Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Wednesday, 5/24, our 101st episode of With the Wind will be live on DoctorsandScience.com/Shows at 11:30 a.m. PT.

“Breaking the Oath: The Evils of Incentivized Healthcare.”​

In his From the Heart segment, Dr. Paul asks us to think about what we imagine and hope for our future. What do we want to come true? Dr. Paul imagines a world where kids are born healthy and stay healthy…naturally. He wants a world where everyone gets along with no hate or division…just love. He invites us to join him in imagining such a world…if we can imagine it, we are more likely to make it come true!
This week, Dr. Paul and DeeDee interview Scott Schara, president of Our Amazing Grace and father of Grace, who passed away in the hospital while getting care for Covid. Scott returns to the show to promote an important new documentary called “Breaking the Oath: The Evils of Incentivized Healthcare.” This film exposes the reality of our profit-driven healthcare system and how it has been misleading patients and limiting treatment options based on big pharma incentives. This is a must-see film! To learn more, visit america1stproductions.com/breakingtheoath.
Watch the Show Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
12 'Ancient' Natural Alternatives Better Than Drugs
When it comes to traditional remedies, don't mistake "old" for obsolete. In the case of these 12 natural remedies, they may be old, but they really are tried and true.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you looking to reverse insulin resistance?

(The underlying cause of high blood sugar numbers)

But don't wan't to give up delicious carbohydrates?

We are offering a free FLASH WORKSHOP tomorrow Wednesday, May 24th!

Mark your calendar to join us at 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST.

You won't want to miss this live event.

Thousands of people have joined our last few live workshops and have gotten fantastic results so far.

WHILE EATING MORE CARBS!

Yes, the information provided during our live trainings WILL help you lose weight, achieve perfect blood sugar, and enjoy long-lasting health.

Just take a look at this transformation from a previous member:
mail

Let us help you with an action plan to make this a reality for you too.

Our goal at Mastering Diabetes is to help you transform your life and take complete control of your health.

We're committed to making this a reality for you in 2023 and we hope that this workshop replay will be a rewarding and life-changing experience.

See you tomorrow,

Cyrus,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Toxic Legacy of "Roundup Ready" Crops

Roundup is one of the most commonly used herbicides (weed killers) in the U.S. It is used primarily on genetically modified "Roundup Ready" crops like corn, soy, canola, sorghum, alfalfa, and cotton, but is also being used on sugar cane and coffee crops.

Since 2008, Dr. Stephanie Sennef (a senior research scientists at MIT) has directed her attention towards the role of nutrition and environmental toxicants on human disease, with a special emphasis on the herbicide glyphosate and the mineral sulfur.

I recently spoke with Dr. Seneff on the potential dangers associated with exposure to the chemical glyphosate (also known as Roundup).

Listen to our interview and hear it straight from the source!

It goes LIVE tonight at 6PM cst

Via via YouTube
Via via Facebook

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

“Making a Killing” film exposes hospital covid protocols as a genocidal scam for cash​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day, you will get access to my entire interview with natural health practitioner, speaker, best-selling author, and my dear friend, Dr. Eva Detko.

Here’s the link for this week’s podcast which opens up tomorrow, Thursday, May 25th, and will be available for 48 hours: https://www.electricsense.com/dr-eva-detko-interview/

Podcast on Healy Thursday 25 May

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Benefits of Kale

Kale has a high concentration of Vitamin C and Vitamin K, and is a cruciferous vegetable that is known to help your body protect cells from DNA damage, inactivate carcinogens, have anti-inflammatory effects, and induce (apoptosis) cell death.
It supplies necessary nutrients to keep your body healthy and help fight cancer.
You can add some lemon, salt, and a splash of olive oil to kale along with garlic, turmeric, black pepper, and other cruciferous vegetables for a nutritious and delicious cancer-fighting salad.

Go Here to Like The Facebook Page for More Health Tips Like This

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Top 5 Ways Your Water Could Be Hurting You
Hey Jimi,
We all know the importance of staying hydrated and drinking water... but is the tap water in your home safe?

Water can be contaminated in several ways. From bacteria and parasites and animal fecal matter to chemicals from industrial waste, spraying crops, and pharmaceutical contamination. It is essential to invest in a proper water filtration system and in this episode you'll learn exactly what I recommend!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
The Top 5 Ways Your Water Could Be Hurting You & How to Fix It | Podcast #350
In this episode, we cover:

1:19
– Fluoride
6:06 – Chlorine
10:45 – How does Clearly Filtered work?
18:47 – Herbicides/Pesticides
19:56 – Pharmaceutical Drugs
26:03 – Contaminants Detected
30:53 – Benefits and advantages of Clearly Filtered

Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Take Care of Bites and Stings

When bit or stung by an insect make sure to:

Move away from the insect. Bees especially will alert others to their situation, drawing more to you! If you have been "stung", remove the stinger or spines (in a case of caterpillars) as quick as possible.

Lower the limb with the sting or bite. It will slow any toxin that could have been released from spreading. Later you can elevate it if you need to for the swelling.

To prevent infection make sure to:

Wash the area with soap and water.

Wipe the area clean with rubbing alcohol or first-aid antiseptic.

Do not break blisters.

Apply antibiotic ointment and cover it with adhesive bandages. Stop using it if the skin under bandages begins to itch or a rash develops.

To help with pain, itching, and swelling you should:

Take antihistamine orally.

Apply an ice pack for 15-20 minutes per hour.

Apply hydrocortisone 1% cream or calamine lotion to help with the itching.

With any bite or sting, always watch for fevers, new symptoms, skin infections, or flu-like symptoms. That is always the cue to go to the doctor!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you looking for a way to build resilience?

The power of breathwork can help you regulate your nervous system, stay calm, clear, and focused in even the most challenging situations, and experience profound relief from daily stress.

With breathwork, you can unlock your emotional freedom by releasing the old pain, grief, anger, and other unexpressed feelings you've been carrying around. With repeated practice, you can experience a gradual yet powerful transformation in the way you perceive yourself, others, and the world around you.

—>>Click here to join the Breathwork Summit for FREE!
Breathwork offers a powerful and transformative way to gain clarity, healing, and perspective. Start your journey towards a life of resilience, healing, and growth today!

We're excited and I'd love if you could join us, June 15th - June 18th, 2023!

As many of you may know, I'm the founder of Carpathia Collaborative. I have been fortunate to collaborate with nurse practitioner Susan Attel for the past 3 years, and am excited to share her expertise in women's and sexual health through this summit. Her discussion about libido is enlightening and insightful, and will be featured on Saturday June 17 during the Breathwork Summit with Jen Broyles.

You'll get the tools and strategies necessary to optimize your health, peak performance and live an abundant life.

Here’s your link to register now - while it’s still free!

[Register Here For Free]

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am thrilled to extend a warm invitation to you to attend my upcoming webinar on "Wheat-Related Disorders and their Connection to Heart Disease" hosted on May 25th by The Celiac Society of India.
In recent years, there has been a huge growing concern regarding the impact of wheat-related disorders, such as celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity, on our overall health.
The relationship between these disorders and heart disease has become a subject of intense research, and we are delighted to bring this knowledge directly to you.
Please note: The time will show up correctly in your time zone when you register on zoom. (WE WILL SEND A REPLAY TO THOSE WHO SIGN UP.)
This talk will be state-of-art for the next few years.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Dr. Tom O’Bryan

PS: Definitely tune in for this life changing, groundbreaking information.

