Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But acrylic paint should work? I was told that I needed some high heat shit, and I don't see why. My mod doesn't get hot. And I just wanna do the top ring part on the atty

PM me with questions and pics of what you're looking to paint and I can give you step by steps.
I've been painting everything I can get my hands on for 20 years.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ATTENTION ALL PIF BOX 6 MEMBERS:
@Heather is having a rough time right now medically. She is going to be having surgery later this month. In an honor to support her, and as a symbol of our support to each other, @MOMABEAR is offering to gift each of you that would like to have one, a vape band as support. This is as a symbol of our support for each other. We believe in the power of prayer and we believe in healings through prayer. Though this isn't necessarily prayer, it's quite similar. The idea is that everyone will use these vape bands on their mods, and each time you look at them, you will think of @Heather and the things she is going through, how she is doing, and wishing her well. I know we just started this thing not long ago, but we are like one big family here. To those members interested, please just PM your address if you would like one to @MOMABEAR and let her know what color and she will do her best to accommodate you.
fc1f0a5d650f4a60a4de191a00f676e5.jpg

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ATTENTION ALL PIF BOX 6 MEMBERS:
@Heather is having a rough time right now medically. She is going to be having surgery later this month. In an honor to support her, and as a symbol of our support to each other, @MOMABEAR is offering to gift each of you that would like to have one, a vape band as support. This is as a symbol of our support for each other. We believe in the power of prayer and we believe in healings through prayer. Though this isn't necessarily prayer, it's quite similar. The idea is that everyone will use these vape bands on their mods, and each time you look at them, you will think of @Heather and the things she is going through, how she is doing, and wishing her well. I know we just started this thing not long ago, but we are like one big family here. To those members interested, please just PM your address if you would like one to @MOMABEAR and let her know what color and she will do her best to accommodate you.
View attachment 20034
bc57116d582010b4d5ec021ba1be87fe.jpg

Fit petty nice gonna have to get me a few of these BTW guys if the words bother you for any reason just flip them around just saying

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bc57116d582010b4d5ec021ba1be87fe.jpg

Fit petty nice gonna have to get me a few of these BTW guys if the words bother you for any reason just flip them around just saying

Sent from my LabRatory
My opinion is if you're going to do that, just don't ask for one, just go buy your own...it kind of defeats the purpose I think. @MOMABEAR is kind enough to get them and mail them to everyone as an honor and thoughtful gesture to support @Heather her surgery and her recovery. But that's just my opinion...do as you please.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My opinion is if you're going to do that, just don't ask for one, just go buy your own...it kind of defeats the purpose I think. @MOMABEAR is kind enough to get them and mail them to everyone as an honor and thoughtful gesture to support @Heather her surgery and her recovery. But that's just my opinion...do as you please.
See I'm opposite I'd rather see more with the band then someone say they don't like the words and just not get one, but like I did I got the blue one that says dreamer so it doesn't bother me to rock it words outward which I do
a0df09820b5f07716db29d2106f13346.jpg
you just can't see it in the other pic
I like that look...I actually tried to do it with a different band that I have, but didn't work.
PIF BOX 6 is on the road...my mailman just picked it up. WOOT WOOT!!! :D
Yeah normal vape bands won't do that they are bigger this one is just tight enough to do

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was a question in a pm about the vape bands I hope to clarify... I want to gift these bands to any member of the 6.0 group that would like to have them, I am not selling them. These are for supporting a member of our box that will be having surgery. If you want to rock whatever word is on it fine, if you want to rock a certain color you could turn it to the plain side, but the point is when you see it it will remind you to think of heather, and you will pray or think of her and thus support her in whatever manner you believe, these have no particular religious affiliation. This is simply caring for others because they need it. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to pm me.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See I'm opposite I'd rather see more with the band then someone say they don't like the words and just not get one, but like I did I got the blue one that says dreamer so it doesn't bother me to rock it words outward which I do
a0df09820b5f07716db29d2106f13346.jpg
you just can't see it in the other pic

Yeah normal vape bands won't do that they are bigger this one is just tight enough to do

Sent from my LabRatory
That's cuz mine are special...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words. I really appreciate it more than I can express. I spent all day doing pre-op today in the hospital. My surgery is actually scheduled for next Wednesday. I thought it was Tuesday but my mind must have been frazzled when they called to tell me the date. I kind of expected it to be a month out but nope the doctor says I need it as soon as he could schedule it.
Again thank you every one! Momma, RZAwora and Geauxst!!

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words. I really appreciate it more than I can express. I spent all day doing pre-op today in the hospital. My surgery is actually scheduled for next Wednesday. I thought it was Tuesday but my mind must have been frazzled when they called to tell me the date. I kind of expected it to be a month out but nope the doctor says I need it as soon as he could schedule it.

You'll be on my mind. Wishing you the best.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I hope all goes well & that you are up and running quick. We will be thinking of you.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, I'm in trouble now.
I just created my FastTech account, and I'm ordering a vapeton* of crap. Goodbye expendable income. Hello used stuff to add to the Box.

*More than what's necessary but less than a shit-ton. A measure of amount unique to the vaping community.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, I'm in trouble now.
I just created my FastTech account, and I'm ordering a vapeton* of crap. Goodbye expendable income. Hello used stuff to add to the Box.

*More than what's necessary but less than a shit-ton. A measure of amount unique to the vaping community.
Welcome to the world of adding 200 items to your shopping cart and paying 20$ for the whole cart then waiting 2 yrs to get them in
9a1a94a8fb42c0567bbd98f3741b26d9.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the world of adding 200 items to your shopping cart and paying 20$ for the whole cart then waiting 2 yrs to get them in
9a1a94a8fb42c0567bbd98f3741b26d9.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory
Should I shop elsewhere? Please advise.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should I shop elsewhere? Please advise.
It's fine to shop there...they're cheap, and they are reliable...they're just slow. Sometimes things come in 2 weeks, sometimes 2 months. There is some tricks to ordering. Things that say "ships next day" order by themselves. They should be shipped out within a day or two. Everything else that says "ships in XX days" or gives a date of when it will ship, order separately. Otherwise your whole order will be held up waiting for those other items. Nothing is really guaranteed. I ordered something once that gave a date to ship that was two weeks away, and I got the item in 2 weeks. I ordered once something that said ships next day and waited a month and a half. Six weeks was the longest I've ever waited for anything myself. I think someone in PIF 5.0 said that if you add batteries to your order it either hurries the order or makes it take longer, not sure which it was...nor do I remember who said it...wish I did. @Geauxst or @MOMABEAR do you recall who it was that said something about adding batteries to the order @ Fasttech? Does it speed it up or slow it down?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's fine to shop there...they're cheap, and they are reliable...they're just slow. Sometimes things come in 2 weeks, sometimes 2 months. There is some tricks to ordering. Things that say "ships next day" order by themselves. They should be shipped out within a day or two. Everything else that says "ships in XX days" or gives a date of when it will ship, order separately. Otherwise your whole order will be held up waiting for those other items. Nothing is really guaranteed. I ordered something once that gave a date to ship that was two weeks away, and I got the item in 2 weeks. I ordered once something that said ships next day and waited a month and a half. Six weeks was the longest I've ever waited for anything myself. I think someone in PIF 5.0 said that if you add batteries to your order it either hurries the order or makes it take longer, not sure which it was...nor do I remember who said it...wish I did. @Geauxst or @MOMABEAR do you recall who it was that said something about adding batteries to the order @ Fasttech? Does it speed it up or slow it down?
Momabear mentioned it but I loomed back at the order it shipped faster as far as days in transit but it sat an extra week at the warehouse both orders one with a batt and one with out a batt took 21 days to receive so its not proven but you can always try

I use slowtech for stuff I'm in no hurry to get but would like to have and don't want to drop a lot of money on

Sent from my LabRatory

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for your input, guys. I'm going to go ahead and finalize my first fasttech order and then sit back and wait... and vape.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for your input, guys. I'm going to go ahead and finalize my first fasttech order and then sit back and wait... and vape.
That's how to do it...don't order anything you need real soon, just stuff that you would like to have sometime in the future. It's worth ordering from them if you're okay to wait for it...because wait you will! :)

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's how to do it...don't order anything you need real soon, just stuff that you would like to have sometime in the future. It's worth ordering from them if you're okay to wait for it...because wait you will! :)
That's exactly what I did. I bought my one must-have-now at a local b&m, and I ordered my six wish list items from fasttech.

VU Sponsors