Become a Patron!

Post your builds

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hold on to the end of the wire furthest from the drill very firmly with pliers and start to slowly drill in reverse, and that will get rid of most of the twist.
That'll get rid of the twist in the cores?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I had some N8-0 come in today and I decided I was going to replace the build in the TM² rda. Nothing special just something lower then normal for the Mech (.09). What I love about this RDA is the fact that builds that took up the whole TM V1 barely seem to take up much space in the TM² and wicking is a easier process.
2 x 24N80/40N80 Fused Claptons (7 Wrap/3mm ID @ .09 Ohms):
20160304_120953.jpg 20160304_120917.jpg
I love how you can get the Coils just right in the RDA without over stretching the coil or hurting it at all, included a Sloppy Drip Shot ;)
20160304_120835.jpg 20160304_121024.jpg 20160304_121523.jpg 20160304_121540.jpg 20160304_121441.jpg

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@raymo2u I was stuck in the dilemma of batteries/charger and noisy cricket or goon/tm2

+1 for Cricket. I don't have one, but if I were to buy an unregulated mods... it would be that one. Simply because of price, power, how well everyone likes them, and the fact that they just perform like a beast. I have never had an unregulated mod but that is the first device I have seen that makes me want a mech.

Then of course the is that Exodus... that thing is BA, but slightly more than $20!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
+1 for Cricket. I don't have one, but if I were to buy an unregulated mods... it would be that one. Simply because of price, power, how well everyone likes them, and the fact that they just perform like a beast. I have never had an unregulated mod but that is the first device I have seen that makes me want a mech.

Then of course the is that Exodus... that thing is BA, but slightly more than $20!
Yea and they have colored versions out now!!! I want to buy another one but I think I have enough stuff now...but I did preorder the Tsunami and I bought a Magma Reborn clone also! I love all these 2 post rda's coming out....They are great for building and easy to wick and the variations of the Top caps make it so Im not getting the same damn RDA over and over...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
:D :D :D

I figured with the amount of juice you go through, it would be great for you. :p
I dont use one mod to use all that juice though....I find the 25mm VCMT to be the perfect size RTA...Its girthy at first but if you use it alot it becomes normal, like the TFV4 Fullsize. 22mm is a limited size and it should of been 25mm to start with with mods IMO .

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not pretty but my first 26/38 fused clapton
d7a0acb91ad50e68b45d2cc19ac511e2.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yours came out pretty clean too, don't down yourself buddy.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yours came out pretty clean too, don't down yourself buddy.

I "freehand" my claptons. I can't use swivels at all lol. This is my first time messing with 38ga and I have to say my Claptons are cleaner with it then 34-36

ETA:
4394c0c4f4917b80f44b99f7c3f1e70b.jpg
that's the wasted wire where my spaceing sucked/ overwrapped but then i hit my groove and sailed down 2 ~8inch pieces

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought some from lightning vapes just because I had a 20% coupon. I am finding though that it was poorly spooled. I keep running into spots where it is wrapped over itself and I get snagged alot and it kinks the wire. Then I have to straighten it out. Very annoying.
SPOOL TAMERS lol they're a life saver and an aggravation saver.

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SPOOL TAMERS lol they're a life saver and an aggravation saver.

I wish they would help this issue. That spool was just rolled wrong. All my other spools are good. I will however probably snag some of the tamers up at some point.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
bbe063ce5d278d77b2ebc41d6a6d2811.jpg

Kanthal in TC kanthal has meaning again

I love kanthal/nicrome and I love temp control. With ti anyway. At some point I'll nab something with kanthal temp control

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wish they would help this issue. That spool was just rolled wrong. All my other spools are good. I will however probably snag some of the tamers up at some point.

I would email them they are really good

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love kanthal/nicrome and I love temp control. With ti anyway. At some point I'll nab something with kanthal temp control

So far I think that's this is the only mod that will do it I thought the ijoy Asolo did it but I guess it doesn't really do it

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far I think that's this is the only mod that will do it I thought the ijoy Asolo did it but I guess it doesn't really do it

I read the shitshow of a thread about the asolo lol it kinda made me giggle. But I also seen alot of racist things being said indirectly and (hopefully) unintentionally

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My main thread someone was saying how it's not true TC even on the g2 which confuses me because I can set the temp and the watts and the flavor is so much better so I don't see how that's not TC

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm going to do a quick kanthal build in one of my RDAs and let you guys know how it truly tastes because for a tank this is making the flavor incredible so let's jump this up a little bit to see for real

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I need that today!!! That and the dotmod v2

Next is the Goon, and Magma Reborn coming in...then the Tsunami when the Preorder is over...Idk if Ill get the Authentic Petri V2 but Ill atleast get the clone when its out..and 3 more TM Squared Clones :D

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something about being able to pull on a kanthal build for 4 seconds at 110w and the thing doesn't keep building so much heat that it gets to hot and unpleasant to vape. I don't care if the called it magical kanthal shit storm mode of justice... it works plain and simple!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I like how you the the twisted messes on the double vision so you get double messes lol

Its the Twisted Messes Mini AFC on the Double Vision...It looks nice IMO...I wish I could find its Black AFC ring so it would be blacked out. Im waiting for the Black/Gold TM rda to show up and that Im putting on the TM Squared to match the Exodus.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Next is the Goon, and Magma Reborn coming in...then the Tsunami when the Preorder is over...Idk if Ill get the Authentic Petri V2 but Ill atleast get the clone when its out..and 3 more TM Squared Clones :D
Where did you get TM squared and I've been looking for a good clone of the dotmod v2 but I can't find even a bad clone lol

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Where did you get TM squared and I've been looking for a good clone of the dotmod v2 but I can't find even a bad clone lol

Its Authentic...I bought it the day it came out...I meant when the clone is made Ill pick up 3 of them...Im surprised there isnt one yet. The double vision clone was out less then 2 weeks after the Double Vision was announced.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its the Twisted Messes Mini AFC on the Double Vision...It looks nice IMO...I wish I could find its Black AFC ring so it would be blacked out. Im waiting for the Black/Gold TM rda to show up and that Im putting on the TM Squared to match the Exodus.
bceea7a6bbd81e39e5d080b1384e8fe0.jpg

Trust me I knew what you did and I'm liking it

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't been buying RDAs lately because they're up to 140ish so I'm waiting for ones that are worth it

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
bceea7a6bbd81e39e5d080b1384e8fe0.jpg

Trust me I knew what you did and I'm liking it

Im not going to bother posting my fleet of Compvape RDA's and clones...;) You got the Mini Messes too? I just need another El Cabron Clone and Im set for 1 Authentic and 2 Clones of each.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not going to bother posting my fleet of Compvape RDA's and clones...;) You got the Mini Messes too? I just need another El Cabron Clone and Im set for 1 Authentic and 2 Clones of each.
What makes the El carbon different and good? I love my 13h9h clone.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

VU Sponsors