Sources:
“High intake of refined grains linked to higher risk of heart disease and death”bmj-com/company/newsroom/high-intake-of-refined-grains-linked-to-higher-risk-of-heart-disease-and-death/
“Cardiovascular involvement in celiac disease”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Most Cardiologists Don't Treat Underlying Cause of Heart Disease
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

Cardiologists are kept very busy prescribing statin drugs, beta blockers, angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, and blood thinners to their heart disease patients. The problem is that none of those medications can treat the underlying cause of a patient’s condition.
Worse yet, these medications are expensive and all of them are associated with serious adverse effects on people’s health. And cardiologists aren’t the only doctors prescribing medications that don’t treat the cause of a patient’s illness.
In fact, most conventional doctors do the exact same thing.
Special: Top Cardiologist Reveals Secret for a Healthy Heart
This method of treatment stems from the medical training paradigm that has prevailed for more than 100 years. In medical schools, doctors are trained to make a diagnosis and then prescribe the appropriate drug to treat the diagnosis.
The problem is that 95% of commonly prescribed drugs do nothing to treat the underlying cause of a patient’s condition. They only address the symptoms.
I don’t discount the importance of establishing a diagnosis. That should be the first step any doctor takes when seeing a sick patient.
But the next step to helping the patient overcome his or her condition is to recognize what is causing the problem, and then come up with a treatment program to address and rectify the cause of the illness.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that 70% of your immune system is actually in your gut?

That’s exactly what we’re talking about in our new episode #3:

“The Gut-Immunity Connection: How to Flip the “Bad Genes” Switch & Restore Health”

Click here to watch episode #3

Here’s what we uncover in this episode:

- Could your immunity have been compromised since birth? (and why answering this question is critical for your health)

- How your body prepares to fight a 'war' against bad bacteria and what is the first line of defense

- How your very own “good gut bugs” help your body to properly detoxify

- Can the REAL culprit of brain fog and anxiety be hiding in your gut?

- Why stopping your leaky gut may not be enough to REALLY heal your body - what else you need to stop to fully restore your health

- What are the biggest enemies of the gut that kill your good bacteria?

- The EXACT tests you can do for leaky gut and autoimmunity

- What is a drug-induced nutrient depletion and what 25% of the US drugs do to your microbiome? (that may be linked to symptoms like rashes)

Plus so much more.

The episode is about to go live! Don’t miss out!

Click here to watch Episode #3 “Gut Health & How To Flip the “Bad Genes” Switch, Heal Your Body, and Reduce Gut Inflammation”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Food tyranny: NYC to monitor household food consumption as biotech companies take over food production​

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The Top 5 Ways Your Water Could Be Hurting You
Hey Jimi,
We all know the importance of staying hydrated and drinking water... but is the tap water in your home safe?

Water can be contaminated in several ways. From bacteria and parasites and animal fecal matter to chemicals from industrial waste, spraying crops, and pharmaceutical contamination. It is essential to invest in a proper water filtration system and in this episode you'll learn exactly what I recommend!

The Top 5 Ways Your Water Could Be Hurting You & How to Fix It | Podcast #350

1:19
– Fluoride
6:06 – Chlorine
10:45 – How does Clearly Filtered work?
18:47 – Herbicides/Pesticides
19:56 – Pharmaceutical Drugs
26:03 – Contaminants Detected
30:53 – Benefits and advantages of Clearly Filtered

Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
after being in the conveyor industry all my life in packaging , i know full well that i would prefer tap water that water in plastic bottles, they are a definite no no.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was reading yesterday that our DNA can be sampled right out of the air around us. Scary, but:

I do breathin exercises every day and since I have started I feel Sooooooo much better and healthier. I have read so much on how breathin exercises fight cancer and other diseases. Since I have done this my marker numbers on my cancer have been droppin. I urge everyone to do breathin exercises whether they have a debilitating disease or not, it WILL help to prevent a disease too, OXYGEN HEALS.
Yes oxygen heals and there is far less of it in the air today, that's another reason that everyone should do good breathing exercises. PLEASE TRY IT

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
after being in the conveyor industry all my life in packaging , i know full well that i would prefer tap water that water in plastic bottles, they are a definite no no.
I totally agree with that my friend, one might be better off drinkin outta one of the rivers near by which are all pretty much sespools of chemicals anymore :mad:
I use a Big Berky, it even filters out GMO's from the water, or I would use a GOOD reverse osmosis system;)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you one of the 50 million adults in the US dealing with chronic pain every day?

