Become a Patron!

Post your builds

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Fun fact, no matter how wide a lead is it can still puncture you easily and then bend easily...Big Toe still has the battle scars of a Staggered Fused Clapton that went in a few millimeters then bent...was fun yanking that out half awake......

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Pics?!
The Diablo and abandon are clones?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
yea....they didnt make them in Authentics for the Public, only a handful of Authentics were made in various other metals and were given only to the creation team or friends....Thank god for China for making them. Next will be the Full Copper Dimitri...

The crazy part is that Diablo is the hardest hitting Mech I own...well besides the HOG with all 4 18650's in it.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So twisted messes finally got back to me about my top cap that's got the uneven air holes... he's sending me an entire new top cap. Finally I'll have an extra top cap set for extra double vision deck :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think I would be a little more than half awake if I had a SFC stuck in my toe.
Not if you get 2-4 hours of sleep every night...Ive had 2 kids born in the last 3 years and I rarely get more then that for sleep....but thats slowly changing as they are getting older. Sleep deprivation is a powerful thing!

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone want to buy a mod off me??
Full Brass Diablo $30
Full Brass Abaddon $25
Cuboid $30
Laisimo $55
X Cube II $35

Pics?![/QUOTE]
I'd be interested in the Abaddon...

Pics? I'll buy today if we can work something out. PM?

Matt

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Will do, and no - the V2 clone doesn't have the pretty screws.

Yup. It fit in there perfectly. Any bigger and it wouldn't fit. Like you, I'll probably try a 28/38 alien with an additional wrap in it next time.

The V2 clone from 3F is reasonable on quality, better than the 1.5 from FT. The neg post on that one is press fit onto a nub on the base, mine is now loose perhaps from some abuse by me while drilling out the post holes. V2 might be the same, no reason to pull it apart yet. The V2 clone has 4 airholes in the barrel, makes it too airy. However barrels are interchangeable as well as top caps. But I have to agree,this has, for whatever combination of reasons become the dripper that I use most often, it just works. Enjoying it very much with a pair of PureCoils aliens. So much so that I've ordered the authentic. And btw, CrazyChef, your authentic doesn't have pretty screws either anymore >snicker< ;)

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The clone that I bought is the one from 3F. Supposedly, it left NY this morning on it's way to me.

thermo289

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7a85fd488dcfe58f6c3c3dfc4af4bec0.jpg

What u guys think? Too much cotton?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe a tad but not really. Assuming that's freshly wicked and primed? If so it'll collapse a bit, just make sure under that coil it's clear and all the cotton pushed over to the sides.

Beautifully uniform twisted coils though, that top one looks perfect.

thermo289

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the advise!

Just got this RDA, 2nd build on it. Kinda thinking after using my two post for so long I'm gunna hate building on this thing

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the advise!

Just got this RDA, 2nd build on it. Kinda thinking after using my two post for so long I'm gunna hate building on this thing
Yeah, 3 posts are screwy, 4 posts aren't bad though, actually better for some things I've found.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The clone that I bought is the one from 3F. Supposedly, it left NY this morning on it's way to me.

You wont be disappointed. Been using the 1.5 barrel with 2 airholes, but personal preference for me has more flavor. But you can make big vapor with the 4 hole barrel if your lungs can take the abuse.

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just purchased the lucifer mod and restocking myself with some wire. While I was looking around for series/parallel mods I found this. Seems an identical battery arrangement to HOG...but with some striking differences.. 1510 connection for one. $90 and it comes with this monster of an rda...I'm not getting it...just curious if any of you had seen it
1c30bf55527c6ad31d5e004879de6dfc.jpg

551a0ad3b8d0894e13dc94caf08a418e.jpg
1f71bf616eb566d3b27f11a844781a8b.jpg
7798b71cf121d5baf88163e505744ab3.jpg
3176c6c61d87d9a14ff5fe6755bbd811.jpg
93e83d1e7a8a0a0c98e1ad6379f0de82.jpg

-every animal has an adequate amount of gray matter in its cranium to tan and preserve its own hide-

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just purchased the lucifer mod and restocking myself with some wire. While I was looking around for series/parallel mods I found this. Seems an identical battery arrangement to HOG...but with some striking differences.. 1510 connection for one. $90 and it comes with this monster of an rda...I'm not getting it...just curious if any of you had seen it
1c30bf55527c6ad31d5e004879de6dfc.jpg

551a0ad3b8d0894e13dc94caf08a418e.jpg
1f71bf616eb566d3b27f11a844781a8b.jpg
7798b71cf121d5baf88163e505744ab3.jpg
3176c6c61d87d9a14ff5fe6755bbd811.jpg
93e83d1e7a8a0a0c98e1ad6379f0de82.jpg

-every animal has an adequate amount of gray matter in its cranium to tan and preserve its own hide-
That atty looks like it drains directly over the side of the mod

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And the bottom airflow doesn't look to be raised at all, so it'd drain quite easily, like Schmucko is pointing out, I'd not want to use that RDA.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not if you get 2-4 hours of sleep every night...Ive had 2 kids born in the last 3 years and I rarely get more then that for sleep....but thats slowly changing as they are getting older. Sleep deprivation is a powerful thing!
I have a back injury that also causes me to lose sleep so. I feel your pain.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Polished coils are the most expensive item I have - $39/pair, plus $8 if you want them colored.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Only if you push enough out and get your supplies in bulk...if your not then your barely making even

thermo289

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can see that. It has crossed my mind of trying to get in on it tho. Is there a lot of demand?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dam! Dint realize there was good money in building coils lol
It depends on what you're selling and to who. Most people just want the 10 for $5 Chinese imports. Anyone telling that those are not Chinese imports are flat out lying to you. I sell higher end coils to people who want the finer nuances of their juices to come through. All of my wire is made in the USA with the exception of my stainless steel wire, which is made in Sweden by the Sandvik company.

thermo289

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At that rate I imagine you would have to be all over Amazon, eBay, and hit like 20 brick and mortar stores. On top of the other 100's of web sites out there

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It came in early!!! Series setting is a monster with a pair of vtc5's...
a76361accd94998e4656b5dc000a010a.jpg
a4eabcc5d76c28e50e3ad4348f8e76d0.jpg

28kA1/36n80 10 wraps 3mm I.d.
.4 ohms
a7b040889419bdeebb79b0bd05fee408.jpg
936700d0061ff9a52bf689778c2d13fb.jpg
9b60e2d730c7585757bcd0da948e52ea.jpg
5485b2e1c53ebdd3f6fc6cd9c803c085.jpg

Any series flavor build recommendations?
I have the velocity, plume veil, derringer, and aeronaut to build in

Last edited:

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used a 3x32/40 alien in the NC and it vapes great - I'm sure it would work just as well in your Lucifer in the Velocity.
I.d.? How many wraps?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aye my 26/34/26 {38} clapton works great on the NC too.. Need to make a new build for it though. Thinking 28/38FCs

Matt
Got some 28g FCs going right now in this little guy. It's very nice. I'll have to make up some more tomorrow with a few more wraps but the pair I had ready sure are nice.

Wish the pin on my Avocado was longer so I could use that on it.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@CrazyChef holy fawk the color shot...something about those coils always gives feels i never feeled before. how do they compare to other coils in terms of vape?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I.d.? How many wraps?
I think it was 2.5mm and like 10 wraps or something/ I'm using my laptop right now, so gimme a minute to post the pic. I usually use a dual screen desktop.

VU Sponsors