Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@RZAwora have you tried the Berry Crunch from TFA possibly? I also wonder if the Birthday Cake could be maybe FlavorWest Yellow Cake? Not sure on the berry part, I have some free time tomorrow I can spend some of it looking through some possible flavors for it. I was going to try to look up a couple easy recipes I might want to DIY and head to my buddy's shop and see if we can get something cereal like. I do want to also figure out what flavor(s) give the cereal ones that are a "milk at the end of the bowl" flavor, not just the cereal itself you know what I mean? I know TFA also has a plain Milk flavor that I wonder if in small amounts to a cereal flavor will give it that

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@RZAwora have you tried the Berry Crunch from TFA possibly? I also wonder if the Birthday Cake could be maybe FlavorWest Yellow Cake? Not sure on the berry part, I have some free time tomorrow I can spend some of it looking through some possible flavors for it. I was going to try to look up a couple easy recipes I might want to DIY and head to my buddy's shop and see if we can get something cereal like. I do want to also figure out what flavor(s) give the cereal ones that are a "milk at the end of the bowl" flavor, not just the cereal itself you know what I mean? I know TFA also has a plain Milk flavor that I wonder if in small amounts to a cereal flavor will give it that
I in fact did try TFA Berry Crunch. That was one of my first stabs at it. The TFA Berry Crunch mixed with TFA Dairy Milk (possibly the ok flavor you're talking about here) yielded a very nice tasting ejuice after a week of steeping. Right off the bat it was harsh, but it mellowed and smoothed out after steeping. It's a very nice flavor, but I'm still trying to match whet I'm getting from this B&M. Whey is get is a very different flavor. For what it's worth, the Berry Crunch/Dairy Milk combo (don't remember my %'s used, I'll look them up tomorrow if you want them) was a closer clone to Crunchberries than the juice I get. You may be right about it being FlavorWest Yellow Cake, as I haven't tried that one yet. Maybe I'll order some of that and see how it is. @Heather just posted the other day about FW Yellow Cake being a popular flavoring used in cereal vapes. Not sure where she heard that, but I think I'm going to order some and give it a try.

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let me know what the %'s were when you get a chance please, I would definitely like to try that as I said, I'm a HUGE fan of this Captain Crunch flavor I'm vaping. But I think it is more so just that Berry Crunch flavor stand alone, I don't think there is a milk with it, which I would like to try.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know what the %'s were when you get a chance please, I would definitely like to try that as I said, I'm a HUGE fan of this Captain Crunch flavor I'm vaping. But I think it is more so just that Berry Crunch flavor stand alone, I don't think there is a milk with it, which I would like to try.
TPA Berry Crunch- 12%
TPA Dairy Milk- 6%
My notes said a little sweetener would have helped. Try adding:
TPA Marshmallow- 2%
Will be harsh after Shake and vape. Let steep for a week for best flavor.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry guys,I haven't forgotten about the pif. Just been working crazy hours lately.

So far I have an ehpro kayfun+tanks &caps and some juice.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I in fact did try TFA Berry Crunch. That was one of my first stabs at it. The TFA Berry Crunch mixed with TFA Dairy Milk (possibly the ok flavor you're talking about here) yielded a very nice tasting ejuice after a week of steeping. Right off the bat it was harsh, but it mellowed and smoothed out after steeping. It's a very nice flavor, but I'm still trying to match whet I'm getting from this B&M. Whey is get is a very different flavor. For what it's worth, the Berry Crunch/Dairy Milk combo (don't remember my %'s used, I'll look them up tomorrow if you want them) was a closer clone to Crunchberries than the juice I get. You may be right about it being FlavorWest Yellow Cake, as I haven't tried that one yet. Maybe I'll order some of that and see how it is. @Heather just posted the other day about FW Yellow Cake being a popular flavoring used in cereal vapes. Not sure where she heard that, but I think I'm going to order some and give it a try.
There is a cereal mixing mega thread in the DIY section. I just got my yellow cake in. I have been trying it with various things. I have crunch berries too I will give the two z try together.

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Heather I'm going to send a PM your way, do you also have the TPA/TFA Marshmallow? If not I don't think it would be a huge issue, as long as it's definitely Dairy Milk not Malted Milk or something like that!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Heather I'm going to send a PM your way, do you also have the TPA/TFA Marshmallow? If not I don't think it would be a huge issue, as long as it's definitely Dairy Milk not Malted Milk or something like that!
Yes I have marshmallow too

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a cereal mixing mega thread in the DIY section. I just got my yellow cake in. I have been trying it with various things. I have crunch berries too I will give the two z try together.
Let me know how the berry crunch and yellow cake go together. Sounds good.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let me know how the berry crunch and yellow cake go together. Sounds good.
I will try that. The yellow cake seams to make the cereal flavor. Good results so far.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? It's been awhile since I was in there. I'm going to have to check it out later on. Thanks for telling me, I didn't realize it was there.

