2661c8f02f29d4c3220d2cfd9b3d4681.jpg

Sunrise vape mail today :)

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is everyone's flavor profile? I'm a fruity/candy girl with the occasional dessert vape. Custards and caramels aren't bad but I can't vape them long...

Also if you DIY, who is your go to vendor?TFA or Cap? FA?

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is everyone's flavor profile? I'm a fruity/candy girl with the occasional dessert vape. Custards and caramels aren't bad but I can't vape them long...

I like all flavors that aren't tobacco flavored lol pretty much anything I can vape I got a strawberrys and creme custard I been rocking lately as for diy I have been getting mine from heartlandvapes.com

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Fruity ,candy ,bakery

As far as vendors each one has its different speciality so ATM I have a round robin of different vendors

Sent from my LabRatory

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah! I am glad we can edit. I am still pondering.

I vape yaeliqs' Israel coffee every morning until I get in the car to go to work. And I also keep one nautilus mini full of Cinamon Red Hots for when I get vapor tongue, and often for after dinner. But during the day that it's all up to my mood. I have WAY to much juice for my own good. Like 50 or so different bottles.

Right now I'm dripping strawberry milkshake, but on my way home from rehearsal I was vaping a sweet plum cobbler.

I'm also in search of the perfect peanut butter, but every one I have tried has been wretched.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like all flavors that aren't tobacco flavored lol pretty much anything I can vape I got a strawberrys and creme custard I been rocking lately as for diy I have been getting mine from heartlandvapes.com

I keep trying tobaccos and hating them. I put like four in my contribution for this box.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I got to vaping I realized how disgusting the actual tobacco is

Sent from my LabRatory

I spent my first three months vaping and smoking still as I kept trying tobaccos. I couldn't fathom vaping anything else. In my mind vaping fruits and desserts was nonsense and wouldn't even try them. I had gotten a shitload of bad advice from bad B/M employees just looking to make a buck It wasn't until I found my current favorite local B/M employee that I was able to shift to vaping only. He listened to all my issues, and simply said to me that he felt what I was trying to do was recreate the taste of burning tobacco and ash in my vape, and that simply wasn't gonna happen. I then tried an espresso blend he had, and it's been all uphill since.

Still can't stand tobaccos though...

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I like light flavors of candy and fruit. I've been vaping since September but haven't experimented with many juices.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I spent my first three months vaping and smoking still as I kept trying tobaccos. I couldn't fathom vaping anything else. In my mind vaping fruits and desserts was nonsense and wouldn't even try them. I had gotten a shitload of bad advice from bad B/M employees just looking to make a buck It wasn't until I found my current favorite local B/M employee that I was able to shift to vaping only. He listened to all my issues, and simply said to me that he felt what I was trying to do was recreate the taste of burning tobacco and ash in my vape, and that simply wasn't gonna happen. I then tried an espresso blend he had, and it's been all uphill since.

Still can't stand tobaccos though...
Mmmmmmm burning ash vape $$$$$$$$

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape yaeliqs' Israel coffee every morning until I get in the car to go to work. And I also keep one nautilus mini full of Cinamon Red Hots for when I get vapor tongue, and often for after dinner. But during the day that it's all up to my mood. I have WAY to much juice for my own good. Like 50 or so different bottles.

Right now I'm dripping strawberry milkshake, but on my way home from rehearsal I was vaping a sweet plum cobbler.

I'm also in search of the perfect peanut butter, but every one I have tried has been wretched.
Like straight up peanut butter/ or pb&j or /peanut butter cookie? Do you diy?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm a fruit and dessert guy. My favorite vendor is FA. But use TPA in some of my mixes.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like straight up peanut butter/ or pb&j or /peanut butter cookie? Do you diy?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Straight up peanut butter would rock... Have a ton of fruits I could mix in.

no, I don't DIY. Don't really have a place I'd feel comfortable mixing in my house.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
fr

Fruits (except for melons), deserts, candies.
I'm getting into DIY, mostly have FA flavors

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fruits and menthols. My Favorite are cereal vapes right now in rotation with the fruits. I DIY but have all different venders. FA and TFA mostly. I recently got some natures flavor because they are suppose to be organic.

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kilo Dewberry Cream really grew on me, at first I HATED IT. But if anyone wants to try the one I've been ADVing literally for 3 weeks straight now, Nixteria.com and get the Blue Crunch, it's their version of Captain Crunch and it's my favorite juice by far ever. So so good. I've been huge into cereal vapes lately

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@RZAwora, so, here's the story, this is for everyone also. I got notice from my local court that due to some legal issues, they're demanding that I go to a rehab. There is one in Niagara Falls about 25 minutes from me that I am going to, I'm leaving today at about 5PM EST. It is a 28 day program, but I may be able to leave after 2 weeks, so I just want everyone to know what's going on. I know I am 3rd on the list and I don't know if I will be home yet when the box would be getting to me. I REALLY do not want to lose out on being in this box. Is it possible that if I am not home yet (RZAwora, you have my cell number and also could PM me) after the 2nd person gets the box, would it be an issue to just bump me up a spot or 2? As soon as I get back I will PM you and let you know and if I'm back on time obviously we can keep it going like it is, if not, like I said could I get bumped up a spot or 2 so I can stay involved in the box. If that will cause and issue and will remove me from the box then just leave me where I'm at and I will just tell my brother what I need out of the box and what to look for for me and give him the stuff that I'm putting in and I will have him get it for me and mail it out to number 4. Please let me know what you guys think, I'm going to this place in 4 and a half hours so hopefully I get some idea on what's going on before I have to go. Thanks for everything guys, hope you can work with me on this one

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@RZAwora, so, here's the story, this is for everyone also. I got notice from my local court that due to some legal issues, they're demanding that I go to a rehab. There is one in Niagara Falls about 25 minutes from me that I am going to, I'm leaving today at about 5PM EST. It is a 28 day program, but I may be able to leave after 2 weeks, so I just want everyone to know what's going on. I know I am 3rd on the list and I don't know if I will be home yet when the box would be getting to me. I REALLY do not want to lose out on being in this box. Is it possible that if I am not home yet (RZAwora, you have my cell number and also could PM me) after the 2nd person gets the box, would it be an issue to just bump me up a spot or 2? As soon as I get back I will PM you and let you know and if I'm back on time obviously we can keep it going like it is, if not, like I said could I get bumped up a spot or 2 so I can stay involved in the box. If that will cause and issue and will remove me from the box then just leave me where I'm at and I will just tell my brother what I need out of the box and what to look for for me and give him the stuff that I'm putting in and I will have him get it for me and mail it out to number 4. Please let me know what you guys think, I'm going to this place in 4 and a half hours so hopefully I get some idea on what's going on before I have to go. Thanks for everything guys, hope you can work with me on this one
What if when its your turn if your not back they ship it to either me or Rza we text you pics and you choose your items and we ship it to you separately and keep the box going and you could always add stuff in later ... If not then I'd say put you on a on hold basis and when you cone back we could sent it to you then

Sent from my LabRatory

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What if when its your turn if your not back they ship it to either me or Rza we text you pics and you choose your items and we ship it to you separately and keep the box going and you could always add stuff in later ... If not then I'd say put you on a on hold basis and when you cone back we could sent it to you then

Sent from my LabRatory

Part of the fun is opening it though, don't you think? I say have him wait in line, and when he gets back he gets the box next.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Part of the fun is opening it though, don't you think? I say have him wait in line, and when he gets back he gets the box next.
Exactly cause if he's not there we just got to next person then person 3 becomes person 3 and 5 becomes 4 and when he cones back then 5sends to him and person 6goea back to being person 6 so no ones out really

Sent from my LabRatory

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree, it would probably be more beneficial to basically move to a later position in the list.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I wish you well, friend. I've been through rehab myself. You'll be in my thoughts.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah consensus says we will just pause you if need be and when you get back add you back in , take care and focus and yourself hope to see you back soon

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like mostly fruits and bakeries myself. I do DIY, but I don't use any one vendor...I use them all.
HIC has a recipe for a peanut butter in the DIY section. Perhaps you should try that? A lot of people talk about how close to the real deal it was.
When I got to vaping I realized how disgusting the actual tobacco is
Sent from my LabRatory
Yep. :)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah consensus says we will just pause you if need be and when you get back add you back in , take care and focus and yourself hope to see you back soon
Sent from my LabRatory
^^^There is the official answer for anyone concerned. @Seven1SixJC will be skipped, and as soon as he notifies me or @Geauxst that he is home, he will be the next to receive the box. It shouldn't matter to anyone because at @Geauxst explained in a previous post...your # position does not change. The order changes a little, but you will still get the box at the same time. If any questions just let me or @Geauxst know.

@Seven1SixJC I'm going to send you a PM. Check it before you leave if you have time. It'll be in the next couple of minutes.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
^^^There is the official answer for anyone concerned. @Seven1SixJC will be skipped, and as soon as he notifies me or @Geauxst that he is home, he will be the next to receive the box. It shouldn't matter to anyone because at @Geauxst explained in a previous post...your # position does not change. The order changes a little, but you will still get the box at the same time. If any questions just let me or @Geauxst know.

@Seven1SixJC I'm going to send you a PM. Check it before you leave if you have time. It'll be in the next couple of minutes.
Yeah I mean when he's skipped everyone moves up one spot and gets it 2 days earlier but when he cones back everyone goes back to original position so no lobe lost

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I mean when he's skipped everyone moves up one spot and gets it 2 days earlier but when he cones back everyone goes back to original position so no lobe lost
Yep, that's correct.
I need to double check everything (which I will tomorrow) but I'm pretty sure the last contribution will be here tomorrow (well that's what USPS says right now) which means the box will go out to the first person on Monday. :)

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got new tires for my truck. Fucking $700 for 4 new tires.

Makes me miss the 95 Buick Century I used to have. Only cost $25 for a tire.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep, that's correct.
I need to double check everything (which I will tomorrow) but I'm pretty sure the last contribution will be here tomorrow (well that's what USPS says right now) which means the box will go out to the first person on Monday. :)
Hell yeah WHOSE READY TO START THIS BABY!!!!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
show because of them chipping. Is acrylic paint ok? What kind of clear coat? Any ideas

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks you sir and would love to see ya out there with my crew and I
Maybe I will once I get time for my Dakota... I actually got a few minor repairs this week end

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think part of your post got deleted.

Well shit.

My mech and atty are matte Tiffany blue, I wanna paint it. Can I use acrylic paint and a clear coat? What kind of clear coat? I know I can't get the paint on the copper inside but I think the outside would be ok...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well shit.

My mech and atty are matte Tiffany blue, I wanna paint it. Can I use acrylic paint and a clear coat? What kind of clear coat? I know I can't get the paint on the copper inside but I think the outside would be ok...
When I patina my mod I just used rustolium clear it doesn't matter cause if it a heavily used mod it will wear off eventually

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But acrylic paint should work? I was told that I needed some high heat shit, and I don't see why. My mod doesn't get hot. And I just wanna do the top ring part on the atty

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But acrylic paint should work? I was told that I needed some high heat shit, and I don't see why. My mod doesn't get hot. And I just wanna do the top ring part on the atty
Your mod will heat up with low builds it happens but by the time it gets hot enough to hurt the paint your burning your hand too so just make sure scuff the surface and prime it first and any paint will work if you know how to paint with it properly

Sent from my LabRatory

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are there instructions? I'm fairly crafty.

VU Sponsors