid out for you in this ebook. :)

So make sure you download this ebook here and save it somewhere you can easily find it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Nothing quite ruins the day like stomach issues.

Right?

One minute you’re okay, and the next? You’re running off to the restroom or you’re doubled over in pain.

And trust me when I say I know how this feels...

Especially the desperation to make it go away—and fast!

So if you’re ever in this situation again, I want you to have one less thing on your mind and go straight to the remedy and get relief in the soonest time possible.

Today, I want you to have this outstanding new report by veteran health researcher and advocate Brian Vaszily called Top Natural Ways to Quickly Combat 5 Top Gut Complaints: Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea, Heartburn & Gas.

Some of these remedies may already be in your pantry, including:

• The 7 top herbs and nutrients that can provide fast relief for bloating and gas

• The 8 best natural ways to quickly ease heartburn (3 herbs, 2 foods, 1 juice, 1 pantry item, and even one surprising candy to choose from!)

• The 8 best herbs and nutrients for fast constipation relief

• The 6 top natural ways to ease diarrhea quickly (including 2 types of leaves that can help you)
And you know what I love the most about this ebook?

It includes the best way to consume each of these remedies and how much to take.

You won’t have to spend unnecessary time googling answers anymore!

It’s all laid out for you in this ebook. :)

So make sure you download this ebook here and save it somewhere you can easily find it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Travel and EMF Radiation: Do You Know Your Level of Exposure?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, here’s the good news…

There are now clear, specific, evidence-based steps you must take if you truly do want to look and feel your best now… avoid and possibly even overcome disease… and live long and well doing it.

Many of these steps are quite simple for you to do right now and can lead to surprisingly fast change.

However, here’s the BIG PROBLEM…

There are a ton of health events, articles, and other information out there and it can be confusing, even frustrating, to know the MOST effective steps you actually should take.

That is why -- with every ounce of enthusiasm I can muster -- I urge you NOT to miss…

The FREE Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In this shocking interview too controversial for Youtube that they already deleted it, Dr. Andy Kaufman, MD addresses revealing and paradigm shifting information like:
  • Is there actually a virus called C0V!D? And if not, what is killing people?
  • The scientific process for finding viruses and why the virus has never been proven to exist.
  • Debunking the false claims that the virus has been isolated.
  • How vaccines are made based on false science and use particles of dying cells rather than actual viruses.
  • Dr. Andrew Kaufman’s pursuit for truth and justice and how it’s opening the eyes of millions.
  • How vaccines are not tested for their potential to cause cancer.
  • The conventional science of cancer and how the modern treatment protocols may cause more harm than good.
  • How Nixon’s war on cancer finding went to scientists studying viruses and how the research failed.
  • Why we must examine information for ourselves and not adopt anyone else’s opinions.
  • How more than 50% of all scientific research papers are actually false.
  • And more!
Andrew Kaufman MD is a public speaker, researcher, natural healing/business/education consultant, inventor and C0V!D whistleblower.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Let’s Improve Your Brain Health Today!​

This image-rich 42 page, research based guide will show you the best strategies and protocols to:

• Heal a toxic brain.
  • Stimulate brain cell autophagy.
  • Regain control of your mood, memory and brain health.
Register for free today to get instant access!

Email *
Get Access
100% privacy, I will never spam you!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Recent studies show how a specific type of mung bean (yes, mung bean) can have dramatic effects in erasing chronic inflammation while helping control your cholesterol levels, lowering blood pressure, preventing type 2 diabetes, fighting off cancer, and even boosting immunity… even while you’re fast asleep!

Our good friend, Dr. Villanueva, has just released an easy-to-read eBook with these kinds of strange ‘inflammation fighting’ foods to help people around the world leverage these ancient remedies to regain their mobility, sharpen their memory, and finally get back their zest for life!

Claim Your Copy Here (100% free)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

10 Symptoms of Cancer You Might Be Ignoring, But Shouldn’t​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi,

This might come as a huge shock, but in attempting to combat a challenging virus we may have opened the door to some of the most deadly diseases known to man.

Facts about this unapproved, experimental injection are now giving us clear insight that breaking established safety protocols means we are facing a monumental risk for cancer, autoimmune disease, and brain disease.

