Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
50 watts...0.3 ohms...12 amp drain on battery...
single battery...

a 3000 mAh battery would drain in 10 mins of chain vaping.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I took three juices, and the catapiller RDA out of the box. I've added two more juices to it.

I "think" my local B/M carries replacement glass for the sub tanks. If they do, I would be totally happy to pick one up and toss it in the box for you @loucas. I won't be able to check until 10 am EST tomorrow though.

Finally, I will do everything in my power to ship out tomorrow. But I have a crazy limited timeframe due to work and rehearsal tomorrow. It may have to wait :( don't kill me if that happens, k?

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
50 watts...0.3 ohms...12 amp drain on battery...
single battery...

a 3000 mAh battery would drain in 10 mins of chain vaping.

That never occurred to me. No idea why, as I can't get more than a few hours out of my Kbox on 35 watts and .5 ohms.

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I took three juices, and the catapiller RDA out of the box. I've added two more juices to it.

I "think" my local B/M carries replacement glass for the sub tanks. If they do, I would be totally happy to pick one up and toss it in the box for you @loucas. I won't be able to check until 10 am EST tomorrow though.

Finally, I will do everything in my power to ship out tomorrow. But I have a crazy limited timeframe due to work and rehearsal tomorrow. It may have to wait :( don't kill me if that happens, k?

i appreciate that ,but you dont have to , im going to order some online

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Look what I got today :)

Rockin' my @Heather support gear!

Thanks @MOMABEAR

HNrUKca.jpg

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That never occurred to me. No idea why, as I can't get more than a few hours out of my Kbox on 35 watts and .5 ohms.
I noticed this on mine as well.
if you don't mind though,run a batt down to 1 light on the kbox and then put the same batt in another regulated and compare the charge.
my kbox would tell me a batt is damn near dead but when I put it in a sig I'd see a half a charge left.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
if you don't mind though,run a batt down to 1 light on the kbox and then put the same batt in another regulated and compare the charge.
my kbox would tell me a batt is damn near dead but when I put it in a sig I'd see a half a charge left.

I wonder if it measures charge, or voltage? NO battery I put in shows a full charge, despite measuring full on my Luc 4.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just a friendly reminder we are over half way to the end of the kbox giveaway for 6.0 member's currently we have 4 entry's that's a 1 in 4 chance to win here's the contests in case you missed it

PIF 6.0 Offical Kanger Kbox giveaway contest

So I have decided to play a little contest to help boost this box in the right direction on the road to be one of the top PIF boxes on VU to maybe even rival my home box 5.0 which is a very tight knit family and i foresee this box having the same potential we have alot of quality members here. SO lets kick this off guys

Who,what,when,where,why,how?

Who?
Simple you have a few choices here but first and foremost 6.0 MEMBERS ONLY
1.) be a contestant and follow the games rules to be entered to win the prize
dont want to play have a kbox already or doesnt appeal to you at all well dont just sit out i want you to participate still

2.)Opt out of the prize and become 1 of 3 BIAS judges ( please cut any ties with the contestants for the contest)
dont want to judge or didnt make it and still want to participate

3.)Pick a contestant and assist them in the win maybe they lack the skills needed for this contest you can provide them with the much needed help and earn yourself an honorable mention if they win
and if none of this fits you and you dont want to do 1-3 at all
4.) Be a cheerleader offer support to the people playing, feed back , constructive criticism never know you might turn their submission into the winning product. and sit back and enjoy watching the fun unfold!!
So once you pick which number you want to be then just inform me by posting or pming (prefer pming if possiable) so i can allocate you properly just remember judges are limited to only 3 and judges,assistants,and cheerleaders are exempt from winning at all times

What?

what do you have to do for the contest pretty simple

Im looking for a logo & slogan to represent the 6.0 box so what im wanting is an image for the logo and a short slogan to represent us a catch phrase if you will

