PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just figured you either weren't putting much in it or needed a bigger RDA

But in all honesty, I've never bothered counting drips.
Just did on my Vulcan RDA and 10 drops from a wide tip Mt Baker Vaper bottle did about fill it up.
Nah I have a pretty big juice well i use a turbo RDA dark horse and mutilator but on average I do 10 from a glass dropper 15 from a plastic juice bottle 20 from a needle nose and 35 with a fresh wick

Like I said rayon transfers juice so well I tend to file the well with rayon so I don't spill a lot while driving I can just put the bottle in the drip tip squeeze 10 and cap it I don't have to look to see if its over flowing cause I know its not

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What's everyone puffing on today I got a diy crunch berry that's pretty killer
I'm vaping my usual adv high-vg Reckless strawberry-watermelon. Also re-tasting ALL my juices to make sure I know which to dump, which to keep, which to put in the box. I'll put my empty plastic juice bottles in the box for you pifers; you want them, right?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll put my empty plastic juice bottles in the box for you pifers; you want them, right?
Anybody into DIY will probably like them. Myself included. I have yet to throw out an empty bottle since I started vaping in Sept.
Now that I am getting into DIY, I am actually making use of them.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm...switching around between homemade strawberry, homemade cotton candy, mt baker vapor vanilla ice cream and trying to make grape.
See I'd be throwing in a few drops of cotton candy and strawberry into that ice cream vendor juice

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It has crossed my mind, but vanilla if my favorite flavor. Only thing I like more is cheesecake.
Only reason I haven't tried making vanilla yet is because I still have some of the MBV vanilla ice cream.

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is that 22 gauge wire on there?

It's a twisted Clapton something. I know there are 2 (24 or 26g kanthal is my guess) claptoned with some 36g twisted messes nichrome. I forgot what he said it was called

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vapemail
fbb38ca7b9a8a4047787f25662f2663d.jpg
11ad337c94574efb98eef68620f7ecd1.jpg
63d3540bf0c5039284eab5909934a7f1.jpg

Vaping on the blueberry church ATM using the Atlantis 2.0

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I CAN'T WAIT to taste people's diy juices!
@ColeGirl1 what is your favorite flavor profile(s)? Maybe if I know of a good recipe that fits it, I can mix a bottle or two up and put them in the box before I send it out.

@Geauxst what do you think of the Atlantis 2? What's the differences between that and the first version? Also, I thought you were more of a dripper kind of guy, no? I just can't bring myself to using an RDA regularly... it's too much hassle for my liking. I agree the flavor is better than a tank, but to me, it's not that much better to warrant the constant dripping and having to carry juice and shit with me everywhere I go.

@VapeLikeALady I opened the package I received today to put the items in the PIF box. The 0mg Organic Ejuice you had put in there leaked out. Luckily you had packed everything well, in their own bags, so the leak was contained. It smelled good, but I admit I'm a little biased, Cinnamon Roll is one of my favorite flavors. Anyway, there's only like 2 or 3ml's left in the bottle, so I'm just going to toss it. Just wanted to give you, and everyone else for that matter, a heads up. Thanks for packing everything so well, that definitely saved it from getting on everything else. :)

***As a side note to everyone else, please make sure your caps are on tight when shipping juices.***

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it's not that much better to warrant the constant dripping and having to carry juice and shit with me everywhere I go.
I thought the same thing before I started dripping.

The flavor is just one thing. The airflow and vapor density are what hooked me.
A tank can't provide that feeling in the lungs you get from a full lung hit on a 0.15ohm coil. Filling your lungs with that rich warm vapor, then exhaling it.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought the same thing before I started dripping.

The flavor is just one thing. The airflow and vapor density are what hooked me.
A tank can't provide that feeling in the lungs you get from a full lung hit on a 0.15ohm coil. Filling your lungs with that rich warm vapor, then exhaling it.
EXACTLY
@ColeGirl1 what is your favorite flavor profile(s)? Maybe if I know of a good recipe that fits it, I can mix a bottle or two up and put them in the box before I send it out.

@Geauxst what do you think of the Atlantis 2? What's the differences between that and the first version? Also, I thought you were more of a dripper kind of guy, no? I just can't bring myself to using an RDA regularly... it's too much hassle for my liking. I agree the flavor is better than a tank, but to me, it's not that much better to warrant the constant dripping and having to carry juice and shit with me everywhere I go.

@VapeLikeALady I opened the package I received today to put the items in the PIF box. The 0mg Organic Ejuice you had put in there leaked out. Luckily you had packed everything well, in their own bags, so the leak was contained. It smelled good, but I admit I'm a little biased, Cinnamon Roll is one of my favorite flavors. Anyway, there's only like 2 or 3ml's left in the bottle, so I'm just going to toss it. Just wanted to give you, and everyone else for that matter, a heads up. Thanks for packing everything so well, that definitely saved it from getting on everything else. :)

***As a side note to everyone else, please make sure your caps are on tight when shipping juices.***
gimme a little bit and ill repost my findings im doing a bit of reserch atm and trying to catch up with threads... ,man its like a second job keeping up with so many forum threads lol ... btw @RZAwora gonna shoot you a text soon as im done here

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So far first impression is good right off the bat I noticed bigger tank better chimney massive aireflow double on the ring and an air flow tip comparible to a dark horse maybe not as good as a mitation though but it can be restricted to mimic the smaller clearos like the old Nautilus or protank. The juice holes are larger helps with the dry hits the old Atlantis got from time to time, speak about the coil head it came with a .5 in the box and a .3 installed if I remember right the .5 reads (20-30w) the .3 reads (70-80w) its nice to see the tanks around my ranged coil heads now overall I'd say its an improvement

Now con's no juice flow control I feel with the new tanks it should have came with AJF setting plus the old Atlantis drank juice so it be nice to have that , I find that for the airflow it doesn't produce a plume like an Atty with an equivalent airflow with that being said it does take better advantage of the new coil heads and actually preforms, the drip tip is exclusive to the tank its a hybrid between a 510 and a chuff wide bore they could have gone either way and stairs with a standard size but nope... All minor things IMO but time will tell I guess

i was thinking about that and i saw another pif box using a different method and was wondering if that would work out better for ours too check out their layout

it would cut down on any potential gear getting juiced and seems a bit more organized ... only down side i see is it looks like you would have to always have it as a large size box no reducing it down with less gear ....i dunno whats your thoughts

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i was thinking about that and i saw another pif box using a different method and was wondering if that would work out better for ours too check out their layout

it would cut down on any potential gear getting juiced and seems a bit more organized ... only down side i see is it looks like you would have to always have it as a large size box no reducing it down with less gear ....i dunno whats your thoughts
It's so organized lol

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got back from Disney. Someone asked for some pics, so here ya go.

Lemme tell ya, the vaping experience was wretched. Lumped with the smokers, and threats of being removed from the park when caught trying to stealth it with my istick. But the trip was awesome, and my kid had a blast.

Last pic is the most important. Wife and I had a dinner date last night we were there, and the sushi was phe-nomnomnom-in-alicious!

NRtKNxC.jpg

NsGPEeV.jpg

zXrCoDD.jpg

dqqOQOa.jpg

gRhXyxn.jpg

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got back from Disney. Someone asked for some pics, so here ya go.

Lemme tell ya, the vaping experience was wretched. Lumped with the smokers, and threats of being removed from the park when caught trying to stealth it with my istick. But the trip was awesome, and my kid had a blast.

Last pic is the most important. Wife and I had a dinner date last night we were there, and the sushi was phe-nomnomnom-in-alicious!

NRtKNxC.jpg

NsGPEeV.jpg

zXrCoDD.jpg

dqqOQOa.jpg

gRhXyxn.jpg
Looks awesome !!

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No K-Box for me...honestly I didn't like the no ohm reading or the not being able to dial in a specific wattage. I see they just came out with a black one though. I take it you like yours since you had one, sold it, and got another one?

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one.
it's currently awaiting a new owner after only 2-3 charge cycles.
I preferred the simplicity and readout of the 30w sig over the gain of 10w.
it isn't a bad rig by any means but there's most definitely better out there with comparitive pricing.

I considered putting it in the PIF box but I have a friend who might put it to use and I couldn't fit it in the flat rate box.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I have one and love it. It is very simple to use for someone that is mechanically challenged like me. I don't wnt to fiddle with .05 of a watt or volt or ohm or whatever. I know there are those who will ragg me for this but I just want to vape and I like the options without overly technical stuff. I think it has its merits for me. I do have problems with changing batteries because of lack of strength in my hands but most ppl wouldn't have a problem with it. Just my $.02.I would get another one for sure.

Damn @bondo, that sucks that it wouldn't fit in the flat rate box haha, deffffffinitely could have used that! I'm stuck using an eGo right now as my 8 month old daugher smacked my MVP 20 watt out of my hand directly into the toilet (so awesome) while I was going to the bathroom at 4am during one of her demonic stay up all night escapades lol, can't afford another mod right now so I've been stuck with this god awful eGo stick battery for a couple weeks now and it is killing me

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the design... But I hate the 5W increments... So I passed.
Honestly I can't believe that they are selling now, brand new, for less than $25...from a US seller at that. @brandonduerr and @Seven1SixJC I know you both expressed you were in the market for some kind of box mod...did you all see this link I posted here. I know it's not exactly a box, but damn close to it. A solid, reliable, 40w device for under $25...can't beat that. For a little more, you can get this MVP v3.0 for $39 and free shipping. Also in stock and from a US seller. There's deals galore right now...it's a damn shame I'm not in the market to get anything right now. I'm seeing the Kayfun V4 clone for under $14, an Atlantis V2 clone for under $13, iStick 50w clone for $35, Innokin iSub Tank for $15...these are crazy low prices for stuff right now.
Speaking of the Innokin iSub Tank...anyone had the opportunity to try one yet? I'm going to try and find some reviews on it now...just curious if anyone has seen one or tried one yet.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn @bondo, that sucks that it wouldn't fit in the flat rate box haha, deffffffinitely could have used that! I'm stuck using an eGo right now as my 8 month old daugher smacked my MVP 20 watt out of my hand directly into the toilet (so awesome) while I was going to the bathroom at 4am during one of her demonic stay up all night escapades lol, can't afford another mod right now so I've been stuck with this god awful eGo stick battery for a couple weeks now and it is killing me
http://vapingcheap.com/kbox-mod-kangertech/
there you go buddy super cheap mod as replacement for you i feel your pain of being on ego vs box maybe we can get you in on the next box =) ... hang around you never know with this community

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Honestly I can't believe that they are selling now, brand new, for less than $25...from a US seller at that. @brandonduerr and @Seven1SixJC I know you both expressed you were in the market for some kind of box mod...did you all see this link I posted here. I know it's not exactly a box, but damn close to it. A solid, reliable, 40w device for under $25...can't beat that. For a little more, you can get this MVP v3.0 for $39 and free shipping. Also in stock and from a US seller. There's deals galore right now...it's a damn shame I'm not in the market to get anything right now. I'm seeing the Kayfun V4 clone for under $14, an Atlantis V2 clone for under $13, iStick 50w clone for $35, Innokin iSub Tank for $15...these are crazy low prices for stuff right now.
Speaking of the Innokin iSub Tank...anyone had the opportunity to try one yet? I'm going to try and find some reviews on it now...just curious if anyone has seen one or tried one yet.

Totally wanna try the innokin. My inner prince fan loves the color choices.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
just incase its in the other room on silent i texted you when you get a chance check your phone

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man that sucks. I heard something similar happened to somebody else...guess that happens a lot...tragedies of vooping?

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@RZAwora so sorry about that!! I thought I checked them all. I kinda went overboard with the "packaging", but I'm glad I did now!! Do I need to send more, or is what I sent ok?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@RZAwora so sorry about that!! I thought I checked them all. I kinda went overboard with the "packaging", but I'm glad I did now!! Do I need to send more, or is what I sent ok?
Packaging was great! No worries...and no, you don't need to send anything else. Thank you for asking though.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

It's actually great it's happened so early in the process. With as much juice as we are passing around I'm sure it'll happen again. Especially since this groups gonna be tearing through stuff to sample :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i think if we put all juice in bags according to nic lvl and place them in smaller boxes where the bottles will face upward its less likely they will leak so long as the mess is contained and you dont recieve the box with juice leaking out the cracks were good i guess

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@MOMABEAR "vissing?" I guess would be more along the lines, if she smacked it out of my hand in between the hole in my legs if i was vooping I would actually have to high five her for the accuracy hahaha

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh and I sent out the deed to my house and whatnot this morning, you should get it soon, from our previous discussion last night in 5.0

VU Sponsors