That is why I want you to have this comprehensive 57 page FREE ebook 12 Important Reasons Why the Unapproved Covid Vaccine Is a Dangerous Human Experiment.
In this amazing ebook you will discover:

• How Operation Warp Speed helped to create perhaps the world’s greatest medical blunder

• How skipping the usual animal trials and eliminating any testing for long-term side effects ignores the Nuremberg code.

• How these injections all skipped carcinogenicity testing — meaning, they disregarded the aspect of the study that proves whether or not they could cause cancer.

• How the spike protein is proven to interact with tumor suppressor genes P53 and BRCA, which include breast cancer and solid organ cancer.

• How the vaccine inflames women’s breasts to such an extent that mammograms cannot be interpreted normally.

• A tragic case of an infant dying from breast milk involving the spike protein.

• How this technology has never been proven to work: 24 of these attempts failed adenoviral and messenger RNA platforms for decades.

• How we are witnessing the greatest ever violation of the Hippocratic oath, which is, "to above all to do no harm".

Make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to get this amazing free ebook today:

Click here to download the 57-page ebook 12 Important Reasons Why the Unapproved Covid Vaccine Is a Dangerous Human Experiment right now

Please remember, that sadly, censorship is at an all time high. Most people never get access to this information which is why we’ve made it available free of charge so you can download it, and keep it handy when you need it.

I believe those you love will need this information, so don’t miss out on getting this important gift today.

Click here to download the 57-page ebook 12 Important Reasons Why the Unapproved Covid Vaccine Is a Dangerous Human Experiment right now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

A new witch-hunt has begun, this time of the ‘unvaccinated’​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For a long time, brain fatigue and a lack of cognitive endurance were just considered a normal part of aging. These issues are actually symptoms of a much larger problem, though—neuroinflammation—and they aren’t inevitable.

Our brains naturally create cellular debris as we age. A healthy brain with the right anti-inflammatory and antioxidant systems in place can clean up this debris using a process called autophagy. But when those systems become compromised through a variety of insults, like insulin resistance, toxicity, and lack of sleep, the debris piles up and neurodegeneration and inflammation result. Taking the right steps now can prevent and even reverse an inflamed brain.

On today’s episode, Dhru talks to Dr. Datis Kharrazian about the principles of health that protect and optimize our brain function.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

7 Signs of Stroke that are Easy to Miss​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Top 5 Foods to Kick High Cholesterol

Heart disease is the world’s leading cause of death.

Having high cholesterol levels, especially “bad” LDL, is linked to an increased risk of heart disease. Low levels of the “good” HDL cholesterol and high triglyceride measures are also linked to increased risk.

While many people resort to harsh drugs to combat cholesterol, those in the know realize that your diet has a powerful effect on cholesterol levels and other cardiovascular risk factors.

Here are 5 of the top foods that can lower cholesterol and improve heart health naturally:
  • Legumes: Legumes, also known as pulses, are a group of plant foods that includes beans, peas and lentils. Legumes contain a lot of fiber, minerals and protein. Replacing some refined grains and processed meats in your diet with legumes can lower your risk of heart disease.
  • Avocados: Avocados are an exceptionally nutrient-dense fruit. They're a rich source of monounsaturated fats and fiber — two nutrients that help lower “bad” LDL and raise “good” HDL cholesterol.
  • Fish: Fatty fish, such as salmon and mackerel, are excellent sources of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3s bolster heart health by increasing “good” HDL cholesterol and lowering inflammation and stroke risk.
  • Berries: Many fruits contain bioactive compounds that help prevent heart disease and other chronic diseases due to their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Eating berries and grapes, which are particularly rich sources of these plant compounds, can help increase “good” HDL and lower “bad” LDL cholesterol.
  • Turmeric: The medicinal properties of turmeric's active ingredient, curcumin, have been recognized for centuries, and is a very promising natural remedy for inflammation, high cholesterol and heart disease.
One study used turmeric on a group of subjects with metabolic syndrome for 12 weeks. The patients showed a significant improvement in levels of “good” HDL, and a dramatic reduction in “bad” cholesterol, with a notable triglyceride-lowering effect.

Another study on patients with type 2 diabetes showed significant reductions in serum levels of total cholesterol and elevations in HDL cholesterol, re-balancing the overall blood lipid profile.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CDC confesses: Vaccines are failing, the vaxxed can be super-spreaders, demands return to mask mandates for everyone, including the vaxxed​

VU Sponsors