Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Natural Support for Triple Negative Breast Cancer​

Healing IS for you. Yes, getting diagnosed with Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) can make anyone swell up with fear. However, mother nature is on your side, and you have a lot of hope!
Excelerate your healing journey by joining our free breast health educational program all happening this month (October 2021) hosted by experts from around the globe! And as a limited-time bonus gift, I am giving away Section 2 of my book for free! Free expert resources to get you TNBC free!
About 15% of all breast cancer cases are Triple Negative. It is considered the most aggressive and treatment-resistant, cancer often recurring soonest if treatment fails. Since traditional chemo treatments focus on and target hormone-positive cancers, they don’t have much to offer in terms of TNBC. TNBC cells don’t have receptors for estrogen, progesterone, and Her2/neu, so they have nothing to “grab onto.” Additionally, since it is a less-targeted treatment, it is even more toxic to the body. But this doesn’t mean it is all gloom and doom.
With great information, evidence, and knowing your body––really great healing CAN happen once the “causes” of the TNBC cells are removed. I’ll say it again––healing IS for you.
Epigenetics and methylation
The science of Epigenetics studies how blockages around the DNA structure (caused by a build-up of methylation) prevent gene sequences from sending out their messages. The blockages are caused by four factors: environmental toxins, stress and hormones, and a bad diet. Think of it as a massive pile of trash that is preventing you from accessing your nice home or showing the world how pretty the home really is. By changing the methylation bonding, these factors can affect the expression of the core genes. The good news is––just as you can clean up a mountain of trash in front of your home, you can reverse the process by cleaning up your body and unblocking restricted gene expression.
With TNBC, poor methylation pathways can increase DNA damage and drive cancer. The good news is that there are many natural supplements that have proven to improve the methylation pathways. Make sure you supplement with Methyl Support which contains all the necessary nutrients to insure proper methylation. And of course, sulforaphane in Broccoli spouts will help turn on over 200 health promoting genes and help tone down inflammation.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My grandmother had Alzheimer's.

When I conducted genetic tests, turns out I'm at high risk too.

But, I'm not worried.

I consulted with my friend Dr. Daniel Amen.

He took a look at my brain scans. And promised:

"Mike, with your diet, lifestyle, and supplement strategies, you'll never develop memory loss or dementia. I guarantee that".

This was relieving to hear.

But now, I want to share my bulletproof strategy with you.

So that you can also prevent Alzheimer's. Or other brain-related diseases in yourself and your loved ones.

If I can do this - with cards stacked against me - I know you can too!

That said, I’ve never revealed my plan of action against dementia publicly before.

And I’ll do it exclusively on my Brain Health webinar on October 14th.

As always, there’s no charge :) And the webinar is LIVE.

Click here to secure your free spot

Don’t forget to bring your questions!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My name is Nicole Neily, and I’m the President of Parents Defending Education. We’re a national grassroots organization working to reclaim our schools from activists promoting harmful agendas, and fighting against indoctrination in the classroom -- and for the restoration of a healthy, non-political education for our kids.

We are also standing with parents like you who are troubled by what’s happening in our schools today.

You might be wondering how something so outrageous -- the FBI being mobilized against parents for simply speaking up for their own children -- could happen in “the land of the free.”

It all started recently, when the National School Board Association (NSBA) sent a letter to President Biden asking for help silencing parents like you who are demanding change at school board meetings.

In their letter, NSBA cites a tiny number of minor incidents to insinuate that parents who are criticizing and protesting the decisions of school boards are or may be engaging in “domestic terrorism and hate crimes." While PDE naturally does not support anyone who uses violence or threats against school board members, officials, or teachers, the NSBA choosing to invoke the PATRIOT Act (which was passed after 9/11 to uncover potential terrorist plots) takes it WAY too far.

The association of legitimate protest with terrorism and violence reveals both NSBA’s contempt for parents and their unwillingness to understand and hear the sincere cries of parents on behalf of their children.

In short, NSBA’s letter to President Biden was a thinly veiled threat, intended to intimidate into silence and submission the very constituents -- parents and taxpayers like you, -- that its members ostensibly represent. And the Department of Justice is wholly complicit in this charade.
I’m in awe that NSBA would choose to threaten parents for having the courage to hold them accountable -- as I’m sure you are. And it’s unthinkable that concerned parents should be equated with domestic terrorists.

We will not be bullied. We refuse to have our free speech chilled by threats. America’s parents have a constitutional right to petition our elected officials -- and Parents Defending Education will continue to do so, with the support of parents, grandparents, and concerned citizens like you!

The good news is that this proves the NSBA, the teachers’ unions, and radical school boards around the country are running scared. They’ve been bullying us for decades -- and now that parents are standing up to them, they’re terrified.

The mere fact that they’ve summoned the Biden administration to back up their crazy power trip clearly shows they feel the power slipping from their hands.

In cities and towns across America, we’re seeing a backlash against the school administrators and bureaucrats who disdain the parents whose children they are entrusted with educating.

This behavior is arrogant and out of touch and these fiefdoms must be exposed and held accountable.

And that’s exactly what Parents Defending Education is doing -- keeping the pressure on the NSBA, teachers’ unions, and school boards. But we need the support of parents, teachers, and concerned Americans like you to effectively fight back against these bullies and defend the rights of American parents and school children.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you’re short on time, click here to grab my on-demand Q&A with Dr. Maya Shetreat (herbalist, neurologist, and urban farmer) on the surprising ways we can use herbs to offset the impact of EMFs and 5G.

Is it possible that there are specific herbs that are protective when it comes to electromagnetic fields (EMFs)?

I wanted to learn more, so I reached out to a respected authority on herbs and plant medicine, my friend and colleague, Dr. Maya Shetreat.

Can Herbs protect you against EMF's? Join our upcoming live webinar and find out!

There are many plants and herbs that are surprisingly and incredibly effective against the damage done by EMFs.

And most are readily available (some might be in your kitchen right now).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

mail

Jim, when I think about dangerous animals in Alaska?

I think about Kodiak Bears. Wolves. Frankly, the mosquitos there are pretty darn scary, too…

Otters had never even crossed my mind. I mean, they’re way too cute to be vicious, right?

Apparently? WRONG!

A gang of hostile otters is lurking around Anchorage, Alaska… and neither man nor beast is safe.

The otters have been responsible for 3 brutal attacks in the span of a month…

The first victim was a 9-year-old boy who was out riding his bike when he stopped to admire the otters playing in a pond.

An otter left the group and went after, pouncing on him and sinking into his thigh with his sharp teeth.

The second victim was a woman who was trying to rescue her dog from the otters and was viciously attacked in the same area.

A second dog was attacked on the same day...

And in 2019, an entire pack of aggressive otters swarmed a husky and nearly drowned him before his owner could come to the rescue.

Officials think that the attacks are all connected to a single gang of very naughty otters, and they hope to apprehend the ill-tempered band of miscredents before anyone else is bitten.

The takeaway? Never trust an otter…

AND, living in Alaska is not for the faint of heart.

Do you know what else is not for the faint of heart?

Growing old! Which is why you should check out the FREE MASTERCLASS that you have access to for a limited time… it’s normally $500 to attend, so don’t miss out on the chance to see the whole thing at no charge.

Enjoy the rest of your week… and watch out for otters!

With Purpose,

The Revealed Films Resource Team​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Content here
The chances of getting cancer are 1 in 2 for men, and 1 in 3 for women, according to the American Cancer Society. Those shocking numbers represent a growing epidemic in the United States. Nowadays, we should read the reading labels of any food very carefully and avoid those that are harmful to us.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Walgreens just attacked two children with a biological weapon when all they wanted was a flu shot​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Southwest Airlines “sickout” protest spreads to Amtrak, which is canceling trains due to employees refusing covid “vaccination”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Attempted murder? Texas hospital dehumanizes teenage covid patient, puts “equipment cover” plastic bag over her head​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Eat These 8 Foods That Lower Cholesterol​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!

Module 2: Why We Get Cancer & How to Eliminate the Causes is now LIVE!

It will stay online for you to watch for free for the next 24 hours.

Here's the link to watch Module 2:

https://squareone.chrisbeatcancer.com/cancer-causers

If you're a little late to the free screening, then I have good news! We've decided to keep Module 1 LIVE for a little bit longer. The rest of the Modules will air as planned and each one will stay up for 24 hours. If you missed Module 1, here's the link to watch:

https://squareone.chrisbeatcancer.com/first-things-first

Please take advantage of the free screening!

Okay, so here’s what we're going to cover in Module 2…

Why We Get Cancer & How to Eliminate the Causes

The first question every cancer patient asks is "Why me? Why did I get cancer?"

This module will help you connect the dots and identify the many factors in our world that contribute to cancer. Once you know the causes of cancer, you can remove them from your life, making it easier for your body to heal and stay cancer free.

Here's what you'll learn:
- The origins of cancer
- The 3 pillars of health and healing
- Lessons from countries with the lowest cancer rates
- The cancer promoting diet vs. the cancer healing diet
- Cancer causers in our environment
- Cancer promoting habits
- And so much more!

Watch Module 2 here:

I’d love to know what you think about Module 2 after you’ve watched it… Please leave me a comment below the video. :)

See you there!

(((c)))

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why Do You Have So Much Gas?

Everyone passes gas, so if someone tells you they don’t, they’re lying. The average person farts roughly 10–20 times a day. A perfectly healthy digestive system still produces gas as your gut bacteria breaks down food.

Unfortunately, not everyone can digest certain foods well. For example, people who are lactose intolerant can’t break down milk, cheese, yogurt and ice cream normally. Other people have trouble digesting FODMAPs, a certain type of carbohydrates. Food that isn’t digested properly causes your gut bacteria to ferment and this provokes — you guessed it — a lot of gas.

What Foods Cause the Most Gas?

Here are some of the most common foods with FODMAPs. Many of them you probably already suspected, such as pinto beans and broccoli:

• Garlic
  • Dried fruit
  • Broccoli
  • Onions
  • Beans
  • Asparagus
  • Wheat products
  • Artificial sweeteners
Not all fruits contain high amounts of FODMAPs, but the more sugar they have, the more gas they produce. Apples, pears, mangos and ripe bananas may give you a lot of gas. Drying fruit concentrates the amount of sugar in it, which is why dried apricots, dried pineapple and raisins can all make you feel bloated.

Why Do Some Farts Smell So Bad?

Another interesting difference you may notice is that some people can pass gas that barely smells at all. For others, farts may seem like a nuclear bomb went off. Why the difference?

1. Foods With Sulfur

One reason for smelly gas has to do with sulfur. Most of the gases in farts don’t smell at all, but sulfur-containing compounds do. Sulfur smells like rotten eggs. If you tend to eat a lot of foods containing sulfur, then your farts will probably get pretty intense sometimes.

The problem is that these sulfur-rich foods are also some of the healthiest for your digestive system, with lots of fiber, prebiotics and other nutrients:

• Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Cabbage
  • Eggs
  • Meat
  • Fish
  • Protein powders
If your farts are causing you considerable embarrassment, try experimenting with reducing the amount of meat, eggs, broccoli and leafy greens in your diet. Don’t eliminate them completely; your body needs the protein and fiber.

2. Prescription Drugs

Certain medications, such as drugs for diabetes, can cause side effects related to smelly gas. They may slow down your digestion or increase your sensitivity to FODMAPs. Depending on the benefits vs. inconveniences, you can ask your doctor about changing you to a different medication.

3. Unbalanced Gut Bacteria

One of the best ways to get to the bottom of the mystery of what’s triggering excessive gas is to keep a food journal. Look for a pattern on the days you have the most gas. Eliminate suspects for a few weeks to see if the problem gets better. Another solution is to give your gut microbiome a hand with Digestive Enzymes.

Your stomach and intestines depend of lots of healthy bacteria to process food correctly. The better they work, the less gas you experience. If something changes this balance, however, it can make your farts smell pretty bad. This can happen with diets low in fiber, frequent bacterial infections or excessive use of antibiotics.

If this is the cause of your smelly gas, the solution is relatively simple: take care of your gut microbiome. You need to restore the amount of healthy intestinal flora by taking a probiotic supplement such as Probiotic 40 Billion. In fact, this is something everyone should do any time the doctor prescribes strong antibiotics.

What Can You Do About Gas-Causing Foods?

One of the best ways to get to the bottom of the mystery of what’s triggering excessive gas is to keep a food journal. Look for a pattern on the days you have the most gas. Eliminate suspects for a few weeks to see if the problem gets better. Another solution is to give your gut microbiome a hand with Digestive Enzymes.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

You’re invited to the first-ever Rheumatoid Solutions Online Summit!

This event is designed to help people with inflammatory arthritis reverse their It's like having 17 podcast episodes with superb guests sharing their best strategies over 3 days.

Rheumatologists, Dr's, NY Times Bestselling authors, Researchers and other inflammatory-arthritis reversal experts together in one easy-to access online event.

So if you have Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Lupus, Ankylosing Spondylitis or another form of autoimmune arthritis this event is for you.

>> [Click here] to register for free!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
I truly believe that “sensitive people” are the messengers of the world.

Why?

Because we possess a superpower that can be nurtured and strengthened for healing. Healing ourselves. Healing others. Healing the world. Ultimately, we experience the world through a lens of hyper-awareness and self-discovery.

Did you know there are six different types of sensitivity that can impact health, healing, and overall wellness?

Once you understand these 6 types of sensitivity and those you most resonate with, you’ll gain unique insights into your healing journey.

The 6 types of sensitivity include:
  • Mental
  • Emotional
  • Physical
  • Chemical
  • Social
  • Energetic
While these 6 sensitivities can increase stressors in the mind-body-spirit, there are many lifestyle practices that can help us effectively integrate stress and harness our superpowers. The key is understanding which sensitivities impact us the most.

To learn more about the 6 types of sensitivity and how to harness their powers for good (health), not evil (sickness), check out my latest blog post!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Manufacturing of Bone Diseases: The Story of Osteoporosis and Osteopenia​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
6 veggies you can grow from kitchen scraps
Hi, LaDawn here!

Don't throw out those peels, cores and cuttings after you make a delish veggie dish. Get one step closer to a sustainable lifestyle, learn to garden and boost your fresh produce intake by growing those scraps into new, edible plants—without spending a dime. Sounds like a win-win! These are my six favorite vegetables to regrow from kitchen cuttings.

Green Onions

These pungent green stalks make a tasty addition to soups, salads and dips. Next time you buy green onions at the grocery store, cut off the white end. Plant this piece, which should be about 1 inch long, in a small pot filled with good soil. Make sure you put the side of the onion about 1/2-inch deep with the tiny roots facing downward. Keep the pot in the sun and give it plenty of water. Within just a week or two, you'll be able to snip off the new green growth, wash the onions, chop and enjoy! You can also try this method to regrow lemongrass, fennel and leeks. Because it's so simple, this is a great project for beginning gardeners as well as little ones.

Lettuce

Next time you have a salad, place extra lettuce leaves in a large bowl with a small amount of water. Put the bowl in the sun and moisten the leaves once or twice a week. You'll start to see new roots and leaves grow within a few days. Transfer the roots into soil, either in the ground or in a pot, to grow a brand-new head of lettuce. This technique also works wonders for cabbage and bok choy. Even if you don't transplant the lettuce leaves, you can still dine on the new growth and save some money at the grocery store.

Bulb Onions

To regrow onions, cut off a 1-inch-thick piece of the root base. Plant it directly in potting soil, either in a container or in the ground outdoors. Keep the top of the onion scrap exposed to the light and keep the soil moist. You'll have a new onion in about three to four months, or you can trim and use the greens that emerge.

Celery

Chop 2 inches off the base of your celery. Place this portion in a bowl filled with water. Moisten the top of the celery with a spray bottle every day and switch out the water every few days. Once you notice new roots emerge, you can transplant the celery into the ground. The process usually takes five to seven days from cutting to potting.

Garlic

It couldn't be easier to regrow garlic. Next time you buy a bulb, remove a few cloves to plant in the garden or in a pot. Place the cloves 4 to 6 inches apart with the pointy side up. If you plant your garlic in a container, you can harvest garlic greens all year long. These tasty treats can be used in any recipe as a substitute for green onions. If you plant the garlic outdoors, do so in early fall before frost occurs in your area. The following fall, you'll be able to harvest fresh garlic bulbs.

Basil and Cilantro

Fresh herbs are expensive when you buy them at the grocery store. Next time you purchase these pricey plants, remove the stems and bottom leaves. Place them in a cup of warm water with the cut side facing down and place it in the sun. When you notice roots growing, you can transfer your basil or cilantro to the garden or a pot to get the full benefit of these culinary delights.

These six selections are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to regrowing your garden scraps. Once you get in the groove, there's no end to the ways you can limit your waste and get creative with veggies.

To your best health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bodhisattva Prayer for Humanity

"May I be a guard for those who need protection

A guide for those on the path

A boat, a raft, a bridge for those who wish to cross the flood

May I be a lamp in the darkness

A resting place for the weary

A healing medicine for all who are sick

A vase of plenty, a tree of miracles

And for the boundless multitudes of living beings

May I bring sustenance and awakening

Enduring like the earth and sky

Until all beings are freed from sorrow

And all are awakened."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi jimi,

Can you believe it's already day 6 of the summit?

