PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My thanks for contributing it. It totally makes my morning vape jusssssssssst right.

You are very welcome. I love it as is or mixed with other juices. I'm down to zero nicotine now & I hated it sat around here looking all sad & unused. :)

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You are very welcome. I love it as is or mixed with other juices. I'm down to zero nicotine now & I hated it sat around here looking all sad & unused. :)

Oh wow. Nice going on the zero nic. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get there.

Of course, I set goals when I made the switch to vaping only last August that I'd like to lower from 18 to 12 by my one year anniversary, and now I'm on 6 in tanks and 3 on drippers already...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checking in real quick before I hit the sack to let y'all know that the box will go in the mail in the morn. I'll post photos then, too. I'm just too damn tired to do one more thing tonight. I tasted so many juices today; it was so fun!
P.S. Boyfriend is on the mend, the poor dear. But this acting-as-nurse thing took a lot out of me. Pro Tip: Don't get old; and if you do, don't get sick.
Glad to hear you are a good nurse . So excited!!!! It's almost pifmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What I took:
69640a4a519420be653b1365f75be3d6.jpg

What I PIFed:
5693c267c862960e963d307937536f5a.jpg

I'll send the tracking number, MomaBear, when I get home from the post office.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I must say, it was difficult to let that Atlantis tank go because it's just so damn PRETTY. But try as I did, I am just not a subohmer.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Glad you liked the Tragic liquid. I had ordered it in 6 and they sent the wrong mg... They made good by sending what I ordered though, and letting me keep that one. I think it's delish.

Nice additions. That Atlantis will be gone gone gone :)

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Glad you liked the Tragic liquid. I had ordered it in 6 and they sent the wrong mg... They made good by sending what I ordered though, and letting me keep that one. I think it's delish.

Nice additions. That Atlantis will be gone gone gone :)
Gone is good. That's the whole point. I included the extra glass, original tank it came with, and coils, too. A nice setup for whoever takes it.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I took:
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/30/69640a4a519420be653b1365f75be3d6.jpg[/IMG

What I PIFed:
[IMG]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/30/5693c267c862960e963d307937536f5a.jpg

I'll send the tracking number, MomaBear, when I get home from the post office.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Big news for me! Please share my joy!

Back in September I started vaping with Blu and then switched to a proper vape with juice at highest nic I could find. Two days ago, I bought my first bottle of my adv in 6mg and it is doing the trick for me:

bebd8020c1558c9e35fce2c3cd1df309.jpg

I have an extremely "addictive type personality," have battled a few street drug and prescription med addictions along the way, and continue to struggle with alcoholism every day, but those evil cigarettes were by far the most difficult to quit.

So this is huge and I'm proud.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Back in September I started vaping with Blu and then switched to a proper vape with juice at highest nic I could find. Two days ago, I bought my first bottle of my adv in 6mg and it is doing the trick for me:

I have an extremely "addictive type personality," have battled a few street drug and prescription med addictions along the way, and continue to struggle with alcoholism every day, but those evil cigarettes were by far the most difficult to quit.

5ddcf9e1371ddbebf4ce7350ddf1e8c0.jpg

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well put. Impulse gets me every time. I am a happy vapor though! If I could just get my DIY juice to be capable I would be doing well. I have yet another order for flavors coming. Plus I didn't make up a bunch of juice before my operation, which I planned too, but my grandmother passed away and time wasn't on my side. Now I have tons of time but all my flavors and supplies are at work. I can't win. I may make a trip out to get them in a few days.
Sorry to hear about your grandmother, Heather.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Picked up a artic subtank and a sigelei 150 oni , very impressed with the artic great flavor ,and big clouds ,thoe I would like to find something with the same flavor profile but less airy draw ,,the sigelei 150 oni I wasn't impressed ,too big in the hand , i think i like the smaller boxes instead
What do you mean by "oni"? Is that the name of it?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Is the juice EZ duz it?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you she had Alzhiemers (which is a terrible disease) and struggled every day but was healthy otherwise so it was a shock.

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any with a Atlantis have a problem with burning through coils like i do it's being to become a weekly thing it used to not be but a few months here and there and now they just burn out

Sent From The BatCave

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes. I put a sample of it in the box for you so you can diy it.
I had that juice a long time ago. I would definitely love to try and DIY it. I remember it was good.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had that juice a long time ago. I would definitely love to try and DIY it. I remember it was good.
Yay! I am so thrilled that you're willing to diy it. I don't have a lot of experience with juices, but so far it's my fave.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The brand is Sigelei the watts is 150 the only defining factor is its a limited edition Oni version only so many were made and its slightly different then a base model Sig 150
552f276e295e935df5cdc68c11b071ff.jpg

its some kind of special edition with graphics on the case
The"graphic " you speak of, is the oni demon from Japanese folklore
5df93c43759de121aab32293b1c572bb.jpg

You might not have seen it as most people don't till I do this then they are like OOOHHHHH
0b38fb8ed204450a27c381286139f3f7.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The brand is Sigelei the watts is 150 the only defining factor is its a limited edition Oni version only so many were made and its slightly different then a base model Sig 150

You might not have seen it as most people don't till I do this then they are like OOOHHHHH

Sent from my LabRatory
OOOHHHHH

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You got a cool demon. I got a goat on the side of my chinese mod, that wasn't expected.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure you paid a mint for the sigeli but you mentioned not being a fan of it. Let me know if you wanted to resell or trade it off.

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure you paid a mint for the sigeli but you mentioned not being a fan of it. Let me know if you wanted to resell or trade it off.
im thinking to try it out for the weekend ,going to use it while i dj tonight to see if its right for me

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like a smaller form factor in a high watt mod but all I've found is the clouper T6 but it's a 26650 form which is ok but I think clouper could take the same chip and put in a form factor like the clouper mini 18650 which is by far the smallest VW mod I've seen it used. If i had expendable cash I would buy both and swap guts but figure a manufacture would come out with something to the like soon....still waiting

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heather do you do counted cross stitch?

No I don't. I did when I was a little girl but it has been years. I knit and crochet.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I don't. I did when I was a little girl but it has been years. I knit and crochet.
I had a couple of kits I thought you would enjoy. What things do you like to crochet or knit?

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You go Ms. Colegirl! I remember I thought it was going to impossible to get down from 18mg. It was about the same length of time that I jumped down to 8mg. Now I'm at 3 or 6.

I have battled those same addictions. There were times that I wished there were some alcohol alternative that was safe for me, like vaping has been for me to kick the stinkies! But there never is. It always leads to hurt. Keep fighting the fight, someday it won't be a fight anymore! There is a way out!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had a couple of kits I thought you would enjoy. What things do you like to crochet or knit?

Sorry I was away from the computer. Anything really. Scarfs, hats, throws...things like that. It would be fun to cross stitch but I really don't know how to that well.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from my LabRatory
I always wondered what that graphic was supposed to be on the side of the box. Each time you posted it, I would look at it and say, what the hell is that? Now I get it...thanks @Geauxst

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Nah I'm playing. I'm pretty straight on gear.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i wish the whole demon face was on the case instead of half of it on each side
Yeah I can understand that. Like I said earlier, for the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was for the longest time. I thought it was a whale at one time, then figured it was just abstract art, until @Geauxst posted that picture earlier today and showed it together, now I get what it is.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You go Ms. Colegirl! I remember I thought it was going to impossible to get down from 18mg. It was about the same length of time that I jumped down to 8mg. Now I'm at 3 or 6.

I have battled those same addictions. There were times that I wished there were some alcohol alternative that was safe for me, like vaping has been for me to kick the stinkies! But there never is. It always leads to hurt. Keep fighting the fight, someday it won't be a fight anymore! There is a way out!
Thanks, bkind.

I'm 22 years sober. 22 FUCKIN YEARS and I STILL want whiskey almost every FUCKIN day. Yeah, it pisses me off! My stupid brain is trying to kill me, it's as simple as that, I just have to outsmart it the best I can. So I do my white sugar, caffeine, nic, and illegal-anxiety-med-that-we-will-not-speak-of-here when necessary to sleep - ANYTHING but alcohol, cigs, c*caine, or narcs.

VU Sponsors