Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use it every morning first thing because it's how my 7 siblings, mom, 13 grown nieces/nephews, and I mainly communicate with one another and share family news and plans.
I do the same but I use the ancient method if calling them and talking to them

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ill try this
says
pass it foward 6.0
free your clouds

96x96 seems a ittle small
Nice dude this is exactly what I was expecting I love the different styles I'm seeing so far

Loucas entry
3797a23bf813b0f8d539b8c71bf0cb0b.jpg

Slogan: Free your clouds

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
96x96 was chosen for a particular reaso n to be reviled later but for the most part it distorts the image a bit if its too cluttered with details preventing master photo editors from having an unfair advantage its more about simple imagery ,the message and effort then who can wave a virtual paintbrush the best :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice job Heather IMO I love free hand work any day of the week ... Good thing I'm not a judge would be hard to stay unbiased lol

9e54140f91a873a830601fd9c17e58cc.jpg

Slogan: Just be

Sent from my LabRatory
BTW guys its not to skew the entry by any means the pic I submitted above and in the quote is the one to be judged but I just wanted to share what it was with you guys
670d56a1cd63e7b65185999aa43af07e.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you need any other judges, I'll offer my services.
I don't plan on entering and don't know any of you outside of this topic already so no worry of bias.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you need any other judges, I'll offer my services.
I don't plan on entering and don't know any of you outside of this topic already so no worry of bias.
2/3 judges well if noones else wants to be one no worries ill get rza or momabear to fill the spot

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In the interim,

Does anyone have or know about the freakshow mini? It's so small it's hard to find a drip tip that fits. Any suggestions?

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm really good with Photoshop, but I don't know what a 6.0 Member is, or if I am one. :)

I guess like the saying goes, if you have to ask....

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm still pondering what to do for my image...
no worries all i need atm is that you want to be a contestant so i can get a head count you should have around 4-6 weeks to "ponder" and you can change it at anytime but soon as person 6 gets that box better have your submissions turned in or you miss out
In the interim,

Does anyone have or know about the freakshow mini? It's so small it's hard to find a drip tip that fits. Any suggestions?

from what i remember the freakshow mini has a normal 510 drip tip so your average 510 should fit it now if youre saying a normal tip is to big you might want to concider one like the derringer has its about 1/3 the size of a normal driptip

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no worries all i need atm is that you want to be a contestant so i can get a head count you should have around 4-6 weeks to "ponder" and you can change it at anytime but soon as person 6 gets that box better have your submissions turned in or you miss out

from what i remember the freakshow mini has a normal 510 drip tip so your average 510 should fit it now if youre saying a normal tip is to big you might want to concider one like the derringer has its about 1/3 the size of a normal driptip
Yeah! I am glad we can edit. I am still pondering.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm in, give me like a day, I'll get it in tomorrow at some point. Thanks for the contest man, awesome way to get this going
No rush brother you have a good 4-6 weeks Rza hasn't received all the contributions yet so it still has 5 people to make it through you may make something and think of something better that's why I'm not restricting changing your entry you can submit as many as you like but the last one seen when the 6th person has the box is the one entered in

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah! I am glad we can edit. I am still pondering.

If you stick with your original you'll have to fix a couple names that are spelled wrong. I wouldn't care, but one of them is mine. :) Haha.
These are why I'm not restricting how many times you change it its time restricted only so make sure your happy with your final entry in a few weeks

Sent from my LabRatory

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No rush brother you have a good 4-6 weeks Rza hasn't received all the contributions yet so it still has 5 people to make it through you may make something and think of something better that's why I'm not restricting changing your entry you can submit as many as you like but the last one seen when the 6th person has the box is the one entered in

Sent from my LabRatory
But I like mine lol

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was not aware of that existing lol still a noob at diy I reckon
Yeah there's definitely a lot to learn. You can also use this shit called Koolada, which doesn't change the flavor at all to your juice, but it gives you a cooling effect in your mouth and throat similar to how menthol does. I love that stuff...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah there's definitely a lot to learn. You can also use this shit called Koolada, which doesn't change the flavor at all to your juice, but it gives you a cooling effect in your mouth and throat similar to how menthol does. I love that stuff...
I got some of that as well

Sent from my LabRatory

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's legit as all get

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be warned though, it is pretty light. 8 ounces of menthol crystals is somewhere around 2 cups worth.

And it is *very* strong. I occasionally melt some over a light bulb. A pea sized piece of menthol melted and evaporated over a hot light bulb is enough to smell up a 10x10 closed up room to the point of making your eyes water if your not used to it.

1 ounce of menthol is enough to make thousands of *strong* cough drops.

Last edited:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Be warned though, it is pretty light. 8 ounces of menthol crystals is somewhere around 2 cups worth.

And it is *very* strong. I occasionally melt some over a light bulb. A pea sized piece of menthol melted and evaporated over a hot light bulb is enough to smell up a 10x10 closed up room to the point of making your eyes water if your not used to it.

1 ounce of menthol is enough to make thousands of *strong* cough drops.
Yeah they said 4oz is nearly a life time supply for DIY supplier

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors