Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah....I blame 1Pak.......damn 1Pak......damn Sanduskys.........
Blind squirrel didn't find a nut. He found a hit of blotter.
Poor vision challenged squirrel... Imma build him a little cane and find some really small sunglasses so the sun doesnt hurt his little eyes.... Holy Canoli, I cant believe I said that, Times like this I know I'm my moms child!

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
good morning kids! I am in entirely too good of a mood today... It may end with happy stabbings! cuz im happy happy happy when I murder murder murder... I'm not going (any more) crazy (than usual) but when I walk around singing that song, parents hide there kids and old ladies pick up their lap dogs...
speaking of dogs

MORNING DOGGY, HAWKIE AND STEPHY! AND TO MY BOOFHEADS STILL IN BED!

Any one else ever wish they had a pouch... Marsupials get all the cool stuff... At least I got my hole, I can eat cereal without a bowl! I'm a poet and don't even know it!

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good morning kids! I am in entirely too good of a mood today... It may end with happy stabbings! cuz im happy happy happy when I murder murder murder... I'm not going (any more) crazy (than usual) but when I walk around singing that song, parents hide there kids and old ladies pick up their lap dogs...
speaking of dogs

MORNING DOGGY, HAWKIE AND STEPHY! AND TO MY BOOFHEADS STILL IN BED!

Any one else ever wish they had a pouch... Marsupials get all the cool stuff... At least I got my hole, I can eat cereal without a bowl! I'm a poet and don't even know it!

Just exactly what are you growing out there in that greenhouse?

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning, knuckles!

I actually slept in!! I don't believe it! Unfortunately, this damn cold has my nose and ears all blocked and I feel like I'm echoing every time I chew.....lol Damn germy 5th graders. I know just which one did it, too!

Hope you have a great Sunday..........even, Hawkie (who now has weekends off)!

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning, knuckles!

I actually slept in!! I don't believe it! Unfortunately, this damn cold has my nose and ears all blocked and I feel like I'm echoing every time I chew.....lol Damn germy 5th graders. I know just which one did it, too!

so jelly... so much... more coffee needed for further processing... TBC

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning, knuckles!

Poor Steph. What makes it worse is, as you get over the cold, it will still be doing the school rounds and get straight back to you.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:(

distinct lack of sad smileys

i'm spreading cheer everywhere tonight

i think i offended an old friend :(
Awww, doggie, not to worry. If it is an old friend, the offense will be forgiven.
I would love to make your sad into glad but I am a day late and a dollar short as always. I will look for cute puppy gifs.
tumblr_nv6cfsIH9s1up2qr8o1_500.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awww, doggie, not to worry. If it is an old friend, the offense will be forgiven.
I would love to make your sad into glad but I am a day late and a dollar short as always. I will look for cute puppy gifs.
tumblr_nv6cfsIH9s1up2qr8o1_500.jpg
And the pupper just loaded. I don't approve of ear clipping, but adorable in all her violatedness

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the pupper just loaded. I don't approve of ear clipping, but adorable in all her violatedness

Yeah, I almost passed this one by because of the ears. I don't approve either. Pups should have ears and tails. The now deceased Lady girl had ears that needed their own zip code. Very expressive, very large ears.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Zactly.

My sister and her first hubby had a great dane with full ears and tail. The tail meant they needed to be very careful about not leaving bottles etc on the bench. Wagging dane tail can clear a surface pretty quick... But you accept that in buying a big dog with upright tail.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Zactly.

My sister and her first hubby had a great dane with full ears and tail. The tail meant they needed to be very careful about not leaving bottles etc on the bench. Wagging dane tail can clear a surface pretty quick... But you accept that in buying a big dog with upright tail.

Yep. My Scoop wagged low and it was a good thing. Jake was a proud, high wagger and everything went flying when he was happy. He was a happy dog. :facepalm:

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting lil gadget. Not sure if I fidget enough to use one though.

Wife's family is coming here for thanksgiving. And as a result, our house now needs to stripped to the bone and reassembled.
Well, maybe not that extreme. But, my honey do list, some of which has been on the list for years, now needs completion in the next two weeks.
Thanksgivings at hour house this year too. Been doing some finishing touches I've been neglecting like trim painting. Ick.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanksgiving? Waiting to see what the boss lady decides. With mom gone and the stepdaughter banning me from my granddaughters, I am not very invested in having a "day" of it. If I am on the road, Stan will feel OK going to the evil stepdaughter's home and spending it with the girls. Kinda hoping I can get a load out on Wednesday. He loves his grandkids so much and misses them. I know I will have a few poor me moments if it works out that way, but overall it would be a good solution. Sounds like I am depressed, but I really don't think I feel like celebrating this year.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanksgiving? Waiting to see what the boss lady decides. With mom gone and the stepdaughter banning me from my granddaughters, I am not very invested in having a "day" of it. If I am on the road, Stan will feel OK going to the evil stepdaughter's home and spending it with the girls. Kinda hoping I can get a load out on Wednesday. He loves his grandkids so much and misses them. I know I will have a few poor me moments if it works out that way, but overall it would be a good solution. Sounds like I am depressed, but I really don't think I feel like celebrating this year.
((((glowiest))))

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

That's so tough, Glow. I've watched my dad deal with that and it is tough for everyone. And you are allowed to "not celebrate"........but just be sure to pop your head in here so we can all give you hugs!!!

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i'm skipping the xmas celebration again

already practising my stern "no", especially if anyone thinks for a moment they can have it here

hope you eat though glow
You can tell by looking at me I have never, ever missed a meal! LOL! Lots of the truck stops put on pretty good holiday dinners. I think they are free on Christmas. I will try to be home for Christmas. Based on being Christian, it is a celebration I want to be in on. I think it's time to do some anonymous giving of time or gifts this year to get into the spirit. If I stay home, I think I may find a shelter that needs help serving meals and send Stan to his daughter's house. My sis and nephew will be here so I won't be without family. Oh, and I will have a pup and a kitteh if I spend it with them.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's so tough, Glow. I've watched my dad deal with that and it is tough for everyone. And you are allowed to "not celebrate"........but just be sure to pop your head in here so we can all give you hugs!!!
If I have internet access, I will certainly be here to say happy turkey day to the knuckles. Y'all are part of my family. And I don't have to clean up after you eat! Best of all worlds!

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broncos are just about to start playing. We are up against the Raiders so it will be a good game even if we lose. This is a long standing rivalry! We are playing at their house...gonna be tough.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can tell by looking at me I have never, ever missed a meal! LOL! Lots of the truck stops put on pretty good holiday dinners. I think they are free on Christmas. I will try to be home for Christmas. Based on being Christian, it is a celebration I want to be in on. I think it's time to do some anonymous giving of time or gifts this year to get into the spirit. If I stay home, I think I may find a shelter that needs help serving meals and send Stan to his daughter's house. My sis and nephew will be here so I won't be without family. Oh, and I will have a pup and a kitteh if I spend it with them.

yay pupper

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broncos are just about to start playing. We are up against the Raiders so it will be a good game even if we lose. This is a long standing rivalry! We are playing at their house...gonna be tough.
Eeek I'm rooting for the Raiders...so amazing that they're good this year. Hella better than watching the 49ers...gaaahhh

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eeek I'm rooting for the Raiders...so amazing that they're good this year. Hella better than watching the 49ers...gaaahhh
Broncos are shooting themselves in the foot. Too many penalties. Not that we would have won without them, but at least we might have had a chance. I am being a bad fan and going to bed. Tomorrow will be an early day for me.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Zactly.

Yeah My mom and I used to dog sit for a great dane... he was a lap dog, I had a picture of my mom on the couch and Kane sitting on her lap towering over her lol he actually took one of my girlfriends to the floor. Yeah wild times
Your right about the tail, I had to make sure if I heard the heavy paws on the hardwood, coffee was in my hand or set up higher than the coffee table.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations to any and all Raider fans! I know Nakifantaki is thrilled. She supported the Raiders all through their slump. My boss at work is a die hard Raider fan. I kinda dread going in to work this morning. The better team won, that's all I can say. Broncos played very badly!

VU Sponsors