Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I posted the tracking number for the box the other day, but looking this morning I didn't see it...I guess I forgot to post it. Anyway, PIF BOX 6 is currently in route to @bgaulding and should arrive Friday according to USPS. The tracking # is 9505511117225132476360.

Just a quick note to everyone else...please remember to post tracking # as soon as possible after shipping the box. I use that as my gauge as to when to contact that next person in line.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another few years and it'll probably talk back! Haha. ;)

Never tried either of those. Sorry, can't help you there.
Apparently you haven't heard or Siri, hello moto, and OK google

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apparently you haven't heard or Siri, hello moto, and OK google

Sent from my LabRatory
I conducted a full length research study before purchasing Gush. And my research study I mean I bought 3 boxes and ate them all - I bought the juice. Lol

And the other is being sent for review and because the owner is my friend lol

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
4a06c183cf07a63eee6c23d4c5b11ac1.jpg

Trying this new flavor. Can't say I'm a huge fan. Tasted better In an Atlantis in the store when I tried it. I drip of course. It's for sure dulce de leche which I'm not a fan of. $20 for 30ml ouch. It closely resembles my GVC clone that I diy
I am an indian and am not sure how I feel about the name...

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its always dead that's why I'm always in 5.1 their a bunch of chatty fucks lol, I thought once the box got going people would chat more , then after putting up a contest for a free vw box mod it would get more talking but that's all failed guess most are just here for free loot lol so I just comment when I see someone talking and go back to 5.1 when no ones here

Sent from my LabRatory
It's weird how people didn't jump on the contest. I will try and improve mine (spell names right soon).

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's weird how people didn't jump on the contest. I will try and improve mine (spell names right soon).
Well they do have 4 more persons to go before it ends so no biggie I guess

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right now it's a 1 in 4 chance to win lol

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How many people have been through it??? Why no photos???
It should be at second person tomorrow sometime the first one had some complications so I'm sure it was a bit much to try and take pics too.. Its all good though maybe @bgaulding can update us if she has the time

Sent from my LabRatory

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am an indian and am not sure how I feel about the name...

The phrase was first noted in 1765 by Thomas Hutchinson, who characterized an Indian gift as "a present for which an equivalent return is expected," which suggests that the phrase originally referred to a simple exchange of gifts.

In other words the Europeans were assuming they were receiving gifts when in fact the Native American were bartering and wanted something of equal value in return.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The phrase was first noted in 1765 by Thomas Hutchinson, who characterized an Indian gift as "a present for which an equivalent return is expected," which suggests that the phrase originally referred to a simple exchange of gifts.

In other words the Europeans were assuming they were receiving gifts when in fact the Native American were bartering and wanted something of equal value in return.
Ooo we have a scholar among us lol. And still they took and took.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

interesting. Love that you researched that.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The box arrived today but it's a mess. There are 8 different bags of juice that leaked & it's on everything. Even the tank in the pic has juice in it. Thankfully ill have all weekend to clean it up.o_O I'll get more pic's when I get it all cleaned up & ready to go.
100_4891.JPG

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Poopy. I found that if you squeeze the bottle a bit and screw the lid on then when they take their plane flight they tend to not leak if the bottle actually seals. Or if it's juice about 10seconds in the microwave then screw the lid on will put in under a vacuum when it cools just like the canning process

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am going to put paper towels in every bag so they can absorb the liquid. I hope this will keep it off of the contents of the box.

Oh & the box is a wreck. Like it's been around the world & back. I'm only the second person. lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am going to put paper towels in every bag so they can absorb the liquid. I hope this will keep it off of the contents of the box.
I was in one box someone wrapped all the bottles in maxi pads ... It worked

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors