e9d19d1a5eca81cca58871a549807211.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So bgualding is that just a pic of what was wet or the whole boxes contents?

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The box arrived today but it's a mess. There are 8 different bags of juice that leaked & it's on everything. Even the tank in the pic has juice in it. Thankfully ill have all weekend to clean it up.o_O I'll get more pic's when I get it all cleaned up & ready to go.
View attachment 20560
Well that sucks...can't imagine what happened...everything was nice and secure when I sent it out...and it was a brand new box so not sure what happened there. Maybe USPS workers decided to play soccer or rugby with it and then take some stuff and try it out. :) Haha. Seriously though, that sucks the juices leaked on everything. There is some industrial ziploc bags in there for juice...use as many as you need to sure it up.
I was in one box someone wrapped all the bottles in maxi pads
emoji38.png
emoji38.png
emoji38.png
... It worked
emoji15.png
That's hilarious! o_O
So bgualding is that just a pic of what was wet or the whole boxes contents?
I'm hoping that's just a shot of what was wet. :confused:

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know every juice and flavoring in the box was in a bag...some bags had just one bottle, some bags had a few bottles, but there weren't any loose bottles in there. @bgaulding use your discretion to toss anything that you think isn't worth keeping in the box. I'm sorry that it arrived to you that way. Hopefully going forward this won't end up happening to anyone else. If it takes you some extra time to get it all cleaned up and organized, that's fine. Also, not sure if you know or not, but you can pickup a new box from the post office for free...just need to go in and grab one. They will also deliver the empty boxes to your house if you order them online (still free), but not sure how long it will take for you to receive them...depends on your post office. I know when I order USPS supplies, I usually get them the 2nd day after I placed the order online.

ALL PIF BOX 6 MEMBERS: PLEASE MAKE SURE JUICE AND/OR FLAVORING BOTTLE CAPS ARE ON TIGHT AND THAT EACH BOTTLE IS IN A SEALED PLASTIC BAG AS WELL.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning! Sorry I've been so quiet lately. Between work and rehearsal I've barely time to breath.

Sucks about the leakage. I have a ton of zip locks here at the house, and am more than happy to double bag all the juices when the box arrives to me. Hell, I can double bag everything in the damn box if you want.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks clean but can't tell what the wraps are and what gauge what ohms you got

Sent from my LabRatory

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man totally bummed my istick 50 watt shit the bed today! I was hoping to be one of the lucky ones and have it not have all the auto fire issues. Sadly I was not! Luckily I have my hana box clone still going and a build in the works!

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Man totally bummed my istick 50 watt shit the bed today! I was hoping to be one of the lucky ones and have it not have all the auto fire issues. Sadly I was not! Luckily I have my hana box clone still going and a build in the works!
I read this as I'm happily vaping away on my istick50. I'm shopping for its replacement, though cuz I've heard all the stories.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1f5e6b70027b67b8b9fb25f2f173cbc6.jpg

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I live in Hattiesburg, MS and last week two of our finest officers were killed in a routine traffic stop. One white officer and one black...the community and nation has shown a lot of support. During EVERY single time a memorial was held, an officer was transferred to or from any place the citizens of my community have lined the streets with flags and love. I wanted to share my 15 seconds of fame! I sound like a hillbilly but it was important for me and to me to show the support and respect our heroes deserve.

For your comic relief

Now back to your scheduled broadcast.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I live in Hattiesburg, MS and last week two of our finest officers were killed in a routine traffic stop. One white officer and one black...the community and nation has shown a lot of support. During EVERY single time a memorial was held, an officer was transferred to or from any place the citizens of my community have lined the streets with flags and love. I wanted to share my 15 seconds of fame! I sound like a hillbilly but it was important for me and to me to show the support and respect our heroes deserve.

For your comic relief

See you just need to imbrace your inner "hillbilly" down here we call it a "coonass" and we love it we strive to be the biggest coonass around its a badge of pride

LIVE IT, LOVE IT, OWN IT!!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Chill in in mod envy if y'all wanna join might win something while your there

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah its vu pod cast over on vapers.TV/vulive they do a pod cast and do giveaways lots of good info too its on now check it out

Sent from my LabRatory

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

For your comic relief

The video says it doesn't exist.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was chasing my own clouds lol well me and my older brother who couldn't hang lol it is at a .4 ohms double coiled

Sent From The BatCave
Really .4 what gauge wire how many wraps I wanna toss it in my turbo and try

Sent from my LabRatory

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get some 20 gauge and go lower if your batt(s) can handle it. :p
dual 7.5 wraps @ 3mm inside diameter = around 0.14 ohms.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alrighty guys & gals.. I stayed up late & cleaned this box & here's the contents. I'll have pic's of what I'm contributing soon. I'll update you guys on shipping tomorrow as well. Well technically today. lol Night people!

Attachments

• 100_4913.JPG
    100_4913.JPG
    480.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_4915.JPG
    100_4915.JPG
    532.8 KB · Views: 23

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alrighty guys & gals.. I stayed up late & cleaned this box & here's the contents. I'll have pic's of what I'm contributing soon. I'll update you guys on shipping tomorrow as well. Well technically today. lol Night people!
I have no public comment...
On that note, I'm going to bed people!

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is what I put in & I didn't take anything. The box is on it's way to the next in line. Tracking is 9114 9012 3080 3192 5335 23

Attachments

• 100_4922.JPG
    100_4922.JPG
    510.3 KB · Views: 28

VU Sponsors