Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You learn that when you get locked up, don't want nice people running to the district attorney to let them know things about me and get their sentenced reduced haha

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You learn that when you get locked up, don't want nice people running to the district attorney to let them know things about me and get their sentenced reduced haha
Or when you have "friends" who were locked up.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I can't believe that they are selling now, brand new, for less than $25...from a US seller at that. @brandonduerr and @Seven1SixJC I know you both expressed you were in the market for some kind of box mod...did you all see this link I posted here. I know it's not exactly a box, but damn close to it. A solid, reliable, 40w device for under $25...can't beat that. For a little more, you can get this MVP v3.0 for $39 and free shipping. Also in stock and from a US seller. There's deals galore right now...it's a damn shame I'm not in the market to get anything right now. I'm seeing the Kayfun V4 clone for under $14, an Atlantis V2 clone for under $13, iStick 50w clone for $35, Innokin iSub Tank for $15...these are crazy low prices for stuff right now.
Speaking of the Innokin iSub Tank...anyone had the opportunity to try one yet? I'm going to try and find some reviews on it now...just curious if anyone has seen one or tried one yet.
I looked at that tank too. I was wondering what people thought. It's a great price point. I like the colors too.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I looked at that tank too. I was wondering what people thought. It's a great price point. I like the colors too.
Yeah I'm going to have to try and find a review sometime soon when I have some free time. Been busy lately and haven't had a chance to look it up yet.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
http://vapingcheap.com/innokin-isub-tank/

Decent review on it. Dude says they're releasing a second version with a Pyrex tank as opposed to the pcb currently offered.

Seems to vape great up to about 35 watts or so.

Airflow looks amazing as hell.

Gonna wait on it until we see how well the coils can be rebuilt, but it looks promising.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://vapingcheap.com/innokin-isub-tank/

Decent review on it. Dude says they're releasing a second version with a Pyrex tank as opposed to the pcb currently offered.

Seems to vape great up to about 35 watts or so.

Airflow looks amazing as hell.

Gonna wait on it until we see how well the coils can be rebuilt, but it looks promising.

I'll be a bit more enthusiastic for the Pyrex version but I'm getting one simply for the modification possibilities.
I'm digging the threaded afc.
so many ideas......so little time.....

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll be a bit more enthusiastic for the Pyrex version but I'm getting one simply for the modification possibilities.
I'm digging the threaded afc.
so many ideas......so little time.....
I would much prefer a glass version too. Except when I drop it.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, or that lol

In all reality, I'm a good person, just got caught up with some bad people and even worse stuff. :(
You wanna hear something kind of twisted? I think I saw more of my brother and nephews when they were in prison than I do now that they're free and off paper. As long as I was visiting them regularly while they were behind bars, they were a captive audience. But now they have lives of their own.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You wanna hear something kind of twisted? I think I saw more of my brother and nephews when they were in prison than I do now that they're free and off paper. As long as I was visiting them regularly while they were behind bars, they were a captive audience. But now they have lives of their own.
That is tough. Do they live right around here too?

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is tough. Do they live right around here too?
Brother and his 29yo son live here.

My other nephew, 22yo, lives in Virginia; I expect he'll return to prison soon. He's got an "institutionalized" mentality and actually prefers being incarcerated to working or schooling, that poor kid.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Brother and his 29yo son live here.

My other nephew, 22yo, lives in Virginia; I expect he'll return to prison soon. He's got an "institutionalized" mentality and actually prefers being incarcerated to working or schooling, that poor kid.
Wow. That has to be hard, so much anxiety.

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sucks, I semi know the feeling though. But much prefer to be home and free. But once you get out after a period of time it's really hard to get yourself back into living a normal life. Especially when you're a 23 year old convicted felon. Most places are not very nice with hiring. Which sucks because I do actually like to work, and I'm a smart kid/person. I worked in a computer networking company from the time I was 17 until I caught the felony (19, bailed out, stayed working until I was sentenced and incarcerated) and I'm phenomenal with computers, but no networking companies will hire me. Plus, unfortunately, I've had a terrible drug addiction since I was 15, the only places that really openly hire felons are construction companies and debt collections (Buffalo is the debt collections capital in the USA) and both of those places are riddled with drugs and addicts, so trying to stay away from people is hard when the only places that will hire me are places full of the ones I need to stay away from. On top of that trying to raise these 2 kids on my own, I need to work, so I have no choice. It's rough, but I've been doing well, just gotta focus on the kids being more important and keeping my life straight. Well, now you guys know every last thing about my life and secrets haha, I feel a little closer to you all now :)

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That sucks, I semi know the feeling though. But much prefer to be home and free. But once you get out after a period of time it's really hard to get yourself back into living a normal life. Especially when you're a 23 year old convicted felon. Most places are not very nice with hiring. Which sucks because I do actually like to work, and I'm a smart kid/person. I worked in a computer networking company from the time I was 17 until I caught the felony (19, bailed out, stayed working until I was sentenced and incarcerated) and I'm phenomenal with computers, but no networking companies will hire me. Plus, unfortunately, I've had a terrible drug addiction since I was 15, the only places that really openly hire felons are construction companies and debt collections (Buffalo is the debt collections capital in the USA) and both of those places are riddled with drugs and addicts, so trying to stay away from people is hard when the only places that will hire me are places full of the ones I need to stay away from. On top of that trying to raise these 2 kids on my own, I need to work, so I have no choice. It's rough, but I've been doing well, just gotta focus on the kids being more important and keeping my life straight. Well, now you guys know every last thing about my life and secrets haha, I feel a little closer to you all now :)

Not sure how old you are at this point, but my best advice would be to get a business degree, and start your own business. Screw other companies, do it yourself :)

Edit

I realize it's not that simple...but with significant effort you could totally make it happen.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
23 now, I'll be 24 in 2 weeks, and yeah that's the plan actually, just gotta get the time to do it you know.
Happy early birthday!! What business do you want to start?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Have you thought about warehouse work?
Seems pretty lenient with convictions. But it still depends on the company, what the conviction was for, and how recently it happened. Even for something like theft (which is generally the bad conviction when it comes to working retail), if it was 10 years ago and you've kept clean since, a retail place would likely ignore it. Other places might ignore it even if it was only a year ago.

After a few years of keeping clean pass it should get easier to find a job.
Hang in there. Even if just for the sake of the kids.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We take a break from our regularly scheduled programming to bring you this warm and fuzzy moment, sponsored by dantefire...

Really glad I signed up for this. Had a ton of trepidation going into it, but now even if the box itself goes to shit it won't matter to me, as I feel this gang is really getting to know each other. You cats are awesome.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We take a break from our regularly scheduled programming to bring you this warm and fuzzy moment, sponsored by dantefire...

Really glad I signed up for this. Had a ton of trepidation going into it, but now even if the box itself goes to shit it won't matter to me, as I feel this gang is really getting to know each other. You cats are awesome.
If you think it's cool now, just wait for it..... It just gets better!!!

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you thought about warehouse work?
Seems pretty lenient with convictions. But it still depends on the company, what the conviction was for, and how recently it happened. Even for something like theft (which is generally the bad conviction when it comes to working retail), if it was 10 years ago and you've kept clean since, a retail place would likely ignore it. Other places might ignore it even if it was only a year ago.

After a few years of keeping clean pass it should get easier to find a job.
Hang in there. Even if just for the sake of the kids.

Well, the conviction was for armed robbery, one that I didn't commit (yeah, yeah, everyone says that, but I already have the conviction, wouldn't make much difference now if I did or didn't,) long story short, a friend of mine robbed a store, put the entire blame on me, and because I refused to tell on him, I got charged, I had an incredible attorney but due to some retarded circumstances, and my past history (drug charges, and a few assaults) he told me if I took it to trial and someone blew trial (which is possible if he took the stand and testified, which, he would do seeing as he already blamed the entire thing on me) that I would end up getting close to the max, which is 7 years, I was only 19 and wasn't willing to risk that, so the plea was take guilty plea, take 2 years, be a felon, or risk it, and possibly blow trial, or do the 2 years. In New York, violent crimes you serve 85% of your time, or 10 months and 21 days per year. So I did my shit and got out. Worst part is that scum fuck still tries to tell people I snitched him out, which is funny because nothing happened to him but probation, the one who actually did it, and the one who didn't got sent to prison for 2 years. Weird right? If I did snitch on him I wouldn't have got shit because I didn't do anything, but he's got his coming. Regardless. The conviction was right after I turned 20 so almost 4 years ago now.

I can't do construction anyways because my back is shot (3 herniated and 2 bulging disks from a car accident, which is actually what got me started on the painkillers that eventually led to the ******) so that's a no go, warehouse work probably wouldn't work too well either because I'm assuming there's a good amount of lifting. I mean I go to the gym and can lift shit, but not all day everyday or it tears me up. But yeah, I've been clean for a while now, staying good for the kids and keeping my shit together, thank god but I can't say it's been easy, I still slip up now and then, but for the most part I've been doing well.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, the conviction was for armed robbery, one that I didn't commit (yeah, yeah, everyone says that, but I already have the conviction, wouldn't make much difference now if I did or didn't,) long story short, a friend of mine robbed a store, put the entire blame on me, and because I refused to tell on him, I got charged, I had an incredible attorney but due to some retarded circumstances, and my past history (drug charges, and a few assaults) he told me if I took it to trial and someone blew trial (which is possible if he took the stand and testified, which, he would do seeing as he already blamed the entire thing on me) that I would end up getting close to the max, which is 7 years, I was only 19 and wasn't willing to risk that, so the plea was take guilty plea, take 2 years, be a felon, or risk it, and possibly blow trial, or do the 2 years. In New York, violent crimes you serve 85% of your time, or 10 months and 21 days per year. So I did my shit and got out. Worst part is that scum fuck still tries to tell people I snitched him out, which is funny because nothing happened to him but probation, the one who actually did it, and the one who didn't got sent to prison for 2 years. Weird right? If I did snitch on him I wouldn't have got shit because I didn't do anything, but he's got his coming. Regardless. The conviction was right after I turned 20 so almost 4 years ago now.

I can't do construction anyways because my back is shot (3 herniated and 2 bulging disks from a car accident, which is actually what got me started on the painkillers that eventually led to the ******) so that's a no go, warehouse work probably wouldn't work too well either because I'm assuming there's a good amount of lifting. I mean I go to the gym and can lift shit, but not all day everyday or it tears me up. But yeah, I've been clean for a while now, staying good for the kids and keeping my shit together, thank god but I can't say it's been easy, I still slip up now and then, but for the most part I've been doing well.
Good for you. Just keep going.

One thing I learned while a pre-law student that shocked me: Never go to trial. Juries are brutal. Take the deal.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
my back is shot (3 herniated and 2 bulging disks from a car accident, which is actually what got me started on the painkillers that eventually led to the ******) so that's a no go, warehouse work probably wouldn't work too well either because I'm assuming there's a good amount of lifting.

*lots* of lifting, and being on your feet moving around a lot.
Probably the most physical job in retail.

Even if you get a warehouse job driving a forklift everyday, it can still be rough on the feet and back.
Those things often don't have shocks and it can be bumpy going into and out of trailers

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No judgement from me!! We all have our demons to fight, but glad you're out and taking care of things with your kids...

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to see everyone is getting to know one another in here. That's just the beginning. Being involved in this box really is more than just getting the box...it's nice meeting new people, getting to know a little about everyone. That's where all the fun comes in. :)

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crappola I'll get mine out today. It's been sitting on the counter but I got sidetracked due to wife's car problems I worked on all weekend.

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah and tornadoes touching down everywhere be safe

I've been watching the smaller trees bend down and hit ground and come back up lol it was like it was still night time an hour ago I was outside looking around def a lot of stuff knocked over and blown around my trash can was a victim it started by the road and ended up by my house I guess a plus for me but still lol

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been watching the smaller trees bend down and hit ground and come back up lol it was like it was still night time an hour ago I was outside looking around def a lot of stuff knocked over and blown around my trash can was a victim it started by the road and ended up by my house I guess a plus for me but still lol
Lol win win,.... So have you tried selling your left nut for a regulated box yet lmfao

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We had a tornado bout 4 miles from me and one touched down in Baton Rouge by bellaire...

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's not cool :/

My baby sister was at the daycare she works at with all her kids!! Glad everyone is safe and we didn't get any crap weather!! (Yet) I JUST got a new roof from the December tornado that hit my house
7631c301687a28f5ace7dcabf4ea753d.jpg

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@ColeGirl1 what is your favorite flavor profile(s)? Maybe if I know of a good recipe that fits it, I can mix a bottle or two up and put them in the box before I send it out.
. . .

I don't have a lot of experience with a lot of juice flavors, but so far I'm IN LOVE WITH anything with strawberry in it. I like candies and fruits. I don't like super strong flavors. And thank you for asking!

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@RZAwora My initial contribution is on its way to you. Tracking #
9114 9011 5981 5822 5502 33

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great first wind and tornados... Now the lightning and hail

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright I'm sorry everyone in the PIF #6 for delaying getting this thing kicked off my contribution is in the mail. Again sorry about the delay

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9fa9327c326c044baff86d2092871986.jpg

Veritas clone, kanthal flat wire 50', dry herb solids burner (new unused), stainless steel mesh wick

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that the last one Rza?

VU Sponsors