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
c2f291faab01d0f1bff2d9f3c8596fa6.jpg

Tracking: 9114999944314544764173
Expected delivery: 4/25/2015

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sending it out tomorrow! From left to right 1.2 sub tank coil, pluid by Mad Murdock (not really my taste) and an aspire davide tank with a fresh 1.8 coil in it.

a4f8ca84857b93a0aaf235af9a6e6d4f.jpg

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sending it out tomorrow! From left to right 1.2 sub tank coil, pluid by Mad Murdock (not really my taste) and an aspire davide tank with a fresh 1.8 coil in it.

a4f8ca84857b93a0aaf235af9a6e6d4f.jpg
god i love pluid.. its cracked so many of my tanks lol but god i love it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's the flavor of it? Don't you know to use glass yet? Haha.
I haven't had it since my ego tank days its hell on those tanks but yeah all NY tanks are Pyrex for that reason

e13aa3b229478ed808417b8739a4a897.jpg

Its a black liquorice flavor one of the best... Mad Murdock has an awesome line but its mainly super harsh juice so you need the right setup or buy a lot of replacements lol

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey, guys, a question...

My juice is crackling when I vape at 21 Watts in my Atlantis. Normal? Or do I have the wrong juice? Or???

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, guys, a question...

My juice is crackling when I vape at 21 Watts in my Atlantis. Normal? Or do I have the wrong juice? Or???
Normal... I have found that my sweet spot (personal preference) is when the juice pops once or twice right before I finish my inhale... nice and warm with a lot of vapor!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey, guys, a question...

If it bothers you turn it down but in a tank you should be feeling it but its just vapor spurs much like grease fryer its just popping the vapor off the coil no harm done seems to do it in tanks and attys with hot builds ... I actually grown accustomed to it

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it bothers you turn it down but in a tank you should be feeling it but its just vapor spurs much like grease fryer its just popping the vapor off the coil no harm done seems to do it in tanks and attys with hot builds ... I actually grown accustomed to it
Yeah same here Lab Rat... I know if my juice ain't poppin' there's one of 3 things wrong: low battery, needs more juice, or I have the wrong ohms! lol (in my rda that is)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah same here Lab Rat... I know if my juice ain't poppin' there's one of 3 things wrong: low battery, needs more juice, or I have the wrong ohms! lol (in my rda that is)
Lmfao ain't that the truth everything has its qwerks

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmfao ain't that the truth everything has its qwerks
It makes for a lot less thinking on my part... also saves a lot of nasty dry hits! Speaking of, the other day I randomly decided to take like a 5-6 second complete inhale, go figure, worst dry hit I've ever had... I could literally taste the cotton burning all the way down my throat... also, didn't have a drink around as I was driving so had to juice up quickly and still never got rid of that taste lol

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wait until your using an RDA and the crackling can be strong enough to make vapor puff out of the air holes *while* your inhaling.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait until your using an RDA and the crackling can be strong enough to make vapor puff out of the air holes *while* your inhaling.
Been there done that! I have a friend who was firing and blowing into the rda to smoke out her friend, ended up leaving small burn marks on the other friends face because of that! lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It makes for a lot less thinking on my part... also saves a lot of nasty dry hits! Speaking of, the other day I randomly decided to take like a 5-6 second complete inhale, go figure, worst dry hit I've ever had... I could literally taste the cotton burning all the way down my throat... also, didn't have a drink around as I was driving so had to juice up quickly and still never got rid of that taste lol
That's why I like rayon it only dry hits when its bone dry and even when it does its not super hard death cloud like cottons are

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was definitely one of those super hard death clouds... lol
I am imagining it being very similar to a 5 second drag from the native wick or what ever it was you posted the other day... LOL that's about the only way I can explain it!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ColeGirl1 @MOMABEAR @Obsidian... @Navymr @dave/jayce @bkind @bondo @Faust @loucas @CJ
Hey everyone, this is just a reminder to try and get your initial contributions sent out, hopefully by tomorrow if possible. The sooner I get those in, the sooner I can get the box out on the road. I tagged everyone who I have not received anything from. I know a couple of you that I tagged here have sent them, I just haven't received them yet...I will post to let you know when they are received. Thanks folks...it won't be long now before we kick this thing off and get it rolling. :D

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When you run out of juice, your dry cotton then turns into a cig lighter HAHAHAHA
Yeah but that was 10 drops of juice in I vaoed a few times it still had juice in the well

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10 drops was all that you needed to saturate your cotton and still have juice in the well?
Then again 10 drops from a dripper bottle is different the a plastic or needle nose

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Then again 10 drops from a dripper bottle is different the a plastic or needle nose
Also depends on your cotton build I tend to tuck a lot in my wells to lessen spillage

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Normal... I have found that my sweet spot (personal preference) is when the juice pops once or twice right before I finish my inhale... nice and warm with a lot of vapor!
Ditto.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@ColeGirl1 @MOMABEAR @Obsidian... @Navymr @dave/jayce @bkind @bondo @Faust @loucas @CJ
Hey everyone, this is just a reminder to try and get your initial contributions sent out, hopefully by tomorrow if possible. The sooner I get those in, the sooner I can get the box out on the road. I tagged everyone who I have not received anything from. I know a couple of you that I tagged here have sent them, I just haven't received them yet...I will post to let you know when they are received. Thanks folks...it won't be long now before we kick this thing off and get it rolling. :D
I'm mailing it out in the morning.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like it. It scratches my pyro itch.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also depends on your cotton build I tend to tuck a lot in my wells to lessen spillage

I just figured you either weren't putting much in it or needed a bigger RDA :p

But in all honesty, I've never bothered counting drips.
Just did on my Vulcan RDA and 10 drops from a wide tip Mt Baker Vaper bottle did about fill it up.

VU Sponsors