Then I’d love to share a holistic method that uncovers the 5,000-year-old healing modality producing amazing results for combating chronic pain.

Hosted by Master Teacher, Mingtong Gu and natural health researcher Nathan Crane, this free 10-day Wisdom of the Body Masterclass is sharing exactly how to reverse the underlying causes of your pain, as well as the impact it’s having on your body.

The ancient healing method of Qigong has been proven by science to reduce stress, activate the immune system and heal inflammation.

And it’s produced hundreds of case studies with positive effects on:

• Chronic pain
  • Chronic fatigue
  • Stress
  • Cancer
  • Parkinson’s
  • Depression
  • Heart disease
With practices and teachings based in ancient wisdom and supported by modern science, this masterclass will help you take the first steps to reclaim your health towards the goal of becoming pain-free today.

-->> Try this holistic solution for overcoming chronic pain

This guy is great, he's the one that inspired me to start doin breathin exercises, all of his teachings are worth watchin;);)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friend,
Summer may not officially start until June 21, but the hot weather has already arrived throughout most of the country. Did you know — your body has to work harder during the hot weather to maintain balance, which can overtax your heart and impede circulation?

In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), summer relates to the fire element — and on a physical level, TCM emphasizes the health of your heart and circulatory system during this season. As daylight increases, your energy and activity will naturally expand, reaching further away from your core and calling on strong circulation to keep up with the increased demands.

Even more critical, however, is the fact that poor circulation creates a condition of stagnation. In turn, this stagnant blood generates heat in the form of inflammation — the hallmark of numerous chronic illnesses, including heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and cancer.

Get ready for summer with these important tips for staying hydrated, reducing inflammation, and protecting your heart.​
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you’ve never tried milk thistle, you’re totally missing out!

This amazing herb has the potential to be an absolute game-changer for not only your health, but also your longevity.

Let me explain…

According to the research done into the herb, milk thistle can offer a lot of pretty awesome benefits, including:

Protecting Your Liver – Milk thistle is one of the best-known natural hepatoprotective agents, thanks to its high content of a compound called silymarin [1]. Silymarin has potent anti-inflammatory properties, as well as antibiotic and antioxidant effects. It’s also able to reduce virus-related liver damage.

However, it’s most effective at reducing the negative effects of excessive alcohol consumption and alcoholic fatty liver disease. Silymarin can prevent the oxidization of lipids in the liver and protect against cellular necrosis (death). It will reduce the amount of fats built up in your liver, decrease the damage caused by oxidative stress, prevent insulin resistance, and keep your cells functioning properly.

By keeping your liver functioning well, it ensures your body is able to protect itself by purging any toxins or chemicals that might cause long-term harm. It’s a longevity-booster all the way!

Strengthen Your Bones – According to research [2], the silymarin extracted from milk thistle has the potential to be a powerful anti-osteoporosis remedy. The potent flavonoids and other antioxidants in milk thistle can have a positive effect on bone formation, accelerating bone growth.

At the same time, it can also prevent bone mass loss (which is very common as we age). In addition to speeding up healing, it can also strengthen your bones and maintain your bone mass loss even into your later years.

Boost Brain Health – For decades, scientists have been searching for remedies and cures to treat conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other neurodegenerative conditions. Turns out milk thistle might just be an answer.

Scientific data [3] has proven that silymarin has potent anti-inflammatory properties, meaning it can reduce the inflammation in the brain that contributes to neurodegeneration. Research [4] has also discovered that the potent antioxidant can reduce the build-up of amyloid plaques in the brain that are believed to be the cause behind Alzheimer’s and neurodegeneration.
More research is needed to provide conclusive evidence, but for now, the results of the studies conducted thus far into milk thistle for brain health are highly promising.

Fight Cancer – Though there is only limited data, there is some evidence [5] to prove the silymarin extracted from milk thistle could help to fight cancer. Specifically, the antioxidant properties could help to both combat the cancer cells and increase the effects of cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy.
Not only can it make chemotherapy more effective, but it may also modulate the negative effects and make the treatment marginally easier to endure [6]. There may even be some early indications to suggest milk thistle has the potential to be a potent support for those undergoing cancer treatments.

