Become a Patron!

Need help choosing a subohm tank for major clouds

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a eleaf istick 60w TC and a crown uwell tank on it. Was wondering if there's a better tank I can get for better clouds ?

I'd start with a more powerful mod, one that takes 2 18650 batteries. That would make your Crown perform better. The 0.25 ohm Crown coil makes more cloud than the others Crown coils.

If you really want a tank that doesn't need a lot of power, the Aspire Cleito comes to mind. Many YouTube vids on that. Top fill, but need to empty the tank before changing out a coil.

SMOK tfv4 is probably best known of the cloud tanks with prebuilt coils, but there are many others. I like the Herakles Plus overall, but for clouds, tfv4. Sold everywhere, online and in every vape shop. Many different types of coils. Drinks lots of juice. Goes well with mod in the 150-200 watt range, like SMOK r200, rx200 (3 batteries), Cuboid, or the equivalent from Sigelei or IPV.

The Uwell Rafale, which came out after the Crown, chucks the clouds, but mixed reviews overall. Harder to fill than the Crown, can't change the drip tip, etc.

Edromaster

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a eleaf istick 60w TC and a crown uwell tank on it. Was wondering if there's a better tank I can get for better clouds ?
Definently Upgrade your Mod. a good low price one would be a sigelei fuchai 200w other then that your really not going to get that cloud your looking for. But at 60w try finding a Herekles with a .2ohm coil.... its rated for 50-100w but if you upgrade your mod then Look Into the Triforce Tank by Cloud Chasers. Other then that if you cant afford to buy a new mod find a Velocity Clone RDA you can chuck some clouds at 60 watts on that and it puts out some pretty good flavor

Joshhm9x

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I had that same device the best thing for a tank I could find was the SMOK TFV4. It maxed out the device and killed battery life but threw some nice clouds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cloudsbroclouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
you def need a better motor to handle a big blower. min dual battery setup.

VU Sponsors