A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
batteries are better
MXJO IMR 18650 2500MAH 35A or
LG HE4 18650 35 amp 2500 mah
I dont know which to buy... the ones I have now don't last half the day in my sigelei mini. & this is my first box mod.
What are you using currently I had some vtc 3 1600 just bout some vtc 4 2100 but I picked up 2 he4 2500 nah for 14$ each pair and I've yet to use the second pair cause I pop two in the morning and when I go to bed their at 50% like today I been vaping since 8am and its 11:27 and they still read 100% I've been through about 5 ml so far in that time... Now I dunno if its cause they are dual battery in a Sig 150 or just the battery alone last that long but these are definitely all day batteries even single batt 2 should last you through the day only one batt swap

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My batteries last about 2 days in my siegelie mini 30 watt. I have Sonys and the baby blue LGs.
Also depends on the volt useage and vape quantity too if your at 3.7v 1.2ohm and vaping once every 30-45mins when you can sneak it in vs 4.9v .2 ohm vaping every 5 mins that's the difference between a 2 day battery and a 3 hour battery

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You won't see a huge difference in time the battery will last to be honest 2500mah is Milli Amp Hours so if you were to go 1600 to a 2500 you would notice a change with these you will notice a slight change ... That being said the he4 are rated as a 35 amp battery which means its a safer battery for sub ohming and will play in the amount of time degradation of your battery but once again small amount

So my next question is what Atty do you run what the ohms, watts ...,&volt if you know if not ohms and watts will do fine for me

Sent from my LabRatory

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm assuming it was their clone, otherwise it definitely would've come with replacement glass.

Personally, I absolutely love the Lemo line. I now have two lemo drops and two lemo twos. The flavor is out of the world on these.
its the subtank plus v2 i dont know if it was a clone or not the code on the box was good

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use the Nautilus 1.5 ohm coils @ 7.5 watts & my Subtank .5ohms 15-17 watts both on the sigelei mini..

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You might not like the airflow right off the bat but you can restrict it down a good bit but make sure you use the 1.2 ohm coil not the .5 and if you use the .5 open the airflow so you don't burn your throat lol

Sent from my LabRatory
i use .5 on my on my friends tank and i had to close the airflow cause it wasnt tight enough but i enjoyed the vape after i closed it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
its the subtank plus v2 not a clone the code on the box was good
Usually the scratch codes can't be faked but anytime it says styled then its a clone ... I'll look at the plus I thought someone said it was a mini

Sent from my LabRatory

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Usually the scratch codes can't be faked but anytime it says styled then its a clone ... I'll look at the plus I thought someone said it was a mini

Sent from my LabRatory
lol clone or not i just want to get a tank already so i can use it
im going to see if i can find some b&m by me and see if they stock replacement tanks

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use the Nautilus 1.5 ohm coils @ 7.5 watts & my Subtank .5ohms 15-17 watts both on the sigelei mini..
At that range a 2500 should give you 4-5 hours of vaping unless your a heavy/chain vaper

Sent from my LabRatory

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At that range a 2500 should give you 4-5 hours of vaping unless your a heavy/chain vaper

Sent from my LabRatory

Ok so it wouldn't matter about the battery right. they won't be any better than the 1 I have now.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
its the subtank plus v2 i dont know if it was a clone or not the code on the box was good
9645d41de1707dfb54d738ade4c47943.jpg
was it this one ??? If so yes its a clone specially at that price but it does say "styled" all I can figure is they have a spoofed code which IMO is wrong if you clone it dont clone logos and names and especially authenticity codes

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What's the current status of the PIF box #6
Box just arrived!!

Gotta get to work though :(

Really nice job repackage

TWi3tcu.jpg

@bgaulding .
there you go updated
Ok so it wouldn't matter about the battery right. they won't be any better than the 1 I have now.
Not true the he4 are better cause they are 35 amp which makes them a safer battery to use specifically for subohm which you only sub ohm to .5 so its your call

Is it "Required" ... No
Is it "Worth it" .... Yes

Box just arrived!!