Improve Skin Health – Acne has been linked to higher levels of oxidative stress [7], which can trigger outbreaks of the P. acne bacteria and suppress your immune system. Thanks to the effects of milk thistle, however, you can combat oxidative stress and reduce inflammation, thereby treating and preventing acne.
Though more research is needed, there is preliminary evidence [8] that milk thistle can reduce acne lesions and improve skin health noticeably.

All of these benefits listed above combine to improve your health and lengthen your lifespan.

Improved liver function can purge toxins and chemicals from your body.

Stronger bones will support more activity well into your later years. A better-functioning brain that is at lower risk of neurodegeneration and improved skin health can both contribute to more graceful aging.
If you haven’t given milk thistle a try, it may be time to start!​
Yours in good health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

A Pfizer Document the FDA Tried to Hide Shows LNPs from COVID-19 Vaccine Travel Everywhere in the Body

When the Covid-19 vaccines rolled out, public health officials took great pains to downplay how the vaccines spread from the injection site. Articles with language like this were common: “Most of the mRNA vaccine stayed in the injection site muscle—where you get the shot.”

We now know the truth. The lipid nanoparticles, or LNPs, travel widely throughout the body. These LNPs carry the Frankenstein mRNA that causes the cells to produce spike proteins.

We initially got tissue biodistribution data from Japan which showed that significant lipid concentrations were found in the adrenal glands, bone marrow, liver, ovaries, spleen (and more) for at least 48 hours after injection:

Then we saw the same study data show up in a document from the Australian Department of Health:

And from the lawsuit that we brought against the FDA demanding the release of the Pfizer documents, we now know that this same data was also provided to the FDA. What is really troubling, however, is that this document was dated November 9, 2020—meaning, prior to any Emergency Use Authorization or public use of Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.

Having LNPs release their cargo into the cells of critical organs is very concerning. This is because many scientists will tell you that the spike protein produces an immune response, including inflammation. It is one thing to have inflammation in one’s bicep, but it is quite another to have it in your heart muscle, liver, ovaries, etc.

This is again why the government should not be in the business of promoting, let alone mandating, any product. It becomes impossible to acknowledge safety issues without self-incrimination. How often do you hear the government say, “Oops, you know that thing we told every American to inject into their body? Well, it actually can cause serious harm to a lot of people—our bad!” No. That rarely happens.

CONCLUDING REMARK

As I have written in the past, the lack of respect for individual and civil rights has wrought more harm on humanity than anything else. The American experiment was a rebellion against the idea that you must cede your rights to some overseers who know better and will make decisions on your behalf.

To that end, as I also often repeat, please send the following proposed legislation to your legislative representatives:

No law may require or coerce a person to receive or use a medical product, or impose a penalty or deprive a benefit for refusing a medical product or refusing to disclose whether a person has received a medical product.
Medical freedom is freedom. If you cannot get a job, go to school, or otherwise participate in civil society because you refuse a medical product, you are not free. What good are your rights if you can only exercise them at home by yourself? That is why medical freedom is a fundamental right that must be permanently fixed into the law of every civilized nation.

We are, as provided in the Declaration of Independence, indeed “endowed by [our] Creator with certain unalienable Rights” and to safeguard those rights “we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.” We must never yield to the tyranny of permitting others to dictate what can or must be placed, administered, or injected onto or into our bodies. For once that right is ceded, none truly remain.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New episode alert! Part II has arrived on: Is Fish Friend or Foe + Member Questions. >> So head to the blog, and scroll down for part II.

Are you still uncertain about the health benefits of fish? Wondering if consuming fish is necessary for enhancing brain health through omega-3 fats? The conflicting information surrounding fish and its impact on your well-being can be perplexing.

Fear not, as we're here to unravel the enigma! In the engaging Q&A section, we answer member questions with evidence-based insights that will empower you to make informed decisions about your overall wellness.
Eat to Live Podcast

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As we grow older, many people fear they’ll lose their ability to move and perform everyday life tasks. And with Alzheimer’s growing at unprecedented rates, losing our minds is high on the list as well. But just like it’s possible to retain movement and mobility as we age, it’s also possible to keep a sharp and healthy brain.
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Dr. Dale Bredesen, one of the most esteemed voices and researchers in Alzheimer’s disease, to talk about the first steps to preventing cognitive decline and lowering your risk of Alzheimer’s. Dhru and Dr. Bredesen also discuss the root causes of Alzheimer’s, the role of personalized medicine in Alzheimer’s treatment, mold as a hidden contributor to Alzheimer’s, and so much more.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Are you tired of feeling deceived by sneaky sugars hiding in your food choices?

I know it can be frustrating to navigate the grocery store aisles, thinking you're making healthy choices, only to discover hidden sources of sugar lurking in unsuspecting places.

That’s why I want to share the 5 most common sneaky sugar sources you might be unknowingly eating everyday!

See if you eat any of these 5 foods regularly, and if so, look for the sugar-free alternatives for each:

❎ Saucy Culprits: From ketchup to salad dressings, condiments can be loaded with added sugars. Swap them out with homemade sauces or flavorful herbs and spices to satisfy your taste buds.

❎ Snack Bar Secrets: Many "health" bars contain high amounts of sugar. Opt for raw nuts and seeds mixed with freeze-dried fruit for a nutrient-packed alternative.

❎ Granola Troubles: While some granolas appear nutritious, they often contain added sugars. Try making your own granola using our Grain Free Apple Spice Granola recipe or customize your mix with no sugar added fruits, nuts, and seeds.

❎ Yogurt Misconceptions: Even "healthier" yogurts can be packed with added sugars. Choose plain or unsweetened yogurt and add fresh fruits or homemade granola for natural sweetness.

❎ Bread Surprises: Believe it or not, many bread varieties contain hidden sugars. Consider going bun-less or opting for sprouted or fermented options like sourdough.

By uncovering these hidden sugar sources, you can regain control over your diet and make choices that truly support your health goals.

If you're ready to bust through the myths that surround sugar and take charge of your well-being, click below to discover more:

Revealed! 5 Sneaky Sugar Sources In Your Diet!

Remember, knowledge is power when it comes to making informed decisions about your health.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further guidance on reducing your daily sugar intake.

P.S.

If you want to get started eliminating sugar from your life today…

Click or tap here to access my FREE 7-day sugar detox!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

I hope you're enjoying a positive day so far :).

There are a lot of traits vital to succeeding at life: creativity, passion, vision, persistence, grit, and so many more.

One that many people underestimate, but which turns out to be incredibly important, is resilience.

Resilience not only enables you to bounce back from hardships, but helps you adapt so you can be better and stronger in the future!

Click here to read our blog post and learn more about resilience and how you can start being more resilient in small ways right now…

You will find out that improving your resilience is not so hard after all.

Have a great evening, Jim.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sugar is a driver for cancer.

But sugar is sooooo addictive!

So how do we stop our cravings for it without feeling deprived?

There are 5 little-known things for how to tame cravings for sugary or salty foods.

You can do this from home, without any equipment, and you don’t need to buy any supplements.

>> Find out how to tame cravings in this new book: "Stop the Cravings"

I know how hard it can be to feel like you’re doing SO WELL on your meal plan…

But then one day, something happens. Something stressful that triggers you.

You start to feel that pit in your stomach, that cravings for those cookies, chips, pop, whatever your weakness is…

At first, it’s a light feeling. You can resist it.

But then it grows stronger and stronger. Soon it’s so POWERFUL that you can’t help but pick up the snack…

You think to yourself that it’s a one time thing, it won’t hurt, right? But is it ever a one time snack?

The good news is, there’s something you can do to instantly tame those cravings…

Something that keeps you on track for your weight loss goals, and honestly, makes the process A LOT easier.