Today we'll explore topics that impact us all - gut health, biodiversity, flavors (umami and its dark secrets) and heart health.

At 11 am Eastern / 8 am Pacific please click here to join us: https://plantfitsummit.com/live/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With everything going on right now, a strong immune system is more important than ever Jim.

However, according to Dr. Ron Rosedale — a world-renowned doctor in longevity and metabolic diseases — common dietary advice on how to strengthen your immune system is often misleading… and, in many cases, can actually do more harm than good.

"What you eat determines how fast you age. The wrong foods — even many so-called “health foods” — can actually wreak havoc on your insides, your hormones, and your immune system... which could lead to deadly autoimmune conditions. That's because the part of your immune system -- which ‘puts out the fire’ and fends off dangerous invaders -- becomes too weak to do its job.”

Fortunately, after dedicating most of his career to this issue, Dr. Ron found out a little-known protein enzyme he calls the “CEO enzyme” that can help reverse damage and improve your immunity.

“Learning how to control this CEO enzyme switch programs your body to repair its cells and fight back against weak immunity, autoimmune diseases, premature aging, and other deadly chronic diseases. And the best part is, anybody can do it simply by making a few quick dietary changes,” he explains.

And for the first time ever, Dr. Ron has created a free informative masterclass that reveals everything you need to know about this simple do-it-yourself, action-based method.

The masterclass is presented by Dr. Ron himself and you can watch it Jim — free and uninterrupted — by clicking right here.

So far, the reviews have been staggering, with thousands of people now reporting they’re feeling better than they have in years.

Watch the groundbreaking masterclass right now and learn a simple way to strengthen your immune system.

Misty

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

If you or a loved one has cancer, this interview is a must watch!

-https://healthandhealingclub.com/zen/dr-dana-flavin-mdmp4-58aee6

You will learn:
  • How to increase the good bacteria in the GI tract to help heal digestive issues
  • Dealing with leaky gut syndrome after traditional cancer treatments
  • The importance of eating organic foods for helping the body heal from cancer
  • Specific foods that have inulin fiber for increasing healthy bacteria for the immune system
  • Holistic solutions for Lymphoma and toxins that lead to Lymphoma
  • Using Dichloroacetate, Alpha-lipoic acid and Vitamin B1 and how Dr. Flavin’s patients use them to heal tumors
  • Using Coley’s toxins for Sarcomas and combining natural solutions to enhance the immune system
  • Lower suppressor cells and increase killer cells
  • Why Dr. Flavin uses mushrooms and mistletoe therapy
  • How to prevent Ewings sarcoma recurrence after conventional treatment
  • Getting rid of Candida with 1 capsule of Oregano daily
  • Why we must turn off WIFI at night to help downregulate cancer cells
  • Carrot juicing with celery and parsley, ginger, and olive oil
  • The science of structured water and how it stabilizes our DNA
  • The potential spread of cancer through biopsies and the safer diagnostic cancer tests you can use
  • Why tumors are not a death sentence and why you don't have to rush into treatment
  • The RGCC Greek Test and is it useful and helpful?
  • Breast cancer, tamoxifen and natural alternative solutions for Tamoxifen
  • N-Acetylcysteine to help heal Epstein Bar Virus
  • Indole 3 Carbinol and its effect on lowering estrogen levels and repairing DNA
  • Apricot seeds from the National Cancer Institute study and their use on cancer
  • And more!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Air fryers are remarkably popular kitchen appliances.
They promise to give you the taste and crunch of fried foods with little to no oil, and their prices have been coming down for years.
But are they healthy? How convenient are they to use? And are they worth the cost – not to mention the kitchen space they take up?
Here’s what you need to know about air fryers.
Yours for the right use of tools,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. What are air fryers good for? Which kinds are best (and worst)? And if you get one, how should you use it? Get the whole story here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

6 Ways to Combat the Halloween Binge​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi!​

SQUARE ONE Module 2 "Why We Cancer & How to Eliminate the Causes" is live online right now until 9pm Eastern time tonight.

Cancer is not a mystery. We know what's causing it. This module will help you connect the dots. Once you identify the cancer-causers affecting you, you can eliminate them from your life! Some of the major ones are obvious (like smoking), but others will definitely surprise you.

Here's your link to watch:

NOTE: Closed Captions are available. To turn them on, press play then click the CC icon in the video player.

Module 3: The Anti-Cancer Diet starts TONIGHT at 9pm EST
In this module we cover the specifics of anti-cancer nutrition. I will teach you exactly what to eat, and what not to eat, and show you the the nutritional science that supports it all. This is a simple, powerful, proven dietary protocol. It's super practical. :)

Topics include:
-The cancer promoting diet vs the cancer healing diet
- The most potent anti-cancer fruits, veggies and spices
- A simple daily routine to follow
- Juicing, juice formulas and juicers
- And so much more!

Here's your link to watch Module 3 starting tonight at 9pm EST:

https://squareone.chrisbeatcancer.com/module-3

See you tonight!

(((c)))

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, when I think about dangerous animals in Alaska?

I think about Kodiak Bears. Wolves. Frankly, the mosquitos there are pretty darn scary, too…

Otters had never even crossed my mind. I mean, they’re way too cute to be vicious, right?

Apparently? WRONG!

A gang of hostile otters is lurking around Anchorage, Alaska… and neither man nor beast is safe.

The otters have been responsible for 3 brutal attacks in the span of a month…

The first victim was a 9-year-old boy who was out riding his bike when he stopped to admire the otters playing in a pond.

An otter left the group and went after, pouncing on him and sinking into his thigh with his sharp teeth.

The second victim was a woman who was trying to rescue her dog from the otters and was viciously attacked in the same area.

A second dog was attacked on the same day...

And in 2019, an entire pack of aggressive otters swarmed a husky and nearly drowned him before his owner could come to the rescue.

Officials think that the attacks are all connected to a single gang of very naughty otters, and they hope to apprehend the ill-tempered band of miscredents before anyone else is bitten.

The takeaway? Never trust an otter…

AND, living in Alaska is not for the faint of heart.

Do you know what else is not for the faint of heart?

Growing old! Which is why you should check out the FREE MASTERCLASS that you have access to for a limited time… it’s normally $500 to attend, so don’t miss out on the chance to see the whole thing at no charge.

Enjoy the rest of your week… and watch out for otters!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Detect cancer sooner: new patented technique for women [webinar 2day

G'day, Jimi!​

Dr. Véronique’s highly-regarded webinar that teaches women how to perform better, at-home br-east self-exams takes place TODAY — we always get such great feedback about it that we're taking a moment to encourage you to find time to join us live today or watch it on demand over the weekend.

Every time Dr. V hosts this event, it is such a great educational experience (with a lengthy Q&A) that we hope you can join us today at 2pm US Eastern!

Find some time -- about an hour, in fact -- to learn about this important and potentially life-changing wisdom...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many of us carry around unrecognized guilt, different forms of addiction, and other types of destructive coping mechanisms—all of which can be traced back to traumatic childhood experiences.
It’s never too late to address trauma and improve our emotional, mental, and physical health in the process. This is such a critical topic for optimal wellness and self-growth, that today we’re resharing one of our most popular episodes exploring it, with the one and only Dr. Gabor Maté.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We’re all rushing to get things done.

Choosing the instant option, overnight shipping, and dinner delivered to your door has become the norm for many.

Although this mentality extends itself into many parts of our lives, it’s what snuffs the magic out of making herbal remedies, especially when formulating spagyric medicines.

In this tradition, it’s the energy, effort, and time that you pour into your craft that makes it potent. Try to overnight it, and you’ve got the spagyric medicine equivalent of instant ramen.

Pausing to connect to the plant world, developing a relationship with herbs, and using them mindfully in your spagyric creations is precisely what will yield a medicine that touches the heart, mind, body, and soul.

Curious to learn how to get started with making spagyrics? In this week’s blog post, we talk about the best place to begin.

Take care,
Sajah

PS: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!! Next week is a big week here at the School of Evolutionary Herbalism as we're releasing our annual free Herbal Alchemy Training Sessions!
mail

Sajah Popham, B.S. Herbal Science
Founder, The School of Evolutionary Herbalism
[email protected]
(833) 988-4433
www.evolutionaryherbalism.com

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi!​

I get more questions about anti-cancer foods and the cancer-healing diet than just about any other topic. After all, nutrition is the foundation of health.
So tonight’s Module is ALL about it!
Go here to watch Module 3: The Anti-Cancer Diet Part 1
In Module 3 I cover the specifics of anti-cancer nutrition. I will teach you exactly what to eat, and what not to eat, and show you the the nutritional science that supports it all. This is a simple, powerful, proven dietary protocol.
Topics include:
- What not to eat: Foods that promote disease
- The most potent anti-cancer veggies and spices
- My daily anti-cancer schedule
- Juicing, juice formulas and juicers
- And more!
Go here to watch Module 3:
https://squareone.chrisbeatcancer.com/anti-cancer-diet
(((c)))

p.s.
Here are answers to Frequently Asked Questions about SQUARE ONE:
Is SQUARE ONE available to own?
Yes! The SQUARE ONE Program is available to own. There are three different package options and it's super discounted right now (50% Off) during the free online screening.
What’s included in the SQUARE ONE Program?
Each package includes 10 Video Modules, the Transcripts Book, the Guide Book, the Audio Book, an invitation to my Private Online Support Group, Access to 6 LIVE Monthly Q&As with me, and a Bonus Digital copy of the SQUARE ONE Program to give to someone you love, and five more bonuses!
This page explains it in detail: https://sq1.chrisbeatcancer.com/own
I hope that helps! :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

EXCLUSIVE: COVID relief funds distributed to cities and states require full compliance with Biden vax mandates; counties can use money to bankrupt and REPLACE local businesses​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I have a very significant announcement I'd like to make. There's been a lot of movement in the past couple of months in my life and I have a couple major projects I'm getting involved with on the environmental side. It's time to take a stand for the planet in a big way.

I've recorded a video HERE that I'd like for you to watch.

In making room for some of the coming changes, I have a major overhaul to the teaching platform I've created and I'm offering a very limited time deep discount on all of it before it moves and changes form. All of my life mastery courses in one place for one low cost.

WATCH THE VIDEO and get a sense of how this can help you in many profound ways. More than ever, I'm committed to helping you and making my work more impactful. I believe the changes I've implemented will do just that.

Come see my announcement and I'll see you around soon!

Dr. Pedram Shojai

The Urban Monk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quick question:

How long can you hold your breath?

Okay... I know that might be an odd question but your breathing patterns reveal a lot about your health...

In fact, dysfunctional breathing is a major cause of low energy, sleep issues and chronic anxiety.

Now if you’re not sure how well you breathe here’s a quick (60 second) test you can do right now…

Here’s how to do it:

Take a normal breath in through your nose and allow a normal breath out through your nose.

1. Pinch your nostrils shut and hold your breath.

2. Count the number of seconds until you feel the FIRST definite desire to breathe, or the first stresses of your body urging you to breathe. (Don’t push your body to your absolute breath-hold LIMIT – just until the first desire to breathe).

3. Release and resume normal breathing. Your breathing should be normal and calm. (If you’re breathing hard, you held too long).
How many seconds did you get?

A healthy and energetic person should have no problem holding it for 40 seconds…

But if you got less than 25 seconds there’s a good chance your body is suffering from low energy and vitality.

See, your oxygen levels directly affect your body’s cellular energy output…

When you don’t have enough oxygen in your system your body has to work overtime which leads to reduced energy…

Leaving you in a constant mode of distress... whether you know it or not.

Now if you didn’t get to 40 seconds, don’t worry...

There’s a simple 10-minute breathing routine you can do every morning that will DOUBLE your energy levels…

Discovered by our friend Ari Whitten this simple technique will not only help you regain your youth and vitality…

But it can also…

• Rewire your nervous system (allowing you to dramatically reduce symptoms of stress)

• Improve your fitness level and endurance (WITHOUT having to do any boring cardio)
  • Let you sleep like you did as a kid

• Eradicate brain fog, fatigue and mood swings
As Ari put it, “[it’s] the single most powerful method to increase energy levels that I’ve found in 25 years of studying health science.”

And for the first time ever he wants to share it with the world.

That’s right, on October 21st at 4:30pm PST...

Ari is going LIVE to reveal exactly how you can use this daily routine to improve your body’s oxygen levels.

The best part, it only takes a few minutes and you don't have to pay a dime to get access…

All you have to do is register for the live event, then show up on Thursday, October 21st at 4:30pm PST.

It’s that simple.

>>> Double your energy levels with this breathing technique

Hope to see you there.​
To your health,

Dr. Pompa and The Cellular Health Team

P.S. This is NOT the typical “take deep abdominal breaths and relax” type of stuff.

This is next-generation breathing science to rewire your brain and body for relaxation and energy.

VU Sponsors