TWi3tcu.jpg

@bgaulding .
A lot better thank you so much @bgaulding for fixing our broke box

I would hope to see people from now on consider having the same respect and pride in the box that she has shown... Just think how you would want to receive the box and keep it in that condition sending it to the next person ... In case anyone doesn't know post office has free boxes for flate rate just walk in and grab one if it needs to be refreshed

Sent from my LabRatory

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
9645d41de1707dfb54d738ade4c47943.jpg
was it this one ??? If so yes its a clone specially at that price but it does say "styled" all I can figure is they have a spoofed code which IMO is wrong if you clone it dont clone logos and names and especially authenticity codes

Sent from my LabRatory
yes that was it ,kanger box and all ,either way im now thinking i should have went somewhere else to buy this
this was my first buy at angel ecig and prob my last

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yes that was it ,kanger box and all ,either way im now thinking i should have went somewhere else to buy this
this was my first buy at angel ecig and prob my last
Yeah I didn't think they were doing that bad at first but I'm inclined to agree with you

Sent from my LabRatory

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box just arrived!!

TWi3tcu.jpg

@bgaulding .

Fingers crossed there's nothing sticky in there. Man, i wiped everything down. I also tried to store all the juice in separate boxes but they wouldn't fit.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You won't see a huge difference in time the battery will last to be honest 2500mah is Milli Amp Hours so if you were to go 1600 to a 2500 you would notice a change with these you will notice a slight change ... That being said the he4 are rated as a 35 amp battery which means its a safer battery for sub ohming and will play in the amount of time degradation of your battery but once again small amount

So my next question is what Atty do you run what the ohms, watts ...,&volt if you know if not ohms and watts will do fine for me

Sent from my LabRatory
I do only use the mini occasionally throughout the day. It is not my main devise.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do only use the mini occasionally throughout the day. It is not my main devise.
Yeah there's a lot to factor in when gauging battery life just like other things

Sent from my LabRatory

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fingers crossed there's nothing sticky in there. Man, i wiped everything down. I also tried to store all the juice in separate boxes but they wouldn't fit.

I only open the main box to see if everything was okay. The juice that was packaged inside of it did not leak at all. Everything is dry as a bone.

Can't wait to get home from work to check it out. I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you get some of the smaller box and use a large you can separate them I've seen it done on other boxes
I only open the main box to see if everything was okay. The juice that was packaged inside of it did not leak at all. Everything is dry as a bone.

Can't wait to get home from work to check it out. I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl!
Also if you squeeze the bottle a little then cap it tight it helps seal and keeps most bottles from leaking

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you get some of the smaller box and use a large you can separate them I've seen it done on other boxes

Also if you squeeze the bottle a little then cap it tight it helps seal and keeps most bottles from leaking

Sent from my LabRatory
Obviously glass bottles excluded

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my main atty is a kayfun 3.1 and i love it ,but i heard more flavor from a subtank so i figured ill try it , not happy about the glass thoe
I'm not sure that I'd agree that the flavor is better on the Subtank over the Kayfun. They're kind of close I guess...but the Kayfun's air draw is a hell of a lot tighter then the Subtank on its most closed off setting. Well my opinion is based solely off the Subtank Mini, as that's the only one I've ever used. Hopefully the Subtank will perform how you want it to though. I like the Subtank with the 1.2ohm coil...good vapor, flavor, and all around ease of use. Best of luck! Have you ever heard back from Angel Cigs?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not sure that I'd agree that the flavor is better on the Subtank over the Kayfun. They're kind of close I guess...but the Kayfun's air draw is a hell of a lot tighter then the Subtank on its most closed off setting. Well my opinion is based solely off the Subtank Mini, as that's the only one I've ever used. Hopefully the Subtank will perform how you want it to though. I like the Subtank with the 1.2ohm coil...good vapor, flavor, and all around ease of use. Best of luck! Have you ever heard back from Angel Cigs?
You can complely close off the subtank but what I'd do to imitate my nautilus is close it all the way off and then open it back up only showing 5% of the single hole side that was pretty restricted almost pin hole airflow kinda like this
de66bfdd14f159ff3b1291e4763f9b17.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well i found a extra glass tank in the box ,,,,,,,but i cracked it trying to put it on the damm atomizer
i spent about 45 mins trying to slide it on but no good
looks like the universe is trying to tell me something

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well i found a extra glass tank in the box ,,,,,,,but i cracked it trying to put it on the damm atomizer
That's odd they aren't normally hard to slide on hell if I hold mine by the metal the glass falls off with no shaking or movement

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's odd they aren't normally hard to slide on hell if I hold mine by the metal the glass falls off with no shaking or movement

Sent from my LabRatory
Really? Neither of my authentic minis are like that...they take a little work to get them on or off. Lubing up the gaskets it has to slide over with either some ejuice or water helps though. That really sucks that happened to you @loucas if Angel Cigs ever replies, I'd think that they would be willing to send you one replacement glass, but I doubt they'd send you two. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Box update. @bgaulding really did an awesome job with the repack. I have had a chance to poke through everything a bit, and not a single bottle leaked. Thanks for that!

Silly question, but it would be ok for me to add more yes? Even though I already contributed initially?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Box update. @bgaulding really did an awesome job with the repack. I have had a chance to poke through everything a bit, and not a single bottle leaked. Thanks for that!

Silly question, but it would be ok for me to add more yes? Even though I already contributed initially?
Do as you wish and if you need a bigger box remember local post office has free flats rate boxes just cost to ship them

Sent from my LabRatory

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Of course you can add more. Always welcome!!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know this will probably piss you off but I sent a email to angelcigs yesterday and they responded to my problem about 3am last night I sent a response today around 8:30 waiting for next response

Sent from my LabRatory

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Great great great. Glad it got to you in 1 piece & no spillage. I feel like I've done something special.. :D:D:D

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The initial contribution was for the sake of the first few ppl, so number 1 didn't start with an empty box. This was I think started in 5.0 and was very successful If we have a round 2 that won't be needed by continuing members I would think. If you have something to contribute when you get the box, feel free to load it up lol. I know it's very rewarding to see someone enjoying something that you didn't need or care for. These are just my thoughts on it too. This will be the best box ever!!!!!!!

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The initial contribution was for the sake of the first few ppl, so number 1 didn't start with an empty box. This was I think started in 5.0 and was very successful If we have a round 2 that won't be needed by continuing members I would think. If you have something to contribute when you get the box, feel free to load it up lol. I know it's very rewarding to see someone enjoying something that you didn't need or care for. These are just my thoughts on it too. This will be the best box ever!!!!!!!

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
You are absolutely correct, it was to jump start the box no more will be required so add and take as you see fit that's part of the pif

Sent from my LabRatory

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know this will probably piss you off but I sent a email to angelcigs yesterday and they responded to my problem about 3am last night I sent a response today around 8:30 waiting for next response

Sent from my LabRatory
no not at all ,i got a response from them this morning asking for pictures (its only a glass tank ,but they should have answered me a lot sooner ) lets see if they help me out or not

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
no not at all ,i got a response from them this morning asking for pictures (its only a glass tank ,but they should have answered me a lot sooner ) lets see if they help me out or not
Yeah it looks like their customer support is still based in hong Kong so they are on opposite time schedule of us but still shouldn't take more then a day to answer someone IMO

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry folks, for some reason I'm not getting notifications from this thread.
Box update. @bgauldingSilly question, but it would be ok for me to add more yes? Even though I already contributed initially?
Of course you can add more. Always welcome!!
You are absolutely correct, it was to jump start the box no more will be required so add and take as you see fit that's part of the pif
@dantefire I see others have already answered your question here...they are all correct.
@loucas I'm glad that they did reply to you. Hopefully the pictures is enough for them and they just send you a new tank or in the least, some replacement glass pieces. I also hope that it doesn't take as long to receive those as it did for you to originally get the order. :)

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
`im going to hit a b&m this weekend for a replacement tank,possibly a bell cap (thoe cant seem to find one for a subtank plus) or some king of plastic tank ,im done with the glass

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
`im going to hit a b&m this weekend for a replacement tank,possibly a bell cap (thoe cant seem to find one for a subtank plus) or some king of plastic tank ,im done with the glass
Good luck man...I've never found any replacement tanks at any of the B&M's around me...hope yours are better. Also, good luck at finding something in plastic, not sure if it exists or not...I think most people are the other way around and moved away from plastic to glass. Some juices eat through plastic. If you do get glass, probably a good idea to invest in some vape bands which will protect it should it ever fall over or something. :)

VU Sponsors