Go here to discover how to tame cravings:

>> Download your copy of "Stop the Cravings" now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Managing Environmental Allergies
Hey Jim,

Spring is in the air... and so are allergies!

In this podcast, I am joined by my buddy Dr. Evan to discuss our approaches to managing patients who are dealing with environmental allergies. We share our recommendations for good digestive support, allergen management, home air filters, and more tips for identifying the root issue and addressing the problem!

Environmental allergies can cause mild to severe symptoms, including sneezing, headaches, fatigue, and coughing. Preventing a problem is always better than treating a problem. You may not be able to avoid the allergens that trigger your symptoms, but today we will discuss how you can make yourself more resilient against pesky allergens!

>> Click here to check out the episode! <<
Managing Environmental Allergies | Podcast #309

1:32
Environmentally Sensitive Patients
4:01 Checking Environmental Allergy Issues
8:35 Autoimmune Diet
14:46 Air Filters
17:44 VOCs (Volatile Organic Compound)
23:50 Gut Healing Nutrients

>> Click here to listen to the show! <<
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Improving Memory and Cognitive Function with Functional Medicine

In this episode with Evan Brand we talk all about improving memory and cognitive function with function medicine. The health of our brain has a direct impact on the health of the rest of our body, and vice versa.

Evan Brand and I also dive into related health problems such as blood issues, hormones, toxins and a lot more– as well as teaching you about the supplements and key nutrients to focus on.

>> Click here to check out the episode! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Let Your Sleep Slim You Down

If you snooze more, you lose more and there are plenty of studies all over that confirm it! In a recent study at Cleveland's Western Reserve University, they discovered that women who got less than 5 hours of sleep a night were almost 33% more likely to put on 30 pounds during their study as opposed to those who got at least 7 hours.

Socialize to Stop Awakenings

If you've been feeling a little out of the loop lately, feeling isolated can cause you to wake up multiple times throughout the night. You might be wondering, "What does that have to do with anything?" Well, being lonely makes you more sensitive to sudden noises like creaks and car alarms during the night.

Try to talk with your friends and family more. Stop the text messages and get back on the phone! Plan a Sunday family dinner or a girl's night out.

Strengthening your social bonds will also help you make better food choices. If you start adding more into your social life, you're less inclined to reach for that comfort food.

Schedule Yourself for Deeper Sleep

The brain absolutely loves consistency! The best practice to get into is going to bed and waking up at the same time every day...and that includes weekends. A schedule trains the brain to wind down at a certain time which helps you fall asleep in a snap. Even when your sleep-wake schedule is established, the quality of your sleep improves.

People who depend on a variable sleep schedule produce 25% more ghrelin which is the hormone in your body that tells you whether you're hungry or full. That explains why people who have a sleep regimen tend to have a lower percentage of body fat!

Time Nightcaps Right

Believe it or not, alcohol is the number-one sleep aid in the world. The problem is that it makes the body pass out as opposed to falling asleep gradually. That means you don't reach the deepest stage of sleep.

Allow yourself one hour to metabolize a single drink. Example: If you have a glass of wine at dinner, make sure you wait at least one hour after your meal before turning into bed.

Falling asleep without alcohol in your system helps you burn fat more efficiently. Alcohol slows down your metabolism, so going to bed with a nightcap in your system means your dinner is more likely going to turn into fat.

Also picking the correct sheets can also help you get a good night's sleep, too! And those sheet might be the Kathy Ireland CoolMAX 6-Piece Hotel Quality Sheets.

If you're a hot sleeper then these sheets are designed to absorb and store heat throughout the night to help keep you at a comfortable temperature. The result is a longer and more comfortable sleep!

CLICK HERE to head over to PulseTV to check the video on these cool, comfortable sheets and to Order your very own set TODAY!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Alert: Root canal treated teeth can increase your risk of disease without early warning signs

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Toxic Truth And Science Behind Ibuprofen
With the public's growing awareness of the deadly side effects associated with the regular use of synthetic painkillers like ibuprofen, the need for natural, evidence-based alternatives has never been greater.​

VU Sponsors