Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In fact, according to Dr. William Pawluk, the host of the upcoming event, Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Healing Summit, therapeutic PEMFs can help to re-balance and restore body functions and health, and can help significantly offset the negative effects of undesirable environmental magnetic fields.

This event explores PEMF with a long list of experts. One of the presentations – Dr. Heather Sandison’s talk on “A Comprehensive Plan to Deal with Alzheimer's, Cognitive Decline, and Dementia,” will break down how PEMF therapy can be used to stimulate the brain to fight and prevent cognitive decline - yep, this is really powerful stuff.

PEMF Summit 12_20 July 2022

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We can speak from personal experience...

It’s heartbreaking to watch someone you love become unrecognizable as their dementia or Alzheimer’s symptoms take over.

You might find yourself wondering if there’s anything that could have prevented it or if some “miracle pill” will come out in the next few years.

If this person is family, it’s natural to wonder if — on account of genetics — you’re headed for a similar fate, like:

• Forgetting names and faces of your closest friends, even a spouse
  • Getting stuck in a frustrating world that’s far from reality
  • Needing expensive, round-the-clock, and long-term care
  • Even putting yourself or others in danger because you don’t have your wits about you
But there’s great news…

The latest scientific studies show us it’s possible to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia by up to 90%.

These natural solutions are practically free, and anyone can do them, including:

• One remarkably simple daily activity that can reduce Alzheimer’s risk by up to 40%
  • Superfoods that can add up to 7 ½ years of healthy brain function
  • The proven diet plan that can slash Alzheimer’s risk by 53%
  • A single vegetable that can halt mental decline by an average of 11 years
  • The ultimate “brain spa” that doesn’t cost a penny, doesn’t require you to go anywhere, and helps to keep memories from being permanently deleted
  • And much more
This week, you’re invited to the free Masterclass to learn 4 big brain health myths and 10 brain health breakthroughs.

--> Watch the Brain Breakthroughs Masterclass today.

It’s hosted by two of the world’s top neurologists, Dr. Dean and Dr. Ayesha Sherzai, and Ocean Robbins, bestselling author and CEO of Food Revolution Network.

If you want to know how to prevent cognitive decline…

And if you’re tired of dealing with brain fog, forgetting important information, or if you simply want to maximize your brain performance, it’s time to learn the natural, fun, and free things you can do to sharpen your mind and protect your brain.

Please don’t wait to watch. This Masterclass could save your life or the life of a loved one.

--> RSVP for the Brain Breakthroughs Masterclass.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lifestyle Habits Can Ward Off Diabetes

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

In a study published in the journal Archives of Internal Medicine, researchers studying diabetes asked 4,883 men and women aged 65 and older about lifestyle habits such as:

• Physical activity
• Diet
• Smoking
• Alcohol use
• Body fat

Special: Slash Your Risk of Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity, Arthritis and Even Alzheimer's!

The researchers concluded that a whopping 90% of cases of diabetes are preventable. Experts suggest following these guidelines to curb this debilitating disease:

Step 1. Lose Weight. Getting down to your ideal weight is a sure-fire way to beat diabetes. But don’t think the benefits won’t start until you reach your goals. As you lose weight, you will see dramatic changes in your blood glucose levels and blood pressure — proof that you are fighting diabetes.

Step 2. Eat to Prevent Diabetes. You can do this the same way you can prevent and reverse heart disease — by sticking to a plant-based, whole foods diet.

Step 3 Exercise Diabetes Away. How does exercise work its magic on diabetes? When you exercise, your body uses insulin more efficiently. In fact, your body creates temporary insulin receptors, which, although temporary, can eventually result in helping you eliminate diabetes altogether.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hey Jimi,

When I think of career health risks I often think of those are around toxic chemicals, breathing bad air quality or working night shifts.

Being someone that sets my own hours, eats very healthy, minimizes toxic exposures and exercises regularly, I rarely think that I myself am exposing myself to regular health risks.

But that really isn't the case.

On today's episode of Disrupt the System, I talk to Dr Libby Darnell who shares with me her own wounded healer journey as a functional medicine practitioner and how she came about being an expert on electromagnetic frequencies.

Whether you use a smart phone for communication, a computer for work or maybe you just haven't felt your best and cannot identify why, this episode is worth a listen.

Not only just she educate me (and you) on why EMF are such an issue but she also shares what can be done.

Listen on Apple Podcast.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jim,
My team and I are overjoyed to share some exciting news with you. We've continued to have such a fantastic response to the groundbreaking series Alzheimer’s – The Science of Prevention that we will be airing the series again from July 20 – 31, 2022!
Make sure to mark your calendars and register now!
Over the years, my message of prevention has challenged many of the beliefs held by the conventional medical system.
I’ve done my best to call attention to what our best science is telling us about the causes and risk factors for some of our most feared diseases.
More specifically, I’ve tried to spark mainstream discussions about our everyday lifestyle choices as they relate to our brain’s health destiny.
These conversations on how to prevent disease must continue, especially now that brain disorders and almost all chronic health conditions are exploding in number all throughout the United States.
With this in mind, my team and I wanted to create a new, powerful tool to bring this empowering science to the world.
And now, I am overjoyed to invite you to watch our documentary series, Alzheimer’s – The Science of Prevention.

-->> CLICK HERE to register now for this 12-Day FREE event!​

Yours in health,
P.S. - Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention is all about empowerment. You have the ability to improve your brain function at any age by incorporating the information we cover in this series into your daily life. CLICK HERE to register!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Why Keto and Detox May Not Mix​

A cyclical ketogenic diet has many advantages, but amid all of the hype about keto diets, some disadvantages are not be discussed enough, such as the effects of ketosis on detoxification processes.
Here are some ways in which ketosis may impair detoxification.
Ketosis May Lower Glutathione Production
One of the main reasons people go keto is to lower their insulin.
In general, lowering insulin is a good idea, especially if there is insulin resistance.
But insulin seems to promote the production of glutathione.
In fact, insulin resistance is probably why type 2 diabetics produce less glutathione. Their insulin signaling does not work properly.
So if insulin signaling is impaired (insulin resistance), gluthathione production may be inhibited.
Suppression of insulin via a ketogenic diet could also lower glutathione production, and glutathione is extremely important in detoxification.
Ketosis Increases Acid Load
Ketone are acids, so elevating ketones elevates the body's acid load and tends to acidify the urine.
The ability of the kidneys to excrete toxins is reduced when the urine is acidic, causing toxins to circulate longer before they are eliminated.
Ketosis Requires a Functional Heme Pathway, and a Dysfunctional Heme Pathway May Need Support from Carbohydrate Consumption
Heme is a protein that is a component of many proteins, including the cytochrome P450 enzymes that do most of the heavy lifting in phase 1 detoxification processes.
Some people have challenges producing heme due to genetic variants (e.g. mutation in the ALAD gene), and/or due to stressors that have altered their biochemistry.
For example, people that have had psychological trauma or have Lyme disease often develop issues with producing heme.
Ketosis requires a functional heme pathway, so somebody with a dysfunctional heme pathway, due to genetic influences, trauma, and/or illness, will typically struggle to get into ketosis.
In addition, carbohydrate consumption supports the heme pathway, and it seems that people with dysfunctional heme pathways need more carbohydrates in their diet than the amount in a keto diet in order to support their heme production.
In Combination with Leaky Gut, A High-Fat Diet Increases LPS Transport
If you have a leaky gut, which typically also means there is dysbiosis involving a higher production of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) from gram-negative bacteria. a high-fat diet (such as a ketogenic diet) will increase the amount of LPS transported from the gut into the blood (and liver, brain, etc).
LPS is one of the most inflammatory influences on the liver and is a major cause of cholestasis, which is the stagnation of bile flow out of liver cells into the bile canals, which is how the body excretes a lot of its toxic load.
LPS is one of the main reasons that people have congested livers that do not detoxify well.
People with dysbiosis and/or leaky gut generally should not consume a high-fat diet (e.g. keto diet) until they have improved their gut microbiome and resolved their leaky gut.
However, medium chain triglycerides (MCT oil) does not cause this problema nd should be safe to use to help the body produce some ketones, even while eating a non-ketogenic diet.
By the way, there are some botanicals and hacks that can help you quickly get into ketosis without restricting carbohydrates or lowering insulin.
But I don't yet know if this would avoid the next issue with ketosis.
Ketosis Depletes Selenium
Selenium depletion caused by ketosis has resulted in cardiomyopathy and death in some children following a ketogenic diet for their epilepsy.
And online keto forums include commentaries by people who experienced arrhythmias that went away as soon as they supplemented with selenium.
Selenium is an extremely important mineral for detoxification processes and for directly protecting the body from mercury and oxidative stress induced by heavy metals and other causes.
If you are already deficient in selenium, and many people are, ketosis can impair your detoxification processes by depleting your already deficient selenium.
And if you push it too far, it could kill you.
Ketosis Causes Magnesium Loss
At least in the early stages of ketoadaptation, there is an increased loss of magnesium in the urine.
Magnesium is involved directly and indirectly in some detoxification processes, and most people are already deficient in magnesium.
So going into ketosis can impair detoxification in many people by causing loss of already deficient magnesium.
I could say more, but you get the idea.
Ketosis has its reasons and seasons, but it does not seem to mix with detox.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

In Episode 8 of Supplements Revealed, we dive deep into the future of medical care and the contrast between using supplements versus the traditional approach of prescription drugs and surgeries.

It’s airing here now, so tap here to watch.

You’ll meet Jim Lavalle, who reveals a real shocker... prescription drug-induced nutrition depletion.

“All of these things are things that have been proven in clinical studies, but because it’s not a requirement for drug studies to report that you’re depleting these vitamins or minerals, many times it doesn’t show up till years later.”

He outlines:

• 3 nutrients that blood pressure drugs lower
  • 4 nutrients that antacids (PPIs) lower
  • 3 nutrients that cholesterol drugs lower
Then, Anna Cabeca (MD/OBGYN) gets us up to speed on the relationship between supplements and hormones. Anyone who’s concerned about menopause will want to see this.

And we’ll also hear from Warren Phillips and Grace Liu. What Grace has to share about antibiotics will make you shudder just a bit, so don’t miss it...

Go here to watch Episode 8 while it’s available

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
Do you find yourself struggling to lose weight, constantly feeling bloated, and somehow always tired?
You might be feeling it extra after Fourth of July celebrations.
Sadly, these issues are widespread, which is why we are hosting a LIVE WEBINAR to share about how to detox your body, reset your metabolism, and boost your energy.
I would like to invite you to a webinar that we are hosting on Wednesday, July 6 at 5pm P.T.
SAVE YOUR SPOT HERE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This anti-cancer beverage is known for promoting the body’s natural mechanisms of healing and immune support through whole food synergy.
With studies on ALS stabilization, cancer, PTSD, immune support and more, this anti-cancer drink has shown superior nutrition for maximum results.*

Dr. Brian Clement's patients use this beverage to help them heal.

I drink it in the morning to help my body perform at it's optimal level.

What is it?

-->> Watch this short video to learn how this incredible food is fighting cancer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Health thought of the day:
Some of the most common chemicals found in bedding today, (and no, they don’t have to list these on their tags so you wouldn’t know about it unless you dig deep) are formaldehyde, chlorine, pesticides, color fasteners, and dyes.

Replace your bedding for a simple, 100% organic, chemical-free set of bedding and all of those important healing hours of sleep will be spent free from breathing in the toxic chemicals that conventional bedding soaks into your skin and your lungs.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can plants really provide ALL your nutrition and help you prevent and heal disease?
There’s a lot of controversy surrounding eating a vegan or vegetarian diet.

The naysayers are convinced you’re wrong about your diet (and really loudly sometimes) and warn you about shriveling away from lack of protein or other nutrients.