Logo

The Logo needs to be a 96x96 pixel image keep it small and detailed.
It can be a random image from internet you found and resized
it can be a custom image from photoshop,gimp,image editing software
it must be clear and defined when viewed in the forum if its not it wont be accepted
finally when your done with the image upload it as your avatar and rock it for the duration of the contest its easy to track it that way

Slogan

Its a catch phrase that you feel fits the group it could be something some one said or a punchline just get creative
it needs to remain short id like to see the 2-3 word range as in (Live,Vape,Enjoy) but i will accept a 2-4 if its good enough
only restriction i have is i swear if i see one "Keep calm" or "yolo" style catch phrase i will flip .... not really but it may not make it that far .... lets get creative were better then that guys and gals =)

When?

When well right now!!!! get started GO!!!!!

This contest will be starting immediately and will run till the 6th person(6.0 =P) on the box receives the box soon as its posted they have the box the contest will end and any entry's not submitted with be ruled out it should be around 4-6 weeks of time so you guys have plenty of time to mash something up

Where?

Where right here in this pif box thread im not affiliated with anyone or any company im doing this under my own means your prize is coming directly from me and beacuse of the pif 6.0 box your new home ^.^

Why?

Cause i want to bring us closer together and make this a better place to unwind, and the other reason is cause you want a free kbox =P

How?

How do i win

well after you submit the picture and slogan i will save both under your name and when the contest ends i will make a new post that will have all the entry's inside it and thats where the judges come in i will give them a week to respond with their choices (if they answer sooner and there is a clear winner i will end it there) if not i will execute judging method 2.0 at that time (to be explained if need be at that time)

if you are chosen i will list your name and contact you to get your info to mail you your new kbox to enjoy

im pretty sure that will cover everything if i forget anything i will add it in later

Sent from my LabRatory

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Question for you guys.. I found a SMY 35 w mini for $19.99 with a 6 month warranty. I read a few places that they were junk, then a few where they were ok. Any opinions or anyone with experience with these??

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is how batteries are in my provari, then move them to my sigieli half a charge left.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is how batteries are in my provari, then move them to my sigieli half a charge left.

So I ran a battery down to one light on the Kbox, using my Lemo 2, .5 ohms. I then slapped on a nautilus mini, 1.6 ohm coil, and the light went up to 2 and allowed me to vape a bit longer.

Taking that same battery out and plopping it into my Luc 4 showed about 30ish % battery life left.

It really does seem to me that the device is reading necessary voltage remaining to fire the atomizer safely, vs. an actual charge remaining.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Question for you guys.. I found a SMY 35 w mini for $19.99 with a 6 month warranty. I read a few places that they were junk, then a few where they were ok. Any opinions or anyone with experience with these??

That's the Origen Vape sale, yes? I was looking at that too. No experience with the device though, but that sure is a sweet price.

There's a coupon code on their newsletter for the Zepherous tank as well, allowing you to purchase it for 19.99. Even though I just got two Lemo 2's, I think I'm buying two of these. Guy at my local B/M had one, and it might be the best tank I've ever seen.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I ran a battery down to one light on the Kbox, using my Lemo 2, .5 ohms. I then slapped on a nautilus mini, 1.6 ohm coil, and the light went up to 2 and allowed me to vape a bit longer.

Taking that same battery out and plopping it into my Luc 4 showed about 30ish % battery life left.

It really does seem to me that the device is reading necessary voltage remaining to fire the atomizer safely, vs. an actual charge remaining.
I believe that. That's how my kbox is too

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
8053faada14b650d87655ed2bc5cd0c8.jpg

My other dog. I had to post this. He was so jealous that I posted a pic of his little sister yesterday.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's the Origen Vape sale, yes? I was looking at that too. No experience with the device though, but that sure is a sweet price.

There's a coupon code on their newsletter for the Zepherous tank as well, allowing you to purchase it for 19.99. Even though I just got two Lemo 2's, I think I'm buying two of these. Guy at my local B/M had one, and it might be the best tank I've ever seen.

Yes it is over at Origin. I had been looking at it for a while from somewhere else for $25. @ $20 how bad can it be right. lol
I haven't tried any other sub ohm tanks except the Subtank, which I just got. There's no vape shops around me for 50 miles or more.

Last edited:

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes it is over at Origin. I had been looking at it for a while from somewhere else for $25. @ $20 how bad can it be right. lol
I haven't tried any other sub ohm tanks except the Subtank, which I just got. There's no vape shops around me for 50 miles or more.

I say give it a whirl at that price. I'd consider it if I didn't already have an istick 20 and a Kbox. 19.99 for 35 watt potential is a good deal.

Only thing I don't really like in what I see is the usb on the bottom. Now that Eleaf has moved it to the side hopefully others will take note too.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I say give it a whirl at that price. I'd consider it if I didn't already have an istick 20 and a Kbox. 19.99 for 35 watt potential is a good deal.

Only thing I don't really like in what I see is the usb on the bottom. Now that Eleaf has moved it to the side hopefully others will take note too.

I agree. Oh & the usb.. My Sigelei mini has it on the bottom. I don't see the problem, but this is my 1st box mod?

Any opinion on the Atlantis? Origin has the V2 on sale too. I'm on a budget. lol

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree. Oh & the usb.. My Sigelei mini has it on the bottom. I don't see the problem, but this is my 1st box mod?

Any opinion on the Atlantis? Origin has the V2 on sale too. I'm on a budget. lol
Atlantis tank? I have the v1 and I love it besides it could have a bit more airflow but I fixed that with a new mouth piece

Sent From The BatCave

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Atlantis is fine for a stock coil setup. But if you wanna take a shot a building, order the zepherous from them and use the code NEWSLETTERZEPHR052215 at checkout. Makes it 20 bucks.

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Atlantis is fine for a stock coil setup. But if you wanna take a shot a building, order the zepherous from them and use the code NEWSLETTERZEPHR052215 at checkout. Makes it 20 bucks.

That's why I got the subtank. I know how to build coils. It's just something I could never really get into. I'm odd like that. lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do I responsibly do with my used coils? Trash or recycle?
54e9447d62f6ea32d876d6702465ef04.jpg
You might see if anyone wants them to rebuild but when putting regular coils or stock in garbage it is better to put them in a plastic coke bottle so they won't attract animals or children with the smell of your awesome vaping juice. That is very responsible and I don't think many ppl think about it. Just get like a 16-20 oz bottle and stick them in there like ppl do insulin needles. Although they aren't medical waste and can go into regular trash

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Somebody's gonna be stalking the mailman !!!!!!!!!!!

I have two mailman alarms (doggies) in my house, so I always know the exact moment my mail is delivered.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What do I responsibly do with my used coils? Trash or recycle?
54e9447d62f6ea32d876d6702465ef04.jpg
Save any Atlantis, subtank, or subohm head they can be easily rebuilt
If those are Atlantis coils I think @Geauxst rebuilds them

That I do
It's kinda hard to rebuild them lol I been trying I almost had one built but it's def a challenge lol

Sent From The BatCave
Honestly its the wicking that's hard to get right but after a few its better , on a side note they sell a rba head for the Atlantis get the v2.0 one with updated juice and air flow it works great and only 13$ after build it a few times you should be able to hammer out the stock coils like nothing

Sent from my LabRatory

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Save any Atlantis, subtank, or subohm head they can be easily rebuilt

That I do

Honestly its the wicking that's hard to get right but after a few its better , on a side note they sell a rba head for the Atlantis get the v2.0 one with updated juice and air flow it works great and only 13$ after build it a few times you should be able to hammer out the stock coils like nothing

Sent from my LabRatory
I'll be ordering one soon enough lol

Sent From The BatCave

VU Sponsors