PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm working on this... Don't rush perfection
Not rushing was just reminding people about it please take your time you have till the 6th person recieves it i think @brandonduerr has it but havent seen him on in a while i hope everythings ok
Is that what the turbo sounds like too??
kinda but only when its wide open which makes it unvapeable but i run mine with a hot build like 90% closed off and the vape is nice a chilled and makes dense clouds and flavorful... you just gotta know how to run it right...but that nuke is weird theres not airflow control so you have to regulate airflow with your draw size
Moar vape Mail!!!

39b4xNG.jpg

Saw the deal Joe posted and couldn't help myself. Even though I did just say earlier in this thread I didn't really want one... Sue me :p
no need to sue anyone maybe an "I told you so" here and there...=P
just got the kbox also ,perfect for a backup
really another one lol thats ok im gonna do something to make this kbox for my contest special so even if you have a kbox still enter it will be worth it

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anybody wanna know what sadness looks like? It's this empty 120ml bottle of Pixy. My replacement will be here Tuesday-God willing!!
45d4864324badc65817784bfaa7c6c12.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Quiet today. Good weekend everyone?
Busy weekend, I'm on call had a call out yesterday but had mothers/grandmothers day today omw back home ATM otherwise pretty uneventful

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know if the box reached the first person
The box has been delivered to our first person on the list...unfortunately we have not seen or heard from him since. We're hoping that some kind of family emergency or something happened, but at this time we are unable to say what is going on as @brandonduerr has not contacted myself or @Geauxst . I sent him a PM this morning and will update everyone as soon as I hear back.
Label Number: 9405503699300050542573

On Time
Expected Delivery Date: May 7, 2015

Service Type: USPS Tracking™

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered, Front Door/Porch ANOKA, MN 55303 May 7, 2015 10:28 am
Out for Delivery ANOKA, MN 55303 May 7, 2015 7:30 am
Sorting Complete ANOKA, MN 55303 May 7, 2015 7:20 am
Arrived at Post Office ANOKA, MN 55303 May 7, 2015 6:23 am
Arrived at USPS Facility SAINT PAUL, MN 55121 May 6, 2015 9:02 pm
Departed USPS Origin Facility PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116 May 5, 2015 9:07 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116 May 5, 2015 8:30 pm
Departed Post Office DAGSBORO, DE 19939 May 5, 2015 2:16 pm
Picked Up DAGSBORO, DE 19939 May 5, 2015 10:18 am
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS May 4, 2015

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When was the last time anyone has heard from him regarding anything with this, does anyone know?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When was the last time anyone has heard from him regarding anything with this, does anyone know?
Last Wednesday.... Thought you was in rehab till the end of the month?

Sent from my LabRatory

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah it is, but as most drug users I have issues following the rules so I taped my phone and charger to the inside of my thigh and brought it in with me ;)

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ouch, that one stung a little bit. ACTUALLY, it's an iPhone 4, so it's the bigger charger =P that way if they catch it on me and throw it away I don't care since it's not my 6 lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ouch, that one stung a little bit. ACTUALLY, it's an iPhone 4, so it's the bigger charger =P that way if they catch it on me and throw it away I don't care since it's not my 6 lol
oh so its a bigger charger that is more useless then the micro one cause it only works when it feels like it never when you need it to:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay folks...so I got word that there has been some issues at the Duerr residence. It is going to be a little bit longer until the box is able to be sent to the next person. That's all I can say for now, and I will keep you updated as I hear about it. Sorry I can't offer more at this time.

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay folks...so I got word that there has been some issues at the Duerr residence. It is going to be a little bit longer until the box is able to be sent to the next person. That's all I can say for now, and I will keep you updated as I hear about it. Sorry I can't offer more at this time.
Thanks for the update! Prayers and good thoughts going to him and his family whatever the situation is.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

No hurry. Only important thing is family. Hope everything becomes well.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4a06c183cf07a63eee6c23d4c5b11ac1.jpg

Trying this new flavor. Can't say I'm a huge fan. Tasted better In an Atlantis in the store when I tried it. I drip of course. It's for sure dulce de leche which I'm not a fan of. $20 for 30ml ouch. It closely resembles my GVC clone that I diy

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
man i really wish i knew about these when they happened and not so long after the fact. I have a LOT of stuff that I'd throw in this box.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
man i really wish i knew about these when they happened and not so long after the fact. I have a LOT of stuff that I'd throw in this box.
Hang out check all the boxes when they start over a lot of them add people in so you can always try for second round

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My pixy came in yesterday!!!! Whoop whoop! I got some gush too but haven't tried it-also need to try jimmy the juice mans peachy strawberry, and ripe capes key lime cookie. And my friend at elixir vape sent me a shitload of creme de Le something he got at vape summit because he doesn't do nicotine. And a 4 pack of his juice. To say I'm extremely excited would be an understatement

VU Sponsors