Interestingly, you’re in luck!

Our friends at VegHealth are on a mission to cut through all the misinformation and confusion surrounding a plant-based life and make sure you have ALL the answers you need to THRIVE.

That’s exactly why they’re holding a special 3-day webinar event featuring expert interviews.

-->> Check out the speaker lineup and save your spot while seats are still available!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try This Amazing Anti-Cancer Food

This anti-cancer beverage is known for promoting the body’s natural mechanisms of healing and immune support through whole food synergy.
With studies on ALS stabilization, cancer, PTSD, immune support and more, this anti-cancer drink has shown superior nutrition for maximum results.*

Dr. Brian Clement's patients use this beverage to help them heal.

I drink it in the morning to help my body perform at it's optimal level.

What is it?

-->> Watch this short video to learn how this incredible food is fighting cancer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
if you’ve not yet had a chance to watch Episode 8, you can still catch the replay for another few hours.

We’ve got four great interviews that cover a range of topics...

We’re talking about menopause, antibiotics, the future of medical care and the use of supplements in traditional medicine, and much more.

Go here to watch the replay of Episode 8 while you can

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

*-- You May Have to Ditch Your Loofah --*​

Your loofah features a delicate weave that helps scrub dirt and dead skin cells off your body. The down fall of the weave is that the dirt and debris often get trapped in there.

Every time the loofah gets wet and does not dry properly, the trapped organisms grow and grow. Essentially you're spreading the bacteria that you washed off your body the last time you showered!

I mean really think about it: the warm, moist environment of a shower is a paradise for germs. Using a loofah is basically providing bacteria with a free ride to your skin...ick!

However if you really can't bring yourself to say goodbye to your loofah, there are a few things you can do to prevent it from turning into a ball of bacteria. Once you are finished using it, be sure to remove it from the moist environment of your shower and hang it somewhere with enough air flow to completely dry it out. If it changes color or picks up a foul smell, you have to throw it out immediately!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jim,

Were you able to watch last week’s Fibromyalgia Putting The Pieces of the Puzzle Together Part 2 webinar?​

If not or if you’d to watch it again here is the link to do so BELOW.
While Part One focused on correcting the underlying causes of fibro symptoms -
Restoring deep restorative sleep, raising the pain threshold with the fibro formula, adrenal fatigue, and gastrointestinal disorders.
These are the four corners of the fibromyalgia puzzle.

You can start to put the puzzle together and dramatically reduce your fibro symptoms by using the Fibro Jump Start protocols (watch these free videos at yourfibrodoctor.com homepage) which are the four corners of the fibro puzzle.
FREE Fibromyalgia Putting the Pieces of the Puzzle Together Part 1 replay HERE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My team and I are delighted to share some exciting news with you. We continue to have such a fantastic response to the groundbreaking series Alzheimer's - The Science of Prevention that we will be airing the series again from July 20 - 31, 2022!

-->> Make sure to register now and mark your calendars!

Over the years, my message of prevention has challenged many of the beliefs held by the conventional medical system. I’ve done my best to call attention to what our best science is telling us about the causes and risk factors for some of our most feared diseases.
More specifically, I’ve tried to spark mainstream discussions about our everyday lifestyle choices as they relate to our brain’s health destiny.
These conversations on how to prevent disease must continue, especially now that brain disorders and almost all chronic health conditions are exploding in number all throughout the United States.
With this in mind, my team and I wanted to create a new, powerful tool to bring this empowering science to the world. And now, I am delighted to invite you to watch our documentary series, Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention.
-->> CLICK HERE to register for the 12-Day FREE event!

We poured our efforts into this groundbreaking documentary series, and I can’t wait to share it with you!
From July 20 -31, at absolutely no cost to you, you will have the opportunity to learn about the latest discoveries and breakthroughs in Alzheimer’s disease prevention from the world's leading experts in brain science.
As a member of my community, this is your personal invitation to this exclusive event! Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention will soon be available for you to watch - for free! - for a limited time only.
To join us for Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

If you join us, here’s what you can expect:

• Practical tools and evidence-based recommendations you can begin using immediately to help reduce your chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease
  • A foundational understanding of Alzheimer’s, its potential causes, and what is actually happening in the brain
  • Actionable recommendations on the kinds of diet & lifestyle changes you should consider in order to live a long, healthy life that is free of brain disease
  • An understanding of how you can change your genetic destiny, rewire your brain’s connections, and actually grow new neurons throughout your entire life
  • Specific ways you can give your brain all the support it needs to remain sharp and function optimally today, tomorrow, and into old age
Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention is all about empowerment. You have the ability to improve your brain function at any age by incorporating the information we cover in this series into your daily life.
This cutting-edge information isn’t available anywhere else. We interviewed over 20 of the world's top experts in brain health and Alzheimer’s disease, and received fantastic, actionable information from each expert.
By making some simple lifestyle changes, you can evoke lasting improvements in your health and life. These changes will not only help you remain healthy in the future, they will almost certainly improve cognitive function for you in the present.
You might even notice that you start thinking more clearly, forgetting less, and generally feeling better throughout the day.
In this groundbreaking series, we’ll show you how you can achieve all of this and more. To join us for Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention, click the button below.
See you there!
In health,
P.S. - Want to learn which foods are damaging to the brain and what kind of supplements you might want to consider to support healthy brain function? Learn these things and more when you sign up for this event - 100% free! Just click here to register.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

We’re back with one more incredible interview for you…

And this is the absolutely FINAL one.

We close the doors on your opportunity to join The Inflammation Solution tonight at midnight Eastern.

So if you’re on the fence about whether an anti-inflammation health program can actually help you… you’re going to want to tune in to this interview with Dr. Achina Stein.

Because she’s sharing an incredibly personal story with you… about her son who struggled for years with serious depression.

And how she discovered functional medicine as a way to alleviate his dependency on medications…

Which also cleared up the rampant eczema he had since childhood!

You’ll find plenty of tips you can apply in your own life inside this video… as well as inspiration if you (or someone you love) has struggled with their mental health.

Check out this exciting (and heart-warming!) Q&A session here >>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Diabetes Transformation Summit
According to the World Health Organization, 422 million people worldwide are living with diabetes. Youth are developing type 2 diabetes and prediabetes at a younger and younger age. Even people who are in their 30s and 40s are being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, a condition that was once primarily diagnosed during childhood or adolescence. This is a health disaster and we must take action, NOW, to turn this around. Learn how you can create healthy habits to live a healthy, fulfilled life at the Diabetes Transformation Summit from July 25-31.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stop Fearing Food Webinar with Mindy Gorman-Plutzer
Learn root cause solutions to repair your relationship with eating at Mindy Gorman-Plutzer’s transformative masterclass. You’ll discover a new approach to connect to your deepest self, listen to the wisdom of your body and establish a relationship with food that is free of fear and confusion. One that takes all of you into account: Your mind. Your body. Your emotions. Your experiences.
JOIN US for this LIVE webinar on Thursday, July 21, 2022, at 1:00pm EST

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Becoming Pain-Free
Chronic pain is the #1 reason people see their doctor. No one who is in pain wants to be in pain! If chronic pain is stopping you from living life fully, you don’t have to just “live with” the pain, or its limitations. There are steps you can take NOW to start reversing pain without drugs or surgery. Enjoy learning from Becoming Pain-Free: Healing the Root Causes of Chronic Pain from July 18-24.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
There’s nothing more scary than the idea of losing your mind…
Including all your memories and everything that makes you, YOU.
Unfortunately that’s the sad reality for over 6 million people in the US alone.
But there are steps you can take to protect your brain health and prevent the onset of diseases like Alzheimer’s and Dementia!
I talk about these steps in my NEW YouTube Video: “5 Easy Ways to Prevent Dementia & Alzheimer’s”
Alzheimer’s and Dementia have a genetic component…
But the truth is that anyone can develop these terrible diseases.
Which is why understanding the early symptoms (not just memory loss!) and taking preventative measures can make all the difference.
I talk about the symptoms you need to be on the lookout for as well as the cause of Alzheimer’s and Dementia on the next page.
If you know these diseases run in your family (or you just want to protect your brain function)…
It’s essential to begin taking care of your brain NOW.
Click here to learn the 5 easy ways you can prevent Dementia and Alzheimer’s in my latest Youtube Video

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
_DF-Logo-Black-2022
Hello!

