Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i wonder about all the knuckles

What is there to wonder about?

And, I was informed that I will not be able to vape at my desk during work, due to an anonymous complaint and the legislation that was passed earlier this year. :sad:
Seeing that the only one that "hacks" when I vape is our :blah:, it was pretty simple to deduce who it was. I will take the knuckle high road and not get mad.
However, I will do everything I can to get even - I don't care if it's the boss's wife . . .. . . :devil:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is this part of schooling? if there is no formal need, don't force it. It'll back fire
He's behind on his learning before kindergarten, so need to get him caught up by August before he starts school.

On the plus side I found Spider-Man stickers so we worked our way through a few of the letters before we had a meltdown. Will try again tomorrow for the rest

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning Knucks!

Mike put the first Mokai together and his maiden voyage is going to be this afternoon! I'll try to get video of it. We are pretty excited to try it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sounds relaxing, but also as though any relaxation would be cancelled out by being completely buggered from hard work

zero steps outside the house counted for me today

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There he goes!!!!

e1436643a6efa0a4f877251fc4fe449a.jpg

Sent from me using some kind of cellular device so that I can talk to you!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
not too pleasant, no

are you still melting?
Indeed, and will continue melting until Sept-Oct. 8 months of warm weather, 4 months of extremely warm weather.

Guess it's certainly better than 8 months of winter, and 4 months of rough sledding.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and the coffee isn't helping enough

it rarely does. Wish we could buy caffeine base to add to it

are DIY cappacino/latte big over there? people are getting so fussy with coffee here, some cafes give you espresso, hot water, frothed ilk and warmed milk in seperate vials for you to assemble yourself into a latte etc

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it rarely does. Wish we could buy caffeine base to add to it

are DIY cappacino/latte big over there? people are getting so fussy with coffee here, some cafes give you espresso, hot water, frothed ilk and warmed milk in seperate vials for you to assemble yourself into a latte etc
Oh fancy coffee is a huge thing here. I'm easy, just straight coffee and flavored creamer. Sometimes iced instead of hot. But yeah you can buy all kinds of fancy makers and frothers and all that stuff

VU Sponsors