Become a Patron!

Next Generation MTL tanks Part 2

ToolmanTexas

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Flavor isn't a big deal either. The only thing she vapes is menthol. She's tried almost every flavor I've brought home and hasn't liked not one...lol
I appreciate the help though!
I like her style... she has found a device and juice she likes and doesn't feel the need to try any device that comes around the corner... we all could learn a thing or 2 and we know it... she's conservative and saves her cash... one of the pillars for starting vaping

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Digiflavor Siren came today and it is a winner, so much it might even overtake my love for the avocado, the flavor is just as good if not better than the avocado, still easy to build like the avocado, but the siren is so much easier to fill though, and just looks damn cool too.

I can see why the P. Busardo loves it for MTL, can really set a nice tight draw with it, and with the smallest air hole it is too right for my liking, I am using the air restrictor on the inside air hole and like it on the 2nd hole on the outside.

Think I will get another 25mm and a couple of the 22mm's on the black friday sales if I can :)

1e3k95k.jpg

Last edited:

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been trying to find some videos on it but i can't find any in English.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I saw that one too CD, it's just that the name......
The deck looks very much like the Phenomenon and it's ilk.
I know, I was kinda weary on Googling it first but then it hit me to just put RTA at the end to limit the number of...unrelated...results.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may have related my experience at a vape show, when a stunning young lady dressed in something barely the size of a tea bag asked me if I'd like to try her juice. Luckily, my wife didn't hear that. I had to stop, remind myself that I'm married to an awesome lady and this pretty young thing just didn't know what she was saying. Can you imagine if I had answered : would love to try your juice in my doggystyle.:wait:

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I may have related my experience at a vape show, when a stunning young lady dressed in something barely the size of a tea bag asked me if I'd like to try her juice. Luckily, my wife didn't hear that. I had to stop, remind myself that I'm married to an awesome lady and this pretty young thing just didn't know what she was saying. Can you imagine if I had answered : would love to try your juice in my doggystyle.:wait:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi,
I just ordered one (a month ago) from Fastech, and was wondering which coils to get for it?
@calecamo It seems I forgot to answer this I think...Apologies.
I used the 1.8 ohm Clapton Coils.They last quite a bit longer than the Plato Coils & They are less expensive as well.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still can't believe I completely destroyed a brand new unreleased Dotbox just to see what was inside... :(:(:(
Other people have done worse.
Richard Pryor shot his car's engine to keep his wife at the time from being able to drive off in a huff.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can tell you for a fact the Clone-buki does have better flavor than the Nautilus using the same coils.
I agree with that statement 100%.However and keep in mind I loved my Clone-Buki.
Even if it was a giant pain in the arse to refill.You should not need an Alan Key/Alan Wrench* to disassemble a tank to refill it.

allen-wrench-4112-900x700.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Digiflavor Siren came today and it is a winner, so much it might even overtake my love for the avocado, the flavor is just as good if not better than the avocado, still easy to build like the avocado, but the siren is so much easier to fill though, and just looks damn cool too.

I can see why the P. Busardo loves it for MTL, can really set a nice tight draw with it, and with the smallest air hole it is too right for my liking, I am using the air restrictor on the inside air hole and like it on the 2nd hole on the outside.

Think I will get another 25mm and a couple of the 22mm's on the black friday sales if I can :)

1e3k95k.jpg
1 question...Is this a straight up RTA or does it use coils?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Digiflafor has a tank that uses coils, the Espresso. The only review I read was decidedly putting it down as a lousy tank that fell short of expectations.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just watched pbussardo on the nebula mod and estoc tank. He likes the estoc with the ceramic coil and the airflow almost closed. Coils for that tank are real cheap. 16 for a 10 pack of clapton coils and 18 for a 10 pack of ceramic ones.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Artemis bought one. I'm not 100% on this, but it seems like she wasn't super crazy about it.
I used it for a few tanks. I might have to start using it because I broke 2 nautilus bases within the past two months. I wasn't thrilled about it. It was barely okay. I didn't try building coils using the rba or rda.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what I remember reading, it pretty much fell on its face. I believe @Whiskey cam enlighten you more on it
Guess I'll wait until she puts in her 3 cents.I know I'm probably not her favorite person but I trust her enough to know she'd never lead me down a bad path vape wise at least.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Digiflafor has a tank that uses coils, the Espresso. The only review I read was decidedly putting it down as a lousy tank that fell short of expectations.
So not interested in vaping using ceramic coils.It was a bad idea 2 years ago and is even worse idea now that most of the industry has switched to Organic Cotton.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just watched pbussardo on the nebula mod and estoc tank. He likes the estoc with the ceramic coil and the airflow almost closed. Coils for that tank are real cheap. 16 for a 10 pack of clapton coils and 18 for a 10 pack of ceramic ones.
I've got an hour to kill why not...Cheers!
Kidding I'll watch Tony's video instead.

Less than 13 minutes long.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've got an hour to kill why not...Cheers!
Kidding I'll watch Tony's video instead.

Less than 13 minutes long.

Yea, his reviews are a little long winded...lol...but...they are very in depth and informative.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So not interested in vaping using ceramic coils.It was a bad idea 2 years ago and is even worse idea now that most of the industry has switched to Organic Cotton.
Apparently there's some kind of a report on his website taste your juice.com? Not sure
But it's regarding the ceramic coils and apparently it clears up some misconceptions. I don't know for sure as I haven't read it.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty much done buying new mods with the exception of whatever Hohm Tech might release. The DNA chip is good, but in my opinion the FSK chip is better and easier to use once you figure it out. I'm debating with myself if the Siren is the next tank to buy, probably I will get it. The Doggystyle, despite it's name, looks like it could be a decent MTL tank.....

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright I did some poking around and found out that both the Mini & Mega versions of the Estoc due have non-ceramic coils available.Which for me is a good thing as it quickly becomes a non-issue.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bah...I forgot to mention I'll probably wind up getting both the Nebula & Attitude Kits.Both are sweet looking.

Oh 1 more thing before I go.
@Whiskey could I get your thoughts on the Nautilus X...Please?

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright I did some poking around and found out that both the Mini & Mega versions of the Estoc due have non-ceramic coils available.Which for me is a good thing as it quickly becomes a non-issue.
They do have a clapton coil available, they're calling it the traditional coil. Phil didn't report on the MTL capabilities of that one but he did say it was a great DL coil tho. Cheap too, $16 for a 10 pack!

Edit 2: he also mentioned that they are working on different versions of coils as well, so they may come out with a dedicated MTL coil. Also, if anyone has current, older vapresso tanks there is an adapter available to use the new coils in the older tanks. You just have to buy the adapter for your tank(s)

@calecamo It seems I forgot to answer this I think...Apologies.
I used the 1.8 ohm Clapton Coils.They last quite a bit longer than the Plato Coils & They are less expensive as well.
Thank you for answering. I actually have not received it. I don't remember shipping from China taking sooooo long. But had to order from them cause my usual vendors where not sending to Honduras. Almost a month after ordering the Plato I received an email from them and ordered an egrip 2, which I already received.

Sent from mTalk

VU Sponsors