By the end of this month, you can be healthier. Leaner. Motivated. Sound good? Then join me and my team for an exciting summer “camp” for grown-ups:
Detox-Last-Chance-1-1
Lose up to 10 pounds (or even more!) by July 31st, with:
AMAZING meal plans (including recipes)...
EDUCATIONAL lectures...
INTERACTIVE Q&As with Dr. Fuhrman...
EXERCISE videos and COOKING demos...
LIFESTYLE tips and tricks...
plus
1 MONTH of FREE Platinum membership – which means you can connect with Dr. Fuhrman directly in the ASK THE DOCTOR forum.​

Join us for Dr. Fuhrman's
Weight Loss Detox
July 11-31, 2022​
Learn how to resolve addictive food behaviors and change your palate to LOVE the taste of natural foods.

Put the focus on YOU (for a change!). The Weight Loss Detox will help you:
➫ Drop 10 pounds in 20 days
➫ Make a sustainable change in your life
➫ Take the guesswork out of healthy eating
➫ Prevent and reverse disease
➫ Ditch stubborn weight, & keep it off forever

Get all the details here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, when my good friend and renowned hormone expert, Dr. Michelle Sands, invited me to see the results of this natural and completely simple way to restore hormones, well...

I was frankly surprised that I hadn't heard much of this before.

I didn’t realize she would reveal something THIS important. I’m so glad I heard her speak about it...

And now, it’s your turn.

Dr. Sands is holding this FREE online class called "What Every Woman Needs to Know About Hormone Restoration"

And please listen, Jim: Even if you don't normally "do" online masterclasses, if you're a woman who is 35+, seriously consider this one... this truly can be "game-changing" for your health and life!

In fact, you’ll likely be amazed at what Dr. Sands is going to show you -- a natural way of restoring hormones that could replace your body's depleting stores and change the way you deal with horrible perimenopause and menopause symptoms forever.

You see, misleading information continues to discourage women from considering safe and effective natural hormone replacement.

A HUGE misunderstanding has been created "out there" on this topic (through the unfortunately limited knowledge of many medical professionals and perhaps intentionally by Big Pharma).

Every woman deserves to know about this and how it can affect their health.

The confusion surrounding menopausal hormone replacement needs to be unraveled, and this FREE Masterclass does just that.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Treat “anything” with PEMFs
Hey Jimi!
You already know there’s no magic pill that’s going to help you heal pain, lose weight, or supercharge your brain…
BUT, that doesn’t mean this kind of growth and healing isn’t actually available to you.
In fact, some would say it’s available to you right now.
Safe, effective, almost no side effects, and something you can self-administer in your own home.
Want to know what it is?
Join the thousands around the globe for the live streaming of the PEMF Healing Summit from July 12 – 20, 2022.
>>Click here to get your ticket – it’s free.e!
This new summit brings together more than 40 experts in medicine, science, research, alternative healing methods, acupuncture, and more… in order to help you treat (and heal!) anything so you can reach peak levels of health with PEMF therapy.
Hope to see you there!
The VegHealth Team
P.S.
The summit starts in a week and is freeeee to attend, so grab your ticket before they’re gone. >>Just go here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tune in at 11:30 a.m. PT today on DoctorsandScience.com for our 57th episode of Against the Wind.

Today, Dr. Paul talks everything Covid with Dr. Peter McCullough, discussing his new book, his latest battle with the medical board, Covid shot safety & efficacy facts and so much more. This is a science-filled hour you don’t want to miss! Visit petermcculloughmd.com to learn more.
Next, Bernadette Pajer, Public Policy Director of Informed Choice WA, returns to spotlight real heroes who are bravely standing their ground, speaking the truth, and calling out injustice at great risk to their reputation and career.

Join Dr. Paul's Private Member Group on UNIFYD! Unifyd sign-up FAQ - Against the Wind (doctorsandscience.com)

[HASH=3974]#MedicalFreedom[/HASH] [HASH=3975]#InformedConsent[/HASH] [HASH=3976]#ProScience[/HASH] [HASH=3977]#ProImmunity[/HASH]

Watch The Show!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Youre Not Alone (3000 x 1200 px) (23)
You should aim to eat at least two cups of leafy greens each day, Jimi.

Not only are these vegetables packed full of vitamins and minerals, but they are also great low-carb snacks that can offer a slew of health benefits.

So… which is the best?

Kale and broccoli are some of our absolute favorite dark-green, nutrient-dense veggies. In the battle of the leafy greens, let’s find out which is truly the best choice for you.

🥬 Kale

• Higher levels of Vitamin K, which supports protein activation, bone and artery health

• Higher in antioxidants

• Very low-carb food

• A dense source of fiber

• Increased levels of iron, magnesium, copper, and manganese

• Raw kale contains sulforaphane, a phytochemical that has anticarcinogenic properties that protect cells from damage.

🥦 Broccoli

• Higher levels of Vitamin C (the highest density is in the stem!)

• Also a very low-carb veggie

• Also extremely fiber dense

• Raw broccoli also contains the phytochemical sulforaphane, which protects cells from damage.

If it’s kale versus broccoli, kale comes out ahead, but eat both for nutritional variety.

There are so many great ways to enjoy kale and broccoli, beyond the traditional approach of steaming, roasting, or adding kale to smoothies (although we love those classic methods, too!)

Try using broccoli as a substitute for rice, or enjoy kale chips instead of potato chips. Consider steaming your broccoli stems, and then freezing them to add to smoothies for a fresh fiber boost.

Kale can also be a great replacement for basil in pesto, or you can even mix juiced kale with fruit juices to freeze into a nutrient-rich popsicle!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Our Service Members are NOT Expendable!

Even with Covid on the decline, the Biden Administration has no intention to halt its plans to force vaccine mandates on as many Americans as it can, including members of our military. And with some 40,000 National Guard troops now facing expulsion for refusing the jab, it's up to US to take action to protect their medical autonomy.

JOIN THIS IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN NOW!

Dear Friend,

As of last Thursday, an estimated 40,000 National Guard troops have officially been deemed expendable by the United States' increasingly authoritarian federal government for refusing to comply with its absurd Covid vaccine mandate, leaving them at risk of immediate expulsion from their service.

But some lawmakers have recognized this grave injustice for what it is, and now is our chance to help them advance legislation to end Biden's assault on our Army's National Guard.

JOIN this campaign to federal lawmakers -- both in the U.S. House and Senate -- urging their support for Sen. Marsha Blackburn's bill to end the National Guard vaccine mandate, which will result in the firing of as many as 40,000 members.

HELP STOP BIDEN'S NATIONAL GUARD VACCINE MANDATE!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vitamin C: An essential nutrient for good overall health​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Birth rates plummet in Hungary due to mass covid “vaccinations,” says MP​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Spike Protein Straight To The Brain, We're Going To See A Surge Neurodegenerative Disease In The Young

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

One of the deadliest brain diseases known to man is a “side effect” of covid jabs​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you get the jab? (Ep. 2 live)
(If you missed it, you can still catch the replay here!)

Now, it’s time for Part 2 of this special 3-part video series… And we’re exposing all the things that are destroying your gut…

From parasites to heavy metals… Your gut is likely to be overwhelmed with toxins, leading to horrible effects like leaky gut, chronic inflammation, and autoimmune disease..

That’s why our experts share the EXACT protocols… Including the 3 steps that you can follow to achieve perfect gut health…

VU Sponsors